Murder Sims!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Okay! I know I just had a thread like this, but I wanted a newer version of sims, so we're going to try again! The other won't be abandoned though. I will be keeping up with both. XD Stick around for some laughs!

OUR TOWN!

Moonlight Falls -

"With its misty waterfalls, deep forests, and fog-shrouded coves, Moonlight Falls casts a spell on all who enter. The town was founded centuries ago by two immigrant families: the Van Goulds - extraordinarily long lived and sun aversed - and the Wolffs - high spirited and strangely effected by the full moon. They were soon joined by the odd, seemingly magical forest folk. The town is known for its peculiar potions made from the plants, gems, and minerals unique to this quiet corner of the world. Some ingredients can only be found at night, but only the truly adventurous stay out after dark...Some say it's a whole different world under the moonlight."

OUR CAST!

1. Atomyk Atomyk Atomyk
  2. Jason and more Jason here Verite Verite

Last edited by a moderator:

York

Anxiously Awkward
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive
Favorite Genres
Romance, Scifi, Survival, Fantasy, Magical, Action, and much more
Okay! I know I just had a thread like this, but I wanted a newer version of sims, so we're going to try again! The other won't be abandoned though. I will be keeping up with both. XD So Guys! Come decide on where to live so I can get to the fun part of making a character! Here are your options. I can give descriptions on them lol.

1. Midnight Hollow
  2. Monte Vista
  3. Dragon Valley
  4. Hidden Springs
  5. Sunlit Tides
  6. Lunar Lakes
  7. Lucky Palms
  8. Aurora Skies
  9. Barnacle Bay
  10. Riverview
  11. Appaloosa Plains
  12. Bridgeport
  13. Isla Paradiso
  14. Moonlight Falls
  15. Starlight Shores
  16. Sunset Valley
  17. Twinbrook
Khan of the Mardu Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies HELP ME GET THE OTHERS IN HERE! I can make 8 characters in this one!
Hidden springs sounds cool o.o mostly because eternal youth

L

Lewi

Characters to be made thus far:

1. Pike
  2. Juju
  3. MEEEE
  4. York
  5. Atomyk
  6. Dapper
  7. Sav
  8. Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Khan of the Mardu

Lets make a bet.
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male
Anyways, um, you be a librarian in Sims 3, right? If so, get a town with a library and make me the librarian.

Atomyk

The Janitor Bear of Iwaku
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Horror, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Multiverse/Panfandom, Mystery, Paranormal, Scifi, Survival
Bridgeport so we can go clubbing.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
I play both passive and aggressive equally. I typically like to make contribution, but also get it from my partner.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fi, Fandom(ESPECIALLY love crossovers, Marvel stuff, and many others), superhumans, Magical, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror... Sorry, I just can't handle it due to super anxiety that gets triggered by it. ;-;
WAITWUT

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
I play both passive and aggressive equally. I typically like to make contribution, but also get it from my partner.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fi, Fandom(ESPECIALLY love crossovers, Marvel stuff, and many others), superhumans, Magical, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror... Sorry, I just can't handle it due to super anxiety that gets triggered by it. ;-;
JUST ACCEPT THE OFFER TO BE A SIM, GIVE INPUT ON MAKING YOUR SIM, THEN LET LEWI RUN WILD!
OKAY, I'LL BE A SIM I GUESS

UHH

WHAT INPUT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?

Verite

Endearing Misanthrope
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Can do either, depending on the occasion.
Favorite Genres
Quite open to most general genres, like fantasy (usually more urban fantasy), science fiction, slice of life, etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, off the top of my head, as well as way high fantasy, with few exceptions.
fuck is this

I only remember Sunset Valley and Bridgeport, so... yeah, I'd also go for Bridgeport, lol

Khan of the Mardu

Lets make a bet.
Primarily Prefer Male
OKAY, I'LL BE A SIM I GUESS

UHH

WHAT INPUT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
WHEN LEWI SAYS SHE'S MAKING YOUR THING AND POSTS PICTURES OF THE CREATION THING, YOU GIVE SOME INPUT ON PERSONALITY!

Also, Moonlight Falls because magic and wizards.

Atomyk

The Janitor Bear of Iwaku
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Horror, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Multiverse/Panfandom, Mystery, Paranormal, Scifi, Survival
I`m not sure of the new traits past like, Late Night, but you have to make me clumsy. It`s just the way of things.

L

Lewi

Wow, I didn't expect all those spots to be taken so fast 0.0 So far moonlight falls is in the lead with 3 votes. Bridgeport is second with 2. Hidden Springs is third with 1.

Khan of the Mardu

Lets make a bet.
Primarily Prefer Male
I`m not sure of the new traits past like, Late Night, but you have to make me clumsy. It`s just the way of things.
You can probably look them up on the wikia, that's what I'm going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.