Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiker didn't trust much of the add ons to the group and would prefer to leave those that were not Ruby, Erika, and Natsu behind. He couldn't seem to trust even some of the first people he met, but none-the-less he would deal with the impending doom right now and deal with the his ideas on the group later. "Ruby, Your weapon. You don't need it, you're an excellent fighter so use what you have." Seiker charged at the undead and leapt up latching onto the sealing then down, he did this repeatedly three times causing a indent in the ground. I say that, but if I had my cannon... With the zombies out of his way he readied his fists for them to get back up.
@york @MrDubWubs @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @ItsToppyTippers
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs

Ruby managed to pull Seiker back through the elevator doors just before they closed and went down for a while before stopping at what seemed like a shopping mall. Her eyes instantly fell upon the roller coaster smack dab in the middle of the plaza making her jump up and down in excitement, but she got serious for a moment upon spotting the weapons shop on the map... Perhaps they would have some luck with finding something to defend themselves at ripper's blades first. Ruby turned to the others with a curious expression on her face "So... Blades, or rollecoasters?" she asked sounding quite uncertain.

Reactions: Caramon Zero
"Seems your mortal companion doesn't share your opinion. He's almost like a child in a candy store," Robin stepped off the elevator as well, finding the nearest map of the mall. Looking it over, he found several outlets of interest to his group, "The Huntin' Shack and Ripper's blades both sound as though they have a good selection of weapons. We could use items at the hardware store as well to fashion makeshift weapons as well."

Checking the list again, Robin memorized the location of the bookstores, "I would also like to visit the establishments that house books as Monokuma may have hidden magical tomes from my world in those places. If we find them, then I will be able to assist Wuya in fighting the undead with magic." As he finished, the young man shrugged, "Though it's up to the group to decide where we go."

@ELEVATOR FOLKS!

Seiker felt a tug at his scarf and fell back being dragged. "The room moves?!"
@york @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
Realizing she wasn't going to get a good response anytime soon, Ruby decided quickly "Blades it is... Come on!" she called out, pulling her sister and Seiker along. She looked back at the others hoping they'd follow but she figured it wouldn't be completely certain until they arrived there. In any case, she'd try to make it back here with some weapons in hand, even a knife or something could do wonders in a situation like this really, but at any rate she looked quite full of energy as she ran, making sure not to run too fast so that the others could follow her all the way to their destination if need be.

River sighed. "Well I'm an archaeologist and I still know how to handle a gun myself," she mumbled, frowning when the psychopath interrupts them. She rolled her eyes, folding her arms for a moment. "Zombies, eh? Oh, I'll take the shot regardless. If they're drawn to noise it won't matter if I shoot the gun or not, sweetie. They're already on their way. Loud mouth here has insured us of that." She unfolded her arms and slowly walked toward the man who had run into the back wall.

"Only room for one psychopath in this place," River said to herself, shooting the man in the back. "I call dibs." She had been half tempted to blow his head off, but decided to leave him half-alive. That way, he would be good bait for the zombies to be attracted to if such creatures really were on their way. She wore a cold expression on her face. River had no problem hurting someone else. Especially if it meant getting away and living to see another day.

"Problem solved," she said, turning back to look at Frank. "Now then, if this place is dangerous, how do we escape?"
Frank goggles at the sight of you shooting the man in the back. "That's cold," he mutters, but takes a picture of the guy anyway. He then looks to you, evaluating whether or not you're someone he should have around. Meanwhile, the psychopath screams and roars, in too much pain to do much else.

"The service tunnels are completely blocked off, so the only way out is through the Entrance Plaza..." Frank sighs and crosses his arms. "It's been nearly impossible to get to. I came in here looking for a story, but I've been trapped ever since."

Moaning from nearby alerts you and Frank to a herd of zombies gathering around the front of the store. Gripping his baseball bat, Frank steps forward. "You ready?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Everyone's ID flash to life, showing the new map--

AREAS OF INTEREST:

Tr9oRhj.jpg

Blue/Light Blue: Electronics/Music

Orange: Gym/Sporting Goods

Peach: Food

Lime: Optics Stores/Toy Stores

Yellow: Camera and photo development

Magenta: Cosmetics

Grey: Shoes

Turquoise: Kid's Clothing

Dark Grey: Men's Clothing

Pink: Women's Clothing

Crislip's Home Saloon/McHandy's Hardware: Hardware/Home and Garden

Ned's Knickknackery: Antiques

Huntin' Shack/Ripper's Blades: Gun Store/Blades Store

Colby's Movieland: Movie Theatre

---

STORES OF NOTE:

North Plaza

oufKUdC.png

Seon's Food & Stuff: Where the air duct crew landed. There's a ton of food here!

Crislip's Home Saloon: A bloody mess of a hardware store.

Huntin' Shack: Guns, guns, and more guns.

Ripper's Blades: Blades, knives, and more swords.
Wonderland Plaza

4eDYqXK.png

The Coaster: A dazzling coaster and kid's play area sits in the middle of the plaza!

Philo's Photos: Some loud noises are coming from this store...

Lovely Fashion House: It honestly sounds like a pigpen in here.

Tyke n' Tots: Looks like this store is having a sale for the Christmas season!

The Entrance to the Food Court: It seems to be heavily blocked off for now.

NOTE: LEISURE PARK and the FOOD COURT are blocked off for now! Do some exploring and maybe they'll open to you!

Oh wow, how convenient! Sandor strolls out of Seon's and strolls into Ripper's Blades. He looks around, for an adequately large sword to take.

@Atomyk

"Seems your mortal companion doesn't share your opinion. He's almost like a child in a candy store," Robin stepped off the elevator as well, finding the nearest map of the mall. Looking it over, he found several outlets of interest to his group, "The Huntin' Shack and Ripper's blades both sound as though they have a good selection of weapons. We could use items at the hardware store as well to fashion makeshift weapons as well."

Checking the list again, Robin memorized the location of the bookstores, "I would also like to visit the establishments that house books as Monokuma may have hidden magical tomes from my world in those places. If we find them, then I will be able to assist Wuya in fighting the undead with magic." As he finished, the young man shrugged, "Though it's up to the group to decide where we go."

@ELEVATOR FOLKS!
Wuya gave a sigh. "Him and electronics." She finally followed and stepped off. She looked at Jack "Where looking at the map first." Jack nodded and jumped with glee. They were looking at the map soon with Robin. "Well Jack would like the electronic store." She gave a smile at the book stores and clothes store. "Well clothes might be nice. And I know if there are books that contain magic like you say well that will be nice to find." She looked at Jack knowing he might not be willing to wait for his turn. "Jack I know where you would like to head for the electronics but you already have one Jack Bot so wait. Or I guess you could send him to get you more gear." jack gave a smile and looked at his Jack bot. "Jack Bot head for the electronics and grab whatever you find especially an mp3 and some headphones please." The Jack Bot gave a salute and headed off.

@Atomyk @Elevator Crew

H93tK4G.png

Welcome to Ripper's Blades!

"Want to prove to the world how tough you really are? Stop by the ultimate knife shop, now open for business!"
This store looks relatively untouched, though you notice the glass near the front has been broken in. Within you can find shields, hunting knives, cleavers, a katana, a two-handed sword and a small sword.

Guess you'll have to decide who gets the katana and the swords.

@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@york
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Conrad Norwood
@DapperDogman

@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
Realizing she wasn't going to get a good response anytime soon, Ruby decided quickly "Blades it is... Come on!" she called out, pulling her sister and Seiker along. She looked back at the others hoping they'd follow but she figured it wouldn't be completely certain until they arrived there. In any case, she'd try to make it back here with some weapons in hand, even a knife or something could do wonders in a situation like this really, but at any rate she looked quite full of energy as she ran, making sure not to run too fast so that the others could follow her all the way to their destination if need be.
"Alright alright...I believe you can get yourself a replacement for the Blades of Truth. Not sure if the Institute would like that...but it surely wasn't our fault for losing such artifacts," Erika briefly spoke to Dlanor as they went after the group that was headed to the Ripper's Blades place.

"...I see that is FINE. I can't seem to call back those Blades, so a replacement is NEEDED," Dlanor agreed for once with Erika. Sure did the "executioner" of Witches miss her blades... Upon arriving inside, they would have to decide who would get what.

"Just throw whatever blade seems good enough for Dlanor. She may not look like it, but she would really need a type of blade...like pronto..." Erika spoke up to the rest of the group, seeing as Dlanor was that skilled with blades. Heck, Dlanor dual wielded both the Blade of Red Truth and the Blade of Blue Truth when put against Battler.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShadowPrime
@ShiroKiyoshi

Wuya gave a sigh. "Him and electronics." She finally followed and stepped off. She looked at Jack "Where looking at the map first." Jack nodded and jumped with glee. They were looking at the map soon with Robin. "Well Jack would like the electronic store." She gave a smile at the book stores and clothes store. "Well clothes might be nice. And I know if there are books that contain magic like you say well that will be nice to find." She looked at Jack knowing he might not be willing to wait for his turn. "Jack I know where you would like to head for the electronics but you already have one Jack Bot so wait. Or I guess you could send him to get you more gear." jack gave a smile and looked at his Jack bot. "Jack Bot head for the electronics and grab whatever you find especially an mp3 and some headphones please." The Jack Bot gave a salute and headed off.
A zombie grabs the jack bot and attempts to eat it.

It kind of just sucks on the bot without making any progress.

@Raven

AREAS OF INTEREST:

Tr9oRhj.jpg

---

STORES OF NOTE:

North Plaza

oufKUdC.png

Seon's Food & Stuff: Where the air duct crew landed. There's a ton of food here!

Wonderland Plaza

4eDYqXK.png

The Coaster: A dazzling coaster and kid's play area sits in the middle of the plaza!

NOTE: LEISURE PARK and the FOOD COURT are blocked off for now! Do some exploring and maybe they'll open to you!
Urushihara looked around the place called Wonderland Plaza and quickly strayed from the group, spotting lots of places he would want to check out. Such as the one he immediately left to, Philo's Photos. He heard loud noises, but ignored it, imagining what could possibly be in the store. Maybe there would be some electronics in the store...
@Atomyk

Robin found Ripper's quickly along with the crowd forming in it. Knowing he didn't exactly need anything heavy-duty, Robin shrugged, "Hunting knives, cleavers, katanas, or ordinary swords, I can and will use it, so the rest of you can have first pick. I have plans to find a different way to attack anyways," with that, Robin waited by the door, letting the others pass him.

Boop!

Elizabeth heard a loud 'pop!' originate behind her: The Engineer, sporting standard U.S. Army Military Gear, cursing to himself. You swore, his corpse hadn't "vanished" yet outside, "Fuck! Fucking shit! I should've seen that coming!" Huh? The Noob side-glanced over his left shoulder, lazily waving at his Battlefield Friend, "Yeah, that zombie really owned you didn't she? You noob." He rolled his eyes...

3686391_o.gif

"Soooo, where should we go..."

If no one pressed a button, The Engineer idly pushed Wuya aside, clicking the 'F1' button - or 'Floor One'. Does anyone interrupt him? Y/N? If not, let's see where Monohoho has planned for us!

@Dallas
@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@Raven
@Xibilation
@Conrad Norwood
Elizabeth gasped in shock as the man appeared next to hear, and she jumped out of the way, eyes wide. "Bloody hell!" Her heart pounded in her chest, and she just got a glimpse of the exact same man lying on the ground outside. Dead.

"How are you... Didn't you die?" The doors shut, and the room around her let out a groan, and Elizabeth felt as if the room was falling!

"Calypso's grave!" She grasped onto the closest thing to her, possibly a person. Her hand went to her belt for her sword, but of course, it wasn't there. Dammit.

After falling for what seemed to be forever, the doors opened again, and the scenery outside was much different. The stench knocked her with full force. Of course, she gagged and covered her nose. Pushing her way out, she was hit with the overwhelming-ness of the massive room around her. ....And how it was completely destroyed. She glanced around warily, looking around to see if there were any other noticeable things, or undead, about the place. Then she saw it: Ripper's Blades. She beelined straight towards it.

AREAS OF INTEREST:

Tr9oRhj.jpg

---

STORES OF NOTE:

North Plaza

oufKUdC.png

Wonderland Plaza

4eDYqXK.png

"Alright alright...I believe you can get yourself a replacement for the Blades of Truth. Not sure if the Institute would like that...but it surely wasn't our fault for losing such artifacts," Erika briefly spoke to Dlanor as they went after the group that was headed to the Ripper's Blades place.

"...I see that is FINE. I can't seem to call back those Blades, so a replacement is NEEDED," Dlanor agreed for once with Erika. Sure did the "executioner" of Witches miss her blades...

H93tK4G.png

Welcome to Ripper's Blades!

"Want to prove to the world how tough you really are? Stop by the ultimate knife shop, now open for business!"
This store looks relatively untouched, though you notice the glass near the front has been broken in. Within you can find shields, hunting knives, cleavers, a katana, a two-handed sword and a small sword.

Guess you'll have to decide who gets the katana and the swords.

@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@york
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Conrad Norwood
@DapperDogman
Seiker ran with Ruby obviously behind the red blur. "Ruby!" Seiker called "What's this about blades?"
@york @Gummi Bunnies @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs
Ruby pointed towards the shop they'd arrived at filled with various blades, though there only seemed to be two swords and a katana amongst all the usefull weapons... Since she realized the swords and most of the other weapons were most likely either heavy, or not too usefull for her, she ran towards the Katana, seeing it as the best option for her. Though before she got there, she stopped and turned to the others who seemed to have gathered there as well "Does... Anyone want a sword?" she asked, gesturing over to the two left over swords before running the rest of the way to the Katana, she decided not to take it yet though incase someone else also had their eyes on it...

A zombie grabs the jack bot and attempts to eat it.

It kind of just sucks on the bot without making any progress.

@Raven
The Jack bot turns it's head and then continues to look for what Jack asked not sure what else to do for it only had one order.

Wuya noticed that one of the stores the others mentioned having weapons was open she looked at Jack. "Guess where were headed?" Jack looked at her confused "Where?" She gave a grin. "Were getting you weapons so your not useless without your bots." Jack gave a confused look and then Wuya began to drag him where the others had gone.

@Atomyk @Conrad Norwood @Everyone Else still in the group with Wuya and Jack

The Elf didn't take too kindly to the threat or badgering. His eyes practically doubled in size, bulging out their sockets to stare at the group in front of him with the highest signal of annoyance. The veins in his eyes glittered. "I pay for this using CHRISTMAS CHEER. Ain't none of you boogernuggets got any of THAT, do YA? I ain't givin' my stuff, and its definitely my stuff!" Christmas Cheer my ass. Save some leftover.​
With the wily swiftness of a FRIGGIN' ELF ON DRUGS, he dropped the bag and thrust his hands into his pockets before pulling them out again and blasting the room with powder. "POCKET NARCOTICS!"
It seems that elves are rather hard to spot when there's smokescreen in the air... that works rather fast, because you start seeing some really crazy and colorful things that weren't there a moment ago. Also you start feeling colors. And other things. If the visions are any proof, they aren't there either.​
But for Kirei, he can feel a certain mini-presence on the rear of his head, hugging the back of his head like an alien child borne out of a man's stomach. And then there was a wet slurping sound as something moist yet rough probed his ear and moved along his cheek.​
Yeah that's right priest, you have a drug high elf attached to the back of your head trying to lick the powder off of your face.​

@kittyluna45 @Mari @Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Verite @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Frank goggles at the sight of you shooting the man in the back. "That's cold," he mutters, but takes a picture of the guy anyway. He then looks to you, evaluating whether or not you're someone he should have around. Meanwhile, the psychopath screams and roars, in too much pain to do much else.

"The service tunnels are completely blocked off, so the only way out is through the Entrance Plaza..." Frank sighs and crosses his arms. "It's been nearly impossible to get to. I came in here looking for a story, but I've been trapped ever since."

Moaning from nearby alerts you and Frank to a herd of zombies gathering around the front of the store. Gripping his baseball bat, Frank steps forward. "You ready?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
River rolls her eyes when the man calls her cold and still takes a picture of the man. Apparently, killing someone is bad, but enjoying their death in a photograph for safe keeping isn't. When the psychopath began to scream, however, River walked over and kicked him. "Hush yourself. You need to be quiet or else those zombies will hear you, find you and kill you in an instant. I suggest you crawl away and stay hidden if you want to live--" She cut herself off to laugh. "Oh, that's funny. You probably won't live. Sorry, sweetie. Better luck to you in the afterlife." She blew him a kiss of death >:D and walked back over to Frank, nodding.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose. Should we not look for more weapons first though? There appear to be a lot of them, and I'm doubtful the ammo in this gun will cover the hoard," River suggested, trying to be logical about how they approached the situation.

@Atomyk

Seiker caught up and looked inside the store. A shield. Not a cannon, but something he could use. "That shield I'll take it." He walked over and popped the shield up into his hand using his foot. "Yeah this is mine."
shieldchart.jpg

@Atomyk ((what kind of shield?It matters for how I play with it))

Status
Not open for further replies.