Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is spinning. My heart is pounding. Where am I?
"That's the name...Could someone explain what the hell is going on?"
@The Great Detective

"We're on a Collector base. I realize that probably doesn't say much to you but it's bad." Tali replied to man. "Luckily no Collectors so far...not sure how long that is going to be true."

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh, sounds like you're new to the afterlife experience, huh?"

Esper didn't care if this would be hard for Roy to understand right away, but went along with saying it anyways.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

"Well we don't know that, I don't think we can even know if we are who we are. I'm...quite new with this dying thing."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Great Detective

"We're on a Collector base. I realize that probably doesn't say much to you but it's bad." Tali replied to man. "Luckily no Collectors so far...not sure how long that is going to be true."

"Well we don't know that, I don't think we can even know if we are who we are. I'm...quite new with this dying thing."

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o9_100.png

"Well, it won't be long until our purpose of appearing here after our unfortunate deaths is revealed."

Esper was pretty calm about the whole situation, despite the looming threat of Collectors being able to come up at any moment lingering around... On the other hand, Mastermind wasn't exactly all laidback about this.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"So... what can we do from here? Explore the entirety of this area? We might as well get something done here if we are to find ourselves here in the first place..."

tumblr_mkv7ihya751r7mebbo2_500.gif

Bubba had watched it all go down with the trial, watching as Asgore was suddenly exiled by the group and sent off to the UN based. The Big Daddy did not have any sympathy for the large goat man, as he had bigger things on his mind. He did not even need to say anymore on the Rachni Queen issue, as they were sent off unharmed. With no further interruption, the Big Daddy lumbered after the group and onto the Normandy..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RUMBLE*
*RUMBLE*

Bubba looked up in confusion as the ship suddenly began to rumble...and as screams began to rise. Sickly, splicer-like figures were seen on every monitor and every camera, and it was clear they were enemies. Bubba snarled, revving his drill a few times and turning to stay put and guard the door, attacking any husks that dare try to enter.

However, the Big Daddy suddenly shuddered for abit, the commands coming to him once more.

"l .. .. .... .. ... i . ... . .. ..... . ... . ..... z .. .. ."

The Big Daddy abruptly began to leave the room, stomping through the hallways and ignoring everyone else-- stomping forward to the location of the woman some had seen before, the one known as Elizabeth. Screaming crewman ran past the beast as it walked forward, unfeeling and uncaring for the chaos that surrounds it.

"uuUUuRGGH!" a husk suddenly howled, the splicer-like being shambling forward a few steeps before picking up its pace and starting to bound towards the Big Daddy like a savage slave.

"uUuuRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

tumblr_lldzw0BmGD1qk84ico1_500.gif

The husk had no quarter, as it now found itself dangling in the air-- Bubba's still-spinning drill impaled through its lower abdomen and sending a glorious spray of black ooze and blue, sickly flesh spiraling through the air and painting the hallways with it. The Big Daddy let out a roaring moan, heaving up and smashing his drill (and the husk) into the door that led into Elizabeth's room.

Elizabeth would hear a frightening *BANG* as the Big Daddy sauntered into the room, stomping its heavy metal feet onto the lifeless skull of the former human. A sickening cracking sound would come from the zombies skull, black synthetic blood oozing from underneath the metal giants foot as the creatures head was squashed like a rotten pear.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @EVERYONE @GMS @CO-GMS​

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o9_100.png

"Well, it won't be long until our purpose of appearing here after our unfortunate deaths is revealed."

Esper was pretty calm about the whole situation, despite the looming threat of Collectors being able to come up at any moment lingering around... On the other hand, Mastermind wasn't exactly all laidback about this.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"So... what can we do from here? Explore the entirety of this area? We might as well get something done here if we are to find ourselves here in the first place..."

"Wait...I recognise you...." I mutter, climbing to my feet. "You were with us on that ship....but you died....we all died" I slowly rub my cold, place hands over my face, trading out all my new scars. "Is....is this hell? And what the hell collector??" There people were cryptic, really, really cryptic

@Jeremi @The Great Detective

Chapter 4 – Invasion

It seemed that the majority had spoken. "The crowd has spoken. Count yourself lucky Queen, we're going to save you."

Both Skeletor and Aria seemed to show their displeasure for the verdict. "I object to this!"

"As do I."

Shepard didn't even bother to turn around to face them as she spoke. "You can both blow it out of your ass. We're saving the Rachni and that's final."

Aria did not look too happy to hear that. "Then kiss Omega's support goodbye."

"I already got the info I wanted so you can go hide under a rock for all I care."

Having told Aria off Shepard would turn towards her crew. "We're heading back to the Normandy and grab ourselves some equipment, we're going to send her off in style."

"Thank you." The Queen spoke through the Asari. "Me and my children will never forget this."

Soon enough the group would have returned and turned the asteroid into a makeshift rocket that would allow the Queen re-entry into space. Shepard herself was overseeing the operation when one of the tech guys gave the okay.

"Okay everyone get the hell out of here! We're going to get a very large boom!" Once they had reached a safe distance the explosives on the asteroid would be set off sending the rock and the Rachni Queen majestically into orbit and away from Omega.

With that taken care off Shepard would turn her attention back to Aria. "Now off to save yours and everybody's ass, Aria."

Aria would have a look of anger on her face before she finally replied. "Good, get off my fucking planet." With that Aria and her guards would head off most likely back to the Afterlife Club.

"Everyone back to the Normandy! We're heading to Rannoch!" Shepard and her crew would head back to the docking area of Omega where Normandy was and headed back into space using the nearby mass effect relay to travel to the Perseus Veil and continue on towards the Quarian home world.

Mid jump however they'd meet a slight snag in their operations as the entire Normandy just died. "What's going on? Why are we stopping?" Shepard used the comms to speak with the engine room.

"No idea ma'am! Me and Donnelly are trying to get things working! Everything just...died."

"Well do something about it, we're sitting ducks here!"

"Commander multiple signals! We're being attacked!" As the crew member spoke an uninvited guest would emerge inside the command deck.

"Husks!"

Before it managed to do anything Shepard would punch it into submission. "We're being invaded!"

"Commander, I'm detecting multiple signals all over the ship!"

"Dammit! Code Red! Activate Code Red!" Shepard would reach for the comms. "Everyone this is not a drill! We're being invaded by Reaper forces. I'm going to head down to the engine room to help protect our engineers so that we can get the hell out of here! We need to beat these bastards back before we're overrun!"

And so the battle for the Normandy would commence.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out [Role - Unknown]
Deathstroke pulled out both his sword and pistol. He was quiet but listened to Rey and keep his eye on the Librarian. His possible only true key home. "Of course" He replied hearing Rey say protect the ship. "But I'm afraid I must also protect a Librarian who isn't to use to fighting." Then at that he saw Jones take a breath and move the sword as he recently learned to use a weapon from Eve. He seemed to be trying to compare the creatures to the zombies of a video game.

Jones sighed. "Of course" He stated a bit annoyed. He looked around after finding somewhere to hide. Moving he gave a shot and moved his arm hitting his first target he didn't even realize he was after in the head. He blinked and looked around. That's when suddenly his mind set changed where he wasn't after escape any longer but a score.

Eziekel the first time didn't wish to fight. He sighed looking around and took a breath his exasperation appeared to change slightly and he gripped the blade from Slade a bit tighter. "I will not allow another to die now" He commented seeming to change or at least for the moment something inside him unlocked. Only he remembering the events of a mission a few days back where he was the only chance his friends had to live. He still didn't clearly remember it. But he did seem to have the same maturity he earned from that day at this very moment. Not that if he was asked he'd admit anything.

@Mari @Lizzy @Atomyk @Jeremi @york @so many others​

80fd64f72167cc52bce148733962714b56dfac5c_hq.gif

"I think you have the right idea, Bubba" the squid would murmur, his tendrils suddenly tipped with drills

While one might think the squishy hands of the teacher would make for poor drills, the truth was quite the contrary. You see, when Koro Sensei moves at such high speeds, his skin and body becomes much harder, to sustain the G-Forces, and to stop the air resistance tearing him apart. So, those tiny drills? They were moving at mach 20, and they were easily hard enough to drill right through steel

He didn't like killing, that much was true. But were these husks truly 'alive'? That was for each person to decide, but in his eyes, they lacked a will of their own, and were simply reanimated puppets full of machinery

He went to work, drilling through a husk's abdomen, his face oddly unmoving, as if he was showing no emotion during the kill
The stock still smile, and unmoving eyes, he wasn't feeling a thing as he dissected the husk brutally

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Reactions: Takumi
Chapter 4 – Invasion

It seemed that the majority had spoken. "The crowd has spoken. Count yourself lucky Queen, we're going to save you."

Both Skeletor and Aria seemed to show their displeasure for the verdict. "I object to this!"

"As do I."

Shepard didn't even bother to turn around to face them as she spoke. "You can both blow it out of your ass. We're saving the Rachni and that's final."

"I already got the info I wanted so you can go hide under a rock for all I care."

Having told Aria off Shepard would turn towards her crew. "We're heading back to the Normandy and grab ourselves some equipment, we're going to send her off in style."

"Thank you." The Queen spoke through the Asari. "Me and my children will never forget this."

Soon enough the group would have returned and turned the asteroid into a makeshift rocket that would allow the Queen re-entry into space. Shepard herself was overseeing the operation when one of the tech guys gave the okay.

"Okay everyone get the hell out of here! We're going to get a very large boom!" Once they had reached a safe distance the explosives on the asteroid would be set off sending the rock and the Rachni Queen majestically into orbit and away from Omega.

With that taken care off Shepard would turn her attention back to Aria. "Now off to save yours and everybody's ass, Aria."

Aria would have a look of anger on her face before she finally replied. "Good, get off my fucking planet." With that Aria and her guards would head off most likely back to the Afterlife Club.

"Everyone back to the Normandy! We're heading to Rannoch!" Shepard and her crew would head back to the docking area of Omega where Normandy was and headed back into space using the nearby mass effect relay to travel to the Perseus Veil and continue on towards the Quarian home world.

Mid jump however they'd meet a slight snag in their operations as the entire Normandy just died. "What's going on? Why are we stopping?" Shepard used the comms to speak with the engine room.

"No idea ma'am! Me and Donnelly are trying to get things working! Everything just...died."

"Commander multiple signals! We're being attacked!" As the crew member spoke an uninvited guest would emerge inside the command deck.

"Husks!"

Before it managed to do anything Shepard would punch it into submission. "We're being invaded!"

"Dammit! Code Red! Activate Code Red!" Shepard would reach for the comms. "Everyone this is not a drill! We're being invaded by Reaper forces. I'm going to head down to the engine room to help protect our engineers so that we can get the hell out of here! We need to beat these bastards back before we're overrun!"

~CAST LIST~
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
U4ccnqbb.jpg

More enemies? Why do we have to fight? the girl thought, as Asgore was taken away.

Still, it's not like she had a choice so...

latest

Fly, you zombies. Get your butts beaten with the power of music.

Also one would wonder where the hell the random background music is coming from.

@anybody​

Reactions: Takumi
Chapter 4 – Invasion

"As do I."

"Husks!"

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
"Well..... They seem easy enough.... No use wasting ammo...." Six spoke taking out his katana and engaging the invading Reaper forces. This sure did remind him of how he fought the Reapers back home but now he really had a fighting chance..... And he wasn't about to waste it doing nothing.

@Everyone who chooses to fight....

Chapter 4 – Invasion

"As do I."

"Husks!"

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
With the sudden invasion, Karasu picked up Haruka in one of his arms before moving about the ship at high speeds. If this ship went down, so did their chances of survival. Keeping his range from the Reaper forces so as to minimize the chance of injury being inflicted upon Haruka, Karasu fired attacks from his hair as he darted about.

karasu_s_hair_attacks__noein_episode_21__gif__by_doomslicer-d80ick2.gif

"Tch, just how many of these are there?"

@Everyone fighting​

@Those At The UN Place
@Verite @T.O.M. @The Librarian Goat

So... After a long, grueling (and off-screen) battle, it was apparant that the husk forces invading the area were no match for the combined powers of Broly, Asriel, and pretty much the rest of those who had joined in on the fight... It took a while to trecking, many dead Husks, and various one-liners (alot of them from Asriel actually) before they were finally back in the room they started with... Asriel had reverted to his... "Standard" form, as the child that he usually was...
latest

It was about this time that Asgore found himself being transported to a room... And, well, aside from at least two others... He would recognize someone rather familiar to him...
latest

It was apparant that he recognized Asgore as soon as he arrived... Because, well... How could a son forget his father?
uRT09bo.png

He said, it was apparant that he was a bit surprised seeing his own father here... Though, he looked kind of happy to see him really.
gLokHOP.png

Asriel said... It looks like he was well aware Asgore wasn't the Asgore he had grown up with... However, nonetheless, he didn't seem to mind all too much... Though, after a while, he realized he needed to get down to business once again...
jqcymWK.png

0lWE6q2.png

He said softly, before gesturing to the two behind him, feeling a small sense of deja-vu as he did so...
ntbaLWX.png

Asriel paused for a moment,
z1Ok2YG.png

KAXl9Ha.png

Asriel said... He sounded rather hopefull, and somewhat confident, but... Of course, uncertain, as they had yet to assess Asgore yet, but, he was very confident Asgore wasn't the one who had killed those people... However, he stepped back, realizing that he wasn't exactly the one who would be deciding this...

@Those At The UN Place
@Verite @T.O.M. @The Librarian Goat

So... After a long, grueling (and off-screen) battle, it was apparant that the husk forces invading the area were no match for the combined powers of Broly, Asriel, and pretty much the rest of those who had joined in on the fight... It took a while to trecking, many dead Husks, and various one-liners (alot of them from Asriel actually) before they were finally back in the room they started with... Asriel had reverted to his... "Standard" form, as the child that he usually was...
latest

It was about this time that Asgore found himself being transported to a room... And, well, aside from at least two others... He would recognize someone rather familiar to him...
latest

It was apparant that he recognized Asgore as soon as he arrived... Because, well... How could a son forget his father?​
076ac58b263a81a07a6b4a9e2f1d54103c550184_full.jpg

Asgore stood humbly before the UN, arms hidden in his cloak, and smiling at each and every single person, until...​
uRT09bo.png

He said, it was apparent that he was a bit surprised seeing his own father here... Though, he looked kind of happy to see him really.​
Asgore couldn't believe his eyes...
Q2aeCIY.png

Tears start swelling from his eyes...he thought everyone he knew...everyone he loved and held so dear...gone, diminished from his life as he fell into this real that fatefull day...

Now, standing right before him, was his son.

His son, who died right in front of him, dissipating in to dust in his hands..remembering his death oh so clearly...
...but deciding it was best to leave some memories alone...

19.png

He couldn't hold it in any longer, he ran over to Asriel and gave his son a well-needed hug. Disrupting the silence only briefly with his soft crying, the tears streaming off his face as he burrowed his face into Asriel's shoulder, letting all the emotions run out.​
gLokHOP.png

Asriel said... It looks like he was well aware Asgore wasn't the Asgore he had grown up with... However, nonetheless, he didn't seem to mind all too much... Though, after a while, he realized he needed to get down to business once again...​
EpavzzA.png

He stood confused and appalled at the Asriel before him, trying to wipe away the tears and regain his composure...
He thought about the whole idea of 'different universes' and wondered if this was all just an illusion, and that his son was actually gone forever... (these guys possibly DID have the technology to do that). He stopped crying for a bit, as well as stop thinking about the concept...

For all he knows, there is at least ONE living being from the Underground with him, and THANK GOODNESS it's his SON of all people.
1.png

But he just couldn't help it, he gave the furball one last hug and a pat on the head before turning to the task at hand...​
jqcymWK.png

0lWE6q2.png

He said softly, before gesturing to the two behind him, feeling a small sense of deja-vu as he did so...
ntbaLWX.png

Asriel paused for a moment,​
Asgore nodded and gave a respectful bow toward the both of them.

Funny, he wasn't used to bowing to other people, more so the other way around...strange...

Anyways, it seems that this assessment on his innocence was decided among these two individuals...surely they'd know his true fate...​
z1Ok2YG.png

KAXl9Ha.png

Asriel said... He sounded rather hopefull, and somewhat confident, but... Of course, uncertain, as they had yet to assess Asgore yet, but, he was very confident Asgore wasn't the one who had killed those people... However, he stepped back, realizing that he wasn't exactly the one who would be deciding this...

He gave Asriel reassurance,
pCmpHYv.png

He used to kill people...for a reason, for a just cause, not for...whatever THIS was.

He is a killer no more, and he's sure Asriel knows this...He only desires to make friends from now on.since he was lonely for so long, and only wish to not be lonely any longer.

How would that be achieved if you keep killing people?

@Those At The UN Place
@Verite @T.O.M. @york

6pp10.png

Akane only watched silently as Asriel and Asgore conversed with each other, artificially reuniting with each other, the "artificial" coming from the fact that the two of them seemed to be from different universes. She had a strong feeling that the two of them had been related, considering the similarities in their names and sharing a last name together, but she didn't say anything, not wanting to accidentally press any buttons. Sweet as Asriel might usually be, he came off as the kind of individual who could also be really scary when pushed.

"W-Well... I suppose we can only hope that you're right about that then, Mr. Dreemurr," she simply replied to the final assertion about no longer being a murderer.

xZlHFf8.png

"Yes, yes... Well, heartwarming as this all might be, we'll have to save the pleasantries for later. You understand. Right, Asriel?" Carth said somewhat dismissively. Though he didn't let it show at all, the sight of Asgore and Asriel reuniting, even if they were from different worlds, did hit somewhat close to home for the Republic soldier. A son thought to have been lost, reuniting with his father...

Carth's fist clenched a bit, but in order to maintain his professionalism, he had to put aside his personal feelings. At least, for now. Revan's involvement with this whole Elliot fiasco was only a rumor right now as far as he was concerned, so he had no place to even get worked up about anything at the moment, but still... If there was any name whose mention made the soldier's blood boil, it was that man's.

"In any case... When you're ready, Mr. Dreemurr, please step into the area over there," he said to Asgore, gesturing towards the center of the well-sized room they were in.

The room showed signs of wear and tear, as though there had recently been a fight going on. Before Asgore's arrival, a number of Reaper forces had managed to discover and assault the UN hideout, but they were handily apprehended by Broly, who had since escaped to do his own work. Refusing to cooperate and return to the rest of the group, he beat a hasty retreat and ended up fleeing.

Admittedly, the thought of such a powerful madman wreaking havoc out there somewhere else in the galaxy unnerved Carth, but hey... He was on their side, right?

@york @Librarian Goat

Last edited:
Skeletor had been down in the Shuttle Bay when the attack happened. "Impressive. It seems the traitors among us are good for other than just killing. Come then monsters! I await your challenge!"

The challenge was accepted as two huge creatures were teleported inside the bay.

They wasted no time charging towards Skeletor. With surprising agility Skeletor would leap over the charging Brutes

Skeletor40.png

A massive magic blast would hit one of the brutes right in the back sending it flying and crashing dangerously close to the Mako. "Ha! All brawn and no brains I see."

Skeletor44.png

"An utter waste of my talent, but I supposed it can't be helped." He fired another blast at the still standing Brute that would do another charge at Skeletor.

The Brute was hit head on by the blast but the momentum behind its charge meant that it still connected sending Skeletor flying into a boxing bag. This seemed to not sit well with Skeletor.

Skeletor34.png

"You insignificant little worm! You dare touch me?!" The Brute would suddenly find itself completely frozen in place as Skeletor came closer. He'd draw his sword from his back as he was close enough. "Kneel, beast." Skeletor would stab the sword through the Brute's head and let its lifeless body fall to the floor.

"Is there anyone else who wants to test me?!"

@AnyoneInterested @Shuttle Bay

"Wait...I recognise you...." I mutter, climbing to my feet. "You were with us on that ship....but you died....we all died" I slowly rub my cold, place hands over my face, trading out all my new scars. "Is....is this hell? And what the hell collector??" There people were cryptic, really, really cryptic

@Jeremi @The Great Detective
tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"That's simple. The Collectors from what we hear from dear Tali are pretty much hand in hand with those Reapers. Sounds about right... right?"

Esper playfully winked over to Roy before looking at Mastermind and Tali for the confirmation of his words.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Esper, you would be a bit more helpful if you weren't being so annoying as you are now."

6pp10.png

Akane only watched silently as Asriel and Asgore conversed with each other, artificially reuniting with each other, the "artificial" coming from the fact that the two of them seemed to be from different universes. She had a strong feeling that the two of them had been related, considering the similarities in their names and sharing a last name together, but she didn't say anything, not wanting to accidentally press any buttons. Sweet as Asriel might usually be, he came off as the kind of individual who could also be really scary when pushed.

"W-Well... I suppose we can only hope that you're right about that then, Mr. Dreemurr," she simply replied to the final assertion about no longer being a murderer.

xZlHFf8.png

"Yes, yes... Well, heartwarming as this all might be, we'll have to save the pleasantries for later. You understand. Right, Asriel?" Carth said somewhat dismissively. Though he didn't let it show at all, the sight of Asgore and Asriel reuniting, even if they were from different worlds, did hit somewhat close to home for the Republic soldier. A son thought to have been lost, reuniting with his father...

Carth's fist clenched a bit, but in order to maintain his professionalism, he had to put aside his personal feelings. At least, for now. Revan's involvement with this whole Elliot fiasco was only a rumor right now as far as he was concerned, so he had no place to even get worked up about anything at the moment, but still... If there was any name whose mention made the soldier's blood boil, it was that man's.

"In any case... When you're ready, Mr. Dreemurr, please step into the area over there," he said to Asgore, gesturing towards the center of the well-sized room they were in.

The room showed signs of wear and tear, as though there had recently been a fight going on. Before Asgore's arrival, a number of Reaper forces had managed to discover and assault the UN hideout, but they were handily apprehended by Broly, who had since escaped to do his own work. Refusing to cooperate and return to the rest of the group, he beat a hasty retreat and ended up fleeing.

Admittedly, the thought of such a powerful madman wreaking havoc out there somewhere else in the galaxy unnerved Carth, but hey... He was on their side, right?

@york @Librarian Goat
latest

Asgore nodded at Akane, deciding not to say any words for the time being. Instead he took note of the faded and damaged state of the UN, it's state implies that there was some sort of battle that took place in this room. This also means that even THIS place isn't safe from the threat of the Reapers (he also briefly wondered how those remaining vault dwellers are doing right about now!)

When Carth spoke, his tone was noticeably different than that of Akane's less...condescending so to speak. He said that, pleasantries aside, whenever he was ready to step into the area over to where he pointed. As instructed, Asgore, but he paused, turned toward his audience of four and spoke confidently and with a smile, not a single drip of fear to be heard.
kD2yvVq.png

with those final words, he took a deep breath, turned back around, and walked himself into the designated area.
It's time everybody knew who he really was...​

Chapter 4 – Invasion

"As do I."

"Husks!"

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -

tumblr_o1tc3qiT2E1tgt4weo2_500.gif

Rey didn't spend too much time waiting. Once the husks appeared, she reacted immediately, firing Han Solo's blaster at the ship's invaders. The lightsaber wasn't of much use, she thought, at least not yet. Firing at them from a distance was the better option at this time. She looked to her new friends. "We must defend the ship! Do what you can to try to keep those things from doing any damage!"

@Lizzy @Raven @Jeremi

Deathstroke pulled out both his sword and pistol. He was quiet but listened to Rey and keep his eye on the Librarian. His possible only true key home. "Of course" He replied hearing Rey say protect the ship. "But I'm afraid I must also protect a Librarian who isn't to use to fighting." Then at that he saw Jones take a breath and move the sword as he recently learned to use a weapon from Eve. He seemed to be trying to compare the creatures to the zombies of a video game.

Jones sighed. "Of course" He stated a bit annoyed. He looked around after finding somewhere to hide. Moving he gave a shot and moved his arm hitting his first target he didn't even realize he was after in the head. He blinked and looked around. That's when suddenly his mind set changed where he wasn't after escape any longer but a score.

Eziekel the first time didn't wish to fight. He sighed looking around and took a breath his exasperation appeared to change slightly and he gripped the blade from Slade a bit tighter. "I will not allow another to die now" He commented seeming to change or at least for the moment something inside him unlocked. Only he remembering the events of a mission a few days back where he was the only chance his friends had to live. He still didn't clearly remember it. But he did seem to have the same maturity he earned from that day at this very moment. Not that if he was asked he'd admit anything.

@Mari @Lizzy @Atomyk @Jeremi @york @so many others​

Toboe charged forward with a growl, pouncing onto once of the Husks and sinking his fangs into the creature, clawing at it while he knocked it down. After detaching it he made sure to avoid the projectiles coming from those firing weapons.

@Mari @Jeremi @Raven @everyone fighting nearby

tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"That's simple. The Collectors from what we hear from dear Tali are pretty much hand in hand with those Reapers. Sounds about right... right?"

Esper playfully winked over to Roy before looking at Mastermind and Tali for the confirmation of his words.

"Esper, you would be a bit more helpful if you weren't being so annoying as you are now."

"Yes, they work for the Reapers and now we are in their base. Dead, or alive, or whatever we are right now. " She'd sigh and look down at her omni-tool. "If the Collectors are here we just better continue not bumping into them."

"Yes, they work for the Reapers and now we are in their base. Dead, or alive, or whatever we are right now. " She'd sigh and look down at her omni-tool. "If the Collectors are here we just better continue not bumping into them."

I clentched my fists, digging my nails into my nails into my hands until my my palms bleed. I died for nothing, and now I'm about to die again, and it's just going to be as pointless as the last. I feel so weak, so....helpless. "What's the plan?" I say, approaching the gang "What is the plan? If you don't know what or where we're going next, we're going to have a problem."
@The Great Detective

Toboe charged forward with a growl, pouncing onto once of the Husks and sinking his fangs into the creature, clawing at it while he knocked it down. After detaching it he made sure to avoid the projectiles coming from those firing weapons.

@Mari @Jeremi @Raven @everyone fighting nearby

Rey took a moment to pause from firing the blaster at the husks, and watched her new companions fight bravely against the onslaught. Though fighting, and war, were bad things, those were things that seemed to have followed Rey lately. However, she realized, that through danger and fighting, bonds are formed where there otherwise might not have been any. Toboe, Ezekiel, Deathstroke, she would not likely have encountered the likes of them were it not for this situation which brought them together.

She paused again, wondering what Roy would be doing in this battle were he still alive. She smiled a bit, thinking he would possibly be fighting like a possessed spirit... until he got hurt and might start another drama?

"Good job!", Rey yelled out to the others, "Keep them from overtaking us!" And she started firing on the husks again.

star-wars-rey-tv.jpg

@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk @york

I clentched my fists, digging my nails into my nails into my hands until my my palms bleed. I died for nothing, and now I'm about to die again, and it's just going to be as pointless as the last. I feel so weak, so....helpless. "What's the plan?" I say, approaching the gang "What is the plan? If you don't know what or where we're going next, we're going to have a problem."
@The Great Detective
tumblr_o124fpYWNM1v3qowuo3_100.png

"So it sounds like our preferred course of action is finding a way to navigate through this area without running into any of those Collectors? That's what I'm hearing, and I can go along with the plan fully..."

Mastermind didn't want to deal with some huge threat right away, and rather be cautious of the whole situation first. However though, he did notice a strange silence coming from Esper.

"... so are you going along with what we're possibly going to do or not?"

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o6_100.png

"Ah... yes. And on the side of that... I do want to take notes of how these Collectors do their bidding..."

"... Esper, we don't have time to be going about in a potentially dangerous area such as this. Unless you have the wish to die a second time, that's on you."

Mastermind could tell that this was one of the weirder sides of Esper here, that the other variant of himself would be that out of his head to think of sticking around here for some "research." For what purpose... Mastermind couldn't really find any motive coming out of this other version of him... A subtle laugh came from Esper when it came to Mastermind saying something about a "second death," as if that were a joke to him...

@Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian

Status
Not open for further replies.