Mutants and Magicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ms.Ezra

Original poster
Hello Iwaku. The following characters were made as part of a group RP, but alas activity has been down and I really don't want them to disappear into the ether. So, I want each to have a worthy partner to better expand them.

What makes a partner a match for the characters?

Well first, they need to be looking for more than a fight and fling. Their partners need to be adept and detailed, unless they're having a conversation, then it can drop to one paragraph.

This also means be prepared to romance them. Even the one more free with her sexuality isn't going to be very forthcoming to a frat boy trying to use his game on her.

Partners also should be willing to inject some drama into the story. Not all relationships go off without a hitch, and I welcome drama once it's discussed.

These two are set in canon universes but are also OCs, so if that's not your thing, that's cool and thanks for readying anyway.

dm1dw3e.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, with F/F leanings.
Favorite Activites: Tinkering with electronics, video games, gambling(cheating), reading/watching various anime/manga/cartoons.

Occupation: Stark Industries. Research and Development Technician. Freelance Hero(No official affliation with recognized team)
Appearance:

tumblr_n0woo1uYmv1sfnn0mo4_r1_250.jpg

Power Grid Total: 18, Street Level
Intelligence: Gifted (4)
Strength: Normal (2)
Speed: Normal (2)
Durability: Normal (2)
Energy Projection: Long range, duration(5)
Fighting Ability: Some training (3)

Powers/Abilities
Electricity Manipulation/Technopathy: Her mutant power is to project electrical energy produced by her body, with a focus on using it to manipulate and communicate with electronic devices.

Gifted Tech Sense: An offshoot of her power coupled with an NYU degree in engineering, she can look at/touch disassembled technology and 'feel' how the disparate parts are supposed to work together. Example: Present her with a disassembled Iron Man suit and she will eventually build a functional Iron Man suit without need to see schematics.

Origins/Backstory

Born in the Marvel universe in rural Plainfield Wisconsin, she was sent to enroll in Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters after her emerging powers wreaked havoc in her hometown. While there she truly came into her own, and was even on the track to become part of the X-Men as her abilities were deemed very valuable. During that time, she received some training in hand-to-hand combat from Wolverine that she's mostly held onto since graduation.

Her track into the X-Men stopped when rampant anti-mutant bigotry resulted directly in the death of a close friend and the event broke her will to want to help humanity as an X-Men. But despite urging from classmates who had joined Magneto, also didn't feel the need to rule them either. She resolved to just live her life avoiding the conflicting ideologies as much as she can.

When it came to college, Janice hit hard times both financially and personally. Both parents succumbed to cancer within years of each other, and bigotry drove a wedge between her and the rest of her family. When she got strapped for cash despite her job as a tech repair worker and electrician, she resorted to using her ability to cheat slot machines and steal from ATMs to make ends meet. Then she scored a job with Stark Industries in their R&D Department, her mutant abilities giving her a degree of insight her peers could only dream of. Now she enjoys a more comfortable life, but lacking in other kinds of 'excitement'.

RP Notes
Janice is a friendly person, but shy when the relationship gets to be more than just a friend, so she'll probably need someone on the caring/sweet side to bring her out emotionally. If/when things get intimate, expect it to be a more tender affair. A lot of kissing, cuddling, ya know, mushy stuff :)

Setting: Originally she comes from a universe that crossed over Marvel and DC with a lot of other comic book universes, but she can be set just in the Marvel multiverse or MCU specifically.
Pairings Ideas
GG(Gizmo Gal)
OC (Original Character)​
GG x Tony
GG x OC (female or male)
GG x Canon Character (male or female)

Dphabik.jpg

R42q3AZ.jpg

========[BASIC INFO]========

Origin: Sin City
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Height: 5ft 2in
Weight: 110lbs

========[POWER GRID]========
INTELLIGENCE: 3 = Learned

STRENGTH: 3 = Peak human: able to lift over twice own body weight, up to 800 lbs.

SPEED 3 = Subsonic Superhuman

DURABILITY 4= Regenerative

ENERGY PROJECTION 1 = None

FIGHTING ABILITY 5

Total: 19. Enhanced

========[POWERS/ABILITIES]========
Peak Human Physique: She can lift up to 800lbs without too much effort, produces less fatigue toxins amounting to having twice the endurance of even trained Olympians.

Heightened perception and reflexes.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Able to survive most blows that would normally kill a human, with considerable time regenerating even lost limbs.

Enhanced Speed: Under prime conditions, she can run up to 100mph at full sprint.

========[BACKSTORY]========
The blood in my veins can be traced back to the first prostitutes the Rourkes brought into Basin City for his workers to use after a long day. Old Town was the only home I knew, and the only one I needed when the ladies established themselves as the owners of those streets. Momma was nothing special by her own admission. But the man I called Daddy still came back to see us. Sometimes I'd go with him to the shop he owned to learn the ins and outs of an engine. I loved it even if Momma didn't like me coming back with grease behind my ears.

I was eight and waiting for him to take me out for my birthday the day he didn't come back. I walked the bad streets of Basin City to his shop only to find it a husk filled with black ask and car shells. The mob had hit him, and there'd be no justice for a girl's broken heart. I stopped counting my birthdays after that, so I don't know when I took up walking the streets to make my living. I might not have been a woman yet. I didn't care and neither did the scum to come into Old Town.

The years between then and my next hallmark were a blur of sweat and cigarrettes. One night, I got into a car with a john who looked no more suspicious than any others. I ducked my head to get to business, and then it was lights out.

I woke up strapped to a table naked. I saw through a window that men in coats and surgical masks were talking to each other in another room. I saw dials turned and needles prepped. I struggled until the straps cut into my skin but it didn't do any good. When they injected me and started to operate, I thought that was it. I'd see Daddy again. That almost made me happy.

But I woke up again. And they injected and operated again. I didn't think to count how many times this repeated. Each time I felt less pain when I woke up and they had to up the dosage to keep operating. Once I woke up, looked into the next room through the window, and who did I see but Senator Rourke. Looking at me like I had laid a golden egg. He talked to the coats, and left after giving them all vigorous handshakes. I watched them celebrate and the rage welled up within me. One of my straps finally gave and I took the chance.

In my rage I killed them all, using their bodies to destroy the equipment they had used to record everything done to me. I ripped doors off the hinges and took gunshots. But I kept running until I was finally out and free. I made it to Old Town and Momma couldn't stop crying. She was sure I was dead and blamed herself.

From that day on, I became an enforcer for Old Town. I broke bones and snapped men like twigs when they didn't take our rules seriously. Between Miho and I, Old Town became untouchable. I didn't need to take johns anymore, but for the right price I brought men to the brink of death to make them feel alive. I came to be called 'Wyld Wendy' for my ability to drink and fight with the best without falling down, and how my eyes go red when I cut loose.

Rourke tried to get me back without inciting a gang war that could hurt his own business. He cut his losses after his sixth assassin washed up on the shore. Maybe he salvaged something and got other eggheads to get close. But not close enough. I was the only one of my kind in Basin City.

It was some time after Marv got the chair that I slipped into this other world. Both the Cardinal and his brother Senator Rourke were gone and Basin City wasn't in chaos. Yet. The players were probably at a loss for what to do with those big pillars gone letting the sun shine on the dank old city. I was feeling so damn good, I went for a swim in that filthy water. I went deep into the depths. Did I expect to find some treasure? Maybe.

When I came up for air, I looked to the shore and didn't see my city. Coming ashore, I was honestly aghast at what I saw. It wasn't the filth or the callous nature of the people I met, I had only known worse of both. Or even really the people flying overhead.

I was the only white one around. The other ones didn't seem too thrilled of that fact either. It was hard finding work when the only color to you is your red eyes, but I managed. This isn't my world, but it still has a need for someone willing to break bones for cheap and freaks who want a real wild ride.

RP Notes
Now Wyld Wendy will need a different approach. Someone who can challenge her physically would be welcome for someone accustomed to overpowering people, even if she might seem to resent it at first, she could come around. Someone with the physique or talent to keep up with her is also a must for when things get more intimate, as she has been known to literally break people.

Setting: In New York City, specifically in the Marvel universe. Would like to explore her a little as a fish out of water since the Sin City universe she originated from is as it appears in print and film: Noir with some rare instances of color. What will she think and do in this suddenly colorful new world?

Tone: Dark, gritty, high stakes or smutty scenarios welcome.​

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dqq29hfve3w4k84k44gk48kgs_640.png

Name: Rhonda 'Ronny' Trenton
Occupation: Guest Service Representative at The Xenia Suites, Night Audit/Graveyard Shift
Species: Vampire
Not too much about her fleshed out as of now. I mainly want to play her in a kind of urban fantasy setting, where she is either hiding the fact she is a vampire, or it is world where that's the norm and she gets caught up in an adventure when a crime is committed at her work, near her home, etc. Throw some ideas at me :)​

I'm a big fan and player of Yu-Gi-Oh! and want to do have some fun with the lore. But so far not much is brewing except a steamy little harem with the characters below. Shoot me some ideas inspired by the image.

eLyiZUt.png

I am also open for the following fandoms, though I prefer OCxOC or me playing an OC opposite a Canon character.

Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4)
Power Rangers(MMP to In Space, so the Zordon Era)
Marvel Netflix Series
DC
Harry Potter
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Anime series or playing with card lore)
Pokemon

PM me if interested in these, or think you have something interesting to pitch around.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Made some edits. Mainly added RP notes to give anyone who reads a better sense of each character in the context of an RP.

Before I consider making a character; what are the stats for? Also, where would I be taking my "powers" from? Any comic book or those like Sin City?

Last edited:
Before I consider making a character; what are the stats for? Also, where would I be taking my "powers" from? Any comic book or those like Sin City?
Sorry I didn't get an alert about your response. Your character sheet doesn't need to match mine, it's just what I had for them. And given the source of their characters were in a huge crossover universe, any comic would do honestly.

Alrighty, I'll get to work on someone! Any limits on powers or power levels?

@Ms.Ezra

Still taking partners for these two and working on a third between my IRL duties.

Updated the original post to be a little easier to read, and added some more details in the RP notes.

Finally fixed the issue with the spoilers. Also still looking for both. Had prospects, but they fizzled out.

Added a third character and some more general things I'm looking for.

I'd be interested in doing the Pokemon RP with you

Still looking and added a harem idea that popped in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.