Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"two of you?" asked the women.

"I have not yet seen a thing like that. Hmm, interesting. How did you two cross time lines?" asked Tali, more excitement in her translated voice.
"...it was more of my other self's work. He appears to have the ability to manipulate and traverse time and space at will... it's probably why I managed to survive the fall of my world to the Reapers..."

The more he spoke about it, the more he felt like he owed something to that crazy Esper for saving him, but for now, he just put that aside.

@TheColourlessRainbow

"A-Arcade...?" The thought of seeing Arcade again seemed to have caught Six completely off guard. His composure ha been thrown off almost completely.

"That tone and response.... Another one you say and you seem to have a distaste for me..... Was it because I failed to protect you at Quarry Junction...?" Six looked down in disgust at himself as he remembered the time at Quarry Junction. That was the time he lost both Arcade and Rex. In a psycho induced rage he killed anything that moved in that quarry.

"H-How are you still...." He cut himself off thinking about leaving since it was clear Arcade didn't like him for whatever reason.

@TheColourlessRainbow
"Oh? he said in a sarcastic tone.

"You managed to lose your version of me? How so?" he asked. It seemed the man knew of the multiverse, but it was unclear why he had distaste for any of the Sixth Carriers. Or why he was even here.

not even having to give the command, his Dynamos sprung into action as the ki blasts closed in. One by one, disruptions of spacial energy went off to neutralize the ki blasts. The Esper only laughed in response.

"You're quite the handful. Say, even if you destroyed my Dynamos, I can always bring them back. Time is at my side, and that'll be how it is. Now, is that all you have to showcase? Hmmmm?"

Esper simply had his Dynamos form into a chair behind him, allowing him to fall back into a sitting position. This was just too much fun.

@Kakarot!

"...it was more of my other self's work. He appears to have the ability to manipulate and traverse time and space at will... it's probably why I managed to survive the fall of my world to the Reapers..."

The more he spoke about it, the more he felt like he owed something to that crazy Esper for saving him, but for now, he just put that aside.

@TheColourlessRainbow
"He must have a device like that of the Normandy's. I was hoping for something in a higher grade, I wanna improve the ship in case of a Reaper encounter." stated Tali. With that, she went back to typing, thinking the conversation to be over.

"What happened? The Dam Reapers." started Ruby as she moved her metal arm off her hip and stood straight up.

"Did you know they cant be stopped? We started to make a dent with the Dust, but that quickly fell into failure; somehow within minutes of being exposed they adapted. They started to fuse with the dust they were being attacked with. Then the Grimm, by everything they started to run. They ran from these dam things." Ruby's voice was full of sorrow as she spoke, and it only got worse.

"Those things killed Yang." stated Ruby as a tear rolled down her face.
"No, they can be stopped. We will stop them. Somehow. We figured out a way to conquer Grimm, drive them back and establish strong havens of civilization. The fact that we're standing here is proof enough of our resilience, I sure didn't come this far just to--"

"...Oh. So Firecracker's flame got snuffed." There were no tears really, just an empty...numbness. "Just one more thing these Reapers will answer for."

Joseph Joestar & Lisa Lisa - Prologue
"THIS MEANS WAR!"

Joseph Joestar's life wasn't really the most boring, and while some would think that that was a good thing, it was honestly a little boring to have excitement happen all the time. It was fun and all crashing a plane into the water while it was being robbed. It was fun mowing down a vampire with a tommy gun. It was fun and all fighting Aztec gods, meeting his long lost mother, having his new friend die, and meeting his wife... Well, actually, only most of that was fun.

The same went for the weirdest Tuesday that JoJo had ever gone through that, a year later, seemed like a weird dream that he wondered popped into his head after eating too much cheese. Truth be told, the only things he remembered about it were some people talking about a rebellion against some guy named... Eric? Ethan? Elliot? Something like that. But all that seemed to be overshadowed by a lot of other things, like the strange sickness that the main villain, whoever he was again, created, which in turn was overshadowed by the most important things of all. The cute girls! I mean, there was that Riri chick, that Noel chick, and that Alicia girl! They all totally had the hots for JoJo, but who could blame them? He was a total stud!

Well, at least three of those statements were lies, but whatever.

If nothing else, that weird dream (Was it even a dream? Whatever.) at least inspired Joseph to name his daughter "Holy," in honor of the first time he had yelled "Holy shit!" so loudly after he dropped his wedding ring. That was nice. Suzi Q thought it was nice too. And then there was Mom sorta just shrugging.

So there was that. Normal, ordinary life became the new exciting life for Joseph Joestar, now 20 years old. It had been two years since Caesar's death, one year since coming up with the idea for Holy's name, and so on. Time really did seem to move faster when less was happening. At least, in Joseph's opinion. Did he sometimes yearn for yet another bizarre adventure? Well, sometimes. But then he remembered all the people that died during those adventures, and ah... He went back to remembering how he would much rather change his daughter's diapers than put up with that Eric guy or whatever again.

But fate has a strange way of working.

Just as the Zepelli were bound to the fate of sacrificing themselves, the Joestars were fated to never rest easy, always on edge because of whatever strange adventure may come their way. And this was no exception.

Suddenly, a world that neither Joseph Joestar, nor the woman accompanying him, Lisa Lisa, had any idea about. Reapers, robots, planets, time travel... What the hell was going on here?

4W3K4iB.jpg

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! What's going on here?! Where am I?!" JoJo exclaimed, attempting to get a word in. Between the redheaded chick and the robot chick that looked like she was straight outta Metropolis, that seemed to be impossible. The hell?! They were in... some ship? God, it was almost like he was in a goddamn real life Flash Gordon film serial! All these weird buttons! Holy shit! What was this?! The set of the Frankenstein movie?! What the--

"JoJo, please, calm yourself."

A youthful looking woman who was far older than she let on calmly nudged Joseph's arm. Though she was shorter than Joseph, standing at 5'7 compared to his 6'5, she had a strange aura of authority and strength that was uncommon for women of her time period, but nevertheless, the woman known as Lisa Lisa remained calm, even in a bizarrely unfamiliar situation like this.

When an Aztec god of fitness stabbed you in the leg and played it like a guitar, nothing seemed to surprise you these days.

2vNSt1B.gif

"Yelling like a madman won't get you anywhere, so if we're going to find anything useful, it'll be through a more efficient method than that. Am I understood?"

tumblr_inline_ng27nb8I7h1t1jsa0.png

"A-Ah, yes, Ma."

To anyone who knew Joseph Joestar, the sight of that must surely have shocked them, for no regular person could just easily silence him with few words such as that... Right?

Before Lisa Lisa would be able to say much more, it would seem that a young man, likely around Joseph's age, would approach the two of them. The boy gave Lisa Lisa a strange... sense of familiarity, even though she could swear from Earth to the moon that she had never met him before. Gut feelings never got Lisa Lisa very far, but... Well, why the hell not?

nO3ucG9.gif

"Of course. It is no bother at all," Lisa Lisa simply replied. Looked like the years had softened her up a bit. She could imagine that back then, no one would dare approach her... Damn. Hopefully, she wasn't losing her edge or anything. But on the other hand, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. After all, she wouldn't give away the time she had spent reconnecting with Joseph for anything at all.

With that being said, Lisa Lisa would bend down and help Johnny up, though upon doing so, she would see... something strange on the back of his neck. A mark that stuck out from under his shirt. Wait a minute... That couldn't be...?!

"Young man... Might I ask what your name is?" The woman inquired, her smile leaving her face as quickly as it had appeared.

Meanwhile, as for the guy that approached Joseph...

fEsQa0m.jpg

"WHOAAA! Who the hell are you, man?! You look just like me!" Joseph exclaimed, noting the other man's uncanny physical resemblance to him. As though examining an exotic animal or something, JoJo would walk around the man and examine him, from head to toe. Same facial structure, same height, damn! If Joseph didn't know any better, he'd say that this man was like some sorta long lost relative! But that'd just be crazy!

tumblr_inline_ng27lzbhOh1t1jsa0.png

"What's up then? The name's Joseph! Joseph Joestar! Friends call me JoJo! Who might you be?"

@DBZ7

The man shrugged. "That's because it's a space ship. You look like you're from a time frame that is far behind this one." He looked to the women's face when she introduced herself.

"I'm just an assistant around here," spoke the man. "I imagine this is a strange experience for you, but it goes both ways, you know? Before I know it... a god of magic is gonna show up or something."

maxresdefault.jpg

Emmeryn didn't know what the man meant when he said what he said about a Space Ship. She just clutched her staff.

"A God of Magic?" She asked. "What's that like?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"No, they can be stopped. We will stop them. Somehow. We figured out a way to conquer Grimm, drive them back and establish strong havens of civilization. The fact that we're standing here is proof enough of our resilience, I sure didn't come this far just to--"

"...Oh. So Firecracker's flame got snuffed." There were no tears really, just an empty...numbness. "Just one more thing these Reapers will answer for."
"In order to stop something you have to know how!" shouted Ruby. It seemed this version of her was far more angry then her younger one; and has seen much more violence and death.

"We managed to push back Grimm with the help of dust uncle; with out it we would of fallen long ago." simple put Ruby, her tone even cold. They're was a small silence before Ruby spoke up.

"I have a way to bring her back..." mumbled Ruby to her uncle.

"but I need your help." she asked.

"I think its time you listen to the commander of this ship." stated Shepard.

"I will not allow outbursts like these. Let's all head to the decking bay, and we can we spare down there." suggest Shepard.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!
Was this woman an idiot? It didn't seem she grasped the gravity of the situation. Broly came onto this ship of his own free will and the only way he'd be leaving? It'd be of his own volition and no one else's no matter what kind of authority this woman believed herself to have. Besides, the last person who tried to control him was drifting along space as a corpse after Broly backhanded him off the Normandy. As Shepard presumably threatened him with the looming warning of a 'punishment' being in store for him if he didn't settle down, Broly scoffed.

"Hehehehehe, be my guest!"

He wouldn't kill this woman for speaking out of turn at him like this. Not just yet anyway. He still had so much to learn about these creatures! What kind of powers would they throw his way before he crushed them into dust? Once he had that information however? Then this ship and it's denizens were as good as dead and so were the Reapers.
tumblr_m0hwah3PaD1qc2r5c.jpg

"Big talk? Coming from the guy making himself sound like a god, that's some pretty ironic shit right there. Tell me, Mister Super Saiyan..."

A harsh and grating tearing sound could be heard as Shizuo effortlessly tore one of the support crew seats from its bolts and lifted it above his head, his face red with rage.

"Have you ever had a guy bust your head open with a spaceship chair, because you're about to!"
"God? No...I am the Devil!"

Broly wasn't even the slightest bit intimidated as Shizuo ripped the seat out of the floor. If Broly were to one up him, he'd end up tearing the ship in two and that wouldn't be good for anyone. Least of all the people on here who couldn't breath in space, which included Broly. But unlike a good majority of the others, he had a barrier. As Shizuo made his way close with the obvious intent to strike Broly with the chair, Broly's body tensed up and his fist reared back and began to glow with energy.

"No. But I'll bust your head open with my hands!"

As Shizuo lowered the chair in favor of heading to the bay as Shepard had decreed, Broly snickered. Turning to follow after them, he'd stop and stared at the girl who had made her way in. Seemed to be just another brat. Why were they being summoned here? What possible use could they have had? Except to die and thus provide the saiyan some amusement.
wc5s8RB.jpg

"O-okay..."
"Okay? I wouldn't be so sure of that, child. Those monsters the captain of this ship spoke of are still out there! Waiting to make their move! Who knows when they'll strike next! Hahahahaha!" His merciless taunting complete, Broly sought to roughly shove past Haruka as he made his way out of the arena and to the bay to get this spar underway. But not before he shot one look back at Esper. The being was certainly cocky. But all that cockiness wouldn't save him when Broly left him as just a bloody smear on the side of this ship's metal walls.

@Kaykay @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T. @The Tactician

"I don't understand your question," replied the man. His face was twisted into a form of confusion. Was this woman not some kind of mage?

"I'm sorry if I offended you. I meant to ask what is godhood like?" Emmeryn said.

"I'm not sure what say... It was just an example. Something tells me a god would be kind of lonely. Being above everyone and all..." The man looked away, searching for an answer. "... Don't you wield magic?"

Emmeryn listened to him talk about being a god. "Sounds like a burden." She said softly.

Emmeryn nodded. "Yes, I do. Although, I prefer more peaceful methods, I will use it if I have to." She said, producing a fire tome. She held her staff. "I also am the keeper of the Fire Emblem, an artifact of magical power in my country."

"He must have a device like that of the Normandy's. I was hoping for something in a higher grade, I wanna improve the ship in case of a Reaper encounter." stated Tali. With that, she went back to typing, thinking the conversation to be over.
"Well, I'll see if I can drag him over here, he knows more of the time traveling powers than me..."

Mastermind was about to turn around and leave the area, but out of nowhere, another time rift opened up above him, a familiar face popping out of it from an upside-down position.

"You called, Mastermind?"

As Esper purposely teased his other self, Mastermind looked like he was trying to hold his annoyance in, sighing out to calm himself.

"Anyways... If you were curious about time manipulation, now's the chance. I can't guarantee if Esper's going to stick around and play nice, but still, it's your interests."

@TheColourlessRainbow

"Well, I'll see if I can drag him over here, he knows more of the time traveling powers than me..."

Mastermind was about to turn around and leave the area, but out of nowhere, another time rift opened up above him, a familiar face popping out of it from an upside-down position.

"You called, Mastermind?"

As Esper purposely teased his other self, Mastermind looked like he was trying to hold his annoyance in, sighing out to calm himself.

"Anyways... If you were curious about time manipulation, now's the chance. I can't guarantee if Esper's going to stick around and play nice, but still, it's your interests."

@TheColourlessRainbow
"How did you create your time traveling device?" asked Tali towards Esper, her focus still on the console.

"Oh? he said in a sarcastic tone.

"You managed to lose your version of me? How so?" he asked. It seemed the man knew of the multiverse, but it was unclear why he had distaste for any of the Sixth Carriers. Or why he was even here.
"It was Quarry Junction. We had to get to the Great Khans on a ridge.... Rex was with me and....the other you. I had decided to try and approach the situation stealthily using my Anti Material Rifle to pick them off from a distance. About half way to the ridge we needed to be at the Deathclaw Alpha and Mother showed up. Those goddamn monsters were hard as hell to kill. It took all my remaining Anti Material Rifle shots to take them down an then some. After they were defeated however two more Deathclaws showed. I was only left with my revolvers and no way to stealth kill so we decided to attack from a small hill. It..... Wasn't enough..... The other you and Rex fell before I finally killed them and any other Deathclaw in the area via psycho induced rampage..... Losing you both along with Cass and Veronica earlier.... Threw me into a goddamn rampage of any enemy we had...."

Six paused after explaining all of this..

"I met a guy name 'Craig Boone' and we raided Caesar's camp together. I even went after the Omerta's. House didn't fare any better. After all was said and done I spent my time with the Followers trying to learn from them..... Until...Whatever the hell those things were attacked... Wiped out the NCR, Followers, Everyone till I was the last standing....."

"Everyone's dead now.... Least on my end but you seem to know more about well 'other Couriers that are me'... Is that why you hate me...? Because of what some other idiot who looks like me did....?"

Now it was Six's turn to fire off some question as he stared at Arcade. His eyes showed only remorse but also a faint hint of rage. This rage more than likely towards the Reapers. His usual nice facade.... The 'mask' had shattered upon seeing Arcade again.... Even if this one seemed to hate him...

@TheColourlessRainbow

Joseph Joestar & Lisa Lisa - Prologue
"THIS MEANS WAR!"

Joseph Joestar's life wasn't really the most boring, and while some would think that that was a good thing, it was honestly a little boring to have excitement happen all the time. It was fun and all crashing a plane into the water while it was being robbed. It was fun mowing down a vampire with a tommy gun. It was fun and all fighting Aztec gods, meeting his long lost mother, having his new friend die, and meeting his wife... Well, actually, only most of that was fun.

The same went for the weirdest Tuesday that JoJo had ever gone through that, a year later, seemed like a weird dream that he wondered popped into his head after eating too much cheese. Truth be told, the only things he remembered about it were some people talking about a rebellion against some guy named... Eric? Ethan? Elliot? Something like that. But all that seemed to be overshadowed by a lot of other things, like the strange sickness that the main villain, whoever he was again, created, which in turn was overshadowed by the most important things of all. The cute girls! I mean, there was that Riri chick, that Noel chick, and that Alicia girl! They all totally had the hots for JoJo, but who could blame them? He was a total stud!

Well, at least three of those statements were lies, but whatever.

If nothing else, that weird dream (Was it even a dream? Whatever.) at least inspired Joseph to name his daughter "Holy," in honor of the first time he had yelled "Holy shit!" so loudly after he dropped his wedding ring. That was nice. Suzi Q thought it was nice too. And then there was Mom sorta just shrugging.

So there was that. Normal, ordinary life became the new exciting life for Joseph Joestar, now 20 years old. It had been two years since Caesar's death, one year since coming up with the idea for Holy's name, and so on. Time really did seem to move faster when less was happening. At least, in Joseph's opinion. Did he sometimes yearn for yet another bizarre adventure? Well, sometimes. But then he remembered all the people that died during those adventures, and ah... He went back to remembering how he would much rather change his daughter's diapers than put up with that Eric guy or whatever again.

But fate has a strange way of working.

Just as the Zepelli were bound to the fate of sacrificing themselves, the Joestars were fated to never rest easy, always on edge because of whatever strange adventure may come their way. And this was no exception.

Suddenly, a world that neither Joseph Joestar, nor the woman accompanying him, Lisa Lisa, had any idea about. Reapers, robots, planets, time travel... What the hell was going on here?

4W3K4iB.jpg

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! What's going on here?! Where am I?!" JoJo exclaimed, attempting to get a word in. Between the redheaded chick and the robot chick that looked like she was straight outta Metropolis, that seemed to be impossible. The hell?! They were in... some ship? God, it was almost like he was in a goddamn real life Flash Gordon film serial! All these weird buttons! Holy shit! What was this?! The set of the Frankenstein movie?! What the--

"JoJo, please, calm yourself."

A youthful looking woman who was far older than she let on calmly nudged Joseph's arm. Though she was shorter than Joseph, standing at 5'7 compared to his 6'5, she had a strange aura of authority and strength that was uncommon for women of her time period, but nevertheless, the woman known as Lisa Lisa remained calm, even in a bizarrely unfamiliar situation like this.

When an Aztec god of fitness stabbed you in the leg and played it like a guitar, nothing seemed to surprise you these days.

2vNSt1B.gif

"Yelling like a madman won't get you anywhere, so if we're going to find anything useful, it'll be through a more efficient method than that. Am I understood?"

tumblr_inline_ng27nb8I7h1t1jsa0.png

"A-Ah, yes, Ma."

To anyone who knew Joseph Joestar, the sight of that must surely have shocked them, for no regular person could just easily silence him with few words such as that... Right?

Before Lisa Lisa would be able to say much more, it would seem that a young man, likely around Joseph's age, would approach the two of them. The boy gave Lisa Lisa a strange... sense of familiarity, even though she could swear from Earth to the moon that she had never met him before. Gut feelings never got Lisa Lisa very far, but... Well, why the hell not?

nO3ucG9.gif

"Of course. It is no bother at all," Lisa Lisa simply replied. Looked like the years had softened her up a bit. She could imagine that back then, no one would dare approach her... Damn. Hopefully, she wasn't losing her edge or anything. But on the other hand, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. After all, she wouldn't give away the time she had spent reconnecting with Joseph for anything at all.

With that being said, Lisa Lisa would bend down and help Johnny up, though upon doing so, she would see... something strange on the back of his neck. A mark that stuck out from under his shirt. Wait a minute... That couldn't be...?!

"Young man... Might I ask what your name is?" The woman inquired, her smile leaving her face as quickly as it had appeared.

Meanwhile, as for the guy that approached Joseph...

fEsQa0m.jpg

"WHOAAA! Who the hell are you, man?! You look just like me!" Joseph exclaimed, noting the other man's uncanny physical resemblance to him. As though examining an exotic animal or something, JoJo would walk around the man and examine him, from head to toe. Same facial structure, same height, damn! If Joseph didn't know any better, he'd say that this man was like some sorta long lost relative! But that'd just be crazy!

tumblr_inline_ng27lzbhOh1t1jsa0.png

"What's up then? The name's Joseph! Joseph Joestar! Friends call me JoJo! Who might you be?"

@DBZ7
As Lisa Lisa helped Johnny to his feet, the young man could barely hear the conversation going on between the two similar looking large men that were close by. Perhaps a pair of brothers talking? Either way, Johnny brought his attention back to Lisa Lisa as his weak knees did their best to support his weight.
"Thank you ma'am." He nodded until he heard the woman's question and the tone of her voice.

She was asking for her identity. But not in manner that Valentine's terrorists would use. But as if she had learned something shocking or terrifying.
But she did just help Johnny from having to crawl across the the floor so it would only be right, he supposed.

"My name? Johnny. Johnny..."

Jonathan was taken aback from the man's language, but did not say anything as the man's vocabulary was none of his business.
Smiling when it was obvious that he meant no harm, Jonathan started to offer his hand for a hearty shake, only to retract it in shock when Joseph revealed himself.

"'J-Joestar', you said? Impossible! M-my name is Jonathan..."

jonathan-joestar.jpg

f5b1ca2ccece11b1a9ad371eb873d049.jpg

"Joestar."

The two young men said in unison, uttering the birthright of a lineage that stretched beyond time.
The atmosphere seemed heavy.

@Verite

The Master - Prologue

tumblr_m9hw8pZwcX1qgz9tno3_250.gif

The Master sat around in his TARDIS, enjoying the time he had with it and his other trinkets before he would eventually had to part with them.
But for now he sat back, enjoying it as well as his acquired Sonic Screwdriver as well as... Some pointy stick?

Now what was it called... Gai Buidi? Ga Bundi? Well it was some sort of weapon... And had traces of being repaired in the past.
Regardless he had no actual use for it, he just wanted something shiny. So he tucked it in one of the shelves, hopefully Blonde wouldn't be too mad.

Then out of sight and out of mind he rushed to the TARDIS controls and announced out loud to himself.
"Ok TARDIS! Now that you're mine I want to see all the Universes sights again! Take me to... Oh I don't know... TAKE ME TO SKARO!".
He then pulled the lever and the TARDIS made his typical noise as it took off.

BZZZZZZZZZKKRRRRRT!

"Bzzzzz what!? TARDIS what the hell was that?" the Master then shouted at it.
Going to check the monitor it showed the TARDIS was indeed landed... But not on Skaro.
"Well, I might as well see where we are..." the Master stated before wandering out get a look.
Except as soon as he left the TARDIS began going again, leaving without the Master.

"Aw what!? That's not fair!" the Master began to frantically shout.
Running back to the TARDIS and trying to pry the door open, but didn't even get half way towards it before the TARDIS was gone.
Taking a sigh he then instantly perked up and went "Well! Time to play Doctor!" as he pulled the Sonic Screwdriver out of his pocket and spun it in the air.

tumblr_m2w9c5rKmo1qkjxrmo2_500.gif

Taking a look at his surroundings he got the idea he was on a space ship.
And it didn't take long to realize a crowd was forming, so for the moment he followed out of curiousity.
Led him to a girl named Shepard, who seemed to give everyone a Speech.
Something about working on the ship, it being a safe haven... and time travel?

tumblr_mlq1c8vYSy1s5r0jno5_500.gif

Huh, maybe losing the TARDIS wasn't so bad after all. Though for the meantime it seemed everyone was just killing time.
So for the meantime the Master wandered off to the Combat Information Center.

@Anyone at the Combat Center

Last edited:
tumblr_m0hwah3PaD1qc2r5c.jpg

"Big talk? Coming from the guy making himself sound like a god, that's some pretty ironic shit right there. Tell me, Mister Super Saiyan..."

A harsh and grating tearing sound could be heard as Shizuo effortlessly tore one of the support crew seats from its bolts and lifted it above his head, his face red with rage.

"Have you ever had a guy bust your head open with a spaceship chair, because you're about to!"
"Okay? I wouldn't be so sure of that, child. Those monsters the captain of this ship spoke of are still out there! Waiting to make their move! Who knows when they'll strike next! Hahahahaha!" His merciless taunting complete, Broly sought to roughly shove past Haruka as he made his way out of the arena and to the bay to get this spar underway. But not before he shot one look back at Esper. The being was certainly cocky. But all that cockiness wouldn't save him when Broly left him as just a bloody smear on the side of this ship's metal walls.

@Kaykay @TheColourlessRainbow @C.T. @The Tactician

Between Shizuo's destruction of the ship and Broly's taunting, one might think the 12 year old girl would become afraid. And they would be right. But that didn't mean she'd just tremble in fear as the large man spoke so rudely and the smaller man broke the seats!

x8rcooF.jpg

"Cut. It. Out!" Haruka screamed, fearlessly taking a step with each word towards the two of them. Her cry echoed throughout the room, the voice coming from the small girl being surprisingly loud.

"What are you guys even fighting for? Can't you be normal human beings?" she pouted, crossing her arms. Right after she said that, Karasu pulled her a little back and stood in front of her protectively, almost like a father. What a troublesome, meddling girl. But that was part of why he protected her, wasn't it?

char_33295.jpg

"..."

He didn't seem to have much to say, just staring them down.

@The Tactician @Kakarot!

Last edited:

Prologue: The Safety of the Normandy

They were coming....

and any who knew about them could not stop them....

for they are The Reapers.

With the help of Elliot, The Reapers were finally able to quarantine a galaxy; starting their massive purge of all organic and synthetic life. Made of metal and flesh, The Reapers stormed planets with ease. Most, if not all planets resisted; pushing all their strength into their weapons and armies. Many planets fell within the first few hours, while others managed to last only a mere 48 hours. None have been able to stop the inevitable instead they've only slowed it. Now, its your planets time.

latest

Your planet, your home; has finally been invaded; or you managed to leave your home before you watched the massive beasts arrive. Few planets knew of the incoming arrival of the Reapers, and those who do have failed in stopping them. However, you managed to escape one way or another; and find your way onto the Normandy, a ship that's housing all who wish to flee from The Reapers. However, the the ships commander; Commander Shepard, has a price. Her price is that all who is on her ship, do their part; in whatever way they can. May it be cooking, cleaning, repairing, or even lookout, however you must do what you can. As the max number of people hit, a voice was heard on the intercom

"Please make your way to the War room, a yellow light path will show you your way." said a female voice.

It seemed a familiar face walked with you to the war room, all though she now looked different. and has yet to say a word.
GgknWJvB5-c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You all stand in the ships War room, where a galactic map shows all worlds currently under invasion by the Reapers, and the ones that have been left in ruins. The map seems to have 4 layers, one showing the past worlds, one showing the current worlds, another showing the future worlds, and another showing all alternate worlds of this galaxy. The map seems to be very complex.

Kotobukiya-Mass-Effect-3-Shepard-Bishoujo.jpg

"So, I have gathered you all in this room for a single reason. The planets on this map are dwindling; and I cant stand here and do nothing. So, we're on our way to find a very ancient tribe; with our new time-travel device we should be able to find them befor- "

maxresdefault.jpg

"ma'am, I'm sorry but we have a urgent matter." interrupted Edi.

"What is it?" asked Shepard as she began to power walk towards Edi.

"Our fuel tanks have taken massive damage, and we have almost completely run out of fuel." answered Edi quickly, her metallic voice almost charming with its sense of femininity.

"What." sharply spoke Shepard as she stopped mid-step.

"However, I managed to recourse; a world offers resources to those who need it. It also implies that any refugees who seek a safe haven from The Reapers should come, for it offers protection." said Edi matter of factually.

Shepard's face twisted into a form of anger, then relaxed.

"You need to ask me before you make these decisions next time, Okay?" Shepard said, it was far more a command then a question, but it had the sense of softness like a freshly new pillow. Edi nodded, only to then walk back the way she came. Shepard looked to the crowed,

"You all are dismissed from your duties till we arrive to this new planet; however be careful because this safe haven might not be what it claims." and with that Shepard walked back to the galactic map.

It seemed you had plenty of things to do!

Go to Deck 1: Captain's Cabin, Go to Deck 2: Combat Information Center, Go to Deck 3: Crew's Quarters, Go to Deck 4: Engineering, go to Deck 5: Hangar , Go to the Med-Bay, Stay in the war room/talk to Shepard, or talk to Elizabeth.

This round will end Jan 30th, 5PM EDT

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Hiyori Iki and Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asriel Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]

Ponyville. Poor, peaceful Ponyville. Never in their lives has its residents thought they'd be ground zero for Equestria's total annihilation.

Thankfully, they had the Elements of Harmony on their side. Twilight had managed to hole her friends and their close family up in her treehouse, and maintain a barrier around it that could no doubt nullify an atomic blast.

Alicorn magic is powerful, yo.

But due to the power it required, she could only hold it for a short while. Good thing all they needed was a short while.

"Rainbow, I said board the gosh darn door! These monsters ain't givin' us the time o' day!" barked the usually level-headed farmpony, peeking out the library window taking shots at any approaching Reapers with her shotgun. She never really thought she'd have to use the thing...but these things were past Discord levels of violent.

"I'm working on it, I'm working on it! Geez, AJ...doesn't Twi still have this place on lockdown?" retorted the prismatic pegasus, hammering planks of wood hastily over the doors with the help of little Scootaloo, "Yeah, I thought they couldn't get through the shield!"

Applejack fumed, "You two better not be givin' me lip! This is a life or death situation, y'hear?!"

whining_rarity_activates__power_up__by_mlpshadowchickenpie-d5j4ybi.gif

"Death?! W-We're all going to die!" wailed Rarity over her endless bawling, her mascara running and tarnishing her snow-white cheeks. Sweetie and Pinkie were right there with her, wallowing in each other's anguish. Fluttershy, in the meantime, was trying her damnedest to calm the three of them down, but to no avail.

154992__UNOPT__pinkie-pie_pinkie-cry.gif

She sighed, moving on to more pressing matters, "Applebloom? Twilight? Are the Elements ready yet?" she asked, looking very serene about the whole situation.

"Yes, they're all set! Everypony, gather around! We can do this together!" bellowed Princess Twilight, bringing her respective Element atop her horned head. Rainbow Dash bolted to her side as Scootaloo curried along, while Applejack raced to her sister Applebloom's side, quickly pulling her into a tight hug. Fluttershy, on the other hand, had to drag the rest of them over by the ear. Once they were grouped up, the lot of them donned their Elements, and the power of all six of them combined could be felt throughout the room. Twilight began the chant...just as there was a banging at the door.

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and the Magic of Friendship, heed my plea! Ponyville stands on the brink of doomsday, and soon, so will the entirety of Equestria! To stop them, we call upon the Elements of Harmony! They are:"

Thump

"Applejack, representin' the Element of Honesty!"

Thump

"Fluttershy, representing the Element of Kindness!"

Thump

"P-, Pinkie Pie, representing the Element of Laughter!"

Thump!

"Rarity, representing the Element of Generosity!"

Thump!

"Rainbow Dash, representing the Element of Loyalty!"

Thump!

"And I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, representing the Element of Magic! With my spark, we form...the Elements of Harmony!"

latest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AJ, wake up! Siiiis! C'mon!"

mlfw10255-137768274998.gif

Applejack jumped, her signature Stetson tumbling off her blonde head. Applebloom giggled, "We've been draggin' you around for the past half-hour now! Didja doze off again?"

Applejack smiled and chuckled weakly, picking her hat off the ground and standing herself up, "C'mon, you already know the answer to that question."

The two of them laughed together while Applebloom ran to her sister's side, and Applejack eyed up the people that'd been hanging around her the whole time. Two human girls, and a pair of men in suits. What a dandy place to wake up into...

applejack_sad_face_by_hoovythekos-d5q651b.jpg

"Howdy y'all. Have we been introduced yet...?" the drowsy mare asked genuinely, not really knowing if she knew any of them or not. Since harnessing her Element, she's been rather out of it.

@Crow @Bomb

Ponyville. Poor, peaceful Ponyville. Never in their lives has its residents thought they'd be ground zero for Equestria's total annihilation.

Thankfully, they had the Elements of Harmony on their side. Twilight had managed to hole her friends and their close family up in her treehouse, and maintain a barrier around it that could no doubt nullify an atomic blast.

Alicorn magic is powerful, yo.

But due to the power it required, she could only hold it for a short while. Good thing all they needed was a short while.

"Rainbow, I said board the gosh darn door! These monsters ain't givin' us the time o' day!" barked the usually level-headed farmpony, peeking out the library window taking shots at any approaching Reapers with her shotgun. She never really thought she'd have to use the thing...but these things were past Discord levels of violent.

"I'm working on it, I'm working on it! Geez, AJ...doesn't Twi still have this place on lockdown?" retorted the prismatic pegasus, hammering planks of wood hastily over the doors with the help of little Scootaloo, "Yeah, I thought they couldn't get through the shield!"

Applejack fumed, "You two better not be givin' me lip! This is a life or death situation, y'hear?!"

whining_rarity_activates__power_up__by_mlpshadowchickenpie-d5j4ybi.gif

"Death?! W-We're all going to die!" wailed Rarity over her endless bawling, her mascara running and tarnishing her snow-white cheeks. Sweetie and Pinkie were right there with her, wallowing in each other's anguish. Fluttershy, in the meantime, was trying her damnedest to calm the three of them down, but to no avail.

154992__UNOPT__pinkie-pie_pinkie-cry.gif

She sighed, moving on to more pressing matters, "Applebloom? Twilight? Are the Elements ready yet?" she asked, looking very serene about the whole situation.

"Yes, they're all set! Everypony, gather around! We can do this together!" bellowed Princess Twilight, bringing her respective Element atop her horned head. Rainbow Dash bolted to her side as Scootaloo curried along, while Applejack raced to her sister Applebloom's side, quickly pulling her into a tight hug. Fluttershy, on the other hand, had to drag the rest of them over by the ear. Once they were grouped up, the lot of them donned their Elements, and the power of all six of them combined could be felt throughout the room. Twilight began the chant...just as there was a banging at the door.

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and the Magic of Friendship, heed my plea! Ponyville stands on the brink of doomsday, and soon, so will the entirety of Equestria! To stop them, we call upon the Elements of Harmony! They are:"

Thump

"Applejack, representin' the Element of Honesty!"

Thump

"Fluttershy, representing the Element of Kindness!"

Thump

"P-, Pinkie Pie, representing the Element of Laughter!"

Thump!

"Rarity, representing the Element of Generosity!"

Thump!

"Rainbow Dash, representing the Element of Loyalty!"

Thump!

"And I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, representing the Element of Magic! With my spark, we form...the Elements of Harmony!"

latest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AJ, wake up! Siiiis! C'mon!"

mlfw10255-137768274998.gif

Applejack jumped, her signature Stetson tumbling off her blonde head. Applebloom giggled, "We've been draggin' you around for the past half-hour now! Didja doze off again?"

Applejack smiled and chuckled weakly, picking her hat off the ground and standing herself up, "C'mon, you already know the answer to that question."

The two of them laughed together while Applebloom ran to her sister's side, and Applejack eyed up the people that'd been hanging around her the whole time. Two human girls, and a pair of men in suits. What a dandy place to wake up into...

"Howdy y'all. Have we been introduced yet...?" the drowsy mare asked genuinely, not really knowing if she knew any of them or not. Since harnessing her Element, she's been rather out of it.

@Crow @Bomb

"... Horses?" the girl went up to see if they were real.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

"... Horses?" the girl went up to see if they were real.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Applejack reflexively leaned away as the girl approached, standing at about the same height as her. No wonder she didn't have very fond memories of humans, their superior size always made them so brazen and brash towards ponykind.

"Ponies, actually, we're ponies," Applejack corrected, before Applebloom chimed in, "Earth ponies to be precise!"

@Bomb @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.