Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet Parr
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Seeing that there was no-one outside, Violet sighed and headed back in, running into Star, the girl from before. Realizing that they didn't have time to really converse before, she took the opportunity to mention her name, this time remembering not reveal her last name, like she almost did before.

"I'm-... Just call me Violet..." She said, offering a meek, but friendly smile.

HRkSB0y.png

Unfortunately, it seems that they conversation was interrupted when warning sirens began to blare, startling Violet into action. Remembering what America had mentioned while she was listening in on the conversations going on, she had to wonder if they would be coming against anything like those creatures back at the space station.

Once they arrived on scene, Violet nodded quietly, deciding to turn herself invincible for the time being as she headed upstairs, trying to find the source of the voices. Though she wasn't sure who, or what she was dealing with, she knew she couldn't just dilly dally around with civilian lives at risk.​

Pocahontas had been curiously looking at all of the machinery, but didn't touch anything. Halfheartedly listening to the conversations around her, she glanced up when discussion of the hearts of light and Kingdom Hearts was talked about.

"Flash." Pocahontas called, walking over to the man calmly.

Placing a hand on his gun, she aimed to try an point it towards the floor.

"Calm yourself, please. He hasn't hurt any of us so far, and he isn't a threat like he was earlier." she spoke calmly, glancing up at him. This was almost like when John Smith tried to shoot that bear, just filled with more negativity and anger out of almost nowhere.

@Jeremi @Josh M @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite @others

"Killing him, Flash. We need to kill him."

Not speaking at first, Flash turned to his companion, Flash's hand shook with anger.

"Shoot him in the head. Do it now."

"I know, P. I am trying"

Things seemed to get worse, Krennic's stunt was more effect than he thought. The heat of the jet engines made venom unstable. Fire being one of the Venom's weakness, Flash started to lose it. Thank god for Tommy . Turning to allies, Flash felt shame. The suit got the best of him.

Now somewhere new, Flash didn't look at Hiro in the eyes as he turned to the boy, and his other allies.

"Sorry about that. Let's move on. I'll take the roof. Who's with me?"

It was lie. Well, a half lie. Part of him felt guilt. Part of him felt guilt for letting him get away.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Not speaking at first, Flash turned to his companion, Flash's hand shook with anger.

"I know, P. I am trying"

Things seemed to get worse, Krennic's stunt was more effect than he thought. The heat of the jet engines made venom unstable. Fire being one of the Venom's weakness, Flash started to lose it. Thank god for Tommy . Turning to allies, Flash felt shame. The suit got the best of him.

Now somewhere new, Flash didn't look at Hiro in the eyes as he turned to the boy, and his other allies.

It was lie. Well, a half lie. Part of him felt guilt. Part of him felt guilt for letting him get away.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Pocahontas gave Flash a concerned look. She knew he was trying his best, the way his hand shook showed it clear as day. She didn't so much as flinch at the thought of dying, instead keeping her head held high and a calm set to her shoulders.

Luckily, the others intervened just in time.

"Every time you struggle to remain calm, just look at me and try to take calm breaths and...think of something possibly possitive." she added, not completely sure of that last part, but did her best to comfort and soothe him all the same.

When they ended up in a new location, Pocahontas had to take a moment to fully process the situation

"I'll go with you." she may not of exactly been a warrior of her people but she was pretty buff she knew she would have to do all she could to help those around her somehow. Plus, she could be stealthy when she needed to be.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Verite

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
And the wonder twins to the rescue. "Obviously we'll just split these two up. Venom, you go and stand on one side of the lair and Krennic on the other." America cracked her knuckles together. "Next time someone pulls a stunt like this I'm going to punch a hole in reality and strand you there. Have I made myself clear?"

As the group bickered warning sirens started to blare. "A police report just came in! A break in at 537 Avian Way. A break in? That's too pedestrian to wh- WHAT? Launchpad! Gossalyn! We need to go ASAP!"

"Right away DW!" As the two heroes started scurrying to a platform stationed in the lair, America was just left with a confused expression.

"Wait you're leaving? You said it yourself what's weird about a break in?"

"There's no time to explain! It's..."
Darkwing just trailed off as he pressed a nearby button that sent him and Launchpad some place.

"Uuh..." America looked at the now empty platform. "I guess we should follow them? Billy, can you get us to where Darkwing just went?"

Wiccan nodded and started an incantation that sounded awfully like, "I want to find Darkwing Duck." Soon enough the entire group was teleported to his current location.

As the group got their bearings they found themselves in the living room of a quaint suburban home. Or that's what it was supposed to be but right now it looked like a bomb had been dropped in the middle of the room with items scattered all over and broken furniture. They could hear voices coming from upstairs. "Everyone be careful, and anyone who continues to fight during this, you remember my warning."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Just as Marco was about to land a perfect hit on Krennic, the entire group was transported to the middle of what appeared to be a suburban home. Marco, having been mid air during the teleportation process, happened to chop down on a conveniently placed wooden plank in the process. Or at least he would have if Star had not intervened.

latest

Yeah, Marco was out cold for the time being. Star on the other hand walked over to Marco to check and see if he was alright.

"Uhh... Marco?" No response came from the teen. Normally she would have been worried, but Marco had taken worse hits than this before. He'd be fine!

Not only that, but Star suddenly heard noises coming from upstairs. The interdimensional princess of course went to investigate. Sadly, the words "quiet" and "subtle" weren't exactly in her vocabulary. So instead of approaching the upstairs quietly like everyone else, Star took a more direct approach and busted down the door with her wand and took aim at whoever was up there.

xSuqR.jpg

"Who are you?!" She yelled in a loud enough tone that everyone in the house should be able to hear her.

@Yun Lee @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @upstairs

batch01_054.png

Emma wore a poker face as Killian made his claims on what he thought she really felt, her expression near unreadable as she stared at him. There was a long few moments of silence before she tightened her lips, just before parting them to utter a reply. "Yeah, well, I'd say that I have pretty good reasons, if that were the case," she stated softly, keeping too much emotion from making it's way into her words. She didn't owe this man anything. He didn't need to hear her story, or need his ideas affirmed. No, her life was hers, and she wasn't about to pour it all out to him.

No. She was just going to shut him out- just like she did to the rest of the world.

Still, a sarcastic and blatantly unconvinced grin came to her face at Killian's claim that he would show her that he was quite the catch. It wasn't as though she hadn't heard such words before, and they never proved to be true. So why would he be any different? "Yeah? Good luck with that, then." It was hardly much, but it was all Emma cared to add on the matter. After all, lingering on it might give off the self-proclaimed-ly false message that she was actually interested.

So naturally, Star's further comments, coupled with Hook's own responses to them, just caused Emma to let out a small sigh, forcing a small smile for the girl. "I'm sure you're a great matchmaker. It's just... Hook and I? We aren't made to be a match." Yeah. If her screwed up family history hadn't been enough, having the last guy she fell for killed as they kissed and die in her arms had definitely made it hard to fess up to any attraction.

Fortunately, a distraction from this madness came in the form of transportation to some house, on the call of a robbery. Immediately, Emma went to reach for her gun, ready to invoke her status in the police department if they found anything suspicious was found. But, of course, everything was suspicious and her gun was not there, having been given earlier to Hook. Great. At least she still had her sword, in any case, which she grasped and readied herself to draw if necessary as she went to slowly traverse the stairs towards the voices with stealth and caution--

Andddddd Star had just busted the door down, yelling up a storm.

Why did she bother.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @everybodyyyyy
Before Hook would have little more time to prod at Emma's responses, he would find himself caught up in the move with their group. Their new location appeared to be a bit less confusing than the last, but was quite a mess. The man walked around, gently nudging some of the scattered objects with his boot, occasionally kneeling down to poke at something with his hook. He would continue to walk around casually until he would flinch, caught off guard by Star's yelling.

tumblr_inline_ob29vue2YB1tse695_100.png

"Calm yourself, lass. Sailing headfirst into uncharted waters is a disaster waiting to happen," Killian warned, not that it would do the child any good. She had already gone and made a lot of noise.

Letting out a sigh, he would peer back at Emma over his shoulder, noticing she was looking for her gun. While his first instinct was to tease her about it, he instead retrieved the gun from his coat and offered it to her. "This what you're looking for, love? Wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me to keep a lady from what's rightfully hers." Although it would've been a safer bet to keep the gun and use it to protect himself, he actually would rather have seen her safe.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Before Hook would have little more time to prod at Emma's responses, he would find himself caught up in the move with their group. Their new location appeared to be a bit less confusing than the last, but was quite a mess. The man walked around, gently nudging some of the scattered objects with his boot, occasionally kneeling down to poke at something with his hook. He would continue to walk around casually until he would flinch, caught off guard by Star's yelling.

"Calm yourself, lass. Sailing headfirst into uncharted waters is a disaster waiting to happen," Killian warned, not that it would do the child any good. She had already gone and made a lot of noise.

Letting out a sigh, he would peer back at Emma over his shoulder, noticing she was looking for her gun. While his first instinct was to tease her about it, he instead retrieved the gun from his coat and offered it to her. "This what you're looking for, love? Wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me to keep a lady from what's rightfully hers." Although it would've been a safer bet to keep the gun and use it to protect himself, he actually would rather have seen her safe.

tumblr_inline_nzdfjknxWj1tab5zj_100.jpg

"...It's fine. You keep it, for now," Emma replied quietly after a pause. "Just be careful where you point that thing. And don't fire til we know who we're even facing. Kinda learned the hard way, guns don't really work on the crazy magical crap I've stumbled into lately," she mused, clutching at her sword slightly tighter. "And be careful. We don't know what we're up against."

And that was all she had to offer, at the moment, instead shifting her focus back to the matter at hand and preparing herself for whatever might come.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @toomanytagsformobileshitpost​

"Just make sure to point it somewhere that's not at your feet.." Krennic grunted, still sore. "A good idea: Finger off the trigger until you're sure what you're pointing at is going to be killed yeah?"​

tumblr_inline_nzdfjknxWj1tab5zj_100.jpg

"...It's fine. You keep it, for now," Emma replied quietly after a pause. "Just be careful where you point that thing. And don't fire til we know who we're even facing. Kinda learned the hard way, guns don't really work on the crazy magical crap I've stumbled into lately," she mused, clutching at her sword slightly tighter. "And be careful. We don't know what we're up against."

And that was all she had to offer, at the moment, instead shifting her focus back to the matter at hand and preparing herself for whatever might come.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @toomanytagsformobileshitpost​
"Just make sure to point it somewhere that's not at your feet.." Krennic grunted, still sore. "A good idea: Finger off the trigger until you're sure what you're pointing at is going to be killed yeah?"​
tumblr_inline_ob29xep7nm1tse695_100.png

"First, I learned how to use a regular pistol in the Royal Navy. You needn't take me for a fool due to one mistake with a weapon I've never seen nor held before. You've nothing to worry about," he said, directing his comment at both Emma and Krennic. Especially Krennic. "And second..." Killian trailed off, reaching boldly to take Emma's hand and tuck the gun into it. "I wasn't offering. Take it." He then stepped past the blonde swan, walking ahead of her, but continued to speak. "Not all enemies are made of magic, love. It may come in more handy than you think. Besides..." The dark haired pirate turned to look at Emma over his shoulder, tossing her a wink before he continuing walking onward. "I'm a survivor. I get on fine with few weapons. Still have my sword, and my hook never leaves my side."

@Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper

"First, I learned how to use a regular pistol in the Royal Navy. You needn't take me for a fool due to one mistake with a weapon I've never seen nor held before. You've nothing to worry about," he said, directing his comment at both Emma and Krennic. Especially Krennic. "And second..." Killian trailed off, reaching boldly to take Emma's hand and tuck the gun into it. "I wasn't offering. Take it." He then stepped past the blonde swan, walking ahead of her, but continued to speak. "Not all enemies are made of magic, love. It may come in more handy than you think. Besides..." The dark haired pirate turned to look at Emma over his shoulder, tossing her a wink before he continuing walking onward. "I'm a survivor. I get on fine with few weapons. Still have my sword, and my hook never leaves my side."

"Whoops, sorry." Star apologized nervously, quickly lowering her wand with a small chuckle. Noticing the fact that Killian clearly wasn't comfortable with this blaster pistol, along with all the magic talk, Star simply smirked and began tossing her wand up and down in her hand in response to all this.

2CJO.jpg

"Why are you even worrying about using a weapon that you don't even know how to use, when I got a super cool magic wand!" She said in a smug tone before tossing it up in the air again.

"Besides, I'm pretty pretty much an expert at this wand business." Right when she said this, her wand landed back in her hand. Upon landing, however, a giant pink blast of pure adorable magic flew out of the wand and hit the roof, forming a large hole where roof use to be.

OSuIY0G.jpg

"Oops." She said nervously as she frantically tried to hide her wand behind her back. "That never happens, like ever!" Star sputtered out, though her facial expression and tone said otherwise.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
"Well, I can't track something without a tracking device on someone or cameras all over, finding Thanos is going to be a bit more complicated than that, but I think I can whip something up to track something based on DNA, as long as I have the right stuff" Herbert then shakes his head, "but something tells me that we won't be getting Thanos' DNA soon, and if we're going to track his lackies, he'll probably shift between minions from time to time each time we jump worlds, seeing that he has so many..."

"... Marco are you even-"

He witnessed the fight that ensued. Agent Venom, Orson, Orson's robo-minion and Marco.

Marco clearly had the disadvantage, but whether this was truly true or not never was made clear, as Marco was out cold before the fight could proceed into a bloody mess.

As Star came to check on Marco, Herbert says as he placed a palm on his face with a grumpy tone, "I think I'm going to have to keep doing this."

He lifts and carries Marco with him until he woke up.​

"... wait a second, is this entire place named after various bird-based wooooooorrrr-"

And it was time to go to the zone of crime.

wGGjE0w.jpg

"Fight, huh? I don't even have my gadgets! Unless I make one... of course... I'll catch up with you all very soon."

Herbert heads to the kitchen on the first floor in order to attempt to find a pop-up toaster and supply of bread. If he did find the toaster, he would start to dismantle it to jury-rig his next gadget. Based on his prior words, this intended gadget seemed to be a weapon of sorts, to fight the threats upstairs.

Afterwards, he checked the fridge to see what was in there.

Finally, he head upstairs like everyone else, all while carrying Marco.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Josh M @Crow @etcetcetc​

Adjacent to the living room that they were now standing in Herbert would indeed find himself a pop-up toaster and a kitchen. Assuming he didn't care to face the wrath of the house occupants he could do to it as he saw fit. Inside the fridge he found an assortment of different food stuff typical to a suburban home.​

Just as Marco was about to land a perfect hit on Krennic, the entire group was transported to the middle of what appeared to be a suburban home. Marco, having been mid air during the teleportation process, happened to chop down on a conveniently placed wooden plank in the process. Or at least he would have if Star had not intervened.

latest

Yeah, Marco was out cold for the time being. Star on the other hand walked over to Marco to check and see if he was alright.

"Uhh... Marco?" No response came from the teen. Normally she would have been worried, but Marco had taken worse hits than this before. He'd be fine!

Not only that, but Star suddenly heard noises coming from upstairs. The interdimensional princess of course went to investigate. Sadly, the words "quiet" and "subtle" weren't exactly in her vocabulary. So instead of approaching the upstairs quietly like everyone else, Star took a more direct approach and busted down the door with her wand and took aim at whoever was up there.

xSuqR.jpg

"Who are you?!" She yelled in a loud enough tone that everyone in the house should be able to hear her.

@Yun Lee @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @upstairs

For those that came up stairs they would see Star kicking open the door and the ensuring shock making Darkwing who was inside the room jump into Launchpad's warm embrace. "Do you mind?!" He shot back to Star before jumping back down to the ground. The group now noticed that they were standing inside a kids room that much like the downstairs area looked like a tornado had passed by.

America walked in and saw the scene. "Talk, why was this break in so important."

Launchpad looked down at Darkwing with a concerned look before Darkwing just sighed. "It's my daughter...Gossalyn. This is my house. Or my alter egos house. She's gone!"

That was not the answer America was expecting. "I-I'm sorry."

Meanwhile the group still downstairs in the living room suddenly heard sounds coming from the kitchen. You could've sworn that you saw a small shadow pass by in the entrance before disappearing again.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Adjacent to the living room that they were now standing in Herbert would indeed find himself a pop-up toaster and a kitchen. Assuming he didn't care to face the wrath of the house occupants he could do to it as he saw fit. Inside the fridge he found an assortment of different food stuff typical to a suburban home.​

For those that came up stairs they would see Star kicking open the door and the ensuring shock making Darkwing who was inside the room jump into Launchpad's warm embrace. "Do you mind?!" He shot back to Star before jumping back down to the ground. The group now noticed that they were standing inside a kids room that much like the downstairs area looked like a tornado had passed by.

America walked in and saw the scene. "Talk, why was this break in so important."

Launchpad looked down at Darkwing with a concerned look before Darkwing just sighed. "It's my daughter...Gossalyn. This is my house. Or my alter egos house. She's gone!"

Meanwhile the group still downstairs in the living room suddenly heard sounds coming from the kitchen. You could've sworn that you saw a small shadow pass by in the entrance before disappearing again.​

No fight for Xehanort. Whoever caused the mess had already absconded. Xehanort let his Keyblade disappear in a flash of light to wherever it goes when not summoned.

But he began to think, "Perhaps this is Thanos's work. He has ties to other worlds, and quite possibly sent someone here. Then that would mean..."

He removed his hood and asked Darkwing, "What kind of girl was your daughter? Was she the type to have a heart full of light?"

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

FIk4pHc.png

Billy had found himself wandering upstairs with the crowd to investigate the noise. Upon hearing Xehanort's question, he found himself a bit confused. "Have we discussed yet what a heart 'full of light' even means?" He'd lifted his fingers to put quotations around the phrase. "Is it really just someone pure of heart? To be honest, that's not something that seems too realistic to me, you know what I mean? What exactly makes someone pure of heart, and does it really make sense for only seven people like that to exist in all of reality?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @York @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Upstairs

Meanwhile, Tommy, not one to sit still for long, went ahead to investigate the kitchen. Whatever was making the noise wouldn't have even had time to take a breath before he was there.

@Jeremi @Kitchen

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi

"I know, P. I am trying"

If Flash and Pocahontas headed to the roof the only thing they'd spot from their vantage point was the hole in the roof that Star had created and by proxy he got a clear view to where the second floor group was. As well as a police car sitting in the sidewalk.

No fight for Xehanort. Whoever caused the mess had already absconded. Xehanort let his Keyblade disappear in a flash of light to wherever it goes when not summoned.

But he began to think, "Perhaps this is Thanos's work. He has ties to other worlds, and quite possibly sent someone here. Then that would mean..."

He removed his hood and asked Darkwing, "What kind of girl was your daughter? Was she the type to have a heart full of light?"

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

What a weird question to ask. "She's brash, cocky, never does what I tell her to!

...And loyal, strong and the only daughter I ever wanted..."
Perhaps not the best time to ask a grieving father a question like that.​

FIk4pHc.png

Billy had found himself wandering upstairs with the crowd to investigate the noise. Upon hearing Xehanort's question, he found himself a bit confused. "Have we discussed yet what a heart 'full of light' even means?" He'd lifted his fingers to put quotations around the phrase. "Is it really just someone pure of heart? To be honest, that's not something that seems too realistic to me, you know what I mean? What exactly makes someone pure of heart, and does it really make sense for only seven people like that to exist in all of reality?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti @York @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Upstairs

Meanwhile, Tommy, not one to sit still for long, went ahead to investigate the kitchen. Whatever was making the noise wouldn't have even had time to take a breath before he was there.

@Jeremi @Kitchen

"Billy brings up a good point."
America replied. "I don't people realize this but the multiverse is called the multiverse for a reason. It's crazy to think that there only are seven hearts of life in all of existence." As far as what the hearts of light were? America wasn't one to speculate so instead she turned to Xehanort. "What does the expert say about it? You said they're used to open Kingdom Hearts but what does that actually mean?"

Meanwhile downstairs investigating the kitchen, Tommy didn't find anything out of the ordinary, when suddenly the fridge started to shake for some reason. Was perhaps the cause of the noise he heard earlier inside?​

tumblr_o0i18n0lPt1qj7lxmo6_250.png

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you guys!" Star said nervously before listening to America's and Darkwing's conversation. Star, having a huge soft spot for small animals (or really just small things in general), Star undoubtedly began to tear up upon hearing that his daughter had gone missing.

MQP437e.jpg

"Awww. I promise that no matter what it takes, we're gonna find her!" Star said with one hundred percent intentions to do so. She didn't have too long to dwell on it however, as there were soon loud noises heard from the kitchen.

So of course Star went to investigate. Running out of the room, Star slid down the railing of the stairs and into the kitchen. It appeared as though someone had already began investigating the area. Star was about to ask him if he'd found anything. However, the entire fridge started shaking before she could do so.

Though she didn't yell this time, Star did take aim at the fridge with her wand just in case whatever was in there tried to attack them.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kitchen​

"Whoops, sorry." Star apologized nervously, quickly lowering her wand with a small chuckle. Noticing the fact that Killian clearly wasn't comfortable with this blaster pistol, along with all the magic talk, Star simply smirked and began tossing her wand up and down in her hand in response to all this.

2CJO.jpg

"Why are you even worrying about using a weapon that you don't even know how to use, when I got a super cool magic wand!" She said in a smug tone before tossing it up in the air again.

"Besides, I'm pretty pretty much an expert at this wand business." Right when she said this, her wand landed back in her hand. Upon landing, however, a giant pink blast of pure adorable magic flew out of the wand and hit the roof, forming a large hole at said place.

OSuIY0G.jpg

"Oops." She said as she nervously tried to hide her wand behind her back. "That never happens, like ever!" Star sputtered out, though her facial expression and tone said otherwise.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi
If Flash and Pocahontas headed to the roof the only thing they'd spot from their vantage point was the hole in the roof that Star had created and by proxy he got a clear view to where the second floor group was. As well as a police car sitting in the sidewalk.

What a weird question to ask. "She's brash, cocky, never does what I tell her to!

...And loyal, strong and the only daughter I ever wanted..."
Perhaps not the best time to ask a grieving father a question like that.​

"Billy brings up a good point."
America replied. "I don't people realize this but the multiverse is called the multiverse for a reason. It's crazy to think that there only are seven hearts of life in all of existence." As far as what the hearts of light were? America wasn't one to speculate so instead she turned to Xehanort. "What does the expert say about it? You said they're used to open Kingdom Hearts but what does that actually mean?"

Meanwhile downstairs investigating the kitchen, Tommy didn't find anything out of the ordinary, when suddenly the fridge started to shake for some reason. Was perhaps the cause of the noise he heard earlier inside?​

batch01_018.png

"Wait, the Royal Navy? You?"
Emma mused, raising her eyebrows with mild surprise at Killian's statement. "Definitely didn't take you for the type to serve for-..." Oh. Right. Her family was royalty, weren't they? The thought that Hook had worked to protect her parents at any point in his life was... Ah, interesting, to say the least. Though she did briefly wonder what changed that, she was quick to forget it. "Ah, right. Glad you know how to use it, anyways, but it isn't like I'd know if pistols existed in your land or not. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but things are kinda different there from where I'm from." That was the understatement of the century.

All Emma could do was blink with surprise as Killian snatched up her free hand, forcing the gun into it. It led to a long, somewhat confused stare from the sheriff, who's confusion quickly shifted to disbelief at his explanation. An amused expression came to her face as she loosely swung the gun in her hand, chuckling faintly as she briefly looked down before again lifting her gaze. "You know, that's pretty funny. I seem to recall that you weren't the one that came out on top in our little sword fight. If anything, I'd think you need this more than me," she teased. Though despite her words, she slid her sword into it's sheath, grinning faintly at Killian as she readied her gun. "But... Thanks. I'll make sure to--"

Whatever the savior had been on the verge of saying, it was lost when the crash was heard from downstairs. Emma's eyes widened as she exchanged one last glance with the pirate, Star, and Krennic, before booking it down the stairs. Caution was good, but when it was a potentially time-sensitive matter, such as this? Where what could be a culprit could possibly book it if they weren't there in time? Well, things changed.

In a matter of moments, upon getting downstairs and taking a peek around along with Tommy and Star, Emma noticed the rattling of the fridge. Swallowing hard, she leveled her gun in the direction of the thing, very slowly and cautiously going to open the thing after giving the teens present a look that said they should be careful and ready.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @thatguyinthestore @Kitcheninvestigation​

Pocahontas gave Flash a concerned look. She knew he was trying his best, the way his hand shook showed it clear as day. She didn't so much as flinch at the thought of dying, instead keeping her head held high and a calm set to her shoulders.

Luckily, the others intervened just in time.

"Every time you struggle to remain calm, just look at me and try to take calm breaths and...think of something possibly possitive." she added, not completely sure of that last part, but did her best to comfort and soothe him all the same.

When they ended up in a new location, Pocahontas had to take a moment to fully process the situation

"I'll go with you." she may not of exactly been a warrior of her people but she was pretty buff she knew she would have to do all she could to help those around her somehow. Plus, she could be stealthy when she needed to be.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @York @Yun Lee @Verite

"Pretty sure looking at you won't make me any calmer. It might make things worse."

Flash's response to the native American woman could be taken half in jest, half slight not. As the both looked around, Flash saw the hole, and the cop nearby.

"Hmm is he just setting there or what?"

Shimming back down with Pocahontas in to Flash leaned against a wall, looking at Billy in the other.

"I'm just if there's only seven lights, but something is telling me this is connected. I just have a feeling. dismiss it if you want. Xehanort might be on the right track, as much I don't trust him. You weren't here earlier, Billy, but that guy said he knew about "Kingdom hearts" before all of this. Maybe he knows more than he's sharing?"

lowing her his, he looked at Pocahontas before look back at Wiccan.

"This might be coming out of left field again, but I also have a feeling
Pocahontas here is one of the lights. I mean, I don't know here that well, but she's a pure as good as we have here She's things a light pure goodness should be. Nobel, kind, strong, caring, understanding, attractive."

batch01_018.png

Emma mused, raising her eyebrows with mild surprise at Killian's statement. "Definitely didn't take you for the type to serve for-..." Oh. Right. Her family was royalty, weren't they? The thought that Hook had worked to protect her parents at any point in his life was... Ah, interesting, to say the least. Though she did briefly wonder what changed that, she was quick to forget it. "Ah, right. Glad you know how to use it, anyways, but it isn't like I'd know if pistols existed in your land or not. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but things are kinda different there from where I'm from." That was the understatement of the century.

All Emma could do was blink with surprise as Killian snatched up her free hand, forcing the gun into it. It led to a long, somewhat confused stare from the sheriff, who's confusion quickly shifted to disbelief at his explanation. An amused expression came to her face as she loosely swung the gun in her hand, chuckling faintly as she briefly looked down before again lifting her gaze. "You know, that's pretty funny. I seem to recall that you weren't the one that came out on top in our little sword fight. If anything, I'd think you need this more than me," she teased. Though despite her words, she slid her sword into it's sheath, grinning faintly at Killian as she readied her gun. "But... Thanks. I'll make sure to--"

Whatever the savior had been on the verge of saying, it was lost when the crash was heard from downstairs. Emma's eyes widened as she exchanged one last glance with the pirate, Star, and Krennic, before booking it down the stairs. Caution was good, but when it was a potentially time-sensitive matter, such as this? Where what could be a culprit could possibly book it if they weren't there in time? Well, things changed.

In a matter of moments, upon getting downstairs and taking a peek around along with Tommy and Star, Emma noticed the rattling of the fridge. Swallowing hard, she leveled her gun in the direction of the thing, very slowly and cautiously going to open the thing after giving the teens present a look that said they should be careful and ready.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @thatguyinthestore @Kitcheninvestigation​
tumblr_inline_o456ylKTVg1tse695_100.png

"Aye,"
Killian replied with a nod when Emma would question the fact he had been in the Royal Navel. "It was long ago and I left that life behind me, but it's true. The Navy isn't as honorable as one might think," he added, expression hardening. "Or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say the person in charge wasn't honorable." Killian left it at that. After a time, Hook was unconsciously aware that he had become just as bad, if not worse, than the terrible king he had served. But he still blamed both the Navy and king for his brother's death. "But yes, there are such weapons in the land where I originally came from. I don't hail from the Enchanted Forest if that's what you're wondering."

"That was but a single battle," Killian replied when Emma would state that he was bested in their sword fight. "I'd be happy to have a rematch with you on another occasion. We'll see how good you do then, eh?" He smiled, about to say something when he would thank her for returning the gun, only to cut himself off along with the others when they would hear a loud noise come from downstairs.

Killian quickly trailed after, staying a good distance back from the fridge when he would see it moving. "Careful, Swan," he warned, seeing that Emma had pointed her gun at the object. Warily, he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade at his side just in case he needed something to protect himself. They had no proof this object was a threat just yet, but they most certainly needed to be careful.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Jeremi @everyone​

Hercules and Megara

Hercules looked over at the other man and tilted his head as he realized that the other man was addressing him. " Well, yes, I'm from Olympus. Zeus is my father and Hera is my mother. Hades forced me to be human when I was an infant. I can't really say that I am a great hero of Greece, I am just starting off and not getting off to a good start if rescuing Megara had any indictation. Though, Phil thinks that I have great potential to be the best like Achilles."

Megara paused and listened. " Does anyone think it is possible that there might be a heart of light here? There are seven of them and Thanos only managed to get two of them in two of us. I mean, chasing us down is important, but if he is as smart and powerful as you are suggesting, wouldn't it be easier to let us lead him to the hearts of light and get the other five while we are running from him?" She asked.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Others

"Ah Achilles is a good man, fought with him against the Chaos King Mikaboshi. Though I do believe it was him that wanted to be me." The older counterpart replied "Ah wait that companion of yours is Megara?" He paused for a moment, unsure of what to make of it. "She was my wife a long time ago. Well, my world's Megara. But she and our daughter died." Herc was silent for a moment, quiet surprised that this one's world and history was quiet different. He had long since gotten over his family's death, they were gone but they were not forgotten and still had a place in his heart. "Tell me, your mother is Hera? Is she kind and caring as well?"

After hearing Billy's shot at Flash, the Olympian let out a hearty laugh. He beamed at the young hero, quiet amused by his Laconian reply. "If looks are what we're going by for the hearts of light, then I probably have all seven of them right here." He gave a wink but it was mostly meant for himself rather than for the rest of the people at the group.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Chobesleeping @Open4ints

Reactions: Josh M and Atomyk
batch01_018.png

As Emma reached for the handle the door burst open revealing the thing inside.

Shadow_KHII.png

A tiny little thing that resembled a bipedal ant or some sort. This no doubt confirmed that Gosalyn had been taken by agents of Thanos. The creature looked around rather dazed before it made a leap towards Emma in an attempt to slash her with its claws.​

Billy fixed Flash a withering look.

l5a5FZa.png

"Attractive, huh? Then I don't suppose you're one of these pure hearts of light."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Upstairs

"I don't know how much speculating about who is or isn't a heart of light is actually going to help us." America stated. "Thanos is still after all of us after all."

As Emma reached for the handle the door burst open revealing the thing inside.

Shadow_KHII.png

A tiny little thing that resembled a bipedal ant or some sort. This no doubt confirmed that Gosalyn had been taken by agents of Thanos. The creature looked around rather dazed before it made a leap towards Emma in an attempt to slash her with its claws.​

"I don't know how much speculating about who is or isn't a heart of light is actually going to help us." America stated. "Thanos is still after all of us after all."

Star was caught off guard by the creature at first, jumping back a bit when she saw it.

t5jRqu8.jpg

"Ahh! Demon!" She yelped, keeping her wand trained on it just in case it tried anything. When it lunged at Emma, Star quickly fired a rainbow blast at the strange creature before it could reach her.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @kitchen​

Status
Not open for further replies.