Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the elevator to your left and the air ducts to your right! The air ducts seem really popular.

@Verite
Sighing, he decided to make his way over to the air ducts to see what was up there.

River opened the door and walked out, glancing around at the unfamiliar area along with the damage. "What in the name of bloody hell has happened here?" She muttered under her breath. Her guard immediately shot up. Something dangerous had happened here and she would have to be careful. River attempted to stay out of sight until she saw a man with a bat and a camera run out. He motioned her to come toward him.

While she was weary of anyone and anything happening around her right now, River quickly went over to him. Even if she didn't trust anyone right now, she still needed to find someone who could tell her what in the name of sanity was going on.

"This place has gone to hell," she stated when she approached the man. "Where are we? And... what in the world is going on?"
"Gone to hell is right," says the men, his poise alert and his gaze looking every which way. "You lost, or something? Bad place to end up!" Another roar echoes throughout the store, and the man ducks even lower. "The name's Frank West. I'd love to chat, but there's a freakin' maniac running around."

Frank pulls out a 9mm pistol and holds it out to you. "Can you use this? You might need it." When she presumably takes it, the man looks around the corner. "Hell, there he is."

Cni2KV2.png

Well now. This scary looking guy looks like he's ready to mow you both down. "Name and rank, soldiers!" he demands.​
Frank shakes his head. "He has no idea where he is." He turns to face you. "We'll have to go through him if we want to get out of this store."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ignoring the blood, the most immediate thing you see is an elevator.

D54iCd8.jpg

Going to try and call it? Y/N
Jack saw some blood and he once more clutched to Wuya who seemed to ignore it's presence. 'I wonder if will meet Robin and a few of the others once more.' She thought once at the elevator she heard Jack give a whimper. "What now Jack?" She asked him in a demanding tone. "Wuya d-didn't you see the b-blood?" She looked at him. "Yeah so?" Jack gave a gulp "I don't think we should go in the elevator." Wuya rolled her eyes. "Yes we should why not check things out? Maybe meet back with a few of the others?" She then glanced wondering if Robin and some others might be headed this way. "I can click on the call button and while we wait maybe some of our..." She paused to think of a wise word to say for friends was never a word she used. "Acquaintances?" Jack nodded. "Fine." He said much like a frightened child doing what he is forced.

@Those headed or looking for Jack and Wuya they are waiting at the Elevator

// I'll post this reply, and then I'll be heading off to work.

*What? Restart the level? Just what in the hell is he talking about? If I remember correctly, Robin stated that the place these two guys came from, sounded like a game. I shook my head, and replied, "What do you mean, restart? This is real soldier...there's no turning back here. That innocent person died because of us goddammit... Now, it's my job, our job, to make things right. By catching those bastards who are tormenting us." I believe I made myself pretty clear to the Engineer.*

@Akibahara
@Conrad Norwood
Robin tried to keep a stutter from entering his voice, "A-agreed, there's no restarts here, Engineer. We can't bring back the dead and I doubt we have any help from the future coming like I did in my world. We each made our decisions and now we have to live with them," Robin seemed downtrodden with the last sentence, his head hanging low for all to see.

@Dallas @Akibahara
Continued from here.

CHAPTER TWO
"Chopping Mall"

"Hope. That's our weapon."

"With the white light of hope and a good fire in our bellies, we'll show these traitors and that bear who the boss is around here."
Monokuma could only laugh. He'd offered them guidance and protection, but all they showed in return was stupidity and selfishness. They had the nerve to say they had hope of all things. Such a disgusting word. Nothing but disgusting students using disgusting words.

If traitors weren't enough to put them in their place, Monokuma really had to push them. They were safe here, but they refused to believe. Surely once they got that escape they so desired... Well, Monokuma couldn't wait until they were begging him to come back.

Everyone's IDs come to life and broadcast what Monokuma has next to say. "You guys don't know how good you got it. You won't know how good you got it until it's gone! If you all want out so bad, then just walk out! But it has to be all of you, you hear? No dawdlers!"

Monokumas begin pouring out of the walls, swarming you all wherever you may be. They push you all around, shoving you toward the elevator. You wouldn't dare fight back, for fear of blowing the whole school up! You all take the ride down the spacious elevator, only to be moved again to the airliner in the hallway.

"Just walk on through and you'll reach your destination!" Monokuma announces.

7Uxy2Xu.jpg

Cautiously, you all climb down past the seats, using the aircraft as a bridge to reach the building across from the school. It groans and whines as you all move across, but it shouldn't fall if you all hold on to hope, right?

You hear the sound of grinding metal. Before all of you have made it across, the aircraft begins to dip and sway. A few of you jump to avoid falling, but you aren't all so lucky. The airliner falls, taking with it Loki, Yuno, Oz, and Willow.

Monokuma can only tilt his head in wonder. "Huh? Maybe they should have stayed inside the school, don't you think? Oh, well! I guess none of us are going back now!"

"Hehe, none of them were a traitor, by the way. Too bad, I guess."

After the initial shock, you all begin to notice you're on a rooftop.
5YqP8a3.png

Looking out beyond the fences, you'll find a city ravaged by the undead. Immediately surrounding the building is a parking lot, but it doesn't look like any of you can climb down from here. Those of you who could survive the drop normally are still weakened. Anyone who takes the plunge will likely be crippled, if not dead.

You'll have to find a way into the building, and escape out from there.

... A trail of blood can be seen.
---
River awakes in a small security closet. You're on a sofa, and your wounds have been patched up. Whatever Monokuma did to you is nothing but a blur.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson
- DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
The Engineer nodded, stepping into The Mall's rooftop, "Ehhh, we'll get it right next time guys." No restart button? Fuck, it's Dark Souls II all over again. The two Battlefield Friends, with The Noob in tow, stepped toward the elevator - a loud 'ding!' erupts as they press a red 'DOWN' button. Does the elevator work? Y/N? The Noob yawned, waiting for the Mall's maintenance shaft to respond. Of course... if it DOES work, the first goal the dynamic duo wanted was easy: Guns. Lots and lots 'o guns.

Dead_rising_rooftop_elevator_and_airduct_%286%29.png

The Engineer beckons Wardaddy, Robin, and Pretty Boy over. Do you three decide to join The Battlefield Friends in some crazy-ass adventures?! Y/N?

@Atomyk
@Dallas
@Conrad Norwood
@DapperDogman

Oh, Jack and Wuya are at the elevator, too? @Raven

Funny had followed after the group and looked on as Billy disappeared into the airduct. Yet another one who had powers yet no Stand... "This is all fine and dandy but should we not instead try to figure out who the murderers in our midst are? To no ones surprise this will lead to yet another thing that will make us scream out in horror." Funny replied dryly.

@Kirah @Krieg @kittyluna45 @Josh M @Mari

"Perhaps you're right," Bayonetta replied to Funny while crawling in the air duct, "but we weren't about to find any clues on the roof".

"Except for the blood trail of course, which has brought us to this moment."

@Jeremi @kittyluna45 @Josh M @Kirah @Krieg

ooc:// yep
(( ... Then you're with us! Hooray! Help me find guns. >>> All I need is ONE gun for The Battlefield Friends and they're capable of getting "their spawn with weapons" powers back! ... If @Atomyk is okay with it, of course! ))

@AIR DUCTS ADVENTURERS

Man, is that ever a tight fit! You all travel down into the building, unsure of where the ducts will take you. It's a wonder you guys don't totally collapse the thing under your weight--

Oh, wait.

The ducts fall away beneath you, sending you all flying into the mall.

RaZR5nu.jpg

Welcome to Seon's Food & Stuff!
You guys land all over the place, some of you in the produce, some of you in the canned goods, some of you in the dairy products!

Monokuma on the other hand is digging into some fresh salmon. "I hope you all were able to bear the fall!" he yells.​

Finally arriving at the elevator, Robin put a friendly smirk on his face, "Miss Wuya, Jack, Assistants, I'm glad to see you again."

@Raven @Akibahara

(( ... Then you're with us! Hooray! Help me find guns. >>> All I need is ONE gun for The Battlefield Friends and they're capable of getting "their spawn with weapons" powers back! ... If @Atomyk is okay with it, of course! ))
ooc:// well I could have Jack take a piece from his bot if needed for them. No Jack wouldn't agree but Wuya can force him. Tehe he listens to all her demands and desires.

"Try to sniff it out Natsu-san!" The Dragon Slayer and Exceed replied together. "The nose knows." He considered. "Well, maybe. Our senses are excellent but this place has been resistant to our powers since the very beginning."

@AIR DUCTS ADVENTURERS

Man, is that ever a tight fit! You all travel down into the building, unsure of where the ducts will take you. It's a wonder you guys don't totally collapse the thing under your weight--

Oh, wait.

The ducts fall away beneath you, sending you all flying into the mall.

RaZR5nu.jpg

You guys land all over the place, some of you in the produce, some of you in the canned goods, some of you in the dairy products!

Monokuma on the other hand is digging into some fresh salmon. "I hope you all were able to bear the fall!" he yells.​
"Tch!" He grunted mildly as he fell into the floor. Under normal circumstances, his abilities would have allowed him to recover in mid-air and land rather gracefully on his feet, but with these odd restrictions put on his powers, Kotomine found himself landing on his arm. However, given his durability despite his age, he managed to not break anything upon impact, it seemed.

"How annoying... Once these restraints are off of me, perhaps that uneasy feeling of mine will go away," the priest said as he got up, dusting himself off without much concern for how the others were doing, "Now, we should get moving. I can gather that much, but I wonder where exactly we should be going..."

@everyone in Seon's Food & Stuff

Finally arriving at the elevator, Robin put a friendly smirk on his face, "Miss Wuya, Jack, Assistants, I'm glad to see you again."

@Raven @Akibahara
The Engineer nodded, "Hey, good to see you too, buddy." However, The Noob was too busy pressing the 'DOWN' button repeatedly, "Dang thing, stupid elevator isn't working. I think it's a netcode issue. Whatcha all think?" Sigh. The Engineer facepalmed, "... Just wait a few seconds. It WILL come up... I think."

@Conrad Norwood

Robin chuckled at Jack's reaction, "Honestly, Jack, I applaud your reflexes but don't be so scared. Who knows, our lives might soon depend on you. So, Miss Wuya, have you and your assistant made any real progress in discovering how we can escape this world?"

@Akibahara @Raven

The Engineer nodded, "Hey, good to see you too, buddy." However, The Noob was too busy pressing the 'DOWN' button repeatedly, "Dang thing, stupid elevator isn't working. I think it's a netcode issue. Whatcha all think?" Sigh. The Engineer facepalmed, "... Just wait a few seconds. It WILL come up... I think."
You wait, and you wait. Until--

ehXIy3R.jpg

Well, this sure looks like a hungry group of zombies.

"Perhaps you're right," Bayonetta replied to Funny while crawling in the air duct, "but we weren't about to find any clues on the roof".

"Except for the blood trail of course, which has brought us to this moment."

"And the supposed horrors that are going to be found at the end of it all." Speaking of horrors...

Monokuma on the other hand is digging into some fresh salmon. "I hope you all were able to bear the fall!" he yells.
Funny would get back to his feet and dust himself off. "Oh it is our murderously annoying host. I was right. Torturous horrors did await as at the end of our journey."

@kittyluna45 @Josh M @Kirah @Krieg @Mari @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.