Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"
While Frank gets his photos in order and Leia concludes her questioning, Monokuma climbs to the Entrance Plaza's second floor. He stands on the railing and above the noose, his hands in the air. "You're all so lame! So beary lame! I can't bear it any longer! How about you all just get out of my sight and leave the mall already!"

Forgotten in all of the chaos was the exit to the mall you have all so desperately sought. It was supposed to be the way to freedom, but upon actually taking a look at the mall's entrance...

"What in the hell?!" Frank West moans as he kicks the metal barrier constructed around the entrance. "This wasn't here when I came in!"

"It wasn't there when I came in either!" Leia yells, joining him.

Monokuma giggles. "Oops! So much for that, huh? At least we get to continue this exciting field trip! Don't worry you guys, your headmaster will make sure to supervise you all at every opportunity!"

He then pulls out his device. "Speaking of which, I think it's time we perform an off-campus execution! Let's just see who you all--"
Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

"Bearly any of you voted!" he cries. "One, two, three, four... five! Five stupid votes! Do you guys even want to catch the traitors? You'll all be murdered if you continue like this, you dumb salmon!"

Monokuma brandishes a claw. "You know what? No more Mr. Nice Bear! Forget being able to abstain any longer you indecisive beta students! From now on, anyone who doesn't vote automatically places a default vote for themselves!" The bear grins, his red eye glowing brightly. "Upuhehehe! How do you like that, huh? I bet you're all scrambling now!"

"But, don't let it bother you this time, you guys. It seems our exciting field trip is over for one of you. How unfortunate for them that only four votes has decided their fate!"
---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Ruby, standing amongst you in the Entrance Plaza. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the mall...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Ruby's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Ruby isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

As last time, Monokuma is laughing.

---
On your screens appear Ruby Rose, in an area that looks to be Leisure Park. Strangely, it appears to be daytime where she is, and snow is upon the ground. At the outskirts of the park now exist a dark and foreboding treeline. Nothing is visible beyond this point, except for the sudden appearance of countless jagged, glowing red eyes that come to life around Ruby. Gracious headmaster that he is, Monokuma hasn't left her completely defenseless, finally giving Ruby her signature weapon-- the sniper-scythe, Crescent Rose.

Ruby fights with all her might, exploiting the weaknesses on the plush bears and nimbly rolling to dodge the explosions from dozens of bombs detonating all around. Her body moves rhythmically, performing feats of agility that some of you may have previously thought not possible.​

7YU4hhI.gif

She can't fight forever, though, and soon she begins to tire. When there's only about two dozen or so Monokumas left, a colossal Monokuma, probably three times the size of Ruby herself, steps into view carrying a giant scythe of its own.

Like magic, Ruby's weapon turns into a harmless red rose, now defenseless. Ruby is kicked by the giant robot, sending her flying and then pinning her to the ground with one foot on her stomach. Monokuma's head stares down at his prey, visage shaking in restrained laughter. Ruby stares up at her executioner with hatred and grim defiance in her eyes, but there's a flash of fear in them as the robot's scythe comes up...

*Squelch*! The Monokuma drives the scythe down, burying it in Ruby's chest. Ruby lifts herself onto one elbow, face contorted in agony and blood running through her clenched teeth, fingers bleeding as she tries to pull the blade out of her chest, blood pooling around her, soaking into her striking red cloak.

Her struggles weaken, and she falls back onto the ground, silver eyes staring sightlessly up into the sky, as her bloodied and sliced up fingers lose their grip on the metal scythe, one sliding to rest on her chest and the other hitting the ground with a soft sound that's nonetheless deafening in the grim silence following the execution.
The Ultimate Red Reaper is executed.

---
You're all too distracted by the execution playing out on your screens to notice what happens next. One of the True Eye cultists appears, grabbing poor Arya from behind. He takes hold of her, his raincoat billowing to reveal armed explosives strapped to his chest. Some of you finally begin to notice what's happening, but it's too late to stop it as the cultist pulls out a detonator--

A force slams into the cultist, loosening his grip on Arya. He grabs out wildly for the invisible force, his hand eventually grabbing Annabeth by her shirt. Her blue baseball cap flies off her head, making her visible to everyone.

A second rescuer comes to Arya's aid-- Billy. He's already transformed, his sharp teeth flashing as he bites the cultist by the arm still holding Arya. As blood begins to fly and splatter upon the cultist's shirt, he lets go of Arya. Still being grabbed in the other arm, there's little Annabeth can do but push Arya away as the cultist manages to finally get his thumb over the detonator.
*BOOM*!
The cultist, Billy, and Annabeth are enveloped by fire. You all hear Leia scream at the morbid sight. The blast is small enough to harm no others, and Monokuma can only tilt his head at the display before him.

"Huh! Two more innocent lives snuffed out, just like that!" He giggles, he can't help it. "To think that's five lives lost now simply due to you guys and your selfish desire to leave my wonderful school! I'm sure they won't be the last! Upuhehehe!"

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
"Another one?" Urushihara quietly questioned, inaudible to anyone around him. His voice slightly quivered as he spoke, but since no one heard him, they wouldn't have known. He bit his lip, his body shaking rapidly. Yes, he had killed innocents--lots of them--but these ones are getting murdered for a sin they did not commit. At least the ones he killed weren't voted on in a sick game. A look of pure anger and hatred filled his lilac-purple eyes.

"Why!? They were innocent! Lilia and Ruby were innocents!" He screamed out angrily, seething with rage.

@Atomyk

Seeing that her suspicions was wrong, Erika crossed her arms and sighed. Looks like Ruby wasn't a traitor after all... While most were angry at the time it was announced and shown to the group, Erika was possibly the most calm out of all of them. She didn't want her emotions to over-ride her thinking, or else she would be drifting out of her elegance. Dlanor was in that same state of silence, but you could tell that she was horrified to see this level of violence done to an innocent.

"What a shame...at least we know that she was innocent this entire time...it narrows down our options on who could be a traitor among us..." Erika only made a statement of her disappointment with the outcome. Then she noticed someone of interest in the crowd: Yang Xiao Long. The older sister of Ruby Rose, the wrongly accused. She could imagine that the blonde would suddenly lose control upon losing her little sister...the anguish was something that you could expect from someone as incompetent as Battler Ushiromiya. Smiling a bit, she walked over to the blonde.

AWU0201.jpg

"I'm so sorry for your loss Yang...I tried..I tried to figure out the traitor, and then the others began to vote for her. At least you know that she had nothing to do with these murders, she's innocent. I can reassure you that fact," Erika said as if it were meant to pull triggers in Yang's anger in the act of Erika's passive words.
*Natsu shot some evil eyes towards her* Hey! You best watch what you say before I make sure you can't speak at all!
@ItsToppyTippers

After the events unfolded and currently unfolding, Bayonetta could only think over what she observed.

9c053590.jpg

"This should be interesting, if not effective" she noted to herself.

"Surely it can't be worse than the way it has been going thus far."

She looked at her ID to figure out where to search next. The secret passage Monokuma mentioned, ruse or not, was certainly of interest to Bayonetta.

Upon seeing the medallion up close, you could imagine it would go with two others based on its single rounded edge.

@Verite

Monokuma then jumps up, choosing to address everyone now. "You guys can't go anywhere!" he says. "Your only exit is blocked! If only there was a secret passage with an indentation somewhere in the mall..."

@Akibahara
@Ryu Keiko
@Everyone
"What a pain. I can practically feel the strings inside my body, being pulled by the puppetmaster," Kotomine pondered to himself as he began to walk away, thinking on Monokuma, "If he feels so comfortable, that means he has nothing to fear from us, so I'll not waste any energy on attacking him out of some fit of anger..."

In any case, now is the time to follow the breadcrumbs he's leaving behind and look for this so-called secret passage that he mentioned, the priest thought to himself, looking around for such an exit.

@Anyone

*Natsu shot some evil eyes towards her* Hey! You best watch what you say before I make sure you can't speak at all!
@ItsToppyTippers
latest

"I'm only stating the truth here, since this all happened way too quickly to understand what happened before. Besides, I'm working to ensure that we catch the traitors so we can stop all of this madness. How am I to help if you ensure that I will talk no more? You're probably too incompetent to even handle detective work yourself," Erika shrugged, a bit annoyed that Natsu would act like that to her. She's the detective, pitching in all she could to solve all of this for the sake of everyone...maybe.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO DEAD END
"Don't Fear the Reaper"
While Frank gets his photos in order and Leia concludes her questioning, Monokuma climbs to the Entrance Plaza's second floor. He stands on the railing and above the noose, his hands in the air. "You're all so lame! So beary lame! I can't bear it any longer! How about you all just get out of my sight and leave the mall already!"

Forgotten in all of the chaos was the exit to the mall you have all so desperately sought. It was supposed to be the way to freedom, but upon actually taking a look at the mall's entrance...

"What in the hell?!" Frank West moans as he kicks the metal barrier constructed around the entrance. "This wasn't here when I came in!"

"It wasn't there when I came in either!" Leia yells, joining him.

Monokuma giggles. "Oops! So much for that, huh? At least we get to continue this exciting field trip! Don't worry you guys, your headmaster will make sure to supervise you all at every opportunity!"

He then pulls out his device. "Speaking of which, I think it's time we perform an off-campus execution! Let's just see who you all--"
Monokuma freezes.

Sn1uqaN.png

"Bearly any of you voted!" he cries. "One, two, three, four... five! Five stupid votes! Do you guys even want to catch the traitors? You'll all be murdered if you continue like this, you dumb salmon!"

Monokuma brandishes a claw. "You know what? No more Mr. Nice Bear! Forget being able to abstain any longer you indecisive beta students! From now on, anyone who doesn't vote automatically places a default vote for themselves!" The bear grins, his red eye glowing brightly. "Upuhehehe! How do you like that, huh? I bet you're all scrambling now!"

"But, don't let it bother you this time, you guys. It seems our exciting field trip is over for one of you. How unfortunate for them that only four votes has decided their fate!"
---

Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Ruby, standing amongst you in the Entrance Plaza. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the mall...

V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Ruby's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Ruby isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time!

As last time, Monokuma is laughing.

---

On your screens appear Ruby Rose, in an area that looks to be Leisure Park. Strangely, it appears to be daytime where she is, and snow is upon the ground. At the outskirts of the park now exist a dark and foreboding treeline. Nothing is visible beyond this point, except for the sudden appearance of countless jagged, glowing red eyes that come to life around Ruby. Gracious headmaster that he is, Monokuma hasn't left her completely defenseless, finally giving Ruby her signature weapon-- the sniper-scythe, Crescent Rose.

Ruby fights with all her might, exploiting the weaknesses on the plush bears and nimbly rolling to dodge the explosions from dozens of bombs detonating all around. Her body moves rhythmically, performing feats of agility that some of you may have previously thought not possible.​

7YU4hhI.gif

She can't fight forever, though, and soon she begins to tire. When there's only about two dozen or so Monokumas left, a colossal Monokuma, probably three times the size of Ruby herself, steps into view carrying a giant scythe of its own.

Like magic, Ruby's weapon turns into a harmless red rose, now defenseless. Ruby is kicked by the giant robot, sending her flying and then pinning her to the ground with one foot on her stomach. Monokuma's head stares down at his prey, visage shaking in restrained laughter. Ruby stares up at her executioner with hatred and grim defiance in her eyes, but there's a flash of fear in them as the robot's scythe comes up...

*Squelch*! The Monokuma drives the scythe down, burying it in Ruby's chest. Ruby lifts herself onto one elbow, face contorted in agony and blood running through her clenched teeth, fingers bleeding as she tries to pull the blade out of her chest, blood pooling around her, soaking into her striking red cloak.

Her struggles weaken, and she falls back onto the ground, silver eyes staring sightlessly up into the sky, as her bloodied and sliced up fingers lose their grip on the metal scythe, one sliding to rest on her chest and the other hitting the ground with a soft sound that's nonetheless deafening in the grim silence following the execution.
The Ultimate Red Reaper is executed.

---
You're all too distracted by the execution playing out on your screens to notice what happens next. One of the True Eye cultists appears, grabbing poor Arya from behind. He takes hold of her, his raincoat billowing to reveal armed explosives strapped to his chest. Some of you finally begin to notice what's happening, but it's too late to stop it as the cultist pulls out a detonator--

A force slams into the cultist, loosening his grip on Arya. He grabs out wildly for the invisible force, his hand eventually grabbing Annabeth by her shirt. Her blue baseball cap flies off her head, making her visible to everyone.

A second rescuer comes to Arya's aid-- Billy. He's already transformed, his sharp teeth flashing as he bites the cultist by the arm still holding Arya. As blood begins to fly and splatter upon the cultist's shirt, he lets go of Arya. Still being grabbed in the other arm, there's little Annabeth can do but push Arya away as the cultist manages to finally get his thumb over the detonator.

*BOOM*!
The cultist, Billy, and Annabeth are enveloped by fire. You all hear Leia scream at the morbid sight. The blast is small enough to harm no others, and Monokuma can only tilt his head at the display before him.

"Huh! Two more innocent lives snuffed out, just like that!" He giggles, he can't help it. "To think that's five lives lost now simply due to you guys and your selfish desire to leave my wonderful school! I'm sure they won't be the last! Upuhehehe!"

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY

She looked at her ID, her lavender eyes wide with disbelief after witnessing the death of Ruby. She heard a loud sound of ringing in her ears, the sickening squelching of the metal scythe finding itself in her sister's chest. Her head was pounding in her skull and all she could think about was crimson red; the blood that came oozing out of the ebony-haired girl. The teen's heart was beating swiftly as she thought to herself.
Ruby.

Innocent.

Executed.

DEAD.
At that last word, her grip on her ID loosened and it fell, a clattering sound was made as it collided with the floor. Then Erika, the self proclaimed detective of the group had walked over to her and told her what had happened between herself and her group. Inside, she felt angry and she so badly wanted to punch Erika to the other side of the world they were in. However, even with all the rage she had in her, she just couldn't bring herself to do it at that moment. She felt herself breaking down, every part of her shattering into millions of pieces, like glass.

Her legs felt weak and wobbly and she soon followed after her ID, her knees touching the cold, dirty ground of the mall. Why was this happening? The girl she swore to protect with her life had died right in front of her - well from a screen that was right in front of her. She was innocent. . . she wouldn't harm or kill any human-being in her life. The golden-haired female was sure the 15-year-old wouldn't start doing it just because there were killers; in fact, she wouldn't even do it at all. So why did they vote to have her executed?

She was too young and innocent to die. Just thinking about Ruby being gone hurt. The teen remembered what Ruby had said once.​

'As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!'
Sadly, she wouldn't grow up to be what she wanted when she was younger. She wouldn't be able to protect those people. She wouldn't be able to become a huntress. She wouldn't be able to become anything.

Then, for the first time in what seemed like forever, Yang had began to cry like no tomorrow.

In between gasps, she managed to silently choke out: "I've failed you, baby sis. . ."
@Everyone.

Pretty Boy grins and pitches jn behind Erika "For a detective, you're awful unstable...aren't you?" The comment was of course a reference to her mental condition
He'd seen enough mentally broken teenage girls to recognise the subtle signs that she wasn't quite right in the head

"I mean, your detective work is all over the shop, you need to find a lead and follow it" and with that, he let Erika know that he knew, snd covered her tracks at the same time

No use in letting her get lynched...when he could kill her himself

@Gummi Bunnies

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

She looked at her ID, her lavender eyes wide with disbelief after witnessing the death of Ruby. She heard a loud sound of ringing in her ears, the sickening squelching of the metal scythe finding itself in her sister's chest. Her head was pounding in her skull and all she could think about was crimson red; the blood that came oozing out of the ebony-haired girl. The teen's heart was beating swiftly as she thought to herself.
Ruby.

Innocent.

Executed.

DEAD.
At that last word, her grip on her ID loosened and it fell, a clattering sound was made as it collided with the floor. Then Erika, the self proclaimed detective of the group had walked over to her and told her what had happened between herself and her group. Inside, she felt angry and she so badly wanted to punch Erika to the other side of the world they were in. However, even with all the rage she had in her, she just couldn't bring herself to do it at that moment. She felt herself breaking down, every part of her shattering into millions of pieces, like glass.

Her legs felt weak and wobbly and she soon followed after her ID, her knees touching the cold, dirty ground of the mall. Why was this happening? The girl she swore to protect with her life had died right in front of her - well from a screen that was right in front of her. She was innocent. . . she wouldn't harm or kill any human-being in her life. The golden-haired female was sure the 15-year-old wouldn't start doing it just because there were killers; in fact, she wouldn't even do it at all. So why did they vote to have her executed?

She was too young and innocent to die. Just thinking about Ruby being gone hurt. The teen remembered what Ruby had said once.​

'As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!'
Sadly, she wouldn't grow up to be what she wanted when she was younger. She wouldn't be able to protect those people. She wouldn't be able to become a huntress. She wouldn't be able to become anything.

Then, for the first time in what seemed like forever, Yang had began to cry like no tomorrow.

In between gasps, she managed to silently choke out: "I've failed you, baby sis. . ."
@Everyone.
*Natsu, fully aware of the dangers of doing this, gently came over and placed a hand on one of her shoulders and pulled her close after kneeling down. He said nothing knowing what it's like to loose some one right in front of you. He didn't cry but both anger and sadness showed on his face. He remembered when Lucy cried like this. He couldn't bear it, just like now. He would much prefer the damage than some one else. He looked around ready to punch the next person that would make a remark to her*

Pretty Boy grins and pitches jn behind Erika "For a detective, you're awful unstable...aren't you?" The comment was of course a reference to her mental condition
He'd seen enough mentally broken teenage girls to recognise the subtle signs that she wasn't quite right in the head

"I mean, your detective work is all over the shop, you need to find a lead and follow it" and with that, he let Erika know that he knew, snd covered her tracks at the same time

No use in letting her get lynched...when he could kill her himself

@Gummi Bunnies

"What do you expect? I've been involved in many cases before arriving here. I'm at least still capable of handling what I can do," Erika narrowed her eyes at him, she didn't want anyone questioning her abilities as a detective. It was totally disrespectful obviously.

Ruby.

Innocent.

Executed.

DEAD.

@Everyone.
*Natsu, fully aware of the dangers of doing this, gently came over and placed a hand on one of her shoulders and pulled her close after kneeling down. He said nothing knowing what it's like to loose some one right in front of you. He didn't cry but both anger and sadness showed on his face. He remembered when Lucy cried like this. He couldn't bear it, just like now. He would much prefer the damage than some one else. He looked around ready to punch the next person that would make a remark to her*
This was perfect to say one more thing before shutting up for a bit, Erika couldn't help herself to this.

latest

"I'm sure that Ruby's disappointed to see you crying like this Yang. If you want, I can stick around and make sure that you're safe. Who knows if someone decides to go after you next, especially those damn traitors. Unless you want to join Ruby...I'm not sure what else to tell you Yang," Erika remarked, not caring if she was saying this to the two people that could lose their temper with her...but who wouldn't go for this one reaction?

Jack watched as some began to go after the bear as it seemed. He looked at Wuya as though wondering what her thoughts where. Wuya stared and smiled she deiced to watch what the results might be for the others before choosing to join in or not. She then looked to the bear. "You know I'm not sure if I should care anymore. You are obviously deciding to have fun with everyone here I kind of wonder why the traitors chose you to follow. But whatever." She looked at Jack. "Jacky send that bot of yours to scout the area and report back as soon as it finds an open exit." Jack looked at Wuya confused on where she might be going with this. "Um...Okay..." He went over to his Jack Bot once more and then spoke. "Jack Bot look around the mall and see if you can finds an open exit maybe even an hidden one." The Jack Bot seemed to register the command and began to once more set off.

@Atomyk @Everyone

"I'm sure that Ruby's disappointed to see you crying like this Yang. If you want, I can stick around and make sure that you're safe. Who knows if someone decides to go after you next, especially those damn traitors. Unless you want to join Ruby...I'm not sure what else to tell you Yang," Erika remarked, not caring if she was saying this to the two people that could lose their temper with her...but who wouldn't go for this one reaction?
Pretty Boy was fascinated by the outwardly malicious intentions in her words "You're in for sn ass whooping" he mutters as he stands back to avoid sny conflict

"What do you expect? I've been involved in many cases before arriving here. I'm at least still capable of handling what I can do," Erika narrowed her eyes at him, she didn't want anyone questioning her abilities as a detective. It was totally disrespectful obviously.

This was perfect to say one more thing before shutting up for a bit, Erika couldn't help herself to this.

latest

*Natsu, really not wanting to leave Yang's side, stood up and walked over to Erika. He grasped her by the sides and threw her over his shoulder. He then walked over to a store that was a distance away. He then set her down and in an annoyed voice* Stay here until you learn not to be an asshole. *he spoke as if she was a kid. After walking to the door and closing it, he walked back Yang and held her close again*
@ItsToppyTippers

*Natsu, really not wanting to leave Yang's side, stood up and walked over to Erika. He grasped her by the sides and threw her over his shoulder. He then walked over to a store that was a distance away. He then set her down and in an annoyed voice* Stay here until you learn not to be an asshole. *he spoke as if she was a kid. After walking to the door and closing it, he walked back Yang and held her close again*
@ItsToppyTippers
"Wait until something terrible happens and I'm not there..." Erika said moments before he would leave the room. Not that she would immediately leave the room, but as if to prove them wrong, she decided to wait it out to see if something were to happen while she was here.

"...My apologies if...Erika was disrespectful, she happens to have a habit of pissing people off," Dlanor spoke briefly to both Yang and Natsu, for once speaking on her own free will since she felt like she should say something now before her master were to come back. Not that she wanted to say that specifically, but she at least displayed her upmost sympathies with them genuinely while Erika only did it for her own amusement.

Robin pinched the bridge of his nose at Erika's words and Natsu's actions, "This is getting us nowhere..." Passing Natsu and Yang, he headed to the store the detective had been thrown into. Opening it up, he waved for Erika to come out, "The door isn't even locked and you're wasting your time in here? How disgraceful for a detective to waste energy during a case." That should get her to hurry up at least.

@Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

~Locked Room~

Grief

Arya sat upon the ground, staring blankly ahead of her as a ballad of viscera and bone danced in front of her. The remnants of bone, flesh, and blood showered below, some getting on her absolutely filthy clothing. No words escaped her mouth, not even a breath, the preteen frozen within time and space. In just under a second, two individuals with dreams, goals, hopes, desires, and possible families were eradicated, gone from the very face of this demented planet. The magnitude of which, she wondered, if Monokuma even cared. Normally, Arya had pushed it aside, unable to simply shrug it off like others and continue on doing her best to vainly keep some semblance of solace.

But alas, that was far from the case this time.

Digging into her pockets once more, she pulled out the magical notebook, opening it to see a still shot of Rose firmly impaled. Adding to the grief Arya had for mere strangers, the child held back tears, falling onto her back and staring straight up. Annabeth and Billy sacrificed themselves for her, a mere child, a young princess with no titles, no lands, and a kingdom on the verge of collapse. Traitors lurked among her at every moment, the possibility of them being whom she considered close allies, such as Cosmo, Edward, or Bayonetta lingered. How a person could live with themselves with such guilt is beyond Arya, but apparently, three of them can.

"W-Why? I am no Queen, I own nothing....why d-did you sacrifice yourselves?" Arya whispered, raising her head and taking another glance at what remained of Annabeth, Billy, and that psychopathic priest. Climbing up to her knees, the She-Wolf unsheathed Sicle, striking it firmly to the ground. Feeling the skin of her hands dig into the hilt of her newly-transformed Estoc, the child lowered her head softly. One, lone tear caressed down her grimy cheek, landing onto the cement below.

"The North will Remember Annabeth, Billy, and Rose. The North Remembers."

Robin pinched the bridge of his nose at Erika's words and Natsu's actions, "This is getting us nowhere..." Passing Natsu and Yang, he headed to the store the detective had been thrown into. Opening it up, he waved for Erika to come out, "The door isn't even locked and you're wasting your time in here? How disgraceful for a detective to waste energy during a case." That should get her to hurry up at least.

@Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs
"H-Hey...it's just been quite hectic ever since...you know..." Erika said, though the comment of her being "disgraceful" seemed to shake her nerves a bit, but she managed to keep herself together.

"Anyways, it seems like we already sniffed out majority of this mall, so our only option seems to be to look for a way out..." Erika said, thinking on their next move just to get some progress done.

@ItsToppyTippers
"Wait until something terrible happens and I'm not there..." Erika said moments before he would leave the room. Not that she would immediately leave the room, but as if to prove them wrong, she decided to wait it out to see if something were to happen while she was here.

"...My apologies if...Erika was disrespectful, she happens to have a habit of pissing people off," Dlanor spoke briefly to both Yang and Natsu, for once speaking on her own free will since she felt like she should say something now before her master were to come back. Not that she wanted to say that specifically, but she at least displayed her upmost sympathies with them genuinely while Erika only did it for her own amusement.

Yang, at first was surprised with Natsu's gesture and tensed a bit, but then she decided to return it. She nuzzled in closer to him, wanting to feel safe and secure to someone she knew from this place. She heard Erika's remark of her actions but decided to ignore it; Yang'd pay her back later. The blonde gave a little smile towards Dlanor as she tried to comfort her. "Thank you. Also, tell your friend to stop talking about Ruby like she knows her - she doesn't know anything."

Yang, at first was surprised with Natsu's gesture and tensed a bit, but then she decided to return it. She nuzzled in closer to him, wanting to feel safe and secure to someone she knew from this place. She heard Erika's remark of her actions but decided to ignore it; Yang'd pay her back later. The blonde gave a little smile towards Dlanor as she tried to comfort her. "Thank you. Also, tell your friend to stop talking about Ruby like she knows her - she doesn't know anything."
"...it's the best I can do," Dlanor mumbled silently to Yang, hinting that something about her employment to Erika is quite...complicated. Upon seeing that Erika was walking out of the room she was put into, she reluctantly walked over to the detective, silent and ready to hear out any orders that the girl had in store for her. Especially after one of them was executed just minutes ago.

"Then our path is clear, we need only to discover the key to unlocking it. Come on, we need to talk to the others and see if anyone has discovered any clues. You know, like detectives like you do in normal cases," Robin explained as he held the door open for Erika.

@Gummi Bunnies

~Locked Room~

Grief

Arya sat upon the ground, staring blankly ahead of her as a ballad of viscera and bone danced in front of her. The remnants of bone, flesh, and blood showered below, some getting on her absolutely filthy clothing. No words escaped her mouth, not even a breath, the preteen frozen within time and space. In just under a second, two individuals with dreams, goals, hopes, desires, and possible families were eradicated, gone from the very face of this demented planet. The magnitude of which, she wondered, if Monokuma even cared. Normally, Arya had pushed it aside, unable to simply shrug it off like others and continue on doing her best to vainly keep some semblance of solace.

But alas, that was far from the case this time.

Digging into her pockets once more, she pulled out the magical notebook, opening it to see a still shot of Rose firmly impaled. Adding to the grief Arya had for mere strangers, the child held back tears, falling onto her back and staring straight up. Annabeth and Billy sacrificed themselves for her, a mere child, a young princess with no titles, no lands, and a kingdom on the verge of collapse. Traitors lurked among her at every moment, the possibility of them being whom she considered close allies, such as Cosmo, Edward, or Bayonetta lingered. How a person could live with themselves with such guilt is beyond Arya, but apparently, three of them can.

"W-Why? I am no Queen, I own nothing....why d-did you sacrifice yourselves?" Arya whispered, raising her head and taking another glance at what remained of Annabeth, Billy, and that psychopathic priest. Climbing up to her knees, the She-Wolf unsheathed Sicle, striking it firmly to the ground. Feeling the skin of her hands dig into the hilt of her newly-transformed Estoc, the child lowered her head softly. One, lone tear caressed down her grimy cheek, landing onto the cement below.

"The North will Remember Annabeth, Billy, and Rose. The North Remembers."

"My, my, how touching," Kotomine commented suddenly with a light sarcastic tone, abruptly appearing behind Arya, his hands folded behind his back, "And then there were none. Yes, that must be the inevitable end; for us to all suddenly drop one by one until we all die by the hands of the bear and these traitors... unless you make an effort to fight back, that is. Wouldn't you agree, child?" He asked, looking at her.

It was almost as clear as day that he felt nearly nothing at the latest deaths, even casually looting one of them of the triangular medallion half that he had found earlier without remorse.

"Don't you know of the law of the jungle? There is only one rule that applies in the wild; only the strong survive. Survival of the fittest. Those who perish were simply weak and / or victims who could not overcome the delusions of others. We have no time to waste grieving their deaths, especially considering they're somewhere else now. Who knows? Maybe they're already relaxing in Heaven as we speak, enjoying a nice afterlife. Or they could be burning eternally in Hell for whatever misdeeds they have committed in the past," he spoke, before chuckling, "This just keeps getting more interesting and more interesting as it all goes along. Shall we continue this fine story then and look for a way out of this mess of a big mall?"

Status
Not open for further replies.