Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eziekel hearing Rey when they were fighting smiled. He then gave a nod when she had said she tried. The suddenly it seemed they had done as they were meant to and in the battle lost two more. Moving to Deathstroke he looked to the Terminator as some called him. "Slade..." He simply said looking to the man who turned.

"Libarain again it was not me." He answered before they even began to investigation. Jones gave a nod even if he didn't believe Slade he realized after before it would get him voted for the same cause. "Alright I'll trust you for now." He replied then Slade led the way to the bodies to see the wounds. Examining he placed a hand on his chin wondering who would had done this. "If you think Bane again Jones I dare say it doesn't appear like him much... He's more of a hands on kind of guy last I checked." He replied and looked to Eziekel who was staring at the bodies taking in the evidence and heard others vote. Jones wasn't sure at that moment who was best to vote. He knew about the Doctor and felt it might not be him or perhaps it was. He didn't know much about the other votes some had made for he didn't know much about those character type people. He wondered about Bane, he also wondered about the fella he felt was from Dragon Ball. Which one he didn't remember. Jones sighed. "Slade start asking around I suppose" He stated.

Deathstroke rolled his eye. He then began to look and examine weapons on the others best he could. He looked to Rey but didn't say anything on what he thought knowing Jones reply and looked around for someone else.

@Mari @Librarian Goat @Lizzy @Others

giphy.gif

Hearing the others pip up, Bane looked at his communicator at the votes tallying up against Elijah and Klaus. Whilst his observations did arouse some suspicions, Bane knew that it was largely unlikely for the tides to turn once more. Plus, given the evidence, the masked vigilante was growing more and more suspicious of the two. It also seemed...easy for the strategist, as if this almost smelled of being a frame of sorts. Still, what other options did he have on hand? With a sigh, Bane rose his head confidently, looking over at the Master and Karasu.

"I vote Elijah and Klaus. If they are these cutthroats, then so be it, our assumption was right. But if we are wrong, we should be wary of those around us. Perhaps a doctor isn't what we are looking for, but those obsessed with blades..." Bane remarked, glancing over at Deathstroke and Courier Six. "Our less than favorably compatriots seem to favor the method of blades and mutilation, a paltry fascination if you ask me. However, if we are wrong, our choices are surely obvious hopefully" Bane suggested, gripping the straps of his ballistic vest, lifting it up lightly.

Hearing Steve talk, Bane glanced lightly behind him, the only sounds being emitted from the brutish behemoth being his heavy, ghastly breaths....

"She was the only reason I fought, the only reason I did what I did. In her veins, the destiny of the League of Shadows flowed through her...and I saw that destiny snuffed out before my eyes." Bane slowly spoke, turning fully to look at Steve. "I sacrificed many things for her, my humanity, my body, and now, it is all ashes and dust...." Bane paused, tightening his hands into fists, not showing an ounce of weakness, harden by his radical ideals and methods.

"So it goes, as they say. So it goes..."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite (there you go) @Kaykay @Mari @Gwazi Magnum @The Tactician @T.O.M. @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Everybody

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

It wasn't looking really favorable for Klaus and Elijah, since now they had three votes against them. Elijah walked over to the bodies. "I can see why you would think me and my brother would have done this... tragedy, but the odd thing is... Niklaus would rather rip the man to shreds before using a weapon on him. Odd that so many people here know so much about guns and where to cut the body to make a person bleed to death, yet me and Niklaus are the chosen suspects." Klaus stood by the wall, not caring too much of what was going on. "If we are the suspects of this "thing" then I will not lower myself with clearing our innocent names." Instead of speaking more both brothers decided to put a vote on The Doctor.

@Body Investigators @Atomyk

Toboe had found it a bit odd that Klaus seemed so calm, but he was glad that he hadn't done what Broly did and try to pick a fight with the others. Walking over to the hybrid, Toboe would lean against the wall beside him, looking up at him with obvious curiosity. Even though he still had his doubts about showing his two forms in front of everyone, he knew that there were some that he could trust to not react in the way he might have expected them to at first.

"Who'd you vote on? And why?" He asked. Normally, he'd try and defend them similarly like he did with Rey. But, seeing as none of the others were picking on them like Skeletor had with his new friend earlier, he decided to be calm about it too.

@Justin Charming @others

Steve wavered slightly in his stance and his brow furrowed in confusion. He peered back at Bane with a curious look, trying to gauge what the 'League of Shadows' could have possibly meant. Perhaps an organization, perhaps a kind of race, or perhaps even something more. Steve supposed it didn't really matter, for it was what Bane was otherwise saying that resonated with him. The pilot couldn't fathom at the moment the kind of relationship these two had shared, but it was clear she had meant a lot to Bane. It was a story one would often here during these times of war, but no matter how many times Steve heard it, he still couldn't help but place himself in their shoes. He felt his heart reach out to this imposing man, feeling a sudden connection with him.​

kKesbxe.png

"I'm sorry," he offered, his mind reeling for a moment. He knew there was never much to say in response to these situations. It was never right to forget, but to linger on past sorrows meant being consumed by them eventually. "I lost my husband. There was a time where I was in a real bad place. I did my duty-- I was obligated, but sometimes it was too much to bear." For a time, Steve had been broken, and it seemed to him that Bane wasn't too far off from the same situation. Maybe he hadn't experienced sacrifice of his body or humanity like Bane, but Steve knew all too well the sacrifices one made just to not forget the bright light that once enveloped their life.

"But I realized I couldn't stay there. I couldn't keep going on like that. I think you know what I mean... Like you said, we're forging new destinies for ourselves and finding new purposes in life. Life is about the future." Pausing for a moment, Steve rubbed at the back of his head. He looked away for a moment, feeling slightly embarrassed to be talking about this. He hadn't been this open lately with anyone but Commander Shepard. "We live for the moment."

@Krieg

Toboe had found it a bit odd that Klaus seemed so calm, but he was glad that he hadn't done what Broly did and try to pick a fight with the others. Walking over to the hybrid, Toboe would lean against the wall beside him, looking up at him with obvious curiosity. Even though he still had his doubts about showing his two forms in front of everyone, he knew that there were some that he could trust to not react in the way he might have expected them to at first.

"Who'd you vote on? And why?" He asked. Normally, he'd try and defend them similarly like he did with Rey. But, seeing as none of the others were picking on them like Skeletor had with his new friend earlier, he decided to be calm about it too.

@Justin Charming @others

While Elijah was busy doing whatever he was doing at the moment, Klaus looked down at Toboe. Usually in a situation like this, The Hybrid would have tried to destroy everyone in sight, but he knew in this place that wouldn't work for any solution. "Elijah and I voted for the Doctor man. He seems like the type to do something like this. He's smart enough to figure out how to place blame on others and get away with everything. He WANTS to help us figure this out... yet he is never around when a murder happens at all. Maybe I am wrong, maybe it's not him... but I think it's the Doctor doing all of this." After that, he looked at his hands, trying to keep calm and not make his usual tragic scenes. "Someone could of easily taken shoes my size or copy my height with a device, it isn't that difficult to replicate." He shrugged, the more he talked the more his natural nature was bound to come out.

@Lizzy

While Elijah was busy doing whatever he was doing at the moment, Klaus looked down at Toboe. Usually in a situation like this, The Hybrid would have tried to destroy everyone in sight, but he knew in this place that wouldn't work for any solution. "Elijah and I voted for the Doctor man. He seems like the type to do something like this. He's smart enough to figure out how to place blame on others and get away with everything. He WANTS to help us figure this out... yet he is never around when a murder happens at all. Maybe I am wrong, maybe it's not him... but I think it's the Doctor doing all of this." After that, he looked at his hands, trying to keep calm and not make his usual tragic scenes. "Someone could of easily taken shoes my size or copy my height with a device, it isn't that difficult to replicate." He shrugged, the more he talked the more his natural nature was bound to come out.

@Lizzy

"I see." Was the reply Toboe gave, placing a hand on his chin as if he was thinking something over. He then noticed Klaus looking at his hands and studied him for a long, quiet moment, placing a vote on the Doctor in the meantime.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you two did this at all. Plus, if you'd get voted out and sent to that UN place then you'll come back after being cleared. You two should be fine, so try not be too upset...okay?" The boy reassured with a hopeful smile. They couldn't have done it, right? Someone could have framed them. Toboe wasn't sure how he'd feel if it did turn out to be them.

@Justin Charming @Jeremi @Atomyk @whoever

01deb6b37398b8ef9ffb3a56e017377b.jpg

With someone as insane as Broly he didn't have many morals and he would be the first person to say so. Children, elderly, adults? They were all the same in Broly's eyes. Just people too weak to defend themselves, too weak to even be worth leading the lives that they had. Which is why Broly felt justified in snuffing them out. Simply on a planetary scale. Which is why normally he would have had no hesitation in smackin Haruka across the face for her insolence. But as his hand clenched up into a fist, Broly's energy dissipated until he was back in his regular super saiyan form. He knew what the outcome would have been if he tried harming the child and besides, after what she had said?

She deserved a moment or two to speak her mind. So the saiyan simply stared with narrowed eyes and bated breath as Haruka ranted. Once the child was finally finished, Broly spoke up. His voice still carrying the same intesity as it always did but a bit more restrained.

"I was angered that the Reapers believed they could control me and yet that was not enough to stop them. For all my power, they took my free will away. Just as my own father did before I killed him. So when I was punished and sent away for the murders I committed, I escaped to seek my revenge on the Reapers. Which entailed finding and blowing up any planet associated with them. Call it a pro-active approach to dealing with scum like them."

But even Broly had to admit that for all the planets he destroyed? It didn't bring him any closer to finding the Reapers. He was getting nowhere fast. Yet these fools for all of their weak power levels seemed to have an idea of where to go and what to do. That much the saiyan could give them.

"..Yet blowing up world after world did nothing to help me quench my need for revenge. The Reapers couldn't care if any planet they associated with was destroyed. I doubt they could even feel such an emotion. But I sensed a powerful energy radiating from this ship, the same energy that you used to restrain me. I couldn't let the Reapers destroy that. The one being that could bring an end to my power. Not before I found them and crushed the Reapers myself. So, you ask why I linger around here child? In truth, no...I don't care about the deaths of these two. But sticking with you and the others might be my best chance at finding the creatures who manipulated me like their puppet.."

broly-ssj-o.gif

"Then making them suffer for it! The Legendary Super Saiyan is not a plaything to be used at any fool's leisure!"

"Is that a good enough answer, child? Or is their more you require from me..?" Broly asked before taking a step forward although he made no hostile moves. The second he did, his energy would likely be pulled away from him yet again and he doubt he'd be given a second chance. Not that he would have blamed these idiots.

@Kaykay @Atomyk
For all of that talking, Broly...didn't really address the question she actually cared about. It wasn't like Haruka wasn't interested in why a psychopath was allowed to come back to them or what his reasons for being so deranged were. Normally she'd try to see if she could help him be a little more "normal" or something. But for all the power the Dragon Torque had, Haruka was still a 12 year old girl, and she wasn't finished lashing out at Broly for making fun of her for absolutely no reason.

"So you blew up entire planets and accomplished nothing?! What's with that high and mighty attitude you have then, mister? You're just a criminal! A murderer! A murdering idiot!"

The girl did not back down an inch nor flinch as the large Saiyan stepped towards her. Karasu's arm twitched as he noticed the movement, but as she seemed to still be safe for now he withheld his hand.
"I see." Was the reply Toboe gave, placing a hand on his chin as if he was thinking something over. He then noticed Klaus looking at his hands and studied him for a long, quiet moment, placing a vote on the Doctor in the meantime.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you two did this at all. Plus, if you'd get voted out and sent to that UN place then you'll come back after being cleared. You two should be fine, so try not be too upset...okay?" The boy reassured with a hopeful smile. They couldn't have done it, right? Someone could have framed them. Toboe wasn't sure how he'd feel if it did turn out to be them.
"You vote for one man when there are two killers, at the behest and logic of two men who fit the description of this murder? There should be a limit to foolishness."

For all of that talking, Broly...didn't really address the question she actually cared about. It wasn't like Haruka wasn't interested in why a psychopath was allowed to come back to them or what his reasons for being so deranged were. Normally she'd try to see if she could help him be a little more "normal" or something. But for all the power the Dragon Torque had, Haruka was still a 12 year old girl, and she wasn't finished lashing out at Broly for making fun of her for absolutely no reason.

"So you blew up entire planets and accomplished nothing?! What's with that high and mighty attitude you have then, mister? You're just a criminal! A murderer! A murdering idiot!"

The girl did not back down an inch nor flinch as the large Saiyan stepped towards her. Karasu's arm twitched as he noticed the movement, but as she seemed to still be safe for now he withheld his hand.

"You vote for one man when there are two killers, at the behest and logic of two men who fit the description of this murder? There should be a limit to foolishness."

Klaus glared at the girl when she spoke to Toboe like that. "And you have all the answers? How do you know without a doubt that one person couldn't have done this... and has just framed two other people? You know nothing, so I would advice you to stop speaking like you know everything... little girl."

@Lizzy @Kaykay

Klaus glared at the girl when she spoke to Toboe like that. "And you have all the answers? How do you know without a doubt that one person couldn't have done this... and has just framed two other people? You know nothing, so I would advice you to stop speaking like you know everything... little girl."

@Lizzy @Kaykay
"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU GUYS!"

Haruka had been speaking with Broly, not Toboe. Her guardian, Karasu, was the one doing so.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU GUYS!"

Haruka had been speaking with Broly, not Toboe. Her guardian, Karasu, was the one doing so.

Klaus was too annoyed to pay attention to whoever said what, he could care less. "Either way, you and that thing that's with you... how do we know you two didn't do this? You could of easily done those killings and just framed me and my brother. You were the first ones to go straight for voting us as the Traitors." He smirked. "And all your yelling just makes you sound dumber and more immature than I thought." It was time for Elijah to jump in, but Klaus stared at him and moved back against the wall.

@Kaykay

"If I'm wrong on my vote, then that's on me. But, I can change my vote later if I want and I don't think it's them. Call it foolishness if you want...." Toboe replied with a shrug.

Klaus was too annoyed to pay attention to whoever said what, he could care less. "Either way, you and that thing that's with you... how do we know you two didn't do this? You could of easily done those killings and just framed me and my brother. You were the first ones to go straight for voting us as the Traitors." He smirked. "And all your yelling just makes you sound dumber and more immature than I thought." It was time for Elijah to jump in, but Klaus stared at him and moved back against the wall.

@Kaykay

Toboe wondered if that stare was Klaus's way of telling Elijah to back off, or something else entirely. Either way, he wouldn't say anything about it and leave it be.

@Justin Charming @Kaykay @whoever

Last edited:
While everyone was voting and generally being useful, Kofuku just wandered aimlessly, seeming rather absent-minded in her actions. However, she was more or less trying to use the time to place a well thought out vote, not wanting to waste a vote on an innocent yet again.

@ahhbetterpostinthemorning​

Reactions: Takumi

tumblr_nd9jb5zY9F1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

The saiyan's hair fluttered from side to side as a result of him slightly flaring his energy. Not enough to the point where it became evident that he'd harm the child. Not that he would because this child continued to stand against him despite hearing of the fact that Broly casually destroyed planets for even having the slightest mention of Reapers on their surface. The Reapers could have been there for only a few days, weeks, perhaps even months ago. That still made them worth destroying in his eyes. Anyplace that served as a stop off point for the entities who treated him like their personal meat puppet was a worthwhile cause in Broly's eyes.

That was until it became evident to Broly that the Reapers wouldn't care about his actions. So a few insignificant planets were removed from the galactic star maps. Likely was nothing in the grand scheme of things to the Reapers. Meaning Broly's actions while they were fun for the saiyan left him feeling happy but the thirst for revenge was still there and so it'd remain. Until he found the Reapers and killed them!

But this girl continued to stand against him, Broly wouldn't have been surprised if she jabbed a finger at him. She could have taken his energy whenever he wished but yet she was content to yell at him as he was. When all it'd take was the slightest of flicks and her body would likely be in tatters. If she didn't have her dragon torque.

"I thought the Reapers would care about the planets that I destroyed. It dawned on me on the last planet that I could search down for every planet that claimed to have been invaded or seen Reaper activity and destroyed it and they'd not care in the slightest. So, you're not wrong, child. I have killed, I have committed a great deal of sins. I don't regret any of them. Except for one."

Broly noticed the slight gesture from Karasu and the saiyan's face scrunched up in annoyance. But he otherwise made no indication that he'd start a brawl.

"That in my destruction, I didn't encounter a single Reaper. Cowards think they can hide from me! But I'll find them and destroy them!" Broly's energy began to grow a bit more wild before he glanced down at Haruka. "As for you, child. You may be a young one, a human child at that! But your tenacity to stand against a true freak like me without any fear is admirable, hahahaha!"

@Kaykay @Atomyk

@Kaykay
"Why you-" Haruka started before Karasu stepped forward to put up a wall between her and the duo he suspected of being the murderers.

WZJEmPR.gif

"It could have been framed. But you need proof of that, not just to go off saying that was probably the case. The burden of proof...is on you two, the ones who fit the clues best. What we don't need is stupid, pointless random guessing."

He didn't seem to have much of a reaction to Toboe's rebut.

The saiyan's hair fluttered from side to side as a result of him slightly flaring his energy. Not enough to the point where it became evident that he'd harm the child. Not that he would because this child continued to stand against him despite hearing of the fact that Broly casually destroyed planets for even having the slightest mention of Reapers on their surface. The Reapers could have been there for only a few days, weeks, perhaps even months ago. That still made them worth destroying in his eyes. Anyplace that served as a stop off point for the entities who treated him like their personal meat puppet was a worthwhile cause in Broly's eyes.

That was until it became evident to Broly that the Reapers wouldn't care about his actions. So a few insignificant planets were removed from the galactic star maps. Likely was nothing in the grand scheme of things to the Reapers. Meaning Broly's actions while they were fun for the saiyan left him feeling happy but the thirst for revenge was still there and so it'd remain. Until he found the Reapers and killed them!

But this girl continued to stand against him, Broly wouldn't have been surprised if she jabbed a finger at him. She could have taken his energy whenever he wished but yet she was content to yell at him as he was. When all it'd take was the slightest of flicks and her body would likely be in tatters. If she didn't have her dragon torque.

"I thought the Reapers would care about the planets that I destroyed. It dawned on me on the last planet that I could search down for every planet that claimed to have been invaded or seen Reaper activity and destroyed it and they'd not care in the slightest. So, you're not wrong, child. I have killed, I have committed a great deal of sins. I don't regret any of them. Except for one."

Broly noticed the slight gesture from Karasu and the saiyan's face scrunched up in annoyance. But he otherwise made no indication that he'd start a brawl.

"That in my destruction, I didn't encounter a single Reaper. Cowards think they can hide from me! But I'll find them and destroy them!" Broly's energy began to grow a bit more wild before he glanced down at Haruka. "As for you, child. You may be a young one, a human child at that! But your tenacity to stand against a true freak like me without any fear is admirable, hahahaha!"

@Kaykay @Atomyk
Stumbling back to face Broly again, Haruka just haughtily crossed her arms and gave him an annoyed "Hmph!" The more she spoke with a lot of the people here, the more annoyed she grew. From psychopaths to grown men who couldn't tell who was talking to who, this ship seemed to be filled with nothing but adults who probably grew up in like a jungle or something.

"Mmm..." she groaned as she listened to him. He was fully aware of what he did and didn't regret a bit of it, huh? Were there really completely ridiculous, irredeemable people like this? She could think of literally 0 good things about the Saiyan.

"Yeah, cause it seems like no one else will..." she muttered, fed up with hearing this guy be so happy about his crimes against morality.

@Justin Charming @Lizzy @T.O.M.

"Why you-" Haruka started before Karasu stepped forward to put up a wall between her and the duo he suspected of being the murderers.

WZJEmPR.gif

"It could have been framed. But you need proof of that, not just to go off saying that was probably the case. The burden of proof...is on you two, the ones who fit the clues best. What we don't need is stupid, pointless random guessing."

He didn't seem to have much of a reaction to Toboe's rebut.

Stumbling back to face Broly again, Haruka just haughtily crossed her arms and gave him an annoyed "Hmph!" The more she spoke with a lot of the people here, the more annoyed she grew. From psychopaths to grown men who couldn't tell who was talking to who, this ship seemed to be filled with nothing but adults who probably grew up in like a jungle or something.

"Mmm..." she groaned as she listened to him. He was fully aware of what he did and didn't regret a bit of it, huh? Were there really completely ridiculous, irredeemable people like this? She could think of literally 0 good things about the Saiyan.

"Yeah, cause it seems like no one else will..." she muttered, fed up with hearing this guy be so happy about his crimes against morality.

@Justin Charming @Lizzy @T.O.M.

Klaus just stood there... and then he started to slow clap. "Soo dramatic, the both of you." Shaking his head, he just stood there. "Why would the burden be on us? I already stated that if we were tricked into killing people, then whomever tricked us will be ripped into little pieces..." Elijah came over to Klaus. "What my chaotic brother is trying to say is, if we were used to be someone's murdering puppets we'll just have to deal with that. For now, I think Niklaus and I will just let the chips fall where they may." There was obviously nothing the two could say to convince these people of their innocence. "It seems like everyone here just goes with what others say... not having a brain of their own, only a few have brains." Klaus smirked.

@Lizzy @Kaykay

@Kaykay @Atomyk
The squid couldn't help but overhear that Broly had felt no remorse for his killings, and for a moment, it reminded him of himself. His old self, that is
"I'd have to say, Broly...I've certainly killed my fair share of people, and I never felt a thing. But I think that's where our similarities end"
277325.jpg

"You and I, we're nothing alike outside of what we've done, and that, is an example of nature versus nurture"

A single tentacle would move to pat Haruka on the head lightly "You're doing a good job of keeping him under control" he'd murmur, almost sounding like a teacher, for what could be the first time since he'd left his own class back on his planet "Keep up the good work"

char_136833.jpg

"And you, Broly, I think it's in everyone's best interests to keep you around, and on our side, but you're a danger to everyone on this ship at times"
The squid would pause, and add, almost in a slightly upset tone of voice, like he was disappointed in himself, and his own powers
"Even me"

@T.O.M. @Kaykay

Skeletor meanwhile would be standing uncharacteristically silent at the procedure going on. "I still don't trust those equines."

Eziekel hearing Rey when they were fighting smiled. He then gave a nod when she had said she tried. The suddenly it seemed they had done as they were meant to and in the battle lost two more. Moving to Deathstroke he looked to the Terminator as some called him. "Slade..." He simply said looking to the man who turned.

"Libarain again it was not me." He answered before they even began to investigation. Jones gave a nod even if he didn't believe Slade he realized after before it would get him voted for the same cause. "Alright I'll trust you for now." He replied then Slade led the way to the bodies to see the wounds. Examining he placed a hand on his chin wondering who would had done this. "If you think Bane again Jones I dare say it doesn't appear like him much... He's more of a hands on kind of guy last I checked." He replied and looked to Eziekel who was staring at the bodies taking in the evidence and heard others vote. Jones wasn't sure at that moment who was best to vote. He knew about the Doctor and felt it might not be him or perhaps it was. He didn't know much about the other votes some had made for he didn't know much about those character type people. He wondered about Bane, he also wondered about the fella he felt was from Dragon Ball. Which one he didn't remember. Jones sighed. "Slade start asking around I suppose" He stated.

Deathstroke rolled his eye. He then began to look and examine weapons on the others best he could. He looked to Rey but didn't say anything on what he thought knowing Jones reply and looked around for someone else.

@Mari @Librarian Goat @Lizzy @Others

Rey_Star_Wars.png

Rey looked back as Deathstroke looked at her. She didn't know what to make of it, was he thinking that she was the killer? She shrugged it off, wondering what he was thinking.

Regardless, she looked to Ezekiel. "I guess we'll find out soon enough", she said, of Elijah and Klaus. She respected the process of voting, but she saw how the two, those she voted for were being cornered by someone? She didn't take too kindly to those who thought it was their business to do extra things to someone like that, so she kept an eye on the two. Though she felt they were most likely guilty, they deserved their right to the process.

@Raven @Lizzy @Justin Charming

Chapter 5 - Premonition

Dust and Fidget had done some "behind the scenes" deliberating, it seemed the two were a bit worn out from their assault on the husk creatures, Ahrah was quite lucky that the EMP blasts a few husks managed to unleash weren't able to tamper with his functionality in any way... The two eventually voted for Elijah and Klaus... Though, did their vote really matter? It was apparant that Elijah and Klaus had recieved the most votes. Like the rest of those who had been voted out before them, they were both beamed to the UN for the scanning process... It would seem that the time for voting was up, and as if on cue, EDI's voice suddenly ran through the ship's intercom.

"The Normandy is now operational, please stand by, we will arrive at our next destination shortly."
mass-effect-normandiya-kosmos.jpg

With that... The ship was off! Where? It was uncertain... Though apparantly Fidget was so impatient to find out, that she promptly flew out of the room she was in, and into the control room, clearly intent on finding this out... Dust reluctantly followed her, with a tired, but, patient look in his eyes, for the brief moment anyone could catch a glimpse of them under his big hat that is, though considering the two weren't coming back for a while, it was apparant this was going to be a somewhat lengthy trip.

A planet came into view on the ship windows, the planet getting bigger and bigger before then rather quickly as the Normandy headed closer to it, entering the planet's atmosphere, preparing to land on the surface.
latest

"We are now approaching our destination; Rannoch. Landing sequence, commencing in 3... 2... 1..."
The ship's landing gear deployed as it touched the ground with a light thud... How melodramatic... Though, instead of someone more... Well... High ranking from the ship speaking to everyone this time, informing them of their objectives on this planet, it was... ... Fidget? Well, it was clear it wasn't Dust's doing, as he was sort of standing idly by, looking like he was just barely keeping himself from facepalming or anything... What exactly happened up there in the control room?
wR4Zb8D.png
g7idTQd.png

"Sooo uh... After asking Shephard what we were doing next... She... Well... Got a little annoyed and... Yelled at me?" Fidget said, she looked a little confused about this, before Dust suddenly interjected "If by 'ask' you mean pester her for half the trip until she finally blew a gasket... Yes, you did, Fidget." Dust said teasingly... Looks like it struck a nerve with the little nimbat though, as she crossed her arms, pouting a little.
vjaze7Y.png

"HEY! I wasn't the one who suddenly told me to oh I don't know... TELL EVERYONE WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE!!!" She said stubbornly... Clearly not willing to own up for her rather rash actions... After a while, she calmed down a little, looking towards what seemed to be the entrance sort of base they had landed next to, clearly their next destination.
latest

Fidget gulped a little, obviously intimidated by the forboding nature of this base.
KMFQCbn.png

"So um... Anyways... Shephard uh... Told me to say we're supposed to be find a beacon that will pinpoint Elliot's location inside that reaper base in front of us..." She said, then she paused, shuddering a little, before she suddenly pulled out a random picture she somehow had carried with her.
KGWTJ7b.png

"Ooor we can all just sit here and look at this wonderfull work of art by yours truly! Liiike it?" She said, sounding a biit to over-enthusiastic about what looked like a childs drawing of, well, what looked like... Herself, holding a cookie, with a heart for extra measure.

An mysterious cricketing sound fills the air for a moment during this awkward silence.

Finally, Fidget looked towards Dust, who had what could only be described as a "pokerface" on right about now, before she turned back towards everyone else... She looked back and for, from Dust, to everyone else for a while before she finally sighed.
uLVKwEm.png

"Yeaaah... That wasn't really an option Shephard gave us..." Fidget said in defeat... She looked towards the entrance of the Reaper base "Soo... Let's enter the Reaper base of doom... Yaaaaay... Can't wait to face whatever freaky machine things we find in there..." she said, yeah... She wasn't looking forwards to it... But, eventually, she headed in, with Dust following her lead, no comment from him it seemed... And Ahrah was staying silent for the time being too, who knows what awaited them inside the base... But, from what it looks like, there were at least 3 different locations that looked like they might be of importance in the Reaper base. Looks like it was time to move in, and see what they could find...

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out - [Role - Refugee]
Lisa Lisa & Joseph Joestar
- Killed! - [Role - Agent]
Elija & Klaus
- Voted out - [Role - Unknown]

Broly2.gif

Broly smirked at Haruka's obvious frustration with his actions. Seeing the child being so brazenly bold with her actions before now and acting as if she was dealing with an exasperated companion. At the end of this discussion, she was still just a child. But one thing Broly could note and somewhat even respect is that despite the massive age gap, she still had enough maturity/intelligence to note just how much of a monster he was. Just how cruel his power could make him. Even now if she were to depower him, it'd make him docile, perhaps even approachable.

But for as long as this power eventually kept finding it's way back to Broly, the saiyan would never remain in his normal calm state. Just an unfortunate fact that seemed like it wouldn't have any kind of happy ending for the saiyan. As Haruka finally admitted how tired she was of dealing with the saiyan's very loose set of morals, Broly chuckled.

"You're brave beyond your years, child. Perhaps when this is all over you'll be the one to make me pay for what I've done. Then I could finally see the potential to this power of yours."
"You and I, we're nothing alike outside of what we've done, and that, is an example of nature versus nurture"
latest

"What's your point, squid? I could care less if we're different. Keep your opinion to yourself."
"Yeaaah... That wasn't really an option Shephard gave us..." Fidget said in defeat... She looked towards the entrance of the Reaper base "Soo... Let's enter the Reaper base of doom... Yaaaaay... Can't wait to face whatever freaky machine things we find in there..." she said, yeah... She wasn't looking forwards to it... But, eventually, she headed in, with Dust following her lead, no comment from him it seemed... And Ahrah was staying silent for the time being too, who knows what awaited them inside the base... But, from what it looks like, there were at least 3 different locations that looked like they might be of importance in the Reaper base. Looks like it was time to move in, and see what they could find...
Rolling his shoulders from side to side, Broly glanced down at Fidget with an annoyed glare.

"Just lead us to where we must go, creature. I have no patience for your prattle."

The sooner they found this beacon, the sooner they found this Elliot. Then Broly would torture him until he reveled the locations of the Reapers. Then he'd find them and destroy them! Perhaps then he'd finally be able to see what true power Haruka had within her. It'd likely end with him losing his power yet again. But even so he'd finally have the answer he sought for so long.

He'd see Haruka's true potential.

@Kaykay @york

Status
Not open for further replies.