Murder Tale III: System Breakdown (Sign-Ups Thread) [Survival-Horror Crossover RP]

• Captain-Janeway-captain-janeway-fan-club-10921131-2047-2560.jpg

Kathryn Janeway
    Captain of the USS Voyager

"'Ma'am' is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer 'Captain.'"
  • JanewayGetOut.gif

• anigif_enhanced-19068-1403275006-1.gif

• uss_voyager_by_thefirstfleet-d681l6u.jpg

"Set a course, for home."

Canon:
    Star Trek

Series:
    Voyager
  • captain_janeway_and_uss_voyager_by_lofty1985-d5bw5r8.jpg

WIP
  • tumblr_n1qazkG1WG1rkvl19o6_400.gif

Strengths:
    WIP
  • anigif_enhanced-31742-1403281265-14.gif

Weaknesses:
    WIP
  • Kate-Mulgrew-Kathryn-Janeway-aerosmith-meets-star-trek-voyager.jpeg

Fragment of Power:
    WIP
  • anigif_enhanced-19800-1403275697-6.gif

Er... I mean, Code Black!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're getting a bit chatty in here, just a warning.

I think I'm going to be a-ok with chatty. XD

Reserving spot

Ayyyeee @Krieg .

I was wondering if Ammy's ability is too OP or not.

I don't know if summoning the sun into the sky is op or not, nor how to downgrade it if it is. XD

@Hospes

Nah, it is all good. Making it bright outside is okay, as long as you aren't drawing energy from the Sun. Just note that I may have some creatures that can counter that, but we'll see later on in the RP concerning what sort of foul abominations you guys run into :)

Also, NO MORE SIGN-UPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICED! I believe we broke the limit, but I'll let everyone who called their reserves to make their CS's, even Joshie and Cressy ^_^.

@Hospes

Nah, it is all good. Making it bright outside is okay, as long as you aren't drawing energy from the Sun. Just note that I may have some creatures that can counter that, but we'll see later on in the RP concerning what sort of foul abominations you guys run into :)

Also, NO MORE SIGN-UPS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICED! I believe we broke the limit, but I'll let everyone who called their reserves to make their CS's, even Joshie and Cressy ^_^.
Alright, awesome! Nahh, it's literally just.. summoning the sun somewhere in the sky. XD And yeah, I figured as much. Just wanted to check to be sure that's alright. :3

There's also this weird power she has of making people feel affection for, like, two-three seconds, but I can take that out too, if needbe. :3

Lot's of robonerds

Ok, Here he is- please people tell me if I did this wrong...

Picture of Character

Name: Logix Fiscario

Canon: Atelier Escha & Logy/ Atelier Shallie

Personality: Logy is a serious and "down-to-earth" person, but is also very kind. He is also very determined when he is set on a goal or an idea. He has a burn scar on one of his arms, and he seems to avoid talking about his past.

Backstory: Logy is an alchemist and new government official working for the development team of the Corseit Branch. He was officially assigned to the team at the same time as Escha Malier, and the two will work together.

He used to work as an alchemist developing airships in The Center, a city far away from Corseit. Happy for being recognized, he worked hard on a new airship engine. However, he felt that his mechanic colleagues didn't understand his work, lost trust in them, and continued to research on his own without listening to their feedback. After his research failed and caused a great fire accident, he left the city out of guilt for his close friend got very injured.

He makes free use of the latest style of a "alchemic sword", an improved version of an artifact that was excavated from the ruins that combines the art of swordplay and alchemy. His hobby is to create various such swords.

Strengths: Outside of his alchemy abilities, he possess many skills and wits as well. Logy uses his alchemic sword as a weapon in battle along with various crystallized forms of nature's power known as "Blitz Cores" An exclusive alchemy item only Logy can use. The Blitzes are merely catalysts, and require a specialized alchemy device (his gauntlet) to activate.

Logy's exclusive items are:
Guryun Blitz
Flava Blitz
Roten Blitz
Airto Blitz
Gold Curse Ring
Tauzent Blitz

Weaknesses: He can get very stubborn when other's are acting out of harm or irrationality, his willingness to protect can become overseeing his own needs.

Fragment of Power (if character has any superhuman abilities, pick one and downscale it severely. This will be the only power you have available during the RP. If normal human character, choose to enhance one natural ability): When he awakens he will not find any of his Blitz Cores or any of the healing items he had when he was out in one of the ruins.

Other: He has feelings for Escha, but sadly because of being whipped into such a hell hole he won't be able to tell her. It's one of his motivations to keep going.

Code Black

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have my CS in tomorrow. I swear! I've had a bunch to deal with today.

@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim

Lovely CS, you are missing one thing though. Perhaps the Rules section is where you will find that missing piece ^_^"