Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk

River uses her next coin. :) (She had 3 toal.)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Monokuma is going to give her a stern talking to about her greedy fingers!

The balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"People in your background will be more co-operative than usual."

You also get...

Fastball Minister

"A baseball-shaped velocity measurement device. You can measure your throwing speed by throwing it into a mitt. Don't throw it at the wall."

tumblr_inline_mstskdMz8T1qz4rgp.png

The next monocoin is inserted...

The balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"You will plant the smallest seed and it will become the greatest and most mighty tree in the world."

You also get...

Skull Mask

"An eerie skull mask appearing in the game 'Time Travelers'. Worn by the subordinates of the terrorist group 'Skeleton'."
tumblr_inline_mrmuw9wSmx1qz4rgp.png

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"So crude, Natsu-san. Implying you own her just because you saw her first. I would never do that."
Gah! I never said I owned her!! I-I-I... *he growls at Sting but then quickly drops it with a gasp of air. He then stands tall and look to Yang* Please pick who won and who ever you pick will kiss you if you like. *He looks to Sting to see if this change in attitude struck an effect*
@ItsToppyTippers @york

Picking up the cutout, Pretty Boy heads to the courtroom "You know, you're made of cardboard, and you're smarter than that idiot I was talking to earlier...that's just sad"
"What the--" Standee Chuck sounds flustered. "What do you think you're doing?! You can't carry me around!"

@DapperDogman

"We'll see about that," Erika casually said as she and Dlanor went to enter the elevator. She didn't seem to care or notice the warning of the apparent danger, only because it was not true to her until it is said in the truths or seen and witnessed by her own eyes. Looks like Ruby happened to have the same idea as her...interesting.

@Atomyk
@york

"Then the alliance is made. You two are welcomed to aid Sergeant Collier and myself in any endeavors in which we find ourselves in need of able bodies," Robin announced with a nod. The Engineer seemed reasonably strong in both body and mind, making him a project to be worked on. The Noob, on the other hand, would need to be kept in check. A force of what Robin thought was chaotic neutral needed to be watched lest the man destroyed his carefully laid plans.

@Dallas @Akibahara

"You can... buy items at the shop, I believe."

It's not like he's ever left this bathroom to verify that.

@Verite
"Hmm..." Kotomine pondered this for a brief moment. This was a win-win situation for him, though he was wondering which scenario had the bigger win. He had heard about the mysterious shop, but he didn't know what kind of items he could acquire from it. Perhaps he could get back his Black Keys, or his cross, if nothing else, if he was lucky.

"Very well. I shall get your paper," Kotomine said to the voice, walking into the stall next to it and looking to see if there was any toilet paper present.

Bayonetta listened to Rubbish Bin's words.

"I'm Bayonetta," she introduced, as she looked through the papers laid in the room, in case she could find something useful, information or object. "I wouldn't imagine taking anything from you or your... belly."

"I'd like to ask though, do you have any advice for me about this strange place?"

@Atomyk
"Nice to meet you..." His slow drawl makes him sound almost depressed. "Advice, well... You can rid yourself of your useless trash by putting it in the incinerator... or me, if you want. If you need advice on life... I'm afraid I'm just rubbish at that kind of advice."

A pause. "Oh. Could you pick up some of this trash for me? Put it where you want, I just hate seeing it all over the floor..."

@Mari

He gave Natsu a thumbs up with a playful grin. "Better. " He complimented as Lector agreed, the two high-fiving. "It's only polite."

"I can, and I am" he says, entering the Courtroom "You'll be my wingman, alright?" he looks around and chuckles, before looking back the the cutout "So...who exactly are you?"

@Atomyk

"Annabeth." Billy stepped back out into the hall trying to find the second source of blood. "Someone is hurt, other than those that got hurt in they Gym I think." He rubs at his nose, then looks at Annabeth. "If I uh change, would you keep my clothes." He steps from one foot to the other. Annabeth agrees to watch his clothes, if he allows her to follow him. "I just need the other nose. It's better at this then human noses." Billy steps into the empty classroom leaving Annabeth in the hall. He shifts down to his wolf form and comes out of the classroom with his clothes in his mouth. Annabeth takes them from him, half folding them half crumpling them into a ball.

Billy now starts sniffing at the air trying to find the other source of blood. He knows there is an infirmary so if need be he can get the injured 'student' there and help them out.

@kittyluna45
@Atomyk
There are blood packs in the infirmary and blood still staining the gym floor, but neither is what's drawing you. There seems to be three different sources very similar to that of the trashed classroom. It's soon obvious to you that two of those are the barred stairs to the second floor, but the third... is the courtroom and its open elevator. You find other students and Monokuma gathered around it.

@kittyluna45
@Kirah

Reactions: Kirah
"Hmm..." Kotomine pondered this for a brief moment. This was a win-win situation for him, though he was wondering which scenario had the bigger win. He had heard about the mysterious shop, but he didn't know what kind of items he could acquire from it. Perhaps he could get back his Black Keys, or his cross, if nothing else, if he was lucky.

"Very well. I shall get your paper," Kotomine said to the voice, walking into the stall next to it and looking to see if there was any toilet paper present.
"Oh, thank you...!"

If you could only do the bearbare minimum! None of the stalls in this particular bathroom contain toilet paper, and with the dorms now locked, the only other bathroom left is the one in the dormitory.

@Verite

Annabeth, with Billy's clothes in her arms, surveys the group.

Billy unable to talk in wolf form takes his clothes back from Annabeth and finds a secluded place to change back into his human form. When he returns dressed to the elevator he asks, "What happened here?" The scent is still itching at his nose. He looks for the source of the blood.

@those at the elevator/courtroom

@kittyluna45

After River had left the sauna, Edward started thinking of possibilities to get his gear back. If everything was really in that machine, and those coins were the way of getting things out of it, maybe he could find a way to trick it. Maybe something else of the same shape would work too.

He spent the next few minutes wandering around the building, looking around for anything shaped like one of the coins, until finally he realized he had something like that all along. With a smirk, he looked down at his shirt and pulled off the lower one of its buttons.

Photoshopdesignshirtbuttonlogostockphoto18.jpg

"Aye, that should do." he said to himself, then walking back to the store.

Once he arrived there, he took out the button and stepped toward the machine, ready to try out his plan, when he noticed someone else using it. There was no mistaking the curly hair he saw, River was there. Maybe he should be feeling bad for abandoning her without a word after saying he'd come with her, but he didn't even think he did anything wrong at the moment. His greed was one of the very few things stronger than his love for women.

Ed walked up behind River and gave her behind a gentle smack, standing beside her with a smile. "Miss me?" he said, keeping his hand in the same position :)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I can, and I am" he says, entering the Courtroom "You'll be my wingman, alright?" he looks around and chuckles, before looking back the the cutout "So...who exactly are you?"

@Atomyk
"A cardboard cutout."

The sarcasm is obvious. "It also says my name at my feet, in case you missed that." A slight pause, before-- "Chuck Greene. Well, not the real guy, at least."

In the courtroom you find an open elevator, with other students and Monokuma gathered around it.

@DapperDogman

"Nice to meet you..." His slow drawl makes him sound almost depressed. "Advice, well... You can rid yourself of your useless trash by putting it in the incinerator... or me, if you want. If you need advice on life... I'm afraid I'm just rubbish at that kind of advice."

A pause. "Oh. Could you pick up some of this trash for me? Put it where you want, I just hate seeing it all over the floor..."

@Mari

Cleaning up wasn't exactly Bayonetta's thing, but she recalled "cleaning up" a significant part of Vigrid, and she had nothing better to do at the moment.

"Very well then," she replied as she started gathering the trash and put them all in Rubbish Bin. She wondered if anything magical would happen when she put the trash in it.

In a few minutes, the room was clear of trash.

"How's that?" she asked with a smile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers
@DapperDogman
@kittyluna45
@Anyone else around the courtroom! Last call for the elevator ride!

Monokuma looks smug as he moves aside for everyone to pile in. He turns to the newcomers and giggles. "We're doing a little school project! Anyone interested in stretching their legs should get in the elevator! Upuhehehe!"

@Kirah

At the last moment, you smell a new source of blood. This one is different than the smell coming off the elevator... This smell is fresh. "Come on!" Monokuma practically moans. "Get in everybody! We don't have all day!"

Does Billy check out the new smell, or get into the elevator?

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers
@DapperDogman
@kittyluna45
@Anyone else around the courtroom! Last call for the elevator ride!

Monokuma looks smug as he moves aside for everyone to pile in. He turns to the newcomers and giggles. "We're doing a little school project! Anyone interested in stretching their legs should get in the elevator! Upuhehehe!"

@Kirah

At the last moment, you smell a new source of blood. This one is different than the smell coming off the elevator... This smell is fresh. "Come on!" Monokuma practically moans. "Get in everybody! We don't have all day!"

Does Billy check out the new smell, or get into the elevator?
The fresh scent catches Billy off guard. "Be careful, wherever this elevator leads someone is really hurt." He says then turns and finds the new source of blood. Annabeth is torn for a moment but decides to follow Billy. If he can smell things out like that maybe he can find her hat with her scent. That must be why he was listed as the Ultimate Hunter it is his ability to turn into a wolf.

@Atomyk @kittyluna45 (keeping you with me, made sense with the logic I used too)

Cleaning up wasn't exactly Bayonetta's thing, but she recalled "cleaning up" a significant part of Vigrid, and she had nothing better to do at the moment.

"Very well then," she replied as she started gathering the trash and put them all in Rubbish Bin. She wondered if anything magical would happen when she put the trash in it.

In a few minutes, the room was clear of trash.

"How's that?" she asked with a smile.
"Oh, thank you..." He sounds pleased, if not still depressed. "You are very kind, but I think you missed a spot behind the incinerator."

You may think this is a trap, but a cautious search will allow you to find a monocoin behind the incinerator. A piece of paper sits beside it, reading...

Daily Flamingo--

The World's Largest Airship to Take Flight

In anticipation of the coming era of airship travel, Britain announced the completion of the world's largest--

The rest is burnt off.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

@Mari

"Oh, thank you...!"

If you could only do the bearbare minimum! None of the stalls in this particular bathroom contain toilet paper, and with the dorms now locked, the only other bathroom left is the one in the dormitory.

@Verite
"Hmm... I'll be back," he said, making his way out of the bathroom and towards the Dormitory Bathroom.

Though he didn't feel any pleasure from helping someone else, it still clicked in his head that he could benefit otherwise from a coin that would get him an item, hopefully a weapon or something of the sort.

He drags the cutout over with him and chuckles "So, Two Face...why is there is a sentient cardboard cutout?"

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.