Murder Sims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all better stop that clucking or else the people up there will catch wind of this

OH

ANIMAL LOVER

That's.. The only trait that fits that I saw before the page froze. XD
Sorry, that's the one I was using... ;w;

Though just search for "List of Sims 3 Traits" and you should find a site with them.

@Lewi

For my Sim's bio, say he's a young writer who's moved in with the other Sims and to the city we chose to receive inspiration for writing.

BEHOLD PIKE SIM!!!!!

This is a horrible god awful mistake of my creation that I wish Pike would've accepted as his swim wear but he refused lol. I think he pulled it off rather well.

horrible mistake.jpg

And here we see Pike sim lovingly stare at the ceiling as he thinks about how perfectly round his booty is and adoringly await the time for when the booty shall be released into the world of the sims.

lovebug.jpg
Everyday Pike Sim clothes.

pike casual.jpg

Pike Sim's Face

pike face.jpg

Pike sim cleans up pretty good too.
pike formal.jpg

This is pike sim's workout clothes. He has to have a prominent goal in mind, so he wears a muscle shirt. (haha get it muscle shirt? i'm so pathetic)
pike gym.jpg

Pike sim's outerwear
pike outer.jpg

Pike sim's sleep wear complete with kitty slippers 2.0
pike sleep.jpg

The pike approved swim wear
pike swim.jpg
@The Tactician

BEHOLD PIKE SIM!!!!!

This is a horrible god awful mistake of my creation that I wish Pike would've accepted as his swim wear but he refused lol. I think he pulled it off rather well.

View attachment 76843

And here we see Pike sim lovingly stare at the ceiling as he thinks about how perfectly round his booty is and adoringly await the time for when the booty shall be released into the world of the sims.

View attachment 76844
Everyday Pike Sim clothes.

View attachment 76845

Pike Sim's Face

View attachment 76846

Pike sim cleans up pretty good too.
View attachment 76847

This is pike sim's workout clothes. He has to have a prominent goal in mind, so he wears a muscle shirt. (haha get it muscle shirt? i'm so pathetic)
View attachment 76848

Pike sim's outerwear
View attachment 76849

Pike sim's sleep wear complete with kitty slippers 2.0
View attachment 76850

The pike approved swim wear
View attachment 76851
@The Tactician
Not to sound conceited, but damn, I look fine as fuck.

JUJU SIM ISH ADORABLE LITTLE FAIRY~

Juju's casual wear

juju casual.jpg

Juju's lovely face

juju face.jpg

Juju's work out wear. Dem legs doh
juju gym.jpg

Her formal wear.....she has...unique tastes.
juju outer.jpg

her sleepy time wear
juju sleep.jpg

Her BOOTIFUL fairy wings
juju wings.jpg

Her outerwear to make sure the neighbors know she's a yandere.

Screenshot.jpg

And the juju's lovely swim wear. She wants to be a mermaid whilst having her cake and having pike eat it too lol

jujus swimmy.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited by a moderator:
JUJU SIM ISH ADORABLE LITTLE FAIRY~

Juju's casual wear

View attachment 76855

Juju's lovely face

View attachment 76856

Juju's work out wear. Dem legs doh
View attachment 76857

Her formal wear.....she has...unique tastes.
View attachment 76858

her sleepy time wear
View attachment 76859

Her BOOTIFUL fairy wings
View attachment 76860

Her outerwear to make the neighbors think she's a geisha.
View attachment 76861
And the juju's lovely swim wear. She wants to be a mermaid whilst having her cake and having pike eat it too lol

View attachment 76864

@Gummi Bunnies
Fairy!JuJu has come to be fab and to wreck people's feels. c:​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
THE LEW LEW SIM ISH COMPLETE!

In this picture the lewi stares off into space contemplating how sad her life is with nothing better to do than create 95651651 sims whilst in her casual clothes

Screenshot.jpg

The lewi is actually smart when she works out so she packs music and a heart monitor with her.

gym lewi.jpg

The lewi's lovely face freckles and all
lewi face.jpg

The lewi's formal attire. Covering dem white legs up so no one goes blind.
lewi formal.jpg

The lewi normally sleeps nude, but we have to keep it pg-13! Garter for style points.
lewi sleep.jpg

This is the lewi's outer wear.
outer lewi.jpg

This is the lewi's swim suit. I like polka dots and bows 0w0
swimming lewi.jpg

THE YORK SIM ISH DONE AND VERY VERY CHINESE

First we have our loveable neighborhood York in his casual attire staring suspiciously at a bug in the corner

york casual.jpg

Next York actually doesn't spruce up too bad. LOOKING SHARP YORK but are those.....tear away pants?.... 0.e

york forrmal.jpg

Yorks work out clothes are definitely unique but somehow fitting.
york gym.jpg

Here we see York being a huge retard and holding a laptop in mid air so it can fall and be busted and cost him money to buy a new one -_-
york nerrrrrd.jpg

Here is yorks outer wear. He has to have plenty of pockets to hide all his awesome sooper secret private eye gear
york outer.jpg

This is yorks sleepwear. What did you expect?.......perverts....
york sleep.jpg

Behold the glory of swim time York. Complete with goggles and a look on his face screaming why am I here?
york swim.jpg

And lastly, York's adowabl face C:
yorks face.jpg

@york

What I present to you now, may very well be my best work. I fear that I can never live up to this wonderful creation. P.S. No pike @The Tactician you can't kill it with fire. I present to thee, JASON SIM! Also, because I took so many pics of this one so you get all of his glory, it will take a couple posts to go through. @Verite This is what you get for giving me creative freedom lol

First we see a nice close up of Jason's face. He be sportin them asian cornrows. Also, he makes sure never to leave the house without his war paint on because no one expects the Spanish inquisition and he doesn't want to be taken by surprise.

1.jpg

This is Jason's casual wear, he never leaves home without his rubber ducky. Safety first kids. Also adorning him are his lovely dutch slippers for style and his kilt. He knows he is Asian, but he cannot help but feel that he would be more at home in the lovely green expanses of Ireland.

2.jpg

This is Jason's formal attire. Remember, he has to be representative to his favorite place! So he couldn't forget the kilt! He accentuates it perfectly with this lovely leopard print robe because nothing screams formality like anything leopard print.

3 formal.jpg

This is Jason's work out attire. REMEMBER KIDS SAFETY FIRST! NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR SHOULDER PLATING AND YOUR POWER RANGER BOOTS! Some more plaid thrown in there to remind him of mother Ireland and topped off with a pair of shorts with an attatched loin cloth. One can never be too careful about covering ones junk.

4 gym.jpg

Did I mention he has some ink? His obsession with garden gnomes is unhealthy, but Jason doesn't care. He blames the gnomes for his mad success. His body serves as a reminder that garden gnomes are the path to enlightenment as seen by the tattoo of Gnomernati on his chest. The rabbit is simply to give him nightmares when he has to go pee.

5 swim.jpg

Jason is also a very excitable little diva. He has to obsess over everything and make a big deal out of it.

diva.jpg

Jason's outer wear is very selectively picked out. He wants to be sure that everyone gets the joy of Christmas year round, so he dons his gay apparel every time he goes out. What was that philosophy he shared with us again? Oh. I remember. Leopard print makes everything better. Finish that off with a pair of state of the art steel toed boots and you can't possibly go wrong!

7 outer.jpg

What was that? Did I happen to mention that he is THE MOST METAL OBESE WEREWOLF IN THE WORLD!? He's so fat his Asian-ness makes him blind in this form, but he's so metal, he doesn't need sight. Below we see his werewolf form's profile, and how he's changed his war paint. It's now a fluffy bunny. It helps him get in touch with his sensitive side. His therapist said it's good for him.

8.jpg
Below is a closer look at his lovely gnome ink.

9.jpg

Garden Gnome or Go Home

10.jpg

THE REST IS IN THE NEXT POST!

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
As we can see here, more testament to the gnomes along with a grim reaper on each wrist to rock out and keep the gnomes happy because what's more metal than the grim reaper? That's right. Nothing. GNOME IS LOVE. GNOME IS LIFE.

12.jpg

In these tats on his ankles, we can see he spots two bunnies of protection. They prevent the voices in his head....sometimes.

11.jpg

A nice look at Gnomernati on his chest along with the flaming bunny. He likes to call him fred.

13.jpg

Some extra info about Jason here. His goal in life is to become a vocal legend, and he has five outstanding traits! He's a diva, he is quite the daredevil being a werewolf, and he is very excitable. He's a natural born performer and....there's something I am missing...OH! He's completely 100% insane XD There seems to be something i'm forgetting....OH YEAH! His sleepwear! Nothing unusual there. Below we can see how much Jason really loves his bedtime clothes. Night night Jason.

14.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHOA EXCUSE ME

I AM NOT A CAT LOVER, I'M ALLERGIC TO THOSE SHITS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
You know what they say Jason, don't mess with perfection @Verite lol Though if you have a suggestion for what to put instead i'm listening.

AND NEXT WE HAVE THE DAPPER SIM WHO IS THE MOST REGAL OF THEM ALL! Lovingly named Reginald VonBarkingswo (sorry dap ran out of room) He is clearly the gentleman of the group.

Just to show what a gentleman this man is, he decided to greet you all with a very proper and respectful bow.

bow.jpg

In this photograph, dapper looks into the mirror with regret as he remembers the one time he left his gentlemanly side at the door for a night of debauchery. Never again he swore. He swore by the llama tatted on his back.

Screenshot.jpg

Here we see a close up of the gentleman sporting his trusty tophat which any good sir should never leave home without.
Screenshot-2.jpg
Of course the Dapper Dogman is a werewolf! What else did you expect? Unfortunately, his clothing goes through such a stress when he changes that his top hat morphs into a fedora, but that's alright, because this gentleman can make it work with the ladies anyhow. "M'lady" *Hat tipping intensifies*

Screenshot-3.jpg
Here we see Reginald's casual wear. Any good gentleman knows that one can never be caught not looking his best! Complete with gloves fit to be removed to slap someone across the face with.

Screenshot-4.jpg

The formal attire for this gentleman is nothing short of extravagant. The best of silks were used in the crafting of this suit, and it comes complete with a masquerade mask because no good gentleman shall be absent at a masquerade!
Screenshot-5.jpg
Even when it is time for bed, a werewolf-gentleman must be looking posh. Right down to his doggie slippers.

Screenshot-6.jpg
As Reginald always says, "If you're going to work out, make sure you dress comfortably, but don't let them think you live in the poor-house!" He even took the time to switch out his gloves for some fingerless ones for his workout.

Screenshot-7.jpg
Modesty is key when it comes to swimming. Give the ladies something to wonder about for later.

Screenshot-8.jpg
And lastly we have Reginald's outer wear for going out on the town! One must set a fashionable example for the youngsters to follow. Heathens.

Screenshot-9.jpg

@DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.