Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shizuo hadn't crossed Steve's mind, and it didn't seem likely at this point that he'd done it. As for others who fit the mark, well...

O1EI9tw.png

"Bane's right. Maybe we'll find the answer in the past votes?"

@Krieg @Crow @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Lizzy

Six would find the gun was fired only once. Must have been a lucky shot.

@Crimson Spartan

"Well.... It is my weapon... So.... Maybe i'll check and see how many shots are loaded into this... It'll at least tell us how used to weapons the person is..." Six would suggest to Producer while kneeling down to check his Plasma rifle to see how many times it had been fired. see as he hadn't used it at all it was fully loaded to start off with.

@Atomyk @Crow @ThoseAround

"I'd like to retract my vote on Bane."

Producer says as he agrees to Six's proposal - which revealed that the gun was shot once.

"Someone with good aim..." Producer ponders, "but who? I think I will want to take a closer look at the victim's... more or less corpse."

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan

Six would find the gun was fired only once. Must have been a lucky shot.

@Crimson Spartan
"One shot.... So we're dealing with a trained Marksman.... Or a lucky fool...." Six had spoken. Of course this didn't narrow it down as much as he hoped but it was still something.
"I'd like to retract my vote on Bane."

Producer says as he agrees to Six's proposal - which revealed that the gun was shot once.

"Someone with good aim..." Producer ponders, "but who? I think I will want to take a closer look at the victim's... more or less corpse."

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan
Six also retracted his vote for now. "So... Someone that's bigger, and stronger than me with good aim...?" Six would speak glancing around at everyone.

@Crow @Atomyk @Everyone...

Further examination of the gooified remains wouldn't reveal much else of note. Koro-Sensei must have been caught unawares to have gone down from just one bullet.

@Crow

Suddenly, something clicked in Shizuo's mind. The original murder, Tali's death, she had been shot and burnt, hadn't she? They had blamed the bounty hunter for the crime, but they had never thought to think of another suspect for that particular case due to the subsequent rampage by Broly.

Now they had another murder, one that ended in the victim being turned to goo with some sort of plasma weapon. The owner was mysteriously absent from the group along with the victim when the deed took place...

The cover-up story really was just that. A cover-up story.

102.png

"You bastard..." A fire was lit in his heart as he growled at Six, hatred burning in his eyes, "Your story is fucking bullshit... You killed that girl earlier, didn't you? That Tali, right? Your fucking rifles definitely could have been used in that case... And now, you're making it look like you're just an innocent getting shit pinned on him by the shithead traitors..."

He wanted to punch him, to throw him, to break his back, snap his neck, crush his legs, rip off his arms, and a whole myriad of other atrocities to him. For now though, he would settle with a vote on Six.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Bomb @Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Suddenly, something clicked in Shizuo's mind. The original murder, Tali's death, she had been shot and burnt, hadn't she? They had blamed the bounty hunter for the crime, but they had never thought to think of another suspect for that particular case due to the subsequent rampage by Broly.

Now they had another murder, one that ended in the victim being turned to goo with some sort of plasma weapon. The owner was mysteriously absent from the group along with the victim when the deed took place...

102.png

"You bastard..." A fire was lit in his heart as he growled at Six, hatred burning in his eyes, "Your story is fucking bullshit... You killed that girl earlier, didn't you? That Tali, right? Your fucking rifles definitely could have been used in that case... And now, you're making it look like you're just an innocent getting shit pinned on him by the shithead traitors..."

He wanted to punch him, to throw him, to break his back, snap his neck, crush his legs, rip off his arms, and a whole myriad of other atrocities to him. For now though, he would settle with a vote on Six.

"Dumbass how could I daze myself...? Who even is Tali...? Who the hell are yo-..." It suddenly dawned on him who Tali was. He had never met her personally but apparently he could have killed her. "You don't mean... You think... But I... No then why would I vote Broly if I were on there side... I was one of the early people to vote him asshole..." Six spoke yelling at Shizuo... He didn't care how strong this blonde was. He wasn't about to back down. "Secondly why would Broly attack me..?" Six also pointed out.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Bomb @Crow

Last edited:
"Dumbass how could I daze myself...? Who even is Tali...? Who the hell are yo-..." It suddenly dawned on him who Tali was. He had never met her personally but apparently he could have killed her. "You don't mean... You think... But I... No then why would I vote Broly if I were on there side... I was one of the first people to vote him asshole..." Six spoke yelling at Shizuo... He didn't care how strong this blonde was. He wasn't about to back down. "Secondly why would Broly attack me..?" Six also pointed out.

094.png

"You never were dazed, you absolute sack of horse shit!" The shouting only enraged the man further, his own voice rising as his passion came over him once again, "You fucking faked it! Plus, you weren't the first to vote him! You could have seen the train starting up and hopped on to cover your flake ass!" Then, Six said something that made Shizuo want to laugh. Really, a question like that, about a guy like him?

"Because he never gave a fuck about you! Reaper signal or not, he thinks we're all fucking worms here, and the chance to your shitty day was the same as ruining our day! He does not give a shit about you, me, or anyone else here beyond that Haruka girl, and that's just because she can fuck with his powers!"

094.png

"You never were dazed, you absolute sack of horse shit!" The shouting only enraged the man further, his own voice rising as his passion came over him once again, "You fucking faked it! Plus, you weren't the first to vote him! You could have seen the train starting up and hopped on to cover your flake ass!" Then, Six said something that made Shizuo want to laugh. Really, a question like that, about a guy like him?

"Because he never gave a fuck about you! Reaper signal or not, he thinks we're all fucking worms here, and the chance to your shitty day was the same as ruining our day! He does not give a shit about you, me, or anyone else here beyond that Haruka girl, and that's just because she can fuck with his powers!"
"You know what... FUCK THIS.... Go ahead... Vote me.. Hell i'll even vote myself. I just can't wait till they prove i'm innocent and you have to eat your words tough guy.." Six spoke with a bitterness to his words. "If you need me i'll be getting drunk while I wait to get picked up by my 'reaper buddies' " Six spoke in a mocking tone as he went away from the group.

"We don't have any evidence that Koro-Sensei was subdued in any way prior to being shot," Producer ponders.

Producer hears Shizuo's words. "A frame?" Producer questions. That was a very plausible possibility, considering the vague description of the supposed perpetrator.

More evidence was required.

"Voting for an individual on what bartend here speculates to be on your side isn't strong evidence," Producer points out. "Bartend's statement is possible. Voting for an individual on your own faction tends to be a neccessary method to save yourself from suspicion. In my line of work, I've seen such scenarios before, except they involve more injuries than fatalities. In fact, this was my initial thought, and I can see that I am not the first to think of such."

Producer's eyes are in Six's direction. "I... until further evidence says otherwise, I don't think I have a choice but to vote for..."

As Six walks away, Producer speaks.

"... Six."

@Atomyk @The Tactician @Bomb

Looking at Applejack's confused state, Shouko walks up to the horse.

"Applejack... are you... alright?" She questions. "Don't worry... I'm bad at... these kinds of things too."

She gives the horse a meek, motivating smile. Shouko's head appeared to be slightly giddy from the discord.

"Hya... hyaa hyaa... it's alright, I'm all good..."

@Archmage Jeremiah

"Six?"

Geez, what was the guy doing voting for himself? She'd already told everyone why that wasn't a good idea.

lEXZTDT.png

"... This seems like a pretty bad cover if it's him. If you ask me."

@Krieg @Crow @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Lizzy
"I'm tired... Tired of being accused of killings I didn't commit... Tired of letting people down... lets be honest.. I'm better off dead somewhere.... SO COME AND GET ME ASSHOLES!!! I'LL TAKE ALL YOU REAPER SCUM ON ALL ON MY OWN!!!!" it was clear by the time Shepard had spoken Six had already started drinking again. by doing this he was slipping into his depression state with all the remembrances of all those who died. All those he failed to protect. Silently however he took the vote off himself. "Just beam me up to wherever the hell you send the voted out. It's clear they won't listen to reason anymore.." Six spoke having given up on even trying to defend himself anymore. It looked like he might have a breakdown at those remembrances at this rate.

"We don't have any evidence that Koro-Sensei was subdued in any way prior to being shot," Producer ponders.

Producer hears Shizuo's words. "A frame?" Producer questions. That was a very plausible possibility, considering the vague description of the supposed perpetrator.

"Voting for an individual on what bartend here speculates to be on your side isn't strong evidence," Producer points out. "Bartend's statement is possible. Voting for an individual on your own faction tends to be a neccessary method to save yourself from suspicion. In my line of work, I've seen such scenarios before, except they involve more injuries than fatalities. In fact, this was my initial thought, and I can see that I am not the first to think of such."

Producer's eyes are in Six's direction. "I... until further evidence says otherwise, I don't think I have a choice but to vote for..."

"... Six."

"Applejack... are you... alright?" She questions. "Don't worry... I'm bad at... these kinds of things too."

She gives the horse a meek, motivating smile. Shouko's head appeared to be slightly giddy from the discord.

@Archmage Jeremiah
"Good... Get me outta here and away from Blonde... Least I won't be accused of killing anyone there..." Six spoke bitterly as tears had begun to stream from his eyes.

@Crow @Atomyk @Whoever...

102.png

"Dumbass how could I daze myself...? Who even is Tali...? Who the hell are yo-..." It suddenly dawned on him who Tali was. He had never met her personally but apparently he could have killed her. "You don't mean... You think... But I... No then why would I vote Broly if I were on there side... I was one of the early people to vote him asshole..." Six spoke yelling at Shizuo... He didn't care how strong this blonde was. He wasn't about to back down. "Secondly why would Broly attack me..?" Six also pointed out.

094.png

Something is strange... it couldn't be over so fast... even though that's what the girl hoped for... something might be off.

P5qvikJb.jpg

"Umm... Mr. Six... if you 'were jumped'... aren't you hurt?" the girl wondered out loud. If anything... it was to see that Six was telling the truth.

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @others​

Seeing as people were yet again going back on the ship, Dan turned to Asgore. "We're going back, are you coming?" Frankly, Dan was. Bit surprised they were leaving already. They hadn't even got a single battery disabled.

~​

There was another death. Sighing deeply, Dan overheard the mention of a large shadow, jumping Six and using his gun to kill Koro-Sensei. Wishing for no one to think of him as the killer, he walked over to the group discussing the murder. "Before you suspect me, know I'm terrible with guns."

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah e @Atomyk

"... Six."

@Archmage Jeremiah

156801__safe_applejack_image-macro_faic_suited-for-success_galoshes.jpg.jpg

"No," she answered flatly,

"I'm not,"

"How 'bout you Applebloo-"

Thump

apple_bloom_faceplant_by_psychicwalnut-d64uoe4.png

Something is strange... it couldn't be over so fast... even though that's what the girl hoped for... something might be off.

P5qvikJb.jpg

"Umm... Mr. Six... if you 'were jumped'... aren't you hurt?" the girl wondered out loud. If anything... it was to see that Six was telling the truth.

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @others​
In response he tossed her an empty Stimpack. The blood had only begun to dry meaning it had been used very recently. "whoever it was busted me open. Got head trauma but i'm a bit tougher than expected. That item had something in it that heals wounds. I could demonstrate if needed..." Six spoke in a half slur getting out a revolver and aiming at his leg.

@Bomb @Crow @The Tactician @Atomyk

In response he tossed her an empty Stimpack. The blood had only begun to dry meaning it had been used very recently. "whoever it was busted me open. Got head trauma but i'm a bit tougher than expected. That item had something in it that heals wounds. I could demonstrate if needed..." Six spoke in a half slur getting out a revolver and aiming at his leg.

@Bomb @Crow @The Tactician @Atomyk
036.png

"Wait a fucking second! How the hell do we know you used that thing on yourself or something else?"

036.png

"Wait a fucking second! How the hell do we know you used that thing on yourself or something else?"
What else would I use it on....? Kuro was turned to Goo and besides we don't bleed the same blood... Last I checked I was with you and didn't get injured during all of that... But who cares i'm apparently all 'buddy buddy' with the Reapers" Six spoke in a half slurred, Half mocking voice while keeping that revolver trained on his leg.

156801__safe_applejack_image-macro_faic_suited-for-success_galoshes.jpg.jpg

"No," she answered flatly,

"I'm not,"

"How 'bout you Applebloo-"

Thump

apple_bloom_faceplant_by_psychicwalnut-d64uoe4.png

tumblr_inline_nrmzyzugNt1sqwx3x_500.gif

"Fuhihi..." Shouko smiles as she pets the two ungulate sisters, exhausted and ready to slumber from said exhaustion.

"My mother... used to hum me this tune when I was younger... in Kindergarten... probably..."

Shouko hummed a lullaby to the Apple Horse sisters as they took a break from the intensity of the event.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.