Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You spy a pharmacy at the back of the grocery store... Could be some useful stuff inside!

@Verite
Wordlessly, he began to make his way to the pharmacy.

Well, desperate times do call for desperate measures... not that I'm desperate to find something or anything...

"Grumpy? Oh no just annoyed by the stupidity that you seem to be exhibiting every time you open your mouth and spew off your ignorance." Two other Funny's would emerge and grab onto Monokuma's shopping cart and pull him away from Funny Prime and the rest of the group. "In fact you could say the situation has become unbearable."
Monokuma pirouettes off the shopping cart, landing on the rack of juice products. "With every bear pun you make, I only get stronger! Or something like that." He giggles. "I let you guys out and you're still being dumb salmon!"

With a flourish, the bear pulls out a salmon and drops it on the floor with a wet *smack*! "Look at it. That's all of you!"

@Kirah @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @kittyluna45 @Jeremi @Verite

@AIRDUCT ADVENTURES
Risa and Connor saw two groups forming, one to the elevator, and one to an air-duct. The air-duct seemed like the more dangerous option, but, considering the elevator had already left with suspect #1 aboard, the air-duct was their best bet. They crawled through it until finding the large hole in the vent the rest of their squad had made.

Connor called back at Risa.

"Hey, there's a huge hole up ahead...I'll go in first, and I'll catch you when I get down there, alright?"

Connor looked back to see Risa nod. He carefully slid himself through, bringing his legs up underneath him and letting them dangle out of the vent before hopping out, and landing on the store room floor with a thud. He looked back up into the vent.

"You're up."

Risa quickly did the same, falling safely into Connor's arms, even though Connor severely underestimated Risa's weight. He set her down quickly, taking a gander through the store. Food. How did an airplane connect them to a shopping mall from a school? This adventure kept getting wilder and wilder.​

"Gone to hell is right," says the men, his poise alert and his gaze looking every which way. "You lost, or something? Bad place to end up!" Another roar echoes throughout the store, and the man ducks even lower. "The name's Frank West. I'd love to chat, but there's a freakin' maniac running around."

Frank pulls out a 9mm pistol and holds it out to you. "Can you use this? You might need it." When she presumably takes it, the man looks around the corner. "Hell, there he is."

Cni2KV2.png

Well now. This scary looking guy looks like he's ready to mow you both down. "Name and rank, soldiers!" he demands.​
Frank shakes his head. "He has no idea where he is." He turns to face you. "We'll have to go through him if we want to get out of this store."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Lost indeed. I woke up here without a bloody clue as to how I got here, and I see I've woken up to quite the dangerous setting," River replied to Frank. When he ducked down, River did the same out of instinct. She wondered where that roar was coming from and what in the world it was...

When he offered River the 9mm she grinned. Finally! A decent weapon. Her trigger finger had been itching to hold a gun again. It was a bit outdated compared to the ones from her time, but she honestly didn't care.

When the maniac approached them, River raised an eyebrow. "You mean to go through him? You had a gun. Why did you not just shoot him?" As much as River wanted to put a bullet in the man's head from the moment Frank said he was a threat, she wasn't about to be reckless. Maybe there was a reason not to shoot a weapon in this place...

@Atomyk

Annabeth sighed, but perked up a bit when they spotted the pharmacy. Sure, she and Billy had pulled together some things from the infirmary earlier, but it was always better to be prepared. "I want to check out the pharmacy," she said, and started heading in that direction.

"Works for me," Billy said, making sure to stay close to the teenager.

"After that we should probably stock up on some of the food... Gods only know when we'll see more," she added and sighed. She inspected the pharmacy, trying to see if there was a better way to get in other than smashing the window in.

@Atomyk @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Verite @Jeremi

Jack looked around not wanting to watch the zombies headed toward him any more. He was terrified and he especially was afraid of seeing Chase Young somewhere in the group. As he turned her noticed Urushihara and he saw that some how a zombie must have gotten by Wuya and the others. He looked at Wuya and whispered. "Wuya um.. You um... Missed one." Wuya turned and saw the boy Jack had noticed and soon noticed the zombie which had managed to escape her and the others. 'Oh no you don't.' She thought as she smiled and shot a large bolder straight for the zombie and hit decapitated it's head. Blood splattered all over the rock and ground she gave a smile. "Jacky be a dear and help the boy get where it's safe I'll have your back promise." Jack gave a gulp but because of the look Wuya had he knew he had no choice. He ran over to the guy and gave a small smile but fear still showed on the rest of his face. "Um... You might want to move."

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@Dallas @DapperDogman
@KayThePilotChapter

You wait, and you wait. Until--

ehXIy3R.jpg

Well, this sure looks like a hungry group of zombies.

*When I saw the elevator doors open, and reveal a large group of...whatever the hell they were, I quickly backed away along with Robin, and the others. What in he hell are these things? They seem human, but their movements...and their stench. Were these things...dead? Before I could think of anything else, I saw the Engineer on the ground, with blood seeping from his neck, and creating a small pool of thick, crimson blood. I watched as the small child fed upon the Engineer, and then take a shot to the head... What in the fuck just happened?*

*I rushed over to the lifeless body of the Engineer, and knelt down. I sighed, and unhooked his dog tag from around his neck. Someone's gotta remember the poor bastard...*

*When I saw the elevator doors open, and reveal a large group of...whatever the hell they were, I quickly backed away along with Robin, and the others. What in he hell are these things? They seem human, but their movements...and their stench. Were these things...dead? Before I could think of anything else, I saw the Noob on the ground, with blood seeping from his neck, and creating a small pool of thick, crimson blood. I watched as the small child fed upon the Noob, and then take a shot to the head... What in the fuck just happened?*

*I rushed over to the lifeless body of the Noob, and knelt down. I sighed, and unhooked his dog tag from around his neck. Someone's gotta remember the poor bastard...*
(( It's The Engineer who died. AND YOU STOLE MY DOGTAG. #killconfirmed ))

Robin could only stare at the carnage before them. Wuya and the Jack Bot had absolutely decimated the undead ranks, leaving no head without a bashing or a exploding. It was ruthless, it was cold, it was... "Brilliant," Robin whispered out. It was all he could say as his hold on the Noob loosened and his hand fell to his side.

@Dallas @Raven @Akibahara @DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Annabeth sighed, but perked up a bit when they spotted the pharmacy. Sure, she and Billy had pulled together some things from the infirmary earlier, but it was always better to be prepared. "I want to check out the pharmacy," she said, and started heading in that direction.

"After that we should probably stock up on some of the food... Gods only know when we'll see more," she added and sighed. She inspected the pharmacy, trying to see if there was a better way to get in other than smashing the window in.

@Atomyk @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Verite @Jeremi

"Pharmacy?" Bayonetta mused. "Perhaps I might find something of personal interest there as well."

Two others dropped from the air duct into the area where this group was at.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko3_250.gif

"Welcome to our little tea party," she said to the newcomers, "though it seems we may have everything but tea here."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Verita @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

AsB9PGT.png

The shutters are drawn on the pharmacy windows, forcing you to go around the through the service tunnel. None of you encounter anything odd along the way, but stepping into the pharmacy brings you face-to-face with a tiny Christmas elf. He hurriedly stuffs large amounts of medication into a heavy sack.

He doesn't notice you guys come in.

@kittyluna45 @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Verite @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Elizabeth cursed as doors opened automatically... And revealed the undead. She had dealt with some undead before, but they were a group of drunken pirates.

These things didn't have a conscious, and they were wanting to kill everything.

Unlike the men she had seen who had escaped death, these things were rotting- and it seemed as if their brain and common sense was gone with that, too. People from the group pulled out pistols and guns, but Elizabeth had nothing on her. And a man died.

Damn.

The undead things were slowly dying... Not immortal. The concept was strange to her, and she didn't really make sense. As they "died", their bodies collapsed in the small room, making a pile. They couldn't walk through there, Elizabeth was quite sure of that.

"How are we supposed to escape with the dead blocking our way?"

@THE ELEVATOR FOLKS

Reactions: Akibahara
Jack looked around not wanting to watch the zombies headed toward him any more. He was terrified and he especially was afraid of seeing Chase Young somewhere in the group. As he turned her noticed Urushihara and he saw that some how a zombie must have gotten by Wuya and the others. He looked at Wuya and whispered. "Wuya um.. You um... Missed one." Wuya turned and saw the boy Jack had noticed and soon noticed the zombie which had managed to escape her and the others. 'Oh no you don't.' She thought as she smiled and shot a large bolder straight for the zombie and hit decapitated it's head. Blood splattered all over the rock and ground she gave a smile. "Jacky be a dear and help the boy get where it's safe I'll have your back promise." Jack gave a gulp but because of the look Wuya had he knew he had no choice. He ran over to the guy and gave a small smile but fear still showed on the rest of his face. "Um... You might want to move."

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@Dallas @DapperDogman
@KayThePilotChapter
"Oh, thanks," Urushihara mumbled, still slightly in shock that he had almost been killed by a zombie. He looked at the boy who had spoken to him, and then towards the girl who had saved him. He recognized them... just he wasn't sure where he had seen them before. A look of confusion crossed his face, before he returned the normal, tired and bored look to his face, masking all emotion from it. "Not to be rude, but where have I seen you before?" He asked politely, trying not to use impolite wording. Urushihara raised an eyebrow, keeping one eye on the girl and the other on the boy. Trying to remember their names, he scrolled through a list of possibilities in his mind. Jake, Jamie, Jarden... And for the girl, Welma, Wanda, Winter... No, none of those were right for either one of them, but, then, what were their names?

@Raven
@Everyone else at Elevator

Elizabeth cursed as doors opened automatically... And revealed the undead. She had dealt with some undead before, but they were a group of drunken pirates.

These things didn't have a conscious, and they were wanting to kill everything.

Unlike the men she had seen who had escaped death, these things were rotting- and it seemed as if their brain and common sense was gone with that, too. People from the group pulled out pistols and guns, but Elizabeth had nothing on her. And a man died.

Damn.

The undead things were slowly dying... Not immortal. The concept was strange to her, and she didn't really make sense. As they "died", their bodies collapsed in the small room, making a pile. They couldn't walk through there, Elizabeth was quite sure of that.

"How are we supposed to escape with the dead blocking our way?"

@THE ELEVATOR FOLKS
Ruby frowned, thinking for a moment "Make some noise... Draw them away?" she suggested uncertainly, if she had her crescent rose with her, she'd have suggested fighting their way out as she' dhave little to no difficulty with that there... She turned to her sister curious about what she had to say for all of this, she was also wondering what everyone elses inputs on the situation would be.
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs

AsB9PGT.png

The shutters are drawn on the pharmacy windows, forcing you to go around the through the service tunnel. None of you encounter anything odd along the way, but stepping into the pharmacy brings you face-to-face with a tiny Christmas elf. He hurriedly stuffs large amounts of medication into a heavy sack.

He stared at the Christmas elf silently for a brief moment with a somewhat deadpan expression, examining him closely with his sharp eyes, before eventually speaking.

"...There appears to be an elf here. Why is there an elf here? Is he actually some sort of demon?" Kotomine asked to no one in particular, wondering where exactly this odd misadventure was leading him.

@kittyluna45 @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Archmage Jeremiah

AsB9PGT.png

Bayonetta spoke out to the elf.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"Well hello there, you seem in a hurry to get medicated".

@Verite @kittyluna45 @Kirah @Josh M @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Atomyk

"Lost indeed. I woke up here without a bloody clue as to how I got here, and I see I've woken up to quite the dangerous setting," River replied to Frank. When he ducked down, River did the same out of instinct. She wondered where that roar was coming from and what in the world it was...

When he offered River the 9mm she grinned. Finally! A decent weapon. Her trigger finger had been itching to hold a gun again. It was a bit outdated compared to the ones from her time, but she honestly didn't care.

When the maniac approached them, River raised an eyebrow. "You mean to go through him? You had a gun. Why did you not just shoot him?" As much as River wanted to put a bullet in the man's head from the moment Frank said he was a threat, she wasn't about to be reckless. Maybe there was a reason not to shoot a weapon in this place...
"It's only for emergencies," Frank says. "I'm not the best shot, I'm just a journalist."

The psychopath interrupts them, yelling, "You can not tell me, can you? Oh yeah... I know why... It's because you're both Viet Cong! I'm right, aren't I? You are nothin' but filthy communists!"

Frank rolls his eyes. "Anyway, if you gotta take the shot, do it, but it's going to draw those zombies toward the store. Some of them are already on their way, I'm sure." With a deep breath, Frank aims his camera. "Watch."

The journalist reaches over and knocks an item off the shelf. The psychopath roars and runs down the aisle, but Frank peeks around the corner and takes a picture. Th psychopath, blinded, runs past the pair and runs into the back wall. Frank begins to run and nods for you to follow him. "That's what I've been doing to avoid him. I thought he'd go down eventually, but he's like a wrecking ball!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Oh, thanks," Urushihara mumbled, still slightly in shock that he had almost been killed by a zombie. He looked at the boy who had spoken to him, and then towards the girl who had saved him. He recognized them... just he wasn't sure where he had seen them before. A look of confusion crossed his face, before he returned the normal, tired and bored look to his face, masking all emotion from it. "Not to be rude, but where have I seen you before?" He asked politely, trying not to use impolite wording. Urushihara raised an eyebrow, keeping one eye on the girl and the other on the boy. Trying to remember their names, he scrolled through a list of possibilities in his mind. Jake, Jamie, Jarden... And for the girl, Welma, Wanda, Winter... No, none of those were right for either one of them, but, then, what were their names?

@Raven
@Everyone else at Elevator
Jack looked at him a moment confused. "um.. Maybe from earlier in the weird but safe school. Or maybe on t.v. depending on where your from me and Wuya are popular in a way when it comes to media." Jack glanced back at Wuya and noticed all the zombies were dead thanks to her and his Jack Bot he gave Wuya a smile of pride."Um.. Come on I think we might want to be with the others. We where headed for the elevator to explore." And with that he went once more to Wuya's side.

Wuya looked at the boy she had saved only for a moment. "Don't mention it." She said with kind but serious voice. She then looked back to where the zombies where she gave a smile and let her hands no longer be in-cased in her green fire. The Jack Bot she noticed hadn't yet stopped for it was looking for another target. "Jack turn that thing off before it hits Robin or one of the others." She said with strangely a voice of concern as if she was telling Jack off on Chase. Jack looked at the bot and said. "Jack Bot stop for now." The bot obeyed and Wuya gave a smile. "Well Jacky your bots aren't a waste all the time after all." She looked at all the destruction together they had caused and as a witch on the Heylin side she couldn't be happier. She motioned for Jack and the new boy to follow her to the others and the elevator.Jack nodded and followed.

@Conrad Norwood @KayThePilotChapter @Akibahara @Dallas @DapperDogman

Reactions: Akibahara
@Verite @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @kittyluna45

Connor stepped into the pharmacy behind Kotomine, Risa following beside him. Connor was quick to dispose of the demon idea.

"I think it's just some guy in an elf suit."

"Some guy in an elf suit shoplifting." Risa chimed in.

Connor looked to Risa with some attitude showing. "Do you see any staff around? No doubt this place was abandoned because of those creepy bears following us around."

Status
Not open for further replies.