Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
RLWKl0G.gif

Fett's helmet readings picked up the energy signature of Elliot's mouth cannon as it charged up, recognizing it'd have little difficulty turning him and his armor to slag if he let it connect. That obviously wasn't the most beneficial outcome for him, so to avoid it he waited and cut power to his jetpack a moment before the man-monster opened fire, making a rapid descent towards ground level as gravity took him and allowing the blast to fry the air above him. Hitting the earth in a roll, shock buffers in his armor absorbing the impact, he landed in a crouch on one knee and angled his body forward, smoothly transitioning to flick a switch on his wrist CPU; The effect was immediate, as from the tip of the bounty hunter's jetpack a narrow missile jettisoned into the air and rocketed off for Elliot's position. Targeting reticules in his helmet locked onto the hulking mass of machinery's shoulder where the disruptor shot had hit, set to guide the explosive straight into the hole he'd made to both to make it bigger and do some shredding of Elliot's interior components.

"No more talking."

His harsh voice rasped electronically, his attention turning to the Praetorian making him a target; he jet boosted forward a few feet to avoid its first volley of fire, EE-3 carbine raised and at the ready while his disruptor recharged as he let loose a rapid succession of blaster bolts towards the machine.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

Rey's blaster shots did little to deter Elliot, the hulking synthetic too big to really be affected by them.

Elliot's metal frame wasn't the most durable of material. Having only been partially reconstructed by Cerberus before the Reapers took the synthetic frame back, there were obvious weak points of the metal monstrosity. This meant that hopping into the frame from Elliot's foot would have been easy for Manly Dan, but the inside wouldn't have been so easy to navigate. Dark, humid, and practically pulsating with electrical energy, one wrong step had the potential to do some serious damage. Even worse, Elliot had some internal protection, for his magical abilities resonated with the dead souls that had been used to construct the Reaper, causing ghostly whisps drifted from the metal and moved in to slam against Dan with physical force.

Koro-Sensei's rapid strike slammed into Elliot's frame, knocking free loose panels and bits of metal. The giant synthetic groaned at the annoyance, waving his arm out in front of him to shoo Koro away like he was some kind of pest. "I've always had the right," Elliot said with metallic calmness. "Any hope you had of assassinating me was gone the moment I took on this form--"

The disruptor shot from Boba Fett cut the synthetic off as he flinched in an effort of dodging the destructive attack. The blast managed to rip through the top of Elliot's shoulder, missing anything vital. He stared at the flying Mandalorian with his robotic glare, his mouth powering up to fire off a destructive blast of his own. From his glowing mouth came a red streak that cut through the air, intending to envelop and incinerate Boba Fett totally.

Emmeryn and Alicia's forces would find that Collector and Husk forces were incoming on their position. After Manly Dan managed to break through Elliot's hull, it seemed letting others do the same was trying to be avoided. Gunfire rained down on the enemy, though Alicia's group was quickly supported by further rebel forces.

@Mari @Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_o1l4j6zS3O1r8wb5ko2_500.gif

Rey wasn't expecting that the blaster fire would have much effect. She looked to the others she was with. "I don't think taking a ship is the right move", she said to Roy, pointing to the group that was engaging Elliot. "We would likely kill too many innocents in the process as well." She looked to Toboe. "We can get in close, their attention is distracted in many directions right now."

Rey then, suddenly, ran in close to Elliot, and, instinctively, used her spear to attack him.

tumblr_inline_o057mmnfnW1sr0pfl_500.gif

She then realized, she had another weapon she could use. But for now, she was letting her natural tendency take over.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk

The shot on Boba Fett would fire without error, but Elliot would be forced to remove his attention from the shooter to continue attempting to swat at Koro-Sensei. Due to his size, Elliot wasn't a very fast threat, but that didn't mean he was entirely useless. An electric charge began building in his shoulders, creating a humid and static environment surrounding the immediate area around Elliot's head. With a flash of his red eyes, the electricity exploded out from Elliot, threatening to shock Koro.

Elliot continued to discharge energy until the anti-tank missiles shot by Largo's squad slammed into his torso, causing the large synthetic to buckle over. He shot off a quick blast of energy from his mouth, the attack slamming into the ground around the squad's feet and kicking up a wall of sand. Further shots from Boba Fett cut into the wound at Elliot's shoulder, deepening the damage and threatening to cut the entire arm off. The enemies around Emmeryn and the others were unable to do much damage, but were for now keeping the group pinned down.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers

Rey's spear was strong enough to strip some of the metal off Elliot leg, but it didn't seem it would be enough to do real damage to the machinery. Elliot was too distracted to deal with her minor annoyance, but his feet stomped around, crashing the ground around Rey and the people joining her.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Raven @Mari

Meanwhile, in the inside of Elliot's leg, the ghosts were easily knocked back by Dan's powerful punches. In an attempt to stop Dan another way, the whisps began tearing at the non-vital supports within Elliot, giving Dan less area to stand on. One whisp pulled the ground right underneath Dan's legs, threatening to drop him right back down to Elliot's foot.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword

The Banshee maintained a biotic barrier that managed to block Mastermind's drone. On the other hand, Esper's Particle Accelerator smashed through the barrier easily. Like him, the Banshee was capable of warping, the Husk suddenly a large distance away from Esper. A blast of biotic energy jumped off her, flying through the air to slam into Esper.

@The Great Detective

tumblr_o1l4j6zS3O1r8wb5ko2_500.gif

Rey wasn't expecting that the blaster fire would have much effect. She looked to the others she was with. "I don't think taking a ship is the right move", she said to Roy, pointing to the group that was engaging Elliot. "We would likely kill too many innocents in the process as well." She looked to Toboe. "We can get in close, their attention is distracted in many directions right now."

Rey then, suddenly, ran in close to Elliot, and, instinctively, used her spear to attack him.

tumblr_inline_o057mmnfnW1sr0pfl_500.gif

She then realized, she had another weapon she could use. But for now, she was letting her natural tendency take over.

"Damnit...you're right" I mutter. "They're has to be a better way. I catch sight of Rey rushing Eliot and swiftly joining her, simply picking up part of Eliots leg, and using that as a weapon
@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk @Mari

The shot on Boba Fett would fire without error, but Elliot would be forced to remove his attention from the shooter to continue attempting to swat at Koro-Sensei. Due to his size, Elliot wasn't a very fast threat, but that didn't mean he was entirely useless. An electric charge began building in his shoulders, creating a humid and static environment surrounding the immediate area around Elliot's head. With a flash of his red eyes, the electricity exploded out from Elliot, threatening to shock Koro.

Elliot continued to discharge energy until the anti-tank missiles shot by Largo's squad slammed into his torso, causing the large synthetic to buckle over. He shot off a quick blast of energy from his mouth, the attack slamming into the ground around the squad's feet and kicking up a wall of sand. Further shots from Boba Fett cut into the wound at Elliot's shoulder, deepening the damage and threatening to cut the entire arm off. The enemies around Emmeryn and the others were unable to do much damage, but were for now keeping the group pinned down.

Rey's spear was strong enough to strip some of the metal off Elliot leg, but it didn't seem it would be enough to do real damage to the machinery. Elliot was too distracted to deal with her minor annoyance, but his feet stomped around, crashing the ground around Rey and the people joining her.

Meanwhile, in the inside of Elliot's leg, the ghosts were easily knocked back by Dan's powerful punches. In an attempt to stop Dan another way, the whisps began tearing at the non-vital supports within Elliot, giving Dan less area to stand on. One whisp pulled the ground right underneath Dan's legs, threatening to drop him right back down to Elliot's foot.

The Banshee maintained a biotic barrier that managed to block Mastermind's drone. On the other hand, Esper's Particle Accelerator smashed through the barrier easily. Like him, the Banshee was capable of warping, the Husk suddenly a large distance away from Esper. A blast of biotic energy jumped off her, flying through the air to slam into Esper.

@The Great Detective
"Damnit...you're right" I mutter. "They're has to be a better way. I catch sight of Rey rushing Eliot and swiftly joining her, simply picking up part of Eliots leg, and using that as a weapon
@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk @Mari

Rey smiled as she say Roy improvise as best as he could. Having the ground shake uncontrollably, she fell and took some time in getting up, that actually hurt. She decided to take things one step further as well. She stood up, then dropped her spear, and activated Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, then attempted to slice at Elliot's leg. She took a quick swing, before then stabbing the lightsaber deep into the leg, and trying to cut it in half, moving the Jedi weapon outwards in each direction.

tumblr_o1guk0pNJV1twcj5xo3_400.gif

She then withdrew, and waited to see if it would have the intended effect.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Steve's voice was filtered to Bane's communicator specifically, assuming he still had it on. He could only speak briefly, the threat of being shot down taking the majority of his attention.

"You're a real bastard, Bane."

kKesbxe.png

Disappointment was clear in Steve's voice. Not only that, but sadness too. "I wasn't lying when I said we could be allies. There's no need for this."

@Krieg

• Love
Reactions: Krieg

@The Great Detective
Taking the hit at full blast once he realized that the Banshee had warped as well, Esper tumbled onto the ground, but that didn't bring him down completely. Bringing himself to his feet, his blackened eyes with the eerie glow of violet stared daggers at the Husk. For now, he had to think of a way to take down this annoying pest...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o6_100.png

"... Mastermind, distract this pest now. I need the time to prepare and ultimately end her flame of life..."

As Esper said this, his Dynamos began to draw in some sort of spacial energy, signalling that he was going to do something to truly put this pest in her place... if something remained of this Husk that is.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Fine. Again, I hope you know what you're doing..."

Mastermind sighed as he continued to have Apocalypse pelt the Banshee with plasma blasts. To continue with this pressure towards the Banshee in order to buy Esper time, Mastermind decided to switch on more of his drones.

"Dynamos, Install."

Install_Mode.png

A holographic screen appeared next to Mastermind as another drone appeared behind him, which began to charge up with energy. As this hologram disappeared, Mastermind began to circle around the Banshee, the following drone sending smaller plasma blasts compared to Apocalypse, which was doing the same method of attack, at the Husk.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Takumi
The moment Qrow started to make his way down the corridor he would hear someone speak directly into his mind. "We have been upgraded, and you expect you alone can defeat me?"

Whispers of uncertainty would fill Qrows mind with every step he took. "You are nothing, I am only here for the Commander." Suddenly tentacles would emerge from out of the walls in an attempt to bind him.

@C.T.
The only hint that Qrow even acknowledged this phantom voice driving its way into his head was a slight narrowing of the eyes, keeping himself wary...and for good reason. Not a moment after the last syllable was uttered did tentacles shoot out the very walls. Reacting swiftly, he ducked and weaved through the swarm as well as slicing through several of them, keeping his mind collected and calm. "Hmph." A mocking smirk lit up on his face. "Foolish Reaper. Your voice, creeping up my spine. Trying to make me doubt myself. It won't work. Your words contradict your actions. You may have been upgraded, but if I was truly nothing? If I alone wasn't able to defeat you?"

4GU1qKC.png

"You wouldn't bother trying to stop me. But you are trying. Because you know, and I know, the chance is there. All I have to do is seize it. I didn't come this far to fail."

@Jeremi

@The Great Detective

Toboe noticed the damage Rey had done so far, and after tumbling a bit from Elliot stomping his feet, Toboe would muster up as much strength as possible to punch where some of the metal had been stripped off.

Rey smiled as she say Roy improvise as best as he could. Having the ground shake uncontrollably, she fell and took some time in getting up, that actually hurt. She decided to take things one step further as well. She stood up, then dropped her spear, and activated Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, then attempted to slice at Elliot's leg. She took a quick swing, before then stabbing the lightsaber deep into the leg, and trying to cut it in half, moving the Jedi weapon outwards in each direction.

tumblr_o1guk0pNJV1twcj5xo3_400.gif

She then withdrew, and waited to see if it would have the intended effect.

Noticing Rey's next attack, Toboe would move out if her way and let her do her thing.

@Atomyk @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Raven

The only hint that Qrow even acknowledged this phantom voice driving its way into his head was a slight narrowing of the eyes, keeping himself wary...and for good reason. Not a moment after the last syllable was uttered did tentacles shoot out the very walls. Reacting swiftly, he ducked and weaved through the swarm as well as slicing through several of them, keeping his mind collected and calm. "Hmph." A mocking smirk lit up on his face. "Foolish Reaper. Your voice, creeping up my spine. Trying to make me doubt myself. It won't work. Your words contradict your actions. You may have been upgraded, but if I was truly nothing? If I alone wasn't able to defeat you?"

4GU1qKC.png

"You wouldn't bother trying to stop me. But you are trying. Because you know, and I know, the chance is there. All I have to do is seize it. I didn't come this far to fail."

@Jeremi

"Very well." The tentacles attacking Qrow would slink back into the walls leaving Qrow alone in the hall. "Come then, show me what your strength can accomplish against your incoming doom."

@C.T.

As Lisa Lisa and Joseph, along with the people from the UN and so on, were transported out of the Collector base and back to the rest of the group, it seemed that quite a lot of twists and turns had been made, and they all managed to arrive in the nick of time to witness everything, from the demonstration of Elliot's true power, to the arrival to the Reapers that worked alongside him, and the betrayal of Bane, who had revealed himself to be the final Traitor.

Joseph suddenly didn't feel as bad about making fun of the self-proclaimed intellectual brute's potency... y'know. Down there. It suddenly felt a whole lot more justified, that was for sure.

However, meanwhile... Lisa Lisa simply stood there silently, crossing her arms as the chaos unfolded right before her eyes.

k6sUdov.gif

Mmm. So this was how it all played out.

How annoying.

"What a bother..." The woman sighed, unraveling the scarf that was wrapped around her neck nonchalantly, her sunglasses giving off a small shine as she spoke, "I had been hoping to go through this entire charade without dirtying my hands, but it seems that my hands are only being forced. This won't do at all... There's much work to be done. A lot of trash to put away, and a brat to teach a lesson to..."

"M-Ma! You're not gonna...?!"

"Be quiet, JoJo. I believe it is due time I give these buffoons a taste of true power."

OYdNFLz.gif

As she would say that, she would twirl the scarf around a little. While in the hands of others, it might have looked silly, Lisa Lisa twirled with absolute focus and seriousness that the group of Bane's soldiers that had decided to go after the Joestars almost seemed intimidated by her, as though they could feel the aura of raw power emanating from her will.

"A-A scarf... Big whoop! If you think you can scare us with a parlor trick, you're dead wrong, lady!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, prompting his allies to aim their guns at her and Joseph, who seemed to be visibly panicking, looking around for a place to take cover, only to find out that the two of them seemed to be quite outnumbered by the soldiers.

"You're goin' down!!"

With that, the sound of gunfire would echo throughout the room as a number of soldiers opened fire on the Joestars, but to no avail. Something bizarre happened just then. With a swift swing of the scarf, which surged with the power of the Ripple like electric static on a fuzzy material, most of the bullets had all been deftly deflected, while a number of others had been dodged when the woman would perform a flip jump into the air!

"W-What the--?!"

fEMKe3j.gif

"You greatly underestimate the power of the Ripple, brat! What you failed to realize was that this scarf is no ordinary scarf! This Snake Muffler is made from the yarn of the Sathiphorosia Scaraba, which is able to conduct the Ripple at one hundred percent capacity!" Lisa Lisa exclaimed, landing on her feet as she would speak.

"And now, it is time to pay for your folly!"

RDLHx7K.gif

Spinning around, channeling more of the Ripple into her scarf, the properties of the Snake Muffler now comparable to that of an electrified whip, the scarf would be swung around like such, as though a wave of pure destruction would come crashing into all of the soldiers standing in Lisa Lisa's way like bowling pins standing in a single file line. This was child's play!

Of course, Lisa Lisa wasn't about to do all the work by herself. As for the soldiers that stood behind the woman, they were ready to gun her down, before the second part of the family would step up, a wide grin on his face as though everything was falling into place.

tumblr_inline_ncxdzd1uGx1sgd7zs.png

"Wait wait wait! Let's not be hasty, friends! I think we all got off on the wrong foot here, and we'd all do really well if we made a new, fresh start as friends! C'mon, whaddya say?! I even gave ya all presents as a token of my goodwill! Check what I planted on your asses!"

"H-Huh?! What the--?!"

jojo11grenades.jpg

"GRENADES!! WATCH OU--!"

BOOM!

A loud succession of explosions would rock the area as one by one, like explosive dominoes, the soldiers that stood in front of Joseph would blow up. One would have to question how Joseph did all that without them noticing, but with his cockiness, one could guess that he was about to explain anyway.

Once he'd stop giggling to himself, of course.

joseph_joestar2_by_madnessabe-d8u0f03.jpg

"Geheheheh! Looks like I played a nice little trick on all of you!~" He exclaimed playfully, facing the remaining soldiers who had either survived the ordeal or managed to evade the grenades at the last second, most of whom Joseph had neglected to plant explosives on anyway.

"You... But how...?!"

Truth was that Joseph had actually disappeared without a trace, taking the opportunity that Lisa Lisa gave him when she would draw the attention of everyone else. While those around her had their full attention, Joseph snuck around and made his move on the enemies that Lisa Lisa would have more trouble facing; the ones that would have been behind her, and then moving like the wind when the time was right.

Speaking of which, Lisa Lisa had meanwhile gone off and dug herself deep into the fight, seemingly taking on hundreds of other soldiers at once. Fortunately, these ones weren't as well armed as the other ones. For a minute, the woman almost suspected that she had a threat in front of her.

d9rc9Hu.png

"While you were all distracted with Ma's bark, you never realized that the person with the real bite was me! In other words, you were rused! Because you see..."

"You thought she was going to be your enemy, but it was me, JoJo!"

"You son of a bitch! You're goin' down!!"

When the rest of the soldiers would recover, they would waste no time to aim their weapons at Joseph, while the young man would draw his own weapon in return; his signature tommy gun. Joseph was no expert marksman by any means, but he knew he had one thing that his enemies lacked. Well, besides killer good looks and the greatest guts to grace the world!

U1cdiGQ.gif

It was resolve. Resolve to win, live, return home, be a family man!

That's right... He had a wife and baby daughter to come back to. That's why he absolutely had to come back!

"Is that so?! We'll see who goes down first!"

tumblr_meoidq2qn21ry9vkao2_500.gif

Bangbangbangbangbangbangbang!

Continued gunfire resonated through as bullets littered the ground. As he ran like the wind around the place, never staying in one spot as to make himself a harder target, Joseph practically kept his finger pressed down on the trigger, never letting up as he would relatively easily manage to down each and every soldier that had still remained.

Steam rising from the barrel of his gun, Joseph would let out a breath, wiping some sweat off his forehead, before catching wind of a certain familiar face that he hadn't seen in a year. At least, from his perspective, anyway. It was... whatsherface! Yeah! Her!

tumblr_inline_ncxdz8lgMQ1sgd7zs.png

Suddenly appearing beside Alicia, tommy gun still in hand, Joseph would give a toothy grin as he placed a hand on his hip.

"Need a hand, good-lookin'?!"

@The Silver Paladin

"Very well." The tentacles attacking Qrow would slink back into the walls leaving Qrow alone in the hall. "Come then, show me what your strength can accomplish against your incoming doom."

@C.T.
"Well aren't ya a helpful genocidal machine." Qrow growled in response, narrowing his eyes further as he continued down the hall. "I don't suppose you want to light up the right path to what passes for your heart." He snarked, an orange holographic display appearing over his arm. Another perk for joining up with that crew. They took this sort of device for granted, but having something that did everything a scroll did, plus more functions and not easily destroyed? Naturally Qrow took an omni-tool for his own use. Tapping away, he scanned, searching for the biggest source of energy within the ship.

@Jeremi

tumblr_n8br6lgvfI1rcglgbo8_400.gif

The voice still rang in his ears

As the others wildly charged into one another, the treacherous strategist stood a bit away from the frontlines of this war, having challenged the puppet Elliot but letting the disillusioned deity waste himself to these loyal dogs of Commander Shepard's crew. With waves of his hands and brief, short phrases, Bane had organized his ragtag band of forces, numbering in around the hundreds, setting up fortifications away from the ire of these survivors. There, Bane ordered them to take shots if necessary, such as snipers overlooking the horrific battle between machine and man, bullets whizzing through the air, sometimes passing by certain individuals such as Rey, Roy, Shizuo, Deemo, and others that happened to be up and about. Generally speaking, Bane and his men did not pose a threat directly now, but they were smart enough to hold back, conserving their numbers and manpower in case Harbinger and the others fell.

"Ha, you know how it is Steve....The Fire Rises. If there is any comfort, I will spare you."

Abandoning all hope of diplomacy, the radical crushed his communicator, tossing it to the side. It was around this time he spotted the jet streams of Boba Fett whizzing through the air, particles of charged plasma emitting from his high-pitched blaster. Noting the mercenary pointing his wrist towards him, Bane heartily laughed, reaching out of the pockets of his overcoat, pulling out a custom-made, short-barreled grenade launcher. This "thumper" of sorts looked unusual, as if it had been severely modified to incorporate new technologies, technologies that were obviously not native to Gotham in the slightest.

With a fierce press of a trigger, the grenade shell thumped out of the firearm, soaring hastily upwards, before Bane reached in his pocket to press a trigger of some detonator. In that moment, the grenade exploded, sending the wrist-mounted rockets off their course, Bane softly chuckling to himself. Tossing his launcher to one of his men, the coat-wearing revolutionary smirked underneath his mask, shaking his head.

"Does he not know we share the same profession? Technology is a powerful agent to the inexperienced, it takes much more than that to defeat the initiated, however."

With a soft sigh, the presence of some foreigner had arrived, transforming into some robotic monstrosity, Bane rolling his eyes underneath the confines of his mask. "Go, deal with him, we stand our ground, our fire will rise soon, my brothers and sisters." Bane ordered the majority of his forces, grenades, rockets, ballistics, and all sorts of lasers and makeshift projectiles being hurled towards Rex. Catching sight of Skeletor, Bane began to heartily laugh underneath his mask, holding his arms out, reeling in the moment of this all.

"Ha, let us not stand on ceremony, Mr. Skeletor. He-Man has defeated you time and time again, and trust me...."

"I do not need spandex or a pointy sword to break you."

With jest, Bane abruptly kicked Skeletor with a mighty extension of his right leg, the behemoth approaching collectively yet furiously, like some impenetrable wall of bone and muscle.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Mari @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @Cromartie Sarkissian @Crow @Others @Clusterfuck a'hoy

The squid grunts as he's forced to move away from the giant robot, his purpose fulfilled for now

Boba had dodged the laser and was dealing with his own issues, and he'd managed to make a massive hole in the robot's shoulder

He began building tentacles together, a massive glowing orb beginning to form as he sweats with exertion, before throwing at least half of his body in energy toward the robot, hoping to sever the robot's arm at the now gaping hole in it's shoulder

@Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

6b395da02e5449c5d526ed3ed16ca3f8.jpg

Oh, how the young woman had waited for this day... The day she could finally have her revenge on the man who had destroyed her world- nay, her entire life. It felt as though she had waited decades for this, the horrors of what Elliot had done haunting her every time she so much as closed her eyes. It was high time that the man got what he deserved...

And to hell if Katniss Everdeen didn't plan to deliver.

The moment she had stepped off of the ship, she had drawn her bow and arrow, readying herself to fire one of her 'special' arrows... One that would blow Elliot's mind - and body, if Katniss were lucky. "Long time no see," the young woman uttered with sarcasm, her eyes hard and dangerous. The eyes of a woman who had been through war. "I hope you know that this is the last time you'll see anything."

"Everyone get back!" the rebel leader shouted in command, firing off her first arrow right for Elliot's midsection without wasting another second.

@Atomyk @Elliot group

tumblr_mq1r1pFsHI1qg94hko3_250.gif

Whilst Katniss took her first shot at Elliot, a young blonde woman glanced to the man she'd developed conflicting feelings for, offering the faintest trace of an awkward smile. There were so many words she could say... So many things she could do. Yet, she found herself unable to do so. So, instead, the North Star spoke a mere handful of simple words that meant so much more than most would take them for.

"...Good luck, Ike. Please, try not to get yourself hurt," Yvaine offered weakly, hoping the man would understand that she was trying to convey her confusing care and concern.

Regardless, whether or not they came out alive, Yvaine knew they'd be giving Elliot and his lackey's hell.

@Atomyk @Anybody

Not caring for any practice of sentiment, a certain Asgardian warrior herself wasted no time in charging into battle, her sword at the ready. Slicing through and generally kicking the asses of the alleged 'soldiers' was easy - it was Elliot that Sif had her eyes on. The man who had destroyed her world and all that she'd cared about with it. And no way was she letting him out of here unscathed.

But for now, there was no rush. It was certain that her blade would be bathed in Elliot's blood soon enough... If the devil of a creature even had any. No, for now, Sif focused on thinning out Elliot's backup, intense battle cries coming from her as she slashed through Husks and soldiers alike. Certainly the title of 'goddess of war' had been rightfully bestowed upon her.

tumblr_n6a72kjDp81smv24ko1_500.gif

"I hope you all recognize 'tis a good day to die!" she cried, swinging her blade in a talented display before impaling a Husk with it, abruptly yanking it back after the deed was done. She then looked around her with dark eyes, noting she was surrounded, yet the soldiers seemed to quake slightly in fear. "If you all wish to live any longer, I suggest you shift your alliance and vote Loki 2016 or run while you still have the legs to do so!"

y9oVQ-vAnvg.jpg

"..."

lelwatthefackwasgoinawn

Seeming much less intense and dangerous than the others, Kofuku simply watched the fighting ensue, seeming unsure of what to do. After all, as she'd told a small handful of people she had no Regalia, and thus, no weapon.

Granted, the god didn't seem to care in the slightest.

With the female just absently staring, it didn't take any time at all for her to find herself completely and totally surrounded. She was silent as it happened, simply continuing to stare around. Guns were pointed at her head, but she hardly seemed to care. One of the men laughed loudly, a wide grin on his face as he drew nearer. "Don't you know this ain't any place for kids, kid? I guess not... But we'll learn ya on that right quick," he taunted, signalling his men to ready themselves to fire.

In that moment, Kofuku broke into a smile, seeming as though oblivious to the threat. Clearly, this unnerved the soldiers, but that didn't stop them. The same man who had spoken before gritted his teeth, barking a command. "Fi-- Gah, what the--!?!" Before he could finish the sentence, Kofuku had lunged forward, tackling the unfortunate man and causing them both to tumble to the ground together.

tumblr_n1w4xxrNg31tq5ceto1_500.gif

Luckily, her timing was perfect - the men had opened fire towards where she had been standing, only for the bullets to hit their own forces rather than the girl now casually snuggling the unfortunate soldier on the ground. Said soldier that was bow flipping his shit. "Wh-what the hell...?! Get this bratty teen offa me!" he ordered, squirming in Kofuku's grasp in a futile attempt to free himself. One of the few dazed soldiers that remained standing took shaky aim, only earning a much more dangerous grin from the god. The moment before the man fired, she released the man in her grasp, leaping gracefully into the air in a successful dodge.

09ec1549b82a953e6bf369e8c654cd8f.jpg

With a graceful twirl and the producing of a fan(probably from her clothes), Kofuku landed nearby with elegance, her dangerous expression reverting back to her typical playful and bubbly one. "It's okay - we can still go on a date sometime~! Maybe with Yato-chan!" she called back to the man with a wink, cutely folding her hands behind her back with her fan gripped casually between them. Surely that was a joke.

Jeez. This god was something else.

@Nobody​

"Well aren't ya a helpful genocidal machine." Qrow growled in response, narrowing his eyes further as he continued down the hall. "I don't suppose you want to light up the right path to what passes for your heart." He snarked, an orange holographic display appearing over his arm. Another perk for joining up with that crew. They took this sort of device for granted, but having something that did everything a scroll did, plus more functions and not easily destroyed? Naturally Qrow took an omni-tool for his own use. Tapping away, he scanned, searching for the biggest source of energy within the ship.

@Jeremi
Harbinger would oblige and lead Qrow straight to the command center, his heart if you will. Once there the Reaper would continue. "You are here because I allow you to. I am everlasting, I am doom and hope. I am Harbinger and you are nothing."

@C.T.

tumblr_n8br6lgvfI1rcglgbo8_400.gif

The voice still rang in his ears

As the others wildly charged into one another, the treacherous strategist stood a bit away from the frontlines of this war, having challenged the puppet Elliot but letting the disillusioned deity waste himself to these loyal dogs of Commander Shepard's crew. With waves of his hands and brief, short phrases, Bane had organized his ragtag band of forces, numbering in around the hundreds, setting up fortifications away from the ire of these survivors. There, Bane ordered them to take shots if necessary, such as snipers overlooking the horrific battle between machine and man, bullets whizzing through the air, sometimes passing by certain individuals such as Rey, Roy, Shizuo, Deemo, and others that happened to be up and about. Generally speaking, Bane and his men did not pose a threat directly now, but they were smart enough to hold back, conserving their numbers and manpower in case Harbinger and the others fell.

"Ha, you know how it is Steve....The Fire Rises. If there is any comfort, I will spare you."

Abandoning all hope of diplomacy, the radical crushed his communicator, tossing it to the side. It was around this time he spotted the jet streams of Boba Fett whizzing through the air, particles of charged plasma emitting from his high-pitched blaster. Noting the mercenary pointing his wrist towards him, Bane heartily laughed, reaching out of the pockets of his overcoat, pulling out a custom-made, short-barreled grenade launcher. This "thumper" of sorts looked unusual, as if it had been severely modified to incorporate new technologies, technologies that were obviously not native to Gotham in the slightest.

With a fierce press of a trigger, the grenade shell thumped out of the firearm, soaring hastily upwards, before Bane reached in his pocket to press a trigger of some detonator. In that moment, the grenade exploded, sending the wrist-mounted rockets off their course, Bane softly chuckling to himself. Tossing his launcher to one of his men, the coat-wearing revolutionary smirked underneath his mask, shaking his head.

"Does he not know we share the same profession? Technology is a powerful agent to the inexperienced, it takes much more than that to defeat the initiated, however."

With a soft sigh, the presence of some foreigner had arrived, transforming into some robotic monstrosity, Bane rolling his eyes underneath the confines of his mask. "Go, deal with him, we stand our ground, our fire will rise soon, my brothers and sisters." Bane ordered the majority of his forces, grenades, rockets, ballistics, and all sorts of lasers and makeshift projectiles being hurled towards Rex. Catching sight of Skeletor, Bane began to heartily laugh underneath his mask, holding his arms out, reeling in the moment of this all.

"Ha, let us not stand on ceremony, Mr. Skeletor. He-Man has defeated you time and time again, and trust me...."

"I do not need spandex or a pointy sword to break you."

With jest, Bane abruptly kicked Skeletor with a mighty extension of his right leg, the behemoth approaching collectively yet furiously, like some impenetrable wall of bone and muscle.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Mari @Bomb @The Tactician @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @Cromartie Sarkissian @Crow @Others @Clusterfuck a'hoy
Bane was right, He-Man had defeated him time and time again back on Eternia. "The difference my dear Bane..." As the leg connected it would push Skeletor back a few paces. "You are no He-Man."

Skeletor would stand back up and stare down Bane.

Skeletor42.png

"You asked me in Eden what I was with out my staff and sword. Perhaps it is time that I'd show you?"

Skeletor20.png

He'd slam his staff into the ground creating a force field around the two, allowing no outside interference. As the field was set Skeletor toss the staff and his swords to the side and readied himself for combat.

Skeletor8.png

"I barely felt that puny kick of yours Bane! You will have to do better than that to defeat me!"

@Krieg

[BCOLOR=transparent]GF E110 Irrational Treasure CAVE SNEAK[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the meantime, Dan chuckled at the sight of the disappearing ghosts. Thinking them as no further challenge, he raised his foot, beginning his climb further forward. He had a plan now. Once he got to the knee, he would destroy its joint somehow, rendering this entire leg useless, if not breaking it off entirely. So he bravely stood forward, placing his foot on a small ledge. His other leg was soon to follow, wasn't it for that the ledge it stood on was gone. Barely catching a glimpse of the wisps again, Dan lunged downwards.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But now was a bad time to stop, right? Stretching out both arms, sending them crashing into the opposite wall, while centering his shoulders on the wall behind, Dan was able to stop his descent. He swung his feet over, taking the place of his arms. Now firmly placed across the tunnel, he slowly but surely crawled upwards, his free hands tearing out wires or punching walls to scare ghosts whenever necessary. Seeing it as an effective painkiller, he merely yelled into nothing at the occasional electric shock, gritting his teeth whenever not screaming.[/BCOLOR]

sx91pft.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]His slow progress finally led to results, as the walls suddenly widened and opened up to what appeared to be Elliot's knee. Happy over his discovery, Dan sought to a wall, punching it for light.[/BCOLOR]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Update

With no time left to spare on this vote, Commander Shepard decided to put an end to it. Tapping in the correct coordinates, she sent Shizuo on his way to wherever the UN would be holding him. As she did this, the device in the middle of the room would suddenly brighten and shake. The two glass doors on the front of the device opened and the lightning contained inside expanded. It grew to form a tentacled creature-- soon revealed to be Koro-Sensei, back from the dead. How convenient!

"Well then, with that matter out of the way..." Shepard allowed herself a brief smile at the fact that at least one life had been spared somehow before making her way back over to Dawnstar. She placed a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder and asked, "Is it done?"

Dawnstar nodded, although she seemed unhappy at the results. She looked away from Shepard, eyes searching the room. She circled until she came face-to-face to one of the crew.

"The one we seek... Elliot... he stands among us."

The woman pointed ahead, staring straight at Elizabeth. The accused girl shied away from the sudden attention and took a cautious step back, shaking her head as she looked to see who was believing this. Shepard seemed shocked at the very idea that Elliot had been harboring on board the entire time, hesitating a moment before pointing her gun Elizabeth's way. "Are you sure?"

"There is no doubt."

A tense moment passed where it seemed Elizabeth might refute these claims, but eventually all the girl did was laugh. It only got louder and louder, her cackling echoing throughout the ancient temple room and her body wracking with dramatic heaves. As her laughter slowly died down, her whole body seemed to shimmer and her form began to change. Though not any taller and still sporting the same color of hair and eyes, the woman who had just stood before you was undoubtedly now a man. He raised a single hand, sparks of magic bouncing off it. A wind seemed to pick up, air flowing around the man in a circle, lightly touching at his hair and clothes.

YqkzIAZ.png

The pendant in Dawnstar's hand was ripped away from her and pulled toward Elliot, who plucked it from the air with his free hand and placed it around his neck.

"That's right, there is no doubt."
Final Chapter
"Don't Fear the Reaper"

A laugh escaped Elliot's lips, the boy staring down Skeletor's blast of magic. With a wave of his hand, blue hexagons flashed in front of him to form a wall in order to block the attack. Skeletor's magic caused the wall to buckle, but it held fast. Elliot then lazily waved the wall to the right so that it blocked the following blaster shots from Rey. "It's been so fun being on this journey with you guys!" he yelled, sounding completely manic. He glowed blue, his eyes going wide at the sight of Manly Dan steadily approaching. He suddenly sprang into the air, leaving a blue streak behind him as he floated outside of Dan's reach.

"Please, what's your problem? You're acting as like I tried to kill you and your families or something-- Oh, oops, maybe I did do that?"

Elliot formed a fist with his hand, slamming it down in the air in front of him. Toboe was shoved out of the air by a magical force, tossed aside like he was little more than a rag doll. Elliot seethed through his teeth, throwing out his hands to conjure another barrier that blocked Shepard's flurry of bullets and Kaidan's biotic blast. His seething turned into a choked laughter, the boy throwing his head back in glee.

"Wow! Nice try~ Did you think I was weak? Did you really think I wasn't just fucking with you!? I have carved out a new world! A world that will be as I like it-- one where you'll all know the pain I've experienced!"

Elliot then raised his hands into the air, palms up. The wind he was generating picked up at considerable pitch, threatening to blow even the strongest warrior back. "The journey is over! This joke of a war is finished! I'll make it all stop!"

Regardless of whatever anyone would do or say within the Collector base, it was evident that Kenjiro was going to be put away for his crimes. There was no doubt about it. With that being said, Carth would sigh, taking a step forward as Akane had apparently been able to get the soldier to stay his hand. Damn, of all times to go soft... Whatever. Whatever. He'd let her have her way for now. With that being said, walking around the desk, Carth would harshly grab Kenjiro and shove him forward, taking hold of the young man's wrists and binding them with what seemed to be some sort of electronic handcuffs, preventing him from being able to resist in any sort of manner.

"Well, I'd read you your fancy little rights, but I don't think you exactly deserve to have 'em, so I'll let someone else get around to that," Carth spoke, before directing his attention over to Ludger, "Now... I think we have some bigger trash to take out before throwing this guy away," He said, nudging Kenjiro in the back briefly, before continuing, "There's a strong output of energy coming from Rannoch... He's there. Elliot's made himself known. We need to get there ASAP or we might not get another chance like this again."

tumblr_inline_npwl3bw0Zi1sh6a0p_100.jpg

"Err... Wait, I think we have someone coming our way really quick. One of the Survivors. It's--" Akane began to speak up, before a case of speaking of the devil would happen.

Suddenly, before any further action would be able to be taken, something strange would happen. Out of nowhere, Shizuo Heiwajima would be transported to their location, his body suddenly materializing in the air, where gravity would get the better of him and cause him to land right on top of Roy!

Ow.

"..."

Carth just stared at Shizuo blankly.

"So why is he here? Is he the one everyone voted out for suspicion of being a Traitor?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdzqwPpD1sgd7zs.png

"For a minute, it felt like my soul was able to communicate my thoughts to the group on the other side of reality. I called them dumb as bricks. Guess that didn't help much though if Shih tzu here was the one they thought was a Traitor..."

"Regardless, we may as well scan him really quickly," Carth said nonchalantly, indifferent to the less than pleasant fashion in which Shizuo had arrived here in. With that said, he would draw a small device resembling a scan gun or something of the sort. Aiming it at the blonde bartender, he would use it to scan Shizuo from head to toe, searching for signs of Reaper indoctrination.

Once the process had finished, the scan gun would beep once, and emit a green light, indicating that Shizuo was innocent.

"Alright, that's done. Now can we get a move on? If we don't, Elliot might do some serious damage. Who knows what he's plotting if he finally decided to show himself?"

tumblr_inline_ncxdz93wQR1sgd7zs.png

"I think the only person who's gonna receive serious damage is him if anything. I mean, have you seen him?! Like a scrawny shrimp who probably couldn't lift his own weight!"

"Do you ever shut... Ugh. Let's just go."

As Elliot was still preparing his attack, the United Nations began to warp into the room. This included all of the UN agents and all of those who had died. Elliot's toothy smile only grew as he watched the room seem to grow smaller and smaller. "How cute!"

Garnet stepped forward, raising her hands as large gauntlets formed around them.

"This'll be cute."

The Crystal Gem jumped forward, throwing a punch that crashed through Elliot's barrier. She continued flying through the air, ready to smash her fist down on Elliot's head.

But Elliot didn't care.

"Now." Suddenly, Garnet froze in mid-air, as did everyone in the room.

jOPBwjj.jpg

Time itself came to a stop, Elliot having conjured a spell that affected the very fabric of time. He slowly descended to the ground, looking smugly over the frozen statues of his enemies. The spell wouldn't last forever, but it didn't really matter to Elliot... he had won.

Except, something seemed off. One UN reinforcement remained in motion.

rq9gtCA.jpg

Ludger Kresnik, a man with the power to use Chromatus, was unaffected by the stopping of time. Elliot could only stare at the man in shock, remembering the man during Elliot's brief stint fighting against the Arch Demon. He'd known Ludger to possess the ability to transcend dimensions, but to overcome such a powerful spell...?

"Stop! Stop right there!"

Ludger didn't respond, only choosing to run forward, his ornate spear gripped tightly in his hands. Elliot couldn't retaliate with enough force to stop the warrior with his time spell in place, forced to stumble backward and away from this insurmountable threat. Ludger cried out as he thrust his spear forward with all his might, plunging it straight through Elliot's stomach. The boy shook with rage, his eyes bulging from the pain. He coughed up blood and gripped the shaft of the spear weakly with his hands.

Elliot could only watch as the air shimmered around him. It shattered as if it was glass, ending the spell and allowing time to flow once again.

Back in motion, Garnet punched the ground before spinning around to find Elliot falling to his knees before Ludger. The Kresnik had dropped his Chromatus form and was staring down at Elliot with hate in his eyes, dressed now in his regular attire.

"No way... Nah," Elliot muttered, shakily clasping his hands together. He began shaking his head, a smile returning to his face. "Ha ha! You think it's that easy? That's adorable! You're all going be dragged through hell before this is over!"

Elliot's hands flew to his face to claw at his eyes. Blood poured down between his fingers, but Elliot just kept smiling. "This form was weak anyway. It's used goods. Of all the incarnations of me, it's time I transcended beyond all possibilities!" Elliot sputtered and coughed, falling forward so that his torso was laying against the ground. There he lay for just a few moments, bleeding out, until something strange occurred-- A red aura burst from his body, lifting up into the air and dissipating.

The room would be silent.

"Hear me!" boomed a loud mechanical voice from outside the temple. It sounded eerily like Elliot's voice. "Witness what I have become!"

The entire temple began to shake violently, forcing the crew to escape back to the surface of Rannoch. Shepard ordered Cortez to get into the shuttle and get a bird's eye view of the planet while they climbed back up into the valley. After a few minutes, Steve's voice crackled from the communicators. "Commander... you're gonna want to see this." As the group finished their ascent, they would witness a giant humanoid synthetic rising from the Reaper base.

Sv633gx.jpg

"I will crush you scum beneath my feet, and then I will annihilate the lesser forms of me that persist in this reality. Rapture will be re-created just how I like it, and all will feel what I have felt!" The giant human Reaper that Elliot now inhabited stomped a leg against the ground, creating a shock wave that could be felt for miles. "Harbinger! Summon the fleet!"

The sky would turn a fiery crimson as Harbinger would descend down from the heavens followed by multiple drop ships housing a large number of diferent Husks and Collectors.

latest

"We are the Harbinger of your doom."

The Reaper's voice would boom through out the area as it continued its descent. "My brethren have the planet surrounded. We could exterminate you all like insects... but I demand first blood. Commander Shepard, your destruction is at hand, I will see to it personally."

The fact that this one Reaper had its sights on her only made Shepard chuckle at the absurdity.

lEXZTDT.png

"Well, what can I say? I guess I should be honored that I got a Reaper bearing a grudge."

With the Reaper soldiers landed, the Normandy crew were seriously outnumbered. Even if they tried to run for it, the Reapers surrounding Rannoch would easily decimate them. No, it seemed like the only way to get out of this predicament was to fight, even with these insurmountable odds.

If the group of survivors now faced with the monster of a man known as Elliot had any worries concerning whether they'd be able to handle taking the man on, they were in luck-- for a small group of aircraft now descended from the heavens, landing awfully near the group of survivors. One had to wonder whether whoever on board had been called in by Elliot, or if they could be considered potential allies. Perhaps they had come here to stop Elliot themselves?

The latter would likely be confirmed when the hatch of one of the ships began to lower, revealing what would be a familiar face to those that had been involved in the Metamorphose Incident; the face of the infamous Katniss Everdeen. And the rebel leader wasn't alone-- in fact, she was flanked by a fair number of others, some undoubtedly familiar faces among them. Stragglers who had come together to face the Reaper threat and set right all the wrongs Elliot had done.

The next ship to land opened to reveal three teenagers, who in truth were alien/human hybrids who had been at the forefront of the rebellion since its inception.

iWvtbZz.jpg

Max, Michael, and Isabel watched as other warriors poured out of the ship. A few of these had been involved in the Illusion Incident, including both Ike and Yvaine.

The final ship then landed, this one hailing a message on Shepard's communicator. "Shepard... we're here." The name Liara danced off Shepard's lips as she watched the ship's hatch open. Out first came one James Vega, followed by other members of Shepard's regular crew.

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Wahoo! Come on! Let's whoop these pendejos, Lola!"

Allowing herself a smile, Shepard tapped her communicator. "Cortez, we'll need you in the air. Transport whoever you can around the battlefield as needed. Don't get shot down."

"No need to worry, Commander."

As the battle to decide the fate of the universe commenced, one man demanded attention. As the others rushed to battle around him, he stared at the jangled mechanical mess that Elliot had become. His voice boomed across the battlefield, heard by many in attendance.

"Do you feel like you are in control, puppet?"

The battle against this false deity would reign supreme on the surface of this arid planet, masked with an alien atmosphere, a desolate beacon against the unwavering tide of the Reapers. In many ways, Bane was reminded of his home, if it wasn't for the aurora lights glistening in the sky, contrasting against the dry, humid environment he found himself trapped within. With his boots crunching against the sands, Bane began his stride towards Elliot, the man showing no ounce of fear in his actions. With a mighty reeling of his right arm, he punched away a Husk that had dared to cross his path, following it up with another set of brutal jabs and punches, all precise and barbaric in strength and precision.

"You had one job, and now look at you, arrogance will defeat you."

He paused, looking before everyone that he had stood aside with. The names flashed and recollected through his eyes, through the fires of the Normandy, the false paradise of Eden, the mutilated carcasses of the Husks, and now this planet on the brink of annihilation. In such a brief time, Bane could see an almost attachment to this band, but he knew his true intentions from the beginning. Dusting the sand off his vest, the brutish behemoth spoke darkly, his face narrowing, standing upon this hill of grime and sand.

"But it will not defeat me."

Raising his head, a soft chuckle escaped Bane's lips.

A horrible mistake has been made.

"I still keep to my word that you are all admirable, but gravely mistaken. Look what I was able to do with you with a few words and evidence to back it up, I broke your minds and all your little schemes. Did you really think that was Deemo, or Six, or even Shizuo was guilty?" Bane taunted with a laugh, reeling up, finding it all so absolutely humorous. "The horses, shockingly, were more intelligent than all of you! Yes, I killed that octopus, and yes, I ordered my fellow... compatriots to do their actions, because you see, my brothers and sisters...."

"I am not indoctrinated."

"I am the one to rebuild the League of Shadows! They were but pawns to my plans, just as you were pawns under my hands. I used them, and when their use ran up... I exterminated them." Bane descended down the hill lightly, his brutish form walking with a swagger, the man clapping his hands together. A lowly rumble could be heard echoing throughout the air, something massive and grand approaching, like an entire cavalry regiment approaching at once.

"It matters not who we are, or how many we lose, what matters is our plan! Reapers, indoctrinated, me, it is all the same...."

de...shi...ba...sara...

"This universe has been plagued by your filth, by your imperialism and subjugation of others in the cosmos. Millions starve, as you go and fight your delicate wars, claiming that you will somehow find victory in this. Trust me, I know how to play the game, and you were destined to fail from the beginning. Once this is all set and done, I will return home, with power and strength to rebuild my society and my world."

deshi basara! deshi basara! deshi basara!

"So I will give you one last chance, take control, my friends. Take control from your corruption, your filth, or meet justice. The Reapers will win this war, and as it stands, I will reap the benefits of it. Not because I am some PAWN! But because I am free, because I choose this path for the fire rises."

DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA! DESHI BASARA!

Bane-from-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-660x404.jpg

Hundreds of them rushed alongside Bane, having been transported by a rift formulated by the Reapers and an extension of the traitorous Bane himself. The strategist extended his arms outward with a hearty laugh, a furred overcoat being placed upon him, his war band swarming to provide backup to their leader. Around Bane, a multitude of people stood, from convicts, anarchists, mercenaries, to day-to-day people feeling oppressed and subjugated to lowly conditions. There, Bane's army stood, all unique and different, some wielding tactical combat gear and military-grade weaponry to some wearing simple bandannas and baseball bats. All of them, however, were human, driven by Bane's ideology of equality and restoration, their fanatical zeal akin to some democratic vigor spiralling into mass violence and anarchy.

"A storm is upon you! We will the rip the decorative nests you have built, and burn it to the ground before you! The Normandy, the crew, it will fall, and as the fire rises, the League of Shadows will survive! Gotham will survive! Humanity will survive!"

With a presumably false yet uplifting speech, the guns rattled, the flares shooting up into the aurora skies, as all hell broke loose.

Elliot screamed across the battlefield in the face of Bane's insolence. "Not indoctrinated? That is not possible! I chose you! I molded you into what you became! You can't defy me!" The human Reaper seemed to shake with rage, his giant form taking long strides across the valley. He threatened to destroy both the Normandy crew and Bane's forces alike. "Bleed like the rest!"

It was now all out in the open. Three great forces threatened the survivors. The human Reaper, Elliot. The traitor, Bane. The representative of the Reapers, Harbinger.

It was now or never.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar - Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson - Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Koro-Sensei - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Shizuo Heiwajima
- Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Bane - Betrayal - [Role - Traitor]
@Everyone
As the battle raged on between Elliot, the Reaper forces, and Bane's forces... It appeared that someone had secretly joined in on the battle... Sort of... The sound of a Geth weapon firing seemed rather out of place, for a fight with UN forces, and the reapers... That is, until it became clear it wasn't the Geth themselves firing the weapon, but...
mirrorsedge2_640-640x336.jpg

... Faith Connors? She looked a little different, but, it was definitely her... It appeared that she had, at some point, exited the Illusion program once more, for the time being anyways... It was clear that she too, was joining the fight... And despite being outnumbered, she was certainly holding her own against the Reapers, and Bane's forces... However, she appeared to be targetting Bane's forces the most, seeing that the Reapers were more or less out of her league... Jumping from place to place, shooting, and just simply beating the crap of as many of Bane's henchmen as she could... Though she wasn't the only one to join the fight either...
latest

From the shadows, another individual appeared to be concentrating his effort's on slicing and dicing at Reaper forces, appearing to be waiting for an opportunity to unleash an relentless attack...
marie-korbel-side-profile.png

And in the distance, there also appeared to be a strange girl, summoning skeletal minions, and even projectiles, trying to defend those who were less involved in the fight.

Dust & Fidget
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Lizzy @Mari @Verite @Everyone Basically

In the meantime, Dust and Fidget were tearing through Bane's, attempting to break through to Elliot himself... It was clear that this turn of events didn't sit well with him, especially because Bane had managed to play with his own emotions, and ethics, diverting his vote from what could have sealed Bane's fate as a traitor.
WIrQwcV.png

"Hey! Dust? Why aren't using your quick-items? I mean... We don't have many left, buuuut, I put some on your hotbar, so use them, geeze!" Fidget said, looking abit puzzled, seeing that Dust had taken a few hits in battle... Though, despite this, he was still going strong... However, it was indeed true that he wasn't using any of his quick-items... But, well, would crab legs and ice-cream sundaes really help him out here?
jfYih91.png

"I... Tried after that fight with the Geth and Reapers... But... It didn't work..." Dust said, gritting his teeth against the pain he felt as he charged towards Bane, still trying to force his way through the forces in his way... A determined look in his eyes. Fidget was about to say something else, until she realized that Dust was a bit lost in the moment...
j9CsJtn.png

"THIS ENDS HERE!!! BANE!!!!"
He shouted, as he was getting close to Bane's position... Looks like he had quite the matter to settle with this Bane guy... Though, well, it would appear he was unaware of the force field Skeletor had cast right now... In this case, one would actually hope that something random happens to interrupt his little rampage before he embarassed himself.

Last edited:
Harbinger would oblige and lead Qrow straight to the command center, his heart if you will. Once there the Reaper would continue. "You are here because I allow you to. I am everlasting, I am doom and hope. I am Harbinger and you are nothing."
"Ya know, for a machine with no empathy or emotion? You sure like the sound of your own voice." Qrow retorted flippantly. The huntsman's biting sarcasm aside, he had to admit that Harbinger was right. The Reaper had ceased trying to stop him, on the contrary Harbinger led him right to his nerve center. What passed for his mechanical heart. Far too easily. Either it's a trap or...the Reaper really, genuinely thinks I'm no threat. Toying with me. Qrow frowned, senses on high alert and one hand gripping his sword firmly.

Whatever Harbinger's reasons for letting him get this far, the fact remained he is here. And there, that had to be the core. Pulsating with energy, glowing bright blue and illuminating the whole room. Numerous wires connected to it, spreading off elsewhere throughout the vast ship, powering who knows what systems. But if they were to be severed...

Qrow wasted no time, gears in his sword whirring and the blade shifted into scythe form as he ran forward, scraping his weapon along the ground.

pnoLBsz.gif

At the last second, he jumped, scythe swinging downward for a slice through the nearest wire...and continuing on right around its circumference for an intended clean cut all around as well as using his own momentum to slingshot to the next wire, landing atop it to see if that had worked or failed.

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.