Murder Sims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND NEXT WE HAVE THE DAPPER SIM WHO IS THE MOST REGAL OF THEM ALL! Lovingly named Reginald VonBarkingswo (sorry dap ran out of room) He is clearly the gentleman of the group.

Just to show what a gentleman this man is, he decided to greet you all with a very proper and respectful bow.

View attachment 76923

In this photograph, dapper looks into the mirror with regret as he remembers the one time he left his gentlemanly side at the door for a night of debauchery. Never again he swore. He swore by the llama tatted on his back.

View attachment 76924

Here we see a close up of the gentleman sporting his trusty tophat which any good sir should never leave home without.
View attachment 76925
Of course the Dapper Dogman is a werewolf! What else did you expect? Unfortunately, his clothing goes through such a stress when he changes that his top hat morphs into a fedora, but that's alright, because this gentleman can make it work with the ladies anyhow. "M'lady" *Hat tipping intensifies*

View attachment 76926
Here we see Reginald's casual wear. Any good gentleman knows that one can never be caught not looking his best! Complete with gloves fit to be removed to slap someone across the face with.

View attachment 76927

The formal attire for this gentleman is nothing short of extravagant. The best of silks were used in the crafting of this suit, and it comes complete with a masquerade mask because no good gentleman shall be absent at a masquerade!
View attachment 76928
Even when it is time for bed, a werewolf-gentleman must be looking posh. Right down to his doggie slippers.

View attachment 76929
As Reginald always says, "If you're going to work out, make sure you dress comfortably, but don't let them think you live in the poor-house!" He even took the time to switch out his gloves for some fingerless ones for his workout.

View attachment 76930
Modesty is key when it comes to swimming. Give the ladies something to wonder about for later.

View attachment 76931
And lastly we have Reginald's outer wear for going out on the town! One must set a fashionable example for the youngsters to follow. Heathens.

View attachment 76932

@DapperDogman
Damn, that's a swaggy Sim right there...

Nearly as swaggy as the real thing!

Name five and I can find something close if it doesn't already have it lol

Name five and I can find something close if it doesn't already have it lol
Uhh.. UHHH...

Shy, flexible, bookworm, artist, weird, actress, gamer..
IDUNNO

OH AND I'M A MAJOR NERD WOOP

Reactions: BarrenThin
Need two more XD

Also need your hair style and color
eye color
your star sign
fave color
fave type of music
and fave food

Need two more XD

Also need your hair style and color
eye color
your star sign
fave color
fave type of music
and fave food
OKAY
UHHH

Drummer, animal lover, writer, passionate, crippled, empathetic..

Long, wavy/curly reddish light brown hair. Brown eyes. Leo. Dark blue. Alternative Rock. And, uhh.. As of late, probably Jasmine Rice. c:

Reactions: Atomyk
okay, just one more thing and you're done. What would you wear in the following instances and I will match as best as I can.

casual
formal
athletic
sleep
swimming
outer wear

okay, just one more thing and you're done. What would you wear in the following instances and I will match as best as I can.

casual
formal
athletic
sleep
swimming
outer wear
Casual - graphic t-shirt(probably comic based), blue jeans, and a brown leather jacket
Formal - any sort of dress shirt and dress pants because ohmyGod dresses and skirts are too frilly
Athletic - black workout shorts and a black jersey
Sleep - literally whatever because I'm not really picky with sleepwear
Swimming - ANY SORT OF SWIMWEAR BUT A BIKINI
Outerwear - Black sweat pants, a beanie, any long-sleeved shirt and a hoodie because screw coats

SIMPLICITY I THINK

Hey Lewi, lemme know if any slots open up. Its time to introduce the sims to the glory of my swagness.

SECOND TO LAST IS THE WONDERFUL ATOYMK SIM!!! KING OF THE BEARS!

In this first picture, we see a lovely view of bob ross I mean uh....Atom. He got into touch with his inner bear. That involved growing a lot of fur....everywhere.

Screenshot-2.jpg

Below we see his testament to the bear gods. He has tattooed their likeness on his chest and back. I warned you of how hairy he was.

Screenshot-3.jpg

More hair. And ink.

Screenshot-4.jpg
Below we see what atom likes to wear on a daily basis. His casual attire is a TOFU dog suit. Why? So his bear friends can smell him wherever he goes. Why tofu? Because it's the politically correct thing to do.

Screenshot.jpg

Next we have Atom's workout gear. As you can see, he likes to blare eye of the tiger whilst he pretends to have a workout montage similar to the rocky films.

gym.jpg

For when he decides to go swimming, he wants to feel safe. So he never goes without his life jacket. The skirt? For M4D 2TYL3 Y0!!!!

swim.jpg

Here we see Atom in his natural sleeping attire. He likes to feel at one with nature. The leaves also make for good toilet paper should a bear have to poop in the woods in the middle of the night.

Screenshot-7.jpg

For his formal attire he must assert his dominance of the bear species! He wears his KINGLY BEAR KING ROBE! He also is sporting his deal with it shades and demands mad respect wherever he goes.

Screenshot-6.jpg

And lastly, we see Atom's going out wear! His outer wear is obviously his most powerful final form, and it comes complete with a free entry in the serial killer database! How convenient! His bear costume is to help him be what he truly is at heart. The scariest god forsaken bear you'll ever see.

bear.jpg

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.