Murder Tale III: System Breakdown (Sign-Ups Thread) [Survival-Horror Crossover RP]

Krieg

Stranger
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Genres
War, Horror, Dark, Psychological, Medieval/Ancient, 19th Century, Crossovers, Dysoptian, Fluff, Cyberpunk & Steampunk
addtext_com_MTgz_MDA2_MTcw_MDI3.jpg

GM LIST
@Krieg: GM
@Xibilation: Co-GM

Any and all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, and ideas, just ask us! Newcomers do not be afraid of asking me questions, I was once a newbie myself!

rsz_general_premise_2.jpg

The year is 2102

Many around of us believe in the twisted notion that humanity is alone in the cosmos. Many believe that there is no such thing as abnormalities within our reality, that beings of unknown origin and malicious intent serve no purpose under the fundamental laws of science. Monsters are creatures of the night are but children stories and ancient, primitive myths conjured by the minds of a superstitious society. After all, with humanity reaching a peak of space colonization and complete, immersive virtual reality, how could such cryptic legends still exist?

You wake up, from wherever you hail, from whenever in time, and whatever exactly you are. You cannot remember how you got here exactly, or the events leading up to it, only a dull ringing in your ears followed by an uneasy feeling in running through your spine. Those of you who hold abilities beyond the average human feel them weaken, a mere fragment of their former glory. Around you, others awaken in this spacious, dimly lit, industrialized cafeteria. Crimson splatters the walls, groans, cries, and inhumane screeches fill the haunting air, and the scent of rotting flesh fills the cafeteria, the source of the horrid aroma originating beyond the steel double-doors of the dining hall.

Through the intercoms around you, a staticy, robotic voice calls out, the lights flashing off.

"Welcome to Site 4-B, commonly known as Gilgamesh, w-we hope you KKKRR! enjoy your stay at The Conglomerate's finest facility! Responsible for KKRR! the containment of supernatural entities and human experimentation in leading to cure many dangerous pathogens, Gilgamesh is the proud leading in..KKRR..vota..KRRRKRRRRRRRRR!!!"

The lights flash back on, and the doors creep open by themselves. In the faint distance, you can hear the pumping of steam and the frighteningly disturbing growls, sneers, and cackles of abominations far beyond your imagination. An army of nightmares awaits you in the cryptic corridors of this overrun facility known eerily as Gilgamesh. And soon, you discover, you are not the only ones in this complex.

Others seek to end you, traitors, the real monsters walking right beside you. Not only that, but caught in the crossfire of a covert war, you must do anything and everything to stay alive, even if that means zealously following under a false banner.

Welcome to Gilgamesh, enjoy your stay.

[A Survival-Horror, Crossover RP set in an overrun facility teaming with horror tropes, political factions, a plethora of NPCs, and a deep, immersive world lore]

rsz_roles.jpg

The tale will consist of 22 players, with 2 of them being traitors. The start of each round an innocent will be murdered. Starting from the halfway point to the end of the round, all players will vote on who they believe the traitor is. At the end of the round, the most voted individual will be executed, and thus revealed his or her role. If you are new to how a Murder Tale or Game works, I'd advise PMing me or peering a bit into the Murder Game community for more information.

Innocents
Your job is simple, eradicate all traitors and/or escape the facility. Use your knowledge and resources to keep yourself alive and actively voting,

Traitors
You two have the goal of murdering specific individuals for a specific reason. It is your job to murder as many innocents as you can and, if you can, escape the facility alive.

rsz_factions.jpg

This RP will be introducing a brand new mechanic into the Murder Series- factions. In the past Murder installments, there was a very defined line of good and evil between the innocents and traitors. However, as with real life, morality is not a definition, but rather, a perception. Starting with Round 2, players are required to color-code their votes in correspondence with the two factions; The Conglomeration [Blue], and the Humanitarian Expeditionary Insurgency [Red]. For example, lets say Character A says Character B is a traitor and Character A supports the Conglomeration, he would write down his vote as "blah blah blah i vote Character B as the traitor". In total, there will be three votes overall for factions, with the final round determining what ending the players will receive, and each vote in itself will result in a drastic, in-character event.

Below is basic information concerning these factions to just get a feel for them, but the factions lore and overall practices will be mostly discovered IC-wise. This is to encourage world exploration set out by the respectful GMs of the areas and to promote immersion into the RP. At the end of each round I'll be constantly updating the Factions, making a bullet list of information gathered about each of these two.

tumblr_static_b8aktfa2l5sg48ksgsg80gcsk.jpg
THE CONGLOMERATION
Formed in the late 20th century to combat supernatural entities, the Conglomeration is recognized by most nations around the world as a sovereign entity formed out of necessity. Regarded as a primary mediator during the Cold War, the Conglomeration's original purpose is the containment of abnormalities, advancement in technology, and progression of the human race. Funded by governments and wealthy families, the corporation is criticized for it's paramilitary structure, human testing, and willingness to take funds from unsavory sources. Obviously, they are the ones whom originally constructed Gilgamesh and seek to reclaim it from any internal and external threats

EXALT_2.png
HUMANITARIAN EXPEDITIONARY INSURGENCY
This band of misfit insurgents and rebels ranges from a diverse class of people, anywhere from war veterans, disgruntled college students, anarchists, communists, civil rights activists, and even exiled members of the Conglomeration. Formed after many schisms within peaceful protests against the Conglomeration's unethical practices, the HEI is a radical band of liberators, taking arms against the corporation for their crimes against humanity. Unlike the Conglomeration, whilst they have many more forces, they are disorganized, poorly equipped, and often face many communication barriers. However, their cause is, at least to them, a noble pursuit worth dying for.

rsz_rules.jpg

1. You must follow in accordance to Iwaku's rules. That should be self-explanatory.

2. Do not mingle OOC conflicts into IC, if any drama ensures, I will resolve it myself if the two in question remain to act like children.

3. I and Xibby are GMs. Our word is law, and all I ask is a little respect (criticism is welcomed, you know, constructive).

4. No god-modding or meta-gaming. Basic stuff.

5. PvP fights can be done through either normal RP or dice rolls. Most NPC fights follow the same unless otherwise instructed by me or Xibby.

6. This will be a very, very active RP. I highly suggest you find a partner or group to mingle with and frequently use the tagging system for notifications. Tales are renowned for being very quick due to their short, casual length.

7. The first day is the worst, so I'd advise to keep calm and expect that there will be a shitstorm of posts. Don't worry about it, just keep cool like Fonzie, m'kay :). Finding a partner or group beforehand, whilst optional, may be a good idea.

8. To traitors, all kills will be done through a special group PM and the aftermath of these will be reported in the round update as with all Murders beforehand. Do not openly reveal yourself as a traitor for the sake of saying you are a traitor.

9. In your character sheet, type "Code Black" in the Other Section.

10. I will allow only 4 duos and OCs, one of which has already been taken by a certain player who contacted me beforehand. So, make that 3 positions.

11. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! No character will retain his or her abilities from his or her homeworld, but rather, hold "fragments" of it. Even those who don't hold supernatural abilities are granted these fragments. For example, the Flash could not run at superhuman speeds, but he'll be able to run at an inhuman speed of around 50 mph. My best advice is to pick one ability and downscale it drastically. This is to discourage OP characters and lean more towards character interactions and the tension of a survival horror scenario.

12. When color-coding for factions starts at the end of Round 2, you must color-code your votes to align yourself with a faction. If you have a personal distaste for coloring in your literary works, then I'd advise at least to underline and bold your character speaking of which faction they aligned themselves with for that round. Remember, your alignments can change, as it is simply a vote for that round, and that you must vote. There is no neutrality, only the consensus of the group as a whole.

13. I ask that you at least post once a round and vote once a round, please. Not doing so will result in growing closer to just being killed off by the inhabitants of Gilgamesh. That, or at the least, contact me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you alive.

14. We have a community in which you can get more information on the basic stuff here. I will also be posting updates through the RP Discussion Thread.

15. Please, no OOC in the sign-ups, keep it to a low.

16. HAVE FUN!
rsz_character_sheet.jpg

Picture of Character

Name

Canon (if OC, ignore)

Personality

Backstory

Strengths

Weaknesses

Fragment of Power (if character has any superhuman abilities, pick one and downscale it severely. This will be the only power you have available during the RP. If normal human character, choose to enhance one natural ability):

Other

25/25 SPOTS FILLED
@The Tactician Jungo Torii [Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty GLaDOS [Portal]
@BarrenThin HK-47 [Star Wars]
@Wedge Antilles Baymax [Big Hero 6]
@TheBombMan Megaman.EXE [Megaman Battle Network]
@Mirage Aigis [Persona 3]
@york Thorn Harvester [Bone Series]
@Gohan Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul Root A]
@Hospes Okami Amaterasu & Priestess Rao [Okami]
@Gummi Bunnies Sora [Kingdom Hearts] & Furiae [Drakengard]
@Mighty Roman Dr Midas [Marvel Comics]
@Nate Dawg Aldrik Allen [OC]
@Mari Noriko "Nori" Ashida [X-Men]
@Jeremi Ultron [Marvel Comics]
@Ziogen Revya [Soul Nomad]
@Emperor of Gallifrey Kathryn Janeway [Star Trek]
@TheColourlessRainbow Melinda Gordon [Ghost Whisper]
@
[B][SIZE=4][FONT=andale mono]❖Silver Paladin❖[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] Robin [Fire Emblem]
@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim Logix Fiscario [Ateller Escha]
@FireDrake150 Ace [Final Fantasy Series]
@Proxymoron Serenity Rose [Serenity Rose]
@Thuro Pendragon Richard B. Riddick [Riddick]
@Dinoteen Dexter [Dexter]
@Josh M Scott Steiner [WWE]

@Brother Gabriel Cao Cao [Dynasty Warriors]

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve a duo of Amaterasu and Rao from Okami, please!

Reactions: Krieg
Reserve me :) Still deciding between either Plutia or Megaman.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Josh M
glados-cosplay-4.jpg

Name: GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System)

"I'm afraid you're about to become the immediate past president of the Being Alive club. Ha ha."

Unknown/Ageless. GLaDOS is a computer personality core.
GLaDOS was made to have feminine programming.
Canon
The Portal Series
Personality
When GLaDOS' genuine personality shines through, she is cynical, sarcastic, clever, rude, and downright nasty to those she isn't fond of. She has a strong dislike for humans and often finds them at the center of many crude remarks she makes. Even to other robots she doesn't like, she is very blunt and will tell them exactly how she feels about them.
Backstory
GLaDOS was a creation of Aperture Science, a personality core designed exactly to be fitted as a central computer mainframe. The project began under the oversight of Cave Johnson over the company, and was an attempt to create a fully functional, advanced artificial intelligence which was originally intended to be occupied by Johnson as one of his attempts to cheat death. After it became apparent to Johnson that he may die of moon rock poisoning before development on GLaDOS would be completed, Johnson motioned for the personality core to be based on Caroline instead.

After a decade's worth of hard work, GLaDOS was officially activated in 1998, as part of one of the many events during the company's "Bring Your Daughter to Work" day. Since she was able to take control of half of the facility's features, GLaDOS began killing most of its inhabitants by flooding the Enrichment Center with neurotoxin. However, only few if not only one of the staff such as Doug Rattmann had survived her attacks along with the series' main protagonist, Chell. The destruction of the company also coincided with an invasion of Earth, which had occurred two days after at Aperture's rival company, Black Mesa. This ultimately led to the negligence of the outside world from realizing Aperture's fate, as all attention had been diverted to Black Mesa and the aforementioned invasion.

Since the attack, she has managed the company to her limits. Her first test subject and the series' main protagonist, Chell, was given a warning of GLaDOS' true colors with the help of Rattmann. She confronts GLaDOS in her chamber at the end of Portal, which allowed GLaDOS to develop an even deeper hatred for her after she was awakened in the beginning of Portal 2.

See the Portal wiki for more information on GLaDOS: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/GLaDOS{/slide}
Strengths
GLaDOS' biggest strength is that she's highly intelligent, determined, and very orderly.
Weaknesses
GLaDOS can underestimate her enemies, which is often her downfall. She has a fear of birds, greatly dislikes potatoes, hates fire, and loathes humans.
Fragment of Power
Aperture Science Technology. GLaDOS has the ability to access any of the sentry turrets, rocket sentries, and neurotoxin that she is able to use in the Aperture Science Laboratories. Her abilities will be greatly nerfed for the purpose of this rp, of course.
Other
Code Black. "You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me. Or put me in a potato. Or fed me to birds. I had a pretty good life."

Doing this before I forget.

Reserving duo of Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Furiae (Drakengard)

Reserving Saint George as you know!

Reserving a slot since I can't write one up till I get home from work.

Jungo.png

Name: Jungo Torii

Canon: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2

Personality: Jungo is remarked upon to be one of the "simpler" characters in terms of his aspirations and his thought process. He doesn't seem to grasp many concepts of common sense or technology. He also values peace and friendship, making efforts to keep the cast together whenever it seems like the bonds between them are breaking. Usually quiet and gentle, Jungo enters a trance-like rage when he sees that his friends are being threatened.

Backstory: Once an ordinary chef in the city of Nagoya, Jungo bore witness to the sudden invasion of Earth by demons and the Septentriones. He quickly became a demon summoner and a powerful fighter to survive, aiming to protect his friends from harm's way with special paid to Airi Ban.

Strengths: Powerful physical fighter, able to bring just about anyone together using his cooking.

Weaknesses: Poor magic user, is slow when it comes to technology.

Fragment of Power: Is limited to the skill Power Hit, a relatively powerful punching attack that is hampered by his less than spectacular speed, and his normal punches along with his knife that, while faster, are still dodge-able for a speed-based character.

Other: Code Black

@Krieg

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Reserve a spot for a special someone please!

Picture of Character

kotor_hk47_by_uncannyknack-d5xylsp.jpg

Name: HK-47

Gender: Well... a robot, but has a masculine voice and traits.

Canon (if OC, ignore): Star Wars.

Personality: HK is very pragmatic and methodical, but also prone to instigating wanton violence. He generally dislikes 'meatbags' (also see 'liquidus flesh sacks') because he believes them inferior and is someone disturbed by the image of sloshing organs on his scanners.

Backstory

Date destroyed

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy… Master. Oh, how I hate that term."
―HK-47, to Meetra Surik, on his functionality —

HK-47 was a hunter-Killer assassin droid andJedi hunter constructed by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan, shortly after the end of the Mandalorian Wars in 3960 BBY. In the wake of widespread destruction caused by the Mass Shadow Generator, a superweaponused during the final battle of that conflict, Revan was inspired to seek more subtle methods of defeating his enemies. HK-47 was sent throughout the galaxy on his missions and successfully assassinatedcountless targets whom Revan had deemed threats to galactic stability and peace. However, HK-47 was badly crippled and captured on a mission in Mandalorian spaceshortly before Revan himself was capturedby the Jedi Order.

As per protocol with Sith assassin droidsprior to going on missions, HK-47's memory core was wiped of all knowledge of his original master. His memory could only be restored upon fulfilling his mission, and successfully returning to his master. As he never managed to return to his master, the automatic recall function was never activated, and he couldn't remember Revan. He went from owner to owner, many of whom he inadvertently slew personally. Eventually, he ended up on the planetTatooine, where he was sold to and unwittingly reunited with Revan, whose memory had been erased following his capture. The droid went on to aid Revan after his return to the Jedi Order in his campaignto find and destroy the Star Forge, an ancient factory that Revan had used during his reign as the Dark Lord of the Sith. HK-47 was also instrumental in the defeat of Revan's formerSith apprentice, who had since begun utilizing the Star Forge in an attempt to conquer the Galactic Republic.

HK-47 accompanied Revan to the edge of theUnknown Regions along with Revan's utility droid, T3-M4, before being left behind in Revan's starship, the Ebon Hawk, as the redeemed Jedi Knight journeyed on to face athreat he had remembered from his time as the Dark Lord. Sometime later, HK-47 was damaged and was left aboard the Ebon Hawk, which eventually ended up in the hands of one of Revan's allies from the Mandalorian Wars, Meetra Surik, also known as the Jedi Exile. During this period, HK-50 assassin droids, a newer version of HK that G0-T0 had mass-produced, became active in the galaxy, working as bounty hunters and saboteurs. Surik repaired HK-47, who recognized her as his new master and accompanied her in order to find the source of the HK-50s, whose very existence he considered an insult to himself. HK-47 also aided Surik in her search for the Jedi Masters who survived the First Jedi Purge and even advised her on techniques to more efficiently kill Jedi so that Surik could better defend herself.

HK-47 eventually succeeded in finding theHK Manufacturing Plant, where the HK-50s were created. There, he convinced the HK-50s to join his and Surik's cause. This action eventually culminated in a final confrontation on Malachor V between HK-47, assisted by the HK-50s, and G0-T0, whose interests conflicted with that of Surik, and the latter droid was destroyed. After his time with Surik, HK-47 set out on his own to attempt to find Revan, his original master, not knowing that Revan had since been captured by theSith Empire and was being held in stasis. Three hundred years later, HK-47 was found by a returned Revan and aided him in commanding the Rakatan Foundry, and though he was destroyed, he was rebuilt several more times within the following years by different masters.

Strengths

True to his design as an assassin droid, HK-47 was a dangerous opponent, able to fight effectively in a stealth operation as well as in open combat. His combat programming made him a deadly combatant with a large variety of weapons, including blasters of any design as well as a multitude of droid weapons, such as flamethrowers andcarbonite projectors. HK-47 had a particular affinity for blaster rifles,[9] primarily using theDroid Assassin's rifle[10] and often citing the satisfaction that he derived from using them in many combat scenarios.

As a Jedi hunter, HK-47 was knowledgeable in many techniques for assassinating Jedi, which he explained to Meetra Surik so that she could better defend herself against her enemies. When faced with a Jedi, HK-47 utilized various weapons specifically selected to be most effective against lightsaber techniques, such as grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, plasmacharges, poison gas, and mines, all of which exemplified the droid's versatility in combat. These weapons could not be deflected by a lightsaber, and sonic weapons were useful in shattering a Jedi's concentration, preventing one's use of Force powers. Mines and gas were useful in catching a Jedi by surprise, giving HK-47 the advantage in combat. HK-47 also mentioned using a sniper rifle to attack from long range in order to avoid detection. In addition to these weapons, HK-47 often attempted to erode the will of his opponents and make them doubt their beliefs, which he found to be an effective method for weakening their concentration and disrupting their connection to the Force. The droid also found attacking a Jedi's allies or Padawan to be a sound tactic, as Jedi would often sacrifice themselves to save an ally.

In addition to his combat proficiency, HK-47 possessed many other skills. Like many droids, HK-47 was experienced as amechanic and had at least some knowledge in demolitions and slicing. During his journey with Revan, he could start a fighter simulation so that Revan could practice his skills at manning the turret of the Ebon Hawk. Revan also upgraded HK-47 on various occasions, increasing his overall efficiency. As much of his original programming was based on protocol subroutines, the droid was capable of acting as a translator, voice impersonator, and a protocol droid in many other respects. He was fluent in over 6,000 forms of communication, including Galactic Basic Standard, Tusken, Binary, and Jawa trade language.

Weaknesses

HK is old and creaky. While his armor will stop a bullet no problem, it's not what it used to be, even after being rebuilt several times. His joints are a particularly vulnerable weakness to more precise attackers.

On the social side of things, HK hates people and will likely have fewer friends than enemies.

Fragment of Power: As HK has nothing truly superhuman, I'd have to say cloaking in short spurts would be his Fragment.

Other: Code. Black.

Baymax-big-hero-6-37297715-1180-664.gif

Name: "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

Age: "Age does not compute. I do not age like human beings do. I undergo wear and tear typical of machines, as I was completed by Tadashi Hamada less than two years ago."

Canon (if OC, ignore): Big Hero 6

Personality: Friendly, caring, professional, intelligent, but naive

Backstory: Baymax was created by Tadashi Hamada as a healthcare providing robot nurse for the citizens of San Fransyoko. To provide him with his programming, and overall personality, Baymax was given a special chip with Tadashi's inscriptions, which makes him the lovable robot he truly is. As programming would have, Baymax is instantly summoned by the sound of distress, and can only deactivate once his current patient states "I am satisfied with my care."

Strengths: Friendly, caring, intelligent, health care, and can be outfitted with upgrades to enable abilities such as protection and flight

Weaknesses: Naive, slow

Fragment of Power (if character has any superhuman abilities, pick one and downscale it severely. This will be the only power you have available during the RP. If normal human character, choose to enhance one natural ability): None

Other: "Code black does not compute."

Picture of Character
latest

Name: Megaman.EXE

Age: Unknown (But I assume it to be 12, due to Lan Hikari's age)

Canon: Megaman Battle Network series

Personality: Loyal and brave. Polite, but dense.

Backstory: Originally Hub, a real human, he had a heart condition. Dr. Hikari then transferred his DNA into a NetNavi, but modified it by an extremely tiny amount, so as to not be in complete synchro as Megaman.EXE's brother, Lan Hikari. Since then, Megaman fought against many evil, and has won over them many times.

Strengths: Megaman can use many battlechips, as well as his MegaBuster. He would do better if he had a teammate, to combine attacks.

Weaknesses: Megaman.EXE is scared of ghosts. Megaman also usually takes the heat for someone else.

Fragment of Power (if character has any superhuman abilities, pick one and downscale it severely. This will be the only power you have available during the RP. If normal human character, choose to enhance one natural ability):

(If you're not a Megaman.exe fan, wall of text inc.)

Megaman.EXE has many battlechips at his disposal, so each of these battlechips won't do much unless many are used at once. Of course, I'll use a weak tier of chips as well as a limited variety. Recovery Chips will only heal up as effectively as the number used. Might involve dice rolls. If he runs out of chips, he'll be forced to use his MegaBuster, which does weak damage.

Without further ado, here are the 6 battlechips I will use.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

PA (Program Advances where 3 identical chips are combined to exponentally increase the power by alot) are ignored.

No special forms! (NO style change, DoubleTeam, Cross-Fusion, Cross-Change or Beast-Out)

Other: Code Black? Is that a virus that needs to be busted?

ACCESSING FILE....

aigis_render_by_cnrvn-d5ps2s8.png

MODEL NAME: AIGIS

YEARS IN COMMISSION: ROUGHLY 3 YEARS - HAS THE APPEARANCE OF AN ADOLESCENT FEMALE HUMAN

APPARENT HUMAN GENDER: FEMALE

DIMENSION OF ORIGIN: 'Persona 3'

BEHAVIOR: AIGIS IS A VERY ADVANCED FORM OF HARDWARE FOR HER TIME...

SHE IS PROGRAMMED TO LEARN AS SHE PROGRESSES IN THIS WORLD, AS IT IS UNDISCLOSED WHY SHE WAS CREATED...

SHE HAS CODING INDICATING SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORM OF A PROTECTION ANDROID...

IT IS INDICATED THAT AIGIS HAS A NEAR ENDLESS AMOUNT OF MODES SHE CAN SWITCH BETWEEN AT WILL, INCREASING HER SENSES IN SOME FIELDS TO HELP HER IN SITUATIONS SHE'S IN. IN WHICH SHE WILL EXCLAIM THAT SHE IS SWITCHING MODES.

ORIGIN: ALSO UNDISCLOSED, AIGIS MEMORY IS SHORT AS A HUMAN'S. OBVIOUSLY INFECTED BY HER PEERS IN THE HIGHSCHOOL SHE ATTENDED IN HER DIMENSION OF ORIGIN: Gekkoukan High School

HER TIME WAS SPENT LIVING AMONG THE HUMANS AS ONE OF THEIR OWN, LEARNING WHAT THEY KNEW TO HAVE IT PROMPTLY ERASED BY HER FEEBLE LIMITATIONS. THESE KEYWORDS WERE DISCOVERED WITHIN HER HARD DRIVE; MINATO, KEN, KORUMARU, SHINJIRO, JUNPEI, STUPEI, METIS, FUUKA, YUKARI, AKIHIKO, MITSURU, AND CHIDORI. IT IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN WHY 'CHIDORI' IS MARKED AS A THREAT, BUT IT IS BEING INVESTIGATED.

STRENGTHS:
SUPER-HUMAN STRENGTH,SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER 'ATTENTION-TO-DETAIL' COMPARED TO OTHER HUMANS, HER SIGHT BASED ON A SCANNING SYSTEM, AGILITY, POTENT VULCANS, ABILITY OF FLIGHT

WEAKNESSES:
SOCIALIZING, DANCING, SINGING,HER FACE (AS IT IS COVERED WITH A FLESHY MATERIAL COMPARED TO THE REST OF HER BODY), MAGNETS, SLANG

FRAGMENTS RECOVERED:
SCANNING SYSTEM - LIGHT FIRE POWER - A SMALL FRACTION OF HER ORIGINAL STRENGTH - ENOUGH OF HER FLIGHT ABILITY TO HOVER ABOVE THE GROUND - SHE STILL ISN'T HIP

@Krieg - THIS ALSO ISN'T KNOWN WHY IT IS CLASSIFIED AS A THREAT

.....KKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

INCOMING SIGNAL! POSSIBLE VIRUS!

*after sudden flashes, just a single phrase appeared on the screen, eerily fixated in the center.*

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Code....Black..."[/BCOLOR]

Picture of Character
thorn_harvestar___color_by_thisismylife-d4nv9d2.jpg
Name: Thorn Harvestar

Canon: Bone series

Personality: Thorn Harverstar is usually a kind, caring person, but also a very fierce fighter... She won't hesitate to protect those in need, but, it also a bit wary of approaching strangers, but, for the most part, is a

Backstory:
Thorn, an inhabitant of The Valley was raised as a farm girl by her grandmother, living a rather simple life as a kind, typical teenage farm-girl. However, everything changed when Fone Bone and his cousins arrived in the valley. As events began to unfold, it was discovered that she was much more than she had been lead to believe; her grandmother had once been a princess of Atheia. As more and more of her past was unconvered, Thorn Harvestar learned that she had been taken here by her grandmother, raised by dragons during her early age, taking refuge from The Great War that had raged at the time. Various battles were fought, leading up to a final stand at the city of Atheia, eventually leading to a hard earned victory, and Thorn's rightfull crowning as Atheia's queen.

Strengths:
- Thorn is a skilled swordswoman, having had quite a bit of experience with sword fighting
- Her determination and willpower is what drives her on even when she is in severe pain
- Remarkable amounts of concentration stemming from years of practice, accopmanied by quite impressive reflexes

Weaknesses:
- Being severed from the dream world, she is unable to use/access ghost circles (as those do not exist here), as well as any other powers the dream world would normally provide her
- She isn't physically strong and often has to rely on other tactics to remain victorious in a battle
- Sometimes, she can be quite headstrong in situations, leading to rather rash, albeit "balsy" decisions

Fragment of Power:
- Enhanced reflexes; her already impressive, but, not superhuman reflexes have now been enhanced, allowing her to react quicker than most ordinary humans to various situations, often combat oriented

Other: Code Black​

latest

Name: Kaneki Ken

Canon: Tokyo Ghoul Root A

Personality: Brutal and merciless when he needs to be. But he has a bit of a gentle side left, covered up by layers upon layers of tragedy. He's a broken individual because of the events that took place in his life.

Backstory: Kaneki Ken was an average boy, very gentle. But after encountering a cannibal species known as a Ghoul during a date that had gone wrong, he was almost eaten and killed. Due to being lucky, Rize, his Ghoul date was killed by steel bars that fell on her. Her organs were transplanted into him and he became the first (known) artificial Ghoul.

Strengths: Kaneki had major strength, speed, and unique abilities granted to him as a Ghoul.

Weaknesses: His doubts, emotions, his Ghoul side which he sometimes loses a grip on. Possibly his overconfidence. His friends are a weak spot for him and can be broke by losing them, he has almost no friends now as a result of distancing himself to get stronger, and their deaths.

Fragment of Power: Slightly above normal human strength.

Okami Amaterasu

Appearance: In the game, Amaterasu takes the shape of a white wolf with crimson markings across her body, a tail shaped like a calligraphy brush (which is how the Celestial Brush is used) and a Divine Instrument floating above her back. Only particular beings, such as Issun, all other Gods and spirits, and presumably most animals and demons can see her true form. Also, humans with a strong belief in the gods can see her markings and instrument.
7ef94b6a5d.jpg

Name: Okami Amaterasu; Okami, Ammy, Furball, Ammako, The Sun Goddess, Mother of us All

Age: Well.. She was reincarnated, after 100 years of 'slumber'. Make of that what you will

Canon: Okami

Personality: Amaterasu is known for being quiet, mature, kind, and gentle always aiding those in need, but also unafraid to show her opinion. She's very expressive, shown by the fact that, when someone tells her something she already knows about or that bores her, they'll find that she'll simply lay down to nap while they speak. When Mr. Orange drank the sake to perform the Konohana Shuffle and then spoke to her, she looked away and panted, demonstrating he had bad breath. She also got defensive when told by Mr. Orange that 'she doesn't look very smart'. On the contrary, she is quite intelligent; easily comprehending what anyone says to her, discovering Ninetail's disguise, and knowing when to lend a helping paw.

Backstory:
As 'The Mother of us All', Ammy is brought back to life(after her 100 year slumber, brought about when she took on Orochi as Shiranui; her first incarnation) when Orochi is revived by an unknown force.

Having to travel the land of Nippon and cure it of the dreaded cursed zones that Orochi unleashed upon it, Okami Amaterasu bashed through every threat she came across with her hard head, not once faltering or hesitating to do everything in her power to purge the land of it's evils.

Soon enough, Amaterasu had defeated Orochi a second time around, along with numerous other villainous forces. But, new evils arose; and she fought through them just as easily.. Taking on countless demons and monsters until she made it to the Ark of Yamato, where she faced- and defeated -Yami, after facing all of the demons she'd taken on prior.

Strengths:
-Swimming: Amaterasu can swim, but only for a brief period of time.
-Strong: Physically, Ammy is extremely strong, able to tank a few hits before suffering consequence and able to dish out a good deal of power.
-Agile: Amaterasu is quick on her feet, likely partially thanks to the teachings she had undergone at the dojo.

Weaknesses:
-Short Attention Span: If you keep droning on too long, Ammy will likely be asleep at your feet by the time you look again.
-Blunt: Despite not being able to speak, Amaterasu still manages to be blunt and straight-to-the-point. Some people dislike this nature.
-Mute: Well.. Technically not, but Amaterasu cannot speak English. This leaves her unable to verbally communicate, which, even with her expressive body language, can present a massive issue.

-Sunrise & Affection: Literally the most basic techniques permeable from the Celestial Brush(and Ammy's signature moves), Sunrise is simply as it sounds; the ability to summon the sun. Affection is a 'technique' without any real explanation behind it, simply allowing Ammy to spark a sudden burst of affection towards herself in someone else. This only lasts a few seconds.

Priestess Rao

Appearance: Rao is very beautiful, and, as a result, a large number of characters seem to be attracted to her. She has a large chest that is the focus of Issun's attention, causing Issun to nickname her "busty babe". She wears a nun's hood, a necklace of blue beads and a purple dress with a yellow sash.
okami_art_by_okami_rao_fox-d38172v.jpg

(On the far left)

Name: Priestess Rao; Rao

Canon: Okami

Personality: Rao appears to be a kind-hearted and generous person who honors Queen Himiko and is very loyal in her position as Regent of Sei'an City. Most of the residents of the city have come to see her as a figure of hope and trust.

Backstory: Little is known of Rao's life.. All that's clear is that she was priestess, left to tend to the Capital's needs while Queen Himiko locked herself away to pray during the mist predicament.

Strengths:
-Physically Fit: While seeming unimposing, Rao can pack a punch; proving quite strong and fast. This is shown by a) the citizens outside her home claimed she had saved them, and b) in the Water Dragon scene, Rao quickly and efficiently managed to run across the water and escape.
-Pure: Rao is a very righteous figure, putting the needs of the people above her own. Everything she does is done with pure intentions.
-Reliable: Even in the most dire situation, Rao won't give up and will keep on fighting.

Weaknesses:
-Only Human: Despite her holy abilities, Rao is only human, and isn't immortal.
-Naive: Rao is fairly naive, leading to many references going right over her head.
-Skinny: Even with her high strength level, snapping bones or inflicting severe damage is easy, when you've got so little meat on your bones.

Fragment of Power:
-Holy Being: As a woman of God, Rao maintains her 'holy abilities'.. Meaning, basically, she still has access to her prayer slips, allowing for banishment of evil on a weaker level than before.

((Will finish after handling some other business))​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Please reserve a spot for me. I will read in full and make a CS either tomarrow after work (though I may be too tired, in which case, ) or Sunday / Monday. ^^

My Characters will likely be Ace, Machina, FireDrake (OC) or another Agito cadet from Type 0, or something / someone else. Need time to think. I WILL be participating though. ^^