Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up a rock, Starman would whistle

"Hey Doctor destiny'"

Throwing the Rock, hit would hit Skeletor in the face, however due to Tom's power, it'd feel like a Bowling ball the the face!

"Touchdown! Long live baseball!

@Jeremi lizzy @Mari
The rock would harmlessly be crushed against the forcefield that Skeletor had placed around himself. "Perhaps you wish to try that again?"

Hearing the Skelton man Slade simply place a hand on his blade's hilt. "Now we don't need a battle right now." He stated looking at the man and Rey. "And I really don't feel like having to put a stop to it just because the Librarian would be standing in the danger zone." He commented yet again ready to do his job just so he could maybe see his daughter again.

@Mari @Jeremi @Atomyk @Others
"You? Stop me? Now isn't that rich!"

BEEYOW

Suddenly, the grating noise of a heavy-duty blaster shot could be heard by all those in the immediate vicinity of Bane, Steve, Shizuo and the others, a flash of red briefly illuminating and disrupting the ongoing quarrels and hostilities between the would-be investigators. Those who turned to locate the source of the interruption would be met by the cool, poised form of Boba Fett, as stoic and impassive as ever even in the face of what was transpiring; in one hand, he cradled his blaster carbine, the barrel pointed upwards and exuding a trail of wispy smoke in the wake of the shot he'd aimed towards the sky. He waited a moment for silence to fall, what he had to say being something he wanted heard by everyone, using his helmet's frequency transmitter to broadcast his words across all the Normandy crew's communicators to ensure everybody got the memo.

"Got an announcement."

He rasped, voice as harsh and severe as ever, reflective black visor slowly and meticulously scanning the horizon.

"Most of you should know by now I'm what you call a Vanguard. It's a position I was given at the beginning of all this, supposed to lay a trap for the killers. Didn't work out that way."

They all knew who to thank for that.

"What it means for all of you now is that I'm immune to the Reaper signals, which your UN buddies confirmed a while back. Armor's got protocols to shut them out. That affords me an exclusive opportunity to open a dialogue between myself and the ones here charged with looking into all this. Agents. Stitchers. Whatever you wanna call 'em. I can't say who they are, but I can share what they've surmised."

He paused to let that sink in, slowly turning his gaze across those gathered.

"Bubba and Rey. The diver and the scavenger. They've been checked, and they've been cleared. Whoever the rest of you're looking to, those two are not the killers. Work under that assumption from now on."

He slowly nodded, clasping his hands before him impassively.

"Questions?"

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Crow @Prince Shattered Charming @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Josh M @Sir Ni!-ck @Raven @Crimson Spartan @york @Mari @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Krieg @Hazel-rah @Gibbons @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Anyone missed​
To this news Skeletor would only have a smirk on his face. "And so some clarity among the masses. I am sure all of you have a better idea now on who the traitors are."

deathstroke.jpg

Deathstroke looked at him but his expression hidden under the mask. "Try me" He dared the man now pulling out his blade forth holding it but not as to strike or defend but to challenge.
Then he heard how Rey was cleared. "But it seems we don't really have a need. If you rather find the true killer." He stated after the announcement.

@Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
BEEYOW

Suddenly, the grating noise of a heavy-duty blaster shot could be heard by all those in the immediate vicinity of Bane, Steve, Shizuo and the others, a flash of red briefly illuminating and disrupting the ongoing quarrels and hostilities between the would-be investigators. Those who turned to locate the source of the interruption would be met by the cool, poised form of Boba Fett, as stoic and impassive as ever even in the face of what was transpiring; in one hand, he cradled his blaster carbine, the barrel pointed upwards and exuding a trail of wispy smoke in the wake of the shot he'd aimed towards the sky. He waited a moment for silence to fall, what he had to say being something he wanted heard by everyone, using his helmet's frequency transmitter to broadcast his words across all the Normandy crew's communicators to ensure everybody got the memo.

"Got an announcement."

He rasped, voice as harsh and severe as ever, reflective black visor slowly and meticulously scanning the horizon.

"Most of you should know by now I'm what you call a Vanguard. It's a position I was given at the beginning of all this, supposed to lay a trap for the killers. Didn't work out that way."

"What it means for all of you now is that I'm immune to the Reaper signals, which your UN buddies confirmed a while back. Armor's got protocols to shut them out. That affords me an exclusive opportunity to open a dialogue between myself and the ones here charged with looking into all this. Agents. Stitchers. Whatever you wanna call 'em. I can't say who they are, but I can share what they've surmised."

"Bubba and Rey. The diver and the scavenger. They've been checked, and they've been cleared. Whoever the rest of you're looking to, those two are not the killers. Work under that assumption from now on."

"Questions?"

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Crow @Prince Shattered Charming @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Josh M @Sir Ni!-ck @Raven @Crimson Spartan @york @Mari @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Krieg @Hazel-rah @Gibbons @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Anyone missed​
"So...You can't be killed, hmmm?" the squid would murmur, tapping his tendrils to the area one could call his chin "A clever choice, you acting as the voice of those who're doing the investigating..."
char_136833.jpg

"You're a man of many talents, I can already tell"
Internally, the squid was fangirling over what a badass this guy was, but he did his best to retain a cool, calm exterior
"I'm sure we're all in capable hands!" he chirps, his eyes scanning Bubba for a moment as he moves to his side, smiling as the metal goliath

"How are things Bubba?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers

BEEYOW

"Got an announcement."

"Questions?"

103.png

"Uh... Okay then."

Not like that was going to help Shizuo much in this situation, since he didn't have any idea who he should vote for, "... So any more votes now that those two are proven innocent?"

Reactions: Takumi
The squid paused for a moment, before looking over at Deathstroke with a small look of suspicion

"I'd wager mister two tone over there is our killer...he seems skilled enough to have performed the kill"

@Atomyk @Raven

Deathstroke smiled. "Well that's fine Jones put our own hands in or ourselves." He replied to the man suspecting him. "Might as well being you see only myself just as this man here." He answered. "At least now were getting somewhere. But I really am here because I need this Librarian to return home." Jones nodded. "Alright I vote Deathstroke as well." He replied not knowing he also voted himself in the process.

@DapperDogman
The squid paused for a moment, before looking over at Deathstroke with a small look of suspicion

"I'd wager mister two tone over there is our killer...he seems skilled enough to have performed the kill"

@Atomyk @Raven

"I think.... I'll cast a vote on the big guy there... This kill was done by hand and he looks plenty strong enough to do it.." Six spoke placing his vote on Bane.

@Atomyk @Please don't let this vote be the 'Bane' of my existence :/

Rey powered down Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. The way Skeletor talked reminded her so much of the stories she knew of the Sith, and of her experience with Kylo Ren. She said no more to the skull faced man, she decided she would not succumb to hatred and anger, at least not now. Seeing the bounty hunter made her feel angry again, but only until he spoke and revealed his role and what he knew. She didn't like Fett either, or any bounty hunter for that matter, but she would not make any move against him.​

She patted Toboe on the head again, as she whispered, "thank you for trying your best, my friend. Now, who shall we vote for?" She realized there was not many options, but decided to find one that fit what she saw best. One was definitely full of anger, strength, and seemingly more than capable of killing Roy in the manner shown. "Shizuo", she whispered, as she entered the vote.

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Atomyk @york

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
The girl voted for Bane, whom she thought was scary.

"Deemo, will everything be alright?"

Deemo nods, and continues playing the piano.

@Atomyk

HOOLY SHIT!

Joseph just had a lightbulb moment!

latest

tumblr_inline_ng27mlZTxq1t1jsa0.png

WAIT A MINUTE.

WAIT JUST A DING DONG MINUTE.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Out of nowhere, Joseph would let out a rather loud yell, which would only be silenced when Lisa Lisa would harshly smack him in the back of his head, before putting her hands on her hips.

4fNlJuv.gif

"Please do refrain from needlessly making noise, JoJo. If your scream was any louder, you would have startled me into smacking you into the wall. Am I understood?"

"MA, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I GOT IT!!"

"I do not understand what you "get," JoJo. Please speak in a more refined manner as I've taught you."

tumblr_inline_ng27nruLWG1t1jsa0.png

"Don't worry about it, Ma! Just sit back and lemme explain everything!"

Ahem, ahem.

Standing up on whatever ledge or so that would give him a height edge over everyone else in order to stick out, not that he didn't already stick out, the Englishman standing at a tall 6'5, Joseph cleared his throat, before letting out another loud bellow to capture the attention of everyone in the present area.

tumblr_inline_ng27n5JHwz1t1jsa0.png

"EVERYONNNNNNE, CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION?! PLEASE SHUT YOUR DUMB TRAPS! 'CAUSE I GOT SOMETHING BIG TO SAAAAY!~"

"NOW! I'd like to restate the crime scene before making my contention! I'd like for everyone to draw notice primarily to the fact that the victim's heart... or did both of their hearts get removed... Hmm... ANYWAY! I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE! That their hearts were removed! And you might ask yourself - No, it's your next line, even! - "What is the significance of their heart being removed?!"

Excitedly, Joseph clenched his fist at everyone, shaking it like a raving madman.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

"IT'S ALL OF THE SIGNIFICANCE!"

"IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT THIS HERE PROFILE DOSSIER THINGAMAJIGGY, YOU'LL SEE THAT IT CONTAINS INFORMATION ON EVERYONE! IT'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT EVERYONE'S ABILITIES THAT IS SO BORING THAT NO ONE CAN BE BOTHERED TO READ THROUGH ALL OF IT, EXCEPT A MASTER TACTICIAN LIKE MYSELF, YOU SEE! AND WHAT DID I FIND?!"

latest

Raising the profile in the air, he stuck his arm out at everyone, showing it off to everyone.

The profile of Asgore Dreemurr.

"YOU SEE, FROM WHERE ASS-GORE DREAMER HERE COMES FROM, HE DOESN'T JUST FIGHT YOU! HE FIGHTS YOUR SOUL! AND THAT SOUL IS REPRESENTED BY A HEART! AND JUST WHAT IS MISSING FROM THE CORPSES?!" Joseph continued to yell loudly, pointing his finger at the crime scene, "THEIR HEARTS! ASS-GORE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A SLICK COOKIE, LEAVING BEHIND A CUTE CALLING CARD, BUT NO ONE CAN OUT-RUSE ME!"

tumblr_meoh98R7XP1ry9vkao5_500.gif

"THAT'S WHY IT CANNOT BE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU, ASGORE DREEMURR! THAT'S WHO I'M PUTTIN' MY VOTE ON! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT?! I'LL TELL YA WHAT! NOTHING! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH, WEIRD GOAT KING MAN! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @FUCKIN' EVERYONE

Sighing tiredly at his grandson's sudden outburst, Jonathan walked over to pull Joseph over by his collar roughly.
"That'll be quite enough." He muttered in an irritated tone before Johnny spoke up from his back.

"Hey, now, Jonathan, yeah he's a loud kid, but our sorta-grandson makes a good point." The young man pointed out.

Rubbing his temple, Jonathan could only nod slowly.
"I know, I know, I just wish he could have done it in a more organized manner."
Jonathan then turned to his daughter.
"If only I had more time, hm? Well either way..."

"Yeah..."

Jonathan and Johnny Joestar cast their votes for Asgore

@Verite @everyone

Meanwhile.

e0xxodk.gif

Lisa Lisa just drank.

@Me <3​

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
HOOLY SHIT!

latest

WAIT A MINUTE.

Out of nowhere, Joseph would let out a rather loud yell, which would only be silenced when Lisa Lisa would harshly smack him in the back of his head, before putting her hands on her hips.

4fNlJuv.gif

"Please do refrain from needlessly making noise, JoJo. If your scream was any louder, you would have startled me into smacking you into the wall. Am I understood?"

"I do not understand what you "get," JoJo. Please speak in a more refined manner as I've taught you."

Ahem, ahem.

Standing up on whatever ledge or so that would give him a height edge over everyone else in order to stick out, not that he didn't already stick out, the Englishman standing at a tall 6'5, Joseph cleared his throat, before letting out another loud bellow to capture the attention of everyone in the present area.

"EVERYONNNNNNE, CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION?! PLEASE SHUT YOUR DUMB TRAPS! 'CAUSE I GOT SOMETHING BIG TO SAAAAY!~"

"NOW! I'd like to restate the crime scene before making my contention! I'd like for everyone to draw notice primarily to the fact that the victim's heart... or did both of their hearts get removed... Hmm... ANYWAY! I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE! That their hearts were removed! And you might ask yourself - No, it's your next line, even! - "What is the significance of their heart being removed?!"

Excitedly, Joseph clenched his fist at everyone, shaking it like a raving madman.

"IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT THIS HERE PROFILE DOSSIER THINGAMAJIGGY, YOU'LL SEE THAT IT CONTAINS INFORMATION ON EVERYONE! IT'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT EVERYONE'S ABILITIES THAT IS SO BORING THAT NO ONE CAN BE BOTHERED TO READ THROUGH ALL OF IT, EXCEPT A MASTER TACTICIAN LIKE MYSELF, YOU SEE! AND WHAT DID I FIND?!"

latest

Raising the profile in the air, he stuck his arm out at everyone, showing it off to everyone.

"YOU SEE, FROM WHERE ASS-GORE DREAMER HERE COMES FROM, HE DOESN'T JUST FIGHT YOU! HE FIGHTS YOUR SOUL! AND THAT SOUL IS REPRESENTED BY A HEART! AND JUST WHAT IS MISSING FROM THE CORPSES?!" Joseph continued to yell loudly, pointing his finger at the crime scene, "THEIR HEARTS! ASS-GORE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A SLICK COOKIE, LEAVING BEHIND A CUTE CALLING CARD, BUT NO ONE CAN OUT-RUSE ME!"

"THAT'S WHY IT CANNOT BE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU, ASGORE DREEMURR! THAT'S WHO I'M PUTTIN' MY VOTE ON! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT?! I'LL TELL YA WHAT! NOTHING! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH, WEIRD GOAT KING MAN! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @FUCKIN' EVERYONE
[BCOLOR=transparent]Captivated by JoJo's speech, Dan listened intently, up until the point where he mentioned Asgore. Asgore sure didn't seem like a murderer. While he seemed capable of it, the impression he'd gotten of him so far was kind and friendly all the way through. Although, were the murderers even concious at the time of the murders, or under complete Reaper control? Honestly he didn't know, JoJo's arguments were honestly the most logical ones he had heard so far.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slowly, he turned towards the crowd, looking for Asgore. He didn't wish to vote before he had his opinion on this.[/BCOLOR]

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @Verite

Star-Wars-7-Trailer-3-Rey-Workshop.jpg

After hearing the explanation from the other person, Rey thought about it, and decided to change her vote, as it seemed to have some sense to it. Much better than her own guess, at least. She then changed her vote to Asgore as well, using the communicator device given to all of them. She felt more comfortable using it now than at first, getting used to the control and functions of the device. She then looked at the others who had consoled her and kept her company after Roy's death.

"Perhaps you should all vote as well?", she asked Toboe, Ezekiel, and Deathstroke, unsure if they had already done so.

@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk

HOOLY SHIT!

latest

WAIT A MINUTE.

4fNlJuv.gif

Ahem, ahem.

latest

Sighing tiredly at his grandson's sudden outburst, Jonathan walked over to pull Joseph over by his collar roughly.
"That'll be quite enough." He muttered in an irritated tone before Johnny spoke up from his back.

"Hey, now, Jonathan, yeah he's a loud kid, but our sorta-grandson makes a good point." The young man pointed out.

Rubbing his temple, Jonathan could only nod slowly.
"I know, I know, I just wish he could have done it in a more organized manner."
Jonathan then turned to his daughter.
"If only I had more time, hm? Well either way..."

"Yeah..."

Jonathan and Johnny Joestar cast their votes for Asgore

@Verite @everyone
Star-Wars-7-Trailer-3-Rey-Workshop.jpg

After hearing the explanation from the other person, Rey thought about it, and decided to change her vote, as it seemed to have some sense to it. Much better than her own guess, at least. She then changed her vote to Asgore as well, using the communicator device given to all of them. She felt more comfortable using it now than at first, getting used to the control and functions of the device. She then looked at the others who had consoled her and kept her company after Roy's death.

"Perhaps you should all vote as well?", she asked Toboe, Ezekiel, and Deathstroke, unsure if they had already done so.

@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk
Dust & Fidget
@Verite @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Everyone basically

WIrQwcV.png

"... That loud guy does make a good point... Even if... Asgore seems too nice to do that to someone..." Fidget said... She looked a little guilty, but, it was obvious who she thought might have done it by now... She turned to Dust, who nodded solemly before speaking himself.
WdnKQEn.png

"I'm... Sorry Asgore... But... The evidence points to you right now..." Dust said quietly, the contorted neck could have been something done to divert the attention of everyone towards Bane, but... So far... There was only one person he knew for certain now would target one's heart when killing them... And that, was Asgore... With a sad look on his face, he sighed, deciding to vote for Asgore.

The squid would listen for a long moment, to Jojo's speech, before adding, in his ear, in a hushed tone, before rushing off "His last name is also an anagram of 'Murderer' just think about how spooky a coincidence that is~"

He'd then rush off, to watch the young man's no doubt explosive reaction
He also changed his vote to Asgore, as the boy had made very valid points about everything he'd said

@Verite @Atomyk

h6tLc9vb.jpg

Why is everyone voting for Fluffy?

Why would someone nice be evil? the girl thought. She had to keep her vote on Bane to try and protect him.

@whoever lol​

Reactions: Nue
Bubba was staring at the floor for the entirety of the current crime scene, seemingly oblivious to Bane's approach, Boba Fetts reappearance and Koro-Sensei's approach.

Joseph was making a really loud noise and it annoyed Bubba.

Something about ass, gore, and murder. Kinda describes Rapture, really.

Without any further questioning, the behemoth suddenly raised his drill pointed it at Asgore Dreemurr, with a grunt of confirmation.

@Everyone @wee shitpost

Mid-Chapter Update

Commander Shepard was still visibly annoyed as she tapped away at her communicator. It was clear where the votes went and she held no personal opinions on the matter. She hoped the man actually did suffer from indoctrination, for it would be far too much a shame to send such a seemingly gentle giant away otherwise. "Dreemurr, hopefully we'll be seeing you soon." With the coordinates sent, Asgore Dreemurr was beamed up moments later, disappearing in a brief flash of light.

With that matter out of the way, Shepard turned toward the Asari who spoke for the Rachni Queen. "Right then, we need to deal with this."

"Please... my children and I just wish to go in peace. We did not mean any harm to these people."

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

Aria T'Loak had arrived at the scene, glaring hot daggers at the speaking Asari. She pulled her gun on the woman, prompting both Shepard and Kaidan to step forward in concern. "They fucked with Omega, and now they pay the price. If they were so easily used by the Reapers as they were, we're better off rid of the nasty little shits."

Shepard's visible annoyance only grew. She was standing between Aria and the other Asari at the moment, but she knew they could overpower Aria if they needed to. "I get it, but you're not the only one here. It's not your call."

"You agreed to help me, Shepard. You kill them, or I'm not giving you a damn thing."

lEXZTDT.png

"We already helped you," Shepard's voice boomed, raising an octave. "The Rachni have retreated to the meteor and your systems are back online. Your information is ours now, and the decision on what to do with the Rachni is now separate from that." The Commander offered Aria a glare of her own, signifying this was not up for debate.

Aria faltered for the briefest of moments. She looked around the room, her brows furrowed in anger. "Fine. Deal's a deal." She stepped forward and pulled something from her pockets to pass it off to Shepard. "But if you don't exterminate them, you won't be getting anything else from me. Omega and Aria T'Loak won't be offering you support, no matter how fucked up things get for you."

Aria's hand was still on Shepard's and her eyes were still glaring. The two women seemed to be saying a whole lot through the glances they shared. Eventually, Shepard pulled her hand away with a scoff and crossed her arms. "We'll take that into mind. Now, people--" Shepard turned and pointed at the Rachni Queen standing behind the Asari speaking for her. "This is a choice we make together. Either we get the Rachni back on that meteor and blow it back out into space, or we kill them all now."

"We were used!" repeated the Asari. "You see us as uncivilized creatures, but these are my children, who truly did not mean harm to anyone."

"Could have fooled me," Kaidan said, remembering the numerous acid attack on his biotic shields.

"That may be true," Shepard offered. "But this isn't the first time the Rachni have caused trouble. There's no ensuring the Reapers won't use them again or that they won't cause more unintended harm to others. Look, this isn't cut and dry, and it isn't an easy decision, but it's one we gotta make. Majority rules, everybody."

It seemed yet another choice lied in your hands. It was time to cast a vote on what the best course of action is to take here.

tumblr_nxaiwb9C2B1tzopw1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.