Murder Special III: Valen-Not-Fine [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o023b9tZcm1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Still watching the scene unfold regarding Trevor and company with clear amusement, Krul wasn't completely oblivious to the fact that Mika seemed to be looking like a lost puppy not too far off, something that amused her further. "Ah, poor Mika-chan. You really are lost without me, aren't you?" she remarked after waltzing over to him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DiningArea​
tumblr_inline_o0johvHHxg1ri3be9_100.jpg

Upon hearing Krul's voice, the male vampire straightened his back like a shiver had just run up his spine. "Krul," he said, his voice squeaking slightly. "No, I'm not-- I was just--" He paused to cough into a hand and turned away. "I wasn't looking for you, I was looking for... an exit."

Nice recovery, Mika.

The young man sighed. "If I look lost it's just because there are so many humans here and I'm uncertain who I should ally myself with. Not that I need an ally. I suppose I could find an exit all on my own..."

@Midnight Maiden @DiningArea

ncrf2do_by_teh_zombish-db0cszo.png

"Exactly," Teresa chimed in with a nod to Thomas's words, still smiling gently. "So... Don't worry about it, kid. We'll sort everything out, alright? You got my word," she assured, almost failing to notice Joshua joining them... Initially, anyways. But as always when he came near, her asshole sense went a tingling.

Glancing over her shoulder at the male, one brow rose slightly. That was odd.... It wasn't typical of Joshua to be so quiet. But hey, if he really was going to keep his trap shut for once, she sure wasn't about to complain.

@Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Upstairs

HBXvIeg.png

Although he wasn't intent on saying anything at first, Joshua decided to get a word in after all when Teresa would look back in his direction. "What's wrong? I don't have any place to go, so I figured I'd tag along with you. Tee hee, I need to make sure you behave yourself after all," he teased.

@Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Upstairs

It was difficult for Mabel to completely comprehend just why the others were so valiantly defending her, why they decided to speak up for her at all in the first place... But at the same time, she couldn't express her gratitude for the fact. All she could do was muster a weak, shaky smile directed at Luke and Mason, because she didn't know what else she could do. Even if she did, she wasn't sure she'd be able to in this state. At the same time, she felt a bit bad having others stand up for her when she was perfectly capable of doing so herself. Lord knew she was strong... Stronger than many- humans, at least -could say for themselves.

Maybe not emotionally, all the time, though.

"...Exactly," she finally spoke in regards to Mason's words on the matter of keeping Niles safe, unable to agree more. "But.. You're right, too, Luke," she added, looking to the male and wiping at her tears. "We aren't gonna let any more death happen. And we're gonna get everyone home, too.. I'll make sure of it," she stated, the first and last sentence spoken with more confidence than anything else she'd said since falling through that portal.

@Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
Trevor hadn't really been paying attention to what was said, and had instead just been helping himself to the refreshments.

"Right, killing is bad and all that. Yup I completely understand now. No more killing because" He took a bite of some food before taking a good minute or so to fully chew it and swallow it. "Y'know someone's feelings might get hurt and shit, right?" He nodded and threw the food behind his shoulder and clasping his hands together. "Now that we've had our therapy session let's focus on getting the fuck outta here. 'Cause I could be down in Shandy Shores right now selling weapons and delicious cocaine to the idiots who are dumb enough to actually buy that stuff. And it's obvious I don't exactly have any buyers here so.... yeah anyone got a plan?"

@Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

• Macy successfully ceased the flow of tears and kept herself from sobbing. Conposed, she made her way further up the stairs, reaching the tippy-top. A smile reached her face from the compassion showed by Theresa and Thomas. In response to them, she said, "My emotions must have gotten the better of me for a moment. I spent a long time trapped, essentially dead and alone, and I finally thought myself free. But now it seems that we are trapped again, just in a fancier cage and with more friends. Let's do our best to enjoy this party and see what's in store."

Macy stepped out of the way to let the others pass to the upstairs area, and did a small curtsey. She raised her head, extended a hand, and introduced herself, "Macy Moretti. Pleased to meet you. Let's try to have an enjoyable time here, okay? Maybe we can uncover some myseteries or secrets as well."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Upstairs​

HBXvIeg.png

Although he wasn't intent on saying anything at first, Joshua decided to get a word in after all when Teresa would look back in his direction. "What's wrong? I don't have any place to go, so I figured I'd tag along with you. Tee hee, I need to make sure you behave yourself after all," he teased.

wide_eyed_by_teh_zombish-d9mnm21.png

Well. To hell if that all didn't sound familiar, Teresa mused to herself. WICKED had essentially had her trapped her whole life, starting around age three, almost four. Funny how one moment, you could be freer than the wind-- left behind by all of those you loved. The next? You'd been swept from that lonely freedom into a cage, where you were stowed and treated like an animal the rest of your life.

She had never been able to figure out which had been worse. The cage with friends, or the depressed and lonely freedom. But it was hardly the time to dwell.

"Oh... Right," Teresa muttered sheepishly as Macy curtsied once they reached the top of the stairs, she herself looking awkward and unsure for a moment. "...Nice to meet ya, Macy. I'm Teresa," she introduced, tentatively grasping the other female's hand and giving it a firm, strong shake. "Teresa Agnes." As she let her hand fall away, she added. "...And don't worry. Like I said, we'll figure this out. You won't be trapped on my watch."

...She hoped. After all, Macy wasn't the only one she'd have to be keeping an eye on. Speak of the devil himself.

unamused_by_teh_zombish-d9m3rlm.jpg

"...You're telling me to behave?" Teresa remarked with momentary disbelief. "Look who's talking. Isn't my job more or less to babysit you?" she added, teasingly. Though there was some seriousness to it. Joshua really was like a child that she had to look after, at times.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Upstairs

Reactions: Mason Moretti
[tab=Mason]
Mason gently nudged Niles with his aura-forged shield. He shot a glare laced with disapproval at Niles' discussion of sadism and punishment. He was not in the mood to deal with the attitude of his charge.
"Cut the act, Niles. We both know how shallow that facade of sadism is. You're still a squishy human being like the rest of us, and if you're not careful then you will end up om the business end of somebody's weapon. This little soiree isn't exactly promoting love right now, so I'd be careful about what you say." After saying all this, Mason sighed. He honestly wished that things could become a party at this point, but from his experience they would only get worse before getting better.
To the somewhat calmed Mabel, he asked, "So, Mabel, you helped plan the original party here, right? Do you think that we were brought here the same way your guests were brought to the party?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Takumi @thatguyinthestore
[/tab]
Trevor hadn't really been paying attention to what was said, and had instead just been helping himself to the refreshments.

"Right, killing is bad and all that. Yup I completely understand now. No more killing because" He took a bite of some food before taking a good minute or so to fully chew it and swallow it. "Y'know someone's feelings might get hurt and shit, right?" He nodded and threw the food behind his shoulder and clasping his hands together. "Now that we've had our therapy session let's focus on getting the fuck outta here. 'Cause I could be down in Shandy Shores right now selling weapons and delicious cocaine to the idiots who are dumb enough to actually buy that stuff. And it's obvious I don't exactly have any buyers here so.... yeah anyone got a plan?"

Upon hearing Krul's voice, the male vampire straightened his back like a shiver had just run up his spine. "Krul," he said, his voice squeaking slightly. "No, I'm not-- I was just--" He paused to cough into a hand and turned away. "I wasn't looking for you, I was looking for... an exit."

Nice recovery, Mika.

The young man sighed. "If I look lost it's just because there are so many humans here and I'm uncertain who I should ally myself with. Not that I need an ally. I suppose I could find an exit all on my own..."

rsz_f8d8b4f72b0d0192c1a69584d3fbbb76_by_teh_zombish-db0vk2f.jpg

Doing her best to rid herself of the last of her tears, Mabel seemed to briefly consider Mason's question, idly biting her lip and raising a hand to rub her forehead. "...No.. I don't think so, anyways," she spoke, uncertainly. "When you all came around, there was no portally-thing or anything. You just kinda, well... Appeared," she explained. "I'm not really sure how that happened, since Kofuku didn't make it sound like she's capable of just magically poofing a bunch of people somewhere. And she seemed surprised when that portal appeared, too..."

Fleetingly, Mabel glanced to the pinkette... Who was happily munching on some food. And... A pair of little white wings had sprouted from her back. Huh.

"..Anyways, I'm not sure how we'll get out of here, but there's got to be a way... Right? We just have to have faith!" she spoke, as though trying to convince herself just as much as the others. Forcing a smile despite her shaky mood, she seemed about to say more when she suddenly gawked at Trevor. "....And woahhhhh what happened to your face???"

Welp, it looked like Trevor was steadily sprouting a lengthy beard as he ate, growing long enough that he could probably trip over it. Rest in peace.

tumblr_inline_o023l8NZuG1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Meanwhile, Krul just grinned up at the fumbling Mika, finding amusement in practically all that he did. He was such a little cutie, thinking he could deny her. He relied on her, a truth he could not deny, lest he fulfill his fears and become a blood-drinking 'monster'. As such, he was stuck with her. Just as she liked it. "Of course you were, Mika-chan.." she went along with his words, brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. "Oh? I'm surprised you considered allying with any of these selfish humans in the first place."

@Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Stiles had been trying to help, but it seemed that the other woman on the balcony wanted none of that and he sighed. He really didn't want to deal with another stubborn woman- he already had Lydia and Malia to fill this role. He blinked twice and noticed he was starting to lose his concentration. When was the last time he had taken his Adderall? He couldn't remember and that was indeed a bad thing. He had remembered there was food downstairs and the medicine did need to be taken while eating or drinking something.

He walked down from the beautiful balcony down to the buffet. He wasn't so slowly losing his focus- he might have picked up on the little details of the things going on. That Dark Magician Girl was now a boy and breathed fire, that Kofuku had a pair of wings growing out of her back, that Trevor had suddenly sprouted a beard. But he couldn't focus- so he missed all those things, including Niles warning if he happened to be early enough to hear it. Everything was getting drowned out. He grabbed the nearest plate of food and popped a pill as he quickly devoured the food and drank whatever was closet to him. Uh-oh, ADHD has gotten Stiles in trouble again.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Food table

Thomas looked over at Fandral and smiled. " Hi, I'm Thomas or you can call me Tom or shank," he said, waiting for the others to introduce themselves. He could tell Theresa the story of how that had come about. It had happened pretty quickly, but shank quickly became attrbuited to Thomas, even as the leader of the new civilization. He missed home- even if things were going to hell and he and Brenda weren't not together, but weren't together. Goddamn complicated relationships.

@Mignight Maiden @Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Upstairs

Reactions: Takumi
Mason's glare didn't bother him, maybe annoyed him slightly, but otherwise held no great effect over him.

"Dear Sora here asked a question and I answered. Plain and simple. As for my "shallow act", I'm sure my supposed "comrades" can tell you more than they have already about my deeds." Niles narrowed his eye, but didn't say further when he noticed how Sora glanced towards the food.

"It's laced with something, I would proceed with caution if I were you. Someone ended up becoming the opposite gender I believe." Niles warned, despite his downer attitude moments ago he seemed a bit more concerned, maybe? Well, maybe calm was more of the right word. As any twinge of irritation at what seemed to be a scolding tone Mason had towards Niles became a much more calm composure when speaking with Sora.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Everyone else

Sora blinked, as he heard Niles' words. "The opposite gender?" He said, as he blinked. "I mean, I'm not sure if that sounds as bad as most would think..." He started, his hunger starting to get the better of him. "I mean, I'll still be me, and I'll be able to have energy to help when the time comes... Though I'm not sure what I'll be able to do." He said with a slight smile.

He did need to keep his energy up. Without eating anything yet,, he was hungry, and he would be more of a burden, if he didn't eat and passed out somewhere. He shrugged, and decided to eat a muffin off of the table anyway, relishing in the sweet taste. He turned towards Mason, as he ate more of the muffin, listening to him and Niles speak.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

Mason's glare didn't bother him, maybe annoyed him slightly, but otherwise held no great effect over him.

"Dear Sora here asked a question and I answered. Plain and simple. As for my "shallow act", I'm sure my supposed "comrades" can tell you more than they have already about my deeds." Niles narrowed his eye, but didn't say further when he noticed how Sora glanced towards the food.

"It's laced with something, I would proceed with caution if I were you. Someone ended up becoming the opposite gender I believe." Niles warned, despite his downer attitude moments ago he seemed a bit more concerned, maybe? Well, maybe calm was more of the right word. As any twinge of irritation at what seemed to be a scolding tone Mason had towards Niles became a much more calm composure when speaking with Sora.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Everyone else

Nice recovery, Mika.

Doing her best to rid herself of the last of her tears, Mabel seemed to briefly consider Mason's question, idly biting her lip and raising a hand to rub her forehead. "...No.. I don't think so, anyways," she spoke, uncertainly. "When you all came around, there was no portally-thing or anything. You just kinda, well... Appeared," she explained. "I'm not really sure how that happened, since Kofuku didn't make it sound like she's capable of just magically poofing a bunch of people somewhere. And she seemed surprised when that portal appeared, too..."

Fleetingly, Mabel glanced to the pinkette... Who was happily munching on some food. And... A pair of little white wings had sprouted from her back. Huh.

"..Anyways, I'm not sure how we'll get out of here, but there's got to be a way... Right? We just have to have faith!" she spoke, as though trying to convince herself just as much as the others. Forcing a smile despite her shaky mood, she seemed about to say more when she suddenly gawked at Trevor. "....And woahhhhh what happened to your face???"

Welp, it looked like Trevor was steadily sprouting a lengthy beard as he ate, growing long enough that he could probably trip over it. Rest in peace.

Meanwhile, Krul just grinned up at the fumbling Mika, finding amusement in practically all that he did. He was such a little cutie, thinking he could deny her. He relied on her, a truth he could not deny, lest he fulfill his fears and become a blood-drinking 'monster'. As such, he was stuck with her. Just as she liked it. "Of course you were, Mika-chan.." she went along with his words, brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. "Oh? I'm surprised you considered allying with any of these selfish humans in the first place."

Stiles had been trying to help, but it seemed that the other woman on the balcony wanted none of that and he sighed. He really didn't want to deal with another stubborn woman- he already had Lydia and Malia to fill this role. He blinked twice and noticed he was starting to lose his concentration. When was the last time he had taken his Adderall? He couldn't remember and that was indeed a bad thing. He had remembered there was food downstairs and the medicine did need to be taken while eating or drinking something.

He walked down from the beautiful balcony down to the buffet. He wasn't so slowly losing his focus- he might have picked up on the little details of the things going on. That Dark Magician Girl was now a boy and breathed fire, that Kofuku had a pair of wings growing out of her back, that Trevor had suddenly sprouted a beard. But he couldn't focus- so he missed all those things, including Niles warning if he happened to be early enough to hear it. Everything was getting drowned out. He grabbed the nearest plate of food and popped a pill as he quickly devoured the food and drank whatever was closet to him. Uh-oh, ADHD has gotten Stiles in trouble again.

Mason scoffed and sighed at Niles' continued attitude. He had a feeling that he wasn't going to make any progress with this one. "You know, I'm trying to prove you're human to keep some people in this room from killing you. You could at least play along."

It looked like he wouldn't make progress in figuring out how to leave either. "So we just appeared at the party, but a portal brought us here. It happened right after we solved Kaiba's murder." Mason's face shifted into an expression of focus and thinking. It suddenly switched to panic as his mind made a leap of logic. He spoke tenderly, for he knew little of the subject and wished not to harm Mabel's feelings, "Um... Mabel... I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but that event in your past was a Murder Game, correct? Portals opening in response to murders... That sounds like a motive for a Murder Game to me. I haven't had firsthand experience. Does this feel like a Murder Game to you?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DiningHall

HBXvIeg.png

wide_eyed_by_teh_zombish-d9mnm21.png

Well. To hell if that all didn't sound familiar, Teresa mused to herself. WICKED had essentially had her trapped her whole life, starting around age three, almost four. Funny how one moment, you could be freer than the wind-- left behind by all of those you loved. The next? You'd been swept from that lonely freedom into a cage, where you were stowed and treated like an animal the rest of your life.

She had never been able to figure out which had been worse. The cage with friends, or the depressed and lonely freedom. But it was hardly the time to dwell.

"Oh... Right," Teresa muttered sheepishly as Macy curtsied once they reached the top of the stairs, she herself looking awkward and unsure for a moment. "...Nice to meet ya, Macy. I'm Teresa," she introduced, tentatively grasping the other female's hand and giving it a firm, strong shake. "Teresa Agnes." As she let her hand fall away, she added. "...And don't worry. Like I said, we'll figure this out. You won't be trapped on my watch."

...She hoped. After all, Macy wasn't the only one she'd have to be keeping an eye on. Speak of the devil himself.

unamused_by_teh_zombish-d9m3rlm.jpg

"...You're telling me to behave?" Teresa remarked with momentary disbelief. "Look who's talking. Isn't my job more or less to babysit you?" she added, teasingly. Though there was some seriousness to it. Joshua really was like a child that she had to look after, at times.

Fandral the Bold

Fandral was standing at the top of the stairs as the others came up.

" My pardon good people, may I join your group ? My name is Fandral."

Thomas looked over at Fandral and smiled. " Hi, I'm Thomas or you can call me Tom or shank," he said, waiting for the others to introduce themselves. He could tell Theresa the story of how that had come about. It had happened pretty quickly, but shank quickly became attrbuited to Thomas, even as the leader of the new civilization. He missed home- even if things were going to hell and he and Brenda weren't not together, but weren't together. Goddamn complicated relationships.

@Mignight Maiden @Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @Upstairs

"Teresa, Tom, Fandral, nice to meet you all," Macy said in response to their introductions. She smiled brightly towards them, the previous sadness and tears washed away.

However, her cheerful demeanor faltered as they reached the fifth member of their small party. "My brother tells me your name is Joshua," she said flatly. Something of Joshua's general attitude rubbed Macy the wrong direction entirely. She did her best to remain polite, but she wished for some respite from the snark.

"What does Mason see in him?" she wondered to herself.

"He's a literal angel," replied Mason's thoughts.

Playing off of Teresa's teasing, she said, "Don't worry, Miss Agnes. If you need help watching Joshua here, I can make sure he doesn't step out of line." Macy punctuated her words with a small laugh at Joshua's expense.
@Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Upstairs

Sora blinked, as he heard Niles' words. "The opposite gender?" He said, as he blinked. "I mean, I'm not sure if that sounds as bad as most would think..." He started, his hunger starting to get the better of him. "I mean, I'll still be me, and I'll be able to have energy to help when the time comes... Though I'm not sure what I'll be able to do." He said with a slight smile.

He did need to keep his energy up. Without eating anything yet,, he was hungry, and he would be more of a burden, if he didn't eat and passed out somewhere. He shrugged, and decided to eat a muffin off of the table anyway, relishing in the sweet taste. He turned towards Mason, as he ate more of the muffin, listening to him and Niles speak.

Mason scoffed and sighed at Niles' continued attitude. He had a feeling that he wasn't going to make any progress with this one. "You know, I'm trying to prove you're human to keep some people in this room from killing you. You could at least play along."

It looked like he wouldn't make progress in figuring out how to leave either. "So we just appeared at the party, but a portal brought us here. It happened right after we solved Kaiba's murder." Mason's face shifted into an expression of focus and thinking. It suddenly switched to panic as his mind made a leap of logic. He spoke tenderly, for he knew little of the subject and wished not to harm Mabel's feelings, "Um... Mabel... I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but that event in your past was a Murder Game, correct? Portals opening in response to murders... That sounds like a motive for a Murder Game to me. I haven't had firsthand experience. Does this feel like a Murder Game to you?"
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @DiningHall

"Teresa, Tom, Fandral, nice to meet you all," Macy said in response to their introductions. She smiled brightly towards them, the previous sadness and tears washed away.

However, her cheerful demeanor faltered as they reached the fifth member of their small party. "My brother tells me your name is Joshua," she said flatly. Something of Joshua's general attitude rubbed Macy the wrong direction entirely. She did her best to remain polite, but she wished for some respite from the snark.

"What does Mason see in him?" she wondered to herself.

"He's a literal angel," replied Mason's thoughts.

Playing off of Teresa's teasing, she said, "Don't worry, Miss Agnes. If you need help watching Joshua here, I can make sure he doesn't step out of line." Macy punctuated her words with a small laugh at Joshua's expense.
@Gands @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Upstairs

Niles shrugged at both males.

"If you end up looking completely different than you do now won't change the fact that I enjoy talking to you." he responded to Sora. Flirt game still coming strong.

To Mason he smirked.

"If you wanted to play then I wouldn't mind playing with you." he chuckled. Though after a moment he grew a bit more serious.

"Honestly, you don't have to do such a thing." he grumbled a bit.

Niles shrugged at both males.

"If you end up looking completely different than you do now won't change the fact that I enjoy talking to you." he responded to Sora. Flirt game still coming strong.

To Mason he smirked.

"If you wanted to play then I wouldn't mind playing with you." he chuckled. Though after a moment he grew a bit more serious.

"Honestly, you don't have to do such a thing." he grumbled a bit.

Damn for a murderer he sure is smooth as heck...

Sora finished the muffin and smiled a bit at Niles, his face holding a small blush. His emotions seemed to be showing a bit again. "Well..." He started, rubbing his arm. "That's so kind of you. I like talking to you too." He said with a grin. "I just hope, if I do change, I can look a bit better looking." He laughed softly.

Kind of like you. He thought, smirking to himself.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @ALL YA'S

• Love
Damn for a murderer he sure is smooth as heck...

Sora finished the muffin and smiled a bit at Niles, his face holding a small blush. His emotions seemed to be showing a bit again. "Well..." He started, rubbing his arm. "That's so kind of you. I like talking to you too." He said with a grin. "I just hope, if I do change, I can look a bit better looking." He laughed softly.

Kind of like you. He thought, smirking to himself.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @ALL YA'S

"Aw, is that so? Well, I'm sure you'd still look as cute as you do now, even if you think you could look "better"..." Niles replied. The fact that Sora wasn't at all bothered by his flirts a good sign. Well, this is part of his friend making process...

No matter how cringe worthy it may have been for others nearby.

• Love
Reactions: Ryu Keiko

Stiles would find himself with the urge to hug anything and everyone around, regardless of who- or what -they were, while Sora would find himself unable to speak properly. No, he was stuck not only singing everything he said after consuming the cupcake, but also unable to refrain from using the word 'love' at least once in every sentence.

@Ryu Keiko @LuckycoolHawk9

"...Well I'll be fucked!"

Trevor didn't really know what to say about this, so he just sat down and ate more food. Munch munch.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Stiles would find himself with the urge to hug anything and everyone around, regardless of who- or what -they were
Stiles wasn't sure why, but he felt the strangest urge to hug everything in his line of sight. However, despite all this, he remembered that he had only taken half of his medication. As he went and grabbed, Mabel for a hug, he grabbed some more food and ate it while he took his other pill. ADHD seemed to be a major problem for Stiles to get side effects. Sadly, as he was grabbing the other food, he also had the urge to hug the tablecloth and yanked it off, hugging it and Mabel. God only knows where the rest of the good that was on the table went. Also, god help the table cloth and Mabel.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everyone else

Charlotte decided to go to the balcony in the end. Before she did, though...she ate a few macarons she picked off the trays. All those fake tears worked up an appetite, after all.

@Midnight Maiden @york @The Myrmidon
tumblr_inline_o75ax99wby1u747st_100.png

Rinkah nodded at the blonde as she joined them on the balcony, crossing her arms as she leaned back against the railing. However, her attention was quietly drawn to the strange little pastries that Charlotte brought with her, her stomach suddenly beginning to rumble. It seemed all the argument and roaring at a boy who didn't know a rogue's true nature had really emptied her reserves.

"You mind sharing one of those, Charlotte?"

Charlotte decided to go to the balcony in the end. Before she did, though...she ate a few macarons she picked off the trays. All those fake tears worked up an appetite, after all.

Rinkah nodded at the blonde as she joined them on the balcony, crossing her arms as she leaned back against the railing. However, her attention was quietly drawn to the strange little pastries that Charlotte brought with her, her stomach suddenly beginning to rumble. It seemed all the argument and roaring at a boy who didn't know a rogue's true nature had really emptied her reserves.

Youhei Sunohara
@Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @Yun Lee

Sunohara would have probably just stood there gawking for a good while or something had it not been for the new arrival who brought... Food! Holy crap he had forgotten just how hungry he was until just about now, and welp, true to his nature, he decided to act impulsively, saying the first thing that came to mind.

With a dangerously unstead motion, he leaned in towards Charlotte, putting on the "best" smile he could (which just turned out rather cheesy) as he spoke.

U8SAAvQ.png

"Hey!... Do you think you can give me some of that too?" He asked, leaning in almost uncomfortably close.

Honestly, it looked like he was teetering on the very edge of his balance, as if the slightest little push could send him toppling, but yet... He was blissfully ignorant of that fact, instead, aiming to satiate his appetite... And, actually come to think of it this almost seemed like a poorly concealed attempt to flirt, or something to that degree.

Even in the face of a recent death, and some crazy force keeping him locked within this place... He really couldn't help but be... Well... Himself.​

Youhei Sunohara

Sunohara would have probably just stood there gawking for a good while or something had it not been for the new arrival who brought... Food! Holy crap he had forgotten just how hungry he was until just about now, and welp, true to his nature, he decided to act impulsively, saying the first thing that came to mind.

With a dangerously unstead motion, he leaned in towards Charlotte, putting on the "best" smile he could (which just turned out rather cheesy) as he spoke.

U8SAAvQ.png

"Hey!... Do you think you can give me some of that too?" He asked, leaning in almost uncomfortably close.

Honestly, it looked like he was teetering on the very edge of his balance, as if the slightest little push could send him toppling, but yet... He was blissfully ignorant of that fact, instead, aiming to satiate his appetite... And, actually come to think of it this almost seemed like a poorly concealed attempt to flirt, or something to that degree.

Even in the face of a recent death, and some crazy force keeping him locked within this place... He really couldn't help but be... Well... Himself.​
Continuing to eat, Charlotte wordlessly extended the snacks to the two on the balcony. Thank goodness she was occupied by eating, otherwise she'd have no idea how to act. With it being Rinkah and some little boy, would her true self be all right? She wasn't a cradle robber, no need to charm the poor thing.

Youhei Sunohara

U8SAAvQ.png

Continuing to eat, Charlotte wordlessly extended the snacks to the two on the balcony. Thank goodness she was occupied by eating, otherwise she'd have no idea how to act. With it being Rinkah and some little boy, would her true self be all right? She wasn't a cradle robber, no need to charm the poor thing.

"Watch yourself, kid, or else we're going to be on trial for you falling over," Rinkah spoke up as she watched the boy seem to try and make a fool of himself. Couldn't people at the very least try to appear sane and not be literally balancing between falling and living? Then again, most of Charlotte's would-be suitors, young and old, weren't exactly the brightest...

"Thanks..." The savage smiled a little as the more civilized woman shared what little she had, before beginning to actually wonder what the pastry was. At least, she thought it was a pastry... but such a strange color it had, a chocolate-like brown when it seemed to not be anything like the strange sweet treat that Charlotte had once introduced her to. After a moment's hesitations, she moved to take a bite of the treat... before taking another with an excited look in her eyes. Once the macaron was gone, Rinkah turned her head to Charlotte with a grin, "I see you've still got good taste, Charlotte..."

Status
Not open for further replies.