Murder Game XII: Welcome to the Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-read. Must've glanced over it.

I was gonna make Mandy and Grim a duo, but noticed that the duo spots were full. If you could make an exception, I'd be happy to go through with it. If you'd rather not, I could just make him a familiar.
Sweet.

I'm fine with an extra duo - just didn't want toooo crazy an amount. Up to you.

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Sweet.

I'm fine with an extra duo - just didn't want toooo crazy an amount. Up to you.
Alright, I'll make 'em a duo. Does that mean both of them get temporary weapons/familiars, or will Grim keep his scythe to make up for a lack thereof?

Alright, I'll make 'em a duo. Does that mean both of them get temporary weapons/familiars, or will Grim keep his scythe to make up for a lack thereof?
As a duo, they would both lose their weapons and powers, but both could gain a weapon or familiar each.

As a duo, they would both lose their weapons and powers, but both could gain a weapon or familiar each.
Crap. I need to give Sam a Weapon.

Can I give Sam the bow?

Alright, everything should be done and edited in. I hope the edits don't seem too lazy.

I'm sorry, but I have a quick question about the dice for fights rule. Does that apply to Aran and Golgo? I wanna double check before I make a post ^^;;

I'm sorry, but I have a quick question about the dice for fights rule. Does that apply to Aran and Golgo? I wanna double check before I make a post ^^;;
Basically, how those work is that you write out the action as normal, and if it involves you attacking another player, you have to put an OOC note calling if it will hit on an 'Even' or 'Odd'.

After you then hit post, you can choose the Roll a Dice option on the post and roll a six-sided die. If it's whatever you called, then the player must acknowledge it as a hit.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Archmage Jeremiah

Grim and Mandy. That's awesome. I have thought about Billy in the past lol

If you play em for another I might need to rethink on that idea. Or even try my go at Fredfredbuger.

Appearance
cardart_MIAN5bXzIz.jpg

Name: Da'losen Lyison

"Many do not know how to say my name; so you may call me Daton."

Age(or estimated guess): 6,000

Canon(What fandom are they from?): OC/The Tides of Our World

Biography(at least a short synopsis):

Da'losen rains from a planet known as Rue'la; which three races live. Da'losens race is the oldest and the most evolved of the three sentinel species; leading to his race leading the global effort to decrease the ocean levels in 205,555. With a sudden increase of the oceans; 12 of the 18 continents were driven into the depths of the oceans.

Da'losen was the head researcher due to his IQ; and his personal work. Due to his incredible skills (Atomic Scientist, Species psychologist, Dark matter Scientist, Elemental Zero Scientist and Cross-Galaxy Inventor). Da'losen was able to find the root cause of the rapid ocean increase; which was a extraordinary item. Throwing all of the worlds best Scientist and inventors at the item; no one could decipher what the item was capable of doing or where it was from. Da'losen studied the item for the next 1,500 years; leading to the discovery of the Element known as M; and the understanding of the first Relic.

A short 500 years later; the planet Rue'la was attacked by a being unknown to both them and their Galaxy; it become known as "The Darkness". The Darkness quickly flooded the planet in a mist like state; poisoning all that it touched. Its mist crept towards the location of the Relic; Da'losen only managed to escape his planets end due to a small mysterious child that refereed to himself as "Kepti(Kept-I)".

Da'losen understanding of the Relic lead to him being able to control its power; which was the control of H2O in any form. He however also learned that the Relic he possessed was one of the first of its kind; leading to its power being unstable and short lived.

Da'losen was also traveling the stars with Kepti; looking for 14 specific Relics.

Strengths/Abilities: Incredible intelligence, claws, wings, and a beak. Da'losen can also harnesses H2O.

Equipment: A backpack full of spare parts and small inventor and Scientist tools.

Weaknesses/Fears: Da'losen fears drowning; stars, and narrow spaces. Da'losen is also incredibly curios of everything,
making it easy to trick/trap him.

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice: Bow of Ice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance
e604fdae94658221fc252d0bc872bf6f.jpg

Name: Kepti

Age(or estimated guess): 70,000,000 Eons.

Canon(What fandom are they from?): OC/The Tides of Our World/ The Darkest Mistake/ The World ends with us all/ The Remodel of Our Wolrd/ I am all of Them

Eons before the beginning of the multiverse; or the beginning of anything; there was nothing, yet there was everything. A single raced lived among this confusion; and they lived with out death or war, or anything that could divvied them. They lived among clouds; and large chunks of earth, they lived how they pleased. They lived without the fear of time. This race went on for many Eons; living with the sense of nothing and everything; this was until time had finally arrived. With the presence of time; the nameless race still did not age, and the Septtverse began. With the beginning of everything; the nameless race started their new life on the planet known as Zulionx.

Thus started the sightings of the "Nameless Ones", "Old Ones", "The First", "Watchers". The nameless race began life with the knowledge of almost everything; making them the smartest, deadliest and most advanced species all through out the multiverse. However; this caused them to grow bored of the worlds and its inhabitants, making them seek out new and interesting ways to experience life. This started what was known as "Creations War", finally discovering the being that brought them to existence; their creator flew into a angry rage and created a single entity; it referred to itself as "Sister". With the rapid and deadly attacks of this entity; the nameless race started their work into what would be known as Relics.

Creating items of intense destruction and incredible power; Kepti was the youngest and most talented creator of the Relics. He alone created 1 billion relics within the first eon of the war; allowing his race to push back Sister and start their work towards a safe haven known as "Tempist". After a long, and very costly war between the nameless race and Sister; Tempist was finally created and its keys were foraged.

However; Kepti was betrayed by his people. Being told he would be the last to enter the haven due to his skills on the battlefield; he was actually the only one of his race to be left behind. The reason is still unknown to why he was the only one; but he know searches the multiverse for the 14 Relic keys; and it is rumored that Gravity Falls holds one of these keys.

Strengths/Abilities: Extraordinary Inventor; smart, witty, and very observant.

Equipment: His cloak and Mask.

Weaknesses/Fears: Kepi is still a child; thus his strength is weak, and his temperament can be short lived. He is also very easy to capture without his Relics or inventions. Kepti is petrified of being the last one of his race; and coming face to face with Sister. He is also afraid of plastic Dolls and Earthling Children.

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice: Staff of Illusions

Dippy Fresh

@Hospes @Atomyk said it was okay if I added my two OCS instead of the other two; I wanted to tag you to make sure.

You know how sometimes you sign up as a character from something you just recently played/watched and it seems awesome and then a week later you're all 'why did I do this?'

Well that's obviously not something I'd ever fall prey to but here's my new sheet for completely unrelated reasons :T

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):

TMK7I5F.jpg

Name:

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

Ciri for short

Age(or estimated guess):

Canon(What fandom are they from?):

The Witcher

Ciri's life is a long a tumultuous tale for one of only twenty one years, but the short of it is that she was born as nilfgaardian royalty. the Witcher Geralt laid claim to her as payment after he lifted a curse from her father's land, but through the tribulations of war they did not truly meet till years later. She trained under him as a witcher herself, then under the sorceress Yennefer in the arts of magic. But a new war separated them once again, and ciri found herself tossed between worlds through powerful magic. It was then that she ended up in the world of the elves, who told her of her elven blood and how she was something called a 'source'. A source was someone who could tap into the power between worlds, and they wanted it returned to the elves. She was used as a political pawn and concubine for a time, but soon escaped. The elven king did not take kindly to this however, and lead the wild hunt to chase her down through time and space, its icy longships pursuing her across worlds as befitted their name. Even now she flees them, her only ally that can help her the elven sage Avellach

Strengths/Abilities:

-Skilled swordswoman and archer
-knowledge of the magic arts, though not a powerful practitioner herself
-Has the Source in her blood, allowing her to teleport herself and others. Used both to maneuver in combat and travel long distances either on this world or to another entirely
-alchemist, though only with plants and stuff native to her own world.
-skilled huntress

Equipment:

elven steel two handed sword, clothes on her back, not much else

Weaknesses/Fears:

Fears a loss of control, imprisonment, harm coming to her loved ones

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:

Catsune!​

Status
Not open for further replies.