Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... tch. Dynamos Install."

As Mastermind readied his Dynamos, a flash surrounded him as a couple of his drones were activated and ready to unleash their attacks...

System_A.png

On the other hand, Esper wasn't going to wait... knowing that he had disappeared from the group. A portal would open up above the Collectors, and Esper would stick his head out of it from an upside-down angle.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Now now, we all know that attacking without any given warning is really really rude! It's a shame, really. That I have to deal with rude people like you!"

Before the Collectors could try anything on Esper, considering that he was that close to them, he pulled himself back into that portal he was partially coming out of. Another time rift would open up where Esper would pop right back out and would be standing in front of the group.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"Juuuust stay right where you are! Kekekeh... Gravity BUSTER!!!"

His Dynamos nearing and surrounding the Collectors, a gravitational field made from his esper energy began to forcefully press down the Collectors.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

Suddenly one among the captures would crackle and enveloped in energy.

"Assuming control of this form." It would've rather effortlessly escaped Esper's gravity attack, the others however remained trapped.

"Like flies you waste your life, expecting a different outcome. We are the Harbinger of your destruction and your escape means nothing." After it had said what it said it would crumble over and turn into ash the energy inhabiting its body had been too much.

"Keelah...that was one of the Reapers." Tali replied taking a few steps back in shock. "Ignore the Collectors we need to find away out of here. Now." Tali would make her way down the unexplored corridor hoping the others would follow her.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @The Great Detective

Chapter 5 - Premonition

Dust and Fidget had done some "behind the scenes" deliberating, it seemed the two were a bit worn out from their assault on the husk creatures, Ahrah was quite lucky that the EMP blasts a few husks managed to unleash weren't able to tamper with his functionality in any way... The two eventually voted for Elijah and Klaus... Though, did their vote really matter? It was apparant that Elijah and Klaus had recieved the most votes. Like the rest of those who had been voted out before them, they were both beamed to the UN for the scanning process... It would seem that the time for voting was up, and as if on cue, EDI's voice suddenly ran through the ship's intercom.

"The Normandy is now operational, please stand by, we will arrive at our next destination shortly."
mass-effect-normandiya-kosmos.jpg

With that... The ship was off! Where? It was uncertain... Though apparantly Fidget was so impatient to find out, that she promptly flew out of the room she was in, and into the control room, clearly intent on finding this out... Dust reluctantly followed her, with a tired, but, patient look in his eyes, for the brief moment anyone could catch a glimpse of them under his big hat that is, though considering the two weren't coming back for a while, it was apparant this was going to be a somewhat lengthy trip.

A planet came into view on the ship windows, the planet getting bigger and bigger before then rather quickly as the Normandy headed closer to it, entering the planet's atmosphere, preparing to land on the surface.
latest

"We are now approaching our destination; Rannoch. Landing sequence, commencing in 3... 2... 1..."
The ship's landing gear deployed as it touched the ground with a light thud... How melodramatic... Though, instead of someone more... Well... High ranking from the ship speaking to everyone this time, informing them of their objectives on this planet, it was... ... Fidget? Well, it was clear it wasn't Dust's doing, as he was sort of standing idly by, looking like he was just barely keeping himself from facepalming or anything... What exactly happened up there in the control room?
wR4Zb8D.png
g7idTQd.png

"Sooo uh... After asking Shephard what we were doing next... She... Well... Got a little annoyed and... Yelled at me?" Fidget said, she looked a little confused about this, before Dust suddenly interjected "If by 'ask' you mean pester her for half the trip until she finally blew a gasket... Yes, you did, Fidget." Dust said teasingly... Looks like it struck a nerve with the little nimbat though, as she crossed her arms, pouting a little.
vjaze7Y.png

"HEY! I wasn't the one who suddenly told me to oh I don't know... TELL EVERYONE WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE!!!" She said stubbornly... Clearly not willing to own up for her rather rash actions... After a while, she calmed down a little, looking towards what seemed to be the entrance sort of base they had landed next to, clearly their next destination.
latest

Fidget gulped a little, obviously intimidated by the forboding nature of this base.
KMFQCbn.png

"So um... Anyways... Shephard uh... Told me to say we're supposed to be find a beacon that will pinpoint Elliot's location inside that reaper base in front of us..." She said, then she paused, shuddering a little, before she suddenly pulled out a random picture she somehow had carried with her.
KGWTJ7b.png

"Ooor we can all just sit here and look at this wonderfull work of art by yours truly! Liiike it?" She said, sounding a biit to over-enthusiastic about what looked like a childs drawing of, well, what looked like... Herself, holding a cookie, with a heart for extra measure.

An mysterious cricketing sound fills the air for a moment during this awkward silence.

Finally, Fidget looked towards Dust, who had what could only be described as a "pokerface" on right about now, before she turned back towards everyone else... She looked back and for, from Dust, to everyone else for a while before she finally sighed.
uLVKwEm.png

"Yeaaah... That wasn't really an option Shephard gave us..." Fidget said in defeat... She looked towards the entrance of the Reaper base "Soo... Let's enter the Reaper base of doom... Yaaaaay... Can't wait to face whatever freaky machine things we find in there..." she said, yeah... She wasn't looking forwards to it... But, eventually, she headed in, with Dust following her lead, no comment from him it seemed... And Ahrah was staying silent for the time being too, who knows what awaited them inside the base... But, from what it looks like, there were at least 3 different locations that looked like they might be of importance in the Reaper base. Looks like it was time to move in, and see what they could find...

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar
- Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Elija & Klaus
- Voted out - [Role - Unknown]
So we made it to the Reaper base? the girl thought. Was it time to settle things?

Uneasy, the girl would stay first so that the others can go first.

@anybody​

Broly2.gif

Broly smirked at Haruka's obvious frustration with his actions. Seeing the child being so brazenly bold with her actions before now and acting as if she was dealing with an exasperated companion. At the end of this discussion, she was still just a child. But one thing Broly could note and somewhat even respect is that despite the massive age gap, she still had enough maturity/intelligence to note just how much of a monster he was. Just how cruel his power could make him. Even now if she were to depower him, it'd make him docile, perhaps even approachable.

But for as long as this power eventually kept finding it's way back to Broly, the saiyan would never remain in his normal calm state. Just an unfortunate fact that seemed like it wouldn't have any kind of happy ending for the saiyan. As Haruka finally admitted how tired she was of dealing with the saiyan's very loose set of morals, Broly chuckled.

"You're brave beyond your years, child. Perhaps when this is all over you'll be the one to make me pay for what I've done. Then I could finally see the potential to this power of yours."

latest

"What's your point, squid? I could care less if we're different. Keep your opinion to yourself."

Rolling his shoulders from side to side, Broly glanced down at Fidget with an annoyed glare.

"Just lead us to where we must go, creature. I have no patience for your prattle."

The sooner they found this beacon, the sooner they found this Elliot. Then Broly would torture him until he reveled the locations of the Reapers. Then he'd find them and destroy them! Perhaps then he'd finally be able to see what true power Haruka had within her. It'd likely end with him losing his power yet again. But even so he'd finally have the answer he sought for so long.

He'd see Haruka's true potential.

@Kaykay @york
"My point, Broly..." the squid murmurs quietly "Is that I know there's a reason you're the way you are"
"Monsters are not born, they are made, after all"

"Now...If you'd be so kind, mister Broly, we're about to walk right into a Reaper base; I think I'd rather be stood behind the big guns"
He'd laugh to himself for a moment "I wouldn't be wrong to assume you'll need a small energy boost before then?" he asks, a few of his tendrils balling together in front of him "I can help, just promise not to use it on the enemy, and not me"

@T.O.M. @Kaykay

"Assuming control of this form." It would've rather effortlessly escaped Esper's gravity attack, the others however remained trapped.

"Like flies you waste your life, expecting a different outcome. We are the Harbinger of your destruction and your escape means nothing." After it had said what it said it would crumble over and turn into ash the energy inhabiting its body had been too much.

"Keelah...that was one of the Reapers." Tali replied taking a few steps back in shock. "Ignore the Collectors we need to find away out of here. Now." Tali would make her way down the unexplored corridor hoping the others would follow her.

tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Alrighty~ I'll just catch up with you guys later~"

For some reason, Esper decided to go off for a bit, as if he needed some sort of alone time for now. As he went off to some time rift, some sort of beeping noise came from Esper before his brief departure.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"Don't worry about Esper. He'll be back. I won't be surprised if his time travel abilities are slowly coming back to him. He's like a cockroach. Disgusting and annoying, and won't die that easily. Let's just keep on going."

Mastermind sounded like he wasn't that bothered by the fact that Esper had gone off again, following Tali once more.

@Jeremi @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian

"Everyone listen up!" Shepard shouted to get everyone's attention. It seemed that Elizabeth had joined them on the current expedition standing calmly next to Shepard who would look over the group before she spoke.

"Here's the deal we got intel on three locations where we kind find the item that's going to lead us to Elliot." She'd use her omni-tool to show a map of the wide area.

"We have a Reaper base not far from us. The obvious choice for hiding something important but you never know with the enemy we're dealing with. The second is an AA Gun Control Facility, might be an odd ball choice and even if the intel's not there we can always take down some anti-air guns to make our escape easier. The third and last one is a little bunker smack in the middle of nowhere. Those are our options. Dawnstar..."

Shepard turned to face Dawnstar. "Are you sure that you can find him if we find the item?"

Dawnstar would nod. "Yes, I just need an imprint and I could track him to the ends of the universe."

"Good, okay people you got your assignment. Fair warning we do not want to cause an incident with the Geth if we can avoid it. If someone spots you, you make sure there's no one left to report it. I'm going to lead the team heading to the Reaper base. Everyone else pick a team and let's get going!"

@Everyone

"Everyone listen up!" Shepard shouted to get everyone's attention. It seemed that Elizabeth had joined them on the current expedition standing calmly next to Shepard who would look over the group before she spoke.

"Here's the deal we got intel on three locations where we kind find the item that's going to lead us to Elliot." She'd use her omni-tool to show a map of the wide area.

"We have a Reaper base not far from us. The obvious choice for hiding something important but you never know with the enemy we're dealing with. The second is an AA Gun Control Facility, might be an odd ball choice and even if the intel's not there we can always take down some anti-air guns to make our escape easier. The third and last one is a little bunker smack in the middle of nowhere. Those are our options. Dawnstar..."

Shepard turned to face Dawnstar. "Are you sure that you can find him if we find the item?"

Dawnstar would nod. "Yes, I just need an imprint and I could track him to the ends of the universe."

"Good, okay people you got your assignment. Fair warning we do not want to cause an incident with the Geth if we can avoid it. If someone spots you, you make sure there's no one left to report it. I'm going to lead the team heading to the Reaper base. Everyone else pick a team and let's get going!"

@Everyone
Shizuo nodded and took his spot by the commander, "I'm going for that base. I've got a feeling that something big will happen there, and I want to be there in case it's a chance to get some payback against the Reapers."

@Everyone

Rey thought about the locations. She looked to Deathstroke, Ezekiel, and Toboe, and pointed at the little bunker in the middle of nowhere, something told her it was meant for her to go there. She put her coverings on and her goggles, thinking it might help avoid being spotted by anyone they we were supposed to be avoiding, and then she would start out to make her way there. But just before that, she offered some words for her new friends, and to any one else who was nearby and possibly listening.

"You can come along if you wish, but don't worry about me should you choose differently. I know all about being alone, I can take care of myself. And, I think that location is least likely to have those Geth seeing us and having to avoid them. Or having to kill them." She bowed slightly in their direction, and then started walking towards the bunker.

rey-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1.jpg

@Lizzy @Raven @Jeremi @Atomyk

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Rey thought about the locations. She looked to Deathstroke, Ezekiel, and Toboe, and pointed at the little bunker in the middle of nowhere, something told her it was meant for her to go there. She put her coverings on and her goggles, thinking it might help avoid being spotted by anyone they we were supposed to be avoiding, and then she would start out to make her way there. But just before that, she offered some words for her new friends, and to any one else who was nearby and possibly listening.

"You can come along if you wish, but don't worry about me should you choose differently. I know all about being alone, I can take care of myself. And, I think that location is least likely to have those Geth seeing us and having to avoid them. Or having to kill them." She bowed slightly in their direction, and then started walking towards the bunker.

rey-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1.jpg

@Lizzy @Raven @Jeremi @Atomyk

Toboe would follow Rey and any others heading for the bunker. He wasn't sure what a Geth was, but he didn't really want to find out.

@Mari @Jeremi @Atomyk @Raven @others

Chapter 5 - Premonition

Dust and Fidget had done some "behind the scenes" deliberating, it seemed the two were a bit worn out from their assault on the husk creatures, Ahrah was quite lucky that the EMP blasts a few husks managed to unleash weren't able to tamper with his functionality in any way... The two eventually voted for Elijah and Klaus... Though, did their vote really matter? It was apparant that Elijah and Klaus had recieved the most votes. Like the rest of those who had been voted out before them, they were both beamed to the UN for the scanning process... It would seem that the time for voting was up, and as if on cue, EDI's voice suddenly ran through the ship's intercom.

"The Normandy is now operational, please stand by, we will arrive at our next destination shortly."

With that... The ship was off! Where? It was uncertain... Though apparantly Fidget was so impatient to find out, that she promptly flew out of the room she was in, and into the control room, clearly intent on finding this out... Dust reluctantly followed her, with a tired, but, patient look in his eyes, for the brief moment anyone could catch a glimpse of them under his big hat that is, though considering the two weren't coming back for a while, it was apparant this was going to be a somewhat lengthy trip.

A planet came into view on the ship windows, the planet getting bigger and bigger before then rather quickly as the Normandy headed closer to it, entering the planet's atmosphere, preparing to land on the surface.
latest

"We are now approaching our destination; Rannoch. Landing sequence, commencing in 3... 2... 1..."
The ship's landing gear deployed as it touched the ground with a light thud... How melodramatic... Though, instead of someone more... Well... High ranking from the ship speaking to everyone this time, informing them of their objectives on this planet, it was... ... Fidget? Well, it was clear it wasn't Dust's doing, as he was sort of standing idly by, looking like he was just barely keeping himself from facepalming or anything... What exactly happened up there in the control room?
wR4Zb8D.png
g7idTQd.png

"Sooo uh... After asking Shephard what we were doing next... She... Well... Got a little annoyed and... Yelled at me?" Fidget said, she looked a little confused about this, before Dust suddenly interjected "If by 'ask' you mean pester her for half the trip until she finally blew a gasket... Yes, you did, Fidget." Dust said teasingly... Looks like it struck a nerve with the little nimbat though, as she crossed her arms, pouting a little.
vjaze7Y.png

"HEY! I wasn't the one who suddenly told me to oh I don't know... TELL EVERYONE WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE!!!" She said stubbornly... Clearly not willing to own up for her rather rash actions... After a while, she calmed down a little, looking towards what seemed to be the entrance sort of base they had landed next to, clearly their next destination.
latest

Fidget gulped a little, obviously intimidated by the forboding nature of this base.
KMFQCbn.png

"So um... Anyways... Shephard uh... Told me to say we're supposed to be find a beacon that will pinpoint Elliot's location inside that reaper base in front of us..." She said, then she paused, shuddering a little, before she suddenly pulled out a random picture she somehow had carried with her.
KGWTJ7b.png

"Ooor we can all just sit here and look at this wonderfull work of art by yours truly! Liiike it?" She said, sounding a biit to over-enthusiastic about what looked like a childs drawing of, well, what looked like... Herself, holding a cookie, with a heart for extra measure.

An mysterious cricketing sound fills the air for a moment during this awkward silence.

Finally, Fidget looked towards Dust, who had what could only be described as a "pokerface" on right about now, before she turned back towards everyone else... She looked back and for, from Dust, to everyone else for a while before she finally sighed.
uLVKwEm.png

"Yeaaah... That wasn't really an option Shephard gave us..." Fidget said in defeat... She looked towards the entrance of the Reaper base "Soo... Let's enter the Reaper base of doom... Yaaaaay... Can't wait to face whatever freaky machine things we find in there..." she said, yeah... She wasn't looking forwards to it... But, eventually, she headed in, with Dust following her lead, no comment from him it seemed... And Ahrah was staying silent for the time being too, who knows what awaited them inside the base... But, from what it looks like, there were at least 3 different locations that looked like they might be of importance in the Reaper base. Looks like it was time to move in, and see what they could find...

~CAST LIST~
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
Elija & Klaus

@Everyone
"Is there a recurring theme of having three choices to go towards lately..?" Six questioned surveying the lands before him. He was trying to spot any mountain formations that could prove useful. "I guess i'm with you and Shizuo again Shepard. Do you happen to know the landscape..? Maybe there's a hill or mountain near the Reaper Base I could use to snipe targets from. Give the team some covering fire." Six would suggest to Shepard not knowing the landscape of the area and hoping she might know.

@Jeremi @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_ng28vgjr2K1t1jsa0.png

"So that's a no on the cola? Oh, but I insist!" Joseph exclaimed, taking a step back as he would infuse the cola bottle in his hand with the power of the Ripple, the soda inside beginning to surge violently, before aiming the bottle at Harbinger and the Collectors as though it were a gun or some other sort of weapon.

Before long, the cap would shoot right off from the sheer pressure of the cola, empowered by the Ripple!

tumblr_n7swee3bWU1sxfvy5o4_500.gif

With that, the cap would be sent slamming straight through one of the Collectors' heads as though the cap were a reinforced bullet. At the same time, the drink shot out of the bottle like water out of a fire hose, being shot out with enough pressure to send a few of the enemies stumbling back.

Joseph would spray around the area to ensure that it got all over the place, and as the cola would run out, it would leave a steady trail leading from the Collectors to Joseph's shoe. A grin tugged at the young rusemaster's, before his body would once again surge with the Ripple.

tumblr_inline_ng28wvAae11t1jsa0.png

"Harbinge this!"

Was "harbinge" even a word?

Ahh, whatever! It sounded cool anyway!

Wzodp63.png

"OVERDRIVE!"

Raising his arm, Joseph would bring it down and punch the ground, making contact with the trail of leftover soda on the ground. Once again charging his Ripple energy, the cola would surge a bit from the pulse of energy, like electricity traveling through water, and just like electricity through water, the Ripple traveled through the trail of cola and was sent into the Collector bodies with the intention of giving them quite the nasty shock, emitting a loud FSSSSSSHHHT sound!

Lifting his arm up, JoJo would suddenly up and bolt out of there once he was finished with his attack, following Tali and the others.

tumblr_m8np41cxtn1rdczijo1_400_by_madnessabe-d8u0esx.gif

"ALRIGHT I'M DONE LET'S GOOOOOO!"

Lisa Lisa reluctantly followed as well, keeping a contained expression on her face.

"Retreating isn't my style, but these Reaper forces... They're beyond my understanding for the time being."

Know thine enemy. A basic rule of conflict.

@Jeremi @The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian

"Mmm..." Bane softly murmured to himself underneath the confines of his steel cage, looking down at Steve as he told of his story. In some ways, the behemoth was reminded of himself, although unlike Steve Bane preferred more direct approaches. The man who seized Gotham underneath his hands ushered a revolution, not for his radical ideas, but in the honor and namesake of Talia. The League of Shadows was established as a balancing force in the world, and despite his vile, cruel methods, the masked vigilante sought to make the world a better place by purging Gotham of all of it's parasitic scum and atrocities to the common man.

Patting Steve on the shoulder, Bane remarked, his gaze solemn yet emotional. Due to the difficulty he found in speaking, often Bane spoke with facial expressions, the most notable of which being his eyes. "Do not be sorry, as you say, we live for the moment. Emotions make a man weak, it clouds their judgement." the idealistic man reassured, retracting his hands to rest ironically on the straps of his ballistic vest. "I...I would know personally, ha, it is the reason I wear the mask." Bane admitted truthfully, his gaze briefly darting away, recollections flashing in his eyes of the Pit.

Beginning to pass by Steve, Bane slowly spoke, lifting his head up and staring upwards.

"The League of Shadows sought to bring balance to the world. I am the only remnant of it's legacy. Trust me, I will not let them fade from my veins, as I will not let the rest of these cutthroats go unpunished."

And with that, the ship landed upon the rocky surface of Rannoch, an eerie planet echoing the massive might of the Reapers, their power extending beyond cosmos, screaming into the emptiness of space.

Slowly walking off the ship, he glanced back at Steve, giving the man a brief nod. Raising a hand, Bane began to rally everyone else around him.

"I say we take the AA Gun Control Facility, and if we find anymore of these Husks- kill them. Show them no regards..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Anybody wanting to follow

latest

With Elijah and Niklaus as the ones who were to be voted, the two of them would be beamed into a place completely different from where the rest of the group had been traveling to. This place, in stark contrast to the Normandy interior, was a less populated, and far more spacey.

Computer terminals littered the place, and a number of individuals would be found waiting for the two young men there; a young woman, an older man in an orange outfit, and a humanoid individual resembling a goat.

050.png

"H-Hello there. If you don't remember me from when I contacted you in the Vault, my name is Akane Tsunemori," the young woman introduced herself, "As you might be able to guess, you're here on suspicion of being Traitors. Please cooperate with us and nothing bad will happen. I promise," Akane spoke formally, before uneasily glancing at the man beside her, and then back at Elijah and Klaus, "... I don't know about him, but I promise."

With a sigh, the man would tap away at a few buttons on the terminal, before facing the two young men as well.

P4c6KEc.png

"I'm Carth. Carth Onasi. Like she said, if you just work with us for a bit here and stay calm at all times, no matter what happens, then I can guarantee the most optimal situation. Alright? If we got that good, please step over to that area over there," the man who introduced himself as Carth said gruffly and to the point, gesturing toward a small opening in the room.

@york @Justin Charming

Last edited:
Chapter 5 - Premonition

latest

wR4Zb8D.png
g7idTQd.png

vjaze7Y.png

latest

KMFQCbn.png

KGWTJ7b.png

uLVKwEm.png

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
Elija & Klaus
Skeletor would walk in front of everyone. "Stand aside, I will be taking point for this one! It's about time for you all to see how a real leader leads his troops!"

@AnyoneInterested

Chapter 5: Good, Bad, I'm the Gal with a Gun

Apple-Jack-image-apple-jack-36606177-300-300.jpg

So, the people voted to pay some Reapers a visit, eh? Better to attack the Devil they knew, versus the Devil they didn't, Applejack thought in passing. And as their ship landed, a strange grin came across the mare's lips, and her kin was looking unusually excited. With her firearm held ready, and her sister at her side, Applejack stepped off the ship and before the deathly silent base.

The calm before the storm was making both their hearts thump.

"Awright, me and 'Bloom're by yer side skeleton-man," she stated, coming up beside Skeletor, ready to follow him wherever, "You point, I shoot. And the sis here is available fer interference if the situation calls fer any," Applejack added, giving Applebloom a quick nuggie.

Applebloom choked on her own breath, "Interference?! With those things?! That's crazy-talk!"

"D'aww, c'mon sis, I've seen you and Scootaloo play pin the tail on the timberwolf with an actual timberwolf, yer perfect fer the job! That gal's gotten you a taste fer thrills, I tell ya,"

"...Say...you and her aren't, y'know, involved, are ya?"

Applebloom just about choked a second time, "Wh-, d-, n-no! What the hay gave you that idea?!"

"Well, I mean, sex is pretty darn thrillin' if I say so myself! With the way you gals are and how much time ya spend together, you two could be doin' all kinds o' things up in that treehouse when I ain't lookin'."

After Applebloom had enough of her sister's spiel, she hopped up and smacked the mare across the face. Applejack didn't look insulted or the like, she just looked more sorry than anything.

wk7a-1432558955-179678-medium

"Yeah uh...ahem, I deserved that didn't I? Just promise to do what me er Skeletor asks you t'do okay?" AJ proposed as a result, receiving a nod of agreement from the filly.

@Jeremi @Skeleton Crew​

latest

With Elijah and Niklaus as the ones who were to be voted, the two of them would be beamed into a place completely different from where the rest of the group had been traveling to. This place, in stark contrast to the Normandy interior, was a less populated, and far more spacey.

Computer terminals littered the place, and a number of individuals would be found waiting for the two young men there; a young woman, an older man in an orange outfit, and a humanoid individual resembling a goat.

050.png

"H-Hello there. If you don't remember me from when I contacted you in the Vault, my name is Akane Tsunemori," the young woman introduced herself, "As you might be able to guess, you're here on suspicion of being Traitors. Please cooperate with us and nothing bad will happen. I promise," Akane spoke formally, before uneasily glancing at the man beside her, and then back at Elijah and Klaus, "... I don't know about him, but I promise."

With a sigh, the man would tap away at a few buttons on the terminal, before facing the two young men as well.

P4c6KEc.png

"I'm Carth. Carth Onasi. Like she said, if you just work with us for a bit here and stay calm at all times, no matter what happens, then I can guarantee the most optimal situation. Alright? If we got that good, please step over to that area over there," the man who introduced himself as Carth said gruffly and to the point, gesturing toward a small opening in the room.

@york @Justin Charming
tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Elijah and Klaus were now standing in a room they knew nothing about. Elijah listened to the two individuals introduce themselves, Klaus just had a blank stare on his face. "This is pointless and idiotic." Elijah ushered his brother to the area where the truth would come out. "I still say we're innocent... but it really doesn't matter either way, those people are dumb and immature." Klaus shook his head. "Niklaus don't get upset if we were tricked into killing people... we will just get our revenge later, do not blame those innocent people, they had no other choice but to vote." Klaus just kept walking towards the area, Elijah gave up on convincing his brother of anything. "Let's get this over with..."

@Verite

"Well, I mean, sex is pretty darn thrillin' if I say so myself! With the way you gals are and how much time ya spend together, you two could be doin' all kinds o' things up in that treehouse when I ain't lookin'."
Jeen just kind of stood there, staring blankly at the motormouthed equine.

"Hey, buddy... the fuck is wrong with you."

Then, as if a fine mist, he faded into the dark.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi and Krieg
Jeen just kind of stood there, staring blankly at the motormouthed equine.

"Hey, buddy... the fuck is wrong with you."

Then, as if a fine mist, he faded into the dark.

latest

pouting_applebloom_by_soren_the_owl-d5piyz4.png

"Y'know, that mysterious ghost-lookin' fella has a point,"

"Wut? Is it so wrong for a gal to worry where her l'il sis' head is at?"

"AJ, I just started middle-school! Granny hasn't even given me "The Talk" yet!"

"Wait, you know about "The Talk"?"

"A'course I know about "The Talk"! You and Mac're always whisperin' about when ya think I ain't listenin',"

"...Then uh, d'you want "The Talk"?"

/facehoof​

Reactions: Takumi

@Everyone
The girl took Deemo's hand, and together they went to check the bunker.

Why do I feel restless? Is it almost the end?

@Jeremi @others​

Elijah and Klaus were now standing in a room they knew nothing about. Elijah listened to the two individuals introduce themselves, Klaus just had a blank stare on his face. "This is pointless and idiotic." Elijah ushered his brother to the area where the truth would come out. "I still say we're innocent... but it really doesn't matter either way, those people are dumb and immature." Klaus shook his head. "Niklaus don't get upset if we were tricked into killing people... we will just get our revenge later, do not blame those innocent people, they had no other choice but to vote." Klaus just kept walking towards the area, Elijah gave up on convincing his brother of anything. "Let's get this over with..."

@Verite
030.png

"Does it kill some people to just be professional...?" Akane sighed to herself, while Carth just nonchalantly shrugged, not seeming to pay any mind to the brash words of Elijah in contrast.

latest

"Well, at least he's got spunk. More lively than the Mandalorian and the brute at least, right?"

When the two of them would walk into the area, Carth would press a button on one of the terminals. With that, a small barrier of an unknown material would appear and encapsulate around Elijah and Niklaus, like a holding dome. Harmless beams of lights would appear and scan the brothers from head to toe for signs of Reaper indoctrination, the whirring of the machines being the only notable sound present.

After a brief moment, the inside of the dome would suddenly rapidly flash red and the terminals would beep loudly. As the dome would undo itself, freeing Elijah and Klaus, Carth only looked at the two of them with pursed lips as Akane read from her computer screen.

026.png

"I'm... sorry, but it looks like the two of you are indeed Traitors. Thankfully, now that you're aware of the fact, Elliot's hold over you has been broken, and the damage you've done isn't permanent," Akane spoke, looking up at them.

067.png

"We've managed to detect the life signs of those whom the Traitors had killed before. Evidently, it seems that Elliot's power over you all resulted in the people you killed actually being sent to another place. In other words, they're still alive in actuality. You wouldn't happen to be up for a rescue mission, would you? If nothing else, than to pay back for what you've done, hmm?"

@york @Justin Charming @Erryone

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
030.png

"Does it kill some people to just be professional...?" Akane sighed to herself, while Carth just nonchalantly shrugged, not seeming to pay any mind to the brash words of Elijah in contrast.

latest

"Well, at least he's got spunk. More lively than the Mandalorian and the brute at least, right?"

When the two of them would walk into the area, Carth would press a button on one of the terminals. With that, a small barrier of an unknown material would appear and encapsulate around Elijah and Niklaus, like a holding dome. Harmless beams of lights would appear and scan the brothers from head to toe for signs of Reaper indoctrination, the whirring of the machines being the only notable sound present.

After a brief moment, the inside of the dome would suddenly rapidly flash red and the terminals would beep loudly. As the dome would undo itself, freeing Elijah and Klaus, Carth only looked at the two of them with pursed lips as Akane read from her computer screen.

026.png

"I'm... sorry, but it looks like the two of you are indeed Traitors. Thankfully, now that you're aware of the fact, Elliot's hold over you has been broken, and the damage you've done isn't permanent," Akane spoke, looking up at them.

067.png

"We've managed to detect the life signs of those whom the Traitors had killed before. Evidently, it seems that Elliot's power over you all resulted in the people you killed actually being sent to another place. In other words, they're still alive in actuality. You wouldn't happen to be up for a rescue mission, would you? If nothing else, than to pay back for what you've done, hmm?"

@york @Justin Charming @Erryone

Klaus was the first of the duo to react to finding out he was tricked into being a traitor. "You mean that bloody wanker had control over ME!?" Klaus' eyes turned gold and his face started to contort. "I will rip his head clean off his body..."

Elijah had been in shock. "How..." He just stared at the other two in the room. Elijah's face started to contort as well. "Let's go now." The brothers were freed from their controlled cages... was that really a good thing?

@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.