Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
072.png

Well, wasn't this a simple case?

A weapon that only one person could possibly have was used. Both the victim and the suspect had gone missing at the same time as well. Now the suspect claims that he had been jumped by someone, someone large like himself and who was apparently very shadowy. Honestly, if that was a cover story, it was the worst and absolutely most stereotypical cover story ever, not at all a good cover up... But something felt fishy to Shizuo.

Everything was too perfect, too clear, too clean cut.

"Hey, drunk... Did that large black shadow have any... facial features that you could point out at all? Or did he seem pretty flat?"
"I...I don't know... It all happened too fast for me to get a better look at 'em... But.... I do know one thing.... The shadow was bigger than me that's for sure." Six would answer still a bit dazed. Whoever it was ready did get the better of him this time...

@The Tactician @EveryoneAround

Mid-Chapter Update

As Elizabeth had been the only one to object to the idea, the group inside the bunker would continue on, moving down the hallway the Big Daddy-like figure had been guarding. The long stone hallway eventually gave way to another stairwell, this one descending into a large room shaded in cyan light. As the group stepped down inside, they would find they were surrounded by unique architecture from the area above. Great walls of glass separated the room from what appeared to be the ocean outside. Looking up, it would seem the group was much further below the surface than the stairwells would have taken them. Whether the ocean was real or just an illusion, it seemed unwise to mess with the glass.

5xLJAmq.jpg

"Scans indicate the mainframe... is here." Legion moved to the center of the room where the broken statue stood. The synthetic moved a hand forward, conjuring a holographic interface for it to tap away at. "All Geth mobile platforms will be freed of their reprogramming in four minutes."

Half that time passed before there was any disturbance. Whether Kaidan and Dawnstar had missed a few Geth or they were coming from somewhere new, dozens of the robots began pouring down into the room. Legion was silent as it worked, leaving the others to defend it while it finished its work.

As the Geth started firing on her, Elizabeth opened a tear in space that brought an explosion with it. Shrapnel and fire sent the Geth flying, making the defense a smoother process. It wasn't before long that Legion was done and all the Geth in the room suddenly shut down. In turn, all of the Geth across Rannoch would shut down as well.

"It will take time for the Geth to reestablish their connection with the collective."

Elizabeth turned on the robot, looking anxious. "Okay, so... we've done what we came here to do, all right? I think it's time we head back."

qzXjU9I.png

"Wait." Legion continued tapping away at the computer interface. "We have found something."

At the back of the room opened a small sliding door in the wall. Beside a box of cigars and a bottle of old soda was a small black box. Elizabeth moved forward to grab it but Legion intercepted her. "It is safest if we open it," it said, taking the black box in hand. Opening it up, it was revealed a lone pendant sat inside. It shared a similarity with the pendant Elizabeth wore, but while hers depicted a cage, this one depicted a falling bird.

5PL7DSB.jpg

"We believe this is the artifact we've been looking for. We will have to inform Shepard-Commander."

Soon enough, the group was back out of the bunker and establishing contact with Commander Shepard. Once she got confirmation the three areas had been cleared of threats, she contacted Cortez to leave the Normandy and take the shuttle to pick up the crew. Junko had hopped on to the shuttle as well, saying, "I'm so done moping." It was decided that the inside of the bunker would be where they would have Dawnstar examine the artifact and so Steve eventually had everyone gathered at the bunker's entrance.

As the group made their way inside, they would find that Koro-Sensei and Courier Six were missing. Traveling back to the entrance, they would find what remained of Koro: a pile of goo and a single singed tentacle laying within it. Beside this gruesome scene was a strange-looking gun.

e6WFc10.png

There was also a note next to the gun that read, "Your hope is but ashes." The handwriting was different than the note from the last kill.

Shepard sighed deeply at the sight. "Seems it never ends... come on, people, let's discuss this away from here."

The group traveled back into the bunker and stood around the strange device sitting in the middle of the room. Dawnstar was already at work examining the artifact so she could pinpoint Elliot's location. She had opened the pendant to reveal a picture inside, depicting a woman with bushy brown hair, whoever that was.

LjzHDEI.png

"The UN's in the middle of the operation, but I'm told they still have the resources to take one more suspect. In this case, the victim was burned to a pile of goo, however that occured. There was an odd gun found beside the remains, and we also seem to be missing another of the crew. I have Kaidan searching the premises now. You all know what to do."

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar - Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson - Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Koro-Sensei - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]

As the group merged back into one again, Applejack was surprised to spot something oddly familiar that had been misplaced in the bunker. Passing her sister by, she hurried towards the gun, gagging a bit at the gooey mess just beside it.

"Wait, wait, wait...hold on...I know what this little number is," Applejack thought aloud, the mare beaming as she picked the rifle up into her grasp, "She's a fine piece o' work, she is! I never thought I'd see an honest-to-goodness plasma rifle in my life, especially not one in this condition..."

While Applejack was busy ogling and admiring the armament, her little sister came trotting up beside her, an eyebrow quirked out of curiosity, "Hey, sis, whatcha got there?"

"Consider yerself lucky Applebloom," Applejack chuckled, "cuz yer layin' yer eyes history right here. It's called a 'plasma rifle', the prehistorics used it ta-..." Something clicked in Applejack's mind. A plasma rifle, right next to a pile of goo? The pony gulped, turning very quiet very fast. Lowering the weapon, she solemnly brought her hat over her chest in mourning. "Ahem...it was used to uh, to turn folks into goo,"

The realization hit Applebloom a tad quicker, but she wasn't about to let it silence her. There were important questions to be asked! "Wh-...But, why was it made? Ain't killin' folks a bad thing?"

Applejack shrugged, "Ya'd be surprised how many different kinda weapons the prehistorics made. Hay, Loraine's one of 'em,"

"...Did the prehistorics like to kill people?"

Such a heavy question left AJ staring headlong into her sister's dewy eyes, speechless, for a long while. After a bit of thinking, she broke the stare to glance at Six and Shizuo both, before remarking, "...The prehistorics...they weren't exactly the peaceful kind, y'hear?"

Thankfully, her simple answer seemed to satisfy Applebloom. And with a sigh, she addressed the group, "I'm puttin' my vote in fer Six,"

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Peeps​

"I...I don't know... It all happened too fast for me to get a better look at 'em... But.... I do know one thing.... The shadow was bigger than me that's for sure." Six would answer still a bit dazed. Whoever it was ready did get the better of him this time...

@The Tactician @EveryoneAround
073.png

Shizuo nodded as he lit a cigarette as he pondered the situation, "So someone around my height or taller... And they're a large, shadowy figure..."

A vote was put up for Deemo, the bartender unapologetic for his stance here, "This is too much of a frame job to be real. Leaving the weapon behind at the crime scene? No professional killer would do that, not if they wanted to avoid being caught."

As the group merged back into one again, Applejack was surprised to spot something oddly familiar that had been misplaced in the bunker. Passing her sister by, she hurried towards the gun, gagging a bit at the gooey mess just beside it.

"Wait, wait, wait...hold on...I know what this little number is," Applejack thought aloud, the mare beaming as she picked the rifle up into her grasp, "She's a fine piece o' work, she is! I never thought I'd see an honest-to-goodness plasma rifle in my life, especially not one in this condition..."

While Applejack was busy ogling and admiring the armament, her little sister came trotting up beside her, an eyebrow quirked out of curiosity, "Hey, sis, whatcha got there?"

"Consider yerself lucky Applebloom," Applejack chuckled, "cuz yer layin' yer eyes history right here. It's called a 'plasma rifle', the prehistorics used it ta-..." Something clicked in Applejack's mind. A plasma rifle, right next to a pile of goo? The pony gulped, turning very quiet very fast. Lowering the weapon, she solemnly brought her hat over her chest in mourning. "Ahem...it was used to uh, to turn folks into goo,"

The realization hit Applebloom a tad quicker, but she wasn't about to let it silence her. There were important questions to be asked! "Wh-...But, why was it made? Ain't killin' folks a bad thing?"

Applejack shrugged, "Ya'd be surprised how many different kinda weapons the prehistorics made. Hay, Loraine's one of 'em,"

"...Did the prehistorics like to kill people?"

Such a heavy question left AJ staring headlong into her sister's dewy eyes, speechless, for a long while. After a bit of thinking, she broke the stare to glance at Six and Shizuo both, before remarking, "...The prehistorics...they weren't exactly the peaceful kind, y'hear?"

Thankfully, her simple answer seemed to satisfy Applebloom. And with a sigh, she addressed the group, "I'm puttin' my vote in fer Six,"

@Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Peeps​
"D-Didn't you just hear me...? I got jumped back there and they stole my weapon. Please Applejack.... You gotta believe me..." Six spoke sounding genuine.
073.png

Shizuo nodded as he lit a cigarette as he pondered the situation, "So someone around my height or taller... And they're a large, shadowy figure..."

A vote was put up for Deemo, the bartender unapologetic for his stance here, "This is too much of a frame job to be real. Leaving the weapon behind at the crime scene? No professional killer would do that, not if they wanted to avoid being caught."
"Ya think it's him..? I guess i'll go with ya on that vote. I hope it ain't him though since he's got that kid with him." Six spoke thinking it all over and casting his vote on the matter.

@Atomyk @The Tactician @Archmage Jeremiah

For awhile the Courier would remain missing until suddenly he seemed to stumble out of nowhere. He looked pretty dazed for his condition being normal a couple of minutes ago. "Damn...How could I get jumped..." six would speak before he noticed what had happened. He noticed the plasma rife and instantly recognized it as it was his back up energy weapon. "The rifle is mine but.... I swear I didn't do this.... Someone jumped me back there... I didn't get a good look at my attacker but I did see a large black shadow and whoever it was stole my plasma rifle..." Six would explain as he recalled the events. He didn't even want to pick up the weapon with how disgusted he felt that it was used in this murder.

@EVERYBODY YO!!!!!!!!!!!
073.png

"D-Didn't you just hear me...? I got jumped back there and they stole my weapon. Please Applejack.... You gotta believe me..." Six spoke sounding genuine.

"Ya think it's him..? I guess i'll go with ya on that vote. I hope it ain't him though since he's got that kid with him." Six spoke thinking it all over and casting his vote on the matter.

Huh? Why are people putting Deemo's name? The girl was surprised at this turn of events; another murder, and now people are thinking Deemo did it this time?

GM2NqZPb.jpg

"No, wait please! Please reconsider it! Deemo can't be the bad guy!" the girl cried out.

VusjSSjb.jpg

Deemo came over to the girl's side, watching this situation unfold.

@EVERYBODY​

Huh? Why are people putting Deemo's name? The girl was surprised at this turn of events; another murder, and now people are thinking Deemo did it this time?

GM2NqZPb.jpg

"No, wait please! Please reconsider it! Deemo can't be the bad guy!" the girl cried out.

VusjSSjb.jpg

Deemo came over to the girl's side, watching this situation unfold.

@EVERYBODY​
070.png

"Oh yeah, kid?" Well, not like he could lose much by listening to her. "You got anything to back it up?"

Stubborn as an ox, Applejack stepped forward and brazenly spat at Six's boots, scowling at him long afterwards. "Hey, hey!" Applebloom interjected, butting her head into her big sister's side, "Don't get like that sis! I've seen this side o' you before and I don't like it one bit!"

Applejack grunted and pushed Applebloom aside, never breaking eye-contact with Six, "This don't concern you, Applebloom, now pipe down,"

"Except that it does!" the filly shouted, not willing to be silenced so easily, "I think I know someone who fits Six's bill perfectly!"

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"D'uh-, t-that big guy, Bane! He's easily taller and stronger than 'Mr. Spurred-Spats' here, and he's always goin' on about shadows...a-and stuff. I think it's him!"

Her sister's plea brought a despaired sigh out of the farmpony, turning away from Six and hanging her head as she submitted to Applebloom, "Alright, alright...we'll go with Bane then..."

@Crimson Spartan @Krieg @The Tactician @Peeps​

070.png

"Oh yeah, kid?" Well, not like he could lose much by listening to her. "You got anything to back it up?"
s02HTw4b.jpg

"B-because Deemo is a nice person! He treated me so nice... there's no way he can kill someone!"

But... who did do it? There's no one that I can think of....

Not knowing how to protect Deemo... the girl just...

wnFqhLCb.jpg

@The Tactician

s02HTw4b.jpg

"B-because Deemo is a nice person! He treated me so nice... there's no way he can kill someone!"

But... who did do it? There's no one that I can think of....

Not knowing how to protect Deemo... the girl just...

wnFqhLCb.jpg

@The Tactician
Shizuo sighed as the girl began to cry and gently patted her head, "Well... Maybe you are right, kid. Maybe someone else has an idea?"
Stubborn as an ox, Applejack stepped forward and brazenly spat at Six's boots, scowling at him long afterwards. "Hey, hey!" Applebloom interjected, butting her head into her big sister's side, "Don't get like that sis! I've seen this side o' you before and I don't like it one bit!"

Applejack grunted and pushed Applebloom aside, never breaking eye-contact with Six, "This don't concern you, Applebloom, now pipe down,"

"Except that it does!" the filly shouted, not willing to be silenced so easily, "I think I know someone who fits Six's bill perfectly!"

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"D'uh-, t-that big guy, Bane! He's easily taller and stronger than 'Mr. Spurred-Spats' here, and he's always goin' on about shadows...a-and stuff. I think it's him!"

Her sister's plea brought a despaired sigh out of the farmpony, turning away from Six and hanging her head as she submitted to Applebloom, "Alright, alright...we'll go with Bane then..."

Oh yeah, Bane. The guy had consistently been trying to take over the group's leadership, the guy who had consistently bugged the shit out of everyone, the guy who had consistently pissed Shizuo the fuck off more than Skeletor did. Actually, Skeletor had proven that he had at least a tiny bit of leadership ability, while the mask had just demanded they follow him. Yeah, Bane definitely pissed him off more.

"Huh... Not a bad call," Shizuo then switched his vote to Bane.

@Atomyk

070.png

"Well, I certainly do," Producer walks up to Shizuo. "Deemo was with my group and I the whole time. There's no way he could've dashed that quickly. Big guy had no means to store a Plasma Rifle... thing. No pockets whatsoever, or obvious ones anyways. I believe that if a conclusion is to be made, everyone, and I mean, everyone should be here."

Looking at the gun, Producer realised that it was different from the weapon from earlier.

Placing his palms on Deemo's shoulders, he smiles, "while there he evidence of this big guy being there, he can't exactly spew flamethrowers and stuff. I firmly believe that if he did kill Korosensei, he would leave behind a different kind of damage. Deemo attacks with sound-based capabilities, not high-heat capabilities. Plus, this gun is different from the one Deemo and I saw earlier. Looks like something from a post-apocalyptic region."

Shouko tugs Producer's overcoat. "My friend... there's... someone...

"Oh, the missing guy. To be honest, I think he's the more likely suspect. However, I'm not too sure. He says his gun was stolen, so... maybe it's someone with weapon prowess..."

Producer looks at some big guy in a mask, identified as 'Bane' by Applejack.

"A possibility. But we need more evidence."

Meanwhile, Shouko gave the Little Girl a hug, and held her head close to her chest. "Fuhihi... my friends, you'll be OK..."

@The Tactician @Bomb @Atomyk
@Everyonehere​

"Oh yeah? Who?"

Shizuo sighed as the girl began to cry and gently patted her head, "Well... Maybe you are right, kid. Maybe someone else has an idea?"

Oh yeah, Bane. The guy had consistently been trying to take over the group's leadership, the guy who had consistently bugged the shit out of everyone, the guy who had consistently pissed Shizuo the fuck off more than Skeletor did. Actually, Skeletor had proven that he had at least a tiny bit of leadership ability, while the mask had just demanded they follow him. Yeah, Bane definitely pissed him off more.

@Atomyk
"Yeah, Another good point... Well Guess i'll switch to Bane as well. I did vote for him last round so he may be trying to get back at me for that.." six pointed out before glancing at the Producer.
"Well, I certainly do," Producer walks up to Shizuo. "Deemo was with my group and I the whole time. There's no way he could've dashed that quickly. Big guy had no means to store a Plasma Rifle... thing. No pockets whatsoever, or obvious ones anyways. I believe that if a conclusion is to be made, everyone, and I mean, everyone should be here."

Looking at the gun, Producer realised that it was different from the weapon from earlier.

Placing his palms on Deemo's shoulders, he smiles, "while there he evidence of this big guy being there, he can't exactly spew flamethrowers and stuff. I firmly believe that if he did kill Korosensei, he would leave behind a different kind of damage. Deemo attacks with sound-based capabilities, not high-heat capabilities. Plus, this gun is different from the one Deemo and I saw earlier. Looks like something from a post-apocalyptic region."

"Oh, the missing guy. To be honest, I think he's the more likely suspect. Six."

Producer made his mind up.

Meanwhile, Shouko gave the Little Girl a hug, and held her head close to her chest. "Fuhihi... my friends, you'll be OK..."

@Everyonehere​
"How many times to I have to say it.... I. Got. Jumped... Whoever it was stole my gun... ...Look I told you what I know... Believe me or not but you're making a mistake voting me up..." Six spoke trying his hardest to get the point that he was jumped across.

@Crow @The Tactician @Bomb @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah

@Atomyk

"Oh, the missing guy. To be honest, I think he's the more likely suspect. However, I'm not too sure. He says his gun was stolen, so... maybe it's someone with weapon prowess..."

Producer looks at some big guy in a mask, identified as 'Bane' by Applejack.

"A possibility. But we need more evidence."

@Everyonehere​
cRFsQCrb.jpg

Everyone consoled the girl, including Deemo.

"Thank you..." the girl said, still sniffing.

@Crow @The Tactician @others interested​

Shepard suddenly spoke up. "I have news. Seems our two vampires were indeed indoctrinated. They've been cleared by the UN and are participating in a specialized mission."

@Everyone @Imayhaveforgottenthisintheupdate​

Steve hadn't participated thus far in the voting, but that didn't mean he hadn't been considering who could have done every kill laid out before them so far. It had all seemed cut and dry so far with the reveal that Broly and the two brothers had been indoctrinated as they could have committed every kill up to that point. It was true that Bane could have as well, but hadn't he just been framed to some degree? Certainly the kills were an attempt to throw them off the trail, right? Up to this point, Steve honestly hadn't considered Bane, even as intense as the man was. Even now, it didn't feel right with the pilot that things would head this way.

kKesbxe.png

"Aren't... we being a little hasty? How can you be sure it's pointing in Bane's direction so easily?" Steve had been so sure that Bane truly believed in what they were doing, even if how they were doing it hadn't been to his standards. The idea that he could have been lying so easily all this time felt wrong and not something Steve wanted to entertain thinking about. Bane may have been different than just about any other person Steve had met, but certainly Steve could recognize raw sincerity. It would be an offense on both his part and Bane's to think he'd been played for a fool. "We need to consider all the angles. We need to look at whoever is bigger and stronger than Six."

@Krieg @Crow @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Lizzy

Steve hadn't participated thus far in the voting, but that didn't mean he hadn't been considering who could have done every kill laid out before them so far. It had all seemed cut and dry so far with the reveal that Broly and the two brothers had been indoctrinated as they could have committed every kill up to that point. It was true that Bane could have as well, but hadn't he just been framed to some degree? Certainly the kills were an attempt to throw them off the trail, right? Up to this point, Steve honestly hadn't considered Bane, even as intense as the man was. Even now, it didn't feel right with the pilot that things would head this way.

kKesbxe.png

"Aren't... we being a little hasty? How can you be sure it's pointing in Bane's direction so easily?" Steve had been so sure that Bane truly believed in what they were doing, even if how they were doing it hadn't been to his standards. The idea that he could have been lying so easily all this time felt wrong and not something Steve wanted to entertain thinking about. Bane may have been different than just about any other person Steve had met, but certainly Steve could recognize raw sincerity. It would be an offense on both his part and Bane's to think he'd been played for a fool. "We need to consider all the angles. We need to look at whoever is bigger and stronger than Six."

@Krieg @Crow @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Mari @Lizzy
Shizuo sighed and raised his hand, "Bigger and stronger, right here." How many people actually were bigger than Six? Seemed like there were a lot, more than they could eliminate in a short amount of time. Maybe trying to narrow it down was a waste... Though at least it would make some people feel better about the choice they were about to make.​

From the melee and conflict Bane had embarked with the others heading towards the Artillery Guns, Bane had once again served on the frontlines of this seemingly unending war. From vast planets to desolate wastelands, his journey, along with the others had been long and perilous. Glancing over at Broly, Haruka, and Koro-Sensei, the masked man lightly chuckled, arising onto his feet. Hearing the question directed towards him, Bane lunged forwards, confidence surging in his voice.

"Ha, the answer is simple, we fight!"

And with that, the crew kept forwards bravely, securing the station with their might, only for them to once again follow the others into whatever foul depths lurked in this seemingly underwater bunker....

---

A light chuckle escaped underneath the confines of Bane's mask, the behemoth walking with a certain aura of undying strength. He had kept to himself primarily as the others investigated, knowing that this was not his particular field of study. As educated and intelligent the revolutionary was, he was far from a biologist or physician. Yet, to his own surprise, the votes began to tally towards him, just as he was gathering the evidence from the shadows. Creeping along slowly, Bane silently walked in the middle of the room, his eyes, trapped under this cage of steel and tubes, directing themselves onto Six, Shizuo, and the Apple Sisters.

Taking a pause, letting Commander Shepard speak up and Steve offer his viewpoint, Bane spoke solemnly and sternly.

"I must admit, some of here are quite admirable, even though I may not be vocal about it." Bane assured, lifting his head up highly, taking a deep breath, resting his hands on the straps of his ballistic vest. "However, I find your decision so far to be quite...poorly construed. You see, I feel as if you are all missing a very important details." Bane started, his voice calm and collective, as if he was not bothered by this, much unlike others accused of being these Reaper Signals. Approaching Applebloom, Bane knelt down to his knees, glancing over at Applejack, giving a brief nod as if assurance that he meant no harm.

"Girl...Applebloom, is it?" Bane started, his breaths rhythmically interrupting his flow of elegant speech. "Let me riddle you, if you don't mind. If I was truly a Reaper Signal..." Bane started, coughing softly, making his voice a bit more audible.

"Then why would I vote for both Broly and the vampire brothers, whom both were confirmed to be Reaper Signals?"

Pausing, letting his words sink, Bane arose, adding onto more of his own observations.

"And why is that Six cannot remember any details of his attacker? Is it the fact that he was unable to see these details...."

Bane froze, turning his head to face Deemo.

"Or is the fact that his assailant has no details to begin with?"

With a light shrug, Bane gave another deep breath, cracking his neck lightly.

"For now, I vote for Deemo, not that I fear the girl, but I fear that horrid shadow that looms over her. A guardian can often can become ones captor...I would know. Strange how many of the Signals so far also exhibit supernatural traits, is it not? Vampires, superhumans...a shadow, a coincidence maybe? Or perhaps a theme, a method to the madness? Until someone can prove me otherwise, I have said my stance, and given my reasons of innocence."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Kaykay @Crow @Lizzy @EVERYONE

Six might be setting up a frame. Heck, maybe Six was faking this thing.

If he was really jumped, why didn't the person just kill him on the spot? It would make sense that Six did it, yet it would also make sense that Six was double-framed. He whispered these words into Shizuo's ears.

Bane's words made him a little more suspicious in the eyes of Producer. It was possible that Bane was the perpetrator of a double-layered frame. The fact that he didn't vote for Six and voted for Deemo instead - something was up.

"Better safe than not. I have no choice but to vote for Bane," Producer speaks.

Was getting voted out part of his plan?

"My friend..." Shouko spoke to the little girl beside Deemo. "I'm not very versed in... this investigation thing... but I think everything will be alright..."

Shouko takes a lollipop out and sticks it in the girl's mouth.

"Truffle flavoured... fuhihi... I think you'll be alright. You have a lot of trust in the big one... how did you meet him?"

@Bomb
@Krieg

@Jeremi @Atomyk @york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Kaykay @Lizzy
@EVERYDAMNPERSON​

Suddenly, the ghost of Joseph Joestar appeared before you all! What wise wisdom did he have to share with you all?

"You're all dumb as bricks."

And then he faded off into Heaven.

@everybody <3​

From the melee and conflict Bane had embarked with the others heading towards the Artillery Guns, Bane had once again served on the frontlines of this seemingly unending war. From vast planets to desolate wastelands, his journey, along with the others had been long and perilous. Glancing over at Broly, Haruka, and Koro-Sensei, the masked man lightly chuckled, arising onto his feet. Hearing the question directed towards him, Bane lunged forwards, confidence surging in his voice.

"Ha, the answer is simple, we fight!"

And with that, the crew kept forwards bravely, securing the station with their might, only for them to once again follow the others into whatever foul depths lurked in this seemingly underwater bunker....

---

A light chuckle escaped underneath the confines of Bane's mask, the behemoth walking with a certain aura of undying strength. He had kept to himself primarily as the others investigated, knowing that this was not his particular field of study. As educated and intelligent the revolutionary was, he was far from a biologist or physician. Yet, to his own surprise, the votes began to tally towards him, just as he was gathering the evidence from the shadows. Creeping along slowly, Bane silently walked in the middle of the room, his eyes, trapped under this cage of steel and tubes, directing themselves onto Six, Shizuo, and the Apple Sisters.

Taking a pause, letting Commander Shepard speak up and Steve offer his viewpoint, Bane spoke solemnly and sternly.

"I must admit, some of here are quite admirable, even though I may not be vocal about it." Bane assured, lifting his head up highly, taking a deep breath, resting his hands on the straps of his ballistic vest. "However, I find your decision so far to be quite...poorly construed. You see, I feel as if you are all missing a very important details." Bane started, his voice calm and collective, as if he was not bothered by this, much unlike others accused of being these Reaper Signals. Approaching Applebloom, Bane knelt down to his knees, glancing over at Applejack, giving a brief nod as if assurance that he meant no harm.

"Girl...Applebloom, is it?" Bane started, his breaths rhythmically interrupting his flow of elegant speech. "Let me riddle you, if you don't mind. If I was truly a Reaper Signal..." Bane started, coughing softly, making his voice a bit more audible.

"Then why would I vote for both Broly and the vampire brothers, whom both were confirmed to be Reaper Signals?"

Pausing, letting his words sink, Bane arose, adding onto more of his own observations.

"And why is that Six cannot remember any details of his attacker? Is it the fact that he was unable to see these details...."

Bane froze, turning his head to face Deemo.

"Or is the fact that his assailant has no details to begin with?"

With a light shrug, Bane gave another deep breath, cracking his neck lightly.

"For now, I vote for Deemo, not that I fear the girl, but I fear that horrid shadow that looms over her. A guardian can often can become ones captor...I would know. Strange how many of the Signals so far also exhibit supernatural traits, is it not? Vampires, superhumans...a shadow, a coincidence maybe? Or perhaps a theme, a method to the madness? Until someone can prove me otherwise, I have said my stance, and given my reasons of innocence."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Kaykay @Crow @Lizzy @EVERYONE
Well... He does have a point there.

Cue a switch back to Deemo.
He's still an asshole though.

Six might be setting up a frame. Heck, maybe Six was faking this thing.

If he was really jumped, why didn't the person just kill him on the spot? It would make sense that Six did it, yet it would also make sense that Six was double-framed. He whispered these words into Shizuo's ears.

Bane's words made him a little more suspicious in the eyes of Producer. It was possible that Bane was the perpetrator of a double-layered frame. The fact that he didn't vote for Six and voted for Deemo instead - something was up.

"Better safe than not. I have no choice but to vote for Bane," Producer speaks.

Was getting voted out part of his plan?

"My friend..." Shouko spoke to the little girl beside Deemo. "I'm not very versed in... this investigation thing... but I think everything will be alright..."

Shouko takes a lollipop out and sticks it in the girl's mouth.

"Truffle flavoured... fuhihi... I think you'll be alright. You have a lot of trust in the big one... how did you meet him?"

@Bomb
@Krieg

@Jeremi @Atomyk @york @DapperDogman @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Kaykay @Lizzy
@EVERYDAMNPERSON​
"Well.... It is my weapon... So.... Maybe i'll check and see how many shots are loaded into this... It'll at least tell us how used to weapons the person is..." Six would suggest to Producer while kneeling down to check his Plasma rifle to see how many times it had been fired. see as he hadn't used it at all it was fully loaded to start off with.

@Atomyk @Crow @ThoseAround

Status
Not open for further replies.