Murder Game XII: Welcome to the Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
char_6822.jpg

Name: Samurai Jack

Age(or estimated guess): mid-20s? Hard to say as there is no clear indication of set amounts of time passing in his series.

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Samurai Jack

Biography(at least a short synopsis): Born the son of a Japanese Emperor, Jack serves as the central heroic figure in his series as he was trained from a young age to slay the sorcerer Aku and to avenge his homeland which had been by the being. However, Aku opened a portal through time during their final clash in the past and threw Jack through it, leaving him stranded in a far-flung dystopian future of Earth, one where Aku's rule is law! Now the samurai wanders the lands, seeking a way to return to his home in time and to right the atrocities Aku has committed.

Strengths/Abilities: A master martial artist (Greek wrestling and Shaolin kung fu are the two most evident during his training) and weapon wielder, Jack is a deadly combatant with any weapon set within his hands. His greatest skill with a weapon, however, lies with the weapon that which his father gave him to pursue his quest, a katana forged by the gods Thor, Ra, and Vishnu. He is remarkably stronger, more dexterous, and agiler than the average man, having been seen to leap great distances impossible for normal men with a running start and to lift a boulder with his legs. He is also proficient in stealth, having been known on occasion to covertly infiltrate the hideouts of Aku's followers in order to subvert their activities deemed harmful to the people of Earth. Incredibly wise and clever, Jack always has a helpful piece of advice for his numerous companions, and his skill in leadership has led to him more than once being deemed the most able to lead armies into battle against the forces of evil.

Equipment: His katana, given to him by his father. The blade was forged as a joint effort by the gods Thor, Ra, and Vishnu from the righteousness within the soul of Jack's father as a means to combat Aku's evil and, with the exception of perhaps one other sword wielded by a Scottish friend of Jack, is the only sword that can truly smite the filth of Aku. If stolen by evil, it may not be used to harm who are truly good or righteous.

Weaknesses/Fears: Jack fears failing in his quest to return to the past and abandoning his homeland to Aku's rule for eternity. However, due to his own kindness and inability to not help those less fortunate than him, he has more than once left the path of his destiny for short times in order to help those in need.

Oh, and technology, do not ask him to use a car. He prefers to walk.

Weapon of choice: Bow of Ice (or Sword of Flames if not allowed to keep his sword)

"Excuse me, but I do not understand. What is this Dippy Fresh that you speak of, master of the game?"

@Hospes

I hate writing these things on mobile, but enjoy it and tell me if anything is wrong and if Jack can keep his sword.
He'll have his sword taken away similarly to powers, yeah, so probably sword of flames. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
3zYJBLh.png

-Clarence Irawn-
"The man with two faces, that moves as easily in the shadows as in the crowds."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A classily clad gentleman, with a tender, yet somewhat distrustful face.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]35[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Fallen London[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He's sort of an OC, but FL is like a CYOA book in which you make all the choices your character does, and the character is customized by the player.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Originating in London in the early 20th century, Clarence was merely a child the day London was stolen, taken deep underground by bats. Like many others, he protested, only resulting in his arrest by the people who took the city there: the Masters of the Bazaar.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]After escaping New Newgate Prison, Clarence took to the lamp-lit streets of London, mournfully attempting to adjust to his new life in the Neath. The sights there terrified him thoroughly, but conforming was, with a little help from a friend also from the Surface, somewhat easy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A lot of the next time was spent in the area around the markets of Spite, the central area for pickpockets, aside from the Flit. Sharpening his skills in hiding, sneaking, and generally blending in, he made the days go by by catching feral cats, of which there was no shortage.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]But the criminal element of the part of London troubled him, and so he moved most of his activity to Veilgarden, the common ground for all kinds of artists. Here he started, finished, and published two short stories, attended the glamorous Ambassador's ball, and quickly made his name among high society.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]His greatest traits are his charm, alertness, and agility, varying depending on his current outfit. Eavesdropping is no problem, neither is investigating, sneaking, nor socializing. No magic or supernatural prowesses.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Various minor items of little importance on the Surface, like small chunks of amber, pearls, psychedelic honey, banned books and legal documents. Some are of assistance here too, like candles, wines, a couple handfuls of various currencies, and enough gossip to place a scandal on every citizen in London.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Four things especially he is afraid of getting too much of, are damage to his body, sanity, reputation, and innocence. Other than that, he straight-forward fears little, as he has seen most that can be feared in the Neath.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]On the whole weakness department, lies a couple things. He can't do ranged battle. He can't do much battle at all, in fact. Preferring to talk his way around a problem or run and hide from it, Clarence has little to no practice with weapons.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]He may appear rather sorrowful, and he is too. He has a REALLY soft spot for the Surface, and especially for London to return there.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Familiar of choice: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Elemental[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dippy Fresh? I'll take a look in the matter. This person sounds... fascinating."[/BCOLOR]​
tumblr_m61x1xITtf1qeitqh.gif

Approved!

(Although, forgot to mention this, but please state what type of elemental you're thinking!)​

So, non-powered weaponry that are only expended by skill are allowed right?

Edited my reserve with my CS!
100% sure I'll regret this choice, but fuck it, going all in!

Hopefully I'm not so tired I've missed anything, man...no sleep in two days will do things to you ;-;

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
07c276c44272c46426e7bd8bc95bc53e96e1c1e489b3e72015067520ba0da35c_1.jpg

Name:

The Funkiest of the Fresh (Sans)

It's totally un-fresh to ask someone for their age, dawg

Canon:

Undertale (Underfresh AU)

Biography:
I'm the freshest, most funkiest person you've ever met what else do you need to know?
D̵̷̶̨e̶̸̢a̶̡̕͝ŗ͏ ̵̷̢҉͞g҉̨́͞o̷̢͞҉d̀͘͡ ͘͠͠h̀͝҉͏e̛͡͞͞l͘҉͘͠p̵̨̛͞ ̶͟͠m̧͠e̷͘͡
I'm Sans, but you can call me Bro, if you wanna, I'm down with nicknames
M̸̛ą́͘͜͜k̶̕͟͠e̷̶͢͜ ̸̷̶̴͟t̀͢҉̀h̸͞͞҉͝i̢͜͞s̀҉̵͢͟ ҉̴̢́͟t̴̀̀͞ó̡͟͠r̕͝҉̶m̶̷̀è͢͝͞n̵̷̨t͏̷̨͟͟ ̸̨̕͜͞e͝͏҉n̢ḑ̴!͟҉
I'm your totally cool neighbrohood cool kid, and that's all there is to say!
P̸͞l̸̴͜e̷̵͟a̶͟s̶̷e͢͞.҉́.̶̴̀͜.͜͞͠h̶̢e̶͞҉l̵҉̸p̵̛̀͜͞ ̨̢̀͡m҉̶̀͏e̢͠͞
Don't do drugs, kids!

Strengths/Abilities:

I can do sick ollies, yo (Skilled sk8r)
I know all the best shortcuts
I can do this cool trick with my eyes, too. But that's not important

Equipment:

My board
My sick YOLO glasses
My totally fresh chain

Weaknesses/Fears:

Not being the freshest person at any given time, of course!
Dying sucks too, I suppose

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:

Weapons are for people who plan to hurt other people...
You implying I'm a bully?
I'll take that three headed unicorn thing

Dippy Fresh? Bro, he sounds radical!​
WHAT THE FUCK

Edited my reserve with my CS!
100% sure I'll regret this choice, but fuck it, going all in!

Hopefully I'm not so tired I've missed anything, man...no sleep in two days will do things to you ;-;
ARE YOU TRYING TO UNDERMINE THE ALL-POWERFUL SWAG OF DIPPY FRESH :|

"What have I done to receive this tragedy?"

Appearance:

dHUNy38.png

Name:

Meteo

Canon:

L

Biography:

This is a somewhat confusing story, and it can change upon perspective, so I'm only using the events that happened from L1-L3, as I'm playing Meteo that occured in that time using this long blog post.

But if ya don't like to read, here's my summary:

Prequel: Viz was an unstoppable force for those that are possessed by him, and he will cause great damage, unles his host had great willpower. Meteor was the last host before Meteo, and one day, when Meteor let his control slipped, Viz used that oppurtunity to cause a meteor shower and escape, finding a new host.

L1: Meteo lost his family and hometown by the event of Precipitation at the Entrance, because of Viz causing a meteor shower when he descended from heaven.

L2: Viz reveals himself to Meteo, and Meteo decides to let Viz take him to heaven to look for his parents.

L3: Meanwhile on Earth, two forces are battling, which is belief vs. science. This was bound to be a chaotic battle.

Strengths/Abilities:

Viz can take over Meteo's body and mind. His strength grows alot while possessed. (but not early on cuz power nerf :|)

Equipment:

A sword

Weaknesses/Fears:

Family death. (which already occured)
Death.
Weakness.
Loneliness.

Weapon of choice:

Flame Sword

Dippy Fresh? Whatsa that?​

Last edited by a moderator:

18lqnf1dzcw8hjpg.jpg

certified_badass__river_tam_by_elfabella-d522hde.jpg

Appearance:
Long brown hair, Deep emerald eyes. Tall.

Name:
tumblr_mfee5bpL9B1s12e2go3_250.gif

Age(or estimated guess): 18

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Firefly
firefly-logo.gif

Biography(at least a short synopsis):

"River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics—even dance—there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us."

Calling River Tam a child prodigy may not do her justice. Everything she attempted she didn't just do well, she excelled at it. Whether she put her efforts to writing, science, history, mathematics, foreign language, art, music, or even dance she was able to perform a task as if it was designed for her. River's brother Simon Tam was gifted as well, but was nowhere near the level of genius that was his sister. At the age of three she was correcting his spelling, and not long after would find errors in their textbooks. River and Simon's background was one of privilege. Their parents were wealthy, and capable of nurturing their bright, young children.

River is the teenage sister of Dr. Simon Tam, both of whom take refuge aboard Serenity. She was considered a prodigy from a very young age, intelligent beyond her years and athletically gifted. Simon stated that compared to her, he is an "idiot child," despite having graduated from medical school near the top of his class and finished his internship a full four months earlier than his classmates. River grew up with her brother Simon, with whom she was very close, as part of the wealthy Tam family on the "core" (Alliance-dominated) planet of Osiris. Having a high intellect and a ready grasp of complex subjects, she was sent to a government learning facility known only as "The Academy" at the age of fourteen. While her parents and Simon believed the Academy was a private school meant to nurture the gifts of the most academically talented children in the Alliance, it was in fact a cover for a government experiment in creating the perfect assassin. While in the hands of the Alliance doctors and scientists, River was secretly and extensively experimented on, including surgery that removed most of her amygdala, preventing River from being able to control her emotions. She has abrupt periods of mental instability and nurtures psychic and "intuitive" abilities, but although it seems that she may have already had some form of latent psychic abilities prior to being recruited, how and when this translated into her apparently full-fledged mind-reading abilities is unknown.

Under the guise of a government sponsored school, the Academy performed a wide range of barbaric psychological and medical tests on River. The extent of the tests performed on River is not fully known. River's brain was mutilated, repeatedly. They performed unnecessary brain surgery; the regions of her brain that control emotion were cut into repeatedly, disallowing her from tuning out any emotion and forcing her to feel everything that normally could be pushed out of conscious focus. She was trained to kill, her body honed to be the perfect living weapon. She had psychological triggers put into her memory so that her handlers could use visual or vocal queues to do anything from enter her into a state where she would kill or put her into an unconscious state.

Personality
The experiments performed on River have had a definite damaging effect on her psyche. River's emotional state can change rapidly between somber, happy and energetic, hysterical fear and crying, to a "killer mode". Specific events may trigger personality changes within her including extreme stimulus, danger, or mental triggers implanted by the Alliance. She is occasionally and perhaps inexplicably prone to delusions where she may perceive items or scenarios in the real world as metaphorical counterparts, which can result in dangerous situations for those around her. Simon continues to work with River, attempting to find a combination of psychoactive medication that will help her cope. Thus far there has only been marginal progress, however as time progresses River seems to be learning to deal with her past and her abilities (although at this point her personality still remains volatile).

Strengths/Abilities:
River's full potential may not have been explored yet. She is of genius level intelligence, and is capable of excelling at virtually any task she puts her mind to. Her studies have given her an in-depth knowledge of a variety of fields. She is a weapons expert, particularly proficient in the use of blades and handguns. She is also an expert at hand-to-hand combat, using hybrid forms of fighting that incorporate aspects of multiple martial arts as well as the grace of a trained dancer. When fighting River is capable of matching as well and defeating large numbers of opponents at once. River is capable of flying ships.

River has exhibited a number of psychic abilities. She has demonstrated mild telepathic/empathic abilities. She can read the thoughts and intentions of those in close proximity to her, allowing her to tell when people are lying and knowing what people will think or say before it happens. She is sometimes over-powered when the emotions of those around her run high. She has some connection to the dead, and was overwhelmed with the voices of the dead when on a planet where all of the inhabitants had died. River is also capable of at least mild precognition and is able to sense danger before it happens.

She is often quiet keeping to herself, and seen looking at things most wouldn't take the time to look at. Like fish, or a leaf in the wind. She is seldom seen with shoes, and is more often barefoot and in a dress. She also will wear the occasional steel-toe combat boots, which often appear incongruous with the dresses she wears.
With her ability to "read" in a psychic manner, River often suffers from total breakdowns, hearing voices in her head and even seeing visions, either at different points in time, or different points in space. These can also set her off on a rampage, in which she uses her incredible combat skills to attack and decimate anything and anyone in her way.

Equipment:
She uses and carries a knife that Jayne gave her strapped to her thigh (Personally, I think he was just happy to see her go), Brown combat boots, a dress (With a backup in the satchel she has, usually flowy, flexible dresses.) A wallet with pictures of her brother, parents, and the crew of serenity. (Foreign for an earlier time) money, a stolen ID card for a hospital, some food. and ahandgun.

Weaknesses/Fears:
River has seem to show that when it's a friend or family member in danger or trouble, there's nothing anyone can do to stop her. She'll go to the ends of the earth to save them, which is why it makes it a weakness and a fear.

Her psychic powers and empathetic/telepathic powers can be overloaded by emotions, fears, the dead and voices that she can't stop from running through her head.

As it was said by her Doctor brother, "She feels everything. She can't not."

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:

Staff of Illusions

Serenity.jpg
1300584-serenity_river.jpg
ASF5201.jpg

item830769_600px
river_tam_by_amazonsummons.jpg

eacd7103c9769a17a09f647e3ca6477b.jpg

tumblr_ngyym1C0Er1r63xwho1_500.jpg
tumblr_m52n6tpLJw1rpy5k4o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

** Dippy fresh is the best **​

Last edited by a moderator:

"What have I done to receive this tragedy?"

Appearance:

dHUNy38.png

Name:

Meteo

Canon:

L

Biography:

This is a somewhat confusing story, and it can change upon perspective, so I'm only using the events that happened from L1-L3, as I'm playing Meteo that occured in that time using this long blog post.

But if ya don't like to read, here's my summary:

L1: Meteo lost his family by the event of Precipitation at the Entrance, because of Viz.

L2: Viz comes for Meteo, and he decides to let Viz take him to heaven to look for his parents.

L3: Meanwhile on Earth, two forces are battling, which is belief vs. science. This was bound to be a chaotic battle.

Strengths/Abilities:

Viz can take over Meteo's body and mind. His strength grows alot while possessed. (but not early on cuz power nerf :|)

Equipment:

A sword

Weaknesses/Fears:

Family death. (which already occured)

Weapon of choice:

Flame Sword​
Please read the rules again!

I need to make a duo reserve if possible...

Since i'm on the shitty computer my work has while on lunch break currently I simply don't have the time to get them out.... I will be sure to get them out some time tonight when I get home however....

Don't be silly, everyone deserves to be funky fresh!

tumblr_o0b7nbky031r105gwo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.