• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket looked at Pyrrha. "I have no idea. I believe we may be need still in the steps of the dance." She replied and continued her way toward the reapers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirDerpingtonIV
Pyrrha shrugged. "Perhaps," she said simply, her mind already filled with thoughts of Chandra, the feel of the pyromancer's lips on her own, the peculiar warmth she always felt around her, the- she shook her head, continuing towards the reapers.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Xibilation @Wedge Antilles

As the pair ventured back into the library, they spotted the man who left the message trying to move a fallen bookshelf.

Jack-captain-jack-sparrow-32708451-500-564.jpg

"Others! Oh good, good! A little help here?" he asked them, struggling with the bookshelf.
Marcus Wright literally had his hands full. He was trying to help Marie with her difficulty dealing with the noise, but this strange man was asking for help in moving a bookshelf.

Marcus merely nodded at the man, and brought himself and Marie closer. "Pardon me, Marie," he said as he removed his right hand from Marie's ear, and shoved the bookshelf violently in the direction the man seemed to want it to be. Marcus then put his right hand back on Marie's ear. "How's that?" Marcus asked.

@Xibilation

@Mari @Arlathina

You accept the challenge. They pull out a hacky sack. They start chaining together impressive moves while keeping the sack airborne. They toss it at you.

Even: success
Odd: failure

You fail to impress the teenagers. They walk away, laughing at you for being terrible at hacky sack. Overall, nothing of value is lost.

@Mari @Arlathina

You accept the challenge. They pull out a hacky sack. They start chaining together impressive moves while keeping the sack airborne. They toss it at you.

Even: success
Odd: failure

You fail to impress the teenagers. They walk away, laughing at you for being terrible at hacky sack. Overall, nothing of value is lost.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose," Emma said, "and fortunately, nothing lost either."

She looked at the dark alley. "I wonder though, should we dare to venture there?"

@Arlathina

After the Reapers shared their information with the players, Kanye had been waiting a few minutes for the right time, until finally he decided to confront them. Or at least the pretty one with the pink hair.

kanye_kardashian_splash-300x300.jpg

"'Sup" He said after walking up to the Reaper, letting his eyes shamelessly explore her entire body. He got closer and closer until it was beyond awkward, the two were almost touching eachother, and Uzuki could probably feel the rapper's breaths on her face... and probably smell them too.

"You's lookin' fine girl, for real..." He once again traced her body with his eyes from top to toe, only much more thoroughly and slowly this time. It was creepy as hell. "Tell you what, Imma let you finish yo little game right here, but first, how 'bout we find some private place and I'll allow you to get it on with THE Kanye, huh?" He gave her a wink, clicked his tongue and gave the woman a smack on the butt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

AMX

Just like the others before him, he could see two main things of... 'interest', to say the least. A stall selling CD players and a shoe store.
"Ooh, music! Hopefully, I'll find some good Dubstep over there!" Claptap approached the Stall, His hopes high to find the genre he's searching for.

Small Story Update

The Reapers decide to tally up the votes. Some people didn't vote, but it was fine. Those people would just have to pay the price for it later... For now, they could at least decide which players were going to participate in the arena duel.

Tally of the Votes

Asha 4
Ash 4

Ciel 1
Crono 2
Joker 5
Gabriel 1

The game masters look over the votes, trying to decide what they wish to do.

"Kariya, it appears two players have tied for second place in the voting game. What should we do?"

The male reaper smirked. "Why don't we make it interesting?"

@Yiyel @BarrenThin @Ozzie Chanter

The Reapers text the top 3 players who had acquired the most traitor votes.

The three of you have been selected to participate in our duel. If none of you participate, all of you shall die. Since two of you have tied for second place, both of you will be participating in the duel along with the person who got first place. Each of you will do a dice roll. The person with the highest number of the three will choose which out of the other two will die. If you win and opt not to choose, well, we reapers will.

-The Reapers

It didn't matter what any of the three were doing--after they read the text message they were instantly teleported near the statue of Hachiko, invisible walls keeping them from exiting the area until they completed what they were required to do.

Meanwhile

From wherever you currently are, you can hear screaming echo throughout the city. You then receive a text message.

Noise have invaded the city. Stay indoors if you can. -The Reapers

Players, you are welcome to GM some battles with the noise until I return if you so desire.

//ooc: I had a rough afternoon and I'm going to bed now. So sorry I didn't get to reply much today. I'll try to do better tomorrow. :(
@york @Anyone inside the art museum

It appeared as if a lot of people left the museum, howrver, for those left or curious there were still some interesting works of art left to behold!

super_saiyan_crono_by_epitapheater-d4xv4m8.png

Super Saiyan Crono by epitapheater

243115.jpg

Gender Bender Minato Arisato
Donated to our museum from Zerochan!

0434-lost-hurley-21.jpg

Hurley from Lost, The Simpsons Style​
Crono
Upon seeing Asha disappear right in front of him and receiving the message he looked rather saddened, he hoped his partner would be alright though, even if there was a good chance he'd die during that, he really wished he could have done something about it... With a more gloomy/worried expression on his face, he walked through the gallery, scratching his head at the rather... Interesting pictures that were hanging around, a male that was drawn in female form, and interesting depiction of someone he didn't know, and of course, him, but with yellow hair, and he looked alot stronger, how bizarre, but nonetheless interesting. Then, suddenly, he realized something; his pins wouldn't work now that his partner was gone! This didn't help his mood much, but, despite the risks he was taking, he'd have to head somewhere to find another partner, and soon enough, he made his way to the Museum to do just that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nobody Important

Last edited:
Rocket looked at Pyrrha. "I have no idea. I believe we may be need still in the steps of the dance." She replied and continued her way toward the reapers.

Pyrrha shrugged. "Perhaps," she said simply, her mind already filled with thoughts of Chandra, the feel of the pyromancer's lips on her own, the peculiar warmth she always felt around her, the- she shook her head, continuing towards the reapers.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The reapers look at the two who approach. A female reaper speaks to them.

914059-konishi.jpg

"Dance? What in the world are you talking about, girl?" She frowned and looked at one of the other hooded reapers. "Perhaps you didn't correctly piece together their souls?"

"N-No! I swear, I did it right!" the hooded reaper replied.

The woman scoffed. "Girls, are the two of you feeling all right?" she asked Rocket and Pyrrah.​

Marcus Wright literally had his hands full. He was trying to help Marie with her difficulty dealing with the noise, but this strange man was asking for help in moving a bookshelf.

Marcus merely nodded at the man, and brought himself and Marie closer. "Pardon me, Marie," he said as he removed his right hand from Marie's ear, and shoved the bookshelf violently in the direction the man seemed to want it to be. Marcus then put his right hand back on Marie's ear. "How's that?" Marcus asked.

@Xibilation
Captain Jack sparrow frowned. "N-No! That's bad! I didn't want it pushed forward! I wanted it pulled back! There's a child trapped under it," he said, grumbling. "Oh, whatever." He wrinkled his nose. Helping others wasn't normally what he did anyhow. "Maybe you should fight off the noise before helping anyway!" He said, ducking as a bat shaped noise swooped down from the air and attacked Marcus! It tries to scratch his back! Does it succeed?

Noise_89.PNG

Odd dice roll = yes
Even dice roll = no​

914059-konishi.jpg

"Dance? What in the world are you talking about, girl?" She frowned and looked at one of the other hooded reapers. "Perhaps you didn't correctly piece together their souls?"

The woman scoffed. "Girls, are the two of you feeling all right?" she asked Rocket and Pyrrah.​
Rocket sighed. "I guess you don't know Madem Gorski and her teachings." She then smiled. "I feel like myself yes. Thank you. So um... Why am I still here. By dance I meant do I still have a purpose for being well... Alive this time?" She questioned. Not sure why over her simple comments she seemed crazy but then again she did come from a strange place.

Marcus Wright tried to dodge the bat but it seemed to scratch his back. He didn't feel any pain from it. "Giving me a back rub huh?" he said to the bat. He let go of Marie's ears. "Sorry babe, I have to take care of this." Marcus would try to catch the bat shaped thing.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Xibilation

After the Reapers shared their information with the players, Kanye had been waiting a few minutes for the right time, until finally he decided to confront them. Or at least the pretty one with the pink hair.

kanye_kardashian_splash-300x300.jpg

"'Sup" He said after walking up to the Reaper, letting his eyes shamelessly explore her entire body. He got closer and closer until it was beyond awkward, the two were almost touching eachother, and Uzuki could probably feel the rapper's breaths on her face... and probably smell them too.

"You's lookin' fine girl, for real..." He once again traced her body with his eyes from top to toe, only much more thoroughly and slowly this time. It was creepy as hell. "Tell you what, Imma let you finish yo little game right here, but first, how 'bout we find some private place and I'll allow you to get it on with THE Kanye, huh?" He gave her a wink, clicked his tongue and gave the woman a smack on the butt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Uzuki was kind of busy at the moment, so she didn't notice Kanye approach her at first. She was sending a message to her boss, letting them know which players had acquired the most traitor votes. She grumbled when she finally heard the man's voice, taking a step away from him. When she felt the lustful man's breath on her face, she wrinkled her nose and stepped back.

"Heh, someone has an admirer," Kariya pointed out, snickering.

"Be quiet. I'm just going to ignore him. Surely then he'll go away..."

But he didn't. The daring, perverse man did something that pissed Uzuki off to hell and back.

He smacked her on the butt!

96-capture_20111014_135158.png

Kariya laughed. Uzuki angrily glared at Kanye.

"I don't care who you think you are. Touch me again, and I'll kill you," she warned, hoping she wouldn't need to make good on her promise. After all, it was against the rules for a reaper to kill a player. But reaper or player--she would kill anyone off who disrespected her body like that.

@Jenny

914059-konishi.jpg

Pyrrha nodded. "I am feeling fine. But is Chandra alright? Is she gone too? Can I talk to her?" the red-headed warrior girl asked worriedly, tears in her eyes.

Uzuki was kind of busy at the moment, so she didn't notice Kanye approach her at first. She was sending a message to her boss, letting them know which players had acquired the most traitor votes. She grumbled when she finally heard the man's voice, taking a step away from him. When she felt the lustful man's breath on her face, she wrinkled her nose and stepped back.

"Heh, someone has an admirer," Kariya pointed out, snickering.

"Be quiet. I'm just going to ignore him. Surely then he'll go away..."

But he didn't. The daring, perverse man did something that pissed Uzuki off to hell and back.

He smacked her on the butt!

96-capture_20111014_135158.png

Kariya laughed. Uzuki angrily glared at Kanye.

"I don't care who you think you are. Touch me again, and I'll kill you," she warned, hoping she wouldn't need to make good on her promise. After all, it was against the rules for a reaper to kill a player. But reaper or player--she would kill anyone off who disrespected her body like that.

@Jenny
Kanye didn't think the woman would actually do what she said she would, since he knew that the Reapers weren't meant to kill the players. If they wanted all of their players dead, the game wouldn't exist anyway. "C'mon, bae." He said, placing both of his dirty hands on her chest. "I promise I'll be kinda gentle with ya." He put on the sexiest face he could pull off.

Kanye-West-hair-style.jpg

"Just lemme have a lil taste, Kanye's gonna pay for it if that's what ya want, all cool with me. I got diamond, yo. I could make you my personal ho. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's an honor, huh?" he smirked.​

Kanye didn't think the woman would actually do what she said she would, since he knew that the Reapers weren't meant to kill the players. If they wanted all of their players dead, the game wouldn't exist anyway. "C'mon, bae." He said, placing both of his dirty hands on her chest. "I promise I'll be kinda gentle with ya." He put on the sexiest face he could pull off.

Kanye-West-hair-style.jpg

"Just lemme have a lil taste, Kanye's gonna pay for it if that's what ya want, all cool with me. I got diamond, yo. I could make you my personal ho. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's an honor, huh?" he smirked.​
Apparently, Kanye didn't think Uzuki was serious when she warned him to leave her alone. Oh, but she was dead serious. She pulled out a gun...

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-UzukiYashiro11.png

"You really must want to die, huh?"

Kariya frowned. "You're going to shoot him? You know it's against the rules for reapers to kill players..."

"Oh, I'm not going to kill him," she replied.

Before Kanye could move or utter another sentence, she shot him right where the sun don't shine. His self proclaimed glorious black balls were mangled!

"I shot him in the balls and will have the noise kill him," Uzuki added, putting her gun away before looking at a food stand selling spicy curry nearby. She walked over to the stand and took a large pot of the boiling hot curry over to Kanye. She tossed it on him. The boiling hot, sticky solution badly burned his skin and eyes. The spices in the curry would feel just about as bad as being shot in the face with pepper spray.

"Okay, that was cruel. Pray tell, how are you going to have the noise kill him?" Kariya asked.

"Simple," Uzuki replied. She put a couple fingers in her mouth and whistled to attract an infestation of bat noise which was flying around the city. They flew toward Uzuki, but dove for Kanye instead when they realized he was covered in food. They began to rip and tear at his flesh, eating the food Kanye was covered in along with the rapper himself.

"You're going to have him eaten alive? Cruel," Kariya replied, clicking his tongue.

"Hey, he had it coming," his companion replied. "He's pissed off a lot of reapers and players by being an a**hole. Sooner or later, we both knew something like this would happen to him..."

@Yiyel @BarrenThin @Ozzie Chanter

After the reapers watched the players do their dice rolls gather their strength, they deemed Asha to be the winner.

The reapers looked to him.

"Asha, choose who will lose this battle. Will it be Ash or the Joker?"

The reapers look to the Joker and Ash.

"If either of you has a reason as to why you think you shouldn't be killed off, you'd best start explaining it to Asha," they explained.​

@Ryu Keiko @Jenny

The being rubbed his eyes. "Ugh... Let me reiterate what a shop is. I have a little bit of money, right? With that money, I buy things - in this case, food. People buy food with more money. And that means that, after people buy food, I have a little bit more money. Which allows me to pay to be able to use this store to sell things, and it also allows me to buy food myself - or other things I need. So - for having eaten food you didn't pay for, you have two choices - either pay a pin each, or you'll be trudging through the backstore to find every single bit of spoiled food and throw it out - with your bare hands."
Jenny just sort of stood there, looking from Ryu to the tall man and back a few times. She had no idea what a shop was, and found it hard to say something useful, or at least something that made sense. "I don't understand" she finally stated in her English accent. "What exactly is your problem with this? Can't you just share a little bit? I mean, you've got tons of food lying around here, and there's no way you can eat all of it."

@Ryu Keiko
@Yiyel
Ryu looked back at Jenny and then the large being. "Ad if we choose neither?" He asked, testing the waters of being rebellious. He didn't like the sounds of any of these ideas. He felt as if losing and of his pins would result in a disadvantage for both him and Jenny.

@Jenny @Yiyel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back