Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aw, is that so? Well, I'm sure you'd still look as cute as you do now, even if you think you could look "better"..." Niles replied. The fact that Sora wasn't at all bothered by his flirts a good sign. Well, this is part of his friend making process...

No matter how cringe worthy it may have been for others nearby.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Everyone else

Stiles would find himself with the urge to hug anything and everyone around, regardless of who- or what -they were, while Sora would find himself unable to speak properly. No, he was stuck not only singing everything he said after consuming the cupcake, but also unable to refrain from using the word 'love' at least once in every sentence.

@Ryu Keiko @LuckycoolHawk9
Sora's blush increased at Niles' kind words and smiled, as he rubbed his arm. "Well, I love how you put that, so thank you, Niles~!" He said in a sing-songy voice, hanging on to the 's' in Niles' name, as if holding a note. He immediately blinked and clapped his hands over his mouth confused. "Niles love, I'm sorry~!!" he sang again, which resulted in immediately clasping his hands over his mouth again.

Wait... Why did he call him love?

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @All ya bastards

Stiles would find himself with the urge to hug anything and everyone around, regardless of who- or what -they were, while Sora would find himself unable to speak properly. No, he was stuck not only singing everything he said after consuming the cupcake, but also unable to refrain from using the word 'love' at least once in every sentence.

@Ryu Keiko @LuckycoolHawk9

"...Well I'll be fucked!"

Trevor didn't really know what to say about this, so he just sat down and ate more food. Munch munch.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Stiles wasn't sure why, but he felt the strangest urge to hug everything in his line of sight. However, despite all this, he remembered that he had only taken half of his medication. As he went and grabbed, Mabel for a hug, he grabbed some more food and ate it while he took his other pill. ADHD seemed to be a major problem for Stiles to get side effects. Sadly, as he was grabbing the other food, he also had the urge to hug the tablecloth and yanked it off, hugging it and Mabel. God only knows where the rest of the good that was on the table went. Also, god help the table cloth and Mabel.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone else

Sora's blush increased at Niles' kind words and smiled, as he rubbed his arm. "Well, I love how you put that, so thank you, Niles~!" He said in a sing-songy voice, hanging on to the 's' in Niles' name, as if holding a note. He immediately blinked and clapped his hands over his mouth confused. "Niles love, I'm sorry~!!" he sang again, which resulted in immediately clasping his hands over his mouth again.

Mason Moretti

"..."

Mason was made speechless by the display of ridiculousness that performed itself in the dining hall. Once he gathered his wits and Sora had flirted plenty eith Niles, Mason cried out, "For the love of the sun, don't eat any more of the food!"

Exasperation and confusion played their ways on his face. To Mabel and Luke, who appeared to be the only sane people in the room, he asked, "Am I the only one who sees that this food us dangerous? I mean, heck, I'm usually not the most careful person in the world, but I'm at least perceptive enough to realize when stuff is dangerous!"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Niles eye lit up in pure amusement.

"How cute of you." he replied, trying to hold back a laugh.

Mason Moretti

"..."

Mason was made speechless by the display of ridiculousness that performed itself in the dining hall. Once he gathered his wits and Sora had flirted plenty eith Niles, Mason cried out, "For the love of the sun, don't eat any more of the food!"

Exasperation and confusion played their ways on his face. To Mabel and Luke, who appeared to be the only sane people in the room, he asked, "Am I the only one who sees that this food us dangerous? I mean, heck, I'm usually not the most careful person in the world, but I'm at least perceptive enough to realize when stuff is dangerous!"
@Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rolling his eye at this gave Mason a deadpan look.

"I did give a warning earlier, so no you're not the only one to see this. They ate the food at their own risk so the effects are on them after all." he chimed in. Honestly, he made it seem like Niles just sat there....well, technically he did, but that doesn't count.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Staying behind

Stiles wasn't sure why, but he felt the strangest urge to hug everything in his line of sight. However, despite all this, he remembered that he had only taken half of his medication. As he went and grabbed, Mabel for a hug, he grabbed some more food and ate it while he took his other pill. ADHD seemed to be a major problem for Stiles to get side effects. Sadly, as he was grabbing the other food, he also had the urge to hug the tablecloth and yanked it off, hugging it and Mabel. God only knows where the rest of the good that was on the table went. Also, god help the table cloth and Mabel.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone else
"...Well I'll be fucked!"

Trevor didn't really know what to say about this, so he just sat down and ate more food. Munch munch.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Charlotte decided to go to the balcony in the end. Before she did, though...she ate a few macarons she picked off the trays. All those fake tears worked up an appetite, after all.

@Midnight Maiden @york @The Myrmidon
tumblr_inline_o75ax99wby1u747st_100.png

Rinkah nodded at the blonde as she joined them on the balcony, crossing her arms as she leaned back against the railing. However, her attention was quietly drawn to the strange little pastries that Charlotte brought with her, her stomach suddenly beginning to rumble. It seemed all the argument and roaring at a boy who didn't know a rogue's true nature had really emptied her reserves.

"You mind sharing one of those, Charlotte?"

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @Yun Lee

Sunohara would have probably just stood there gawking for a good while or something had it not been for the new arrival who brought... Food! Holy crap he had forgotten just how hungry he was until just about now, and welp, true to his nature, he decided to act impulsively, saying the first thing that came to mind.

With a dangerously unstead motion, he leaned in towards Charlotte, putting on the "best" smile he could (which just turned out rather cheesy) as he spoke.

U8SAAvQ.png

"Hey!... Do you think you can give me some of that too?" He asked, leaning in almost uncomfortably close.

Honestly, it looked like he was teetering on the very edge of his balance, as if the slightest little push could send him toppling, but yet... He was blissfully ignorant of that fact, instead, aiming to satiate his appetite... And, actually come to think of it this almost seemed like a poorly concealed attempt to flirt, or something to that degree.

Even in the face of a recent death, and some crazy force keeping him locked within this place... He really couldn't help but be... Well... Himself.​

Trevor seemed almost as though he'd grown older, beard still intact.

As for Stiles, he- much like Gowther -appeared to have gained a halo.

Sunohara, Rinkah and Charlotte would each find themselves horny-- ...As in, they had devil-like horns now protruding from their heads. Fucking perverts.

@york @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon

Sunohara, Rinkah and Charlotte would each find themselves horny-- ...As in, they had devil-like horns now protruding from their heads. Fucking perverts.

Trevor actually stopped eating the food for a second to look down and examine himself.

"Ah shit! Now how am I gonna run my legitimate business?" He said before throwing up his now elderly hands and looking around for a way to hopefully reverse these effects.

Stiles hadn't noticed that the food was giving him adverse effects as none of them had given him physical changes. He looked around the room and was still hungry. He grabbed the food that mimicked the last two that Trevor had eaten, the one who seemed to make him older and grow him the beard. However, unlike Trevor who had devoured it, he only ate half of both of them. He continued to hug people, but for some reason, he did something devilish. He attempted to literally shove food down to the people who hadn't eaten, An apple for Mason and for Niles and a random food for the DM and the others in the area. As he continued to hug every little object, he traveled to the upstairs and unlike before where he shoved the food into the mouths, he handed everyone a piece of food. For Fandral, he handed him the food that had stimulated the beard growth, he handed an apple to Macy, the muffin to Theresa and an apple to Joshua. He handed an orange to Thomas.

Thomas was quick to realize what was wrong and looked at the orange before throwing it at a wall. Don't eat that- it came from downstairs..." he was about to add more when Stiles literally shoved the other half of the food he had been eating earlier ( those one who seemed to make Trevor a little older and grow the beard. Thomas was about to spit them out when Stiles forced his mouth shut and made the chewing motion. Unable to fight back, Thomas sadly had to swallow the food.

I hate this look alike who is shoving food down my throat. I was trying to heed your warning. Thomas frowned and waited for the inevitable effects. If the others seemed to refuse, Stiles had a look that said that he was going to hug them until they eat.

@Gands @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb eeps who refused to eat the drugged food.... one of us.

Last edited:
"Watch yourself, kid, or else we're going to be on trial for you falling over," Rinkah spoke up as she watched the boy seem to try and make a fool of himself. Couldn't people at the very least try to appear sane and not be literally balancing between falling and living? Then again, most of Charlotte's would-be suitors, young and old, weren't exactly the brightest...

"Thanks..." The savage smiled a little as the more civilized woman shared what little she had, before beginning to actually wonder what the pastry was. At least, she thought it was a pastry... but such a strange color it had, a chocolate-like brown when it seemed to not be anything like the strange sweet treat that Charlotte had once introduced her to. After a moment's hesitations, she moved to take a bite of the treat... before taking another with an excited look in her eyes. Once the macaron was gone, Rinkah turned her head to Charlotte with a grin, "I see you've still got good taste, Charlotte..."

"Why thank you," Charlotte said with a smile, deciding to go with her sweet side for now. "Awfully good, aren't...they..."

What the hell was happening?! The two others were growing...horns?! Oh no, oh no no no...Charlotte put a hand to her head, and sure enough, she was growing horns too. Oh no, oh no, oh no! No man would ever think of her as a delicate rose with horns like these!!!

Fandral the Dashing

Fandral watched Stiles with a growing curiosity. When the lad was handing out food that seems alright, but still a tad odd. Stiles certainly liked hugging a lot. Handed a pastry, he looked at it and then as Stiles pushed food into Tom's mouth, that was enough he thought. Further worsened by watching one of the girls grow horns, he frowned at Stiles and tossed the pastry away. Still, he looked back and one of the horned girls, and winked briefly and regained his smile for her. Then back to Stiles, picking him up gently by the waistband of his pants.

" That will be quite enough of that my Lad. What's gotten into you eh ?

After a few moments of renewed quiet, he set Stiles back down.

" I like myself without extra beard or horns thank you!"

He did spare another moment to look over at the now horned women with a raised eyebrow and the hint of a smile. And it's wrong to trick or force others into your shenanigans. "

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @york @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"Why thank you," Charlotte said with a smile, deciding to go with her sweet side for now. "Awfully good, aren't...they..."

What the hell was happening?! The two others were growing...horns?! Oh no, oh no no no...Charlotte put a hand to her head, and sure enough, she was growing horns too. Oh no, oh no, oh no! No man would ever think of her as a delicate rose with horns like these!!!
"Yeah, they are... W-What the hell?!"

Rinkah's mask had begun to... actually push off her head! With a panicked expression, the tribal princess reached a hand up to her head... only to find that a pair of animalistic horns had sprout from her head, her oni mask caught on them and being shoved into the air. As she turned her head to Charlotte to ask if she had finally gone mad, her shock only grew at the sight of hers and Sunohara's horns. What had just happened?

"What the hell was in those pastries...?" Before she could receive an answer, she noticed how panicked her friend was and how dismayed the horns made her seem. For a moment, she wondered what was wrong... then remembered what Charlotte had wished to find here. With a quick hand, the savage had taken her friend's and given her a reassuring squeeze, entirely offering her support to the woman, "If they cannot look past these ridiculous things forced upon you, they don't deserve you time."

@Midnight Maiden @york @Yun Lee

Mason scoffed and sighed at Niles' continued attitude. He had a feeling that he wasn't going to make any progress with this one. "You know, I'm trying to prove you're human to keep some people in this room from killing you. You could at least play along."

It looked like he wouldn't make progress in figuring out how to leave either. "So we just appeared at the party, but a portal brought us here. It happened right after we solved Kaiba's murder." Mason's face shifted into an expression of focus and thinking. It suddenly switched to panic as his mind made a leap of logic. He spoke tenderly, for he knew little of the subject and wished not to harm Mabel's feelings, "Um... Mabel... I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but that event in your past was a Murder Game, correct? Portals opening in response to murders... That sounds like a motive for a Murder Game to me. I haven't had firsthand experience. Does this feel like a Murder Game to you?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DiningHall

rsz_11925869_1658628887717356_464369934_n_by_teh_zombish-db0luvt.jpg

Well, that had been extremely unexpected, to put it lightly. Before she really knew what was happening, Mabel found herself ensnared in a tight embrace by Stiles, causing a look of surprise to cross her face momentarily before she actually smiled, almost seeming as though back to being herself for a moment. "Woah, haha... Thank you. I guess I needed that.." she murmured, only for Stiles to pull back as quickly as he'd embraced her. Sheepishly, she looked back to Luke and Mason, that all having happened.... Before finding herself hugged again with more force... And food flying at her.

The food scattered everywhere, making it difficult to eat any more of it, as almost all of it had spilled all across the floor. Rest in pieces.

Meanwhile, a dazed Mabel tried to shake off whatever had just happened as Stiles fled with what was probably the only remaining food. Instead, she glanced to Mason at his question, seeming to tense slightly at the mention. She hadn't heard that phrase in a long time, and frankly? Didn't want to again. But... "Y-yeah. That's what it was called, I think..." she muttered, swallowing the lump in her throat. When asked if she felt like this was a Murder Game, she just stared downward, looking extremely uncomfortable. All she could say was...

"...I hope not."

As for Trevor, he couldn't find anything to reverse his condition. But there was a handy little cane lying around. : )

@Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Lingering​

Yeah, sorry, Azusa, but trying to open the door didn't work.

As for Najimi, it didn't exactly seem like there was any sort of puzzle or thing to decode. The designs on the door didn't seem to be matched by anything else.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Mainfloor​

"Let us challenge this door another day. To the throne room."

Apparently having had enough of this door, Najimi decided to move on and head somewhere else. Whether the others followed along or not.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

"Teresa, Tom, Fandral, nice to meet you all," Macy said in response to their introductions. She smiled brightly towards them, the previous sadness and tears washed away.

However, her cheerful demeanor faltered as they reached the fifth member of their small party. "My brother tells me your name is Joshua," she said flatly. Something of Joshua's general attitude rubbed Macy the wrong direction entirely. She did her best to remain polite, but she wished for some respite from the snark.

"What does Mason see in him?" she wondered to herself.

"He's a literal angel," replied Mason's thoughts.

Playing off of Teresa's teasing, she said, "Don't worry, Miss Agnes. If you need help watching Joshua here, I can make sure he doesn't step out of line." Macy punctuated her words with a small laugh at Joshua's expense.
@Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Upstairs
Stiles hadn't noticed that the food was giving him adverse effects as none of them had given him physical changes. He looked around the room and was still hungry. He grabbed the food that mimicked the last two that Trevor had eaten, the one who seemed to make him older and grow him the beard. However, unlike Trevor who had devoured it, he only ate half of both of them. He continued to hug people, but for some reason, he did something devilish. He attempted to literally shove food down to the people who hadn't eaten, An apple for Mason and for Niles and a random food for the DM and the others in the area. As he continued to hug every little object, he traveled to the upstairs and unlike before where he shoved the food into the mouths, he handed everyone a piece of food. For Fandral, he handed him the food that had stimulated the beard growth, he handed an apple to Macy, the muffin to Theresa and an apple to Joshua. He handed an orange to Thomas.

Thomas was quick to realize what was wrong and looked at the orange before throwing it at a wall. Don't eat that- it came from downstairs..." he was about to add more when Stiles literally shoved the other half of the food he had been eating earlier ( those one who seemed to make Trevor a little older and grow the beard. Thomas was about to spit them out when Stiles forced his mouth shut and made the chewing motion. Unable to fight back, Thomas sadly had to swallow the food.

I hate this look alike who is shoving food down my throat. I was trying to heed your warning. Thomas frowned and waited for the inevitable effects. If the others seemed to refuse, Stiles had a look that said that he was going to hug them until they eat.

@Gands @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb eeps who refused to eat the drugged food.... one of us.
"Nice to meet you, too," Teresa replied, curtly. She seemed completely calm, and satisfied with the fact that Macy appeared to be happier as of now as well. Good. The happier the group was, the better. The easier it'd be to sort things out. If they all let everything get to their heads...-- Hm?

Casually blinking and following Macy's gaze, Teresa glanced to Joshua as she spoke to him, pausing before nodding. So. That Mason boy from before and this kid were siblings, huh? Unsurprising, now that she thought about it. They looked remarkably alike. But thank goodness this girl wasn't all over Joshua like her brother. Teresa likely would've struggled to refrain from gagging, if that were the case. But she wasn't sure she really appreciated the other girl teasing him at the same time. She'd come to see it as sort of her job. After all, she was the only one to ever do it, save for Sanae. Everyone else treated him with endless respect and perhaps even fear, with him being the boss of all of them.

She supposed it was just unnerving seeing someone else treat him so casually.

Regardless, she continued as usual, speaking to Macy with bemusement. "Don't worry. Like I said, it's more or less my job- I can handle it," she assured before continuing. "But careful. He's got a bad--.."

horror_by_teh_zombish-d9i8x5d.png

Before she could finish her sentence, Teresa was cut off when a boy looking like Thomas came racing up the stairs, food in his arms, trying to shove it down people's throats. Tensing momentarily before springing into action when the boy went at Thomas, she went to pry Stiles off of the former, scowling deeply. "What the hell's gotten into you?! Didn't you hear me earlier? That could be poisoned!" she exclaimed with aggravation. Beaten to restraining Stiles by Fandral, she hurried to Thomas's side, looking him over with deep concern. "Hey... Are you alright? Think you can spit it back up?"

@Upstairs @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gands

"Let us challenge this door another day. To the throne room."

Apparently having had enough of this door, Najimi decided to move on and head somewhere else. Whether the others followed along or not.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

Fenris didn't quite appreciate that this girl was suddenly calling the shots. Even so he turned towards Ike. "Care to follow us on this little venture?"

3Ujwlvt.png

Ike had been lost within his own thoughts for a time, but Fenris addressing him pulled him back to reality. "... Yes, of course," he managed, following in line. The names and places the others had mentioned had been on Ike's mind, the most of all Fenris' mention of being a former slave of a place called Tevinter. Just the idea that the man had been a slave once caused Ike anger. He could imagine no greater injustice.

"I'm sorry to hear about your past," Ike said suddenly and rather bluntly. He was not one for mincing his words and so this was the best way he could put it. Perhaps he sounded like a fool, but Ike had rarely ever been accused of sounding insincere. "I can not imagine what being trapped here means for you. I will do all I can to assist you in leaving this strange place." He looked around at the others as they walked. "That extends to all of you as well."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
3Ujwlvt.png

Ike had been lost within his own thoughts for a time, but Fenris addressing him pulled him back to reality. "... Yes, of course," he managed, following in line. The names and places the others had mentioned had been on Ike's mind, the most of all Fenris' mention of being a former slave of a place called Tevinter. Just the idea that the man had been a slave once caused Ike anger. He could imagine no greater injustice.

"I'm sorry to hear about your past," Ike said suddenly and rather bluntly. He was not one for mincing his words and so this was the best way he could put it. Perhaps he sounded like a fool, but Ike had rarely ever been accused of sounding insincere. "I can not imagine that being trapped here means for you. I will do all I can to assist you in leaving this strange place." He looked around at the others as they walked. "That extends to all of you as well."

Fenris appreciated the kind words coming from a stranger. "It means that magic in all of its forms has its shackles firmly planted around my neck." He grasped at his throat touching imaginary chains. "But your words..." He gave Ike a smirk. "Are appreciated."

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Ike looked away for a moment in an attempt to mask he looked any but thankful his words were unappreciated. After a moment, he turned back to Fenris and gave the man a nod.

"Then, if it helps, you should know I have no ability to wield tomes or magic of any kind. I'm more likely to burn myself than my enemies." Ike was clumsy in that sense, which was a startling contrast to his usual ability on the battlefield. He wasn't sure of Fenris' experiences with magic, but if it had some sort of hand in his being a slave...

"I'm curious... And I'm not sure if this will be appropriate to ask, admittedly." Ike was usually not one to catch himself before saying something out of line, but in this particular matter, he had learned to become somewhat cautious. "Are you beorc? You're unlike anyone I have ever met before." Ike's eyes gazed at Fenris' ears in particular.

Both Thomas and Stiles seemed to age up slightly and grow beards. If Fandral ate the food offered, he would also experience this.

If attempting to shove the apples down Mason and Niles worked, they'd both experience overaffection for literally everyone and anything around them.

If it worked on DM, he'd find he was unable to walk-- instead, skipping cheerfully when he tried.

If Macy and or Joshua ate the apples, they would also experience the feelings of over affection, much like Mason and Niles.

Teresa just smacked the muffin away.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Gands @everyonebullyluckyformakingmegothroughalltheeffects​

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Stiles wasn't sure how to react to the man literally lifting him up and he hugged him. It was mostly due to his ADHD and was sure that if he hadn't needed to take his medication none of this nonsense would have happened. He looked at the other man and back at the others and dropped the table cloth he had been hugging. Somehow, there was a lone piece of food, but Thomas acted fast and crushed it. " We don't need any of those goddamn effects from the food, shank," he replied, clearly showing that he was angry with Stiles. " I guess I didn't have any adverse effects... never mind," he replied, as he noticed that his voice was deeper and he cursed. It seemed that as he scratched his face that he had grown a beard and was older than eighteen, probably about twenty-five or so. He felt that his hair was longer and he sighed. There were those dumb effects. He looked over at the shank who also had all the effects, same height, same hair, same beard and same build now. He had to check one thing though. He punched Stiles in the arm.

" What the hell was that for?" He asked.

" For forcing food that was magic down my throat, shank," he replied. He groaned and wondered how Theresa felt about all of this. He wondered if anyone could tell the difference between him and Stiles now. God help, Theresa.

tumblr_ocmz51OcOW1ujjo6co1_500.jpg

tumblr_ocmz51OcOW1ujjo6co1_500.jpg

@Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @upstairs/ you know that you enjoyed writing that/ don't bully me.

Fandral the Dashing

"Once again my friends, forgive my intrusion. But does it not seem like we are all part of someone's amusement here ?

By now, he has set Stiles down, but has noticed Stiles and tom to be identical, this causes yet a new grin to appear.

" Oh my, pardon my obviousness, you two are identical ! So, what now? Continue exploring before we are all turned to swine ."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @klutzyniakitty @upstairs

Fandral the Bold

Fandral was standing at the top of the stairs as the others came up.

" My pardon good people, may I join your group ? My name is Fandral."

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Upstairs

rsz_f8d8b4f72b0d0192c1a69584d3fbbb76_by_teh_zombish-db0vk2f.jpg

Doing her best to rid herself of the last of her tears, Mabel seemed to briefly consider Mason's question, idly biting her lip and raising a hand to rub her forehead. "...No.. I don't think so, anyways," she spoke, uncertainly. "When you all came around, there was no portally-thing or anything. You just kinda, well... Appeared," she explained. "I'm not really sure how that happened, since Kofuku didn't make it sound like she's capable of just magically poofing a bunch of people somewhere. And she seemed surprised when that portal appeared, too..."

Fleetingly, Mabel glanced to the pinkette... Who was happily munching on some food. And... A pair of little white wings had sprouted from her back. Huh.

"..Anyways, I'm not sure how we'll get out of here, but there's got to be a way... Right? We just have to have faith!" she spoke, as though trying to convince herself just as much as the others. Forcing a smile despite her shaky mood, she seemed about to say more when she suddenly gawked at Trevor. "....And woahhhhh what happened to your face???"

Welp, it looked like Trevor was steadily sprouting a lengthy beard as he ate, growing long enough that he could probably trip over it. Rest in peace.

tumblr_inline_o023l8NZuG1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Meanwhile, Krul just grinned up at the fumbling Mika, finding amusement in practically all that he did. He was such a little cutie, thinking he could deny her. He relied on her, a truth he could not deny, lest he fulfill his fears and become a blood-drinking 'monster'. As such, he was stuck with her. Just as she liked it. "Of course you were, Mika-chan.." she went along with his words, brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. "Oh? I'm surprised you considered allying with any of these selfish humans in the first place."

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Stiles had been trying to help, but it seemed that the other woman on the balcony wanted none of that and he sighed. He really didn't want to deal with another stubborn woman- he already had Lydia and Malia to fill this role. He blinked twice and noticed he was starting to lose his concentration. When was the last time he had taken his Adderall? He couldn't remember and that was indeed a bad thing. He had remembered there was food downstairs and the medicine did need to be taken while eating or drinking something.

He walked down from the beautiful balcony down to the buffet. He wasn't so slowly losing his focus- he might have picked up on the little details of the things going on. That Dark Magician Girl was now a boy and breathed fire, that Kofuku had a pair of wings growing out of her back, that Trevor had suddenly sprouted a beard. But he couldn't focus- so he missed all those things, including Niles warning if he happened to be early enough to hear it. Everything was getting drowned out. He grabbed the nearest plate of food and popped a pill as he quickly devoured the food and drank whatever was closet to him. Uh-oh, ADHD has gotten Stiles in trouble again.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Food table

Thomas looked over at Fandral and smiled. " Hi, I'm Thomas or you can call me Tom or shank," he said, waiting for the others to introduce themselves. He could tell Theresa the story of how that had come about. It had happened pretty quickly, but shank quickly became attrbuited to Thomas, even as the leader of the new civilization. He missed home- even if things were going to hell and he and Brenda weren't not together, but weren't together. Goddamn complicated relationships.

@Mignight Maiden @Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Upstairs

Sora blinked, as he heard Niles' words. "The opposite gender?" He said, as he blinked. "I mean, I'm not sure if that sounds as bad as most would think..." He started, his hunger starting to get the better of him. "I mean, I'll still be me, and I'll be able to have energy to help when the time comes... Though I'm not sure what I'll be able to do." He said with a slight smile.

He did need to keep his energy up. Without eating anything yet,, he was hungry, and he would be more of a burden, if he didn't eat and passed out somewhere. He shrugged, and decided to eat a muffin off of the table anyway, relishing in the sweet taste. He turned towards Mason, as he ate more of the muffin, listening to him and Niles speak.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Mason scoffed and sighed at Niles' continued attitude. He had a feeling that he wasn't going to make any progress with this one. "You know, I'm trying to prove you're human to keep some people in this room from killing you. You could at least play along."

It looked like he wouldn't make progress in figuring out how to leave either. "So we just appeared at the party, but a portal brought us here. It happened right after we solved Kaiba's murder." Mason's face shifted into an expression of focus and thinking. It suddenly switched to panic as his mind made a leap of logic. He spoke tenderly, for he knew little of the subject and wished not to harm Mabel's feelings, "Um... Mabel... I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but that event in your past was a Murder Game, correct? Portals opening in response to murders... That sounds like a motive for a Murder Game to me. I haven't had firsthand experience. Does this feel like a Murder Game to you?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DiningHall

"Teresa, Tom, Fandral, nice to meet you all," Macy said in response to their introductions. She smiled brightly towards them, the previous sadness and tears washed away.

However, her cheerful demeanor faltered as they reached the fifth member of their small party. "My brother tells me your name is Joshua," she said flatly. Something of Joshua's general attitude rubbed Macy the wrong direction entirely. She did her best to remain polite, but she wished for some respite from the snark.

"What does Mason see in him?" she wondered to herself.

"He's a literal angel," replied Mason's thoughts.

Playing off of Teresa's teasing, she said, "Don't worry, Miss Agnes. If you need help watching Joshua here, I can make sure he doesn't step out of line." Macy punctuated her words with a small laugh at Joshua's expense.
@Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Upstairs

Fandral the Dashing

Fandral watched Stiles with a growing curiosity. When the lad was handing out food that seems alright, but still a tad odd. Stiles certainly liked hugging a lot. Handed a pastry, he looked at it and then as Stiles pushed food into Tom's mouth, that was enough he thought. Further worsened by watching one of the girls grow horns, he frowned at Stiles and tossed the pastry away. Still, he looked back and one of the horned girls, and winked briefly and regained his smile for her. Then back to Stiles, picking him up gently by the waistband of his pants.

" That will be quite enough of that my Lad. What's gotten into you eh ?

After a few moments of renewed quiet, he set Stiles back down.

" I like myself without extra beard or horns thank you!"

He did spare another moment to look over at the now horned women with a raised eyebrow and the hint of a smile. And it's wrong to trick or force others into your shenanigans. "

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @york @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Both Thomas and Stiles seemed to age up slightly and grow beards. If Fandral ate the food offered, he would also experience this.

If attempting to shove the apples down Mason and Niles worked, they'd both experience overaffection for literally everyone and anything around them.

If it worked on DM, he'd find he was unable to walk-- instead, skipping cheerfully when he tried.

If Macy and or Joshua ate the apples, they would also experience the feelings of over affection, much like Mason and Niles.

Teresa just smacked the muffin away.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Gands @everyonebullyluckyformakingmegothroughalltheeffects​

HkwgBHm.webp

"Ah! Producer! You're here! Wait, why'd you get rid of your helmet?"

WBJfeMo.webp

"It was getting too stuffy. I'll put it back on later," the Producer says as he held a P-shaped helmet in his shoulders.

"St- Stiles!" Nono says. "It's been a while. Morikubo almost didn't recognize you..." Noting his beard and other traits, she comments. "It must've been a very, very long time since that Junko pulled that Murder Game off, huh..."

"Lucky you, Nono," Producer says. "My friends from my first Murder Game are either dead or busy. Or they don't remember me. Or they're probably chilling somewhere."

"Th- that's tragic..." Nono says, "Morikubo isn't sure she wants to hear more."

"I know," Producer shrugs, "I die a little on the inside every time I think of Deemo's tragic disintegration. So anyways, want to introduce some peeps here?"

"Yes..." Nono says. "This is Fandral, Morikubo met him during this party... this is Stiles, Morikubo met him at Bright Falls... Fandral, Stiles, meet Producer..."

"This is Mason, this is Macy, and this is- well I met them at a... uh... it's a long story, a very long story. Mason, Macy, meet Nono."

Nono covered her eyes with her hands and hid under the table.

D8YHiA9.webp

"Meeting new faces... isn't possible for Morikubo..."

Producer prepares to take a bite off an apple. "That's what you said when you first met your unit members, Nono. Remember?"

@Upstairs @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gands @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.