Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How do you know that a rock was used, kid?" Seriously, where the hell was this rock business coming from? Had Shizuo missed something?​
9Va0jTLb.jpg

"I mean... what if a giant rock hit Six... and that threw him to the wall..." the girl said, still unsure of her choice...

Meanwhile time for another performance by Deemo, since there was some free time.

@The Tactician

9Va0jTLb.jpg

"I mean... what if a giant rock hit Six... and that threw him to the wall..." the girl said, still unsure of her choice...

Meanwhile time for another performance by Deemo, since there was some free time.

@The Tactician
Shizuo cocked his head at her, "Kid... If you're trying to frame me, keep your story simple. I'm taller than Six, so I could have just punched him or something instead of using a rock and be seen as a shadow."

9Va0jTLb.jpg

@The Tactician
Shizuo cocked his head at her, "Kid... If you're trying to frame me, keep your story simple. I'm taller than Six, so I could have just punched him or something instead of using a rock and be seen as a shadow."
"Wouldn't a giant rock hit my entire body and injure me worse...? Look tough guy and I may not like each other and hell.. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him but there's others to consider..." Six would speak before glancing at Deemo. "Kid, I don't think your friend is strong enough to knock me out and bust me open..." Six would speak attempting to process information through his muddled brain of those around him.

"It would be easy to assume Shizuo but personally and i've seen him fight before. I'd have been in much worse shape if he jumped me..." Six would speak as he though over all of this.

@Those around.

"Miss Tsunemori. I understand that. It's my ideal society. Where I as overlord will be able to keep peace. No more Archdemons, no more bureaucracy, just me. The human that becomes God. This is not all we were meant to be. Have you read the research done on Tetsuo? He was well on his way. If only he had taken those pills..." Kenjiro trailed off. He sighed, and looked down.

"Fine, arrest me, If you want to, or even can. I'll take a fair trial in front of the Multiversal Court of Justice. And if I am found guilty, let her kill me." He said, pointing to Kim. "It's only fair." He smirked again.

The UN couldn't have stopped that Terrorist Attack. They could not, because it was destined to occur. For all their size and power, they're still subject to the Multiverse Directives. Sheets drafted to protect exterior influences from messing in universes that shouldn't be messed with. If they could have? Yeah, it could have been stopped. But was it? No. Rules are rules, everyone is subject to them.

Kenjiro raised his eyebrows. "What?" He said. "You wish to work with me?" He said. He leaned back in his chair.

Kim looked over. "Why? Do you have any idea what you could do?" She asked.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Justin Charming

tumblr_inline_npwl6kBS2B1sh6a0p_100.jpg

"If you become a god... You'll lose more than you think. You might speak like you intend to enforce the greater good, but in the end, you'll become consumed by power and enforce a totalitarian dictatorship. No... Rather, you've already been consumed by that power. That's precisely why we have to do this," Akane spoke, attempting to keep her head leveled as she stood in front of Carth.

"There is no such thing as a perfect utopia, but even so, we strive to achieve a state that is the closest we can get to a society where our imperfections complement each other. That is what it means to exist. That is what it means to live."

"The law is the end product of many years of history... It is the fruit of human knowledge. Like a gem, polished to a gleam time and time again, even through errors... It's is this fruit that we receive, pass on, and face in our time. And it is always changing, growing. Nurturing it is our task as human beings. If it is placed in the hands of someone like you, we stray further and further away from the promised time that it will ripen and become the closest we could possibly achieve to perfect."

akane-dominator-psycho-pass.jpg

Clutching her Dominator and aiming it at him, Akane continued to speak to the man before her.

"So please, have some more respect for history next time, Mr. Yamadera. If we are done here, then you are being placed under arrest. And you will come with us immediately. Your schemes are through, as is Elliot."

Meanwhile, Joseph would briefly smack Roy in the back of the head, as though believing that the man needed some sense knocked into him.

tumblr_inline_ncxdynEhHs1sgd7zs.png

"I dunno what the hell anyone's talkin' about here, but it's obvious that the orient over there is grade-A crazy! We're better off throwin' his ass behind bars is all I'll say!"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @york @The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian

"Then you're assuming someone weak jumped you?" asked Shepard. She sighed softly, looking Six over.

LjzHDEI.png

"You can't have it both ways. Whoever did this was probably strong and assuming someone was too strong to do it doesn't make any sense."

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"Then you're assuming someone weak jumped you?" asked Shepard. She sighed softly, looking Six over.

LjzHDEI.png

"You can't have it both ways. Whoever did this was probably strong and assuming someone was too strong to do it doesn't make any sense."

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"I...Don't know what to assume anyone... I would vote but since i'm one of the top picks I think it'd be best if I didn't." Was all Six could say while taking the last swing of Whiskey out of his second bottle.

suspicious_applejack_by_mrlolcats17-d4ngbps.png

"Y'know...this girl sure does seem to be makin' a whole lotta wild accusations...seems a bit suspicerous t'me,"

post-8252-0-34967800-1353195193.png

"Uhhh...ain't we doin' the exact darn thing?"

mlfw8013-applejack27.png

"Gosh-durnit"

tumblr_inline_npwl6kBS2B1sh6a0p_100.jpg

"If you become a god... You'll lose more than you think. You might speak like you intend to enforce the greater good, but in the end, you'll become consumed by power and enforce a totalitarian dictatorship. No... Rather, you've already been consumed by that power. That's precisely why we have to do this," Akane spoke, attempting to keep her head leveled as she stood in front of Carth.

"There is no such thing as a perfect utopia, but even so, we strive to achieve a state that is the closest we can get to a society where our imperfections complement each other. That is what it means to exist. That is what it means to live."

"The law is the end product of many years of history... It is the fruit of human knowledge. Like a gem, polished to a gleam time and time again, even through errors... It's is this fruit that we receive, pass on, and face in our time. And it is always changing, growing. Nurturing it is our task as human beings. If it is placed in the hands of someone like you, we stray further and further away from the promised time that it will ripen and become the closest we could possibly achieve to perfect."

akane-dominator-psycho-pass.jpg

Clutching her Dominator and aiming it at him, Akane continued to speak to the man before her.

"So please, have some more respect for history next time, Mr. Yamadera. If we are done here, then you are being placed under arrest. And you will come with us immediately. Your schemes are through, as is Elliot."

Meanwhile, Joseph would briefly smack Roy in the back of the head, as though believing that the man needed some sense knocked into him.

tumblr_inline_ncxdynEhHs1sgd7zs.png

"I dunno what the hell anyone's talkin' about here, but it's obvious that the orient over there is grade-A crazy! We're better off throwin' his ass behind bars is all I'll say!"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @york @The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian
I feel Joseph's hand tap the back of my head with the force of an insect; one of the few perks of Mirakuru is the strength it gives you.
"Hey! Piss of, man!" I spin round instinctively to hearing the man's brash words. This guy clearly doesn't understand what this is about; it more than power and it's more that Gods; it's about brining justice.

The Toxins in my veins peak once more, flooding my system with a fiery rage and hatred. My strength surges and bones turn to iron; I'm not going to let this guy think he's the boss of my. Not for a second. I clentch his hand within my fist, squeezing it with enough force to bend steel.

"Listen up, pal. Are you really going to chuck this guy in prison, maybe even kill him, just because some rich bitch in a white coat claims he did something wrong? I might not know this guy, but I know the UN; and I know they don't give a crap about the little man. Right now, I'm not about to take their word for anything, not until they prove it" I unleash my palm, setting Joseph's hand free

"Until then, if you're going to lock this guy away, you're going to have to go through me."

Mobile post
Crap post
@Jerimi @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @york @The Great Detective

"If you truly think she is suspicious, then change your vote, sisters." Bane uttered firmly, having followed the main group of investigation once again, taking in the details, addressing the two pastel-colored horses. "Of course, I suppose you have very logical reasons for voting me, hmm? Or perhaps my words are but sounds to you, of course, what should expect from a pair of incestuous horses." Bane chuckled lightly underneath the confines of his mask, walking about casually. With how things were shaping up to be, it was a firm deadlock, one that could easily be broken in just one vote. Bane himself felt tempted to wield such power, making a decisive decision just so they could gain ground against the Reapers. After all, from what he presumed, the longer the time was spent on democracy, the more time would tick away from the crew of the Normandy.

"Must I remind you all, even you, my friend Skeletor, that the true imbeciles are us if we do not decide." Bane warned, walking casually in the middle of the conversation. "After all, there can be no democracy if we are scorched to the ground by these Reapers." the behemoth uttered seriously, cracking his neck.

"Unless someone has a better point, I shall attend to the majority and change my vote to Shizuo. I fear you are all making a mistake not voting for Deemo, but if we do not act...well, I do not need to remind you of that. If more votes swing towards that shadow, I will vote for him, but as it stands...there is no more time to waste."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Others @if any other of you did this you would of made it a four-way tie you sick fucks

Update

With no time left to spare on this vote, Commander Shepard decided to put an end to it. Tapping in the correct coordinates, she sent Shizuo on his way to wherever the UN would be holding him. As she did this, the device in the middle of the room would suddenly brighten and shake. The two glass doors on the front of the device opened and the lightning contained inside expanded. It grew to form a tentacled creature-- soon revealed to be Koro-Sensei, back from the dead. How convenient!

"Well then, with that matter out of the way..." Shepard allowed herself a brief smile at the fact that at least one life had been spared somehow before making her way back over to Dawnstar. She placed a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder and asked, "Is it done?"

Dawnstar nodded, although she seemed unhappy at the results. She looked away from Shepard, eyes searching the room. She circled until she came face-to-face to one of the crew.

"The one we seek... Elliot... he stands among us."

The woman pointed ahead, staring straight at Elizabeth. The accused girl shied away from the sudden attention and took a cautious step back, shaking her head as she looked to see who was believing this. Shepard seemed shocked at the very idea that Elliot had been harboring on board the entire time, hesitating a moment before pointing her gun Elizabeth's way. "Are you sure?"

"There is no doubt."

A tense moment passed where it seemed Elizabeth might refute these claims, but eventually all the girl did was laugh. It only got louder and louder, her cackling echoing throughout the ancient temple room and her body wracking with dramatic heaves. As her laughter slowly died down, her whole body seemed to shimmer and her form began to change. Though not any taller and still sporting the same color of hair and eyes, the woman who had just stood before you was undoubtedly now a man. He raised a single hand, sparks of magic bouncing off it. A wind seemed to pick up, air flowing around the man in a circle, lightly touching at his hair and clothes.

YqkzIAZ.png

The pendant in Dawnstar's hand was ripped away from her and pulled toward Elliot, who plucked it from the air with his free hand and placed it around his neck.

"That's right, there is no doubt."

Last edited:
Update

With no time left to spare on this vote, Commander Shepard decided to put an end to it. Tapping in the correct coordinates, she sent Shizuo on his way to wherever the UN would be holding him. As she did this, the device in the middle of the room would suddenly brighten and shake. The two glass doors on the front of the device opened and the lightning contained inside expanded. It grew to form a tentacled creature-- soon revealed to be Koro-Sensei, back from the dead. How convenient!

"Well then, with that matter out of the way..." Shepard allowed herself a brief smile at the fact that at least one life had been spared somehow before making her way back over to Dawnstar. She placed a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder and asked, "Is it done?"

Dawnstar nodded, although she seemed unhappy at the results. She looked away from Shepard, eyes searching the room. She circled until she came face-to-face to one of the crew.

The woman pointed ahead, staring straight at Elizabeth. The accused girl shied away from the sudden attention and took a cautious step back, shaking her head and looking to see who was believing this. Shepard seemed shocked at the very idea that Elliot had been harboring on board the entire time, hesitating a moment before pointing her gun Elizabeth's way. "Are you sure?"

"There is no doubt."

A tense moment passed where it seemed Elizabeth might refute these claims, but eventually all the girl did was laugh. It only got louder and louder, her cackling echoing throughout the ancient temple room and her body wracking with dramatic heaves. As her laughter slowly died down, her whole body seemed to shimmer and her form began to change. Though not any taller and still sporting the same color of hair and eyes, the woman who had just stood before you was undoubtedly now a man. He raised a single hand, sparks of magic bouncing off it. A wind seemed to pick up, air flowing around the man in a circle, lightly touching at his hair and clothes.

YqkzIAZ.png

The pendant in Dawnstar's hand was ripped away from her and pulled toward Elliot, who plucked it from the air with his free hand and placed it around his neck.

103.png

So that's what everyone thinks, huh?

Shizuo wasn't surprised by the turn of events. He knew what kind of reputation he had among the group, as the guy who couldn't keep himself in line. It wasn't anything new. Back home, there weren't many who gave him a chance and even fewer who stuck around after that, and it was now clear that the people out in space weren't any different.

He wasn't angry at the turn out, more just disappointed by the result. He'd been fighting the entire time against the Reapers, keeping the group from becoming as horrible as the Reapers, helping lead the vote on Klaus and Elijah, and that had gotten him the shaft.

No goddammit respect.

No matter what or who he appeared in front of, he had little more to say than, "Lets just get this shit over with." He wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. All he wanted to do now was act and get back to protect what few friends he had among the refugee group. Koro and Kofu were two of them, and he guessed Qrow was okay enough, so that left that kid because what kind of guy would he be abandoning her?

God, he needed a smoke right now.

(Just wanted to make one last post as a reaction to that before the update.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

The woman pointed ahead, staring straight at Elizabeth. The accused girl shied away from the sudden attention and took a cautious step back, shaking her head and looking to see who was believing this. Shepard seemed shocked at the very idea that Elliot had been harboring on board the entire time, hesitating a moment before pointing her gun Elizabeth's way. "Are you sure?"

"There is no doubt."

YqkzIAZ.png

So it's been decided that Shizuo was going to be checked now...

xkHWuOCb.jpg

The girl hoped that Shizuo isn't a reaper...

dfBQ5TNb.jpg

And Deemo patted the girl's head...

@nobody​

Update

"There is no doubt."

YqkzIAZ.png

Well this was easy. Without any provocation Skeletor would fire a massive blast of magic at Elliot.

Skeletor31.png

"So good of you to drop in!"

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
All this time, however not too invested into the voting, the picking and transformation of the one named Elliot got Dan's interest. From what he'd overheard from various conversations, Elliot… controlled the Reapers? So he was their final opponent.

He had to attack, contribute. Wary of Skeletor's beam, he stood by the side, waiting for it to disperse. Once it did, he let out a disfigured roar, ran in his direction, and jumped at him, intent on grabbing him by the neck.

tumblr_mjf096owOX1qeyb9ho2_500.gif

Reactions: Takumi
"So, old Dengeki Daisy's up..." Producer sighs as he watches Shizuo get ported away. Before he could react to said incident, he noticed an odd, humanoid entity.

The others called him 'Elliot'.

Elliot was... said to be a fiend of sorts, a mastermind, and the one behind the mask. That's what they all said. Must be why they were all attacking him.

"Deemo, kiddo," Producer winks at the pair of the black being and the little girl as he smiles, "cheer up, will you? We've got quite the day ahead of us."

@Bomb

tumblr_inline_nrmzyzugNt1sqwx3x_500.gif

"It's all... good now, Applejack, Apple Bloom..." Shouko hummed, before she looked in Elliot's direction.

Producer tosses an electric guitar in her direction, proceeding with her catching it and placing it into position.

"It's time... to mush up... mash up..." Shouko tries to muster her strength, failing. She tries again as she stands and begins to chuckle like a patient who escaped from a high security mental asylum, which she probably is.

"GO TO HELL!!!!!!"

This very noise was very capable of waking/alerting Applejack and Apple Bloom from their semi-slumbering state, especially since she was inbetween the two horses.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Update

The woman pointed ahead, staring straight at Elizabeth. The accused girl shied away from the sudden attention and took a cautious step back, shaking her head as she looked to see who was believing this. Shepard seemed shocked at the very idea that Elliot had been harboring on board the entire time, hesitating a moment before pointing her gun Elizabeth's way. "Are you sure?"

"There is no doubt."

YqkzIAZ.png

Rey didn't have much time to think about what the result of the vote on Shizuo would mean for the rest of them. She reacted as the others did. She immediately grabbed and then fired Han Solo's blaster at Elliot.

tumblr_o1tc3qiT2E1tgt4weo2_500.gif

If it wasn't enough, Rey thought, she might have to try some other tactics... and perhaps another of the weapons she was carrying with her.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Update

"There is no doubt."

YqkzIAZ.png

The Apple sisters fell silent and simply watched while the whole silly string of events unfolded. Neither of them spoke up even long after the fact, the punchline passing them by completely.

The fact that it hadn't flown over anyone else's head didn't help their case.

"So, uhhhhhhhh...who in blazes is this cross-dressin' freakazoid? An' why's everyone goin' full potato on 'im?" she asked, directing it at no-one in particular.

"Well, I mean, he kinda looks like a human Flim...maybe they just don't agree with his sales practices...?" Applebbloom answered regardless.

thumb.png

"Yeah...let's go with that,"

Update

"There is no doubt."

YqkzIAZ.png

Rey didn't have much time to think about what the result of the vote on Shizuo would mean for the rest of them. She reacted as the others did. She immediately grabbed and then fired Han Solo's blaster at Elliot.

tumblr_o1tc3qiT2E1tgt4weo2_500.gif

If it wasn't enough, Rey thought, she might have to try some other tactics... and perhaps another of the weapons she was carrying with her.​

If there was an opening, Toboe would charge at Elliot, trying to sink his fangs into the male's shoulder.

If not then he'll have to think of something else to do.

@Atomyk @Mari @others

Final Chapter
"Don't Fear the Reaper"

A laugh escaped Elliot's lips, the boy staring down Skeletor's blast of magic. With a wave of his hand, blue hexagons flashed in front of him to form a wall in order to block the attack. Skeletor's magic caused the wall to buckle, but it held fast. Elliot then lazily waved the wall to the right so that it blocked the following blaster shots from Rey. "It's been so fun being on this journey with you guys!" he yelled, sounding completely manic. He glowed blue, his eyes going wide at the sight of Manly Dan steadily approaching. He suddenly sprang into the air, leaving a blue streak behind him as he floated outside of Dan's reach.

"Please, what's your problem? You're acting as like I tried to kill you and your families or something-- Oh, oops, maybe I did do that?"

Elliot formed a fist with his hand, slamming it down in the air in front of him. Toboe was shoved out of the air by a magical force, tossed aside like he was little more than a rag doll. Elliot seethed through his teeth, throwing out his hands to conjure another barrier that blocked Shepard's flurry of bullets and Kaidan's biotic blast. His seething turned into a choked laughter, the boy throwing his head back in glee.

"Wow! Nice try~ Did you think I was weak? Did you really think I wasn't just fucking with you!? I have carved out a new world! A world that will be as I like it-- one where you'll all know the pain I've experienced!"

Elliot then raised his hands into the air, palms up. The wind he was generating picked up at considerable pitch, threatening to blow even the strongest warrior back. "The journey is over! This joke of a war is finished! I'll make it all stop!"

Regardless of whatever anyone would do or say within the Collector base, it was evident that Kenjiro was going to be put away for his crimes. There was no doubt about it. With that being said, Carth would sigh, taking a step forward as Akane had apparently been able to get the soldier to stay his hand. Damn, of all times to go soft... Whatever. Whatever. He'd let her have her way for now. With that being said, walking around the desk, Carth would harshly grab Kenjiro and shove him forward, taking hold of the young man's wrists and binding them with what seemed to be some sort of electronic handcuffs, preventing him from being able to resist in any sort of manner.

"Well, I'd read you your fancy little rights, but I don't think you exactly deserve to have 'em, so I'll let someone else get around to that," Carth spoke, before directing his attention over to Ludger, "Now... I think we have some bigger trash to take out before throwing this guy away," He said, nudging Kenjiro in the back briefly, before continuing, "There's a strong output of energy coming from Rannoch... He's there. Elliot's made himself known. We need to get there ASAP or we might not get another chance like this again."

tumblr_inline_npwl3bw0Zi1sh6a0p_100.jpg

"Err... Wait, I think we have someone coming our way really quick. One of the Survivors. It's--" Akane began to speak up, before a case of speaking of the devil would happen.

Suddenly, before any further action would be able to be taken, something strange would happen. Out of nowhere, Shizuo Heiwajima would be transported to their location, his body suddenly materializing in the air, where gravity would get the better of him and cause him to land right on top of Roy!

Ow.

"..."

Carth just stared at Shizuo blankly.

"So why is he here? Is he the one everyone voted out for suspicion of being a Traitor?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdzqwPpD1sgd7zs.png

"For a minute, it felt like my soul was able to communicate my thoughts to the group on the other side of reality. I called them dumb as bricks. Guess that didn't help much though if Shih tzu here was the one they thought was a Traitor..."

"Regardless, we may as well scan him really quickly," Carth said nonchalantly, indifferent to the less than pleasant fashion in which Shizuo had arrived here in. With that said, he would draw a small device resembling a scan gun or something of the sort. Aiming it at the blonde bartender, he would use it to scan Shizuo from head to toe, searching for signs of Reaper indoctrination.

Once the process had finished, the scan gun would beep once, and emit a green light, indicating that Shizuo was innocent.

"Alright, that's done. Now can we get a move on? If we don't, Elliot might do some serious damage. Who knows what he's plotting if he finally decided to show himself?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdz93wQR1sgd7zs.png

"I think the only person who's gonna receive serious damage is him if anything. I mean, have you seen him?! Like a scrawny shrimp who probably couldn't lift his own weight!"

"Do you ever shut... Ugh. Let's just go."

As Elliot was still preparing his attack, the United Nations began to warp into the room. This included all of the UN agents and all of those who had died. Elliot's toothy smile only grew as he watched the room seem to grow smaller and smaller. "How cute!"

Garnet stepped forward, raising her hands as large gauntlets formed around them.

"This'll be cute."

The Crystal Gem jumped forward, throwing a punch that crashed through Elliot's barrier. She continued flying through the air, ready to smash her fist down on Elliot's head.

But Elliot didn't care.

"Now." Suddenly, Garnet froze in mid-air, as did everyone in the room.

jOPBwjj.jpg

Time itself came to a stop, Elliot having conjured a spell that affected the very fabric of time. He slowly descended to the ground, looking smugly over the frozen statues of his enemies. The spell wouldn't last forever, but it didn't really matter to Elliot... he had won.

Except, something seemed off. One UN reinforcement remained in motion.

rq9gtCA.jpg

Ludger Kresnik, a man with the power to use Chromatus, was unaffected by the stopping of time. Elliot could only stare at the man in shock, remembering the man during Elliot's brief stint fighting against the Arch Demon. He'd known Ludger to possess the ability to transcend dimensions, but to overcome such a powerful spell...?

"Stop! Stop right there!"

Ludger didn't respond, only choosing to run forward, his ornate spear gripped tightly in his hands. Elliot couldn't retaliate with enough force to stop the warrior with his time spell in place, forced to stumble backward and away from this insurmountable threat. Ludger cried out as he thrust his spear forward with all his might, plunging it straight through Elliot's stomach. The boy shook with rage, his eyes bulging from the pain. He coughed up blood and gripped the shaft of the spear weakly with his hands.

Elliot could only watch as the air shimmered around him. It shattered as if it was glass, ending the spell and allowing time to flow once again.

Back in motion, Garnet punched the ground before spinning around to find Elliot falling to his knees before Ludger. The Kresnik had dropped his Chromatus form and was staring down at Elliot with hate in his eyes, dressed now in his regular attire.

"No way... Nah," Elliot muttered, shakily clasping his hands together. He began shaking his head, a smile returning to his face. "Ha ha! You think it's that easy? That's adorable! You're all going be dragged through hell before this is over!"

Elliot's hands flew to his face to claw at his eyes. Blood poured down between his fingers, but Elliot just kept smiling. "This form was weak anyway. It's used goods. Of all the incarnations of me, it's time I transcended beyond all possibilities!" Elliot sputtered and coughed, falling forward so that his torso was laying against the ground. There he lay for just a few moments, bleeding out, until something strange occurred-- A red aura burst from his body, lifting up into the air and dissipating.

The room would be silent.

"Hear me!" boomed a loud mechanical voice from outside the temple. It sounded eerily like Elliot's voice. "Witness what I have become!"

The entire temple began to shake violently, forcing the crew to escape back to the surface of Rannoch. Shepard ordered Cortez to get into the shuttle and get a bird's eye view of the planet while they climbed back up into the valley. After a few minutes, Steve's voice crackled from the communicators. "Commander... you're gonna want to see this." As the group finished their ascent, they would witness a giant humanoid synthetic rising from the Reaper base.

Sv633gx.jpg

"I will crush you scum beneath my feet, and then I will annihilate the lesser forms of me that persist in this reality. Rapture will be re-created just how I like it, and all will feel what I have felt!" The giant human Reaper that Elliot now inhabited stomped a leg against the ground, creating a shock wave that could be felt for miles. "Harbinger! Summon the fleet!"

The sky would turn a fiery crimson as Harbinger would descend down from the heavens followed by multiple drop ships housing a large number of diferent Husks and Collectors.

latest

"We are the Harbinger of your doom."

The Reaper's voice would boom through out the area as it continued its descent. "My brethren have the planet surrounded. We could exterminate you all like insects... but I demand first blood. Commander Shepard, your destruction is at hand, I will see to it personally."

The fact that this one Reaper had its sights on her only made Shepard chuckle at the absurdity.

lEXZTDT.png

"Well, what can I say? I guess I should be honored that I got a Reaper bearing a grudge."

With the Reaper soldiers landed, the Normandy crew were seriously outnumbered. Even if they tried to run for it, the Reapers surrounding Rannoch would easily decimate them. No, it seemed like the only way to get out of this predicament was to fight, even with these insurmountable odds.

If the group of survivors now faced with the monster of a man known as Elliot had any worries concerning whether they'd be able to handle taking the man on, they were in luck-- for a small group of aircraft now descended from the heavens, landing awfully near the group of survivors. One had to wonder whether whoever on board had been called in by Elliot, or if they could be considered potential allies. Perhaps they had come here to stop Elliot themselves?

The latter would likely be confirmed when the hatch of one of the ships began to lower, revealing what would be a familiar face to those that had been involved in the Metamorphose Incident; the face of the infamous Katniss Everdeen. And the rebel leader wasn't alone-- in fact, she was flanked by a fair number of others, some undoubtedly familiar faces among them. Stragglers who had come together to face the Reaper threat and set right all the wrongs Elliot had done.

The next ship to land opened to reveal three teenagers, who in truth were alien/human hybrids who had been at the forefront of the rebellion since its inception.

iWvtbZz.jpg

Max, Michael, and Isabel watched as other warriors poured out of the ship. A few of these had been involved in the Illusion Incident, including both Ike and Yvaine.

The final ship then landed, this one hailing a message on Shepard's communicator. "Shepard... we're here." The name Liara danced off Shepard's lips as she watched the ship's hatch open. Out first came one James Vega, followed by other members of Shepard's regular crew.

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Wahoo! Come on! Let's whoop these pendejos, Lola!"

Allowing herself a smile, Shepard tapped her communicator. "Cortez, we'll need you in the air. Transport whoever you can around the battlefield as needed. Don't get shot down."

"No need to worry, Commander."

As the battle to decide the fate of the universe commenced, one man demanded attention. As the others rushed to battle around him, he stared at the jangled mechanical mess that Elliot had become. His voice boomed across the battlefield, heard by many in attendance.

"Do you feel like you are in control, puppet?"

The battle against this false deity would reign supreme on the surface of this arid planet, masked with an alien atmosphere, a desolate beacon against the unwavering tide of the Reapers. In many ways, Bane was reminded of his home, if it wasn't for the aurora lights glistening in the sky, contrasting against the dry, humid environment he found himself trapped within. With his boots crunching against the sands, Bane began his stride towards Elliot, the man showing no ounce of fear in his actions. With a mighty reeling of his right arm, he punched away a Husk that had dared to cross his path, following it up with another set of brutal jabs and punches, all precise and barbaric in strength and precision.

"You had one job, and now look at you, arrogance will defeat you."

He paused, looking before everyone that he had stood aside with. The names flashed and recollected through his eyes, through the fires of the Normandy, the false paradise of Eden, the mutilated carcasses of the Husks, and now this planet on the brink of annihilation. In such a brief time, Bane could see an almost attachment to this band, but he knew his true intentions from the beginning. Dusting the sand off his vest, the brutish behemoth spoke darkly, his face narrowing, standing upon this hill of grime and sand.

"But it will not defeat me."

Raising his head, a soft chuckle escaped Bane's lips.

A horrible mistake has been made.

"I still keep to my word that you are all admirable, but gravely mistaken. Look what I was able to do with you with a few words and evidence to back it up, I broke your minds and all your little schemes. Did you really think that was Deemo, or Six, or even Shizuo was guilty?" Bane taunted with a laugh, reeling up, finding it all so absolutely humorous. "The horses, shockingly, were more intelligent than all of you! Yes, I killed that octopus, and yes, I ordered my fellow... compatriots to do their actions, because you see, my brothers and sisters...."

"I am not indoctrinated."

"I am the one to rebuild the League of Shadows! They were but pawns to my plans, just as you were pawns under my hands. I used them, and when their use ran up... I exterminated them." Bane descended down the hill lightly, his brutish form walking with a swagger, the man clapping his hands together. A lowly rumble could be heard echoing throughout the air, something massive and grand approaching, like an entire cavalry regiment approaching at once.

"It matters not who we are, or how many we lose, what matters is our plan! Reapers, indoctrinated, me, it is all the same...."

de...shi...ba...sara...

"This universe has been plagued by your filth, by your imperialism and subjugation of others in the cosmos. Millions starve, as you go and fight your delicate wars, claiming that you will somehow find victory in this. Trust me, I know how to play the game, and you were destined to fail from the beginning. Once this is all set and done, I will return home, with power and strength to rebuild my society and my world."

deshi basara! deshi basara! deshi basara!

"So I will give you one last chance, take control, my friends. Take control from your corruption, your filth, or meet justice. The Reapers will win this war, and as it stands, I will reap the benefits of it. Not because I am some PAWN! But because I am free, because I choose this path for the fire rises."

DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA!

Bane-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-660x404.jpg

Hundreds of them rushed alongside Bane, having been transported by a rift formulated by the Reapers and an extension of the traitorous Bane himself. The strategist extended his arms outward with a hearty laugh, a furred overcoat being placed upon him, his war band swarming to provide backup to their leader. Around Bane, a multitude of people stood, from convicts, anarchists, mercenaries, to day-to-day people feeling oppressed and subjugated to lowly conditions. There, Bane's army stood, all unique and different, some wielding tactical combat gear and military-grade weaponry to some wearing simple bandannas and baseball bats. All of them, however, were human, driven by Bane's ideology of equality and restoration, their fanatical zeal akin to some democratic vigor spiralling into mass violence and anarchy.

"A storm is upon you! We will the rip the decorative nests you have built, and burn it to the ground before you! The Normandy, the crew, it will fall, and as the fire rises, the League of Shadows will survive! Gotham will survive! Humanity will survive!"

With a presumably false yet uplifting speech, the guns rattled, the flares shooting up into the aurora skies, as all hell broke loose.

Elliot screamed across the battlefield in the face of Bane's insolence. "Not indoctrinated? That is not possible! I chose you! I molded you into what you became! You can't defy me!" The human Reaper seemed to shake with rage, his giant form taking long strides across the valley. He threatened to destroy both the Normandy crew and Bane's forces alike. "Bleed like the rest!"

It was now all out in the open. Three great forces threatened the survivors. The human Reaper, Elliot. The traitor, Bane. The representative of the Reapers, Harbinger.

It was now or never.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar - Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson - Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Koro-Sensei - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Shizuo Heiwajima
- Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Bane - Betrayal - [Role - Traitor]

Last edited:
Final Chapter
"Don't Fear the Reaper"

A laugh escaped Elliot's lips, the boy staring down Skeletor's blast of magic. With a wave of his hand, blue hexagons flashed in front of him to form a wall in order to block the attack. Skeletor's magic caused the wall to buckle, but it held fast. Elliot then lazily waved the wall to the right so that it blocked the following blaster shots from Rey. "It's been so fun being on this journey with you guys!" he yelled, sounding completely manic. He glowed blue, his eyes going wide at the sight of Manly Dan steadily approaching. He suddenly sprang into the air, leaving a blue streak behind him as he floated outside of Dan's reach.

"Please, what's your problem? You're acting as like I tried to kill you and your families or something-- Oh, oops, maybe I did do that?"

Elliot formed a fist with his hand, slamming it down in the air in front of him. Toboe was shoved out of the air by a magical force, tossed aside like he was little more than a rag doll. Elliot seethed through his teeth, throwing out his hands to conjure another barrier that blocked Shepard's flurry of bullets and Kaidan's biotic blast. His seething turned into a choked laughter, the boy throwing his head back in glee.

"Wow! Nice try~ Did you think I was weak? Did you really think I wasn't just fucking with you!? I have carved out a new world! A world that will be as I like it-- one where you'll all know the pain I've experienced!"

Elliot then raised his hands into the air, palms up. The wind he was generating picked up at considerable pitch, threatening to blow even the strongest warrior back. "The journey is over! This joke of a war is finished! I'll make it all stop!"

Regardless of whatever anyone would do or say within the Collector base, it was evident that Kenjiro was going to be put away for his crimes. There was no doubt about it. With that being said, Carth would sigh, taking a step forward as Akane had apparently been able to get the soldier to stay his hand. Damn, of all times to go soft... Whatever. Whatever. He'd let her have her way for now. With that being said, walking around the desk, Carth would harshly grab Kenjiro and shove him forward, taking hold of the young man's wrists and binding them with what seemed to be some sort of electronic handcuffs, preventing him from being able to resist in any sort of manner.

"Well, I'd read you your fancy little rights, but I don't think you exactly deserve to have 'em, so I'll let someone else get around to that," Carth spoke, before directing his attention over to Ludger, "Now... I think we have some bigger trash to take out before throwing this guy away," He said, nudging Kenjiro in the back briefly, before continuing, "There's a strong output of energy coming from Rannoch... He's there. Elliot's made himself known. We need to get there ASAP or we might not get another chance like this again."

tumblr_inline_npwl3bw0Zi1sh6a0p_100.jpg

"Err... Wait, I think we have someone coming our way really quick. One of the Survivors. It's--" Akane began to speak up, before a case of speaking of the devil would happen.

Suddenly, before any further action would be able to be taken, something strange would happen. Out of nowhere, Shizuo Heiwajima would be transported to their location, his body suddenly materializing in the air, where gravity would get the better of him and cause him to land right on top of Roy!

Ow.

"..."

Carth just stared at Shizuo blankly.

"So why is he here? Is he the one everyone voted out for suspicion of being a Traitor?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdzqwPpD1sgd7zs.png

"For a minute, it felt like my soul was able to communicate my thoughts to the group on the other side of reality. I called them dumb as bricks. Guess that didn't help much though if Shih tzu here was the one they thought was a Traitor..."

"Regardless, we may as well scan him really quickly," Carth said nonchalantly, indifferent to the less than pleasant fashion in which Shizuo had arrived here in. With that said, he would draw a small device resembling a scan gun or something of the sort. Aiming it at the blonde bartender, he would use it to scan Shizuo from head to toe, searching for signs of Reaper indoctrination.

Once the process had finished, the scan gun would beep once, and emit a green light, indicating that Shizuo was innocent.

"Alright, that's done. Now can we get a move on? If we don't, Elliot might do some serious damage. Who knows what he's plotting if he finally decided to show himself?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdz93wQR1sgd7zs.png

"I think the only person who's gonna receive serious damage is him if anything. I mean, have you seen him?! Like a scrawny shrimp who probably couldn't lift his own weight!"

"Do you ever shut... Ugh. Let's just go."

As Elliot was still preparing his attack, the United Nations began to warp into the room. This included all of the UN agents and all of those who had died. Elliot's toothy smile only grew as he watched the room seem to grow smaller and smaller. "How cute!"

Garnet stepped forward, raising her hands as large gauntlets formed around them.

"This'll be cute."

The Crystal Gem jumped forward, throwing a punch that crashed through Elliot's barrier. She continued flying through the air, ready to smash her fist down on Elliot's head.

But Elliot didn't care.

"Now." Suddenly, Garnet froze in mid-air, as did everyone in the room.

jOPBwjj.jpg

Time itself came to a stop, Elliot having conjured a spell that affected the very fabric of time. He slowly descended to the ground, looking smugly over the frozen statues of his enemies. The spell wouldn't last forever, but it didn't really matter to Elliot... he had won.

Except, something seemed off. One UN reinforcement remained in motion.

rq9gtCA.jpg

Ludger Kresnik, a man with the power to use Chromatus, was unaffected by the stopping of time. Elliot could only stare at the man in shock, remembering the man during Elliot's brief stint fighting against the Arch Demon. He'd known Ludger to possess the ability to transcend dimensions, but to overcome such a powerful spell...?

"Stop! Stop right there!"

Ludger didn't respond, only choosing to run forward, his ornate spear gripped tightly in his hands. Elliot couldn't retaliate with enough force to stop the warrior with his time spell in place, forced to stumble backward and away from this insurmountable threat. Ludger cried out as he thrust his spear forward with all his might, plunging it straight through Elliot's stomach. The boy shook with rage, his eyes bulging from the pain. He coughed up blood and gripped the shaft of the spear weakly with his hands.

Elliot could only watch as the air shimmered around him. It shattered as if it was glass, ending the spell and allowing time to flow once again.

Back in motion, Garnet punched the ground before spinning around to find Elliot falling to his knees before Ludger. The Kresnik had dropped his Chromatus form and was staring down at Elliot in his regular attire with hate in his eyes.

"No way... Nah," Elliot muttered, shakily clasping his hands together. He began shaking his head, a smile returning to his face. "Ha ha! You think it's that easy? That's adorable! You're all going be dragged through hell before this is over!"

Elliot's hands flew to his face to claw at his eyes. Blood poured down between his fingers, but Elliot just kept smiling. "This form was weak anyway. It's used goods. Of all the incarnations of me, it's time I transcended beyond all possibilities!" Elliot sputtered and coughed, falling forward so that his torso was laying against the ground. There he lay for just a few seconds, bleeding out, until something strange occurred. A red aura burst from his body, lifting up into the air and dissipating.

The room would be silent.

"Hear me!" boomed a loud mechanical voice from outside the temple. It almost sounded like Elliot's voice. "Witness what I have become!"

The entire temple began to shake violently, forcing the crew to escape back to the surface of Rannoch. Shepard ordered Cortez to get into the shuttle and get a bird's eye view of Rannoch while they climbed back up into the valley. After a few minutes, Steve's voice crackled from the communicators. "Commander... you're gonna want to see this." As the group finished their ascent, they would witness a giant humanoid synthetic rising from the Reaper base.

Sv633gx.jpg

"I will crush you scum beneath my feet, and then I will annihilate the lesser forms of me that persist in this reality. Rapture will be re-created just how I like it, and all will feel what I have felt!" The giant human Reaper that Elliot now inhabited stomped a leg against the ground, creating a shock wave that could be felt for miles. "Harbinger! Summon the fleet!"

The sky would turn a fiery crimson as Harbinger would descend down from the heavens followed by multiple drop ships housing a large number of diferent Husks and Collectors.

latest

"We are the Harbinger of your doom."

The Reaper's voice would boom through out the area as it continued its descent. "My brethren have the planet surrounded. We could exterminate you all like insects... but I demand first blood. Commander Shepard, your destruction is at hand, I will see to it personally."

The fact that this one Reaper had its sights on her only made Shepard chuckle at the absurdity.

lEXZTDT.png

"Well, what can I say? I guess I should be honored that I got a Reaper barring a grudge."

With the Reaper soldiers landed, the Normandy crew were seriously outnumbered. Even if they tried to run for it, the Reapers surrounding Rannoch would easily decimate them. No, it seemed like the only way to get out of this predicament was to fight, even with these insurmountable odds.

If the group of survivors now faced with the monster of a man known as Elliot had any worries concerning whether they'd be able to handle taking the man on, they were in luck-- for a small group of aircraft now descended from the heavens, landing awfully near the group of survivors. One had to wonder whether whoever on board had been called in by Elliot, or if they could be considered potential allies. Perhaps they had come here to stop Elliot themselves?

The latter would likely be confirmed when the hatch of one of the ships began to lower, revealing what would be a familiar face to those that had been involved in the Metamorphose Incident; the face of the infamous Katniss Everdeen. And the rebel leader wasn't alone-- in fact, she was flanked by a fair number of others, some undoubtedly familiar faces among them. Stragglers who had come together to face the Reaper threat and set right all the wrongs Elliot had done.

The next ship to land opened to reveal three teenagers, who in truth were alien/human hybrids who had been at the forefront of the rebellion since its inception.

iWvtbZz.jpg

Max, Michael, and Isabel watched as other warriors poured out of the ship. A few of these had been involved in the Illusion Incident, including both Ike and Yvaine.

The final ship then landed, this one hailing a message on Shepard's communicator. "Shepard... we're here." The name Liara danced off Shepard's lips as she watched the ship's hatch open. Out first came one James Vega, followed by other members of Shepard's regular crew.

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Wahoo! Come on! Let's whoop these pendejos, Lola!"

Allowing herself a smile, Shepard tapped her communicator. "Cortez, we'll need you in the air. Transport whoever you can around the battlefield as needed. Don't get shot down."

"No need to worry, Commander."

As the battle to decide the fate of the universe commenced, one man demanded attention. As the others rushed to battle around him, he stared at the jangled mechanical mess that Elliot had become. His voice boomed across the battlefield, heard by many in attendance.

"Do you feel like you are in control, puppet?"

The battle against this false deity would reign supreme on the surface of this arid planet, masked with an alien atmosphere, a desolate beacon against the unwavering tide of the Reapers. In many ways, Bane was reminded of his home, if it wasn't for the aurora lights glistening in the sky, contrasting against the dry, humid environment he found himself trapped within. With his boots crunching against the sands, Bane began his stride towards Elliot, the man showing no ounce of fear in his actions. With a mighty reeling of his right arm, he punched away a Husk that had dared to cross his path, following it up with another set of brutal jabs and punches, all precise and barbaric in strength and precision.

"You had one job, and now look at you, arrogance will defeat you."

He paused, looking before everyone that he had stood aside with. The names flashed and recollected through his eyes, through the fires of the Normandy, the false paradise of Eden, the mutilated carcasses of the Husks, and now this planet on the brink of annihilation. In such a brief time, Bane could see an almost attachment to this band, but he knew his true intentions from the beginning. Dusting the sand off his vest, the brutish behemoth spoke darkly, his face narrowing, standing upon this hill of grime and sand.

"But it will not defeat me."

Raising his head, a soft chuckle escaped Bane's lips.

A horrible mistake has been made.

"I still keep to my word that you are all admirable, but gravely mistaken. Look what I was able to do with you with a few words and evidence to back it up, I broke your minds and all your little schemes. Did you really think that was Deemo, or Six, or even Shizuo was guilty?" Bane taunted with a laugh, reeling up, finding it all so absolutely humorous. "The horses, shockingly, were more intelligent than all of you! Yes, I killed that octopus, and yes, I ordered my fellow... compatriots to do their actions, because you see, my brothers and sisters...."

"I am not indoctrinated."

"I am the one to rebuild the League of Shadows! They were but pawns to my plans, just as you were pawns under my hands. I used them, and when their use ran up... I exterminated them." Bane descended down the hill lightly, his brutish form walking with a swagger, the man clapping his hands together. A lowly rumble could be heard echoing throughout the air, something massive and grand approaching, like an entire cavalry regiment approaching at once.

"It matters not who we are, or how many we lose, what matters is our plan! Reapers, indoctrinated, me, it is all the same...."

de...shi...ba...sara...

"This universe has been plagued by your filth, by your imperialism and subjugation of others in the cosmos. Millions starve, as you go and fight your delicate wars, claiming that you will somehow find victory in this. Trust me, I know how to play the game, and you were destined to fail from the beginning. Once this is all set and done, I will return home, with power and strength to rebuild my society and my world."

deshi basara! deshi basara! deshi basara!

"So I will give you one last chance, take control, my friends. Take control from your corruption, your filth, or meet justice. The Reapers will win this war, and as it stands, I will reap the benefits of it. Not because I am some PAWN! But because I am free, because I choose this path for the fire rises."

DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA!

Bane-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-660x404.jpg

Hundreds of them rushed alongside Bane, having been transported by a rift formulated by the Reapers and an extension of the traitorous Bane himself. The strategist extended his arms outward with a hearty laugh, a furred overcoat being placed upon him, his war band swarming to provide backup to their leader. Around Bane, a multitude of people stood, from convicts, anarchists, mercenaries, to day-to-day people feeling oppressed and subjugated to lowly conditions. There, Bane's army stood, all unique and different, some wielding tactical combat gear and military-grade weaponry to some wearing simple bandannas and baseball bats. All of them, however, were human, driven by Bane's ideology of equality and restoration, their fanatical zeal akin to some democratic vigor spiralling into mass violence and anarchy.

"A storm is upon you! We will the rip the decorative nests you have built, and burn it to the ground before you! The Normandy, the crew, it will fall, and as the fire rises, the League of Shadows will survive! Gotham will survive! Humanity will survive!"

With a presumably false yet uplifting speech, the guns rattled, the flares shooting up into the aurora skies, as all hell broke loose.

Elliot screamed across the battlefield in the face of Bane's insolence. "Not indoctrinated? That is not possible! I chose you! I molded you into what you became! You can't defy me!" The human Reaper seemed to shake with rage, his giant form taking long strides across the valley. He threatened to destroy both the Normandy crew and Bane's forces alike. "Bleed like the rest!"

It was now all out in the open. Three great forces threatened the survivors. The human Reaper, Elliot. The traitor, Bane. The representative of the Reapers, Harbinger.

It was now or never.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar - Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson - Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Koro-Sensei - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Shizuo Heiwajima
- Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Bane - Betrayal - [Role - Traitor]
I crack my knuckles as a grin crawls across my face; its good to be back.
Maybe I would have been better staying dead. Perhaps things would've been less dangerous, less painful. But atleast this way I can go down fighting. To go down like a hero.

I quickly survey the area, my heart beating against by chest like a drum; To think I almost forgot what it felt like to have one of those. Okay...several space ships, aliens, and some creep named Eliot vs a ragtag collage of crazies; I don't like the sound of those odds.

I've go to find some things. Some important things before the fight really gets going.

Wire. I need some nice, strong wire or rope. A vein would do, but I doubt I'll be finding any of those around here.

Some wood. Preferably a pole, or maybe even some bamboo or a metal rod or something. Anything that's strong enough to help make a make shift bow from. Who knows? Maybe with reality falling apart, I might find a way to get my old one back. Now where did I leave it....Oh, wait, right by my corpse

Now, the final piece of the puzzle; Rey. I've got to let her know I'm back; I've got to let her know I'm okay. The Mirakuru should keep me alive long enough to make a proper plan...or at least I hope so...

"Hey! Rey!" I cry out at the top of my lungs "Guess who's back?"
tumblr_n9apoo9dCH1qf5kyro1_500.gif

@Atomyk @Hospes @Mighty Roman @Mari @Jerimi @everyoneelse
Mobile post​

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.