Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You meet both Lilia and Hanzou lingering around the entrance. Upon opening the door you see that unlike the other bathroom, this door opens to an endless dark abyss.

Huh.

Still heading inside? Y/N

@Verite
@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter
Lilia heads inside, but decides to wait on the two men before venturing further than the entrance, she can still be seen just on the edge of the darkness.
"Oh, how ominous," he stated to himself, glancing at Lilia and Hanzou, "No matter. I wonder if there might be something waiting in that darkness..." Kotomine said, beginning to head on inside as well, "I assume you two have your own reasons for choosing to traverse into this area?"

Lilia nodded at the other two and directed a simple question at them.

"Do either of you have a torch, or a light of some kind?"

She for one, was not too interested in going further without some kind of guidance, she'd lived her life so far without taking unnecessary risks, and she was still alive, she intended to stay that way.

@Verite
@Atomyk
@KayThePilotChapter

Happy that the two were no longer bickering, she returned their gestures with a kiss on the cheek after exclaiming, "My turn!~" Then, she glomped Ruby into a hug and soon kissed the top of her head. "Love ya', sis!"

@york @ShadowPrime @MrDubWubs
Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE:
"Living to the Fullest"
Monokuma grins at the group piling into the courtroom elevator. He raises a paw and places it on his chest. "Now, let's all recite our school's motto before we start this beary special school project!"

"Ahem, Monokuma is always right and to say he isn't makes us no better than dumb salmon!"

Monokuma's grinning visage disappears as the elevator doors close. Your group, consisting of Erika, Dlanor, Ruby, Yang, Sting, Lector, Natsu, Seiker, Pretty Boy, and Lyle stand under a single flickering bulb.

It is then that your IDs come to life.
---

Billy and Annabeth, having abandoned the elevator ride, look for the source of the unknown blood. They find themselves in the dormitories, where Room e's door is open. It's odd, considering the dorms were locked when you guys all left!

The pair step inside to find blood painting the inner side of the door. Even worse, there's blood all over the room! It's almost enough to distract them from--

Oh. Oh no.

Monokuma appears beside them, and every student's ID comes to life.
---

Monokuma's black-and-white-and-red-all-over visage pops on to your screens. He has one hand to his mouth as he holds back a laugh. "There's something I forgot to tell you guys!" he says, fumbling with the view screen. He starts to turn it away from himself so that you all can see what he's looking at.

"Upuhehehehe."

There, on the screen, is the Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer. Not that it's easy to recognize her with her corpse and the bed she's laying on burned nice and crispy. There happens to be a knife beside the bed...

"She really was unlucky, wasn't she!" You can hear Monokuma continue to laugh, the screen showing Jennifer's corpse bobbing up and down. "Who could have done this to the poor girl! Hmm... Oh! I know!" Monokuma brings the screen around back to face himself, his right hand lifted and his claws brandished. "Did you know... there are traitors amongst you? Three, to be exact! Upuhehehehe! You could even call them the Ultimate Traitors!"

Monokuma continues to giggle as this sinks in for everyone. He eventually manages an air of seriousness. "It's not so bad, you know. I've added a new feature to your handbooks... A new upgrade on level one? I'm the beary best bear NPC! Just bring up another student's profile and you'll find an option to VOTE for them! You all get to vote on who amongst you is a traitor! It's a bonding exercise that only the best headmaster could have provided!"

"Let's all find out who killed our poor filthy Jennifer!"
---

For those of you in the elevator, it comes to a stop after Monokuma finishes his voting explanation. The air here is still and quiet. Stepping out will put in another school hallway, this one broken down and dilapidated. There's rubble to your right, so it seems all any of you can do is follow to the left...
---

By the dormitory toilets, Kirei, Lilia, and Hanzou start to notice something odd. Before they can head inside and investigate, a small child pops its head out.
v0VeNvY.jpg

Well, it doesn't look much like a child. The tiny thing looks up at Kirei and--

"AAAAAA--" It screams in a tiny shrill voice before leaping at the priest, its hands clawing wildly. More come out of the bathroom, and then more and more! Soon, the whole school will be crawling in little imps!

NOTE: There's no rush to vote, so feel free to deal with this immediate chaos before your character goes ahead and inputs a vote. For those of you who still have monocoins and didn't take the elevator, you can still use them while the school is overrun!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH

Ruby giggled a little when Yang glomped her "Love you too sister!!" she said, returning her hug, she seemed quite happy with the way things were going... Well, that was until her I.D. and everyone elses came to life and that strange looking teddy bear popped up on the screen. It seemed that Jennifer was killed and someone amongst the people who have arrived here did it, she wasn't sure who though and before she could decide or vote or anything like that, she found that they had arrived at their destination in the elevator. Looking down the hallway, it seemed there was only one way left to go... Ironically enough it was to her left, she looked towards Yang half expecting some sort of pun.

"W-what the hell...," Robin whispered as he stared at his student id. The girl had been burnt alive in some unknown manner by another student and now they had to vote who they believed did it? What is this twisted game and why was it being played by Monokuma? Looking around, Robin could only feel more questions pop up. Who there had the power to burn someone alive? Of them, who killed Jennifer and why?

This game was a dangerous one for them all. What if they chose wrong? What if an innocent was killed? Robin knew he had to discover the truth before the others acted too hastily. Robin managed to force his question out for all around him, "Who here can freely summon fire or electricity?"

@Everyone in the elevator

Who would do such a thing! *Natsu's eyes grew red with anger as he almost broke the device he was holding he put it away and sighed trying to calm down so he wouldn't waste his energy. He might need it later* Ok... I'm calm... but now what?
@york @ShadowPrime @ItsToppyTippers

"Well, that elevated quickly," Yang said surprisingly after noticing that her sister was staring at her. Who in the world would hurt Jennifer? . . .Burned. . . to a crisp. It was the worst way to go, as the golden-blonde haired female had always thought. She felt like everything was happening so fast. . . too fast. She never imagine that something like this would be happening. Then again, the outside of the school was zombie-infested, and this school didn't all exactlt seem like one.

"W-what the hell...," Robin whispered as he stared at his student id. The girl had been burnt alive in some unknown manner by another student and now they had to vote who they believed did it? What is this twisted game and why was it being played by Monokuma? Looking around, Robin could only feel more questions pop up. Who there had the power to burn someone alive? Of them, who killed Jennifer and why?

This game was a dangerous one for them all. What if they chose wrong? What if an innocent was killed? Robin knew he had to discover the truth before the others acted too hastily. Robin managed to force his question out for all around him, "Who here can freely summon fire or electricity?"

@Everyone in the elevator
*Natsu looked to the man that spoke* I can, but I was with Yang and Ruby the whole time. They can vouch for me.

"It's simple, isn't it? We use our enhanced senses and interrogate people, Natsu-san! If they lie, there is a physical reaction...their heart beats faster. They start to sweat. Their eyes change. We can see, hear, smell any of these." Sting replied.

"Great idea Sting-kun!"

The pink-headed boy had witnesses but could they be traitors as well? Robin couldn't be sure, "I'll put you down as mildly suspcious, Mister...?"

@Mrd

(Shit. Well then.)

Before Lilia could enter the bathroom, a child-sized humanoid exited. She stood studying it for just a moment, that small moment in which it just stared at them; then without warning, it launched itself at Kirei, arms windmilling, small claws scraping to reach him.

"Get back!" Lilia shouted, motioning for Kirei to do so; he was a priest by what she could recall, she did not expect him to be able to fight.

Reaching down into the rear of her boot, she withdrew the knife she still had and brought it round to the right, in front of Kirei, and in one fluid motion, through drawing it to slashing, brought it into the path of the oncoming creature, aiming the blow to connect with it's neck and upper body.

@Atomyk
@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter

The pink-headed boy had witnesses but could they be traitors as well? Robin couldn't be sure, "I'll put you down as mildly suspcious, Mister...?"

@Mrd
What ever you say. I'm Natsu
"It's simple, isn't it? We use our enhanced senses and interrogate people, Natsu-san! If they lie, there is a physical reaction...their heart beats faster. They start to sweat. Their eyes change. We can see, hear, smell any of these." Sting replied.

"Great idea Sting-kun!"
Ah! Perfect idea Sting! We'll be the worlds best duo instead of just Guilds best!
@york @ItsToppyTippers

Robin looked around the group, "Anyone else with magic that doesn't require an item they do not have with them?"

Billy covered his nose at the stench of blood, and burnt hair and skin. He pulled Annabeth out of the room as soon as he realized what was in there. She may put on a tough exterior but he had seen her eyes at the sight of the class room.

The headmaster bear started talking to them and Billy watched in horror as it explained that one of the 'students' had killed the girl. "Annabeth," Billy looked up at her. "I saw her, she was curled up during the introductions. She was really shy and nervous." Billy explained. He wasn't sure if Annabeth knew the girl. "Who would have done that?" He needed to search the room for more clues. Was it just her that had been burned? That'd take some incredible control. Dresden explained even fire magic could get out of control. "Stand guard out here let me know if someone comes. I'm going to look over the room see if I can catch a scent other than burned Jennifer." He frowned and stepped back into the room fighting the urge to gag.

He pulled up the image of Dresden and Tera, his two mentors. With them in mind he was able to put aside his gut wrenching and focus on the task at hand, find the murderer of this girl. He hadn't even spoken to her, but there was no way she deserved this.

@kittyluna45
@Atomyk

(Shit. Well then.)

Before Lilia could enter the bathroom, a child-sized humanoid exited. She stood studying it for just a moment, that small moment in which it just stared at them; then without warning, it launched itself at Kirei, arms windmilling, small claws scraping to reach him.

"Get back!" Lilia shouted, motioning for Kirei to do so; he was a priest by what she could recall, she did not expect him to be able to fight.

Reaching down into the rear of her boot, she withdrew the knife she still had and brought it round to the right, in front of Kirei, and in one fluid motion, through drawing it to slashing, brought it into the path of the oncoming creature, aiming the blow to connect with it's neck and upper body.

@Atomyk
@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter
(Shit just got real)

"Nice, Lilia," Urushihara sighed, feeling incredibly weak in comparison to Lilia. He glanced at the other man, not recognizing him at all. "Who are you?" He asked as another one came out, and then Urushihara raising his arms into an 'X' form. He threw his hands down back to his sides, a bullet of magical power coming out of quick motion.

@Atomyk
@Verite
@Reaper Jack

Eri_a11_majime2.png

"...It could be anyone...in here, someone might even be an accomplice..." Erika was quite sharp with her words after having this settle in that someone in this elevator could be associated with Jennifer's death. Even if everyone were around and in this elevator and not out of Erika's sight, she also felt that there was some indirect responsibility for the incident.

"For the lack of evidence, I'll only put my suspicions on average scale. Besides, we've only heard of this until now," Erika pointed out, wanting to address it. While she didn't say it, there was something that would be said if someone really pushed it.

"...Lady Erika and I do possess some form of magic, but it is only through the Truths. I lack my blades as Erika lacks her tools," Dlanor addressed to Robin of their form of magic, but it was true that it was only through the Red and Blue Truths.

As River started raising her voice when talking to him, Edward's smile slowly vanished. He didn't realize she was actually angry with him, but now it was pretty obvious. The woman's temper seemed to be even hotter than he imagined it to be at first.

"River, wait!" he called out when she turned away and gathered her things, taking a step closer to her. "I'm sorry!" he said, but didn't have anything else to say. He knew what he did was all him, and he could blame nothing else but his stupidity for it. "Just listen to me!" When River started walking toward the exit, he grabbed her arm to stop her. "Jesus, don't be like this! You know damn well I didn't mean for you to get hurt or insulted! I only had some business that required taking care of."

@Joellie

River huffed and didn't turn around to look at Edward. She frowned and said nothing for a moment, until she felt him grab her arm. She tried to yank it and pull her arm out of his grasp, but failed. She scowled and turned around.

"And you didn't tell me you had business! You stood back and let me walk off. You didn't follow like you agreed. You abandoned me. You galivanted off to do other things. Making me feel like the least important thing in the world. Like you always do--"

River cut herself off.

"Apologies, it's not you who always does this. It's... someone else. That's why I don't like it."
She glared at him. "But now you know why I'm distraught..."

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE:
"Living to the Fullest"
Monokuma grins at the group piling into the courtroom elevator. He raises a paw and places it on his chest. "Now, let's all recite our school's motto before we start this beary special school project!"

"Ahem, Monokuma is always right and to say he isn't makes us no better than dumb salmon!"

Monokuma's grinning visage disappears as the elevator doors close. Your group, consisting of Erika, Dlanor, Ruby, Yang, Sting, Lector, Robin, Collier, Natsu, Seiker, Pretty Boy, and Lyle stand under a single flickering bulb.

It is then that your IDs come to life.
---

Billy and Annabeth, having abandoned the elevator ride, look for the source of the unknown blood. They find themselves in the dormitories, where Room e's door is open. It's odd, considering the dorms were locked when you guys all left!

The pair step inside to find blood painting the inner side of the door. Even worse, there's blood all over the room! It's almost enough to distract them from--

Oh. Oh no.

Monokuma appears beside them, and every student's ID comes to life.
---

Monokuma's black-and-white-and-red-all-over visage pops on to your screens. He has one hand to his mouth as he holds back a laugh. "There's something I forgot to tell you guys!" he says, fumbling with the view screen. He starts to turn it away from himself so that you all can see what he's looking at.

"Upuhehehehe."

There, on the screen, is the Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer. Not that it's easy to recognize her with her corpse and the bed she's laying on burned nice and crispy. There happens to be a knife beside the bed...

"She really was unlucky, wasn't she!" You can hear Monokuma continue to laugh, the screen showing Jennifer's corpse bobbing up and down. "Who could have done this to the poor girl! Hmm... Oh! I know!" Monokuma brings the screen around back to face himself, his right hand lifted and his claws brandished. "Did you know... there are traitors amongst you? Three, to be exact! Upuhehehehe! You could even call them the Ultimate Traitors!"

Monokuma continues to giggle as this sinks in for everyone. He eventually manages an air of seriousness. "It's not so bad, you know. I've added a new feature to your handbooks... A new upgrade on level one? I'm the beary best bear NPC! Just bring up another student's profile and you'll find an option to VOTE for them! You all get to vote on who amongst you is a traitor! It's a bonding exercise that only the best headmaster could have provided!"

"Let's all find out who killed our poor filthy Jennifer!"
---

For those of you in the elevator, it comes to a stop after Monokuma finishes his voting explanation. The air here is still and quiet. Stepping out will put in another school hallway, this one broken down and dilapidated. There's rubble to your right, so it seems all any of you can do is follow to the left...
---

By the dormitory toilets, Kirei, Lilia, and Hanzou start to notice something odd. Before they can head inside and investigate, a small child pops its head out.
v0VeNvY.jpg

Well, it doesn't look much like a child. The tiny thing looks up at Kirei and--

"AAAAAA--" It screams in a tiny shrill voice before leaping at the priest, its hands clawing wildly. More come out of the bathroom, and then more and more! Soon, the whole school will be crawling in little imps!
"!"

Out of instinct, Kotomine was ready to instantly strike the child right in its face with his fist, before the others went ahead and attacked it for him. However, he kept his guard up, kicking away the child as he looked at the rest of them appearing.

Hmph. Given my rather slow reaction time, I guess I really am growing weaker with age. How annoying, he thought to himself in mild irritation as he took a fighting stance.

Glancing briefly at Urushihara, he spoke. "My name is Kirei Kotomine, but I suppose now is not the time for pleasantries, I'm afraid," he said, before looking back at the oncoming hostiles and performing a fierce palm smash into one of the children's faces without hesitation as it approached him, "It seems that we have some friends that are going to crowd up the place..."

@Reaper Jack
@KayThePilotChapter

Who would do such a thing! *Natsu's eyes grew red with anger as he almost broke the device he was holding he put it away and sighed trying to calm down so he wouldn't waste his energy. He might need it later* Ok... I'm calm... but now what?
@york @ShadowPrime @ItsToppyTippers
"Well, that elevated quickly," Yang said surprisingly after noticing that her sister was staring at her. Who in the world would hurt Jennifer? . . .Burned. . . to a crisp. It was the worst way to go, as the golden-blonde haired female had always thought. She felt like everything was happening so fast. . . too fast. She never imagine that something like this would be happening. Then again, the outside of the school was zombie-infested, and this school didn't all exactlt seem like one.
@Conrad Norwood @Gummi Bunnies
Ruby frowned a little when he said he could freely summon electricity, it made her a little suspicious, but at the same time, she doubted he could be the only one who could do that... There was probably other crazier ways people could have done that. At the same time, it worried her a little and really made her wish that she had her crescent rose with her at least, turning towards Sting though at his suggestion, she frowned a little "Torchwick lies... I've seen him do it before, but he never does what you say people who lie do..." she said, giving it some thought... Her first encounter with him was a rather odd one, she had a distinct feeling there was alot he was hiding, and even lying about, but yet she could find no physical signs that he was lying as she thought he was. Though just like Erika mentioned, her suspicions were aroused a little, though it seems her assistant may have a better way to figure out who the traitors are, though she unfortunately lacks the tools to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.