Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn you Aki!"

My Achilles was almost torn in two, I had to use all my strength to pull myself on the ground. I turn back to Gage and Salwa. "Gage, Salwa, get the fuck outta here! find Mark, find Laura and Jack, find anybody! We need help!" I then crawled forward into the fray and noticed a discarded sawed off shotgun. I picked it
and fired it twice at the guy who curb stomped Chris. "Bite my roughneck, Oklahoma ass ya prick!" I sneered. I noticed the creeps were hauling Chris and Nat away. As they approached me, all I could say is "Fuck you" before I blacked out

@Akibahara
BOOOOOOOOM! The poor Innocentz's head blew up like a watermelon. He fell back, his tongue hung upward, eyeballs pasted across the cement. THEN- out of nowhere, the Innocentz... backed off. It appears someone or something was directing them: They last thing you see, before they vanished, it some uppity Hispanic thug giving you the finger, shortly before disappearing into the Wizard of Oz attraction.

"You REALLY didn't think I'd kill you that fast, did you? Aha ha ha ha!"

Starkweather.​

"Fuck! Shit! Goddamnit!!!" I shouted over and over as my feet were being burned. The feeling was hard to bare, tears ran down my face because of the pain. As my feet were being burned away, I looked at the priest and spoke. "I'm kinky, but not like this." I said and then laughed some more, more out of pain than the situation being funny. If I was going to die, I was going to die laughing.
I wasn't sure if my feet were burning, too, but I REALLY hoped they weren't.

I said something through my cloth, in a pissed tone you couldn't really understand. I was normally one for humor, but not right now. It was something along the lines of, "sfut a aken ell u!"

Translated to English, I was politely telling him to shut the fucking hell up.

A death wish? Maybe he did. But it was simpler than that.

"It's not a death wish; I'm just more willing to take risks than most. Bad habit I guess."

She seemed to be upset at him about it though; so he didn't get cocky. He spoke softly to her; trying to set her a little more at ease.

"Hey; if you don't want me to go I won't. I haven't thought up a way to deal with it yet anyway. Try not to worry about me; you'll make me end up worrying for you more instead."

He smiled at her. She was right; this was too risky; and he wasn't even sure of what would work; he'd had ideas but...none of them really took the value of his own life into account; they all took Laura's life into account; but not his. Funny; when did I start thinking like that?
"Yeah well those risks youre more willing to take are more likely to get you killed, by 15 very angry guys with weapons."

Shaking her head, she sighed, it seemed he had no value for his own life. Just to have ideas about running into a group of armed men in the hope he'd kill them all with her help and get to the bus. But really in a situation 15 against 2 there isn't that much of a chance of them winning. It would only end badly and when she meant badly she meant it would end so horribly they'd be wishing they hadn't done it.

"I dont want you to go. Because if you go I've got to follow your ass and make sure you dont get killed. And that will get us both gone if we make one wrong move."

Jack had good intentions, he did. But she didn't think he realized the risk he was putting himself in, throwing himself into a group of armed men. She didn't like it one bit. Not when she couldn't stand the thought of losing him, or him--dying. It was to much,she had grown used to his company. They made a good team as such, she trusted him, relied on him. If he went in there and died on her...she didn't know how she's continue herself.

"I can't not worry about you. We're in this together. Its kind of my job to worry."She said with a gentle smile in his direction.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Fuck! Shit! Goddamnit!!!" I shouted over and over as my feet were being burned. The feeling was hard to bare, tears ran down my face because of the pain. As my feet were being burned away, I looked at the priest and spoke. "I'm kinky, but not like this." I said and then laughed some more, more out of pain than the situation being funny. If I was going to die, I was going to die laughing.
The priest smiled, snuffing the flame out, "I like you, puto, you have big cajones. You know what? I like big cajones. In a matter of fact..." An old ceremonial dagger unlatched from his robe: It was made of stone, sharp, and it looked like a caveman made it, "... I'm going to cut off your fucking girlfriend's tits and feed 'em to you. You like that, puto?" A few men in the room chuckled darkly, shortly before the head priest walked over toward Natalie, cutely waving at her with his fingers, "Hi."

@Xibilation
@C92cool

The priest smiled, snuffing the flame out, "I like you, puto, you have big cajones. You know what? I like big cajones. In a matter of fact..." An old ceremonial dagger unlatched from his robe: It was made of stone, sharp, and it looked like a caveman made it, "... I'm going to cut off your fucking girlfriend's tits and feed 'em to you. You like that, puto?" A few men in the room chuckled darkly, shortly before the head priest walked over toward Natalie, cutely waving at her with his fingers, "Hi."

@Xibilation
I raised my eyebrows, an, "ar ELL ah" escaping the gag, which, with all of my talking, I, well, gagged on.

I started to struggle. Um, I'm sorry mr priest dude, but I LIKED these things! They controlled guys! They made dresses stay up! I fucking wanted to keep them the way they were: attached to me!

Unknowingly, in my struggle, I had thrust them even closer to him.

Geez, what a mess I'd gotten myself into.

@Xibilation
@Xibilation

The man liked me, maybe he wouldn't kill me then. On the other hand, he was about to cut some girls tits off and feed them to me. "I like your style, really fucked up foreplay." I said and then watched as he moved over to Nat. She had muttered something to be, clearly wasn't english. I only figured that it wasn't nice. "Make sure you save some for yourself, unless of course you don't like white meat."

I raised my eyebrows, an, "ar ELL ah" escaping the gag, which, with all of my talking, I, well, gagged on.

I started to struggle. Um, I'm sorry mr priest dude, but I LIKED these things! They controlled guys! They made dresses stay up! I fucking wanted to keep them the way they were: attached to me!

Unknowingly, in my struggle, I had thrust them even closer to him.

Geez, what a mess I'd gotten myself into.
(( This is gunna hurt... ))

(( This is gunna hurt... ))
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO gNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NEVER COMPETE IN THE MURDER GAMES EVER AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Yeah well those risks youre more willing to take are more likely to get you killed, by 15 very angry guys with weapons."

Shaking her head, she sighed, it seemed he had no value for his own life. Just to have ideas about running into a group of armed men in the hope he'd kill them all with her help and get to the bus. But really in a situation 15 against 2 there isn't that much of a chance of them winning. It would only end badly and when she meant badly she meant it would end so horribly they'd be wishing they hadn't done it.

"I dont want you to go. Because if you go I've got to follow your ass and make sure you dont get killed. And that will get us both gone if we make one wrong move."

Jack had good intentions, he did. But she didn't think he realized the risk he was putting himself in, throwing himself into a group of armed men. She didn't like it one bit. Not when she couldn't stand the thought of losing him, or him--dying. It was to much,she had grown used to his company. They made a good team as such, she trusted him, relied on him. If he went in there and died on her...she didn't know how she's continue herself.

"I can't not worry about you. We're in this together. Its kind of my job to worry."She said with a gentle smile in his direction.
It was like he crashed back down to Earth.

Oh. So that's it...

He turned his eyes downcast. His throat dried up, he found it hard to speak.

"I...I'm sorry..."

He turned away to hide the few tears he'd allowed to escape. I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was huh? He hadn't thought about it; through all the killing, all the violence and the hate; he'd lost sight of himself, of it all; he'd just accepted and gone along with it. He'd started to lose his humanity; becoming detached from it all. But Laura...good old Laura; she'd gone and done it again. Completely gone and put him in his place. Women; meddling buggers. But thank you...

He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked up at her; she sported a concerned expression...making her worry again; you're an arsehole Jack. Total arsehole.

He leant forward and wrapped his arms around her in a gentle but somehow...necessary...embrace.

He whispered but two words into her ear. "Thank you."

He'd almost lost himself; he'd come that close; but she'd brought himself back to him. What would I do in this Hellhole without you eh? He smiled again; a happy smile this time.

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
@Xibilation

The man liked me, maybe he wouldn't kill me then. On the other hand, he was about to cut some girls tits off and feed them to me. "I like your style, really fucked up foreplay." I said and then watched as he moved over to Nat. She had muttered something to be, clearly wasn't english. I only figured that it wasn't nice. "Make sure you save some for yourself, unless of course you don't like white meat."
I screamed again.

"NAW UCKIN ELPING!!"

Mark did not look like himself. For one he was not wearing his cloths.

He wasn't naked! No he just threw away his old cloths for a new pair. Off of a guy he had met taking a piss, the man did not realy care about it after receiving a bullet through his head. He had kinda felt bad about it, a dead body laying slumped in his own.... fuck him. So there he was dressed in an innocentz cloths, walking toward a place he had been watching for several minutes.

He didn't like this idea. He absolutly fucking hated it, in fact he was probably going to die smelling like piss but watching the people he had come here with be dragged inside, he had to do something to get in. So he might as well use the front door. Walking up to the enternace guarded by several other innocentz, sawed off shotgun resting on his shoulder, a .45 colt he had taken from the cabin obviously showing on his waistband, it was now or nothing.

"Heyy, This mother fucking Punta tried jumping me while I was taking a leak. The whore, I left her by the food court with a hole in her head filled with piss!" he said laughing uncontrollably.

Did he mention he was high on Molly?

@Akibahara

I screamed again.

"NAW UCKIN ELPING!!"
"English!" I shouted at her. "I know you speak it!" (I have a very bad habit of living in America and I get stuck around people when they don't speak english, makes me feel like they are saying something rude. This is often what I think when I hear them, except "I know you speak it" gets replaced with "This is America")

Reactions: Sandra
"English!" I shouted at her. "I know you speak it!" (I have a very bad habit of living in America and I get stuck around people when they don't speak english, makes me feel like they are saying something rude. This is often what I think when I hear them, except "I know you speak it" gets replaced with "This is America")
Oh, I'm sorry sir, but considering there was a gag preventing me from clarifying for you, here's a rough translation.

"NOT FUCKING HELPING!!!"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO gNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NEVER COMPETE IN THE MURDER GAMES EVER AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mark did not look like himself. For one he was not wearing his cloths.

He wasn't naked! No he just threw away his old cloths for a new pair. Off of a guy he had met taking a piss, the man did not realy care about it after receiving a bullet through his head. He had kinda felt bad about it, a dead body laying slumped in his own.... fuck him. So there he was dressed in an innocentz cloths, walking toward a place he had been watching for several minutes.

He didn't like this idea. He absolutly fucking hated it, in fact he was probably going to die smelling like piss but watching the people he had come here with be dragged inside, he had to do something to get in. So he might as well use the front door. Walking up to the enternace guarded by several other innocentz, sawed off shotgun resting on his shoulder, a .45 colt he had taken from the cabin obviously showing on his waistband, it was now or nothing.

"Heyy, This mother fucking Punta tried jumping me while I was taking a leak. The whore, I left her by the food court with a hole in her head filled with piss!" he said laughing uncontrollably.

@Akibahara

@Akibahara
The priest was so, SO close to chopping off Natalie's left tit, until... this guy came in, "Hm?" A slew of Innocentz members just LOOKED at him, pausing. A long pause. ANOTHER long pause. CHUH-CHINK! The head priest revealed a hidden sawed-off shotgun, "Get him!" It wasn't long until they leapt into action, chasing after you with machetes. There was approximately 15 of them, if I remember correctly, if I were you, I'd get the fuck out!

Oh, and I should note: Due to the strain pressed on Nat and Chris' wrists, the knots were becoming very loose...

@JextheShadow
@Xibilation

Oh, I'm sorry sir, but considering there was a gag preventing me from clarifying for you, here's a rough translation.

"NOT FUCKING HELPING!!!"
"Thank you dear! I'm just so happy now to know what you said! Have a sense of humor, keeps you sane when you go through shit like this!" I shouted at her in anger and frustration. I risked my life to save her, I could have just ran away. Why am I always getting fucked over for being nice to others.

The priest was so, SO close to chopping off Natalie's left tit, until... this guy came in, "Hm?" A slew of Innocentz members just LOOKED at him, pausing. A long pause. ANOTHER long pause. CHUH-CHINK! The head priest revealed a hidden sawed-off shotgun, "Get him!" It wasn't long until they leapt into action, chasing after you with machetes. There was approximately 15 of them, if I remember correctly, if I were you, I'd get the fuck out!

Oh, and I should note: Due to the strain pressed on Nat and Chris' wrists, the knots were becoming very loose...

@JextheShadow
@Xibilation
I turned my head after yelling at Nat to see what was happening. "Oh great, someone has come all this way and all they get is seeing us fucking naked and strung up like Christmas dinner." I said, but then I felt the ropes on my wrist giving way. Soon I was going to fall, I would live but I wasn't to sure how well I was going to be able to walk.

@JextheShadow
@Xibilation

It was like he crashed back down to Earth.

Oh. So that's it...

He turned his eyes downcast. His throat dried up, he found it hard to speak.

"I...I'm sorry..."

He turned away to hide the few tears he'd allowed to escape. I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was huh? He hadn't thought about it; through all the killing, all the violence and the hate; he'd lost sight of himself, of it all; he'd just accepted and gone along with it. He'd started to lose his humanity; becoming detached from it all. But Laura...good old Laura; she'd gone and done it again. Completely gone and put him in his place. Women; meddling buggers. But thank you...

He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked up at her; she sported a concerned expression...making her worry again; you're an arsehole Jack. Total arsehole.

He leant forward and wrapped his arms around her in a gentle but somehow...necessary...embrace.

He whispered but two words into her ear. "Thank you."

He'd almost lost himself; he'd come that close; but she'd brought himself back to him. What would I do in this Hellhole without you eh? He smiled again; a happy smile this time.

Laura nibbled at her lower lip as Jack turned away. Had she done something wrong? Maybe she went to far. But she wasn't sorry for what she said. She wouldn't let him go alone, but she didn't want to let him go. It might just kill them both.

Her brow furrowed as she noticed his tears, well she hadn't wanted to make that happen, she just wanted him to see sense. Not to mention she wasn't going to back down, she was a stubborn girl and wasn't about to let himself get killed all for what? A bus that wasn't any use yet?

When he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her she couldn't help but smile, returning his embrace gently. Sometimes people just needed someone to show them the way, or to bring themselves back from the depths of no emotions.

"You're welcome." She whispered back, letting her arms drop from around him, placing her hands upon his shoulders now. A little discomfort came from raising her bad shoulder but it was manageable.
"No more throwing yourself into danger without good cause and almost certain percentage of winning. Or I'll have to end up putting the shackles back on, okay?" She said with a grin.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

@JextheShadow
@Xibilation
It was during their moment of silence did he realize that this was not going to work. Great I smell like piss and look like an idiot for nothing.

"Well if you are going to be like that." He drew at the same time as the priest, fortunetly all he haad to do was aim and squeezed the trigger. He felt the gun kick instead of holding on he let it drop, turning and running back out the door. A quick left took him out of vision of anyone wanting to take a pot shot, years of cross country and track paying off this time. Sprinting along the wall of the building he turned around the corner again taking a left and running toward the nearest attraction.

I opened my eyes and looked into the clear black sky. I groaned as I rolled onto my back and I tried to stand up. "Aaaggh! Fuckin shit!" I screamed in pain as I remembered that my Achilles tendon had been almost sliced in half. "Gotta get outta here." I say to myself as I grab the sawed off shut gun (4 shots) and dragged myself off, looking for someone, ANYONE to help me.

@Anyone who has a heart

I turned my head after yelling at Nat to see what was happening. "Oh great, someone has come all this way and all they get is seeing us fucking naked and strung up like Christmas dinner." I said, but then I felt the ropes on my wrist giving way. Soon I was going to fall, I would live but I wasn't to sure how well I was going to be able to walk.

@JextheShadow
@Xibilation
I too, felt the ropes start to loosen their hold on my wrists. I started to fall, and landed on my feet. The strain was taken off of my shoulder, and my boobs were still intact.

I was feeling pretty fucking relieved at the moment.

I noticed the man accompanying me on the pole was falling, too. I cursed, walking over to him to help support off of his burnt feet. From the explosion earlier on, I knew how much burns hurt, and could imagine the pain his feet were in right now.

"Aw, shit- Wrong shoulder, wrong shoulder, wrong shoulder-" I quickly adjusted myself. "Well," I sincerely believed I was able to crack a joke since I my boobs weren't in danger, "Two seriously injured, almost naked people have a good chance of getting out of this alive, eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.