Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Your friend... ehehe..." Shouko speaks. It appears that this girl liked shrooms too. "Deemo? Nice... name..."

Shouko pulled her Producer's overcoat.

"This is... my friend... too..."

"Adapting well, Shouko. I hope you are too." Producer tosses his business card at the Deemo. "Call me Producer. Who might you be?"

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @TheColourlessRainbow

Shepard was already walking away when the Producer threw his card.

Shepard looked to Broly, her expression obviously displeased.

"How did you get on my ship? You seem to have far too many outbursts to be useful," she said simply. This man seemed to be powerful, but rageful and sloppy.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
Shepard looked to Broly, her expression was obviously displeased.

"How did you get on my ship? You seem to have far to many outbursts to be useful." she said simply. This man seemed to be powerful, but rageful and sloppy.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician @Anyone else who followed/is in the combat information center
tumblr_m0hw00Gvqq1qc2r5c.jpg

Why did all the crazies come near him? First that one weird priest back when he hung around with Riley, then Esper showed up again here, and now this weird musclehead dude was interrupting.

"Wait your turn, asshole, me and the Commander are busy right now! I'll get around to kicking your ass after we're done."

@Kakarot! @TheColourlessRainbow

XVMVHxv.jpg

What was she saying? He squinted, trying to make her out while he strained his ears. Her speech was garbled, the figures blurry in his drunken haze. He'd been drunken before, almost all the time. Despite his fondness for drink, he'd never felt this out and out wasted in all his life. Qrow considered himself lucky he was still standing and conscious. Still, being drunk was much better than being sober. Years of experience on that. Plus, he wouldn't have to brood on how wrong he'd been. He had thought the assailant who stole power that didn't belong to her, her associates, all of them...that they were fear itself. That things could hardly get worse than they were.

So wrong.

A girl ripped asunder. Grimm in the streets, homes, academy. White Fang dropping in. Chaotic, yes. Something every huntsman and huntress present were trained/in training for? Also yes. And perhaps they would have done so...no. They would have done it. Beaten the odds. But then those things...Qrow shook his head. Despite all the sheer chaos, students and veterans alike rising up to combat the threats present, every single human and faunus present heard it. At first Qrow had figured it for yet another Ironwood thing that the prestigious General declined to explain. The coarse droning, almost like a twisted roar. Everyone of 'em, huntsman, White Fang, civilian. They all looked up as the sky itself seemed to be set ablaze. Ships dropped down, landing. Several of them were almost beetle like in appearance. Before he could even question this, everything went to hell more than it already had. Faster. Farther.

It had been so quick.

A flash of red lit the sky up and then Ozpin's tower was just gone. Flat out gone. More shots split off, taking down several of Jimmy's scattered fleet. The rest opened fire, for all the good it seemed to do. Then another of those ships arrived, and another, and another. Like sharks drawn to blood, they seemed to drop in. The horrible piercing sound multiplied, spiking into his skull as he grimaced. Buildings destroyed, others crumbling. Some Grimm attacked the new arrivals as well, others still just pressing their advantage against the distracted huntsman and huntresses. And all the raw negative emotion, practically able to taste it in the air...that would just bring more.

If he tried to explain how he was able to fight through that mess, save as many as he could and even managed to get out on this decidedly more friendly but no less unknown ship, he'd probably fail. Hell, he could barely tell himself how. Not that it mattered much, all that mattered was now.

Qrow shook his head, rising up on wobbly legs and sauntering off after Shepard. Glancing between her and Shizuo, he shrugged before stepping between them. "Hold on a sec--" *hic* "Didja...did ya just say a time travel device? In the same sentence as ancient tribe..."

zv8p3t4.png

That would be one way to fix this damn mess. Also...he shot a glance at Broly.

"Quit your loud bellowing, muscles. We're not deaf, indoor voices, yeah?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Kakarot!

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Your friend... ehehe..." Shouko speaks. It appears that this girl liked shrooms too. "Deemo? Nice... name..."

Shouko pulled her Producer's overcoat.

"This is... my friend... too..."

"Adapting well, Shouko. I hope you are too." Producer tosses his business card at the Deemo. "Call me Producer. Who might you be?"

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @TheColourlessRainbow
p39L8tub.jpg

"Umm... I don't know my name." the girl responded to Shouko.

dhPhLFYb.jpg

*assume the rose is the card*

Meanwhile Deemo looks at the card that the Producer threw.

He then looks at the Producer without saying anything because, well, he doesn't.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

as mastermind entered the room, he would see a figure in a suit rapidly typing away on a console.

Tali'Zorah.png
Mastermind only silently leaned in to get a glimpse at the console's contents, curious if he could understand the material himself.

@TheColourlessRainbow

tumblr_ml7tpmcKGp1s20ivko1_500.gif

Broly hadn't been on the Normandy for very long and yet he already had a pretty good idea of what 'monsters' Shepard was speaking of. He'd sensed them and seen them pass by after he destroyed his most recent planet. Seemed like oversized insects in his opinion. Which simply meant it'd be all the more satisfying when he squashed them like the bugs that they were! But seeing this woman explain to the child about monsters earned a series of demented laughter from the Legendary Super saiyan. It reminded him of the stories he heard about himself from the slaves his father had kept in his would-be army.

'Look at that monster! He destroyed our planets without a second thought! He's a freak!'

But the truth wasn't that simple. For Broly was much more than a freak! No, he was the devil himself!

"HAHAHAHAHA! You speak of monsters! If you refer to those mechanical looking beasts I saw before I boarded this ship? Then you must be crazier than I am! They're nothing more than oversized pests waiting to be crushed!" The saiyan bellowed before glancing down at Shouko with a mad sneer on his face.

"But who's to say I'll kill them before they get you, child? You'll be their first and last victim! Hahahahaha!"

@Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow

Broly listened as Add went on and on and once he finished, Broly scoffed. He found many things annoying. Whiners who'd rather cry and beg for him to not destroy their planets.Weaklings who didn't have even the slightest hope of giving him even close to an entertaining fight. But something about this creature's attitude just got on his last nerve. Flaring his ki up, Broly held out a hand towards the Esper.

"You'll be quiet or die where you stand!"

As the mention of an arena dedicated to sparring came up, Broly's face lit up once again. He didn't doubt the fact that he was stronger than everyone onboard this ship but an entire section devoted to fighting? He felt tempted to go down there and teach this woman and the other blonde haired man a lesson on who was really the strongest here, completely forgetting his threat to kill Add, for now anyway.

"Where are these 'monsters' that were spoken of?! I want to see their power!"

@The Great Detective @The Tactician

"Interesting... You rather say a threat that bears no harm to me and resulting with wasted time, than say killing me right this moment. Interesting... Interesting interesting... Keheheh..."

Esper would say this to Broly as he followed the way to the sparring arena.

However, more and more people got involved. And how Esper get here so fast in the first place? Through warping portal abilities!

"Now now... If we all are on the edge for whatever reason, maaaaaaaybe I can help lower down the tensions? All it'll require is a little zap to the cranium from my nifty Dynamos..."

As Esper said this, his six Dynamos happened to appear around him from a simple spark of temporal energy. Well, at least he gave a suggestion.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T.

XVMVHxv.jpg

What was she saying? He squinted, trying to make her out while he strained his ears. Her speech was garbled, the figures blurry in his drunken haze. He'd been drunken before, almost all the time. Despite his fondness for drink, he'd never felt this out and out wasted in all his life. Qrow considered himself lucky he was still standing and conscious. Still, being drunk was much better than being sober. Years of experience on that. Plus, he wouldn't have to brood on how wrong he'd been. He had thought the assailant who stole power that didn't belong to her, her associates, all of them...that they were fear itself. That things could hardly get worse than they were.

So wrong.

A girl ripped asunder. Grimm in the streets, homes, academy. White Fang dropping in. Chaotic, yes. Something every huntsman and huntress present were trained/in training for? Also yes. And perhaps they would have done so...no. They would have done it. Beaten the odds. But then those things...Qrow shook his head. Despite all the sheer chaos, students and veterans alike rising up to combat the threats present, every single human and faunus present heard it. At first Qrow had figured it for yet another Ironwood thing that the prestigious General declined to explain. The coarse droning, almost like a twisted roar. Everyone of 'em, huntsman, White Fang, civilian. They all looked up as the sky itself seemed to be set ablaze. Ships dropped down, landing. Several of them were almost beetle like in appearance. Before he could even question this, everything went to hell more than it already had. Faster. Farther.

It had been so quick.

A flash of red lit the sky up and then Ozpin's tower was just gone. Flat out gone. More shots split off, taking down several of Jimmy's scattered fleet. The rest opened fire, for all the good it seemed to do. Then another of those ships arrived, and another, and another. Like sharks drawn to blood, they seemed to drop in. The horrible piercing sound multiplied, spiking into his skull as he grimaced. Buildings destroyed, others crumbling. Some Grimm attacked the new arrivals as well, others still just pressing their advantage against the distracted huntsman and huntresses. And all the raw negative emotion, practically able to taste it in the air...that would just bring more.

If he tried to explain how he was able to fight through that mess, save as many as he could and even managed to get out on this decidedly more friendly but no less unknown ship, he'd probably fail. Hell, he could barely tell himself how. Not that it mattered much, all that mattered was now.

Qrow shook his head, rising up on wobbly legs and sauntering off after Shepard. Glancing between her and Shizuo, he shrugged before stepping between them. "Hold on a sec--" *hic* "Didja...did ya just say a time travel device? In the same sentence as ancient tribe..."

zv8p3t4.png

That would be one way to fix this damn mess. Also...he shot a glance at Broly.

"Quit your loud bellowing, muscles. We're not deaf, indoor voices, yeah?"

With all the chaos in the room, a girl appearing to be about 20 stood on the far end of the room. She spoke loud, but only aimed her words towards Crow;

latest

"You survived Uncle."

Mastermind only silently leaned in to get a glimpse at the console's contents, curious if he could understand the material himself.
The console held standard stuff, simple for someone like Mastermind. However, as you were about to catch a glimpse of something foreign; The figure looked over to Mastermind, her typing now at a halt.

"Can I help you?" asked the female voice. However the tone and speech was as if it was being filtered through a language device.

@The Great Detective

Prologue: The Safety of the Normandy

They were coming....

and any who knew about them could not stop them....

for they are The Reapers.

With the help of Elliot, The Reapers were finally able to quarantine a galaxy; starting their massive purge of all organic and synthetic life. Made of metal and flesh, The Reapers stormed planets with ease. Most, if not all planets resisted; pushing all their strength into their weapons and armies. Many planets fell within the first few hours, while others managed to last only a mere 48 hours. None have been able to stop the inevitable instead they've only slowed it. Now, its your planets time.

latest

Your planet, your home; has finally been invaded; or you managed to leave your home before you watched the massive beasts arrive. Few planets knew of the incoming arrival of the Reapers, and those who do have failed in stopping them. However, you managed to escape one way or another; and find your way onto the Normandy, a ship that's housing all who wish to flee from The Reapers. However, the the ships commander; Commander Shepard, has a price. Her price is that all who is on her ship, do their part; in whatever way they can. May it be cooking, cleaning, repairing, or even lookout, however you must do what you can. As the max number of people hit, a voice was heard on the intercom

"Please make your way to the War room, a yellow light path will show you your way." said a female voice.

It seemed a familiar face walked with you to the war room, all though she now looked different. and has yet to say a word.
GgknWJvB5-c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You all stand in the ships War room, where a galactic map shows all worlds currently under invasion by the Reapers, and the ones that have been left in ruins. The map seems to have 4 layers, one showing the past worlds, one showing the current worlds, another showing the future worlds, and another showing all alternate worlds of this galaxy. The map seems to be very complex.

Kotobukiya-Mass-Effect-3-Shepard-Bishoujo.jpg

"So, I have gathered you all in this room for a single reason. The planets on this map are dwindling; and I cant stand here and do nothing. So, we're on our way to find a very ancient tribe; with our new time-travel device we should be able to find them befor- "

maxresdefault.jpg

"ma'am, I'm sorry but we have a urgent matter." interrupted Edi.

"What is it?" asked Shepard as she began to power walk towards Edi.

"Our fuel tanks have taken massive damage, and we have almost completely run out of fuel." answered Edi quickly, her metallic voice almost charming with its sense of femininity.

"What." sharply spoke Shepard as she stopped mid-step.

"However, I managed to recourse; a world offers resources to those who need it. It also implies that any refugees who seek a safe haven from The Reapers should come, for it offers protection." said Edi matter of factually.

Shepard's face twisted into a form of anger, then relaxed.

"You need to ask me before you make these decisions next time, Okay?" Shepard said, it was far more a command then a question, but it had the sense of softness like a freshly new pillow. Edi nodded, only to then walk back the way she came. Shepard looked to the crowed,

"You all are dismissed from your duties till we arrive to this new planet; however be careful because this safe haven might not be what it claims." and with that Shepard walked back to the galactic map.

It seemed you had plenty of things to do!

Go to Deck 1: Captain's Cabin, Go to Deck 2: Combat Information Center, Go to Deck 3: Crew's Quarters, Go to Deck 4: Engineering, go to Deck 5: Hangar , Go to the Med-Bay, Stay in the war room/talk to Shepard, or talk to Elizabeth.

This round will end Jan 30th, 5PM EDT

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Hiyori Iki and Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asriel Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]

latest

Emmeryn was the Exalt of Ylisse. A paragon of peace and light, and the protector of the Fire Emblem.

She had guided her people through onslaughts of bandits, and the Risen, up until now where she would inspire them one last time with her noble sacrifice.

Emmeryn fell from the platform above Plegia. Everyone began to sob as she fell, cry out. And then, she disappeared.

She never saw the Reapers attack her world. She never saw the waste they would lay. She never even knew it would happen.

Emmeryn ungracefully woke up on the cold hard floor of the Normandy.

"Where am I?" She calmly asked herself. She picked herself up, and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. She brushed her dress off, and made her way to the Crew's Quarters

@TheColourlessRainbow @Crew's Quarters

Shepard looked to Broly, her expression was obviously displeased.

"How did you get on my ship? You seem to have far to many outbursts to be useful." she said simply. This man seemed to be powerful, but rageful and sloppy.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician @Anyone else who followed/is in the combat information center
5oMdCb2.png

Broly didn't seem too bothered by the look Shepard threw his way. In fact, he almost seemed to be amused by it. This was the woman who referred to those creatures as monsters! Hah! What a ridiculous notion! He was the real monster here!

"I saw the 'monsters' you spoke of and decided I'd take a little trip on your ship. Seems you know a little more about these creatures. More than I do. I want to fight them and you want to defeat them! My 'outbursts' will be the least of your worries when I bring these creatures to their knees. You should be grateful! Not everyone meets the Legendary Super Saiyan and lives to tell about it.."

Not that he would have let that slide once he took care of the Reapers. Broly would have otherwise left it at that as he didn't see this woman worth his time. But then Shizuo had to pipe in and Broly's aura flared. Turning towards Shizuo, the saiyan's laughter continued.

"Asshole am I? You seem fine with talking big! Why don't you back it up? The two of you against me right now!" Broly suggested/exclaimed as he was more than eager to fight! It was in his nature as a saiyan of course! Qrow's words were lost on the brute and it seemed like he was going to throw down no matter what. So it might have been for the best of everybody if Shizuo/Shepard took him up on his offer.
"Now now... If we all are on the edge for whatever reason, maaaaaaaybe I can help lower down the tensions? All it'll require is a little zap to the cranium from my nifty Dynamos..."

As Esper said this, his six Dynamos happened to appear around him from a simple spark of temporal energy. Well, at least he gave a suggestion.

@Kakarot! @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T.
Broly had picked up Add's energy, even after he had teleported. Interesting ability that was and an irksome one as well. How could he beat his opponent into a bloody mess if they kept vanishing all over the place? As the Dynamos appeared, Broly smirked and his right hand began to glow green as the entire room was illuminated in a dark green color before it condensed into a solid ball of ki.

Without even turning to face Add, Broly casually threw the ki blast behind him. Once it was set free from his hand, it divided up into a series of seperate blasts all aimed towards the Dynamos and not Add himself. If he had these fancy machines then best to destroy them first, see what kind of reaction he'd get from this pest.

tumblr_ns8w9yhesh1s5ogpdo1_500.gif

@The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T. @The Tactician

The console held standard stuff, simple for someone like Mastermind. However, as you were about to catch a glimpse of something foreign; The figure looked over to Mastermind, her typing now at a halt.

"Can I help you?" asked the female voice. However the tone and speech was as if it was being filtered through a language device.

@The Great Detective
"...ah, I was just curious about this work you have here. It seems... simple but interesting. Nothing more and nothing less."

Mastermind took note about the filtered voice she had, but didn't want to ask about that just yet.

"The name's Add... but due to the fact that there's another version of myself running around, I prefer you call me Mastermind to save yourself the confusion."

@TheColourlessRainbow

5oMdCb2.png

Broly didn't seem too bothered by the look Shepard threw his way. In fact, he almost seemed to be amused by it. This was the woman who referred to those creatures as monsters! Hah! What a ridiculous notion! He was the real monster here!

"I saw the 'monsters' you spoke of and decided I'd take a little trip on your ship. Seems you know a little more about these creatures. More than I do. I want to fight them and you want to defeat them! My 'outbursts' will be the least of your worries when I bring these creatures to their knees. You should be grateful! Not everyone meets the Legendary Super Saiyan and lives to tell about it.."

Not that he would have let that slide once he took care of the Reapers. Broly would have otherwise left it at that as he didn't see this woman worth his time. But then Shizuo had to pipe in and Broly's aura flared. Turning towards Shizuo, the saiyan's laughter continued.

"Asshole am I? You seem fine with talking big! Why don't you back it up? The two of you against me right now!" Broly suggested/exclaimed as he was more than eager to fight! It was in his nature as a saiyan of course! Qrow's words were lost on the brute and it seemed like he was going to throw down no matter what. So it might have been for the best of everybody if Shizuo/Shepard took him up on his offer.

Broly had picked up Add's energy, even after he had teleported. Interesting ability that was and an irksome one as well. How could he beat his opponent into a bloody mess if they kept vanishing all over the place? As the Dynamos appeared, Broly smirked and his right hand began to glow green as the entire room was illuminated in a dark green color before it condensed into a solid ball of ki.

Without even turning to face Add, Broly casually threw the ki blast behind him. Once it was set free from his hand, it divided up into a series of seperate blasts all aimed towards the Dynamos and not Add himself. If he had these fancy machines then best to destroy them first, see what kind of reaction he'd get from this pest.

"I think its time you listen to the commander of this ship." stated Shepard.

"I will not allow outbursts like these. Let's all head to the decking bay, and we can we spare down there." suggest Shepard.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!

With all the chaos in the room, a girl appearing to be about 20 stood on the far end of the room. She spoke loud, but only aimed her words towards Crow;

latest

"You survived Uncle."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, that voice speared all the way through the haziness and resonated as familiar. Ignoring the others for the moment, he turned to the voice, stared for a good few seconds before raising an eyebrow and squinting further. "No way."

tumblr_inline_nwsn7jTcJs1r1ky4c_540.gif

His first thought was of Summer Rose. But no. The cloak color was all wrong. That meant...Qrow pinched himself just to make sure. It was real, alright. "...kiddo?" Qrow questioned, sheer incredulity in his voice before shaking his head. "Nah, not kiddo anymore, huh?" Ruby is much taller now. And...his eyes roved to the ornate metallic limb before shooting back up to her face. Her right eye, to be specific. Both of those in tandem shocked him right out of his stupor, instantly alert. And delivering a hug, style be damned.

"...Yeah. I did survive. I do that. But let's not talk bout me. What happened to you?"

"...ah, I was just curious about this work you have here. It seems... simple but interesting. Nothing more and nothing less."

Mastermind took note about the filtered voice she had, but didn't want to ask about that just yet.

"The name's Add... but due to the fact that there's another version of myself running around, I prefer you call me Mastermind to save yourself the confusion."

@TheColourlessRainbow
"two of you?" asked the women.

"I have not yet seen a thing like that. Hmm, interesting. How did you two cross time lines?" asked Tali, more excitement in her translated voice.

The woman who looked like the commander or leader around here left, so Haruka tried to follow her.

"O-oi, Haruka!"

But she wasn't listening. Having not heard the conversation between Shepard and Shizuo, Haruka didn't know where they were heading and just walked after the two. With a sigh, Karasu stood up and slowly began to follow her. Who knew what would happen the instant he took his eyes off her?

As they arrived in the room, Haruka decided maybe it was time to ask her questions. After all, the two had finally stopped walking.

"Hey, my name's Haruka! So where-"

And then the two were about to fight, only to be interrupted by another guy who wanted to fight, who then shot energy blasts at some other person she hadn't noticed.

...Nevermind, maybe she'd made a lapse in judgment.

"O-okay..."

@The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T. @The Tactician @Kakarot!

5oMdCb2.png

tumblr_m0hwah3PaD1qc2r5c.jpg

"Big talk? Coming from the guy making himself sound like a god, that's some pretty ironic shit right there. Tell me, Mister Super Saiyan..."

A harsh and grating tearing sound could be heard as Shizuo effortlessly tore one of the support crew seats from its bolts and lifted it above his head, his face red with rage.

"Have you ever had a guy bust your head open with a spaceship chair, because you're about to!"
"I think its time you listen to the commander of this ship." stated Shepard.

"I will not allow outbursts like these. Let's all head to the decking bay, and we can we spare down there." suggest Shepard.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!
The former bartender released a growl as he lowered his weapon of choice down for a moment, apparently content to follow Shepard's orders for now even if it irritated him, "... Once we get down to that bay..."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, that voice speared all the way through the haziness and resonated as familiar. Ignoring the others for the moment, he turned to the voice, stared for a good few seconds before raising an eyebrow and squinting further. "No way."

tumblr_inline_nwsn7jTcJs1r1ky4c_540.gif

His first thought was of Summer Rose. But no. The cloak color was all wrong. That meant...Qrow pinched himself just to make sure. It was real, alright. "...kiddo?" Qrow questioned, sheer incredulity in his voice before shaking his head. "Nah, not kiddo anymore, huh?" Ruby is much taller now. And...his eyes roved to the ornate metallic limb before shooting back up to her face. Her right eye, to be specific. Both of those in tandem shocked him right out of his stupor, instantly alert. And delivering a hug, style be damned.

"...Yeah. I did survive. I do that. But let's not talk bout me. What happened to you?"

"What happened? The Dam Reapers." started Ruby as she moved her metal arm off her hip and stood straight up.

"Did you know they cant be stopped? We started to make a dent with the Dust, but that quickly fell into failure; somehow within minutes of being exposed they adapted. They started to fuse with the dust they were being attacked with. Then the Grimm, by everything they started to run. They ran from these dam things." Ruby's voice was full of sorrow as she spoke, and it only got worse.

"Those things killed Yang." stated Ruby as a tear rolled down her face.

"It's truly, truly been..."

img000023.png

"...a roundabout journey."

HbEwXE6.jpg

"Hasn't it?"

It was 1980. The barely walking Johnny Joestar, who had overcome seemingly impossible odds, pocketed the beloved Steel Ball as he gazed out into the Atlantic Ocean from his view on the ship he was sailing across.

Then the rocking began.
Rocking unlike anything the man had ever felt so far on his trip.
Caught off guard, Johnny dropped the cargo he was dragging and his walking stick, falling to his knees with a painful gasp.
When he was try to support his torso up by with his hands, a blinding light encompassed him, forcing Johnny to shut his eyes until-!!!

Fading fast, the large, burly man leaned against a cargo box, clutching the head of his adopted brother close to his chest.
As the fires of the ship encompassed him, Jonathan Joestar smiled as his senses finally began to fade, with the last sounds he would hear on this earth being the roar of the inferno eating away at the ship and the screams of Dio.

But he knew that he had done all he could.
It was time to apologize to father and Mr. Zeppeli personally.

This last thought echoed across JoJo's mind as he approached the light of the life beyond.

tumblr_mebh22U7lv1qhhv13o1_1280.png

When the light finally faded, Jonathan and Johnny opened their eyes with a start!
Although at different parts of the room, both found themselves slumped against the wall and floor.

Jonathan was the first to get up, while Johnny attempted but failed many times without his walking stick for support.

"W-where?" Was all the burly man was able to utter as he looked down at himself.
"I'm healed! And in different attire!" He gasped before remembering something important.
"D-Dio! Where is he?! He couldn't have possibly have gotten away?!" Jonathan yelled through gritted teeth before glancing around the crowded room.
"S-such strange people. Is this the afterlife? Or another bizarre trick of Dio's?" The man muttered as he desperately searched for someone familiar.

"That man...he does share a resemblance. Perhaps a relative?" Jonathan wondered aloud as he looked upon a nearby man similar to himself but not completely. Swallowing, JoJo took the risk and approached him.

"D-damn it!" Was all Johnny was able to muster as he fell to the floor again, sweating nervously as he found himself in a crowded room full of strangers.
"D-did a Stand bring me here?! Sh-shit, but first thing's first. I gotta at least get upright! I don't have Slow Dancer or my stick!" The young man grumbled to himself, his hand then accidentally touching the ankle of a woman standing next to a burly man.
"I hate to do this but...ma'am?"
Johnny called out to the woman, extending his arm.

"I hate to bother, but I cannot walk completely on my own. Could you help me up?" He asked as politely as he could.

Everyone else had the young man on guard. But these two however...something put him at ease when he saw them. But being the cautious type, Johnny kept his other hand out of view, spinning his fingernail and preparing 'Tusk' just in case.

Qe9NNZA.png

@Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M
Emmeryn saw a member of the ship's crew and walked toward him. "Hello... Could you please tell me where I am?" She asked softly.

The man looked at her a bit strangely at first, but he nodded once he saw what she was wearing. "Well... you're on a ship."

Emmeryn nodded. "This doesn't seem like any ship I've ever seen." She softly smiled "I'm sorry. I should introduce myself. I'm Emmeryn."

arcade_gannon_by_neizu-d55vm3u.jpg

"Oh look, its another Sixth Carrier." stated Arcade. It seemed he had a distaste for all versions of Six.
"A-Arcade...?" The thought of seeing Arcade again seemed to have caught Six completely off guard. His composure ha been thrown off almost completely.

"That tone and response.... Another one you say and you seem to have a distaste for me..... Was it because I failed to protect you at Quarry Junction...?" Six looked down in disgust at himself as he remembered the time at Quarry Junction. That was the time he lost both Arcade and Rex. In a psycho induced rage he killed anything that moved in that quarry.

"H-How are you still...." He cut himself off thinking about leaving since it was clear Arcade didn't like him for whatever reason.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.