Murder mystery detective RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Count me in. I'm not very skilled in mysteries due to the fact I've read them and even was in a play about one but never wrote about one. So it'll be quite a bit of a challenge but I'm up for it. ^^

Name: Mavis Clemont
Appearence: She has auburn hair, that is straight and falls to her mid back. Mavis also has light green eyes. The woman in her mid twenties typically wears a black beater and tan cargo pants for her body hasn't shriveled up like a prune. Her skin is lightly sun kissed and her completion almost perfect. She doesn't wear any make up.
Job: Freelance detective who got has connections because her fathers a cop.
Habit: Out of boredom, she bites her bottom lip lightly as out of nervous ticks her foot fidgets.

Samuel- NorwayFOO
Anders- RedWinter
Clyde- MYCOOLPET
Horus- Enezrel
Mavis- Rainbow-Noodles

I'm so excited! Signups will have to close on Friday, so I have time to discover and discuss with my accomplice!

Yo!
Just so you all know, I am unreliable.
I have a lot of work to do, and college is gong to be no joke.
So watch out, blokes!

Hehehe, I'm already excited. I hope I get a chance to kill somebody off...

I'm going to be away until Sunday, just so you know. ^_^

I hope I don't get killed off. O_O

Bye for now! ^.^

Soooooo When is this shindig going to start? :D *tackles eclaire*

Due to my lack of internet (Im on my phone now), sign ups now close on monday, and ill put the ic up a few days later.

YAY~!!!! And I know how it is. I use my phone too.

*Makes strange noises like I'm a-dyin'*

The suspense is killing me.... I can't stand this! It's like waiting for the next episode of your favorite show!

Weeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll people...I'm going to be late starting...again...stupind internet...Anyway, yeah, I WILL start some time next week! Be prepared!

Understood, but holy smokes I'm excited!! ^_^

Ok, I'm going to sound very mean and bitchy writing this, but... since I'm going on holiday next week, and I think I should at least be around for the first ten days of a RP I made, could you wait EVEN LONGER for the IC? I know I've made you wait, like, forever, but there is no internet where i'm going, and quality trumps timing!

Its all good E!

No problem at all, Miss E.
I hope you have fun! ^_^