Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"AAAAAAAH! There's nothing to eat on us, really!" The Deku brothers lamented to the crazed doctor.

"BAW-! *BOOM*" A resounding explosion would be heard as the bomb erupted enveloping the giant cuccoo into a fiery inferno. As the dust cleared the now well cooked cuccoo would still be standing. "KWA..." The cuccoo fell to the ground with a hard thud and the mask would fall to the floor. The Mask of Wisdom was no theirs.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

Fist hitting steel would let of a loud clang sound as the Darknut staggered back trying to catch is footing again.

@FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

Kazuma's next action, as he saw the foe staggered by the punch, was to kick him in the face. He was human after all, and he needed to let his hand recover from the full force right cross he just delivered. And a kick was less painful to himself.

@Jeremi

Lank looked to Mitten. "There drummer than me for one. So I don't think they could and two I have only seen two boats. And three don't you think this might be that Monkey's ship?" He answered.

Antri nodded. "Yes the one who brought us all here is the true captain of this ship which the goblins apparently stole if I recall correctly. He was telling me and my friends this before we met all of you" He answered.

Then Lank and the Monkeys just as everyone else watched as the door opened. A room with a desk was ahead also it seemed it was a lot larger inside.
640x351_8458_The_captain_s_private_quarters_2d_illustration_interior_medieval_ship_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

@Archwar @The Tactician @Shattered Secrets @york

Lank looked to Mitten. "There drummer than me for one. So I don't think they could and two I have only seen two boats. And three don't you think this might be that Monkey's ship?" He answered.

Antri nodded. "Yes the one who brought us all here is the true captain of this ship which the goblins apparently stole if I recall correctly. He was telling me and my friends this before we met all of you" He answered.

Then Lank and the Monkeys just as everyone else watched as the door opened. A room with a desk was ahead also it seemed it was a lot larger inside.
640x351_8458_The_captain_s_private_quarters_2d_illustration_interior_medieval_ship_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

@Archwar @The Tactician @Shattered Secrets @york

"If the captain is alive, I'm not blowing it up, if the captain is dead, I'm blowing it up. Also, Lank, you have such a high opinion of yourself don't you?" Mitten remarked. The door then creaked open allowing him to see what was inside. The room itself was typical of a ship's captain quarters. A single, comfy bed was nestled in a corner, a chair was near by the bed, tables and desks were scattered about, a few rugs adorn the floor, and candles provided extra light. Mitten began examining the room for anything out of place.

@Pirate Peeps

The creature didn't speak English, so it ignored Dage's threat. The creature reared and began to charge, spewing steam from it. It ran for Hanji and Levi.

@Crimson Spartan
Dage simply aimed to hold the beast down, his huge metal form weighing about as much as a tank, and his brute strength, he dug his fingers into the steel horns, aiming it's head down, trying to stop it in it's tracks
"Now would be a good time to prove you're not useless" he murmurs as he turns to the others "Kill this damn beast, and I won't kill you myself when I'm done with it"

@Lizzy
@The Silver Paladin
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan

As Dage held it down, Astarte's white arms soared above the beast before crashing down onto its head in an attempt to smash the thing.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

@Verite @Librarian Cat @FireDrake150 @Afterlife

The hall disappears. Saber Nero suddenly falls to the ground. It would be funny, if the place you were in was normal. You seemed to be in a twisted version of some woods.

You were in a Holy Circle of some sort, and Creatures watched you all. They as around the woods, watching:

GI_920_2.jpg

You heard Zant. "Well, I didn't think you would make it this far. Well done. This challenge is called The Silent Realm. You mst find Four tears to fill your tear vessels. But if you leave the circle, the Guardians will awaken. If they find you and catch you, you will be sent back to the beginning, and have to go find the other tears from there. Good luck." he laughed. The Sabers dematerialized temporarily, but you could call them if you needed to.
Aha. More vessel madness. Alright, then. No time to waste.

Accelerator and Kanzaki would explore in an attempt to find the tears.

@The Silver Paladin

Lank shrugged. "Well it's always been oh Link your the best oh Link your the Hero of Time. Lank did you know your brother saved the world twice? I just I'm considered the dumb one so I guess I do." He explained and sighed Reci appeared as if to confer the Lank.

Once all of the group went inside the door Shut. Water began to fill the room slowly and it seemed the scene moved a bit higher making the quarters seem to have as though an attic sort. The group hears a noise from below and behind.

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Majoras-Mask-3D-How-to-Defeat-Gyorg.jpg

The Gyorg you would see swimming underneath and appeared to look kind of like it had a mask.

Then from the other sound the noise behind revealed a man with a skull. "Skeleton King" The Monkey team commented. "Give us back Chiro"

I_am_The_Skeleton_King.png

The Skeleton King laughed. "No you foolish Monkey's I see you like me have made friends."

@york @The Tactician @Shattered Secrets @Archwar

Lank shrugged. "Well it's always been oh Link your the best oh Link your the Hero of Time. Lank did you know your brother saved the world twice? I just I'm considered the dumb one so I guess I do." He explained and sighed Reci appeared as if to confer the Lank.

Once all of the group went inside the door Shut. Water began to fill the room slowly and it seemed the scene moved a bit higher making the quarters seem to have as though an attic sort. The group hears a noise from below and behind.

The Gyorg you would see swimming underneath and appeared to look kind of like it had a mask.

Then from the other sound the noise behind revealed a man with a skull. "Skeleton King" The Monkey team commented. "Give us back Chiro"

The Skeleton King laughed. "No you foolish Monkey's I see you like me have made friends."

"Fish is mine!" Serge shouted before diving beneath the waters, swallow in hand as he emulated the swimming of the aquatic life he had hunted for years. This was his sort of battle, and he wasn't going to let his catch escape him. Besides, perhaps the creature would make a fine meal?

Unknowingly, the fisherman licked his lips at the thought.

@york @Raven @Shattered Secrets @Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Raven
@The SHIP GROUPS

It seems Lank grabbed Mitten's arm and dragged him back toward the Captain's coders. While the Monkey Team Lead the others back there as well.

Getting a better look it appears the room did actually need two keys.

"Key?" Serge cocked his brow as they reunited with Lank and Mitten, holding up the key his group had discovered.

@Archwar @york @Raven
Serge inserted his key to open the door.

@Archwar @Raven @york @Shattered♦Secrets™

"Fish is mine!" Serge shouted before diving beneath the waters, swallow in hand as he emulated the swimming of the aquatic life he had hunted for years. This was his sort of battle, and he wasn't going to let his catch escape him. Besides, perhaps the creature would make a fine meal?

Unknowingly, the fisherman licked his lips at the thought.

@york @Raven @Shattered Secrets @Archwar
Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @Shattered Secrets @Archwar
137027_original.png

Madotsuki kept her eyes trained on the Skeleton King, casting a side glance at Serge who was going after the fish... She had activated her knife effect once more, but, she was standing perfectly still, not making a move quite yet... It looked like she was trying to assess the situation more than anything.

Lank looked to the water. "Um Serge I may can help I have something that may can grab on called a hookshot." He explained.

The Monkey team looked to Madotsuki. "We can help with the monkey king. He Is a swift fighter but can't take on to many when they work as one." Antari explained. "But someone will need to find Chiro if he's here to finish the Monkey King off." Nova nodded to Antari and went to look for Chiro if possible.

@Archwar @york @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™

Aha. More vessel madness. Alright, then. No time to waste.

Accelerator and Kanzaki would explore in an attempt to find the tears.

@The Silver Paladin

As you exited the circle, thing would immediately go south. Several tall figures that must have been the guardians awoke. Some creatures patrolled carrying swords, and the last group, the cloaked ones you saw earlier, carried swords. There was a tear in a tree's roots next to Kanzaki.

Mitten heard the door shut behind them. Readying for a fight, he raised his sword in a defensive stature as water began flooding the room. The scene then somehow moved higher revealing an attic of some sort. They were now on a platform when they heard a couple of noises around them. The cat saw some kind of large fish, its many sharp teeth appeared as if it could easily chew them up. Behind them was a humanoid with a skull for a head. The monkeys immediately shouted the thing's name as Skeleton King and then demended that he handed over a 'Chiro'. The Skeleton King mocked them by saying no and remarked they had made some friends.

"Skeleton King, oh how original. And they said something about Chiro? Let's hope this isn't the food type, I am getting hungry anyways!" Mitten thought. He also resisted the urge to facepalm at just how stupid the monkeys were. Any smart villain wouldn't just hand things like that. If they were cowards and threaten them then perhaps they would give up so Mitten decided to try and give Bony a chance.

"You can either hand over the mask and Chiro or I get to enjoy a new scratching post. I hear bones just make a lovely sound when claws tear them apart."

Mitten then heard Serge say he would take on the Fish. Running feet echoed followed by a splash. That would allow Mitten to take on Bony without worry about the fish, at least until Serge gets eaten by the thing. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. The monkeys volunteered to help take on the Skeleton King, even throwing in the information that he was a swift fighter, but couldn't handle more than few if they all worked together. That brought an idea.

"Oh, just how much can you take I wonder before you begin begging for mercy? I have an army at my claws, so have at thee Bony!"

@Raven @york @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™

Skeleton King looked to the man seeming to try and taunt him. "I will give you nothing." He replied. "And the threat of an army does not scare me." He explained then mover his hands soon a skeleton army appeared.

skeleton1.jpg

Antari and the others sighed. "As always Skeleton King you are a fool" Sprks yelled and his hands changed to magnetism.

The fish seemed to focus on staying as far a ways as it could from Serge for a time then turned to try heading straight at him to knock him under deeper.

@The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @Archwar

Skeleton King looked to the man seeming to try and taunt him. "I will give you nothing." He replied. "And the threat of an army does not scare me." He explained then mover his hands soon a skeleton army appeared.

skeleton1.jpg

Antari and the others sighed. "As always Skeleton King you are a fool" Sprks yelled and his hands changed to magnetism.

The fish seemed to focus on staying as far a ways as it could from Serge for a time then turned to try heading straight at him to knock him under deeper.

Sadly for the fish, Serge had no intentions of allowing it to create any space to charge him with. He kept on the beast, watching with a quiet fire in his heart building. The turn came and the beast's side was exposed for the briefest of moments. Strike as quick and true as a harpoon! Serge's moment had finally come! He did not think of the possibility of being slammed by the beast after his strike was made as he surged forward. All the man cared for now was if his swallow, held like a spear at the moment, would penetrate the beast's rough scales with a powerful thrust and draw blood in return for the coming body slam.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @Archwar @Raven

Skeleton King looked to the KITTEN seeming to try and taunt him. "I will give you nothing." He replied. "And the threat of an army does not scare me." He explained then mover his hands soon a skeleton army appeared.

skeleton1.jpg

"Nothing more than a bunch of bones against us, Warriors! To me!" Mitten roared. Behind him shapes began to take form. The Persian Warriors, unlike the regular and weaker Scout Cat, were far more tougher and smarter. Add to their long lives, the Persians are skillful and deadly warriors against weaker foes like Skeletons who were nothing more than mere bone.

"Tear them apart!" Mitten happily demanded. The Persians themselves replied with zealous will and began their brutal attack on the skeletons.

Sadly for the fish, Serge had no intentions of allowing it to create any space to charge him with. He kept on the beast, watching with a quiet fire in his heart building. The turn came and the beast's side was exposed for the briefest of moments. Strike as quick and true as a harpoon! Serge's moment had finally come! He did not think of the possibility of being slammed by the beast after his strike was made as he surged forward. All the man cared for now was if his swallow, held like a spear at the moment, would penetrate the beast's rough scales with a powerful thrust and draw blood in return for the coming body slam.

Serge managed to get a hook on the creature. It seemed to expose an opening more than it had to begin with.

Lank seemed to notice an eye move that might be the weak point which Serge gave him a chance to see he figured to help just slightly and used the hookshot coming at then pulled his blade and stabbed twice before flying back along with Serge managing not the get hit by the fish who tried to move away. "Alright I think we need to attack that eye you made an opening to get." Lank explained.

@The Tactician @york @Archwar @Shattered Secrets​

"Nothing more than a bunch of bones against us, Warriors! To me!" Mitten roared. Behind him shapes began to take form. The Persian Warriors, unlike the regular and weaker Scout Cat, were far more tougher and smarter. Add to their long lives, the Persians are skillful and deadly warriors against weaker foes like Skeletons who were nothing more than mere bone.

"Tear them apart!" Mitten happily demanded. The Persians themselves replied with zealous will and began their brutal attack on the skeletons.

The Skeleton army went straight toward the cat's. Skeleton King laughed. "Now I will deal with you and the Monkey's" He stated. He moved his staff and a monkey who seemed to be a follower appeared. "Take on your brother Antari" He demanded then began to run toward Mitten and the others with his staff held to fight. It seemed he planned hand to hand combat.

@Archwar @york @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™

Serge managed to get a hook on the creature. It seemed to expose an opening more than it had to begin with.

Lank seemed to notice an eye move that might be the weak point which Serge gave him a chance to see he figured to help just slightly and used the hookshot coming at then pulled his blade and stabbed twice before flying back along with Serge managing not the get hit by the fish who tried to move away. "Alright I think we need to attack that eye you made an opening to get." Lank explained.

@The Tactician @york @Archwar @Shattered Secrets​
As they moved back away from their foe, Serge nodded at Lank's idea with a smirk. He had been preparing his elemental energy for awhile, and now his third level technique was prepared. Focus and aim. Focus and aim. Focus and aim... Finally, his form surged upwards in the water, glowing with white innate, before suddenly darting back down.

Flying Arrow! With a mental scream, the fisherman aimed straight for the beast's eye like a deadly arrow. This technique was his most powerful move, one he had developed as a last ditch move during his first journey. Now though, he had mastered the technique, ready to stab away at the eye if the initial did not succeed.

Dinner time was almost here...

Status
Not open for further replies.