Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
rey-star-wars-the-force-awakens-600x373.jpg

Rey looked on as the others had started to look closely at the bodies of the dead. She was content to let the others do the theories on the killer or killers, as she wasn't experienced in such matters, even having seen several of those events take place here. She was quietly glad, though, that none of her new companions were among the fallen. She looked to Deathstroke, Ezekiel, and Toboe. "Do you have any ideas on who might have killed those two?", she asked.

@Lizzy @Raven

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Would it be impossible for you to be quieter while you find the killer of these two, whelp?"

@Kaykay @Atomyk @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum

"Oh, I wish... My throat is getting a little sore" the Master responded to Brolly's complaint. He grasp a hand around his own neck, pretending to massage it before he continued "But sadly, we've got a serious case on our hands. And I can't just ignore it sadly!".

• Nice Execution!
"Then we'd have to find two unrelated people with the same build, presumably one being strong and the other having more finesse," Karasu responded to Kaidan and the Master. "Though that gun doesn't look so heavy that a normal person couldn't fire it, so that doesn't help narrow things down much. However, the most important thing in suggesting a different suspect is to either prove they couldn't do it or specify different killers. So, who else fits the criteria?"

@Atomyk @Gwazi Magnum @The Tactician @Body Investigation

tumblr_ml7tpmcKGp1s20ivko1_500.gif

Just the kind of reaction he was hoping for. He may have been under the Reaper's influence but Broly couldn't simply let these people off the hook so easily. Or more specifically not the little girl. She had an ability the likes of which Broly had never seen. He could raid an entire planet and kill off it's entire population with a simple blast of energy from his hand. He could take on entire armies and yet her a lone child took away his power. Their had to have been a reason behind it all and while Karasu had shown himself to be reluctant on explaining what that was beyond labeling it as 'The Dragon Torque' Broly wasn't deterred.

He'd go to the ends of the cosmos and back if he could figure out the weakness to the power that took his own. But for now he'd keep himself as calm he possibly could. The last time he enaged in battle with these fools he nearly paid the ultimate price for it. Sure he gained greatly from that near death experience but even an insane man knew when to reign it in. They would all be dealt with in time but he'd make sure no harm came to Haruka before he found out what he wished to know.

Which is why as the attack from the Husks finally died down and the bodies were revealed, Broly couldn't help but give a little sneer. One of the corpses belonged to that man who had a knack for screaming whenever Broly showed off even a hint of his power and who cowered when Broly went on his rampage. Perhaps he'd feel safer in death than he did in life!

As for who killed them? The saiyan didn't know and didn't truthfully care. He did have a comment or two to make though. Not about the murders, no not at all.

But more to do with how loud the Master was being.

"Would it be impossible for you to be quieter while you find the killer of these two, whelp?"

"Not me, too tall for the shoes," Shizuo explained while sighing as Broly reappeared. Seemed they couldn't keep him under lock and key after all, "Well, do you have any suggestions then?"

Before the saiyan could respond, the bartender put down a vote for Klaus and Elijah. Klaus could have handled the gun, making it a rather sloppy kill, while Elijah seemed rather polite, sophisticated... Almost like he was hiding something under it all, and it could explain the wording of the note.​

tumblr_muzxkm9KRb1riw5uqo4_500.gif

Before the Husks befell upon the Normandy, swarming with mindless hatred and strife, Bane had isolated himself with only Steve to occupy his time. Others may of tried to snag at the masked man's attention, but after the ridicule for his radical nations and suggestions, the strategist knew that this was simply the only course of action for their survival. As much as he disagreed with Commander Shepard, deep down, the reckoning of Gotham knew this was indeed the only way. Lifting his head up, he tighten his hands into fists, a somber sigh escaping his lips. Why the United Nations couldn't send more reinforcements was beyond the masked vigilante, but as it stood, they were alone in this vast cosmos of the universe.

Glancing over at Steve, the behemoth's muscles began to relax, feeling his hands uncurl.

"I am aware, Steve," Bane started, turning fully to face the pilot. "I have nothing to turn to anymore, Talia, the League of Shadows, it is all gone. I strove myself to forge a new destiny, but I fear that flicker of a flame will die under the Reapers." he started, growing closer to the other man, looking him down, his eyes briefly closing. "I do not wish to antagonize, I wish for us to be victorious, even if it means putting everything we have on the line. I hope you can und-"

Before Bane could continue, the groaning of something wicked came his way....

---

He lost track of time, lost track of himself, finding himself in a maddening fury against these savage hordes of the afflicted and converted. Bare hands connected against what was once flesh and steel, shattering them equally, spraying the liquids of a corrupted life, soaked by some parasitic horror. The world for Bane became a blur, throwing himself straight into the fray, venting his internal strives and suffering into strength and courage. While other men would break and scatter, it only grew Bane further, pushing himself to the peak of human physique and capabilities.

With an uneasy sigh, Bane huffed deeply, having grown apart from Steve and the others in his defensive rage. After seeing the two teenagers being burned alive before his eyes at the beginning of this rocky adventure, Bane had taken upon himself to work in the shadows, just like his former league, to protect others. He may of been friendly in conversation all the time, true, but the tactician was working endlessly to ensure the safety of those around him. Call him a monster, an abomination, so be it, but Bane would continue to work towards the victory of the group as a whole, even if it meant for him to grow distant and cold.

And so there he stood, walking slowly into the armory, dragging one of the corpses from the Husks. Letting it's body slump onto the ground, the muscular intellectual brute approached, huffing through his masks. Hearing the others theorize and converse, Bane ignored them, heading straight for the bodies to examine them. He had already sullied his relations with some of them by suggesting more alternative methods into finding these Signals. Since that didn't work, Bane figured his uses would best be served to offer his observations.

"Veins...arteries..." Bane abruptly spoke after being crouched to these corpses, dusting off his ballistic vest. "The last kill was ripping out a man's heart, now it is the silting of a woman's veins. Is that not strange to any of you? There is method to this madness. Someone must be skilled in anatomy...a doctor perhaps, or educated in the craftsmenship of a blade."

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Mari @Lizzy @Others

I jab my hands into my hoodie pockets and follow the other in pure silence; there's no point in inputting anymore ideas. Its clear that these guys know a lot more about this situation than I do
@Jeremi
YN2QJYy.gif

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And then out of nowhere, Joseph fell from the sky and landed on his face right next to the Adds with a loud CRASH and an "Augghhhh!"

Shortly after, another WHUMP was heard as Lisa Lisa landed on Joseph's back, making a perfect landing as she maintained a position in which her legs and arms were crossed, the power of her Hamon cushioning her fall greatly, though Joseph would still feel the full impact as the young man to let out another "Gaauuughhh!"

2OFcp9r.jpg

"How annoying."

Hi, Adds. Hi, Roy. What's goin' on?

@Jeremi @The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Hi there~!"

Esper just gave a rather innocent smile as he noticed that Joseph and Lisa Lisa.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh... I suppose the Reaper Signals are either picking up pace or that we've been terribly sluggish, since you're here to join us after... whatever happened."

Mastermind was slowly becoming tired of this pattern, but knew that they had to work together in order to figure out on why they would appear here after death.

@Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite

With that, Carth would push a few buttons into the terminal that stood in front of him, and a small barrier would appear around Asgore. After a few more button pushing, harmless beams of light would appear within the barrier, moving about and scanning all over the king's body in order to try to find signs of Reaper indoctrination.

After a brief, tense moment, the terminals would shine green, indicating that Asgore was innocent!

6pp7.png

"Isn't that a relief, Asriel? Your father's innocent after all!"

4yiGEBk.png

"That's nice and all, Miss Tsunemori, but that only means that whoever the other Traitors are, they got to walk free away from the latest murder that was committed."

044.png

"Would it kill you to be happy for other people from time to time?"

@Librarian Goat @york
@Librarian Goat @york
jY9jU97.png

He said, looking incredibly relieved as he saw that Asgore was innocent... Though, Carth was right, it meant that the actual traitor was running around, somewhere... Out there. That didn't stop him from hugging his father nonetheless though.
c8C1uYt.png

Asriel said, looking towards Carth, then his father, then Akane, trying to reassure them... He did sound rather determined too, but, well, it was all up to the players now to seek out the rest of the traitors... Somehow...​

And then adding a response to Karasu's statement "And how exactly can we prove someone couldn't do it?".
"Provide evidence that shows it couldn't have been them. Use your head."
tumblr_ml7tpmcKGp1s20ivko1_500.gif

Just the kind of reaction he was hoping for. He may have been under the Reaper's influence but Broly couldn't simply let these people off the hook so easily. Or more specifically not the little girl. She had an ability the likes of which Broly had never seen. He could raid an entire planet and kill off it's entire population with a simple blast of energy from his hand. He could take on entire armies and yet her a lone child took away his power. Their had to have been a reason behind it all and while Karasu had shown himself to be reluctant on explaining what that was beyond labeling it as 'The Dragon Torque' Broly wasn't deterred.

He'd go to the ends of the cosmos and back if he could figure out the weakness to the power that took his own. But for now he'd keep himself as calm he possibly could. The last time he enaged in battle with these fools he nearly paid the ultimate price for it. Sure he gained greatly from that near death experience but even an insane man knew when to reign it in. They would all be dealt with in time but he'd make sure no harm came to Haruka before he found out what he wished to know.

Which is why as the attack from the Husks finally died down and the bodies were revealed, Broly couldn't help but give a little sneer. One of the corpses belonged to that man who had a knack for screaming whenever Broly showed off even a hint of his power and who cowered when Broly went on his rampage. Perhaps he'd feel safer in death than he did in life!

As for who killed them? The saiyan didn't know and didn't truthfully care. He did have a comment or two to make though. Not about the murders, no not at all.

But more to do with how loud the Master was being.

Haruka had been keeping quiet until now, biting at her lip. She hadn't dealt with death prior to arriving in this universe, and she had been hoping she wouldn't have to further, whether the deaths be on their side or the enemy's. Yet the whole time, this man had simply mocked others, fought others, and killed others! What did he even have to gain from all of that? Just about nothing, as far as she could tell. Not that gaining anything would make it any better, but then she would've at least kind of understood there being a motive.

But instead, she was stuck with some sort of psychopath as an "ally."

And she snapped.

Moving away from Karasu she stomped over towards Broly.

x8rcooF.jpg

"So what if it is?! It's not any of your business! Why do you even care anyway? All you do is run around blowing things up like a big, stupid baby! You were even under those...Reapers' influence! Where do you get off making fun of me when you're even more of a 'whelp' than I am, huh?!"
"Veins...arteries..." Bane abruptly spoke after being crouched to these corpses, dusting off his ballistic vest. "The last kill was ripping out a man's heart, now it is the silting of a woman's veins. Is that not strange to any of you? There is method to this madness. Someone must be skilled in anatomy...a doctor perhaps, or educated in the craftsmenship of a blade."
Keeping an eye on Haruka in case her tirade set the yellow-haired titan off, Karasu thought about Bane's words. That seemed to make sense, though it didn't take too much knowledge to know ripping out someone's heart or slicing their veins would lead to their death. To him, the dexterity with which the blade seemed to be used was more worthy of focus.

A bladesmith might be worth looking into, though. The cuts were very clean. Even a high-level blade user wouldn't be able to make clean cuts with a messed up edge.

"I'm no doctor, and I know for sure ripping out a heart or slicing veins will kill a man. ...You have a point though. Anyone with a blade, or who could've constructed a well-made one, shouldn't be overlooked. Any suggestions, then?"

If it was up to him, Karasu wouldn't have even bothered getting mixed up in all of this, talking to all these strangers. But if the killers were to continue running free, that'd put him and Haruka at great risk. And he simply would not permit that.

@T.O.M. @Atomyk @Krieg @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @body investigation​

When Bane spoke up with his theory on the past murders, and connecting it to the current one the Master exclaimed "ALLONS... No wait, that's taken. Hm.... KALONZI!!! It seems there are more bright minds in this group than I originally gave credit for! So we've narrow this done, at least one of the killers to what? A Doctor? Yes of course!".

And then the Master casted his vote on the Doctor.

Now, the Doctor wasn't that kind of Doctor. And the Master damn well knew it, but this now could put pressure on him.
And a Doctor + Pressure = Amazing results.

@Sir Ni!-ck @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Krieg @The Tactician @Kaykay @body investigation​

• Nice Execution!
Haruka had been keeping quiet until now, biting at her lip. She hadn't dealt with death prior to arriving in this universe, and she had been hoping she wouldn't have to further, whether the deaths be on their side or the enemy's. Yet the whole time, this man had simply mocked others, fought others, and killed others! What did he even have to gain from all of that? Just about nothing, as far as she could tell. Not that gaining anything would make it any better, but then she would've at least kind of understood there being a motive.

But instead, she was stuck with some sort of psychopath as an "ally."

And she snapped.

Moving away from Karasu she stomped over towards Broly.

x8rcooF.jpg

"So what if it is?! It's not any of your business! Why do you even care anyway? All you do is run around blowing things up like a big, stupid baby! You were even under those...Reapers' influence! Where do you get off making fun of me when you're even more of a 'whelp' than I am, huh?!"
01deb6b37398b8ef9ffb3a56e017377b.jpg

With someone as insane as Broly he didn't have many morals and he would be the first person to say so. Children, elderly, adults? They were all the same in Broly's eyes. Just people too weak to defend themselves, too weak to even be worth leading the lives that they had. Which is why Broly felt justified in snuffing them out. Simply on a planetary scale. Which is why normally he would have had no hesitation in smackin Haruka across the face for her insolence. But as his hand clenched up into a fist, Broly's energy dissipated until he was back in his regular super saiyan form. He knew what the outcome would have been if he tried harming the child and besides, after what she had said?

She deserved a moment or two to speak her mind. So the saiyan simply stared with narrowed eyes and bated breath as Haruka ranted. Once the child was finally finished, Broly spoke up. His voice still carrying the same intesity as it always did but a bit more restrained.

"I was angered that the Reapers believed they could control me and yet that was not enough to stop them. For all my power, they took my free will away. Just as my own father did before I killed him. So when I was punished and sent away for the murders I committed, I escaped to seek my revenge on the Reapers. Which entailed finding and blowing up any planet associated with them. Call it a pro-active approach to dealing with scum like them."

But even Broly had to admit that for all the planets he destroyed? It didn't bring him any closer to finding the Reapers. He was getting nowhere fast. Yet these fools for all of their weak power levels seemed to have an idea of where to go and what to do. That much the saiyan could give them.

"..Yet blowing up world after world did nothing to help me quench my need for revenge. The Reapers couldn't care if any planet they associated with was destroyed. I doubt they could even feel such an emotion. But I sensed a powerful energy radiating from this ship, the same energy that you used to restrain me. I couldn't let the Reapers destroy that. The one being that could bring an end to my power. Not before I found them and crushed the Reapers myself. So, you ask why I linger around here child? In truth, no...I don't care about the deaths of these two. But sticking with you and the others might be my best chance at finding the creatures who manipulated me like their puppet.."

broly-ssj-o.gif

"Then making them suffer for it! The Legendary Super Saiyan is not a plaything to be used at any fool's leisure!"

"Is that a good enough answer, child? Or is their more you require from me..?" Broly asked before taking a step forward although he made no hostile moves. The second he did, his energy would likely be pulled away from him yet again and he doubt he'd be given a second chance. Not that he would have blamed these idiots.

@Kaykay @Atomyk

Bane's gaze had stuck with Steve for a long while, even as they piled back on to the Normandy and fought for their lives against the Husks. The man was nothing short of disarming, his eyes often exhibiting an intelligence that was in direct defiance with his size and stature. He was a complicated soul, one who dared to defy allies and enemies alike, yet also a man who believed fully in their combined victory of their oppressors. That, of all things, Steve could understand. Looking back on past mistakes and regrets was not a path to victory, let alone happiness. All that could be done was to look forward and believe fully in the victory that would come, some day.

Steve's experience fighting Husks on the ground was lacking, but thankfully he had the support of probably the strongest fighters to ever grace the Normandy to back him up. He grabbed a gun and fought tooth and nail against the deadly creatures, his mind principally on protecting those around him. In Steve's mind, the lives of his allies came before his own-- he wasn't going to let anyone die on his watch. Never again.

No one in his group had fallen, but unfortunately a few losses of life from the crew had been inevitable. It was with a heavy heart that the pilot shuffled his way to the armory, arriving later than the others after seeing to the crew healing up in the infirmary. He'd known two dead bodies awaited him, but that didn't soothe the blow he felt to his gut upon seeing the state of them. There was so much blood... the armory smelled like a battlefield. He stood off to the side for a time, vaguely listening to the crew discuss the murders. He eventually perked up when Bane spoke up, the man's voice distinct behind the mask.

cPPvPzd.jpg

Stepping forward so he stood just behind Bane, it occurred to Steve how much taller Bane was than him. At a distance, the difference didn't seem clear, but up close... well, Steve suddenly didn't feel like six feet was really that tall. "I do understand," he said, his voice carrying a certain weight to it. Maybe the votes were more important right now, but this was something Steve wanted to say since their conversation got interrupted earlier. "I do. I've lost... more than I can say, and all I can do is look forward. I can't look back, because everything seems too bleak then. I can only believe in our cause, you know? Whatever the method, yours or otherwise, I will believe in it."

Steve let out a deep breath. There was question that had popped into his head before, but he was unsure how the man before him would take it. Steve wanted to think he'd come to understand Bane well enough to know that this would be all right. "Who is Talia?"

@Krieg

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
More people dead....

Six had to preoccupied fighting with his katana to notice them die....

More people dead...

More people.... He failed to save...

The Courier took a long look at the situation. It seemed like a heavier laser like weapon from what he could assume. His small time with the Brotherhood of Steel had given him the idea. Then he noticed the female with the cuts.

Such precision and even elegance. It was so much more than he could do with his katana since Six preferred to finish fights quickly with it. Not pull some shit like this. He wouldn't even do something like this to his worst enemy. That's when he glances at the footprints. Well this was an interesting situation indeed.

"So two people... One with blades and the other with minimal experience with what appears to be a... laser weapon.... Does anyone here even have a laser weapon..?" Six would ask while sheathing his katana for now.

tumblr_mjh2eaA5CH1s5kdsno5_400.gif

"Good! Very Good!" the Master responded to Broly's monologue, giving two thumbs up in the air in his direction. "I can feel your plight, your desire to destroy planets, your anger at those who used you, who controlled you. It's something I can more than sympathize with myself". And for a second he seemed to be finished there, but then he jumped , his legs spreading apart and his hand flying into the air as he pointed upwards as if performing a show and suddenly exclaiming "BUT! As much as we are conquerers! And we much as I'm sure we'd both love a game of 'destroy the Galaxy' right now! We sadly have to put such fun things on hold, for we have to work to do! For these Reapers... They don't seem like fair sports, and as much as I like a clever player I cannot stand a cheating one... Especially one so... Robotic. Ugh! BORING!".

He then suddenly began pacing on the counter he had jumped on earlier, as if he was trying to remember something. "Oh yea! So! If we're on the same team now, perhaps you'd like to add your suspicion for the killer?".

@T.O.M. @Kaykay @Atomyk

"So these things are just as powerful as the Reapers, and they're our size. Isn't that just great?" For a moment , my sarcasm turned to honesty; perhaps there was a silver lining to this cloud....."Wait, you have the area mapped out? In that case, why the hell are we waiting for rescue? It's not as if anyone knows where here or anything. If we're going to die again anyway, how about we do some sort of heroic sacrifice? If these things are the same size as us, we shoul be able to find a way to pilot or shut down or explode this thing!" Whether or not I intend to go through with this plan, I still don't know
@The Great Detective @Jeremi

Tali realized that she probably had to explain in better detail what they were facing. "Not exactly. In human terms they are basically the Reapers worker ants...and I do not think we need to sacrifice ourselves, again. Shepard will come for us I'm certain of that."

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"You do realize that even if the chances of dying again are slim, what's to say that these Collectors... could go and do what they like to us, and that's another thing to keep in mind. Now that we have a hallway to check... Esper, prepare your Dynamos... I'll do the same. I rather not be prepared for an ambush..."

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Will do~ Kekekeh..."

Both Adds prepared their Dynamos as they decided to be on guard, heading down that hallway that Tali mentioned. While it was possible on attempting some sort of assault, what's to say that it would horribly backfire... Mastermind liked to take things cautiously and steadily... not in one go and recklessly.

@Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian

Tali too would ready her shotgun. "Okay if we're all ready we-" Before she could finish her sentence however they'd received a gift from the heaven.

YN2QJYy.gif

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And then out of nowhere, Joseph fell from the sky and landed on his face right next to the Adds with a loud CRASH and an "Augghhhh!"

Shortly after, another WHUMP was heard as Lisa Lisa landed on Joseph's back, making a perfect landing as she maintained a position in which her legs and arms were crossed, the power of her Hamon cushioning her fall greatly, though Joseph would still feel the full impact as the young man to let out another "Gaauuughhh!"

2OFcp9r.jpg

"How annoying."

Hi, Adds. Hi, Roy. What's goin' on?

@Jeremi @The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian

Tali would go and help Joseph up. "Here let me help you...it appears more and more from our group are getting killed. We need to quicken our pace if we're to make i-" Again Tali would be interrupted this time however it was due to gun fire. From the corridor they had come from earlier appeared the owners of this base.

The Collectors had their rifles pointed at the group ready to fire another salvo.​

@The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite

Koro sensei sighs and places a vote on Klaus and Elijah
"If what the others say is true, then I believe this kill, coupled with the last, certainly points to them both. No doubt, being what they are, they're able to do some serious damage"
Inside, Koro-Sensei was shaking, he couldn't handle the supernatural very well, and knowing the pair were what seemed to be vampires, it sent a twinge of fear down his back, and he shuddered slightly in fear
4.gif

'I hope they don't try to kill me next...'

@Atomyk @Peeps

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Hi there~!"

Esper just gave a rather innocent smile as he noticed that Joseph and Lisa Lisa.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh... I suppose the Reaper Signals are either picking up pace or that we've been terribly sluggish, since you're here to join us after... whatever happened."

Mastermind was slowly becoming tired of this pattern, but knew that they had to work together in order to figure out on why they would appear here after death.

@Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite
Tali would go and help Joseph up. "Here let me help you...it appears more and more from our group are getting killed. We need to quicken our pace if we're to make i-" Again Tali would be interrupted this time however it was due to gun fire. From the corridor they had come from earlier appeared the owners of this base.

The Collectors had their rifles pointed at the group ready to fire another salvo.​

dZ21VCV.jpg

"Yes, it appears so," Lisa Lisa said, nodding to Mastermind, "However, the situation has become a bit more grave. Though we had been hoping to keep it under wraps until the end, it's been discovered that JoJo and I had been using our Ripple power to try to ascertain who was a Traitor, and our slip-up seems to have cost us the ultimate price."

"Death seems quite underwhelming, I must say."

tumblr_inline_ng27skCBeC1t1jsa0.png

"W-Well, at least it doesn't look like we're dead for real, right? Unless this is a really weird rendition of Hell, 'cause no comic or Bible I ever read had Hell look like this," Joseph commented, looking around as he nervously chuckled a bit, "Either way, if people think we're dead and we're actually not, then this is the perfect opportunity to pull a little ruse..."

"Before you think of pulling another bizarre prank, JoJo, I'd suggest you focus on the situation at hand. Like so," Lisa Lisa spoke with her arms crossed, hardly flinching when gun fire would suddenly come into everyone's direction, "Why don't you be a dear and take out the trash?"

With his grin widening, Joseph nodded and stepped to his mother's side, taking off some of his clothing in order to make it easier to fight and move around.

KSMmIPO.gif

"I dunno if you bozos can even understand me, but lemme tell ya right now! If you do that again, you'll regret it!~" Joseph said with a wink, wagging his finger briefly, before reaching into the inexplicably endless void of his pocket and taking out a cola bottle, "Let's just have a drink and cool off, eh? Whaddya say?!"

@The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

It wasn't looking really favorable for Klaus and Elijah, since now they had three votes against them. Elijah walked over to the bodies. "I can see why you would think me and my brother would have done this... tragedy, but the odd thing is... Niklaus would rather rip the man to shreds before using a weapon on him. Odd that so many people here know so much about guns and where to cut the body to make a person bleed to death, yet me and Niklaus are the chosen suspects." Klaus stood by the wall, not caring too much of what was going on. "If we are the suspects of this "thing" then I will not lower myself with clearing our innocent names." Instead of speaking more both brothers decided to put a vote on The Doctor.

@Body Investigators @Atomyk

Tali realized that she probably had to explain in better detail what they were facing. "Not exactly. In human terms they are basically the Reapers worker ants...and I do not think we need to sacrifice ourselves, again. Shepard will come for us I'm certain of that."

Tali too would ready her shotgun. "Okay if we're all ready we-" Before she could finish her sentence however they'd received a gift from the heaven.

dZ21VCV.jpg

"Yes, it appears so," Lisa Lisa said, nodding to Mastermind, "However, the situation has become a bit more grave. Though we had been hoping to keep it under wraps until the end, it's been discovered that JoJo and I had been using our Ripple power to try to ascertain who was a Traitor, and our slip-up seems to have cost us the ultimate price."

"Death seems quite underwhelming, I must say."

tumblr_inline_ng27skCBeC1t1jsa0.png

"W-Well, at least it doesn't look like we're dead for real, right? Unless this is a really weird rendition of Hell, 'cause no comic or Bible I ever read had Hell look like this," Joseph commented, looking around as he nervously chuckled a bit, "Either way, if people think we're dead and we're actually not, then this is the perfect opportunity to pull a little ruse..."

"Before you think of pulling another bizarre prank, JoJo, I'd suggest you focus on the situation at hand. Like so," Lisa Lisa spoke with her arms crossed, hardly flinching when gun fire would suddenly come into everyone's direction, "Why don't you be a dear and take out the trash?"

With his grin widening, Joseph nodded and stepped to his mother's side, taking off some of his clothing in order to make it easier to fight and move around.

KSMmIPO.gif

"I dunno if you bozos can even understand me, but lemme tell ya right now! If you do that again, you'll regret it!~" Joseph said with a wink, wagging his finger briefly, before reaching into the inexplicably endless void of his pocket and taking out a cola bottle, "Let's just have a drink and cool off, eh? Whaddya say?!"

@The Great Detective @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi
tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... tch. Dynamos Install."

As Mastermind readied his Dynamos, a flash surrounded him as a couple of his drones were activated and ready to unleash their attacks...

System_A.png

On the other hand, Esper wasn't going to wait... knowing that he had disappeared from the group. A portal would open up above the Collectors, and Esper would stick his head out of it from an upside-down angle.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Now now, we all know that attacking without any given warning is really really rude! It's a shame, really. That I have to deal with rude people like you!"

Before the Collectors could try anything on Esper, considering that he was that close to them, he pulled himself back into that portal he was partially coming out of. Another time rift would open up where Esper would pop right back out and would be standing in front of the group.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"Juuuust stay right where you are! Kekekeh... Gravity BUSTER!!!"

His Dynamos nearing and surrounding the Collectors, a gravitational field made from his esper energy began to forcefully press down the Collectors.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

Though Rey was thinking of another, she focused on what was presented to them as evidence of the killers this time. She quietly added her vote for Klaus and Elijah, because of the information presented about the height of the killers and their number. She wondered to herself if they were desert people, they might have known to walk in single file to disguise their number.

She then patiently waited, along with the rest of the group.

@Atomyk @york @Lizzy @Raven

More people dead....

Six had to preoccupied fighting with his katana to notice them die....

More people dead...

More people.... He failed to save...

The Courier took a long look at the situation. It seemed like a heavier laser like weapon from what he could assume. His small time with the Brotherhood of Steel had given him the idea. Then he noticed the female with the cuts.

Such precision and even elegance. It was so much more than he could do with his katana since Six preferred to finish fights quickly with it. Not pull some shit like this. He wouldn't even do something like this to his worst enemy. That's when he glances at the footprints. Well this was an interesting situation indeed.

"So two people... One with blades and the other with minimal experience with what appears to be a... laser weapon.... Does anyone here even have a laser weapon..?" Six would ask while sheathing his katana for now.
n3FBKufb.jpg

"Umm... the guy said that the weapon was taken..." the girl clarified for Six.

3IPry5Pb.jpg

Deemo also came over, presumably to watch over the girl.

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... tch. Dynamos Install."

As Mastermind readied his Dynamos, a flash surrounded him as a couple of his drones were activated and ready to unleash their attacks...

System_A.png

On the other hand, Esper wasn't going to wait... knowing that he had disappeared from the group. A portal would open up above the Collectors, and Esper would stick his head out of it from an upside-down angle.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Now now, we all know that attacking without any given warning is really really rude! It's a shame, really. That I have to deal with rude people like you!"

Before the Collectors could try anything on Esper, considering that he was that close to them, he pulled himself back into that portal he was partially coming out of. Another time rift would open up where Esper would pop right back out and would be standing in front of the group.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo3_100.png

"Juuuust stay right where you are! Kekekeh... Gravity BUSTER!!!"

His Dynamos nearing and surrounding the Collectors, a gravitational field made from his esper energy began to forcefully press down the Collectors.

@Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi
"Oh, shit" I can't help but mutter as the collectors arrive. They're just as foul as we had been warned, only this time they looked like they had been ripped out of a sci-fi novel. How I wish I had kept my bow around....

All of a sudden I'm being rocked by a traveling gravity blast....since when did Mirakuru get so out classed?
@The Great Detective @Verite @Jeremi
Crappymobilepost

Status
Not open for further replies.