Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salwa awoke by Starkweathers voice.. She listened. And when he was done. She knew Natalie was the traitor... She knew it.. She killed Gil... Salwa clenched her fists. "I would LOVE to shoot her." She muttered. Salwa tried to calm her self down, her stress reliever was poor @The Last Outlaw 's hand. His hand was getting redder every second..
I glared coldly at Nat, my first ally, one of my best allies, my friend. How in God's name could she do this to us, to all of us? "No,she doesn't deserve the luxury of a quick death, we should just leave her to rot, like she was going to do to me." I paused for a moment, staring directly at Nat. "I trusted you, Mark trusted you, Grant trusted you, everyone here trusted you. How could you do this to us? Why?" I just kept staring coldly at her.

@Sandra

@Xibilation

@Akibahara

//Is my hell still fucked beyond repair?//

Relief flooded over her as she heard that Jack felt and thought the same as she did. At least he had a good head on his shoulders. He to realized they had a very slim chance of winning with anyone alive. Best cut thier loses and go home, while they had the chance. Go home and live a normal life, or as normal as they could have after such an event as this.

"You have no idea how happy I am for you to say that." She said with a smile forming on her lips, happy that they had both made it through and now had the chance to go home. That is if they managed to get to the airport. The majority vote had to rule where they went. She so hoped it was the airport, then they could go off home. Back to thier lives.

"Good thing I can drive and you're close to a gun or two."

She didn't want to have to resort to violence but she so wished to go home, she didnt' want to see anymore death, anymore blood and certainly didn't want to hear the voice of that man ever again.
"I do have an idea though. Because I'm just as happy to hear you say it." He grinned widely at her. They knew what they were doing; but what of the others? He studied them carefully. For now they seemed to be arguing over what to do with Natalie. So the sex gave her away? Funny that; they all voted for whoever had been having sex or gotten raped as the traitor, and hit the jackpot eventually. He looked over at Laura. I suppose it is a good thing I don't constantly have that on my mind, unlike some. He nodded at the words she spoke then.

"We have everything everyone needs to make either choice - we're in a good position to negotiate here."

But one of them; drunk, intoxicated or just blind with lust for revenge; would differ ; he was almost sure of it. It was pretty much guaranteed to happen; Gage in particular looked pissed. And that ladies and gentleman; is where we start having problems.

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I do have an idea though. Because I'm just as happy to hear you say it." He grinned widely at her. They knew what they were doing; but what of the others? He studied them carefully. For now they seemed to be arguing over what to do with Natalie. So the sex gave her away? Funny that; they all voted for whoever had been having sex or gotten raped as the traitor, and hit the jackpot eventually. He looked over at Laura. I suppose it is a good thing I don't constantly have that on my mind, unlike some. He nodded at the words she spoke then.

"We have everything everyone needs to make either choice - we're in a good position to negotiate here."

But one of them; drunk, intoxicated or just blind with lust for revenge; would differ ; he was almost sure of it. It was pretty much guaranteed to happen; Gage in particular looked pissed. And that ladies and gentleman; is where we start having problems.
Unfortunately for both Jack and Laura most of everyone else looked hell bent on killing Natalie and seeking out revenge on Starkweather. Which was not their desired plan or destination. They wanted the safe option of the airport to go home safe and somewhat okay.
Everyone else, even though they were injured, intoxicated and blinded by their fury were out for blood. If they decided to go after Starkweather, on their heads be it. Because she didn't believe there would be one if any survivors from that final mission. Not with how battered the team were to begin with, especially if there were to go up against a bunch of arms and trained men.

How could they be so blinded by it all? The thought of more fortune and more death. Laura personally didn't care about the money, as long as she got home in almost one piece she could live with that. She wanted no more blood on her hands, nor wished to see any more deaths of anyone good or bad. She had seen enough severed heads and bodies to last her a fair few lifetimes.

"We are...I just hope it doesn't come down to that."

• Love
I glared coldly at Nat, my first ally, one of my best allies, my friend. How in God's name could she do this to us, to all of us? "No,she doesn't deserve the luxury of a quick death, we should just leave her to rot, like she was going to do to me." I paused for a moment, staring directly at Nat. "I trusted you, Mark trusted you, Grant trusted you, everyone here trusted you. How could you do this to us? Why?" I just kept staring coldly at her.

@Sandra

@Xibilation

@Akibahara

Salwa put her hands over her face. She cried at the begin of these fucked up games. And she won't cry again. She's different now. Stronger. But deep inside... She was fragile as glass. One drop and crash. It's done. Salwa smiled creepily out of the pain... She muttered to herself, putting one hand on @The Last Outlaw 's hand.

Unfortunately for both Jack and Laura most of everyone else looked hell bent on killing Natalie and seeking out revenge on Starkweather. Which was not their desired plan or destination. They wanted the safe option of the airport to go home safe and somewhat okay.
Everyone else, even though they were injured, intoxicated and blinded by their fury were out for blood. If they decided to go after Starkweather, on their heads be it. Because she didn't believe there would be one if any survivors from that final mission. Not with how battered the team were to begin with, especially if there were to go up against a bunch of arms and trained men.

How could they be so blinded by it all? The thought of more fortune and more death. Laura personally didn't care about the money, as long as she got home in almost one piece she could live with that. She wanted no more blood on her hands, nor wished to see any more deaths of anyone good or bad. She had seen enough severed heads and bodies to last her a fair few lifetimes.

"We are...I just hope it doesn't come down to that."
Jack nodded.

"That makes two of us. But just us two it seems."

He sighed again; not out of relief this time. This time, it was out of exasperation. This wasn't going their way. But I sure as Hell will make it. He raised the shotgun and pumped it once; he pointed it directly down the aisle. He raised his voice for everyone to hear.

"First things first; if you retards want to die; you can do it on your own fucking watch. Leave us out of it."

He pointed the barrel of the shotgun directly at Natalie.

"And you. I want to know one thing; just one thing. Why? And no bullshit. You're only running your mouth because you think you're going to die. And you want to give them a reason. Because you want us to kill you, don't you? Forgive me for presuming; but that means you didn't want to be the traitor. So. Why?"

@Xibilation
@All of you

• Love
Jack nodded.

He sighed again; not out of relief this time. This time, it was out of exasperation. This wasn't going their way. But I sure as Hell will make it. He raised the shotgun and pumped it once; he pointed it directly down the aisle. He raised his voice for everyone to hear.

"First things first; if you retards want to die; you can do it on your own fucking watch. Leave us out of it."

"And you. I want to know one thing; just one thing. Why? And no bullshit. You're only running your mouth because you think you're going to die. And you want to give them a reason. Because you want us to kill you, don't you? Forgive me for presuming; but that means you didn't want to be the traitor. So. Why?"

@Xibilation
@All of you

Laura stood by Jack as he addressed the rest of the group, there was to much at stake with these decisions. If they decided to go after Starkweather they risk dying when they could go home now alive and well enough. Only some felt the need to go off on a revenge mission, but why risk the lives of those that actually want to go home and get back to their lives? She feared it would happen anyway.

There were many questions that needed answering, they also needed a unanimous vote for what to do. Laura hoped it would be to go home. If it wasn't she'd find another way home. She wasn't risking her own skin or Jacks on a suicide revenge mission.

• Love
Jack nodded.

@Xibilation
@All of you

@Sandra

@Xibilation

@Akibahara

I raised my eyebrow at the gun and laughed. "Really? You're threatening me, a person who you've found out would rather die, with pointing a shotgun at me, and object of death?" I wanted to tell them. I really did. But what was the point of defending yourself? Why have to live with the pity, being remembered as the person who cracked? "Maybe there's just something about me that you wouldn't assume at first sight?" Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. "I happen to think that life is insignificant. Think about. You work your ass off to survive, and humans have created a little idea that maybe we are important. Even if we save the world, how is that significant? Does it matter to the world? No! We've just created a false consciousness that makes us feel more important than we really are. Half of the teens in this world want to kill themselves, anyways. A lot of people who roleplay are teens. Why not help them?"

It sickened me to say those words. It really did. I found it sort of ironic, actually. I spent my teenage life wanting to be a writer. It's funny how all of that practicing led up to this, one gigantic lie. It's like I had created a character, but for myself, in real life. I was pretending to be this weirdo who likes killing because life isn't important to them. Hah.

The only way I was going to break was if Starkweather's threats became true. And I didn't see that happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I raised my eyebrow at the gun and laughed. "Really? You're threatening me, a person who you've found out would rather die, with pointing a shotgun at me, and object of death?" I wanted to tell them. I really did. But what was the point of defending yourself? Why have to live with the pity, being remembered as the person who cracked? "Maybe there's just something about me that you wouldn't assume at first sight?" Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. "I happen to think that life is insignificant. Think about. You work your ass off to survive, and humans have created a little idea that maybe we are important. Even if we save the world, how is that significant? Does it matter to the world? No! We've just created a false consciousness that makes us feel more important than we really are. Half of the teens in this world want to kill themselves, anyways. A lot of people who roleplay are teens. Why not help them?"

It sickened me to say those words. It really did. I found it sort of ironic, actually. I spent my teenage life wanting to be a writer. It's funny how all of that practicing led up to this, one gigantic lie.

The only way I was going to break was if Starkweather's threats became true. And I didn't see that happening.
Jack smiled; it was half-cruel, half-sad.

"Liar."

He wasn't pointing the gun at her to threaten her either; he was pointing it at her in case she tried anything; though at this point that seemed very much unlikely.

"The truth this time. There's no shame in admitting it. What did Starkweather do to you to turn you into this?"

The atmosphere was growing ever tenser as each person decided which fate they wanted to have. Which way they sways on how to go about it all.
Unfortunately the thought of going home was getting pulled further and further away from her. If they decided to go, she'd probably die for their revenge. When all she wanted was to stop fighting.

After everything Laura was feeling less anger towards the traitor and more pity. It seemed very off for her to act so cold and disregarding of life. She just didn't seem the type of person. Maybe Jack was right, maybe Starkweather had made her do such things, maybe he gave her no choice. It made her feel bad for her, everyone wanted her killed but she only did what she had to, like everyone else.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Salwa put her hands over her face. She cried at the begin of these fucked up games. And she won't cry again. She's different now. Stronger. But deep inside... She was fragile as glass. One drop and crash. It's done. Salwa smiled creepily out of the pain... She muttered to herself, putting one hand on @The Last Outlaw 's hand.
"Leave it Salwa, she'll defiantly reap what she sows." I say as I squeeze her hand gently as a sign of comfort. Now that problem was over, a new problem faced me. Get the hell out of there or go after Starkweather? The logical side screamed to get out of there, I was in no shape to fight due to my ankle shredded to bits. The human side wanted blood, Starkweather's blood. I decided there was only one thing to do. I bowed my head and did something I thought I would never do here, I prayed. "Lord, please show me the right thing to do" I said queitly.

@Sandra

Starkweather's voice FINALLY popped outta nowhere, "C'moooon Natalie, die already. I want to see some blood! You know, I have your niece. She's sitting right on my lap right now. I'm growing bored, Natalie, invoke some action for crying out loud!"

Starkweather's voice FINALLY popped outta nowhere, "C'moooon Natalie, die already. I want to see some blood! You know, I have your niece. She's sitting right on my lap right now. I'm growing bored, Natalie, invoke some action for crying out loud!"
My mask suddenly slipped away. All the pain, guilt, and sadness I'd felt was present on my face. "You said you wouldn't touch her!" He had clearly struck a nerve. "Get the fuck away from her, you fucking liar!" My voice cracked, and desperation was clearly present on my face as I looked at one of the school bus monitor cameras. I would kill that lying asshole. My fists clenched and opened, and I was shaking. Not just in anger, but because I was scared. Clearly, deals meant nothing to him.

Then, I looked at the audience of people who had experienced my little, erm, outburst. Oh yeah.

"Everybody sit down and shut the fuck up!" I shouted, pushing Jack's barrel away from Natalie. "This girl, she did some fucked up things, but we all did as well. If we are killing anyone, it's gonna be the sick fuck that put us here in the first place." I said looking around at everyone, trying to act serious while only in my underwear.

@Reaper Jack
@Akibahara
@Xibilation
@EveryoneOnTheBus

My mask suddenly slipped away. All the pain, guilt, and sadness I'd felt was present on my face. "You said you wouldn't touch her!" He had clearly struck a nerve. "Get the fuck away from her, you fucking liar!" My voice cracked, and desperation was clearly present on my face as I looked at one of the school bus monitor cameras. I would kill that lying asshole. My fists clenched and opened, and I was shaking. Not just in anger, but because I was scared. Clearly, deals meant nothing to him.

Then, I looked at the audience of people who had experienced my little, erm, outburst. Oh yeah.
So; as expected, I hit the nail on the head with that one.

"I was right then." Jack sighed again. This was messed up; this was quickly degenerating into one of the worst events so far on the hellish trip. He pitied her; a rare enough thing by itself, seeing as he tended to distance himself emotionally from most things; preferring logic in most scenarios. I've been letting my emotions get the better of me with Laura though. Slipped up there. He smiled mentally at that.

"So. What are you going to do? I won't stop you. For all we know he could be lying. But it's your decision as far as I'm concerned. I can't speak for the others here; but I'm not angry at you. I would have done the same in your position. You don't have to be ashamed of it."

He paused; considering his words.

"I'd even consider forgiving you; if this is truly how things have played out."

"Don't fuck this up, Natalie, or she's taking a one way ticket to The Pervs. Got it?"

"Everybody sit down and shut the fuck up!" I shouted, pushing Jack's barrel away from Natalie. "This girl, she did some fucked up things, but we all did as well. If we are killing anyone, it's gonna be the sick fuck that put us here in the first place." I said looking around at everyone, trying to act serious while only in my underwear.

@Reaper Jack
@Akibahara
@Xibilation
@EveryoneOnTheBus
rs_634x1024-131010144453-634.walter-white-underwear-breaking-bad.ls.101013_copy.jpg

@Reaper Jack
@Akibahara
@Xibilation
@EveryoneOnTheBus
"No."

Jack glared at him coldly. He was dealing with this in his way. And he didn't give a flying fuck if the others wanted to go after Starkweather; he would go his own way with Laura.

"No."

Jack glared at him coldly. He was dealing with this in his way. And he didn't give a flying fuck if the others wanted to go after Starkweather; he would go his own way with Laura.
"Then leave Jack, take Laura and leave." I said to him. "We either kill Starweather or go home, but Natalie doesn't need to die."

@Xibilation

"Then leave Jack, take Laura and leave." I said to him. "We either kill Starweather or go home, but Natalie doesn't need to die."

@Xibilation
"You're forgetting which side of the bus the wheel is on. That's right. Mine. Sit back down. I've already told Natalie she can do what she wants. We don't have a problem."

Asshole; make this easy on yourself and do as you're told.

"I'm perfectly happy to leave with Laura. But only if all of you want to go after Starkweather; if more of you don't, then we all know where this bus is going."

Jack didn't like or enjoy being in this position; but he would do what was necessary. No more. No less.

Status
Not open for further replies.