Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stiles was surprised that he hadn't pulled back from the kissed and he leaned and embraced the kiss. It felt good to kiss him and he didn't know why he did.

Stiles had to know then. " I guess it is a good thing that our hearts remember what has happened for us. I am assuming that you liked me back there, or I liked you. I honestly can't tell and I don't think it matters at the end of the day, the kiss was amazing and I'm rambling aren't I? I do that when I get nervous."

Thomas looked over at her. " I would be a hypocrite if I said no. I am entirely forward to my feelings.." He frowned, looking back at Theresa.'

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

source.gif

"Awwwwwww! Look at all the happy couples!!! I'm so happy everything turned out alright, ahahaha~" Kofuku cheered, taking pictures of all of the kissing couples. Literally. Every single one of them. And she was going to post all of the pictures later, on every social media site she could find across the multiverse. And mail physical copies to everyone that had attended. It would be great.

Welp, the battle was over and things had took a very strange turn. Niles was highly amused by all of this as he moved near Sora to check him over for any wounds.

@Ryu Keiko

Meanwhile Lucina felt her face heat up in embarrassment. Covering her face with one of her hand she shook her head with a sigh. What has her life come to?

@anybody and everybody

Stiles was surprised that he hadn't pulled back from the kissed and he leaned and embraced the kiss. It felt good to kiss him and he didn't know why he did.

Stiles had to know then. " I guess it is a good thing that our hearts remember what has happened for us. I am assuming that you liked me back there, or I liked you. I honestly can't tell and I don't think it matters at the end of the day, the kiss was amazing and I'm rambling aren't I? I do that when I get nervous."

"It's okay! I think it's pretty cute the way you ramble. I don't mind."
Thomas looked over at her. " I would be a hypocrite if I said no. I am entirely forward to my feelings.." He frowned, looking back at Theresa.'

Macy suddenly caught on to the attention Thomas put towards Theresa. She pulled away from him.

"Mister Thomas, thank you so much for the dance. It was great, and I really enjoyed it! I believe somebody else deserves a dance from you now, and by all means you should go to her."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

"It's okay! I think it's pretty cute the way you ramble. I don't mind."

Macy suddenly caught on to the attention Thomas put towards Theresa. She pulled away from him.

"Mister Thomas, thank you so much for the dance. It was great, and I really enjoyed it! I believe somebody else deserves a dance from you now, and by all means you should go to her."
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden

Okay real talk this time. Trevor was shitfaced drunk, and there was something that he had to get off his drunken chest before he returned to Sandy Shores.

"WAIT!!!" The psychotic meth head yelled as he ran over to Stiles and Mason, beer bottle in hand. "I have something to say! Now look Stiles, I love you and I love you too Mason! Why can't we all just be together, huh?! Stiles can have Mondays through Thursdays and Mason can have the weekends, alright? Now I know that's not normal but in this crazy, crazy world is normal so good, huh?! Look Mason, Stiles..." Trevor fell on his knees before saying this last part.

"Will you marry me?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @epiloguecomingverysoon

Trevor Epilogue: Meth Dreams

After finally professing his drunken love for Stiles and Mason, Trevor felt that it was time for them to part ways. The sociopath stood up off his knees and stumbled to his way home and went back to his cozy home in San Andreas without so much as another word.

Upon returning home, Trevor smiled and breathed in the air of... wait this wasn't his home!

15440238266_69f0e97fd9_z.jpg

No, instead Trevor ended up in his 'ole pal Michael's living room. As he leaned up and attempted to stand off the couch, Trevor found a sharp pain in his head, no doubt from getting shitfaced drunk the night before.

"Ow... where the hell am I?" Trevor asked no one in particular as he attempted to look around the house through blurred vision and squinted eyes.

images

"You're in my fuckin' house, that's where!" Said an overweight male, most likely around Trevor's age.

"Michael! What's up man?" Trevor asked with a friendly smile as he finally managed to lean up.

"Not much. Well, aside from the fact that I found you hungover on my couch. Again." Michael commented with a deadpan.

"Oh, I am?" Trevor asked before taking a look around the room and shrugging. "Huh.. so I am."

"Gonna explain why or are ya just gonna sit there like a dumbass?"

"Oh.. right, right. Long story. Valentines Day party... some weird overweight god I think... he kinda looked like you." That little jab toward Michael's weight only earned an eye roll from the retired bank robber.

"Right... well while I'd love to hear the rest of your fascinating and most likely bullshit story, I wanna watch some old movies and reminisce about the old days. So if you would kindly fuck off-"

"Wait! You wanna go get drunk?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah sure."

END

Last edited:
" You actually like the way that I ramble? I haven't ever been complimented by my rambling. I mean- usually I get scolded." Stiles was surprised by this.

Thomas looked over at Macy and didn't realize he was very being obvious that he was looking at Theresa.

"
You are most welcome for the dance and I am sorry that I couldn't be what you were looking for. I hope you find that special someone in your life," he replied, walking over to Theresa. " I know that you aren't a traditional girl, but may have a dance with you?"

@Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Others?

Welp, the battle was over, but Sunohara couldn't help but revert to his usual shtick, attempting to take advantage of the situation... Likely trying to shake off the nasty feelings in regards to what he did.

BFfvSI5.png

"Anyone care to spare a dance for a boy like me?"
He asked innocently.

It was likely he was just putting on a facade in order to try and score with someone, the least he could do before he left, but hey... Maybe he was being serious?​

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @Others?

Welp, the battle was over, but Sunohara couldn't help but revert to his usual shtick, attempting to take advantage of the situation... Likely trying to shake off the nasty feelings in regards to what he did.

BFfvSI5.png

"Anyone care to spare a dance for a boy like me?"
He asked innocently.

It was likely he was just putting on a facade in order to try and score with someone, the least he could do before he left, but hey... Maybe he was being serious?​

Quick to find her own joy and ways to sprrad joy to others, Macy glided across the dance floor, away from Thomas and towards Youhei. "I certainly have a dance to spare," she said with a giggle.
@York

" You actually like the way that I ramble? I haven't ever been complimented by my rambling. I mean- usually I get scolded." Stiles was surprised by this.

"I don't pick apart people for their faults. I like taking people as the whole person. Although, perhaps for now we could hush up and dance the night away, until we might have to leave?"
@LuckycoolHawk9

Stiles looked over at him. " I think that would be best, dancing the night away sounds wonderful.... unless of course, you want to go and see if there is some sort of private room around here..." He trailed off, letting his suggestion linger.

@Mason Moretti

Stiles looked over at him. " I think that would be best, dancing the night away sounds wonderful.... unless of course, you want to go and see if there is some sort of private room around here..." He trailed off, letting his suggestion linger.

@Mason Moretti

Mason placed a finger on Stiles's mouth to hush him. "Never on a first date," he said.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Stiles offered a quick toothy grin. " You know what they say, there is a first time for everything," he said.

@Mason Moretti

Stiles smiled as he looked at him and kissed him back. " I think I can do that," he said, dancing with him.

@Mason Moretti

Quick to find her own joy and ways to sprrad joy to others, Macy glided across the dance floor, away from Thomas and towards Youhei. "I certainly have a dance to spare," she said with a giggle.
@York

Youhei Sunohara
@Mason Moretti

It seemed that the very prospect of getting a dance with a girl got Sunohara into quite the gleefull mood... So much so that he seemed to have disregarded the fact that he was in a dance party with those that possessed some not so normal powers.

B3vRxYO.jpg

"Yahoo!" He shouted excitedly, but then sort of froze in place.

Though he still had that excited expression on his face, it became apparent that he wasn't leading the way... But this was mostly because he realized that he hadn't really planned for what would happen on the occassion he actually got a dance with someone; he didn't even know how to dance to begin with!​

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.