Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already votes started to trickle in for a...ah there Ruby Rose. Massive scythe for a weapon could she have cut the throat so delicately? Then another thought crept into the presidents mind. "We assume that it is a bladed weapon, but what if it was a human...or perhaps an animal?" Funny would lean down and investigate the cut throat more closely to see if he could reveal his theory to have any truth in it.

@Mari @Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bears @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

At this point Bayonetta's vote would not do much to stop the probability of Ruby being voted.

But, she noticed Funny's investigation.

"I'll wait until his investigation shows something before casting my vote", Bayonetta said.

bayonetta-thinking-o.gif

She also tried to remember something.

"It's been terribly long, or it feels that way. Who did I vote for the last time?"

@Jeremi @Akibahara @Conrad Norwood @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

"Well...I'm sure it has to be a person that killed her. The one going after us are traitors after all," Erika crossed her arms as she heard Funny's investigation and thoughts, but was a bit skeptical about it herself.

"Must it?" Funny asked not looking up from the body. "There is a rather talkative canine among our group after all, I also wouldn't be surprised there are people in our group with the strength or physical malformations that would allow them to do this even with out a knife."

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @SirDerpingtonIV @Thuro Pendragon @Conrad Norwood @Raven @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Dallas @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

"Cosmo wouldn't be able to do this with his teeth, the cut is too clean. An animal's bite would be messier than this. Plus, even with his powers, why would he use a knife? Seems unlikely his mind would go straight to a weapon made by man's hands," Robin voiced his opinion as he considered Funny's words. It didn't seem reasonable to Robin, so his vote wouldn't go to Cosmo.

"Cosmo wouldn't be able to do this with his teeth, the cut is too clean. An animal's bite would be messier than this. Plus, even with his powers, why would he use a knife? Seems unlikely his mind would go straight to a weapon made by man's hands," Robin voiced his opinion as he considered Funny's words. It didn't seem reasonable to Robin, so his vote wouldn't go to Cosmo.

"I do not suspect him either, but jumping on a bandwagon just because someone has a scythe? That's not really intelligent either. Though I am curious...does the two dolts carry a knife on their person?" Funny remarked pointing a finger towards the Engineer and the Noob. "Then again...this seems a bit too much planning for those two."

@Conrad Norwood

Wuya listened to everyone's thoughts something she rarely did. 'Hmm... Then who? Jack was with us the whole time... Wait his Jack Bot could it have seen something we haven't could it have someone caught on screen when it went to get Jack's things?' She looked at Jack. Then to he others. "I'm not sure who could have done this I mean even Jack's brainless Jack Bot could be a suspect. But I don't think so without given an order." She looked to Jack once more. "But maybe it can record what it has seen." She gave a smirk. "Jack can your bot do that? Maybe from it's view I remember when you at one time wished to produce a movie." Jack gave a smile. "Maybe but I'm not sure." He went over to his Jack Bot and began to mess with it. "Jack Bot play memory." He said not sure what all it might play.

The Jack Bot began to play what it knew first letting the others see the zombie that tried eating it.

@Atomyk @Others at River's body

ooc:// I don't know really what else to put that can help led to Wuya and Jack a desiction so I'm just trying to make another post to where I might have an IC reason for a traitor.

"We do have to remember on who had possession over the key before it all happened, because there was no way for this to happen without that key in the first place..." Erika said, remembering about the key, which was the key that was able to open up the entrance plaza area, the location where River was killed.

(OOC: meh, my Erika is kinda lacking for a bit in this post. Give her a moment. xD)

"I agree with you, sir, it is too soon to jump on the bandwagon. Believe me, the last murder taught me not to lead such things or join them. However," Robin's smile twisted into a frown as he glared at Funny, "I suggest you be careful in jumping to conclusions as well. You voted for the gamers earlier simply because you thought they were useless. While I agree with the sentiment of getting rid of useless fat, I must say you need to be careful not to damage valuable if untrained muscle."

"I agree with you, sir, it is too soon to jump on the bandwagon. Believe me, the last murder taught me not to lead such things or join them. However," Robin's smile twisted into a frown as he glared at Funny, "I suggest you be careful in jumping to conclusions as well. You voted for the gamers earlier simply because you thought they were useless. While I agree with the sentiment of getting rid of useless fat, I must say you need to be careful not to damage valuable if untrained muscle."

"You must forgive me. I just have a thing against lose cannons." Funny replied. "It is as you say of course, but I am curious to know if everyone here who has a bladed weapon would show it to the rest of the group. Just to quench my curiosity, of course. Though I imagine nobody would be stupid enough not to wipe their weapons clean of any potential incriminating evidence."

@Conrad Norwood @EveryoneElseThere

"Mine's clean as when I picked it up from Ripper's though that's a given as I haven't used it," Robin explained as he pulled his hunting knife out. Letting Funny see the blade, he pointed at the shine the metal held from the light, "My knife wouldn't be able to shine like that if it had had blood on it in the past. You might wipe away the grime but there's always a mark of use."

"Dlanor," Erika glanced over at her servant, who took out her sword that had been used for fighting the zombies at the Leisure Park.

"I had picked up this sword at the Ripper's Blades store, and had only used this when we were attacked by zombies and a cult..." Dlanor said, using the red to show that she wasn't lying.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all faced many challenges and made the claw monsters disappear. Those of you in Child's Play find everything around yourselves simply melt away, soon replaced by the familiar insides of the toy store. Those of you in Al Fresca Plaza find the strange Monokuma-like robot and the zombies nearby fade away. The mysterious people you saw also disappear. You now all have access to River's body!

Leia's Notes State...

Together, you traveled from the school to the rooftop of a mall next door. Unfortunately, some of you died along the way, though none of these people were a traitor.

You encountered two reporters inside the mall, Leia Rolando and Frank West. Both state that the outbreaks ravaging this world started three months ago. They believe it all originated within this mall.

A group of you encountered some strange illusions inside the mall. The source of these remain a mystery for now...

You encountered the True Eye Cult within the mall. They stated that the world had been tainted by the outbreaks and that they wished to cleanse the world. They also stated that they protected the weak against who they perceive as demons. One of their leaders, Sean, was killed, but Thomas still remains at large.

Items found during exploration...

A group of you found a piece of a news article in a store filled with imp corpses. Combined with a previous note that was found, they say...

"Daily Flamingo--

The World's Largest Airship to Take Flight

In anticipation of the coming era of airship travel, Britain announced the completion of the world's largest airship. In its long awaited first flight, it will lift off at Cardington and fly to India by way of London. All of Britain eagerly awaits the inaugural--"

That group also found a small note within the same store. It says...

"MISERABLE AMANDA"

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF, Everlasting.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J"

Concerning the traitors' second murder...
The Ultimate Archaeologist, River Song, was murdered.

The Entrance Plaza is where River's body was found. There is no indication the murder took place anywhere else.

River was initially found hanging from a noose by the second floor's railing.

Her body was dropped to the first floor by The Noob.

River's right leg is broken, possibly from when the Noob dropped her to the ground.

There are miscellaneous cuts and bruises on River's body, possibly indicating that there was a struggle.

River's throat had been slashed and the noose was obscuring the cut. Bloodshed on the second floor indicates the true cause of death was by her throat being cut.

As far as anyone knows, the Entrance Plaza was locked until Monokuma had given Ruby the key.

The traitors may still have access to locked areas as they did inside the school.

River was last seen with Edward and Arya, but left them to travel alone before she was killed.

A small head scarf drenched in blood was found by the body. This was said to be given to River by Edward.

Continued here.

Last edited:
Wuya listened to everyone's thoughts something she rarely did. 'Hmm... Then who? Jack was with us the whole time... Wait his Jack Bot could it have seen something we haven't could it have someone caught on screen when it went to get Jack's things?' She looked at Jack. Then to he others. "I'm not sure who could have done this I mean even Jack's brainless Jack Bot could be a suspect. But I don't think so without given an order." She looked to Jack once more. "But maybe it can record what it has seen." She gave a smirk. "Jack can your bot do that? Maybe from it's view I remember when you at one time wished to produce a movie." Jack gave a smile. "Maybe but I'm not sure." He went over to his Jack Bot and began to mess with it. "Jack Bot play memory." He said not sure what all it might play.

The Jack Bot began to play what it knew first letting the others see the zombie that tried eating it.

@Atomyk @Others at River's body

ooc:// I don't know really what else to put that can help led to Wuya and Jack a desiction so I'm just trying to make another post to where I might have an IC reason for a traitor.
You see a video of a robot happily buying Hello Kitty merchandise! Fortunately, the robot didn't commit any murders during its time alone.

@Raven

Reactions: Raven
Current Votes

Funny - Noob/Engineer
Erika/Dlanor - Ruby
Noob/Engineer - Ruby
Don - Ruby

--

Ruby - 3
Noob/Engineer - 1

River walked along, taking a mental note of the names as she went. She followed the young girls through the door and into the courtyard. She narrowed her eyes and looked around, unsure what was going on. The voice, the girls, the location, and the bloody atmosphere all greatly confused River. She looked up, speaking into the sky. "This is funny, boys. Come out. I know this is probably something you thought up, Dave. If this is some kind of joke, I bet you'll think it's very hilarious when I have you cleaning the excavation tools for the next month." She spoke as if speaking to a man she knew from her excavation team. She felt like this was some kind of prank he might cook up to harass her. River wished it was a prank. It would make more sense then...

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

//ooc: I vote for Frank. hur hur hur.
Sorry River, but nobody comes out to reveal that this is all a dumb prank. The girls with paper bags over their heads-- they are very very real. They are in charge for the moment, and they are ushering you all to take a look at the grave in the middle of the courtyard. Jennifer, despite her fear, runs from you and falls to her knees before the grave. Her hands go to her mouth at the sight of whatever lies within. She lets out a choked sob.

"A lonely little princess, burdened by the Rule of Rose."

Sorry River, but nobody comes out to reveal that this is all a dumb prank. The girls with paper bags over their heads-- they are very very real. They are in charge for the moment, and they are ushering you all to take a look at the grave in the middle of the courtyard. Jennifer, despite her fear, runs from you and falls to her knees before the grave. Her hands go to her mouth at the sight of whatever lies within. She lets out a choked sob.

"A lonely little princess, burdened by the Rule of Rose."
Getting bossed around by the paper bag head girls club, River was ushered forward and forced to look at the grave. She stared at it. Her knowledgeable intellect of college trained brains told her it was...

*drumroll*

A grave.

-_-

Just a grave.

A grave surrounded by creepy girls wearing paper bags over their heads who where narrated by a weird voice in her head. A voice which continued to talk about some weird Rule of Rose thing she didn't understand. God, River wished she were back with her excavation team. Or in college taking her advanced calculus exam. Advanced calculus, rocket science, and physics all made more sense to her...

River wasn't sure why Jennifer was crying either. Did she know the person who had died? Maybe...

But her facial expression was starting to look like this...

excalibur_face_wip_by_neko_rapha-d36cgcu.png

Poor River was pretty dang confused. Just as confused as the person playing her in another universe. And also slightly annoyed by being in a situation she couldn't really comprehend at all.

Oh well.

Complaining wouldn't help.

River awkwardly watched the girl continue to cry. She wasn't used to kids and was unsure how to help her with the crying. "Care to share what's so sad? Do you know this person who died?"

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Raven
River awkwardly watched the girl continue to cry. She wasn't used to kids and was unsure how to help her with the crying. "Care to share what's so sad? Do you know this person who died?"
Jennifer can only shake her head.

"Her friend," remarks one of the girls, a heavy one in pink clothing.

"Her dear friend," remarks another, even shorter than her and in green clothing.

"And now look at her, kneeling on the ground," says the tallest girl and probably the oldest. "Now she's filthy again!"

The fourth girl doesn't say anything. Her body language suggests she's not entirely interested in what's going on.

Jennifer reaches in and starts grabbing at the dirt to get at the coffin underneath. "Help me," she says. "Please."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

Jennifer can only shake her head.

"Her friend," remarks one of the girls, a heavy one in pink clothing.

"Her dear friend," remarks another, even shorter than her and in green clothing.

"And now look at her, kneeling on the ground," says the tallest girl and probably the oldest. "Now she's filthy again!"

The fourth girl doesn't say anything. Her body language suggests she's not entirely interested in what's going on.

Jennifer reaches in and starts grabbing at the dirt to get at the coffin underneath. "Help me," she says. "Please."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
@Atomyk

River sighs and goes over to Jennifer, grabbing her hands to make her stop shoveling dirt. "Sweetie, if your friend is dead there is only going to be a body down there. There is likely little point to digging him or her up."

//sorry short post. Losing... motivation... XD idk what to write. I'll try better next time. haha.

Reactions: Akibahara
Bayonetta took our her ID and entered her vote.

Ruby.

bayonetta-sad-o.gif

"I'm lacking confidence in this vote," she said to the group.

"But at least if it goes wrong... they will get the lion's share of the blame."

@Atomyk

River sighs and goes over to Jennifer, grabbing her hands to make her stop shoveling dirt. "Sweetie, if your friend is dead there is only going to be a body down there. There is likely little point to digging him or her up."
Jennifer whips her head back and forth, her gross sobbing turning into outright crying. The girls around you can only "tsk" at the sight before them. "She's right," says the oldest girl. "There's no point in digging it up. Filthy girls like you deserve to be down there too!"

The girls all begin to laugh. Their laughter becomes louder and louder, soon drowning out everything else. River, Lilia, and Jennifer are powerless to stop the grave from suddenly expanding and swallowing them up. "You're all dead too!" cries one of the girls, though it's impossible to tell who. All three of you begin falling and falling, deeper and deeper into the grave's abyss.

"The End."

Status
Not open for further replies.