Murder Game VI: Fusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole swallowed roughly, his whole body feeling like it was vibrating. His eyes also hurt, and he was forced to close them shut. Grunting a little under the strain, Cole leaned forward and grabbed at the podium. "Stalk!" he exclaimed, unsure of where she was positioned. "I think we should vote for Cell."

@Jeremi @Ziogen @Dinoteen @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Current Votes

Pietro - 1
Cell - 5
Hope- 1
The Prophet - 1

Last edited:
For a moment, Naoki could only stare at the child in disbelief. He... He can't be this stupid, can he? No, there's no way natural selection allowed such idiocy to exist. "Jesus Christ, kid, you actually think your screw up of a vote will save you? If anything, you're just making a bleak situation seem hopeless by giving up. Your waste won't save you. You only place yourself as a fool for the traitors to ignore because you won't fight back. You think the people around you need that kind of bullshit on their mind?" With a shake of his head, he turned away from Hope, a look of disgust crossing his face, "God, you don't get to tell that bear to do shit because to be perfectly honest, you're not being productive, you little hypocritical shit. No, you're being counter-productive by seeking death. Kindly go off yourself on your own instead of wasting our time on you."
KYEkXqA.png

Monokuma only blinks at you. He's rather not used to anyone standing up for him.

@The Tactician

Cole swallowed roughly, his whole body feeling like it was vibrating. His eyes also hurt, and he was forced to close them shut. Grunting a little under the strain, Cole leaned forward and grabbed at the podium. "Stalk!" he exclaimed, unsure of where she was positioned. "I think we should vote for Cell."

@Jeremi @Ziogen @Dinoteen @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Current Votes

Pietro - 1
Cell - 3
Hope- 1
The Prophet - 1

"...While I think a hanging is a bit too mundane for someone like Cell...I wouldn't put it past him. And to be fair I trust you more then I do him so...That's a vote for Cell." A slight smirk as she cracked a few knuckles. "Your punishment if wrong is a spanking of your firm ass."

@Atomyk
@Everyone

"...While I think a hanging is a bit too mundane for someone like Cell...I wouldn't put it past him. And to be fair I trust you more then I do him so...That's a vote for Cell." A slight smirk as she cracked a few knuckles. "Your punishment if wrong is a spanking of your firm ass."

@Atomyk
@Everyone
Despite the pain he was feeling and despite the torrent of emotions going through his head over Nanami's imminent execution, Cole managed a smile. He even laughed, though it sounded more like a cough. This was all so messed up and hardly a time to be joking, but fuck it all. "If I'm wrong, you can spank it all you want. Hell, spank it if I'm right too. Preferably in the face of this fucking bear." Cole managed to look up at Monokuma, giving him a devious grin.

Monokuma crossed his arms in response. "I think that crosses the PDA line! If this were a proper school environment--"

"Shove it, bear."

@Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: FireDrake150
@Gummi Bunnies
@Wedge Antilles

Normally Springtrap wouldn't feel anything after yet another death at the hands of whoever was behind this. But this was a little different, he had spent time working with Tails when them and Patchouli and Pietro got sucked into that whole trippy cat kingdom, he wouldn't call Tails a friend, as he knew he was scared of the robot, but he was an ally, to lesser extent, but still an ally.

Springtrap stalked back over to his old group with River in tow, she seemed oddly quiet.

"I wish to show my sympathy for the loss of Tails, with that said, I'll use my first vote for Cell , I shall reserve my other vote until we have a clearer picture on what to do." He announced to Patchouli and Pietro

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Despite the pain he was feeling and despite the torrent of emotions going through his head over Nanami's imminent execution, Cole managed a smile. He even laughed, though it sounded more like a cough. This was all so messed up and hardly a time to be joking, but fuck it all. "If I'm wrong, you can spank it all you want. Hell, spank it if I'm right too. Preferably in the face of this fucking bear." Cole managed to look up at Monokuma, giving him a devious grin.

Monokuma crossed his arms in response. "I think that crosses the PDA line! If this were a proper school environment--"

"Shove it, bear."

@Jeremi

"Yeah, shove it, bear." The Stalk echoed Cole's statement. "And I'm going to hold you to that promise Cole. The slap is coming, better get fucking ready."

@Atomyk

@Mari

Ellis wasn't planning on rushing this question, but Mulan had a point.

"Alright, umm, well, uh, I, um, don't want to say a certain word, since it might be too soon, but, Umm, Alright. I, Ellis, Care deeply for You, Mulan . Like, A lot a lot. Like, I never want to see you hurt, or anythang like that. Like, more than like. I just, don't know how you feel?"

Mulan smiled, and took a moment to listen to Ellis speak, even as there was an urgency to everyone else's actions at the time. "You care a lot for me, deeply," she repeated. She thought about it, among all of the people here, Ellis was the closest one to her, the one she cared about the most now. "I feel that way too, Ellis." She hesitated to say more, as this was getting to a territory unfamiliar to her. She glanced at the other... couples here, wondering how they got to be so close, so quickly. It didn't help that Mulan was dead and a ghost for a time, but still, somehow the others seemed to have developed bonds. Bonds between them only a man and woman, and love, could form. She wondered if there was more to it.

@Josh M

Then...

"Finally, what a lame-o boss battle that was! For toppling the American government, I think it's time we heed The Prophet's words and get voting! He gave you those expensive tablets to use, but I have something a bit more subtle in mind!"

Monokuma raises his hands, and the bridge is nice enough to start changing shape. Don't fall off, as a circle of many wooden podiums and one throne pop up from the ground. The stuffed with fluff bear takes his place on the throne, for who better to oversee this bullshit? Each podium has a name for each and every one of you engraved on a bronze plaque. On the inside, facing the stool where you guys have the option to sit, is a screen and keyboard. This is where you'll input your votes!

In the middle of the circle rises an American flag. We shed a tear for the president lost today. And the three copies of said president.

JkB40Co.png

"Yeehaw, it's time for a trial! You guys have been doing these already... I guess. Poor baby trials that really needed a bear's touch. Never send a cat to do a bear's job, I always say! Now, you have to determine who among you is a traitor! Apparently you've been really bad at that so far, so I expect that pattern to continue! Shout at each other, point out contradictions, go, fight, win!"

"Oh, and can someone hand out the clues or something? Someone usually does that and I'm way too important to bother!"

There's an awkward silence following this, but Jade eventually steps forward with a sigh. "... Very well."

"Tails died most certainly by being hanged. He suffered no other external injuries."

"As Tails was with us when we entered the B-D.O.M. room, he certainly died in there without any of us knowing. Whoever committed this crime was undoubtedly capable of great dexterity and finesse."

"Furthermore, as we didn't hear a thing, one has to wonder if the person behind this is professionally trained, but that's just a theory. This could also be capable through some kind of magical means, of course."

"Most interesting is that Tails managed to leave a dying message for us. He must have been quite determined to manage that. It's doubtful the message was modified before we noticed it as it took place right next to us, but who can say for sure? In any case, the message was..."

5ZqjzAu.png

"Nanami has already pointed out that Cole or Cult could fit, but I suggest we think of every possibility before we so hastily go ahead."

aqBlSHQ.png

"Jeez, enough talking! I wanna lay down some rules, yo! Remember, anyone who votes for The Prophet will get a traitor hint, courtesy of me, the cuddly bear! Keep in mind that you'll die. Upupu, think of it as a sacrifice for the greater good! All hints will be given to next of kin in case of death, so I hope you all have been shipping! With that in mind, remember that everyone must vote, and choosing not to vote will result in automatically voting for yourself! No way around this one! It's an official bear rule!

... Oh! And of course, anyone who has a monocoin may make a second vote! Let's see... ah, that's Springtrap and... Tails?! Oh well, what a waste of a monocoin!"​

The tourists were all brought into together, a different location this time, but a similar situation. And this time, Mulan wasn't a ghost, she was among the living. She wanted to find out, though, if she had a voice in the voting process. She approached the bear.

"Monokuma," she asked, "respectfully, I would like to ask if I am afforded a vote here?"

@Atomyk

"Yeah, seeing you with Pietro reminded me of her. As much as I like your relationship, I think that Pietro might have killed me" Tails said.

"Please... Make me believe I'm wrong... I don't know anything I see now."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Tails," Pietro responded again, "look at Mulan over there, she was once dead, but she's back with us. I want you to come back to us too. Remember the time we had at the cafe. With the Neco-arcs. And the buffet fun. Why would I want to kill you? You're such a good friend to both of us. I wouldn't want to kill anyone."

@TheBombMan

image.png

"So it's quite obvious at this point..." Patchouli narrowed her eyes in thought. Was this the truth behind it?

"... I might as well not need any more proof and inference by this point," she mumbles as she places her vote toward Cell. It all made sense, not for Tails's death, but for C-3PO's death much earlier.

@everybody!​
Pietro looked at the evidence of blood at the scene of Tail's death. It seemed to narrow down the suspects, quite a bit. It was a 50/50 chance of getting one of the traitors... and if they guessed wrong, they would have to guess the other one. "I stand by you. Like you did with me earlier." He entered a vote for Cell, and looked at Patchouli. "And, I hope we have come to trust even more now, after the discussion we had. Trust is important."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke was slightly confused about the proceedings that were ongoing. He didn't know what to do and wasn't about to vote on anyone. "I've already said my piece on voting and do not wish to say it again." He was disturbed that there were going to be three people executed at this voting station. He decided to sit down against the wall a few feet away from everyone else and get some food from his pack. He pulled out a stick of celery and started munching on it. "I don't really know enough about anyone's motives to wonder if they're cultists or traitors." He mused to himself. "This place is so strange and is starting to give me a headache."

@Everyone

Pietro went to Luke. "Hey, do you have any food to spare. Not begging. Would rather not steal either. But it's been a while. So hungry. How's it going?"

@CrimsonLaurana

Rose listened to Sadoa and shrugged. "Well we could try and figure out about poor Tails. Or help the others with that door." She said with a shrug. She thought about going after her father bit felt she'll see him again later.

@MrDubWubs

(Okay I have a vacation for the week end and will be gone I'll catch up when I get back and might not reply till Monday after school.)

(Also this reply is on phone and so Rose doesn't die by not votting while I'm gone.)

Rose heard the strange message and sighed. 'Three votes and have to actually vote someone. Well I wasnt with Tails this time...But who? And why Tails? Did they know his role if so what's so important that they needed rid of him? If not why so random? Or is it? Think Rose a motive. If not now the later if must.'She thought to herself. "Sadao I'm not sure who vote for. But I do know to people from the last kill I was ify on and could only vote one. Arya and get friend it seemed they were hiding. Maybe a game of hide and seek or I thought one of them could be a killer. I was wrong on Darya but would I be wrong on her friend? She asked. "If you think I'm wrong well." She breathed and looked at the bear and the @Libaraian Cat . "Then I guess add my vote to be the same as yours. Now that's all I know from this group. But we meet my father and I met someone else who seemed only wanting to fight I guess I'll vote for unless you have a better idea. (On phone IDK how to make bold and underlined so here our my votes unless MrDubWubs has a better vote on actual characters in the group) "I Rose Wilson vote. My father Slade Wilson who called himself Death stroke tonight. Shredder because he was in the weapons room being a distraction so a murder might have been stopped if he wasn't there. And Ellie cause she is the other person I found bidding with Arya and it simply seemed suspicious being not long after there was poor C3POs murder."Rose stated.

@MrDubWubs @Atomyk @Verite @Librarian Cat

@Gummi Bunnies
@Wedge Antilles

Normally Springtrap wouldn't feel anything after yet another death at the hands of whoever was behind this. But this was a little different, he had spent time working with Tails when them and Patchouli and Pietro got sucked into that whole trippy cat kingdom, he wouldn't call Tails a friend, as he knew he was scared of the robot, but he was an ally, to lesser extent, but still an ally.

Springtrap stalked back over to his old group with River in tow, she seemed oddly quiet.

"I wish to show my sympathy for the loss of Tails, with that said, I'll use my first vote for Cell , I shall reserve my other vote until we have a clearer picture on what to do." He announced to Patchouli and Pietro
Pietro smiled at Springtrap. He was one of those who made that journey to the Neco-Arc world with Tails and Patchouli, and himself. "I feel so bad about Tails too. It means a lot to him I think. We should stick together for a while, it would make him happy to see us together. Maybe we can play around with Ghost Tails too, while we're still here."

The woman River, Pietro didn't remember talking to before, so he introduced himself. "I'm Pietro. Or Peter."

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies @Nate Dawg @Thuro Pendragon

The Doctor frowned. Now he had to vote. He had people he could trust. He had ways to determine if he could trust the others. But Springtrap having 2 votes...that could be problematic. A spanner in the works of his meticulous plan to find the Traitors. [BCOLOR=#800000]"Well. Based on what little evidence we have to go on....I think that I'll vote for Pietro. I'm sorry, I truly am. But who could kill Tails so quickly, when he was standing right with us? Plus, by killing one of your closest friends, people wouldn't suspect you. It all falls into place. However, Tail's message could simply spell 'Cult' revealing his role, or a potential threat. But then again, it may be incriminating Pietro's potential accomplice, Mr Cole. I'll vote for Pietro. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @EveryoneElse[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Mari
Hope Listens to the Doctor from his isolation, and privately revotes to Pietro. it makes far more sense now that the doctor voiced his evidence. he sighs, hating all of this and feeling useless amongst it all. he has been scorned and shamed, not to mention embarrassed and voted for. He simply remains as far away from everyone as he can be, Hands on his face like earlier when the Doctor found him.

@Mighty Roman
@Atomyk

Reactions: Mari
Seeing that Hope was upset, The Doctor decided to approach him. He'd never been good about talking to people about their feelings. He'd usually leave that to Ace, or Hex, or Bernice-whoever the 'good cop' had been at the time. He could understand that they were in dire circumstances, but why did Hope feel so miserable? [BCOLOR=#800000]"Hope." [/BCOLOR]He said, quietly. [BCOLOR=#800000]"Are you okay? I know things are...rough out there, but the sooner we find the traitors, we can find the cure for your brand, and we'll all be back home in time for tea... How are you feeling?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]@FireDrake150[/BCOLOR]

Hope Sighs and looks at him. "Its just, Well, Nevermind, I just feel useless here and at home." He looks at the brand, and then to him. "I Wish this would end. all the senseless murder....all the bickering and fighting, I almost miss fighting Fal'Cie and Running from PSIComm......"

@Mighty Roman

[BCOLOR=#800000]@FireDrake150[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"You're far from useless Hope. You've certainly saved my life numerous times! But you're right-we all ant this senseless violence to end. But that's why I do what I do. Every manipulation, every grandiose speech, it was all to stop the fighting, by doing the things others wouldn't. To proactively destroy threats to the universe. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#800000]But when I feel sad, I tell myself this:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]"
tumblr_myy5gqlmV71ru72puo1_400.gif
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#800000]"That all of the fighting is in the name of peace, and that is why we fight. Trust me, we will find the Traitors. Together."[/BCOLOR]

The Doctor frowned. Now he had to vote. He had people he could trust. He had ways to determine if he could trust the others. But Springtrap having 2 votes...that could be problematic. A spanner in the works of his meticulous plan to find the Traitors. [BCOLOR=#800000]"Well. Based on what little evidence we have to go on....I think that I'll vote for Pietro. I'm sorry, I truly am. But who could kill Tails so quickly, when he was standing right with us? Plus, by killing one of your closest friends, people wouldn't suspect you. It all falls into place. However, Tail's message could simply spell 'Cult' revealing his role, or a potential threat. But then again, it may be incriminating Pietro's potential accomplice, Mr Cole. I'll vote for Pietro. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @EveryoneElse[/BCOLOR]

"Doctor, I have no reason to kill anyone", Pietro explained. "I'm after something here. Don't need to kill for it. Killing's just messy. And I've never killed a soul in my life. Okay, maybe a few bugs. But that's it Doc. What's up?"

He then saw something else that piqued his interest.

tumblr_n60z080q8s1r03eggo6_250.gif

Hope Listens to the Doctor from his isolation, and privately revotes to Pietro. it makes far more sense now that the doctor voiced his evidence. he sighs, hating all of this and feeling useless amongst it all. he has been scorned and shamed, not to mention embarrassed and voted for. He simply remains as far away from everyone as he can be, Hands on his face like earlier when the Doctor found him.

@Mighty Roman
@Atomyk
Pietro took a peek at Hope's vote.

tumblr_n6gijkUKTT1royztio7_250.gif

"Not surprised. You're still creepy by the way. How's that going for you?"

"Tch! What is this?! I'm not gonna vote for this screwed-up stuff! Even if I were to guess correctly with my vote, I'm not gonna vote to kill someone! That's not gonna solve anything and it's just gonna beget more despair in the end! I--" Touma began to object, slamming a fist against the screen, speaking up against the monotonous, senseless killing and murdering. He wouldn't care if it would mean he'd get a vote placed on him. As long as it meant some poor, innocent fellow wouldn't have to die. However, before he could finish his rant, Kotomine cleared his throat, speaking up instead.

"If you do not have the nerve to take a life, or at least try to contribute to this investigation to track down those who are responsible for killing the other tourists under our noses, then stay out of this. This is not a place for petulant children. This is a matter of tradition for these sorts of Games, and if you cannot play by the rules, you are disqualified... in a painful manner," the priest spoke, clearing his throat, eyeing Chris as well for a brief moment, as the soldier was also unwilling to vote. What a coward. That hypocritical man could so easily shoot down menacing looking figures if he could tell himself that they were zombies or infected, but others? Well, that was just out of the question! Tch, what a hypocrite a hero like Chris Redfield could be, it seemed, "In any case, let us see what fruits will sprout from our little discussion by stating the facts. Whoever was able to simply take someone who was nearby us, hang him until dead without any visible signs of struggle or sounds to alert the others, and was able to quietly return to the rest of the group without raising any eyebrows, has to indeed be extremely quick on his feet, as Mr. Curtiss said," Kotomine said, taking the discussion from here like he used to. Oh, the good old days. When were those again? "Though the message written in blood is indeed suspicious, we cannot jump to conclusions just yet. As Mr. MacGrath had stated in his own defense, it is unlikely that he could have done the deed himself. Though he may be quite agile in his own right, this level of speed is too great for someone like him. No... I believe that logically, the only person who could have done this is Mr. Pietro Maximoff," he spoke, eyeing the speedster without any regrets, uncaring of what the young man might say or do to defend himself, "To move at speeds surpassing the speed of sound is quite a remarkable feat, and certainly enough to perform the task of murdering someone right beneath our noses. On top of that, he exhibited strange behavior according to the silent testimonies of other tourists, running off and doing God knows what... What say you all? Hmm?"

@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @The Tactician @Librarian Cat @Raven @TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies @Nate Dawg @ALL OF Y'ALL​

"Um... Father?" Pietro hadn't made personal acquaintance with the priest yet, but felt a need to defend himself, as Kotomine seemed certain of Pietro's guilt. If not for his own preservation, but for Patchouli at least, he felt he should at least defend himself.

"I don't have any reason to kill. I've never killed. If I did in the past. I could confess to you. But I got nothing to confess." He looked at Patchouli. "That woman, Patchouli and I, we're... in love, you might say. We both say it a lot. Springtrap even mentioned marriage. As a man of God, you could understand that. Understand why I wouldn't betray her trust in me. Why I wouldn't kill."

He looked down. "I speak but it's not being selfish. Not for me. For her. If I were to go, I can't imagine how she would take it."

Status
Not open for further replies.