Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star was caught off guard by the creature at first, jumping back a bit when she saw it.

t5jRqu8.jpg

"Ahh! Demon!" She yelped, keeping her wand trained on it just in case it tried anything. When it lunged at Emma, Star quickly fired a rainbow blast at the strange creature before it could reach her.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @kitchen​

The creature got hit by the blast and crashed hard into the counter. Despite its small stature the strike seemed to not deter it as it was still standing after. After recovering it tried once again to attack the group.

"Pretty sure looking at you won't make me any calmer. It might make things worse."

Flash's response to the native American woman could be taken half in jest, half slight not. As the both looked around, Flash saw the hole, and the cop nearby.

"Hmm is he just setting there or what?"

Shimming back down with Pocahontas in to Flash leaned against a wall, looking at Billy in the other.

"I'm just if there's only seven lights, but something is telling me this is connected. I just have a feeling. dismiss it if you want. Xehanort might be on the right track, as much I don't trust him. You weren't here earlier, Billy, but that guy said he knew about "Kingdom hearts" before all of this. Maybe he knows more than he's sharing?"

lowing her his, he looked at Pocahontas before look back at Wiccan.

"This might be coming out of left field again, but I also have a feeling
Pocahontas here is one of the lights. I mean, I don't know here that well, but she's a pure as good as we have here She's things a light pure goodness should be. Nobel, kind, strong, caring, understanding, attractive."

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Verite

Pocahontas nodded in understanding when he said that looking at her wouldn't help, she at least hoped that the other things she said would if he needed to calm down again.

When he brought up her being one of the Hearts of Light she gave a bit of a shrug at this. She felt that figuring out who the Hearts of Light would come in time.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Verite

The creature got hit by the blast and crashed hard into the counter. Despite its small stature the strike seemed to not deter it as it was still standing after. After recovering it tried once again to attack the group.
Noticing that the creature was still moving after her prior attack, Star aimed her wand at it again before firing a new spell this time.

"Narwhal blast!"

latest

When Star cast this spell, a bunch of flying narwhals flew out of Star's wand and were directed toward the enemy.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @jeremi @kitchen​

tumblr_inline_o456ylKTVg1tse695_100.png

"Aye,"
Killian replied with a nod when Emma would question the fact he had been in the Royal Navel. "It was long ago and I left that life behind me, but it's true. The Navy isn't as honorable as one might think," he added, expression hardening. "Or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say the person in charge wasn't honorable." Killian left it at that. After a time, Hook was unconsciously aware that he had become just as bad, if not worse, than the terrible king he had served. But he still blamed both the Navy and king for his brother's death. "But yes, there are such weapons in the land where I originally came from. I don't hail from the Enchanted Forest if that's what you're wondering."

"That was but a single battle," Killian replied when Emma would state that he was bested in their sword fight. "I'd be happy to have a rematch with you on another occasion. We'll see how good you do then, eh?" He smiled, about to say something when he would thank her for returning the gun, only to cut himself off along with the others when they would hear a loud noise come from downstairs.

Killian quickly trailed after, staying a good distance back from the fridge when he would see it moving. "Careful, Swan," he warned, seeing that Emma had pointed her gun at the object. Warily, he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade at his side just in case he needed something to protect himself. They had no proof this object was a threat just yet, but they most certainly needed to be careful.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @everyone​
As Emma reached for the handle the door burst open revealing the thing inside.

Shadow_KHII.png

A tiny little thing that resembled a bipedal ant or some sort. This no doubt confirmed that Gosalyn had been taken by agents of Thanos. The creature looked around rather dazed before it made a leap towards Emma in an attempt to slash her with its claws.​

"I don't know how much speculating about who is or isn't a heart of light is actually going to help us." America stated. "Thanos is still after all of us after all."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
Star was caught off guard by the creature at first, jumping back a bit when she saw it.

t5jRqu8.jpg

"Ahh! Demon!" She yelped, keeping her wand trained on it just in case it tried anything. When it lunged at Emma, Star quickly fired a rainbow blast at the strange creature before it could reach her.

tumblr_inline_oa801cFI0y1tab5zj_100.png

"Fair enough," Emma mused in response, choosing not to press on the matter, even though it was tempting. It would be good to learn more about him, and he himself had been rather presumptuous of her- but she wasn't going to worry about it right now. Instead, she focused on giving further response to his other words, though she wasn't even putting her full attention into that. No, she was much too focused on the matter of the break in for that. "Somehow, I'm not sure whether that's something I should be relieved about or scared by," she remarked upon his statement that he wasn't from the Enchanted Forest. She still didn't really know how to feel about the whole magic situation, but honestly? She was beginning to accept it. Craziness of it and all.

"If you really want to be humiliated that badly, be my guest,"
the Savior jabbed, admittedly a little more confident in her abilities than she perhaps should have been. She had only recently taken to using a sword, but she had already felled a dragon, and bested Hook- a practiced swordsman -once. She felt that gave her at least a bit of a right to be a little cocky with it.

Nonetheless.

Giving no obvious acknowledgement to Hook's warning other than a small nod over her shoulder, she proceeded to open the fridge, and.... Okay. That looked like some sort of odd humainoid shadow being. Totally normal. Which was why, after Star's blast saved her from it, she opened fire on the creature. Only, she quickly realized that reallyyyyy wasn't doing her much good. So she opted to holster her gun, grabbing her sheathed sword that had formerly belonged to Jack the giant-slayer and readying it to face the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @everybody​

As Emma reached for the handle the door burst open revealing the thing inside.

Shadow_KHII.png

A tiny little thing that resembled a bipedal ant or some sort. This no doubt confirmed that Gosalyn had been taken by agents of Thanos. The creature looked around rather dazed before it made a leap towards Emma in an attempt to slash her with its claws.​

"I don't know how much speculating about who is or isn't a heart of light is actually going to help us." America stated. "Thanos is still after all of us after all."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

t5jRqu8.jpg

Noticing that the creature was still moving after her prior attack, Star aimed her wand at it again before firing a new spell this time.

"Narwhal blast!"

latest

When Star cast this spell, a bunch of flying narwhals flew out of Star's wand and were directed toward the enemy.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @jeremi @kitchen​

"Fair enough," Emma mused in response, choosing not to press on the matter, even though it was tempting. It would be good to learn more about him, and he himself had been rather presumptuous of her- but she wasn't going to worry about it right now. Instead, she focused on giving further response to his other words, though she wasn't even putting her full attention into that. No, she was much too focused on the matter of the break in for that. "Somehow, I'm not sure whether that's something I should be relieved about or scared by," she remarked upon his statement that he wasn't from the Enchanted Forest. She still didn't really know how to feel about the whole magic situation, but honestly? She was beginning to accept it. Craziness of it and all.

the Savior jabbed, admittedly a little more confident in her abilities than she perhaps should have been. She had only recently taken to using a sword, but she had already felled a dragon, and bested Hook- a practiced swordsman -once. She felt that gave her at least a bit of a right to be a little cocky with it.

Nonetheless.

Giving no obvious acknowledgement to Hook's warning other than a small nod over her shoulder, she proceeded to open the fridge, and.... Okay. That looked like some sort of odd humainoid shadow being. Totally normal. Which was why, after Star's blast saved her from it, she opened fire on the creature. Only, she quickly realized that reallyyyyy wasn't doing her much good. So she opted to holster her gun, grabbing her sheathed sword that had formerly belonged to Jack the giant-slayer and readying it to face the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @everybody​
tumblr_inline_nrdzs3Q6R81t22rjh_100.jpg

"Another first for me. Never seen a creature quite like this before. Reminds me of..."
The man trailed off, raising an eyebrow. "Pan's shadow." When the creature would lunge at Emma, Hook immediately drew his sword. He stepped forward, but withheld any attack due to the fact that Star had attacked the creature with her own magic. It would only be downed for a second before it would rise again, and both Star and Emma would attack it once more. Hook gave his own sword a go after the girls would attack, jabbing at the black monster a couple of times.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"Another first for me. Never seen a creature quite like this before. Reminds me of..."
The man trailed off, raising an eyebrow. "Pan's shadow." When the creature would lunge at Emma, Hook immediately drew his sword. He stepped forward, but withheld any attack due to the fact that Star had attacked the creature with her own magic. It would only be downed for a second before it would rise again, and both Star and Emma would attack it once more. Hook gave his own sword a go after the girls would attack, jabbing at the black monster a couple of times.

Nonetheless.

"Be careful!" Krennic came in the aid of Emma, and Killian really, pointing the blaster at the creature until it came closer, that is until it became too close for comfort.

normal_vlcsnap-00561.png

"Bugger keeps moving, can't get a good hit.." Krennic sounded irritated before taking out one of the individual power cells from his blaster pistol, inserting a single Armour Breaker power cell, and pointed the blaster once more at the creature before finally firing dead center of it.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Tommy yawned dramatically. "Really? That little thing?" he scoffed, letting the others get their attacks in. Not caring if they had done the creature in already, he moved immediately after Krennic's attack with the intention of adding insult to injury. He took pots and pans off their shelves and walloped the little guy a number of times over,

O90ejH9.png

When he was done, the kitchen items were lined neatly on the counter with Tommy standing beside them. The whole thing would have only taken a second or two.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kitchen

tumblr_inline_o8d3vcP3jm1qd3fj6_250.png

Judy slunk around the fringe of the superhuman dogpile, and made absolute certain she didn't get in-between the helpless shadow and anyone itching for a fight. Wishing not to stand idly by and twiddle her thumbs, however, she set about investigating the carnage which was once the home of Darkwing Duck's "alter ego".

Searching every nook and cranny except the kitchen, for reasons previously mentioned.

@Jeremi

@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

Chapter 2
The long night

The creature had no chance against the numerous attacks aimed its way and it finally vanished out of existence. This but confirmed that Thanos had been here.

America came downstairs to investigate the racket and after a very quick explanation from Tommy it was clear to her what they had to do next.

"We need to jump, Darkwing's daughter's kidnapped and we're compromised."

"Then I'm going with you!" Darkwing responded having finished sulking. "Gosalyn's out there and I can't just sit here and do nothing!"

While America understood his plight they couldn't drag another cast away with them. "Then who will be here to protect the city if something terrible happened to it? Let us handle the saving and you deal with your city. We'll get Gosalyn back to you, I promise."

Darkwing mumbled something under his breath to America, sounded like a begrudging 'you're right.' "Please get her back to me."

"Promise."
America had already rolled up her hand into a fist before punching the wall of the house and another portal emerged. "Everyone, we're heading out!" After everyone left and the portal closed only Darkwing and Launchpad were left to clean up the mess.

"They'll find her DW, I'm sure of it!"

"Maybe...I'm just afraid in what state she'll be..."

Lunchpad could only give his boss a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

The group on the other hand found themselves in another city in the middle of night on top of the roof of what seemed to be a clock-tower. If St Canard had reminded some of New York then this city was a spitting image of it! Before the group could try to figure out anything else they would hear fighting down in the streets.

Huge monstrous beings with wings were fighting the same creature that had been in the Darkwing Duck household not too long ago, but this time they were far more numerous.

Considering however what their opponents looked like.

Where they friend or foe?

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Chapter 2
The long night

The creature had no chance against the numerous attacks aimed its way and it finally vanished out of existence. This but confirmed that Thanos had been here.

America came downstairs to investigate the racket and after a very quick explanation from Tommy it was clear to her what they had to do next.

"Then I'm going with you!" Darkwing responded having finished sulking. "Gosalyn's out there and I can't just sit here and do nothing!"

While America understood his plight they couldn't drag another cast away with them. "Then who will be here to protect the city if something terrible happened to it? Let us handle the saving and you deal with your city. We'll get Gosalyn back to you, I promise."

Darkwing mumbled something under his breath to America, sounded like a begrudging 'you're right.' "Please get her back to me."

"Promise."
America had already rolled up her hand into a fist before punching the wall of the house and another portal emerged. "Everyone, we're heading out!" After everyone left and the portal closed only Darkwing and Launchpad were left to clean up the mess.

The group on the other hand found themselves in another city in the middle of night on top of the roof of what seemed to be a clock-tower. If St Canard had reminded some of New York then this city was a spitting image of it! Before the group could try to figure out anything else they would hear fighting down in the streets.

Huge monstrous beings with wings were fighting the same creature that had been in the Darkwing Duck household not too long ago, but this time they were far more numerous.

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Star felt extremely bad for Darkwing after hearing more about his daughter and the distraught look on his face. It honestly made her want to cry herself, but she had a job to do. Before they left, Star gave the duck a reassuring nod.

Once the group had arrived in the new dimension, Star immediately took notice of the fight that was ensuing in front of them. Not hesitating for a single second, the interdimensional Princess lept into action with her trusty wand in tow.

"Cupcake Blast!" Star yelled. When she said this spell, an array of crystal and rock hard cupcakes with shards sticking out of them were fired toward the strange creatures.

latest

Meanwhile, Marco had woken up and was confused as to why he was slung over Herbert's shoulder.

"Uh... can you put me down?" Marco asked in a dazy yet confused tone.

@Jeremi @whoever

Last edited:
"The heck is going on down there?!" Hiro exclaimed as he took notice of the fight between the strange creatures. Just when he thought he'd seen it all too! "Baymax, suit up! We need to get rid of those weird shadow creatures!"

"Affirmative, Hiro," the inflatable robot said, before deep red and purple plates of armor suddenly materialized on his body as Baymax indeed armored up, "Might I take note of the risk factor that investigating may pose for you? Even if or when they are disposed of, there is no telling that those other creatures prove to be friendly."

tumblr_inline_nfxzp2vic91s0kmzl.png

"Well, Baymax," Hiro replied, taking a moment to step into his armor as well, before settling atop Baymax, "It's like they say. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! You get on too, Go Go! They need our help!"

One might have believed the boy to be quixotic or intrepid, had the boy not been in the company of those whom he perceived to hold the same opinion as him. With that said, after helping Go Go onto Baymax, the robot took flight with his rocket thrusters, gliding down to the streets before dropping Hiro and Go Go onto the ground from a safe height, before proceeding to fly forward and shoot his rocket fist at the hostile creatures!

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Everybody

• Love
Adjacent to the living room that they were now standing in Herbert would indeed find himself a pop-up toaster and a kitchen. Assuming he didn't care to face the wrath of the house occupants he could do to it as he saw fit. Inside the fridge he found an assortment of different food stuff typical to a suburban home.​

For those that came up stairs they would see Star kicking open the door and the ensuring shock making Darkwing who was inside the room jump into Launchpad's warm embrace. "Do you mind?!" He shot back to Star before jumping back down to the ground. The group now noticed that they were standing inside a kids room that much like the downstairs area looked like a tornado had passed by.

America walked in and saw the scene. "Talk, why was this break in so important."

Launchpad looked down at Darkwing with a concerned look before Darkwing just sighed. "It's my daughter...Gossalyn. This is my house. Or my alter egos house. She's gone!"

That was not the answer America was expecting. "I-I'm sorry."

Meanwhile the group still downstairs in the living room suddenly heard sounds coming from the kitchen. You could've sworn that you saw a small shadow pass by in the entrance before disappearing again.​

tumblr_o0i18n0lPt1qj7lxmo6_250.png

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you guys!" Star said nervously before listening to America's and Darkwing's conversation. Star, having a huge soft spot for small animals (or really just small things in general), Star undoubtedly began to tear up upon hearing that his daughter had gone missing.

MQP437e.jpg

"Awww. I promise that no matter what it takes, we're gonna find her!" Star said with one hundred percent intentions to do so. She didn't have too long to dwell on it however, as there were soon loud noises heard from the kitchen.

So of course Star went to investigate. Running out of the room, Star slid down the railing of the stairs and into the kitchen. It appeared as though someone had already began investigating the area. Star was about to ask him if he'd found anything. However, the entire fridge started shaking before she could do so.

Though she didn't yell this time, Star did take aim at the fridge with her wand just in case whatever was in there tried to attack them.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kitchen​
Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Star felt extremely bad for Darkwing after hearing more about his daughter and the distraught look on his face. It honestly made her want to cry herself, but she had a job to do. Before they left, Star gave the duck a reassuring nod.

Once the group had arrived in the new dimension, Star immediately took notice of the fight that was ensuing in front of them. Not hesitating for a single second, the interdimensional Princess lept into action with her trusty wand in tow.

"Cupcake Blast!" Star yelled. When she said this spell, an array of crystal and rock hard cupcakes with shards sticking out of them were fired toward the strange creatures.

latest

Meanwhile, Marco had woken up and was confused as to why he was slung over Herbert's shoulder.

"Uh... can you put me down?" Marco asked in a dazy yet confused tone.

@Crow @Jeremi @whoever

As Herbert entered the room with his newly-assembled Toastbuster 1000, assembled from the Toaster he found, he saw the Darkwing Duck, seeming to be shocked by... something.

He hid the Toastbuster behind his back, since he didn't want the Darkwing Duck to get in a worse mood than he already was in.

When Star promised to help Darkwing Duck find his daughter, Herbert knew that he'd have to join in through one way or another. He wasn't a solo-mastermind in this scenario, but a member of a team who moved forward as one.

Herbert didn't like that(much), but it was the only way home. If fellow villains were against him, it was time to be against fellow villains as he allied with various heroes.

Speaking of fellow villains, it appeared that Thanos had access to many minions in the form of oversized ants. These ants seemed to have a special power to enter the floor as shadows.

Fighting these beings were another set of winged beasts... Herbert recognised these winged beasts from tales that penguins share during Halloween. They even wore costumes of the creatures in addition to other monsters such as werewolves, vampires and zombies for the occasion. Off-holiday, they were placed as decorations for fancier igloos.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Gargoyles huh? There must be some pretty nice mansions nearby. I don't imagine they can talk or anything," Herbert says. "They're guarding something, but what exactly are they guarding something fro- oh, right. Alright Marco, rise and shine! Moonshine, that is."

Herbert then put him down slowly.

Herbert then hands the recently-awoken Marco the Toastbuster 1000 and requested for him to hold on to it for a bit. If Marco attempted to use it, he would find that it worked like a pistol, except it shot toast as ammo, two at a time.

lJ32qjc.jpg

"Hold onto this for me for a bit, I'm going to make something bigger and better," Herbert says as he begins to dismantle a nearby vending machine in an attempt to construct his newest invention - the Soda Bomber 2000.

While the Toastbuster 1000 had the general shape and function of a pistol, the Soda Bomber 2000 seemed to be a mix of a gatling gun and bazooka.

And it shot a variety of bottled and canned drinks at such great impacts, they would explode to create a great mess!

439fqmB.jpg

"You'll never take me alive, you oversized ants! NEVER!"

Herbert began his assault upon the ant-like beings with his new weapon. A mess of soft drinks and warm beverages littered the floor that the glowy-eyed arthropod-like minions of Thanos traversed.

"Huh, I never realised it until now - but I've never seen an actual ant in my entire life!"
@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @etcetcetc

Last edited:
As Herbert entered the room with his newly-assembled Toastbuster 1000, assembled from the Toaster he found, he saw the Darkwing Duck, seeming to be shocked by... something.

He hid the Toastbuster behind his back, since he didn't want the Darkwing Duck to get in a worse mood than he already was in.

When Star promised to help Darkwing Duck find his daughter, Herbert knew that he'd have to join in through one way or another. He wasn't a solo-mastermind in this scenario, but a member of a team who moved forward as one.

Herbert didn't like that(much), but it was the only way home. If fellow villains were against him, it was time to be against fellow villains as he allied with various heroes.

Speaking of fellow villains, it appeared that Thanos had access to many minions in the form of oversized ants. These ants seemed to have a special power to enter the floor as shadows.

Fighting these beings... Herbert recognised these beings from tales that penguins share during Halloween. They even wore costumes of the creatures in addition to other monsters such as werewolves, vampires and zombies for the occasion. Off-holiday, they were placed as decorations for fancier igloos.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Gargoyles huh? There must be some pretty nice mansions nearby. I don't imagine they can talk or anything," Herbert says. "They're guarding something, but what exactly are they guarding something fro- oh, right. Alright Marco, rise and shine! Moonshine, that is."

Herbert then hands the recently-awoken Marco the Toastbuster 1000 and requested for him to hold on to it for a bit. If Marco attempted to use it, he would find that it worked like a pistol, except it shot toast as ammo, two at a time.

lJ32qjc.jpg

"Hold onto this for me for a bit, I'm going to make something bigger and better," Herbert says as he begins to dismantle a nearby vending machine in an attempt to construct his newest invention - the Soda Bomber 2000.

While the Toastbuster 1000 had the general shape and function of a pistol, the Soda Bomber 2000 seemed to be a mix of a gatling gun and bazooka.

And it shot a variety of bottled and canned drinks at such great impacts, they would explode to create a great mess!

439fqmB.jpg

Herbert began his assault upon the ant-like beings with his new weapon. A mess of soft drinks and warm beverages littered the floor that the glowy-eyed arthropod-like minions of Thanos traversed.

"Huh, I never realised it until now - but I've never seen an actual ant in my entire life!"

Marco, who was still trying to take in his surroundings, was a bit caught off guard when Herbert handed him what looked like some sort of toaster pistol?

DUbWD3G.jpg

"Uhhh, ok?" Marco said as he examined the strange machine. Eventually, Marco decided to do a test fire of it and fired off two pieces of toast into the air. "Well then. Herbert, is this supposed to be a weapon orrrrr--" Marco trailed off when he saw that the polar bear was no longer standing beside him, but had instead take to turning a vending machine into some weird mix between a gattling gun and a bazooka. And it fired soda.

Well, there was only one rational thing to do in this situation.

Nmva8.jpg

"You guys are toast."

Quickly hopping down from the building and into the fight, Marco aimed his new toaster gun at the various hostile creatures and began rapidly firing endless streams of deadly toast at those fiends!

@Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @fight

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crow
Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

Hercules wasted no time, rushing into the fray as he jumped from the rooftop, Adamantine mace in hand. "Less talking. More fighting!" As he hit the streets, the surrounding block rumbled faintly on impact. He began to fight the shadowy beings head on, using fist, mace and environmental objects to smash his way upon the waves of enemies. "By no means close to the Mad Titan and his army but you will have to do you shadowy fiends! Amadeus! Come! There is plenty of these to go around." The demigod called to his friend, having little trouble with the enemies at the moment.

Amadeus just shook his head, not ready to fight just yet. He still had yet to join any fighting, having hopes that he would only need to fight if the need arises. He did watch the others, however, making mental notes on their abilities and fighting styles.

@Jeremi @Fighting @Rooftop

• Love
Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

"The heck is going on down there?!" Hiro exclaimed as he took notice of the fight between the strange creatures. Just when he thought he'd seen it all too! "Baymax, suit up! We need to get rid of those weird shadow creatures!"

"Affirmative, Hiro," the inflatable robot said, before deep red and purple plates of armor suddenly materialized on his body as Baymax indeed armored up, "Might I take note of the risk factor that investigating may pose for you? Even if or when they are disposed of, there is no telling that those other creatures prove to be friendly."

tumblr_inline_nfxzp2vic91s0kmzl.png

"Well, Baymax," Hiro replied, taking a moment to step into his armor as well, before settling atop Baymax, "It's like they say. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! You get on too, Go Go! They need our help!"

One might have believed the boy to be quixotic or intrepid, had the boy not been in the company of those whom he perceived to hold the same opinion as him. With that said, after helping Go Go onto Baymax, the robot took flight with his rocket thrusters, gliding down to the streets before dropping Hiro and Go Go onto the ground from a safe height, before proceeding to fly forward and shoot his rocket fist at the hostile creatures!

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Everybody

Fighting these beings were another set of winged beasts... Herbert recognised these winged beasts from tales that penguins share during Halloween. They even wore costumes of the creatures in addition to other monsters such as werewolves, vampires and zombies for the occasion. Off-holiday, they were placed as decorations for fancier igloos.

wGGjE0w.jpg

lJ32qjc.jpg

439fqmB.jpg

Hercules wasted no time, rushing into the fray as he jumped from the rooftop, Adamantine mace in hand. "Less talking. More fighting!" As he hit the streets, the surrounding block rumbled faintly on impact. He began to fight the shadowy beings head on, using fist, mace and environmental objects to smash his way upon the waves of enemies. "By no means close to the Mad Titan and his army but you will have to do you shadowy fiends! Amadeus! Come! There is plenty of these to go around." The demigod called to his friend, having little trouble with the enemies at the moment.

Amadeus just shook his head, not ready to fight just yet. He still had yet to join any fighting, having hopes that he would only need to fight if the need arises. He did watch the others, however, making mental notes on their abilities and fighting styles.

@Jeremi @Fighting @Rooftop

Xehanort quickly jumped into the fray, Keyblade in hand. He began teleporting rapidly between targets of the monster horde, slashing with his Keyblade.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Verite

"Be careful!" Krennic came in the aid of Emma, and Killian really, pointing the blaster at the creature until it came closer, that is until it became too close for comfort.

normal_vlcsnap-00561.png

"Bugger keeps moving, can't get a good hit.." Krennic sounded irritated before taking out one of the individual power cells from his blaster pistol, inserting a single Armour Breaker power cell, and pointed the blaster once more at the creature before finally firing dead center of it.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Tommy yawned dramatically. "Really? That little thing?" he scoffed, letting the others get their attacks in. Not caring if they had done the creature in already, he moved immediately after Krennic's attack with the intention of adding insult to injury. He took pots and pans off their shelves and walloped the little guy a number of times over,

O90ejH9.png

When he was done, the kitchen items were lined neatly on the counter with Tommy standing beside them. The whole thing would have only taken a second or two.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kitchen
batch01_057.png

Okay. So she had gotten into conjoined slashes at the creature with Hook, which, was a little weird, maybe? But it definitely wasn't as weird as Star's magic blasts or the boy who literally beat the thing up with a variety of kitchen utensils in a matter of seconds. Emma probably would have made a surprised comment, but by the time the words started coming out of her mouth, he was done with his aim and together, they had all vanquished the creature. "Woah-- ...Uh, nice work, kid," she offered, uncertainty and surprise in her tone as she glanced at Tommy. Yeah. Still wasn't used to the whole magic and superhuman ability stuff.

If she had intended to ask questions or stare at the boy any longer, she didn't have the chance. Her mild shock was interrupted when America came rushing back down the stairs, stating they had been compromised and needed to get out of there as soon as possible. Which, with her handy ability to form portals out of absolutely nowhere(man Emma wished she'd had that before), was now. "...Yeah. Right," she agreed in a mutter, taking a deep breath and letting it go. She did give an almost too sympathetic look to Darkwing, a flicker of sadness washing over her features momentarily.

"Hey. I... know what you're feeling. I know what it's like, having your kid ripped away from you. And, hell, being ripped away from your kid, too!"
she offered, looking Darkwing right in the eyes with pain in her own. Henry had felt far away, before... But now? It felt like he was further than ever. "So trust me when I say, we'll get your kid back. I promise. From... One parent to another." And like hell was she going to sit back and break that promise. No, she would make sure this Gosalyn got back to Darkwing, safe and sound.

And with that sentiment? She jumped.

By this point, the whole leaping-headfirst-into-some-weird-magic-portal thing was becoming a little more familiar, bit by bit. But that definitely didn't mean it was something she was comfortable with. Far from it, in fact. But if it meant finding Darkwing's daughter? ...If it meant getting back to Henry, and Mary Margaret, and David? She would jump through every damn portal there was, as many times as she had to. Even if those portals led to....- Okay. More of those weird shadow creatures, and they were fighting-

"Are those...--"
Sighing softly, she cut herself off, merely shaking her head as she again drew the sword she had previously stowed. "You know what? I don't want to know. Let's kick some-" Oh. Right. There were kids here. "...Shadow butt." Nice save, Emma. Truly a fitting wearer of the title of the Savior. But the regulations for her role didn't matter. No, she was far to focused on getting down to the fight and hacking away at those shadow beasts- and not the ones with wings.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @Everyboday​

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Violet Parr
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite
@Fight

It didn't take long for Violet to pick up on the fact that there was no-one upstairs, and as a result, she turned herself visible again, peering around the room. With a bit of deductive reasoning, and some conversing with the others, it was soon revealed that the place had been emptied of its resident; Dark Wing's very own daughter!

A look of determination crossed her face as America laid out the finer details; they had to move onto another place, in order to both find Dark Wing's daughter, and avoid this so called Thanos's forces. Right before she hopped worlds with the others, she tried her best to look more calm and collected, like her mother would in a situation like this as she spoke.

"We'll fine her..." She said, trying to reassure him.

Then, she was gone, diving through the fabrics of reality with the others once more... But this time, it looked like things were alot less peacefull; winged creatures were fighting shadowy apparitions... Not unlike the thing Tommy encountered in the basement of the house they had recently left.

XZQ5iHu.png

Looking around in surprise, she took a moment to register what her very own eyes were seeing, before she shook off her initial shock, toughening up as she rushed into action.

Attempting to assist the combatants already in the area, she began to rush around, forming purple forcefield walls in an effort to contain and distract the creatures, hopefully allowing other combattants to finish them off.

It was the best she could do, for the time being, at least until she was able to get a weapon or something.​

tumblr_inline_nchsz0HW2H1sjwazq.png

Continuing to go with the flow, at least for now, Killian followed after the group when they would make their way through the next portal. He said nothing when Emma and a couple others would try to console Darkwing, not wanting to concern himself with the drama. He understood what it was like to be ripped away from someone he cared about, but he couldn't always go around expressing his concern for the problems of others. Especially not when there was nothing in it for him. If he did so all the time, it would most certainly hurt his reputation.

Upon arriving in the new city, Hook gazed upon the creatures fighting they same shadows they had encountered. Deciding the shadows were their only real enemy for now, he rushed in to help attack them with Emma and the others. "I hope you're ready for a one way trip to Davy Jones' Locker, mates!" he called out, slashing at the shadows with his sword. With every one of these beasts he vanquished, Killian really hoped he would be closer to leaving this place and arriving to Storybrooke.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Verite @York @Mason Moretti @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Crow @Those fighting​

Chapter 2
The long night

"Promise."

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

wGGjE0w.jpg

lJ32qjc.jpg

439fqmB.jpg

Marco, who was still trying to take in his surroundings, was a bit caught off guard when Herbert handed him what looked like some sort of toaster pistol?

DUbWD3G.jpg

"Uhhh, ok?" Marco said as he examined the strange machine. Eventually, Marco decided to do a test fire of it and fired off two pieces of toast into the air. "Well then. Herbert, is this supposed to be a weapon orrrrr--" Marco trailed off when he saw that the polar bear was no longer standing beside him, but had instead take to turning a vending machine into some weird mix between a gattling gun and a bazooka. And it fired soda.

Well, there was only one rational thing to do in this situation.

Nmva8.jpg

"You guys are toast."

Quickly hopping down from the building and into the fight, Marco aimed his new toaster gun at the various hostile creatures and began rapidly firing endless streams of deadly toast at those fiends!

@Crow @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @fight

For a good portion of the time they were to see those scary shadow creatures, Tigger had lingered around, scared to the point that he hadn't been able to bounce around like normal. Peeking out a bit once they were in a new location, he was absolutely unnerved that there was so many of those shadows. However... something about seeing the others that he was grouped up with fight against those shadows gave him a realization.

"What am I doing? I gots to help them! And in one way a Tigger like me can!"

Steeling up some courage, Tigger leapt down from the building, ready to bounce on top of the shadow creatures with his tail in hopes that it'll help.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @everybody​

The sudden arrival of the group into the fight quickly tipped the fight in the winged monster's favor. Soon enough all of the shadow creatures were dealt with leaving only the people who had joined the fray and the monsters on the streets.

The tallest and most imposing of them all walked up to the group and after a moment of looking around he spoke to them.

"Thank you for the aid, strangers. Those demons suddenly materialized in our home and attacked. I don't know how much longer we would have managed had you not arrived."
He gave them a bow before continuing. "I am Goliath, and these are my friends of the Manhattan clan."

Goliath motioned towards the others who gave them a wave and a welcome in one form or another. "Yeah don't mention it, we know their boss so it only felt right to give you guys a hand." America responded in turn.

Goliath noticed that America was looking around wearily and spoke. "Perhaps we should continue this conversation some place less conspicuous."

Those that could could get up by their own power headed back to the roof while those that couldn't were carried by those who could fly.

Once one the roof Goliath lead them to the door of the clock tower and beckoned them to enter.

latest

Inside they found that the clock tower had been turned into a makeshift home of sorts. There was electricity for a small kitchen, a TV and other appliances. All in all it didn't quite look as grim and bare as the exterior might have lead the group to believe.

An older looking creature with a white beard spoke up next.

"While the rescue was appreciated, perhaps you could tell us how you suddenly appeared from thin air on the roof of our home?"

Goliath seemed like this was a good point and nodded. "Hudson is right. While we are no strangers to magic nor technology, such a large number of you appearing here has to mean something."

"Well you see the thing about that is..." And so America once again detailed everything to Goliath and his friends. From their capture, their escape and about the hearts of light.

When she finished the smallest of Goliath's group spoke up. "Whoa...that sounds huuuuge!"

"Yes, indeed." Goliath responded in turn. "So if these shadows are looking for these hearts of light...what caused them to arrive here? While I wont argue for our nature...wouldn't a human be an easier target then a Gargoyle?"

When Goliath said that the what seemed to be the only female among the Gargoyles cautiously looked down at the floor.​

Status
Not open for further replies.