Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo5_500.png

Ri felt she might have overlooked something, so she retraced her steps, going to the locked door she had seen previously. Some friendly voice in her head was telling her so, and she was proud but not blind to being corrected. If it were truly locked, she would use the key she had acquired from the lava room.

"Are you all okay?", she asked the others in the area, as she noticed they had all gone quiet for some time.

@FireDrake150 @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies
'D'ast. I am well and truly fratzing lost.' said Star-Lord. It was difficult to admit, but he felt more comfortable slaying those monsters than solving these logic puzzles. Strax, meanwhile, had a different attitude. 'I am at full battle capacity, Sir, and am ready for action! Merely point me in the right direction, and I shall protect you until death!'
@Mari @FireDrake150

'D'ast. I am well and truly fratzing lost.' said Star-Lord. It was difficult to admit, but he felt more comfortable slaying those monsters than solving these logic puzzles. Strax, meanwhile, had a different attitude. 'I am at full battle capacity, Sir, and am ready for action! Merely point me in the right direction, and I shall protect you until death!'
@Mari @FireDrake150
tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

Ri looked back towards Star Lord as she heard him speak at the same time she went to the locked door. "I am not the best at this either. But if we try every possible path, look everywhere we could think of, perhaps we would be able to find our way?", she suggested. It was not the best plan or approach, but it was hers.

The Locked door would lead to a room with a vast pool of water. in the center would appear to ve a walkway connecting the front entryway, Perhaps through the blocked off door, to something further in. Meanwhile some lyrics repeat. "Tyrn it urn it upside down, turn it turn it upside down."

as you glance under water, On the other side of the room there appears to be a door as well as a passageway, Possibly to another room. It would seem Swimming is NOT optional here.

head to the door
investigate the path

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

(See Lava, See water. Turn it turn it upside down. elegy of emptiness, Sadness and disrepair. Explosives, Redirection of light. Animated (living) statues and kamikaze rats. Dfobe Tower is one of the most creative zelda dungeons out there.)

Last edited:
@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @DapperDogman

Raven returns to the kitchen, and the Yeti takes the cheese, dumps it in, and hands you the bottle. You take it to his wife so drinks it, and she finally says she feels better.

She hands you a key. "Can you please remove the threat that lives in the bedroom?" she says, lying back in the chair, looking like a fluffy pillow. "It will aid you in your goal."

Astarte nodded. She took the key in hand and moved to the bedroom door. After unlocking the door, assuming the key worked, she walked in. "Execute Rhododactylos." She called forth her Familiar, the two large white arms from her back, ready to take on whatever was in the bedroom.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @DapperDogman

A tired groan escaped Dage's helmet as he started marching his way into the bedroom, sword ripping itself free of the floor as he strides into the room confidently
"Whoever is in here, it would be wise to fight me here, and now...putting it off won't help you at all...I will find you, and I will end you"
After saying his bit, if the threat had not shown itself, he'd send out wisps of energy to scan for it

@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan
@The Silver Paladin
@Lizzy

Astarte nodded. She took the key in hand and moved to the bedroom door. After unlocking the door, assuming the key worked, she walked in. "Execute Rhododactylos." She called forth her Familiar, the two large white arms from her back, ready to take on whatever was in the bedroom.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @DapperDogman
A tired groan escaped Dage's helmet as he started marching his way into the bedroom, sword ripping itself free of the floor as he strides into the room confidently
"Whoever is in here, it would be wise to fight me here, and now...putting it off won't help you at all...I will find you, and I will end you"
After saying his bit, if the threat had not shown itself, he'd send out wisps of energy to scan for it

@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan
@The Silver Paladin
@Lizzy

A creature would burst through the wall, and roar:

205px-Goht.png

It seemed to be mechanical or something. You were now fighting:

Masked Mechanical Monster Goht.

"Oh, then I can have shrub stew!" Zanzibar pulled out a spoon and a bowl, a mad grin on his face," I wonder Deku Shrub tastes like in my belly?"

Zanzibar then somehow got out a pot, water, and yet another large, wooden spoon. He started looking around for wood. Fire would be taken care of because of a few simple fire spells. How he would enjoy the taste of Deku Stew!

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mitten followed below deck, understanding that there could be many pirates. He held his sword out following the group and found themselves at two doors. Either one could be helpful or harmful, but so far the pirates have proven to be incompetent idiots who liked blowing themselves up. The female human who was called Rosalina suggested that the group should split up. While not the greatest idea, at the moment it was better than staying togather. At least Serge had proven to be a capable fighter and Suki's trasnformations could help them out.

"I'll take the left, if anyone wishes to follow, the help would be appreciated. And Serge, I'll try not to kill the pirates, they are too dumb to live anyways."

"And more than likely the smarter ones are leading the idiots. Just find the key, nab the mask, and blow this ship so the pirates will be forced onto land. Then we can arrest them."

"AAAAAAAH! There's nothing to eat on us, really!" The Deku brothers lamented to the crazed doctor.

Bo being as short as he was just went morph ball and then popped up behind the big poultry. He turned and jumped in the air spinning violently until he was a ball of yellow. A second later Bo had crashed into the back of the chicken jabbing the Mani Katti into its back. "I'm a little hungry! And you're just taunting my stomach!" Bo's hands ignited with flames as he rode the chicken's back. He would start throwing balls of fire at its head shouting his hatred for nature. "Now to cook it thoroughly!" With one hand Bo reached in his pocket and pulled out a large bomb. "Cluck Cluck..." The bomb began to tick and Bo grabbed the Mani Katti and slid down the side of the chicken before rolling the bomb at its feet. Bo then log rolled across the floor, finally stopping at the edge of the iron doors "Boom". Here he came to a stand and watched the fireworks.

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

"BAW-! *BOOM*" A resounding explosion would be heard as the bomb erupted enveloping the giant cuccoo into a fiery inferno. As the dust cleared the now well cooked cuccoo would still be standing. "KWA..." The cuccoo fell to the ground with a hard thud and the mask would fall to the floor. The Mask of Wisdom was no theirs.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

Kazuma's reaction to the attack was a shift to the right, and then, he countered with a right cross to the Darknut's face. He waited, to see if it had any effect.

@Jeremi @FireDrake150

Fist hitting steel would let of a loud clang sound as the Darknut staggered back trying to catch is footing again.

@FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

@Verite @Librarian Cat @FireDrake150 @Afterlife

The hall disappears. Saber Nero suddenly falls to the ground. It would be funny, if the place you were in was normal. You seemed to be in a twisted version of some woods.

You were in a Holy Circle of some sort, and Creatures watched you all. They as around the woods, watching:

GI_920_2.jpg

You heard Zant. "Well, I didn't think you would make it this far. Well done. This challenge is called The Silent Realm. You mst find Four tears to fill your tear vessels. But if you leave the circle, the Guardians will awaken. If they find you and catch you, you will be sent back to the beginning, and have to go find the other tears from there. Good luck." he laughed. The Sabers dematerialized temporarily, but you could call them if you needed to.

"AAAAAAAH! There's nothing to eat on us, really!" The Deku brothers lamented to the crazed doctor.

"BAW-! *BOOM*" A resounding explosion would be heard as the bomb erupted enveloping the giant cuccoo into a fiery inferno. As the dust cleared the now well cooked cuccoo would still be standing. "KWA..." The cuccoo fell to the ground with a hard thud and the mask would fall to the floor. The Mask of Wisdom was no theirs.

Fist hitting steel would let of a loud clang sound as the Darknut staggered back trying to catch is footing again.

Bo walked over to the mask and stuffed it in his pocket. The gateway to his inventory. With the chicken being so close Bo looked at it with a disgusted expression. He opened its mouth and let a bomb roll down its throat as he walked back the way he came with his hood up. "The outdoors are overrated." As he said this the bomb detonated.

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

@The SHIP GROUPS

It seems Lank grabbed Mitten's arm and dragged him back toward the Captain's coders. While the Monkey Team Lead the others back there as well.

Getting a better look it appears the room did actually need two keys.

@The SHIP GROUPS

It seems Lank grabbed Mitten's arm and dragged him back toward the Captain's coders. While the Monkey Team Lead the others back there as well.

"Key?" Serge cocked his brow as they reunited with Lank and Mitten, holding up the key his group had discovered.

@Archwar @york @Raven

A creature would burst through the wall, and roar:

205px-Goht.png

It seemed to be mechanical or something. You were now fighting:

Masked Mechanical Monster Goht.
Dage, being a metal behemoth himself, strode up the beast, grabbing it by the horns and trying to wrench it about, attempting to tear the head off the creature with his own brute strength
"Die quickly, it is the most dignified choice" he growls deeply as he fights with the creature

@The Silver Paladin
@Lizzy
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan

"As seeing we have the mask, there isn't much to go on, but I feel as though there's something else here so care to share? Or shall I enjoy my stew?" The Doctor grinned. It was either coughing up some info or being eaten. If they were allies of Gay Lord then neither option really looked good.

@The SHIP GROUPS

When Lank tried to grab Mitten, he whacked the elf-like kid with a paw hand and hissed. He strode passed him heading back to the deck still covered in slime. The duo found Serge and the others already waiting for them. Guessing at how relaxed they had no trouble. The fisherman then asked if they had the key to which Lank replied that he should have it.

"Yes, I have the key, but a few slime monsters jumped us and left us with no other choice, but to be slain. After all this, I'm blow up the ship so the pirates will have to look for a place to rest in which case a few of my kittens will arrest them. Now I'm guessing you also found a key which means the door either has a double lock or one of them goes for another."

@Pirate Peeps

"Tch. This fucker again." Levi sighed. Hanji frowned, for this threat was mechanical, that fact and the rather limited space they were in put her and Levi at a slight disadvantage. Looks like they'd have to improvise.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan
Dage, being a metal behemoth himself, strode up the beast, grabbing it by the horns and trying to wrench it about, attempting to tear the head off the creature with his own brute strength
"Die quickly, it is the most dignified choice" he growls deeply as he fights with the creature

@The Silver Paladin
@Lizzy
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan
Some sort of technological behemoth. She wasn't sure quite how powerful it was, so Astarte tested it with a swipe at its legs from her oversized arms.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

The creature didn't speak English, so it ignored Dage's threat. The creature reared and began to charge, spewing steam from it. It ran for Hanji and Levi.

@Crimson Spartan

The creature didn't speak English, so it ignored Dage's threat. The creature reared and began to charge, spewing steam from it. It ran for Hanji and Levi.

@Crimson Spartan
Dage simply aimed to hold the beast down, his huge metal form weighing about as much as a tank, and his brute strength, he dug his fingers into the steel horns, aiming it's head down, trying to stop it in it's tracks
"Now would be a good time to prove you're not useless" he murmurs as he turns to the others "Kill this damn beast, and I won't kill you myself when I'm done with it"

@Lizzy
@The Silver Paladin
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.