Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
After River had left the sauna, Edward started thinking of possibilities to get his gear back. If everything was really in that machine, and those coins were the way of getting things out of it, maybe he could find a way to trick it. Maybe something else of the same shape would work too.

He spent the next few minutes wandering around the building, looking around for anything shaped like one of the coins, until finally he realized he had something like that all along. With a smirk, he looked down at his shirt and pulled off the lower one of its buttons.

Photoshopdesignshirtbuttonlogostockphoto18.jpg

"Aye, that should do." he said to himself, then walking back to the store.

Once he arrived there, he took out the button and stepped toward the machine, ready to try out his plan, when he noticed someone else using it. There was no mistaking the curly hair he saw, River was there. Maybe he should be feeling bad for abandoning her without a word after saying he'd come with her, but he didn't even think he did anything wrong at the moment. His greed was one of the very few things stronger than his love for women.

Ed walked up behind River and gave her behind a gentle smack, standing beside her with a smile. "Miss me?" he said, keeping his hand in the same position :)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Joellie

River was so focused examining the machine and her new belongings--which she was rather disappointed by--that she didn't notice Edward make his way into the store. Even when he walked up behind her, she was too busy mumbling to herself to notice him walk up. Then she suddenly became aware of him! All it took was a smack to her booty! Oh snap.

She let out a small squeak and jumped slightly. She whirled around and glared at Edward, cheeks blushing hotly.

"Oh! The nerve of you!"

She raises a hand and slaps him. :) (Or at least tries.)

"Men! Ugh! Such apes! Trying to touch my rear after what he did..."

Dr. Song wasn't happy. XD

"Hmm... I'll be back," he said, making his way out of the bathroom and towards the Dormitory Bathroom.

Though he didn't feel any pleasure from helping someone else, it still clicked in his head that he could benefit otherwise from a coin that would get him an item, hopefully a weapon or something of the sort.
You meet both Lilia and Hanzou lingering around the entrance. Upon opening the door you see that unlike the other bathroom, this door opens to an endless dark abyss.

Huh.

Still heading inside? Y/N

@Verite
@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter

He drags the cutout over with him and chuckles "So, Two Face...why is there is a sentient cardboard cutout?"
Monokuma mimes rolling his eyes. "I know this will be hard to understand... but it's because you're insane!" He grins at this. "Maybe you and your new friend would be interested in the elevator ride?"

@DapperDogman

@Joellie

River was so focused examining the machine and her new belongings--which she was rather disappointed by--that she didn't notice Edward make his way into the store. Even when he walked up behind her, she was too busy mumbling to herself to notice him walk up. Then she suddenly became aware of him! All it took was a smack to her booty! Oh snap.

She let out a small squeak and jumped slightly. She whirled around and glared at Edward, cheeks blushing hotly.

"Oh! The nerve of you!"

She raises a hand and slaps him. :) (Or at least tries.)

"Men! Ugh! Such apes! Trying to touch my rear after what he did..."

Dr. Song wasn't happy. XD
Ed laughed a little when he saw River jump up like that, her cheeks almost burning up when she looked at him. "Your face is as red a-" he started, but was soon interrupted by River giving him a slap of her own. Since it was unexpected, he couldn't react in time and thus had his face smacked.

He was obviously surprised, but it looked like he didn't mind too much. In fact, the woman's temper only made him more interested in her. "Easy here, lass" he chuckled. "I meant no offense. I could not control myself upon beholding such a wonderful sight." He put his hand on River's lower back and pulled her closer to him.

Soon after arriving in the courtroom, Lyle found out that he had not yet completely gotten the DVD out of his mind. Deciding that he needed a bit more time to himself, he made his way to the corner of the room and took a seat on the floor. He debated with himself about how he should feel towards Monokuma and whether or not he should trust what he had said. He couldn't even decide if he believed it to be true- he certainly didn't want it to.

Time passed very quickly for him while he was zoned out, and all of a sudden, he heard some ruckus about an elevator. It snapped him out of his trance and he decided to go with the others to wherever the elevator led. "Hey! Wait for me! I'm coming!"

@Atomyk
@people in the elevator

*Natsu boards the elevator with a sigh thinking that Yang was gonna choose Sting, but it never hurts to keep trying so he kept close to Yang*
@elevator people @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime
Ruby moved a little closer to Natsu noticing he didn't seem so happy right now as she waited for Yang to join them "Hey... You don't seem too happy, anything on your mind?" she asked, in a worried, but somehow still cheery tone, she tilted her head to the side a little.

(Damn. What have I come back to. I'll just...-)

"Well," Yang started, as she put a pointer finger to her chin and the other hand to her hip. She stared into the air while in deep thought. Both the fire and light were quite dazzling as she had watched both the boys use their 'Dragon Slayer' elements. Fire, she had liked most likely because she was able to channel it when she had enough power once receiving hits, or from getting angry. Light, she also liked, because it had balanced out the darkness, and reminded her of the hunters and huntresses, pent against the Grimm.

After moments of thinking about the whole situation, the golden-blonde smiled at the both of them and continued on with a wink of her lavender eye. "I think. . .it was a tie--!"

She gave a chuckle and soon said, "But. . .everyone gets kisses!! - Even you, baby sis!"

Oh Yang. You weird, weird dork.

"Best we go along as well, we need to discover as much as we can," Robin explained to his group as he made his way to the elevator.

@Dallas @Akibahara

Ruby moved a little closer to Natsu noticing he didn't seem so happy right now as she waited for Yang to join them "Hey... You don't seem too happy, anything on your mind?" she asked, in a worried, but somehow still cheery tone, she tilted her head to the side a little.
I just don't like loosing is all. I absolutely hate loosing. That's why I fight until I can get to the top! *He says with a mild tone*
(Damn. What have I come back to. I'll just...-)

"Well," Yang started, as she put a pointer finger to her chin and the other hand to her hip. She stared into the air while in deep thought. Both the fire and light were quite dazzling as she had watched both the boys use their 'Dragon Slayer' elements. Fire, she had liked most likely because she was able to channel it when she had enough power once receiving hits, or from getting angry. Light, she also liked, because it had balanced out the darkness, and reminded her of the hunters and huntresses, pent against the Grimm.

After moments of thinking about the whole situation, the golden-blonde smiled at the both of them and continued on with a wink of her lavender eye. "I think. . .it was a tie--!"

She gave a chuckle and soon said, "But. . .everyone gets kisses!! - Even you, baby sis!"

Oh Yang. You weird, weird dork.
Well a tie is better than loosing. Am I right Sting? *He looks to Sting then back to Yang with a chuckle and smile across his face again* A promise is a promise
@ShadowPrime

Ed laughed a little when he saw River jump up like that, her cheeks almost burning up when she looked at him. "Your face is as red a-" he started, but was soon interrupted by River giving him a slap of her own. Since it was unexpected, he couldn't react in time and thus had his face smacked.

He was obviously surprised, but it looked like he didn't mind too much. In fact, the woman's temper only made him more interested in her. "Easy here, lass" he chuckled. "I meant no offense. I could not control myself upon beholding such a wonderful sight." He put his hand on River's lower back and pulled her closer to him.

@Joellie

"Oh don't try to calm me down. I am the furthest from being calmed down right now," River hissed, clenching her fists at her side. Her arms shook, and she looked a bit angry. "Elizabeth was right. You are quite the rude man! And a fool if you think a simple slap on the rear is why I'm unhappy with you."

River stepped to the side and turned away from him, gathering the items she had obtained from the machine. "I'll leave you to your business in the store, Mr. Edward. Good day." She took a step away, intending to leave. How could he not realize what he did? It was obvous he didn't keep his word. He vanished when he told her he'd come with. Just like... The Doctor always did.

Reactions: Xibilation
"You see, Natsu-san? You don't need to be so pouty." He teased, filing in behind on the elevator, Lector perched on his shoulder. "She said it was a tie and wants kisses for everyone. So noble." He bowed over, lifting Yang's hand softly and giving it a kiss like a proper gentleman. "And yes, it is Natsu. So much better."

95290fd6-d1c1-42bb-907a-b0b07a76ce8a_zps1e28d2ba.png

"Oh, thank you..." He sounds pleased, if not still depressed. "You are very kind, but I think you missed a spot behind the incinerator."

You may think this is a trap, but a cautious search will allow you to find a monocoin behind the incinerator. A piece of paper sits beside it, reading...

Daily Flamingo--

The World's Largest Airship to Take Flight

In anticipation of the coming era of airship travel, Britain announced the completion of the world's largest--

The rest is burnt off.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

@Mari

As Rubbish Bin suggested, Bayonetta found the stray trash... and the monocoin.

"Beautiful", she said as she spotted and picked up the monocoin. "Now I have two of these".

Bayonetta, before leaving the trash room, blew a kiss to Rubbish Bin.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Thank you, dear. I hope this brightens your day."

@Atomyk

"Best we go along as well, we need to discover as much as we can," Robin explained to his group as he made his way to the elevator.

@Dallas @Akibahara

*I nodded, and followed Robin. It would be nice to figure out why we are here...or at least get our equipment back. Frankly, I'll I need is my handgun, and my cigars. The reason I want my handgun back is quite obvious. The cigars on the other hand, are to help calm me down, and just to enjoy a nice, relaxing smoke break. I was carry about five cigars with me. Each one represented me and my tank crew. Whenever we finished a mission, or a large battle, I'd light up a cigar. I wonder how my crew is doing anyway...*

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara

You meet both Lilia and Hanzou lingering around the entrance. Upon opening the door you see that unlike the other bathroom, this door opens to an endless dark abyss.

Huh.

@Verite
@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
Lilia heads inside, but decides to wait on the two men before venturing further than the entrance, she can still be seen just on the edge of the darkness.

@Joellie

"Oh don't try to calm me down. I am the furthest from being calmed down right now," River hissed, clenching her fists at her side. Her arms shook, and she looked a bit angry. "Elizabeth was right. You are quite the rude man! And a fool if you think a simple slap on the rear is why I'm unhappy with you."

River stepped to the side and turned away from him, gathering the items she had obtained from the machine. "I'll leave you to your business in the store, Mr. Edward. Good day." She took a step away, intending to leave. How could he not realize what he did? It was obvous he didn't keep his word. He vanished when he told her he'd come with. Just like... The Doctor always did.
As River started raising her voice when talking to him, Edward's smile slowly vanished. He didn't realize she was actually angry with him, but now it was pretty obvious. The woman's temper seemed to be even hotter than he imagined it to be at first.

"River, wait!" he called out when she turned away and gathered her things, taking a step closer to her. "I'm sorry!" he said, but didn't have anything else to say. He knew what he did was all him, and he could blame nothing else but his stupidity for it. "Just listen to me!" When River started walking toward the exit, he grabbed her arm to stop her. "Jesus, don't be like this! You know damn well I didn't mean for you to get hurt or insulted! I only had some business that required taking care of."

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE:
"Living to the Fullest"
Monokuma grins at the group piling into the courtroom elevator. He raises a paw and places it on his chest. "Now, let's all recite our school's motto before we start this beary special school project!"

"Ahem, Monokuma is always right and to say he isn't makes us no better than dumb salmon!"

Monokuma's grinning visage disappears as the elevator doors close. Your group, consisting of Erika, Dlanor, Ruby, Yang, Sting, Lector, Robin, Axel, The Engineer, Collier, Natsu, Seiker, Pretty Boy, and Lyle stand under a single flickering bulb.

It is then that your IDs come to life.
---

Billy and Annabeth, having abandoned the elevator ride, look for the source of the unknown blood. They find themselves in the dormitories, where Room e's door is open. It's odd, considering the dorms were locked when you guys all left!

The pair step inside to find blood painting the inner side of the door. Even worse, there's blood all over the room! It's almost enough to distract them from--

Oh. Oh no.

Monokuma appears beside them, and every student's ID comes to life.
---

Monokuma's black-and-white-and-red-all-over visage pops on to your screens. He has one hand to his mouth as he holds back a laugh. "There's something I forgot to tell you guys!" he says, fumbling with the view screen. He starts to turn it away from himself so that you all can see what he's looking at.

"Upuhehehehe."

There, on the screen, is the Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer. Not that it's easy to recognize her with her corpse and the bed she's laying on burned nice and crispy. There happens to be a knife beside the bed...

"She really was unlucky, wasn't she!" You can hear Monokuma continue to laugh, the screen showing Jennifer's corpse bobbing up and down. "Who could have done this to the poor girl! Hmm... Oh! I know!" Monokuma brings the screen around back to face himself, his right hand lifted and his claws brandished. "Did you know... there are traitors amongst you? Three, to be exact! Upuhehehehe! You could even call them the Ultimate Traitors!"

Monokuma continues to giggle as this sinks in for everyone. He eventually manages an air of seriousness. "It's not so bad, you know. I've added a new feature to your handbooks... A new upgrade on level one? I'm the beary best bear NPC! Just bring up another student's profile and you'll find an option to VOTE for them! You all get to vote on who amongst you is a traitor! It's a bonding exercise that only the best headmaster could have provided!"

"Let's all find out who killed our poor filthy Jennifer!"
---

For those of you in the elevator, it comes to a stop after Monokuma finishes his voting explanation. The air here is still and quiet. Stepping out will put in another school hallway, this one broken down and dilapidated. There's rubble to your right, so it seems all any of you can do is follow to the left...
---

By the dormitory toilets, Kirei, Lilia, and Hanzou start to notice something odd. Before they can head inside and investigate, a small child pops its head out.
v0VeNvY.jpg

Well, it doesn't look much like a child. The tiny thing looks up at Kirei and--

"AAAAAA--" It screams in a tiny shrill voice before leaping at the priest, its hands clawing wildly. More come out of the bathroom, and then more and more! Soon, the whole school will be crawling in little imps!
Continued here.

NOTE: There's no rush to vote, so feel free to deal with this immediate chaos before your character goes ahead and inputs a vote. For those of you who still have monocoins and didn't take the elevator, you can still use them while the school is overrun!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH

Last edited:
Reactions: Akibahara and Kirah
Happy that the two were no longer bickering, she returned their gestures with a kiss on the cheek after exclaiming, "My turn!~" Then, she glomped Ruby into a hug and soon kissed the top of her head. "Love ya', sis!"

@york @ShadowPrime @MrDubWubs

Huh.

@Verite
@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
@Atomyk
(Yea, I'll head inside.)
Urushihara looked into the dark abyss of a bathroom, wondering what secrets a the blackness could hold. He looked twice at Lilia, before going in solo, leaving Lilia and the newcomer to eat his dust. What lie inside the dorm bathroom was unknown to him, but he had went in anyway, with a small slice of hope that this would take him either back home or to Ente Isla.

@Reaper Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.