Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus laughed. "That was hot," he said as he laughed.

"You got one more to try, right?" he asked.

OOC: stepping out into the city for the afternoon, feel free to drag Marcus wherever you go

@Thuro Pendragon
OOC: I'm actually leaving to play Assassins Creed. If you get back before I do feel free in turn to take Hurley wherever.

(@Klutzy Ninja Kitty does bruce have his gear on him?) For a while as Bruce scouted the city from finding , he came across many people, so it wasn't isolated, he heard a familiar voice. "Bye-bye, scared, litle Black-Man!" He heard from the roof top (If he has gear through tapping into radio signals or, if not basic ears.) He stood on the building and scouted more around, "That sounds like the joker...
//ooc: What do you mean by his gear? If you mean weapons, then no. But anything he was wearing such as clothes or armor before he would still have on him.

//ooc: What do you mean by his gear? If you mean weapons, then no. But anything he was wearing such as clothes or armor before he would still have on him.
To the mod who moved this post:

Sorry... ><;; It's late, and I forgot.

@sierra

Don't feel bad about being slow. I am basically the worst about being slow.

I'm an old man. I'm struggling to keep up with you crazy kids.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@sierra

Don't feel bad about being slow. I am basically the worst about being slow.

I'm an old man. I'm struggling to keep up with you crazy kids.
Hell, I'm a young teen and I can barely keep up. XD

Granted, I was asleep all day.. But still.

@Joellie

Ash was trying to help you with the dummy Doctor. I tagged you but maybe it didn't alert you? D:

@Joellie

Ash was trying to help you with the dummy Doctor. I tagged you but maybe it didn't alert you? D:
Aw, really? Damn, I guess I just missed it, sorry, I'll remove that old post and make a new one :p

@Joellie

It's no big deal, it happens. Especially with the IC moving so fast. I just wanted to be sure you didn't miss it.

@Wedge Antilles

Did you get an alert for Hurley trying to talk to in the MG? I'm just asking cause you kind of skipped over my post, which is no biggie.

(Oops)

Booker watched as Chrom sliced through several of the Dummies. He raised his hand and focused on aiming at the dummy down range. Shot came fourth from his hand and impacted the dummy, splintering the the wood and foam the dummy was made of. At same time he pulled a razor sharp Boomerang out of the thin air using "Pop Pendulum" Pin and threw at another Target dummy. The weapon slicing the dummy's head c;ear off before returning to Booker. "That should work" Booker smirked to himself as he hed the boomerang in his righthand. He turned back to Elizabeth and the others and was overcome by a sudden feeling of guilt.

@Rainbow
@Kreig
@Josh M
//
PFOvRcX.jpg

Quick question..

Are Silver and Asha supposed to be in the well? I can't really tell. XD

Ashabel, the Dancer
header.jpg

Before the pyromancer had a chance to reply, Ashabel's attention shifted towards a much larger group standing by a well. There was a large commotion as Ashabel witnessed a small man careening backwards until he met the cold, stony face of a wall. Courteously, Ashabel extricated herself from the unborn alliance with a quaint, "Pardon me, darling."

With this, Ashabel hastened towards the origin of the cacophony, her silk garments flowing in languid lines behind her. As she approached, Ashabel heard a girl, who was inching away from the group, say, "Whoa!... um, hurry before that meanie tries something!" Ashabel wasn't sure what had happened before, but she could see members of the group approach the smaller man menacingly.

As the distance between herself and the group closed, Ashabel called out, "What in heavens is going on?"

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @TheColourlessRainbow
@Anyone else around the well.​

That group isn't around the well anymore, just so you know. They are all down inside of it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The random room Marie ended up going in was Training Room #2

The_Grandstand_at_the_Sir_Roger_Bannister_running_track.jpg

Marie can see a giant running track. There appears to be a group of young high school students running around the track with sweat dripping down their beat-red faces. You can see their instructor is out in the middle of the track, talking to Rocket and a cute little reaper child with blonde hair.

latest

Approach them?

Y/N​
(I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. THAT SHOW IS AMAZING.)

That group isn't around the well anymore, just so you know. They are all down inside of it.
*Sigh* Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on with the well group. Dapper Dogman wasn't really being responsive, so I just needed a way to get Ashabel into the mix of things. Any way that I can edit the post to get down to where they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.