Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy covered his nose at the stench of blood, and burnt hair and skin. He pulled Annabeth out of the room as soon as he realized what was in there. She may put on a tough exterior but he had seen her eyes at the sight of the class room.

The headmaster bear started talking to them and Billy watched in horror as it explained that one of the 'students' had killed the girl. "Annabeth," Billy looked up at her. "I saw her, she was curled up during the introductions. She was really shy and nervous." Billy explained. He wasn't sure if Annabeth knew the girl. "Who would have done that?" He needed to search the room for more clues. Was it just her that had been burned? That'd take some incredible control. Dresden explained even fire magic could get out of control. "Stand guard out here let me know if someone comes. I'm going to look over the room see if I can catch a scent other than burned Jennifer." He frowned and stepped back into the room fighting the urge to gag.

He pulled up the image of Dresden and Tera, his two mentors. With them in mind he was able to put aside his gut wrenching and focus on the task at hand, find the murderer of this girl. He hadn't even spoken to her, but there was no way she deserved this.

@kittyluna45
@Atomyk
The smell of burnt flesh is overpowering. There's also the heavy scent of blood from the floor. There's copious amounts of it, leading a trail to the knife beside Jennifer's bed. You can't catch a scent off the knife, unfortunately.

The room, aside from the blood and the trashed bed, looks as clean as when everyone first left it.

@Kirah

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE:
"Living to the Fullest"
Monokuma grins at the group piling into the courtroom elevator. He raises a paw and places it on his chest. "Now, let's all recite our school's motto before we start this beary special school project!"

"Ahem, Monokuma is always right and to say he isn't makes us no better than dumb salmon!"

Monokuma's grinning visage disappears as the elevator doors close. Your group, consisting of Erika, Dlanor, Ruby, Yang, Sting, Lector, Robin, Collier, Natsu, Seiker, Pretty Boy, and Lyle stand under a single flickering bulb.

It is then that your IDs come to life.
---

Billy and Annabeth, having abandoned the elevator ride, look for the source of the unknown blood. They find themselves in the dormitories, where Room e's door is open. It's odd, considering the dorms were locked when you guys all left!

The pair step inside to find blood painting the inner side of the door. Even worse, there's blood all over the room! It's almost enough to distract them from--

Oh. Oh no.

Monokuma appears beside them, and every student's ID comes to life.
---

Monokuma's black-and-white-and-red-all-over visage pops on to your screens. He has one hand to his mouth as he holds back a laugh. "There's something I forgot to tell you guys!" he says, fumbling with the view screen. He starts to turn it away from himself so that you all can see what he's looking at.

"Upuhehehehe."

There, on the screen, is the Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer. Not that it's easy to recognize her with her corpse and the bed she's laying on burned nice and crispy. There happens to be a knife beside the bed...

"She really was unlucky, wasn't she!" You can hear Monokuma continue to laugh, the screen showing Jennifer's corpse bobbing up and down. "Who could have done this to the poor girl! Hmm... Oh! I know!" Monokuma brings the screen around back to face himself, his right hand lifted and his claws brandished. "Did you know... there are traitors amongst you? Three, to be exact! Upuhehehehe! You could even call them the Ultimate Traitors!"

Monokuma continues to giggle as this sinks in for everyone. He eventually manages an air of seriousness. "It's not so bad, you know. I've added a new feature to your handbooks... A new upgrade on level one? I'm the beary best bear NPC! Just bring up another student's profile and you'll find an option to VOTE for them! You all get to vote on who amongst you is a traitor! It's a bonding exercise that only the best headmaster could have provided!"

"Let's all find out who killed our poor filthy Jennifer!"
---

For those of you in the elevator, it comes to a stop after Monokuma finishes his voting explanation. The air here is still and quiet. Stepping out will put in another school hallway, this one broken down and dilapidated. There's rubble to your right, so it seems all any of you can do is follow to the left...
---

By the dormitory toilets, Kirei, Lilia, and Hanzou start to notice something odd. Before they can head inside and investigate, a small child pops its head out.
v0VeNvY.jpg

Well, it doesn't look much like a child. The tiny thing looks up at Kirei and--

"AAAAAA--" It screams in a tiny shrill voice before leaping at the priest, its hands clawing wildly. More come out of the bathroom, and then more and more! Soon, the whole school will be crawling in little imps!

NOTE: There's no rush to vote, so feel free to deal with this immediate chaos before your character goes ahead and inputs a vote. For those of you who still have monocoins and didn't take the elevator, you can still use them while the school is overrun!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Jack looked at Wuya and whispered. "Um... Wuya I'm scared." Wuya looked at the screen than to Jack and whispered where only Jack could hear. "Well Jack isn't that nice? I guess were not the only ones on the Heylin side." Jack looked at her with the fear of a child. She put her hand on his shoulder. She continued to whisper so only he could hear. "It's going to be okay Jack I'm hear and remember our deal? I'll help you if you help me." Jack looked at her unsure. "So" She said louder. "Who do you think the traitor is?" Jack looked at Wuya. "You mean one of those on the Ultimate Traitors group?" Wuya smiled "Yes Jacky." Jack shrugged "Well I don't know?" He paused and thought of those they had meet. 'Well I didn't like the looks that Noob guy gave Wuya. Maybe...' Wuya smiled and told Jack her thoughts aloud. "I would say you if I thought someone would be dumb enough to pick you Jack. But I know they wouldn't have you would have spilled to me by now so... Hm..." Jack looked at Wuya "Well I don't know many of the people here yet but I didn't like that Noob guy." He said with slight jealousy and discus in his voice. Wuya looked at him with a questioning look. "Really he didn't seem that bad." Jack nodded. "Well okay would his friend be another?" Wuya asked questioningly. "Maybe" Jack said. "Well okay then." She smiled. "The Noob and the Engineer it is." She then whispered to only Jack once more. "If your wrong. Guess who gets to make the apologize. That's right you Jacky." Jack gave a gulp but nodded. "Good boy" Wuya said with a grin. They each then began to think on where they wished to explore next which latter they each planed to discus at some point.

ooc:// I vote Aki also I will say what they do tomorrow I just wanted to get that half out of the way. I'm guessing there still in the AV Room by the way. If I'm wrong please someone let me know.
Oh and just so this is clear Jack's reason is jealousy and Wuya just went along with his thought process in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
"!"

Out of instinct, Kotomine was ready to instantly strike the child right in its face with his fist, before the others went ahead and attacked it for him. However, he kept his guard up, kicking away the child as he looked at the rest of them appearing.

Hmph. Given my rather slow reaction time, I guess I really am growing weaker with age. How annoying, he thought to himself in mild irritation as he took a fighting stance.

Glancing briefly at Urushihara, he spoke. "My name is Kirei Kotomine, but I suppose now is not the time for pleasantries, I'm afraid," he said, before looking back at the oncoming hostiles and performing a fierce palm smash into one of the children's faces without hesitation as it approached him, "It seems that we have some friends that are going to crowd up the place..."

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
It seems the army of small monsters isn't all you'll have to deal with.

The bathroom door bursts outward, flying through the air. A group of imps mob their ways towards your group. They stumbled over each other. It seems they were eager to attack. Suddenly, one imp bites down on another ones leg. It began gnawing, and soon the others followed. Snap. Crunch. Crank. A mess of imps began cannibalizing each other... and soon they were just one big mass of flesh. A big fat imp, at least twice as tall as anyone there and three times as wide, began to stumble towards the group, clutter free. Mouths gaped all along its jiggling body as it anxiously moaned for those it stalked.

0OBpe19.jpg

@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter
@Reaper Jack

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE:
"Living to the Fullest"
Monokuma grins at the group piling into the courtroom elevator. He raises a paw and places it on his chest. "Now, let's all recite our school's motto before we start this beary special school project!"

"Ahem, Monokuma is always right and to say he isn't makes us no better than dumb salmon!"

Monokuma's grinning visage disappears as the elevator doors close. Your group, consisting of Erika, Dlanor, Ruby, Yang, Sting, Lector, Robin, The Noob, The Engineer, Collier, Natsu, Seiker, Pretty Boy, and Lyle stand under a single flickering bulb.

It is then that your IDs come to life.
---

Billy and Annabeth, having abandoned the elevator ride, look for the source of the unknown blood. They find themselves in the dormitories, where Room e's door is open. It's odd, considering the dorms were locked when you guys all left!

The pair step inside to find blood painting the inner side of the door. Even worse, there's blood all over the room! It's almost enough to distract them from--

Oh. Oh no.

Monokuma appears beside them, and every student's ID comes to life.
---

Monokuma's black-and-white-and-red-all-over visage pops on to your screens. He has one hand to his mouth as he holds back a laugh. "There's something I forgot to tell you guys!" he says, fumbling with the view screen. He starts to turn it away from himself so that you all can see what he's looking at.

"Upuhehehehe."

There, on the screen, is the Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer. Not that it's easy to recognize her with her corpse and the bed she's laying on burned nice and crispy. There happens to be a knife beside the bed...

"She really was unlucky, wasn't she!" You can hear Monokuma continue to laugh, the screen showing Jennifer's corpse bobbing up and down. "Who could have done this to the poor girl! Hmm... Oh! I know!" Monokuma brings the screen around back to face himself, his right hand lifted and his claws brandished. "Did you know... there are traitors amongst you? Three, to be exact! Upuhehehehe! You could even call them the Ultimate Traitors!"

Monokuma continues to giggle as this sinks in for everyone. He eventually manages an air of seriousness. "It's not so bad, you know. I've added a new feature to your handbooks... A new upgrade on level one? I'm the beary best bear NPC! Just bring up another student's profile and you'll find an option to VOTE for them! You all get to vote on who amongst you is a traitor! It's a bonding exercise that only the best headmaster could have provided!"

"Let's all find out who killed our poor filthy Jennifer!"
---

For those of you in the elevator, it comes to a stop after Monokuma finishes his voting explanation. The air here is still and quiet. Stepping out will put in another school hallway, this one broken down and dilapidated. There's rubble to your right, so it seems all any of you can do is follow to the left...
---

By the dormitory toilets, Kirei, Lilia, and Hanzou start to notice something odd. Before they can head inside and investigate, a small child pops its head out.
v0VeNvY.jpg

Well, it doesn't look much like a child. The tiny thing looks up at Kirei and--

"AAAAAA--" It screams in a tiny shrill voice before leaping at the priest, its hands clawing wildly. More come out of the bathroom, and then more and more! Soon, the whole school will be crawling in little imps!

NOTE: There's no rush to vote, so feel free to deal with this immediate chaos before your character goes ahead and inputs a vote. For those of you who still have monocoins and didn't take the elevator, you can still use them while the school is overrun!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH

*I stared at the screen...the sight of the burned body brought back awful, terrible memory's of when I watched as a fellow Sherman tank burned...with the crew still inside. I can still see the orange flames when I close my eyes. It's almost as though it was burned into my mind. "Why would someone do this..." I said, in a low voice. Who in the right mind would do something like that? I've seen, and heard of soldiers going awol...and even killing their own squad members... This, is no different.*

@People in the elevator

"!"

Out of instinct, Kotomine was ready to instantly strike the child right in its face with his fist, before the others went ahead and attacked it for him. However, he kept his guard up, kicking away the child as he looked at the rest of them appearing.

Hmph. Given my rather slow reaction time, I guess I really am growing weaker with age. How annoying, he thought to himself in mild irritation as he took a fighting stance.

Glancing briefly at Urushihara, he spoke. "My name is Kirei Kotomine, but I suppose now is not the time for pleasantries, I'm afraid," he said, before looking back at the oncoming hostiles and performing a fierce palm smash into one of the children's faces without hesitation as it approached him, "It seems that we have some friends that are going to crowd up the place..."

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
"It appears so; Urushihara by the way," He introduced, sending another blast towards the childlike things. With a snap of his fingers, a magic bullet appeared at his fingertips, and he threw it at the things. He needed negative emotions; if he couldn't get some of those his magic would completely deplete and he would be rendered useless. One of the things lurched at him, but he was too quick and sent a one-handed blast at it. If only he had a gun...

@Atomyk
@Reaper Jack
@Verite

"!"

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
"You're right Kotomine, now...what do you suggest we do about this? I don't feel like fighting them all, there's too much risk involved."

Lilia glanced sideways to see the priest quite literally deck one of the creatures, that impressed her, she had not expected it after all. Although, if he could fight, that meant he was a Church enforcer of some kind, for now, Lilia would choose to keep her secrets just that, secret. Not that she could use the abilities of her bloodline here anyway, she'd felt that power leave her when she woke up, but simply never mentioned it.

Another creature hurtled out of the room and into her field of vision. She let at a low 'hmph' and stepped forward, spinning on the spot to kick the creature's shin out from under it, and positioning herself behind it, she caught it's neck with her free arm, and slit it's throat with the knife as it flailed, struggling to breathe against the force of her lock on it. She let go, and the body slumped to the floor, lifeless. She hadn't reacted to the killing in the slightest, quite the contrary, she seemed rather used to it.

"I say we get that door barricaded. Now."

Seeing the larger imp, Lilia changed her mind.

"Scratch that, get out, and barricade the bedroom door."

@Verite
@Atomyk
@KayThePilotChapter

The bathroom door bursts outward, flying through the air. A group of imps mob their ways towards your group. They stumbled over each other. It seems they were eager to attack. Suddenly, one imp bites down on another ones leg. It began gnawing, and soon the others followed. Snap. Crunch. Crank. A mess of imps began cannibalizing each other... and soon they were just one big mass of flesh. A big fat imp, at least twice as tall as anyone there and three times as wide, began to stumble towards the group, clutter free. Mouths gaped all along its jiggling body as it anxiously moaned for those it stalked.

0OBpe19.jpg

@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter
@Reaper Jack
"?!" He blinked in surprise at what had just happened, stepping back, though he quickly calmed himself. As an Executor, he hunted down Dead Apostles often, so he was aware of the existence of demons and other beings out there. Even so, this was an especially odd creature. Never in his years as a member of the Church had he ever seen a monster like this before!

"Heh, if only I knew Hokuto Shinken..." Kotomine mumbled to himself, tactically staying back until he could get a better grasp on what this new imp was capable of. And then, when he was confident enough, he would strike.

This enemy seems like the kind that would deflect attacks that damage the exterior, the priest deduced mentally, So I'll have to focus on all of my attacks that deal internal damage. But something tells me this creature isn't structured like a normal human, so I'm not sure if there are even any vital organs to target in the first place...

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter

Seiker stared at the screen his grip trying to crush it. "The fiend who caused this will die, I am going to make sure of this." Seiker examined the picture then keeping his eyes on the image spoke to Erika. "It's obviously burns correct?" He then looked to Natsu. "Natsu Dragneel to my knowledge is the only one among us with the control of fire, but he's too idiotic and impulsive to have done this." His attention then focused on Ruby. "Her speed is immense she could have gone and left cut Jennifer off when she was released from my shoulder and ran out of the waiting room." He kept examining the "students" in the elevator.

@york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Akibahara @penguin055 @PEEPS IN DA ELEVATOR

@Joellie

River huffed and didn't turn around to look at Edward. She frowned and said nothing for a moment, until she felt him grab her arm. She tried to yank it and pull her arm out of his grasp, but failed. She scowled and turned around.

"And you didn't tell me you had business! You stood back and let me walk off. You didn't follow like you agreed. You abandoned me. You galivanted off to do other things. Making me feel like the least important thing in the world. Like you always do--"

River cut herself off.

"Apologies, it's not you who always does this. It's... someone else. That's why I don't like it."
She glared at him. "But now you know why I'm distraught..."

A pitiful wail could be heard. 'Ueeeeh!' It wasn't loud, but the pitch was tell-tale and slightly annoying. The source emerged from a corner: An imp smaller than regular, only skin and bones. About three or four others were following him... No, the way they grabbed out made it certain they were chasing him instead. The poor little thing was running as fast as it could. Towards you guys.

Do you help it out? Or do you duck in a room and avoid the situation?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Xibilation

Seiker stared at the screen his grip trying to crush it. "The fiend who caused this will die, I am going to make sure of this." Seiker examined the picture then keeping his eyes on the image spoke to Erika. "It's obviously burns correct?" He then looked to Natsu. "Natsu Dragneel to my knowledge is the only one among us with the control of fire, but he's too idiotic and impulsive to have done this." His attention then focused on Ruby. "Her speed is immense she could have gone and left cut Jennifer off when she was released from my shoulder and ran out of the waiting room." He kept examining the "students" in the elevator.

Hey! I'm not stupid! *He said in a very displeased tone*

"You're right Kotomine, now...what do you suggest we do about this? I don't feel like fighting them all, there's too much risk involved."

Lilia glanced sideways to see the priest quite literally deck one of the creatures, that impressed her, she had not expected it after all. Although, if he could fight, that meant he was a Church enforcer of some kind, for now, Lilia would choose to keep her secrets just that, secret. Not that she could use the abilities of her bloodline here anyway, she'd felt that power leave her when she woke up, but simply never mentioned it.

Another creature hurtled out of the room and into her field of vision. She let at a low 'hmph' and stepped forward, spinning on the spot to kick the creature's shin out from under it, and positioning herself behind it, she caught it's neck with her free arm, and slit it's throat with the knife as it flailed, struggling to breathe against the force of her lock on it. She let go, and the body slumped to the floor, lifeless. She hadn't reacted to the killing in the slightest, quite the contrary, she seemed rather used to it.

"I say we get that door barricaded. Now."

@Verite
@Atomyk
@KayThePilotChapter

0OBpe19.jpg

@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter
@Reaper Jack

"!"

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
"I totally agree, but what do we do about that?" Urushihara pointed at the big, fat imp who was at least four times the size of short Urushihara hovered above them, and he felt a feeling of impending danger in his heart. He did another two-handed blast, but it didn't even appear to leave a mark...

@Reaper Jack
@Verite
@Atomyk

The smell of burnt flesh is overpowering. There's also the heavy scent of blood from the floor. There's copious amounts of it, leading a trail to the knife beside Jennifer's bed. You can't catch a scent off the knife, unfortunately.

The room, aside from the blood and the trashed bed, looks as clean as when everyone first left it.

@Kirah
Billy tore off a section of his over sized shirt and picked up the knife from one end carefully. Stepping back into the hall to rejoin Annabeth, "I found a knife, hope it isn't yours." He held it up for her to examine, but not touch. "I read that there was a detective here. If she had a fingerprinting kit, then we can get fingerprints off of this maybe."

"Where are going to find her though." Annabeth asked.

"Good question. We'll try the store. A lot of people were going there, and if River's still there she might have a way to get fingerprints too."

"Do we have time?" Billy shrugged at this question and the two of them headed to the store. On the way Billy explained what the room had looked like. "Only a really good magic user could get just a body to burn like that. Dresden has explained to me that even though he's good there's better out there, and he can't control fire like that. Did you see who can control fire?"

"Just someone called the Ultimate Avatar. Think it was her?"

"I don't know. I don't like the idea of having to vote on who I think did it without knowing everyone better. Or better investigative equipment. I wish Murphy or Dresden were here. They'd be helpful." Annabeth didn't ask who either of these people were.

@kittyluna45
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty (if you're still in the store)

"I don't know, Sergeant, but we need to try our best to discover who committed this crime," Robin tried to assure Don, but he was just as worried as the tank commander. It wasn't as if someone would up and admit to it as they surely had their own motivations they wanted to achieve. Anyone here, including the Sergeant himself, could be the culprit and were simply incredible liars. How could they discover the truth? If they didn't, did they have to choose at random or could they abstain? There was an actual question that could be answered, "Monokuma, come here and answer me. Can we abstain from voting if we are unsure of the traitor?"

@Dallas @Atomyk

Ruby walked towards Seiker giving him a confused look "I can't run that fast you know..." she said, with a frown, the last thing she remembered about Jennifer was that she was right on Seikers shoulders "You didn't notice anyone grab her from you did you? I mean, you were holding onto her pretty tightly." she commented, remembering what they had been doing before all this occurred.

"A tactical retreat, eh? Fine. It doesn't look like we'll be able to face that thing as we are now," he said, beginning to turn around and get out of the dormitory restroom, glancing back to see if the others would follow.

@Reaper Jack
@Atomyk
@KayThePilotChapter

@Elevator people, we interrupt your mock trial with...!

Robin's question goes unanswered. For now, anyway.

While talking, your group hears a weird sound. It moans, walking from the end of the hallway and toward the elevator doors. When it gets closer, you see it is a rather ragged man, walking on all-fours. Half of one of his arms is completely destroyed, the limb hanging on by a few threads of flesh and nerves. But that wasn't the odd part. The creature was... gnawing on a nearby discarded chair. Sighting the company, it slowly stood and began to stumble off.

However, the chair it was chewing on suddenly moved in their way to prevent chase.

Suddenly, the seat split in two, splinters flying out. A massive maw with teeth half a foot in length began snapping as the chair hopped towards the group. ... You definitely needed to chase that monster before it changed more objects! Just imagine the havoc if it managed to infect one of those talking doors!

"Wait, Seiker, are you saying you're the last one who was with Jennifer?" Robin's eyes narrowed, as they may have found suspect number one.

@ShiroKiyoshi

"A tactical retreat, eh? Fine. It doesn't look like we'll be able to face that thing as we are now," he said, beginning to turn around and get out of the dormitory restroom, glancing back to see if the others would follow.

@Reaper Jack
@Atomyk
@KayThePilotChapter
Lilia backed up slowly with Kotomine, at least he had the sense to follow her instruction in this matter, a small relief if nothing else, she positioned herself in the exit to the hallway, and raised her voice at Urushihara.

"Get your ass moving, come on, let's go!"

@KayThePilotChapter
@Verite
@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.