M

Midnight Maiden

[BCOLOR=transparent]
gravity_falls_by_teh_zombish-d8ijwe2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

cooltext176309395262440_by_teh_zombish-d9ykyc0.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Based on the hit series; Gravity Falls[/BCOLOR]

cooltext176309768929831_by_teh_zombish-d9ykysq.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]You awake in foreign, unfamiliar woods.. Surrounded by odd beings of all shapes, races, and kinds. An intense pain throbs in your back, as though you'd been thrown on the firm, cool grass… Hard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which, in some sense, you had.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Climbing to your feet in a daze, unaware of where you or who these strangers around you were, becoming uncertain on what to do. A short distance away, a young boy and girl identical to each other seem to be talking away worriedly, and the others around you seem just as confused, disoriented, and out of place as you feel. What do you do first, player?[/BCOLOR]

cooltext176310014622596_by_teh_zombish-d9ykz5u.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]There are four different given roles; Investigators, Survivors, Traitors, and Blackmailers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Traitors[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will be the main antagonists(though some firmly believe they are doing good), their goal being to eliminate the other players for whatever reason.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blackmailers[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will also be considered antagonists, working alongside the traitors. Their goal is to cover up the evidence the traitors leave behind, and to keep the players' mouths shut if they know something. They can do this through either bribery(offering a player something they want) or threats.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Investigators[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will be able to investigate one person per round and will thus learn the role of said person. Those with this role will be aiding the survivors, with their goal being to figure out the traitors and blackmailers and reveal them. However, it's best to avoid revealing themselves![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Survivors will have the 'default' role, with their obvious goal being to survive. And, in order to do so, rooting out the traitors.[/BCOLOR]

cooltext176310218836619_by_teh_zombish-d9ykzwf.png

Oh, what's this? When your character awakens, they find themselves totally drained of their powers! How unfortunate, right? It seems that this must have been the work of whoever was behind bringing them there.

Yes, something has sapped away their powers. But maybe there'll be a way to get them back over time? In the meantime, though, the characters are provided with temporary means of power and protection: odd 'familiars', of sorts, as well as a weapon. One of either per character. The list of available weapons/familiars to choose from is here:

Familiars

9dbab28a14dd40be36aa848112fd1554.png

Wolgon - A small wolf-dragon hybrid of a fiery element.
Abilities/Advantages: Sharp claws/talons and teeth, ear-piercing howls, and minor fire abilities.
Weaknesses: Sensitive hearing/sight/smell, fairly aloof and thus don't always listen the best,

fc,220x200,navy.u2.jpg

Triplicorn - A three-headed unicorn, of sorts. This creature's abilities are more primarily healing and defense based than combat.
Abilities/Advantages: Healing properties, a mount, shielding/barrier abilities.
Weaknesses: Practically pacifistic, fairly easily startled, it's legs are its weakest points

550d7e5d5eec010c12157481b022fd1c.png

Pigfoot - A hairy, man-like creature with the feet of a pig. Most of its abilities involve physical combat.
Abilities/Advantages: Can more or less function as a big meat-shield, strong and powerful, great in combat.
Weaknesses: Easy to topple due to it's odd feet, not the brightest creature, likes to pose dramatically even while in combat

yuuto_the_purrtal_for_tenshineera_by_nickyflamingo-d93irbx.jpg

Catsune - A fluffy and adorable shapeshifting cat spirit. Who wouldn't want that?
Abilities/Advantages: Shapeshifting(giving it the advantages of what it turns into), claws, clever, agile
Weaknesses: Oftentimes gets too caught up in it's mischievous mannerisms and thus leaves its guard down, if it's injured to badly it's forced to resume its normal form, yarn

Elemental - An insane-seeming creature representing either fire, earth, air, or water.
Abilities/Advantages: Minor magical abilities pertaining to its given element, swift
Weaknesses: Aversion to it's opposite element, fairly weak, not extremely loyal or reliable

----

Weapons

sword_of_fire_by_skylen2012-d35b13x.jpg

Sword of flames - A sword enchanted with flames.

icy_wrath_by_chrisnest-d9ctqay.jpg

Bow of Ice - A bow enchanted with ice qualities.

9c19bb132bcf30dd74abb4f2798ba48d.png

Electric Axe - An axe with properties of electricity.

41-G4GRRlTL._SX300_.jpg

Twin Daggers of High Wind - Basically, daggers that function like boomerangs.

c4ed263e20fd3f97393d83e8c804896c.jpg

Staff of Illusions - A staff that allows for the creation of illusions. Also makes a great weapon while you're at it.

(AKA characters will get their powers back over time, but will start off with temporary forms of power)

cooltext176310870085937_by_teh_zombish-d9yl0az.png
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent]There will be somewhere from [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]30-40 characters[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2-3 blackmailers[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3-4 traitors[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Each round, the players will be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]voting on who they believe is a traitor or blackmailer[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. This will continue until either all traitors are eliminated, or the blackmailers and traitors outnumber the remaining players. There are numerous possible endings to the game, depending on the choices the players make.[/BCOLOR]​
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent]Since this game will only be lasting a month, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]activity is a must[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. You don't need to post all day every day, but at least a post every few days is important. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] you can't do this, be warned; you'll have a LOT to catch up with![/BCOLOR]​
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent]Absolutely NO god-mod, metagame, powerplay, and/or having Mary/Jerry Sue OC's. If [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]you[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] aren't sure whether your next post is god-modding or not, it's better to ask in the 'General Chat' thread before posting the reply. Better safe than sorry. ((WORKSHOP - Godmodding and Metagaming ))[/BCOLOR]​
  4. [BCOLOR=transparent]We completely understand if you're busy or have things going on that you need to deal with or need breaks from the roleplay. It happens to the best of us. Please, though, if you have the chance to at least let us know beforehand you'll be gone, please do. It helps with knowing what needs to be done with characters that are currently with yours.[/BCOLOR]​
  5. [BCOLOR=transparent]Do your best with spelling and grammar, please. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to be understandable. ((Here's an on-site guide to grammar you can[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] read [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]through: WORKSHOP - Grammarholics Anonymous - Your Grammar Guide! ))[/BCOLOR]​
  6. [BCOLOR=transparent]Fights will be done with dice to keep things fair. This system will be explained further when signups are filled.[/BCOLOR]​
  7. [BCOLOR=transparent]There will be no ooc killing allowed. This means any disputes or grudges you have against another member can not be brought into this game. In short, this means that [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]you cannot kill someone's character just because you don't like their player[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. I'll know the difference.[/BCOLOR]​
  8. [BCOLOR=transparent]This thread will be solely for discussion about this game and for signups. If you wish to chat about anything else, please take it to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] General Chat thread(located here: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/general-chat.8031/[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ). This keeps the thread from getting cluttered and saves time in accepting applications, as it leaves less messages to dig through. Another place you can discuss this roleplay is the Roleplay Discussion Thread(located here: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/rp-discussion.7516/[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ), along with the PM that will be sent out when the signups are closed.[/BCOLOR]​
  9. [BCOLOR=transparent]All Iwaku [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]rules[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] apply, obviously.[/BCOLOR]​
  10. [BCOLOR=transparent]There WILL be character death. Don't be sad if your character gets killed, because it's gonna happen. But don't fret; there will be an afterlife, so you'll be able to keep playing after death![/BCOLOR]​
  11. [BCOLOR=transparent]Please don't try to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]put[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] your character as the focus of the game. Every character will get their chance in the spotlight, so I'll be sure nobody gets left out.[/BCOLOR]​
  12. [BCOLOR=transparent]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will definitely recommend having at least one interaction partner selected for the game. This assures your character has someone to interact with for at least the starting period. Though, this is not required![/BCOLOR]​
  13. [BCOLOR=transparent]My Co-GMs are @Atomyk , @T.O.M. , @Jeremi , @Schnee Corp Lawyer , and @CCC Kouhai . Please treat them all with respect, just as you should all treat each other! [/BCOLOR]​
  14. [BCOLOR=transparent]Make sure you've read and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]agree[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]d to all the rules listed, obviously.[/BCOLOR]​
  15. [BCOLOR=transparent]In[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] this post, further down, there is a format for CSs. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Your CS[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will need to using this format, with any additional fields you wish to add. Once you've applied and been accepted, you're in![/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]If you've read and agree to the rules, please add 'Dippy Fresh' to your cs.[/BCOLOR]

cooltext176311233712420_by_teh_zombish-d9yl0sa.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Canon Character Sheet-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age(or estimated guess):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon(What fandom are they from?):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography(at [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]least[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] a short synopsis):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]
Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:

[BCOLOR=transparent]-OC Character Sheet-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
Biography:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Starring..[/BCOLOR]

@C.T. as Hank Pym[Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans[Undertale AU] and Fox[You're Next]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga[Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta[Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino[Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi[Monogatari]
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ as Maleficent[Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson[Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack[Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn[Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer[Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo[L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam[Firefly] and Jessica Jones[Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk[Marvel Comics] and Rainbow Mika[Street Fighter]
@Atomyk as Pearl[Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko"[Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur[Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer[Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu[Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo[Fire Emblem Awakening]
@york as Max Caulfield[Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce[Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton[Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn[Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB[The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester[Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo[Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti[Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick[RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric[Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes[MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh[Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna[Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan[Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos[Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady[WWE Kafabe]
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!!!]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Damon Salvatore[Vampire Diaries]
@Nater Taters as Kirby[Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light[Original Characters]
@BarrenThin as Artorias[Dark Souls]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy[The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spots Taken: 27/45[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Duo Slots Taken: 15/15[/BCOLOR]

Duo reserve, please, Sav!

I'm on mobile now, so it's hard for me to make my CS.

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
07c276c44272c46426e7bd8bc95bc53e96e1c1e489b3e72015067520ba0da35c_1.jpg

Name:

The Funkiest of the Fresh (Sans)

It's totally un-fresh to ask someone for their age, dawg

Canon:

Undertale (Underfresh AU)

Biography:
I'm the freshest, most funkiest person you've ever met what else do you need to know?
D̵̷̶̨e̶̸̢a̶̡̕͝ŗ͏ ̵̷̢҉͞g҉̨́͞o̷̢͞҉d̀͘͡ ͘͠͠h̀͝҉͏e̛͡͞͞l͘҉͘͠p̵̨̛͞ ̶͟͠m̧͠e̷͘͡
I'm Sans, but you can call me Bro, if you wanna, I'm down with nicknames
M̸̛ą́͘͜͜k̶̕͟͠e̷̶͢͜ ̸̷̶̴͟t̀͢҉̀h̸͞͞҉͝i̢͜͞s̀҉̵͢͟ ҉̴̢́͟t̴̀̀͞ó̡͟͠r̕͝҉̶m̶̷̀è͢͝͞n̵̷̨t͏̷̨͟͟ ̸̨̕͜͞e͝͏҉n̢ḑ̴!͟҉
I'm your totally cool neighbrohood cool kid, and that's all there is to say!
P̸͞l̸̴͜e̷̵͟a̶͟s̶̷e͢͞.҉́.̶̴̀͜.͜͞͠h̶̢e̶͞҉l̵҉̸p̵̛̀͜͞ ̨̢̀͡m҉̶̀͏e̢͠͞
Don't do drugs, kids!

Strengths/Abilities:

I can do sick ollies, yo (Skilled sk8r)
I know all the best shortcuts
I can do this cool trick with my eyes, too. But that's not important

Equipment:

My board
My sick YOLO glasses
My totally fresh chain

Weaknesses/Fears:

Not being the freshest person at any given time, of course!
Dying sucks too, I suppose

Weapons are for people who plan to hurt other people...
You implying I'm a bully?
I'll take that three headed unicorn thing

Dippy Fresh? Bro, he sounds radical!​

Reserving One Spot
Maleficent
Busy right now but will get her up soon.

• Useful

Welcome to the bloodbath, took it to the top!
Fist-fight Death-match; come and join the club!
Can't stray your fate from a metal clad boot.
You should give up now! Your retaliation's moot!

(Oh yeaaah! Ooooh!)

I wanted a break but you took it too far!
So I'm gonna make you hurt and I'm gonna make you cry!
You wanna mess around? Well come on let's go!
Got no time to waste so let's put up a show!

I'm the one that your mother said, "Don't mess with them or you'll end up dead!"
Dead, dead, dead and they'll follow where you are!
You're looking tall! You're looking tough! But sorry dude, that's not enough!
You need to bring twenty four men to win this duel!

The bigger they are then the more they will bleed!
The deeper the scars; they won't heal!
Buckets of pain as they lie there in shame!
No way to move, this is it!

I'm the one!
I was born in a nightmare of a murderer's son!
I'm no gun!
We're underrated, we'll climb that bit higher

I am done!
I can tell what you're thinking,
Won't stop by your way!

Delusions!
And I'll steal till you're blind,
And defeat you from inside your mind!

Appearance:
IjTWIFH.png

Name:
Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black

Canon:
eZu4EH2.png

Biography:
A former street rat who lived off scraps and what little she could steal from others via her semblance, recruited by Cinder Fall in exchange for meals to eat, a place to live, companionship and a sense of purpose.

A self-made orphan, son of a world famous assassin who lived high in the mountains. Recruited by Cinder Fall with promises of a significant and tangible reward.

Strengths/Abilities/Equipment:
Standard Aura abilities: enhanced strength, speed, durability, endurance, reactions, defensive force fields, minor healing factor

Very quick and agile kick based combat style owing to his skill and his robotic legs, with his weapons being boots/greaves that shoot out various Dust projectiles. Clever and highly observant/analytical of opponent fighting styles. Unknown Semblance

Also agile and sneaky as befitting a master thief, her weapons are dual pistols doubling as a pair of kusarigama, giving her a high level of range and flexibility in contrast to her partner who favors close quarters combat. In addition, her Semblance allows her to modify the sensory information inside a person's head while their brain is processing it. In other words, she can make a person see, smell, hear and touch things that aren't really there.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Cocky attitude
Laidback nature less inclined to take things seriously

Semblance can only affect one person at a time
Fear of being a street rat again

Familiars/Weapons:
Wolgon, Sword of Flames
Catsune, Twin Daggers of High Wind
The real MVP <3

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
duo reserve if there's a limit i guess

Question; in the duo I plan to play as, the second character essentially already is a familiar for the first character in-canon, so would it be okay for that character to double as the familiar with its own set of powers? :0

@Hospes

• Useful

-Canon Character Sheet-

"When the world is filled with red lights signaling danger, the world is safer than usual. But when it's filled with green lights signaling safety, it creates a place more dangerous than anywhere."

Appearance:

ougi27s.jpg

Name:
Ougi Oshino

Age(or estimated guess):

Canon:

Monogatari

Biography:

Ougi claims to be Meme's niece, but Kaiki dismisses the idea as Oshino apparently has no known family. He/she seems to have superior skill in riding bicycles as seen in several occasions. Ougi claims to have a job of "punishing liars", and the execution of the claim implies it is connected to oddities.

Strengths/Abilities:

-Very persuasive when she/he wants to be.
-Very intelligent despite their age
-Can ride a mean bicycle

Equipment:

None worth noting, really.

Weaknesses/Fears:

'Weaknesses'

tumblr_nxh2wgiBjF1qdvrdyo1_1446946291_cover.jpg

Familiar of choice:

Catsune

Appearance:

373c2e61d6a663ea73013173f3fcd5fa294812a3_hq.jpg

92a58b4439c89305e6bcaa1e2abcd785.jpg

Name:

Kanbaru Suruga

Canon:

Monogatari

Biography:
Back in elementary school, she inherited what she thought was a monkey's paw. At this time, she had been teased at for being slow in track. Because of this, Suruga decides to use the monkey's paw to grant her wish to become the fastest among her classmates. Unexpectedly, her competitors in one race she would participate in were attacked by an unknown assailant and were absent the next day. This would soon continue for some time, and this caused Suruga to be afraid, especially upon her discovery of the novel The Monkey's Paw, which tells the story of a similar item that grants wishes for a certain price.

Suruga would soon shift her focus to basketball, where she immediately shone as the school's ace player, and this caused Hitagi Senjougahara, the track ace at that time, to take notice of her talent. She and Hitagi become close friends,with Kanbaru calling their pairing the Valhalla Combo (ヴァルハラコンビ Varuhara Konbi, formed by the "varu" from Kanbaru and "hara" from Senjougahara), and she soon forgot about the monkey's paw.

Immediately after she entered senior high school, she became aware of Hitagi's secret and was threatened by her, just like Koyomi was. However, unlike the persistent Araragi, Kanbaru followed Hitagi's advice and stopped talking to Hitagi since that time.

She then started stalking Koyomi after she discovered he was dating Hitagi.

Strengths/Abilities:
As the Rainy Devil, Kanbaru has super strength. To the point of being able to punch straight through Araragi's torso. The drawback being however that she loses control of herself fueled only by killing intent.

She's also quite athletic being a star on her school's basketball team.

Equipment:

None

Weaknesses/Fears:

Hidden from others, however, is her tendency to be jealous of others to the point of thinking of causing bodily harm to them for revenge.
She also has a bad habit of letting certain things influence her to a unhealthy degree such as lolis
1eNfw6U.gif

Weapon of choice:

Twin daggers of high wind

dippy fresh

Last edited:
duo reserve if there's a limit i guess

Question; in the duo I plan to play as, the second character essentially already is a familiar for the first character in-canon, so would it be okay for that character to double as the familiar with its own set of powers? :0

@Hospes
Are you asking for the second character to be considered a familiar? In that case, I'd probably say that neither would get a familiar or weapon.

Are you asking for the second character to be considered a familiar? In that case, I'd probably say that neither would get a familiar or weapon.
Ye, that was the plan

so can i, can i

EbHCRj3.png

*slams fist into table* Reserve! Now to decide between a nice li'l roster of possible characters, some of which (all of which) includes:

Guildmaster Wigglytuff
Celestabellebethabelle
.GIFfany
Any Fallen London character
Xyler and Craz?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Granblue_Fantasy_logo.png

MXmA5gZ.png

"It's all for the team!"

Name:
Gran

Canon:
Granblue Fantasy

Biography(at least a short synopsis):
Gran and Djeeta are the main protagonists of Granblue Fantasy. Alongside their friends, Lyria, Vee, Katarina, Rackam, Eugen, Io and Rosetta, they travel on the Grancypher to look over the world.

Strengths/Abilities:
Gran is a great and sane strategist, capable of planning team attacks
He has great skill is sword/axe combat while as Arcana Sword, Fortress, Dark Fencer or Fighter, and has great hand-to-hand as Kung Fu. He is pretty independent of magic, albeit not completely independent.

Equipment:
No magic? No problem. Gran has brought along a pretty tanky shield and armour to assume his newly acquired Fortress Class that he needs to level up to. He also carries the clothes he needs to use his Mastered Arcana Sword, Fighter and Kung Fu classes.
He also has the equipment to assume the Dark Fencer class. However, he will only use them in the Final Battle, as he is currently not capable of using them.

He will carry a regular axe and a regular sword, both of which were once enchanted with elemental capabilities.

With his powers, he can perform an extent of magic, as well as summon certain beings with the help of a certain someone... but now he doesn't. Such is woe.

He'll find a way eventually.

Weaknesses/Fears:
He works best in a team.
He is pretty afraid of losing his friends.

Familiar of choice:
Catsune

Ya4r0p3.png

"A- alright! I'll do my best!"

Name:
Djeeta

Canon:
Granblue Fantasy

Biography:
Same as Gran

Strengths/Abilities:
Djeeta has a cute charm.
And sword/axe skills.
She does have very basic hand-to-hand.

Equipment:
Djeeta has brought along the clothes to assume her newly acquired Arcana Sword Class that she needs to level up to. She also carries the clothes he needs to use his Mastered Fortress, Fighter and Kung Fu classes.
She also has the equipment to assume the Dark Fencer class. However, she will only use them in the Final Battle, as he is currently not capable of using them.

With her powers, she can perform an extent of magic, as well as summon certain beings with the help of a certain someone... but now she doesn't. Such is woe.

She'll find a way. She'll find a way. With Gran's help, she can't go wrong!

Weaknesses/Fears:
Djeeta, being reliant on magic usage, is afraid of full-on melee combat.
She can be very klutzy.

Weapon of choice:
Sword of Flames

I'm pretty sure Hisoka's more likely to say 'Dippy Fresh'.​

Last edited:
I've taken a duo slot~

And a question - is it possible to channel Familiar Abilities through weapons?

Also will Catsunes be able to take instructions to turn into your friends?

• There stood a high school boy, who for selfish reasons had twice beaten an elementary school girl unconscious, and had gotten all nihistically worked up about it. Actually, that's still me.

Appearance

NQY7XQi.gif

Name

Koyomi Araragi

18 years old

Canon

kabukimonogatari_logo_render_by_garoud-d6j3z3c.png

Monogatari Series

Biography

ksHHEL9.gif

The eldest of three siblings (himself and his two sisters, Karen and Tsukihi), and the child of two police officer parents, Araragi was just a relatively normal high school student who lived a normal life aside from molesting his sisters from time to time, before everything would change come his third year, where he would be bitten by and in turn become a vampire by a legendary vampire queen named Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade, now known simply as Shinobu Oshino. Though Araragi eventually managed to become human again through the help of a man experienced with oddities known as Meme Oshino, this was only just the beginning of his encounters with oddities, strange supernatural entities that would plague his hometown.

Over the course of his third year, he had went through many trials, attaining a girlfriend in Hitagi Senjougahara after saving her from a crab spirit, his friendship with a girl named Tsubasa Hanekawa tested by a cat god who claims to be the manifestation of Hanekawa's true desires, facing tragedy with younger girls such as the spirit of a little girl named Mayoi Hachikuji and a friend of his sisters named Nadeko Sengoku, freeing his junior Suruga Kanbaru of her fears and darkest desires, protecting his sisters Karen and Tsukihi, coming at odds with the conman Deishuu Kaiki, encountering a mysterious girl claiming to be Meme's niece named Ougi Oshino, and all the while, fighting through thick and thin with his familiar, Shinobu.

Strengths / Abilities

Though not notably strong, Araragi does possess a few notable traits due to once being a vampire, including low superhuman strength and attributes, as seen when he was able to survive being gutted in half one time, and managing to endure a fight with his sister Karen, a skilled martial artist, accelerated healing factor that allows him to heal from non-fatal wounds in a small matter of time, healing from a staple wound inside the mouth within just a few seconds, healing from a brutal beatdown by a certain superpowered monkey spirit, as well as surviving the aforementioned being gutted in half part, and enhanced vision, including nightvision.

Equipment

Nothing notable.

Weaknesses / Fears

RsrxpsL.gif

He fears losing those he cares for, such as his girlfriend, his family, friends, etc., as well as the morning sun, though due to technically being human again, it doesn't actually affect him. It just makes him uneasy.
  • It's not good to expect too much, but you can't do anything if you're being too pessimistic. If you just wait thinking it's useless, nothing will come of it.

Appearance

3gq9BbO.gif

Name

Shinobu Oshino, formerly known as Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade

Physically 8 years old, chronologically over 600 years old

Canon

kabukimonogatari_logo_render_by_garoud-d6j3z3c.png

Monogatari Series

Biography

3h3CBwY.gif

Shinobu was the only daughter of a noble family in an unspecified kingdom. Her beauty was famous throughout the entire kingdom. Countless people would line up outside her palace everyday just to see her. Anyone who sees her for the first time is shocked that her beauty exceeds any expectations, and they would bring her countless gifts everyday. Despite everyone's love for her, Shinobu was never happy, and she never smiled. She wished people would see what's inside her, instead of just her exterior. One day an elderly witch came to grant her wish. The witch turned her physical appearance invisible, and people could only see her inside.

However, her interior turned out to be far more beautiful than her exterior. Her inner beauty manifested itself as a bright light that enveloped the entire kingdom. After seeing her inner beauty, her father felt extreme guilt for not being able to understand her and see her true self, and killed himself out of this guilt. Her mother was so satisfied by giving birth to such a perfect child, that she felt she had nothing left to do in this world. Thus, she also committed suicide. People were so astounded by her pure heart that instead of giving her material gifts they gave her their most valuable possessions: their lives. If they had things more important to them than their lives, they would give her those instead. (e.g. a musician gave her his ears, a poet gave her his tongue, a sculptor gave her his eyes, and some gave her their children's lives, their grandchildren's lives, etc.). Corpses of those who committed suicide for Shinobu piled up outside her palace. Before long, the pile of corpses grew higher than the palace.

Shinobu was devastated at the result. The witch couldn't turn Shinobu back because she gave Shinobu her knowledge-filled head (the witch beheaded herself). However, Shinobu's tear was able to revive the witch for a small moment, and the witch told her to go on a journey. The witch told her to avoid people, and to never stay in one place for too long. Otherwise, people will get drawn to her heart, and start taking their own lives again. Shinobu became a vampire some time after. No one was able to save her after this experience until 600 years later when she met Araragi.

Today, she serves as the familiar of Araragi, perpetually living in his shadow (literally), through complicated means, and has developed many changes as a person, such as being transformed into an eight year old girl after losing much of her power, in turn developing a somewhat more childish personality, an insatiable love for donuts, and more.

Strengths / Abilities

oYtsECR.gif

Despite losing much of the power she once had, Shinobu is still rather powerful, even if she cannot be called a god anymore. As an immortal, she cannot die from old age, though it is unknown if she can be killed. Though the true extent of her power is never explored, it is known that as an oddity, she possesses immense strength and attributes, and can make herself stronger by sucking Araragi's blood, though she refrains from using this for a number of reasons. Nevertheless, sucking Araragi's blood will give her a strength increase, and age her body, as demonstrated when she had, temporarily, acquired the body of a teenager's in order to fight another oddity with the ability to shapeshift their finger into anything they wished, as well as create explosions, teleport, etc.

Equipment

MrR1EAu.gif

Donuts.

Weaknesses / Fears

CJfhRnm.gif

Though not too notable, she is indeed weakened by the day's sun due to her vampiric nature. She's also very squishy, whatever that might mean.

d i p p y

f r e s h​

Last edited:
"Oooooooohhh! Old people movies! Get ready for references we won't understand and words we can't repeat."

mabel_pines_star_pink_sweater_icon_by_ayachiichan-d9d6uwy.png

Name: Mabel Pines

Canon:
Gravity Falls

Biography:
Sent to spend the summer with her Grunkle Stan alongside her twin brother, Dipper Pines, Mabel found herself caught up in the mystery and chaos of the small town of Gravity Falls.

Strengths/Abilities:
-Agile: While Mabel might not be the strongest, physically, she's fairly agile and flexible.
-Energetic: Just what it sounds like. The girl has a hell of a lot of energy and stamina.
-Friendly: Probably the easiest person to get along with you'll meet.

Weaknesses/Fears:

-Naive: This makes for easy manipulation/advantage taking of her.
-Annoying: Admittedly, she can get to be a bit too spunky, thus making her a bit annoying.
-Not being accepted: Despite her appearance of confidence, Mabel is very self-conscious, and deeply wants to be accepted.
-One of her biggest fears is Dipper growing apart from her​

Dippy

Name:
Karen Araragi

Canon:
Monogatari Series

Biography:
Karen was basically a normal girl, with two exceptions. She had a fiery sense of justice and a knack for combat. Forming a team with her younger sister, they were known as the Fire Sisters, and basically ran around town acting like superheroes. However, eventually she encountered the supernatural and her superhero antics got her into trouble. A man named Kaiki Deishuu hit her with a flame-wreathe bee, giving her an intense fever that put her out of commission. Despite this, she attempted to apprehend him once more, even though she hadn't yet recovered. This time, however, her brother attempted to stop her, leading to the fight scene above. In the end, her brother got her to let him solve the problem for her, as he actually had experience with the supernatural. Afterwards, she continued acting as a superhero and going about her daily life.

Strengths/Abilities:

She takes Karate.

And hits hard.

Yeah.

Equipment:
Clothes?

Weaknesses/Fears:
None notable, aside from basic human weaknesses

Weapon of choice:
Sword of Flames

Fresh​

Welcome to the bloodbath, took it to the top!
Fist-fight Death-match; come and join the club!
Can't stray your fate from a metal clad boot.
You should give up now! Your retaliation's moot!

(Oh yeaaah! Ooooh!)

I wanted a break but you took it too far!
So I'm gonna make you hurt and I'm gonna make you cry!
You wanna mess around? Well come on let's go!
Got no time to waste so let's put up a show!

I'm the one that your mother said, "Don't mess with them or you'll end up dead!"
Dead, dead, dead and they'll follow where you are!
You're looking tall! You're looking tough! But sorry dude, that's not enough!
You need to bring twenty four men to win this duel!

The bigger they are then the more they will bleed!
The deeper the scars; they won't heal!
Buckets of pain as they lie there in shame!
No way to move, this is it!

I'm the one!
I was born in a nightmare of a murderer's son!
I'm no gun!
We're underrated, we'll climb that bit higher

I am done!
I can tell what you're thinking,
Won't stop by your way!

Delusions!
And I'll steal till you're blind,
And defeat you from inside your mind!

Appearance:
IjTWIFH.png

Name:
Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black

Canon:
eZu4EH2.png

Biography:
A former street rat who lived off scraps and what little she could steal from others via her semblance, recruited by Cinder Fall in exchange for meals to eat, a place to live, companionship and a sense of purpose.

A self-made orphan, son of a world famous assassin who lived high in the mountains. Recruited by Cinder Fall with promises of a significant and tangible reward.

Strengths/Abilities/Equipment:
Standard Aura abilities: enhanced strength, speed, durability, endurance, reactions, defensive force fields, minor healing factor

Very quick and agile kick based combat style owing to his skill and his robotic legs, with his weapons being boots/greaves that shoot out various Dust projectiles. Clever and highly observant/analytical of opponent fighting styles. Unknown Semblance

Also agile and sneaky as befitting a master thief, her weapons are dual pistols doubling as a pair of kusarigama, giving her a high level of range and flexibility in contrast to her partner who favors close quarters combat. In addition, her Semblance allows her to modify the sensory information inside a person's head while their brain is processing it. In other words, she can make a person see, smell, hear and touch things that aren't really there.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Cocky attitude
Laidback nature less inclined to take things seriously

Semblance can only affect one person at a time
Fear of being a street rat again

Familiars/Weapons:
Wolgon, Sword of Flames
Catsune, Twin Daggers of High Wind

-Canon Character Sheet-

"When the world is filled with red lights signaling danger, the world is safer than usual. But when it's filled with green lights signaling safety, it creates a place more dangerous than anywhere."

Appearance:

ougi27s.jpg

Name:
Ougi Oshino

Age(or estimated guess):

Canon:

Monogatari

Biography:

Ougi claims to be Meme's niece, but Kaiki dismisses the idea as Oshino apparently has no known family. He/she seems to have superior skill in riding bicycles as seen in several occasions. Ougi claims to have a job of "punishing liars", and the execution of the claim implies it is connected to oddities.

Strengths/Abilities:

-Very persuasive when she/he wants to be.
-Very intelligent despite their age
-Can ride a mean bicycle

Equipment:

None worth noting, really.

Weaknesses/Fears:

'Weaknesses'

tumblr_nxh2wgiBjF1qdvrdyo1_1446946291_cover.jpg

Familiar of choice:

Catsune

Appearance:

373c2e61d6a663ea73013173f3fcd5fa294812a3_hq.jpg

92a58b4439c89305e6bcaa1e2abcd785.jpg

Name:

Kanbaru Suruga

Canon:

Monogatari

Biography:
Back in elementary school, she inherited what she thought was a monkey's paw. At this time, she had been teased at for being slow in track. Because of this, Suruga decides to use the monkey's paw to grant her wish to become the fastest among her classmates. Unexpectedly, her competitors in one race she would participate in were attacked by an unknown assailant and were absent the next day. This would soon continue for some time, and this caused Suruga to be afraid, especially upon her discovery of the novel The Monkey's Paw, which tells the story of a similar item that grants wishes for a certain price.

Suruga would soon shift her focus to basketball, where she immediately shone as the school's ace player, and this caused Hitagi Senjougahara, the track ace at that time, to take notice of her talent. She and Hitagi become close friends,with Kanbaru calling their pairing the Valhalla Combo (ヴァルハラコンビ Varuhara Konbi, formed by the "varu" from Kanbaru and "hara" from Senjougahara), and she soon forgot about the monkey's paw.

Immediately after she entered senior high school, she became aware of Hitagi's secret and was threatened by her, just like Koyomi was. However, unlike the persistent Araragi, Kanbaru followed Hitagi's advice and stopped talking to Hitagi since that time.

She then started stalking Koyomi after she discovered he was dating Hitagi.

Strengths/Abilities:
As the Rainy Devil, Kanbaru has super strength. To the point of being able to punch straight through Araragi's torso. The drawback being however that she loses control of herself fueled only by killing intent.

She's also quite athletic being a star on her school's basketball team.

Equipment:

None

Weaknesses/Fears:

Hidden from others, however, is her tendency to be jealous of others to the point of thinking of causing bodily harm to them for revenge.
She also has a bad habit of letting certain things influence her to a unhealthy degree such as lolis
1eNfw6U.gif

Weapon of choice:

Twin daggers of high wind
Granblue_Fantasy_logo.png

MXmA5gZ.png

"It's all for the team!"

Name:
Gran

Canon:
Granblue Fantasy

Biography(at least a short synopsis):
Gran and Djeeta are the main protagonists of Granblue Fantasy. Alongside their friends, Lyria, Vee, Katarina, Rackam, Eugen, Io and Rosetta, they travel on the Grancypher to look over the world.

Strengths/Abilities:
Gran is a great and sane strategist, capable of planning team attacks
He has great skill is sword/axe combat while as Arcana Sword, Fortress, Dark Fencer or Fighter, and has great hand-to-hand as Kung Fu.

Equipment:
No magic? No problem. Gran has brought along a pretty tanky shield and armour to assume his newly acquired Fortress Class that he needs to level up to. He also carries the clothes he needs to use his Mastered Arcana Sword, Fighter and Kung Fu classes.
He also has the equipment to assume the Dark Fencer class. However, he will only use them in the Final Battle, as he is currently not capable of using them.

With his powers, he can perform an extent of magic, as well as summon certain beings with the help of a certain someone... but now he doesn't. Such is woe.

Weaknesses/Fears:
He works best in a team.
He is pretty afraid of losing his friends.

Weapon of choice:
Electric Axe

Ya4r0p3.png

"A- alright! I'll do my best!"

Name:
Djeeta

Canon:
Granblue Fantasy

Biography:
Same as Gran

Strengths/Abilities:
Djeeta has a cute charm.
And sword/axe skills.
She does have very basic hand-to-hand.

Equipment:
Djeeta has brought along the clothes to assume her newly acquired Arcana Sword Class that she needs to level up to. She also carries the clothes he needs to use his Mastered Fortress, Fighter and Kung Fu classes.
She also has the equipment to assume the Dark Fencer class. However, she will only use them in the Final Battle, as he is currently not capable of using them.

With her powers, she can perform an extent of magic, as well as summon certain beings with the help of a certain someone... but now she doesn't. Such is woe.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Djeeta, being reliant on magic usage, is afraid of melee combat.
She can be very klutzy.

Familiar of choice:
Catsune

Weapon of choice:
Sword of Flames

Also, I'd like to bring along two NPCs to tag along with my characters. They will likely appear in Chapter 2.

Lyria and Vee. By themselves, they have no combat prowess. Well, Lyria will be able to aid in summons if Power is sapped back to Gran and Djeeta. But Vee doesn't have combat ability at all.​
Need you all to double-check the rules and fix your sheets and you'll be set to go. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.