Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Chapter Update

Commander Shepard was still visibly annoyed as she tapped away at her communicator. It was clear where the votes went and she held no personal opinions on the matter. She hoped the man actually did suffer from indoctrination, for it would be far too much a shame to send such a seemingly gentle giant away otherwise. "Dreemurr, hopefully we'll be seeing you soon." With the coordinates sent, Asgore Dreemurr was beamed up moments later, disappearing in a brief flash of light.

With that matter out of the way, Shepard turned toward the Asari who spoke for the Rachni Queen. "Right then, we need to deal with this."

"Please... my children and I just wish to go in peace. We did not mean any harm to these people."

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

Aria T'Loak had arrived at the scene, glaring hot daggers at the speaking Asari. She pulled her gun on the woman, prompting both Shepard and Kaidan to step forward in concern. "They fucked with Omega, and now they pay the price. If they were so easily used by the Reapers as they were, we're better off rid of the nasty little shits."

Shepard's visible annoyance only grew. She was standing between Aria and the other Asari at the moment, but she knew they could overpower Aria if they needed to. "I get it, but you're not the only one here. It's not your call."

"You agreed to help me, Shepard. You kill them, or I'm not giving you a damn thing."

lEXZTDT.png

"We already helped you," Shepard's voice boomed, raising an octave. "The Rachni have retreated to the meteor and your systems are back online. Your information is ours now, and the decision on what to do with the Rachni is now separate from that." The Commander offered Aria a glare of her own. signifying this was not up for debate.

Aria faltered for the briefest of moments. She looked around the room, her brows furrowed in anger. "Fine. Deal's a deal." She stepped forward and pulled something from her pockets to pass it off to Shepard. "But if you don't exterminate them, you won't be getting anything else from me. Omega and Aria T'Loak won't be offering you support, no matter how fucked up things get for you."

Aria's hand was still on Shepard's and her eyes were still glaring. The two women seemed to be saying a whole lot through the glances they shared. Eventually, Shepard pulled her hand away with a scoff and crossed her arms. "We'll take that into mind. Now, people--" Shepard turned and pointed at the Rachni Queen standing behind the Asari speaking for her. "This is a choice we make together. Either we get the Rachni back on that meteor and blow it back out into space, or we kill them all now."

"We were used!" repeated the Asari. "You see us as uncivilized creatures, but these are my children, who truly did not mean harm to anyone."

"Could have fooled me," Kaidan said, remembering the numerous acid attack on his biotic shields.

"That may be true," Shepard offered. "But this isn't the first time the Rachni have caused trouble. There's no ensuring the Reapers won't use them again or that they won't cause more unintended harm to others. Look, this isn't cut and dry, and it isn't an easy decision, but it's one we gotta make. Majority rules, everybody."

It seemed yet another choice lied in your hands. It was time to cast a vote on what the best course of action is to take here.

tumblr_nxaiwb9C2B1tzopw1o1_500.gif
Shizuo sighed as the goat-like king was sent away before placing a vote down for sending the Rachni away on the meteor, "Guess you're not getting an answer either way right now, Qrow." The bartender didn't feel he needed to explain his vote on the Rachni question. Just like with Eden, they were no better than the Reapers if they wiped the entire species out, and Shizuo wanted no part in that.

@C.T. @Atomyk

The squid would slither forward and address the Asari formally

"I suggest we spare them, and send them on their way"
hqdefault.jpg

"Genocide isn't my style"

tumblr_inline_ninqor3YcA1qemuth.gif

'Oh my god, that was so badass...I bet everyone thinks I'm so cool now!'

@Atomyk

Mid-Chapter Update

Commander Shepard was still visibly annoyed as she tapped away at her communicator. It was clear where the votes went and she held no personal opinions on the matter. She hoped the man actually did suffer from indoctrination, for it would be far too much a shame to send such a seemingly gentle giant away otherwise. "Dreemurr, hopefully we'll be seeing you soon." With the coordinates sent, Asgore Dreemurr was beamed up moments later, disappearing in a brief flash of light.

With that matter out of the way, Shepard turned toward the Asari who spoke for the Rachni Queen. "Right then, we need to deal with this."

"Please... my children and I just wish to go in peace. We did not mean any harm to these people."

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

Aria T'Loak had arrived at the scene, glaring hot daggers at the speaking Asari. She pulled her gun on the woman, prompting both Shepard and Kaidan to step forward in concern. "They fucked with Omega, and now they pay the price. If they were so easily used by the Reapers as they were, we're better off rid of the nasty little shits."

Shepard's visible annoyance only grew. She was standing between Aria and the other Asari at the moment, but she knew they could overpower Aria if they needed to. "I get it, but you're not the only one here. It's not your call."

"You agreed to help me, Shepard. You kill them, or I'm not giving you a damn thing."

lEXZTDT.png

"We already helped you," Shepard's voice boomed, raising an octave. "The Rachni have retreated to the meteor and your systems are back online. Your information is ours now, and the decision on what to do with the Rachni is now separate from that." The Commander offered Aria a glare of her own, signifying this was not up for debate.

Aria faltered for the briefest of moments. She looked around the room, her brows furrowed in anger. "Fine. Deal's a deal." She stepped forward and pulled something from her pockets to pass it off to Shepard. "But if you don't exterminate them, you won't be getting anything else from me. Omega and Aria T'Loak won't be offering you support, no matter how fucked up things get for you."

Aria's hand was still on Shepard's and her eyes were still glaring. The two women seemed to be saying a whole lot through the glances they shared. Eventually, Shepard pulled her hand away with a scoff and crossed her arms. "We'll take that into mind. Now, people--" Shepard turned and pointed at the Rachni Queen standing behind the Asari speaking for her. "This is a choice we make together. Either we get the Rachni back on that meteor and blow it back out into space, or we kill them all now."

"We were used!" repeated the Asari. "You see us as uncivilized creatures, but these are my children, who truly did not mean harm to anyone."

"Could have fooled me," Kaidan said, remembering the numerous acid attack on his biotic shields.

"That may be true," Shepard offered. "But this isn't the first time the Rachni have caused trouble. There's no ensuring the Reapers won't use them again or that they won't cause more unintended harm to others. Look, this isn't cut and dry, and it isn't an easy decision, but it's one we gotta make. Majority rules, everybody."

It seemed yet another choice lied in your hands. It was time to cast a vote on what the best course of action is to take here.

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Elijah and Niklaus had both been observant for the most part while everything had been going on. They didn't have a lot to say while people were running around like chickens without their heads. When it came to killing people for no good reason... just because of past issues, or sending them on their way, both brothers had to speak up. "We should send them on their way." Klaus spoke first. "Yes, what Niklaus has said. We should not take life into our own hands... with everything that's going on now, do we really need more senseless deaths?" Klaus and Elijah voted to let the creatures leave.

@Atomyk @Everyone Else

Rey remembered what great pain the creatures caused to Roy, before he died. It caused him great pain even at a minimal effect, when it only slightly caused harm onto others such as herself and Dust. Both actions would result in the death of those dangerous creatures, but she decided to choose the one she thought Roy would have chosen, or would want her to choose.

220px-Rey_Star_Wars.png

"I say we destroy them now", Rey said to the group in announcing her vote on the action. "In either choice we are sending them to their deaths, and we at a much lesser risk of their escape and further damage by this option."

@Atomyk @york @Raven @Lizzy

Mid-Chapter Update

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

lEXZTDT.png

"We already helped you," Shepard's voice boomed, raising an octave. "The Rachni have retreated to the meteor and your systems are back online. Your information is ours now, and the decision on what to do with the Rachni is now separate from that." The Commander offered Aria a glare of her own, signifying this was not up for debate.

Toboe voted to let the Rachni live and put them back in the meteor.

Elijah and Niklaus had both been observant for the most part while everything had been going on. They didn't have a lot to say while people were running around like chickens without their heads. When it came to killing people for no good reason... just because of past issues, or sending them on their way, both brothers had to speak up. "We should send them on their way." Klaus spoke first. "Yes, what Niklaus has said. We should not take life into our own hands... with everything that's going on now, do we really need more senseless deaths?" Klaus and Elijah voted to let the creatures leave.

@Atomyk @Everyone Else

images

Toboe barked at seeing Klaus, and would suddenly run over and pounce on him. In the blink of an eye one would see a thirteen year old boy grinning like an idiot while hugging the hybrid.

"I couldn't find you in the crowd a while ago there." Toboe said before letting Klaus go.

"It kind of sucked...but I made good company at least." The boy murmured. Almost as soon as those last words were out his fear of rejection returned. Mainly because Rey and Starman didn't know of his ability, at least to his knowledge they didn't, and that caused some form of doubt and fear to grow inside of him. His smile was replaced by a look of contemplation briefly; then.

@Mari @Jeremi @Atomyk @Raven @Josh M @Justin Charming @others

Toboe voted to let the Rachni live and put them back in the meteor.

images

Toboe barked at seeing Klaus, and would suddenly run over and pounce on him. In the blink of an eye one would see a thirteen year old boy grinning like an idiot while hugging the hybrid.

"I couldn't find you in the crowd a while ago there." Toboe said before letting Klaus go.

"It kind of sucked...but I made good company at least." The boy murmured. Almost as soon as those last words were out his fear of rejection returned. Mainly because Rey and Starman didn't know of his ability, at least to his knowledge they didn't, and that caused some form of doubt and fear to grow inside of him. His smile was replaced by a look of contemplation briefly; then.

@Mari @Jeremi @Atomyk @Raven @Josh M @Justin Charming @others

Klaus heard someone bark and then felt two arms wrap around his torso. Klaus looked down at Toboe... most people never hugged him, they usually never wanted to be this close to The Hybrid. "I know, me and Elijah were just staying low... trying to sniff out information on who could be doing this." He smirked at the boy. "Oh you did, who?" Klaus cocked his right eyebrow.

@Lizzy

Deathstroke listened and underneath the mask smiled as finally he was determined not the one to vote of this go. "See Jones" He simply commented and placed his blade back then thought on the question. "I say Search and Destroy" Slade replied looking to Jones. "Or what you think I'm wrong again?" He challenged.

Ezeikel heard Rey and Deathstroke along with others who had voted. "Well it seems every situation I deal with and involves magic leaving it alone doesn't finish them." He paused a moment to think. "Sending them away doesn't finish them." He paused again as if wondering what always seemed to and it was like what good guys had to do in some video games even the peaceful seeming ones at times. "So yes I believe we should kill them all." He answered. 'Or well that's what Billy from the Adventures of Billy and Mandy would say, in a way they would simply Destroy us all.' Jones thought to himself once more comparing his life situation to a show, video game, movie, or comic he knew of.

tumblr_m8i66oshFn1rzh9dso1_250.gif

@Mari @Lizzy @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @york @Librarian Goat @So many others​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid-Chapter Update

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

lEXZTDT.png

"I....uh.....I'll vote to send the Rachni away... Maybe if we could track them... They could help us greatly... If I could get a sample of that acid they spit.... Maybe I could do something with it..." Six spoke thinking it all over and voting.

@Atomyk

Mid-Chapter Update

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

lEXZTDT.png

tumblr_n0qamrzVpN1rpop88o3_250.gif

Sif, who had apparently finally rejoined the group and was visibly heavily aggravated, simply crossed her arms as the vote was suggested. After what these people had done, the answer was quite obvious to her... But she had bigger concerns - like the annoying, petite alleged 'god' on her back that had gotten lost and ended up clinging to Sif until the group met up again. Of course, the ravenette was having none of this. "Get off of my back, would you?" she snapped, though it was more like a demand than a request. Before Sif could so much as blink, the pink-haired god was gone, as though she hadn't been there at all.

....Thank the All-Father.

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

Having instead taken to the ground, Kofuku Ebisu wasted no time in casting a vote with a more laid-back demeanor than before. "Ehh... They don't seem corrupted, soooo... I vote we let them live."

@Atomyk @Everyone​

tumblr_n0qamrzVpN1rpop88o3_250.gif

Sif, who had apparently finally rejoined the group and was visibly heavily aggravated, simply crossed her arms as the vote was suggested. After what these people had done, the answer was quite obvious to her... But she had bigger concerns - like the annoying, petite alleged 'god' on her back that had gotten lost and ended up clinging to Sif until the group met up again. Of course, the ravenette was having none of this. "Get off of my back, would you?" she snapped, though it was more like a demand than a request. Before Sif could so much as blink, the pink-haired god was gone, as though she hadn't been there at all.

....Thank the All-Father.

tumblr_inline_n8qfnbHDV11suuiq8.gif

Having instead taken to the ground, Kofuku Ebisu wasted no time in casting a vote with a more laid-back demeanor than before. "Ehh... They don't seem corrupted, soooo... I vote we let them live."

@Atomyk @Everyone​
104.png

"Oh, there you are, Kofu-chan," The gruff voice would come from behind the pink-haired goddess as a firm hand began to pat her head, "Nice choice by the way."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
104.png

"Oh, there you are, Kofu-chan," The gruff voice would come from behind the pink-haired goddess as a firm hand began to pat her head, "Nice choice by the way."

in_love_by_teh_zombish-d9okolq.png

"Hiiii Shizuo-kun~!" Kofuku greeted in response, leaning back against Shizuo to look up at him with a cheerful and aloof smile. Yup. She certainly loved affection, didn't she?

@The Tactician @Whoever​

BEEYOW

Suddenly, the grating noise of a heavy-duty blaster shot could be heard by all those in the immediate vicinity of Bane, Steve, Shizuo and the others, a flash of red briefly illuminating and disrupting the ongoing quarrels and hostilities between the would-be investigators. Those who turned to locate the source of the interruption would be met by the cool, poised form of Boba Fett, as stoic and impassive as ever even in the face of what was transpiring; in one hand, he cradled his blaster carbine, the barrel pointed upwards and exuding a trail of wispy smoke in the wake of the shot he'd aimed towards the sky. He waited a moment for silence to fall, what he had to say being something he wanted heard by everyone, using his helmet's frequency transmitter to broadcast his words across all the Normandy crew's communicators to ensure everybody got the memo.

"Got an announcement."

He rasped, voice as harsh and severe as ever, reflective black visor slowly and meticulously scanning the horizon.

"Most of you should know by now I'm what you call a Vanguard. It's a position I was given at the beginning of all this, supposed to lay a trap for the killers. Didn't work out that way."

They all knew who to thank for that.

"What it means for all of you now is that I'm immune to the Reaper signals, which your UN buddies confirmed a while back. Armor's got protocols to shut them out. That affords me an exclusive opportunity to open a dialogue between myself and the ones here charged with looking into all this. Agents. Stitchers. Whatever you wanna call 'em. I can't say who they are, but I can share what they've surmised."

He paused to let that sink in, slowly turning his gaze across those gathered.

"Bubba and Rey. The diver and the scavenger. They've been checked, and they've been cleared. Whoever the rest of you're looking to, those two are not the killers. Work under that assumption from now on."

He slowly nodded, clasping his hands before him impassively.

"Questions?"

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Crow @Prince Shattered Charming @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Josh M @Sir Ni!-ck @Raven @Crimson Spartan @york @Mari @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Krieg @Hazel-rah @Gibbons @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Anyone missed​
latest

Asgore perhaps did the least of anyone during the course of this recent adventure, going to seek something...non-existant. He walking with others and calmly sipped his tea, needless to say in all the chaos that unraveled during the course of his stay, the tea was a most refreshing and a small, quiet, and subtle reminder of the life he had lived before the one he now lives...

~Asgore was placed into a brightly lit living room room, clad with a golden haze. It's complete with a rug, a picture of the family, a rocking chair, and a window that stretches outside, and some flowers to see.~

In an instant he realized where he was, and he gave the room a big smile.

He was Home.

He was currently seated at the head of the dining room table, a mobile phone and a half-finished Junior Jumble crossword placed on the table in front of him. He calmly sipped on his favorite tea, swirling a lovely shade of gold, and smiling with joy on every single sip.

He really loves his tea...

But the serenity was shattered by clatter and noise coming from the kitchen...
6rzYzGF.png

"Yes! This IS going to be the best breakfast ever!
...It's also the worst mess ever!"
S2lPqF5.png

"Yeah sure I guess...let's just...take it out
of the oven! I think it's starting to smell..."

Asgore finished his tea and placed it down before getting himself up to go to the kitchen, crossing his hands behind his back and quivering a smile as he hear the two of them chuckle and yell inside of that kitchen, and a pot roll its way out of the kitchen, as well as several more clanging and banging noises before finally peeking into the kitchen, seeing the smiling faces of both Chara and Asriel, a bit messy, and the kitchen is a wreck, but there, right there, laying on top of the stove, is what seems like a slightly tinged buttspie!
5ofui7k.png

They both smiled and nodded. Asgore smiled and gave both his children a heartwarming hug and a nudge on the head before propping himself up. Chara went up to go fetch him a slice. The slice looked a bit burnt and oozed a bit, never in the way that Tori made it...But the smile on Chara's face...and the fact that they both made an (at least) edible pie...
undertale___genocide_route_by_theslug64-d9fud0t.gif

It was all beautiful to say no too! He happily took the slice, but little did he realize the dreamscape around him was fading...turning to black...deteriorating at the seams.

He didn't notice it until he engulfed the whole slice (which was actually pretty decent for two children to make) that he noticed the dream fade away at the seems, he heard a rumbling sound, and was about to vomit, he dropped to the floor, and the dream shattered like glass, the last thing he saw was that of the children, Asriel, instantly noticed something was wrong where as Chara's face remained...unchanged...?

Guess Chara thought ignorance is bliss?

Just like Asgore, he remained ignorant of the world around him, only interested in drinking his tea and plastering a smile on his face, instead of engaging in any real, deep conversation, he only said 'hi' to these people...The closest thing he got to this was arm wrestling with manly Dan, other than that...he never really got close with anyone, sure. At least he struck people as a nice, kind, and loving man, and that...in itself, is something worth asking for.

But alas, he is going to pay DEARLY for not spending enough time with the players...​
HOOLY SHIT!

Joseph just had a lightbulb moment!

latest

tumblr_inline_ng27mlZTxq1t1jsa0.png

WAIT A MINUTE.

WAIT JUST A DING DONG MINUTE.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Out of nowhere, Joseph would let out a rather loud yell, which would only be silenced when Lisa Lisa would harshly smack him in the back of his head, before putting her hands on her hips.

4fNlJuv.gif

"Please do refrain from needlessly making noise, JoJo. If your scream was any louder, you would have startled me into smacking you into the wall. Am I understood?"

"MA, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I GOT IT!!"

"I do not understand what you "get," JoJo. Please speak in a more refined manner as I've taught you."

tumblr_inline_ng27nruLWG1t1jsa0.png

"Don't worry about it, Ma! Just sit back and lemme explain everything!"

Ahem, ahem.

Standing up on whatever ledge or so that would give him a height edge over everyone else in order to stick out, not that he didn't already stick out, the Englishman standing at a tall 6'5, Joseph cleared his throat, before letting out another loud bellow to capture the attention of everyone in the present area.

tumblr_inline_ng27n5JHwz1t1jsa0.png

"EVERYONNNNNNE, CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION?! PLEASE SHUT YOUR DUMB TRAPS! 'CAUSE I GOT SOMETHING BIG TO SAAAAY!~"

"NOW! I'd like to restate the crime scene before making my contention! I'd like for everyone to draw notice primarily to the fact that the victim's heart... or did both of their hearts get removed... Hmm... ANYWAY! I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE! That their hearts were removed! And you might ask yourself - No, it's your next line, even! - "What is the significance of their heart being removed?!"

Excitedly, Joseph clenched his fist at everyone, shaking it like a raving madman.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

"IT'S ALL OF THE SIGNIFICANCE!"

"IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT THIS HERE PROFILE DOSSIER THINGAMAJIGGY, YOU'LL SEE THAT IT CONTAINS INFORMATION ON EVERYONE! IT'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT EVERYONE'S ABILITIES THAT IS SO BORING THAT NO ONE CAN BE BOTHERED TO READ THROUGH ALL OF IT, EXCEPT A MASTER TACTICIAN LIKE MYSELF, YOU SEE! AND WHAT DID I FIND?!"

latest

Raising the profile in the air, he stuck his arm out at everyone, showing it off to everyone.

The profile of Asgore Dreemurr.

"YOU SEE, FROM WHERE ASS-GORE DREAMER HERE COMES FROM, HE DOESN'T JUST FIGHT YOU! HE FIGHTS YOUR SOUL! AND THAT SOUL IS REPRESENTED BY A HEART! AND JUST WHAT IS MISSING FROM THE CORPSES?!" Joseph continued to yell loudly, pointing his finger at the crime scene, "THEIR HEARTS! ASS-GORE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A SLICK COOKIE, LEAVING BEHIND A CUTE CALLING CARD, BUT NO ONE CAN OUT-RUSE ME!"

tumblr_meoh98R7XP1ry9vkao5_500.gif

"THAT'S WHY IT CANNOT BE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU, ASGORE DREEMURR! THAT'S WHO I'M PUTTIN' MY VOTE ON! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT?! I'LL TELL YA WHAT! NOTHING! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH, WEIRD GOAT KING MAN! WHO'S WITH ME?!"

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @FUCKIN' EVERYONE
Just like that...it was voting time, and it seemed all silent and well, until a fabulous an with a lot of skillful moves and stances decided enough was enough, and vote on poor Asgore for how he fights, since someone's heard is the same thing as their soul...
Asgore barely had enough time to fit in a single sentence.

UlbRliM.png
Sighing tiredly at his grandson's sudden outburst, Jonathan walked over to pull Joseph over by his collar roughly.
"That'll be quite enough." He muttered in an irritated tone before Johnny spoke up from his back.

"Hey, now, Jonathan, yeah he's a loud kid, but our sorta-grandson makes a good point." The young man pointed out.

Rubbing his temple, Jonathan could only nod slowly.
"I know, I know, I just wish he could have done it in a more organized manner."
Jonathan then turned to his daughter.
"If only I had more time, hm? Well either way..."

"Yeah..."

Jonathan and Johnny Joestar cast their votes for Asgore

@Verite @everyone
Right afterwards, another person came over to cast their vote in for him, being the coolest and most popular guys here meant things were about to go totally wrong for Asgore in the near future...

Again, he was late to give a response, rather still surprised at the sudden spike of negativity toward him,and thinking that he is the murderer after all!

a3SqAFg.png
Star-Wars-7-Trailer-3-Rey-Workshop.jpg

After hearing the explanation from the other person, Rey thought about it, and decided to change her vote, as it seemed to have some sense to it. Much better than her own guess, at least. She then changed her vote to Asgore as well, using the communicator device given to all of them. She felt more comfortable using it now than at first, getting used to the control and functions of the device. She then looked at the others who had consoled her and kept her company after Roy's death.

"Perhaps you should all vote as well?", she asked Toboe, Ezekiel, and Deathstroke, unsure if they had already done so.

@Lizzy @Raven @Atomyk
fiLlxJK.png
The squid would listen for a long moment, to Jojo's speech, before adding, in his ear, in a hushed tone, before rushing off "His last name is also an anagram of 'Murderer' just think about how spooky a coincidence that is~"

He'd then rush off, to watch the young man's no doubt explosive reaction
He also changed his vote to Asgore, as the boy had made very valid points about everything he'd said

@Verite @Atomyk
Sko0ffC.png
Dust & Fidget
@Verite @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Everyone basically

WIrQwcV.png

"... That loud guy does make a good point... Even if... Asgore seems too nice to do that to someone..." Fidget said... She looked a little guilty, but, it was obvious who she thought might have done it by now... She turned to Dust, who nodded solemly before speaking himself.
WdnKQEn.png

"I'm... Sorry Asgore... But... The evidence points to you right now..." Dust said quietly, the contorted neck could have been something done to divert the attention of everyone towards Bane, but... So far... There was only one person he knew for certain now would target one's heart when killing them... And that, was Asgore... With a sad look on his face, he sighed, deciding to vote for Asgore.
xdclY2r.png
Bubba was staring at the floor for the entirety of the current crime scene, seemingly oblivious to Bane's approach, Boba Fetts reappearance and Koro-Sensei's approach.

Joseph was making a really loud noise and it annoyed Bubba.

Something about ass, gore, and murder. Kinda describes Rapture, really.

Without any further questioning, the behemoth suddenly raised his drill pointed it at Asgore Dreemurr, with a grunt of confirmation.

@Everyone @wee shitpost
QRNGdD7.png

But it was too late...

Once those guys started hitting off what they thought was the correct vote, everyone else fell in line, like dominoes. Nobody cared about his opinion, either he came to late to give them or they were drowned out by the masses of the lynch mobs that were just DYING to prove that he was the murderer...
At least...at least he doesn't get to die when he's voted...unlike from what he's heard about these past 'Murder Games'...

That's what he gets for trying to stray away from the crowd, to merely take it all in as a path that was set before him, not to create his own decisions...
...like in his tea dream, he knew the inevitable, he already knew what that pie's evil intentions were, but. Just like Chara, he was IGNORANT of the world around him...Ignorance is bliss...right?

And besides, who actually thought a nice guy such as he would murder people in such horrific ways (He only did that to like, six children!)

Confused, pretty lonely, and upset to an ungroundly degree, he would've snapped by now, attempted to kill every last one of these filthy, greedy, and evil humans, he would've loved for the reapers to come in in and destroy them all, him too!
h6tLc9vb.jpg

Why is everyone voting for Fluffy?

Why would someone nice be evil? the girl thought. She had to keep her vote on Bane to try and protect him.

@whoever lol​
But thankfully, there a moments like this...​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Captivated by JoJo's speech, Dan listened intently, up until the point where he mentioned Asgore. Asgore sure didn't seem like a murderer. While he seemed capable of it, the impression he'd gotten of him so far was kind and friendly all the way through. Although, were the murderers even concious at the time of the murders, or under complete Reaper control? Honestly he didn't know, JoJo's arguments were honestly the most logical ones he had heard so far.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slowly, he turned towards the crowd, looking for Asgore. He didn't wish to vote before he had his opinion on this.[/BCOLOR]

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @Verite
And friends like these...

That make his time spent in this realm enjoyable, and worth living. To know that when you die...at least ONE person is going to miss him if he were to die...it fills Asgore with DETERMINATION. He looked at all those faces around him as a beam of light surrounded him, he clasped his hands in front of him, and held back the tears that started to swell up, trying his best not to say anything.

He sighed, gave a big smile and waved the whole group goodbye as the beam of light finally engulfed him, and away he was...gone from the scene...forever?

Who knows?

His fate is now in the hands of others now...

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @Verite
@people of the place!​

Chapter 4 – Invasion

It seemed that the majority had spoken. "The crowd has spoken. Count yourself lucky Queen, we're going to save you."

Both Skeletor and Aria seemed to show their displeasure for the verdict. "I object to this!"

"As do I."

Shepard didn't even bother to turn around to face them as she spoke. "You can both blow it out of your ass. We're saving the Rachni and that's final."

Aria did not look too happy to hear that. "Then kiss Omega's support goodbye."

"I already got the info I wanted so you can go hide under a rock for all I care."

Having told Aria off Shepard would turn towards her crew. "We're heading back to the Normandy and grab ourselves some equipment, we're going to send her off in style."

"Thank you." The Queen spoke through the Asari. "Me and my children will never forget this."

Soon enough the group would have returned and turned the asteroid into a makeshift rocket that would allow the Queen re-entry into space. Shepard herself was overseeing the operation when one of the tech guys gave the okay.

"Okay everyone get the hell out of here! We're going to get a very large boom!" Once they had reached a safe distance the explosives on the asteroid would be set off sending the rock and the Rachni Queen majestically into orbit and away from Omega.

With that taken care off Shepard would turn her attention back to Aria. "Now off to save yours and everybody's ass, Aria."

Aria would have a look of anger on her face before she finally replied. "Good, get off my fucking planet." With that Aria and her guards would head off most likely back to the Afterlife Club.

"Everyone back to the Normandy! We're heading to Rannoch!" Shepard and her crew would head back to the docking area of Omega where Normandy was and headed back into space using the nearby mass effect relay to travel to the Perseus Veil and continue on towards the Quarian home world.

Mid jump however they'd meet a slight snag in their operations as the entire Normandy just died. "What's going on? Why are we stopping?" Shepard used the comms to speak with the engine room.

"No idea ma'am! Me and Donnelly are trying to get things working! Everything just...died."

"Well do something about it, we're sitting ducks here!"

"Commander multiple signals! We're being attacked!" As the crew member spoke an uninvited guest would emerge inside the command deck.

"Husks!"

Before it managed to do anything Shepard would punch it into submission. "We're being invaded!"

"Commander, I'm detecting multiple signals all over the ship!"

"Dammit! Code Red! Activate Code Red!" Shepard would reach for the comms. "Everyone this is not a drill! We're being invaded by Reaper forces. I'm going to head down to the engine room to help protect our engineers so that we can get the hell out of here! We need to beat these bastards back before we're overrun!"

And so the battle for the Normandy would commence.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Reaper Signal]
Roy Harper - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Asgore Dreemurr - Voted out [Role - Unknown]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo4_100.png

"... Collectors, huh? I suppose we'll figure that out along the way, on why we happened to appear here."

With that said, Mastermind and Esper followed Tali to see what the drone had found here. Hopefully... just hopefully they'll figure out the answers to this place before things would go down south.

@Jeremi

The trek wasn't a long one and soon enough they would find Roy on the floor with the drone hovering over him. "You are...Roy Harper, yes?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Great Detective

Chapter 4 – Invasion

It seemed that the majority had spoken. "The crowd has spoken. Count yourself lucky Queen, we're going to save you."

Both Skeletor and Aria seemed to show their displeasure for the verdict. "I object to this!"

"As do I."

Shepard didn't even bother to turn around to face them as she spoke. "You can both blow it out of your ass. We're saving the Rachni and that's final."

"I already got the info I wanted so you can go hide under a rock for all I care."

Having told Aria off Shepard would turn towards her crew. "We're heading back to the Normandy and grab ourselves some equipment, we're going to send her off in style."

"Thank you." The Queen spoke through the Asari. "Me and my children will never forget this."

Soon enough the group would have returned and turned the asteroid into a makeshift rocket that would allow the Queen re-entry into space. Shepard herself was overseeing the operation when one of the tech guys gave the okay.

"Okay everyone get the hell out of here! We're going to get a very large boom!" Once they had reached a safe distance the explosives on the asteroid would be set off sending the rock and the Rachni Queen majestically into orbit and away from Omega.

With that taken care off Shepard would turn her attention back to Aria. "Now off to save yours and everybody's ass, Aria."

Aria would have a look of anger on her face before she finally replied. "Good, get off my fucking planet." With that Aria and her guards would head off most likely back to the Afterlife Club.

"Everyone back to the Normandy! We're heading to Rannoch!" Shepard and her crew would head back to the docking area of Omega where Normandy was and headed back into space using the nearby mass effect relay to travel to the Perseus Veil and continue on towards the Quarian home world.

Mid jump however they'd meet a slight snag in their operations as the entire Normandy just died. "What's going on? Why are we stopping?" Shepard used the comms to speak with the engine room.

"No idea ma'am! Me and Donnelly are trying to get things working! Everything just...died."

"Commander multiple signals! We're being attacked!" As the crew member spoke an uninvited guest would emerge inside the command deck.

"Husks!"

Before it managed to do anything Shepard would punch it into submission. "We're being invaded!"

"Dammit! Code Red! Activate Code Red!" Shepard would reach for the comms. "Everyone this is not a drill! We're being invaded by Reaper forces. I'm going to head down to the engine room to help protect our engineers so that we can get the hell out of here! We need to beat these bastards back before we're overrun!"

~CAST LIST~
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -

tumblr_o1tc3qiT2E1tgt4weo2_500.gif

Rey didn't spend too much time waiting. Once the husks appeared, she reacted immediately, firing Han Solo's blaster at the ship's invaders. The lightsaber wasn't of much use, she thought, at least not yet. Firing at them from a distance was the better option at this time. She looked to her new friends. "We must defend the ship! Do what you can to try to keep those things from doing any damage!"

@Lizzy @Raven @Jeremi

Mid-Chapter Update

"Bullshit."

Zo240qs.png

lEXZTDT.png

Rey remembered what great pain the creatures caused to Roy, before he died. It caused him great pain even at a minimal effect, when it only slightly caused harm onto others such as herself and Dust. Both actions would result in the death of those dangerous creatures, but she decided to choose the one she thought Roy would have chosen, or would want her to choose.

220px-Rey_Star_Wars.png

"I say we destroy them now", Rey said to the group in announcing her vote on the action. "In either choice we are sending them to their deaths, and we at a much lesser risk of their escape and further damage by this option."

@Atomyk @york @Raven @Lizzy
latest

Asgore perhaps did the least of anyone during the course of this recent adventure, going to seek something...non-existant. He walking with others and calmly sipped his tea, needless to say in all the chaos that unraveled during the course of his stay, the tea was a most refreshing and a small, quiet, and subtle reminder of the life he had lived before the one he now lives...

~Asgore was placed into a brightly lit living room room, clad with a golden haze. It's complete with a rug, a picture of the family, a rocking chair, and a window that stretches outside, and some flowers to see.~

He was Home.

He was currently seated at the head of the dining room table, a mobile phone and a half-finished Junior Jumble crossword placed on the table in front of him. He calmly sipped on his favorite tea, swirling a lovely shade of gold, and smiling with joy on every single sip.

6rzYzGF.png

S2lPqF5.png

Asgore finished his tea and placed it down before getting himself up to go to the kitchen, crossing his hands behind his back and quivering a smile as he hear the two of them chuckle and yell inside of that kitchen, and a pot roll its way out of the kitchen, as well as several more clanging and banging noises before finally peeking into the kitchen, seeing the smiling faces of both Chara and Asriel, a bit messy, and the kitchen is a wreck, but there, right there, laying on top of the stove, is what seems like a slightly tinged buttspie!
5ofui7k.png

They both smiled and nodded. Asgore smiled and gave both his children a heartwarming hug and a nudge on the head before propping himself up. Chara went up to go fetch him a slice. The slice looked a bit burnt and oozed a bit, never in the way that Tori made it...But the smile on Chara's face...and the fact that they both made an (at least) edible pie...

It was all beautiful to say no too! He happily took the slice, but little did he realize the dreamscape around him was fading...turning to black...deteriorating at the seams.

He didn't notice it until he engulfed the whole slice (which was actually pretty decent for two children to make) that he noticed the dream fade away at the seems, he heard a rumbling sound, and was about to vomit, he dropped to the floor, and the dream shattered like glass, the last thing he saw was that of the children, Asriel, instantly noticed something was wrong where as Chara's face remained...unchanged...?

Just like Asgore, he remained ignorant of the world around him, only interested in drinking his tea and plastering a smile on his face, instead of engaging in any real, deep conversation, he only said 'hi' to these people...The closest thing he got to this was arm wrestling with manly Dan, other than that...he never really got close with anyone, sure. At least he struck people as a nice, kind, and loving man, and that...in itself, is something worth asking for.

But alas, he is going to pay DEARLY for not spending enough time with the players...​

Just like that...it was voting time, and it seemed all silent and well, until a fabulous an with a lot of skillful moves and stances decided enough was enough, and vote on poor Asgore for how he fights, since someone's heard is the same thing as their soul...

UlbRliM.png

Right afterwards, another person came over to cast their vote in for him, being the coolest and most popular guys here meant things were about to go totally wrong for Asgore in the near future...

Again, he was late to give a response, rather still surprised at the sudden spike of negativity toward him,and thinking that he is the murderer after all!

a3SqAFg.png

fiLlxJK.png

Sko0ffC.png

xdclY2r.png

QRNGdD7.png

But it was too late...

Once those guys started hitting off what they thought was the correct vote, everyone else fell in line, like dominoes. Nobody cared about his opinion, either he came to late to give them or they were drowned out by the masses of the lynch mobs that were just DYING to prove that he was the murderer...
At least...at least he doesn't get to die when he's voted...unlike from what he's heard about these past 'Murder Games'...

That's what he gets for trying to stray away from the crowd, to merely take it all in as a path that was set before him, not to create his own decisions...
...like in his tea dream, he knew the inevitable, he already knew what that pie's evil intentions were, but. Just like Chara, he was IGNORANT of the world around him...Ignorance is bliss...right?

And besides, who actually thought a nice guy such as he would murder people in such horrific ways (He only did that to like, six children!)

Confused, pretty lonely, and upset to an ungroundly degree, he would've snapped by now, attempted to kill every last one of these filthy, greedy, and evil humans, he would've loved for the reapers to come in in and destroy them all, him too!

That make his time spent in this realm enjoyable, and worth living. To know that when you die...at least ONE person is going to miss him if he were to die...it fills Asgore with DETERMINATION. He looked at all those faces around him as a beam of light surrounded him, he clasped his hands in front of him, and held back the tears that started to swell up, trying his best not to say anything.

He sighed, gave a big smile and waved the whole group goodbye as the beam of light finally engulfed him, and away he was...gone from the scene...forever?

Who knows?

@people of the place!​
Chapter 4 – Invasion

"As do I."

"Husks!"

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
Dust & Fidget
@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Librarian Goat @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @Verite @Everyone

KMFQCbn.png

"I'm sorry..." Fidget said quietly... Right before Asgore was taken away, both her and Fidget had voted to save the Rachni... Even though those creatures posed a serious threat, they'd need all they could get to fight against the reapers really; and those creatures, as both she and Dust had experienced first hand, had some serious capabilities in combat.

The pair seemed a little conflicted about their decisions, noticing Aria's anger... Perhaps they had some beef with the Rachni that they weren't aware of? At any rate... When the ship lost power, and strange, mechanical-zobmie looking creatures entered, both Dust and Fidget appeared to prepare for battle, the weight of the events that had come before this seeming only to harden their resolve in battle.

j9CsJtn.png

"Alright!... This time... We can't hold back Fidget!" Dust shouted, Fidget gave him a nod as the two charged into battle against the husks...
0Za3gz.gif

The husks Dust and Fidget faced stood little to no chance to his techniques... It seemed that, with alot more room to move, Dust was dealing some serious damage in combination, with Fidgets attacks... Countless Husks fell, but, it was uncertain how long he could maintain this sort of assault; eventually... One of the husks may be able to pull off a devastating blast... But, for the time being, Dust was racking up quite the combo...​

latest

He was Home.

6rzYzGF.png

S2lPqF5.png

5ofui7k.png

UlbRliM.png

a3SqAFg.png

fiLlxJK.png

Sko0ffC.png

xdclY2r.png

QRNGdD7.png

But it was too late...

Who knows?

@people of the place!​
Chapter 4 – Invasion

"As do I."

"Husks!"

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -

Dan was saddened to see Asgore being taken up to the UN base, JoJo's single argument flooding him with votes like that. The one person he felt like he knew of the people here. At least he wasn't killed there, right? Boba Fett had come back after being voted out, so Asgore had to too.

How terrible he must've felt. Reapers turning his world upside down, and when finally finding a safe place, everyone turns against him? Dan sincerely hoped they could all just figure this all out, so everyone could get home safely. That is, if there was a home to go to.

Just as he thought this, the husk attack was announced, making Dan disgruntled. Not only space shrimp, but sci-fi zombies too? Sighing, he took again hold of his axe. A logging truck would be practical, but maybe not too easy to use inside a spaceship, so the axe would have to do. Noticing several ranged weapons, or at least one, going off at the husks, he decided to stay close those, swinging at anyone coming close.

He just couldn't get poor Asgore off his mind.

@Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Mari @Crimson Spartan @york @The Tactician @C.T. @Krieg @Lizzy @Justin Charming @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Crow @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Nue
The trek wasn't a long one and soon enough they would find Roy on the floor with the drone hovering over him. "You are...Roy Harper, yes?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Great Detective
My head is spinning. My heart is pounding. Where am I?
"That's the name...Could someone explain what the hell is going on?"
@The Great Detective
tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh, sounds like you're new to the afterlife experience, huh?"

Esper didn't care if this would be hard for Roy to understand right away, but went along with saying it anyways.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

Chapter 4 – Invasion

"Husks!"

And so the battle for the Normandy would commence.​
"...Well. It was only a matter of time before the damn things got wise to what we're doing here." Qrow wiped the edges of his mouth clean after one final sip, slipping his flask back into his pocket. "Time to get to work." The huntsman sped forward, rushing down one of the ship's halls, his sword slicing through husk after husk with swift, unerring accuracy until the floor was littered with their remains. And still, more continued to emerge. Like an unending wave, akin to a Grimm swarm. "Heh. Just like home." He stomped against one of the dead one's skulls, looking past the horde of humanoid husks with a sharp and wary glare. Beyond them, that thing...

rShuH3q.png

"Abomination." Qrow gritted his teeth, weapon shifting from his sword form to his favored scythe mode.

tumblr_o25s9fbpsd1ruloo4o10_500.gif

Rushing forward in a swift dash, shoving past the humanoid husks, he went straight for this thing with a downward slice right through it, intending to bisect it completely before moving on.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.