Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axel nodded as he looked at her and then Roxas, smiling. "Well thanks for this anyway." He whispered. "I guess I should stop being greedy~" he laughed and rubbed the back of his head.
"Maybe once you find your friend," Frank says, crossing his arms. "Then you can both come back here."

"Orrr... whatever you want to do! Haha..." Leia quickly responds, not wanting to pressure Axel into anything. "Just know the Coalition will always be here, okay?"

@Ryu Keiko

"Maybe once you find your friend," Frank says, crossing his arms. "Then you can both come back here."

"Orrr... whatever you want to do! Haha..." Leia quickly responds, not wanting to pressure Axel into anything. "Just know the Coalition will always be here, okay?"

@Ryu Keiko
Axel nodded as he grinned at the trio. "Yeah, I may have to take you up on that offer Frank." he said as he chuckled. He looked over at Leia and smiled. "Don't worry you guys, I'll come and visit you guys eventually, but I will find my friend first" He said with a smile. He stood up straight as he cracked his knuckles. "So... I wonder what is going to happen now." he mumbled.

@Atomyk

Axel nodded as he grinned at the trio. "Yeah, I may have to take you up on that offer Frank." he said as he chuckled. He looked over at Leia and smiled. "Don't worry you guys, I'll come and visit you guys eventually, but I will find my friend first" He said with a smile. He stood up straight as he cracked his knuckles. "So... I wonder what is going to happen now." he mumbled.
"Well, where do you want to start searching? The Coaliton can-- We can take you wherever you want!" Leia dramatically points upwards at the ceiling, for whatever reason.

"But... don't forget to share one more ice cream with Roxas when you do find him," 'Roxas' says.

@Ryu Keiko

@Joellie

Hearing what Edward said next was all the reassurance River needed to hear. His words set her free. Suddenly, she was feeling good again. In fact, she was feeling much better than just good. River felt happy! She was so happy that it made her certain she hadn't felt this way in a long, long time. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. And when she pulled away, River couldn't help but have a big smile on her face either. "Oh, you flatter me, Kenway. I'm not the world's greatest treasure. I'm the greatest treasure in all of time and space," she teased in return, winking at him.

"And yes, of course your daughter can come. Don't look at me like that's a yes or no question, because there's no way I'd say no. I've never met your daughter, but I'm certain I'd like her. She's a part of you and, well, I think we both know by now how I feel about you. I wouldn't have said yes to a marriage proposal if my feelings toward you were bad," River replied. She didn't want Edward to think that his daughter made any of this awkward. In fact, it made things even better. "Besides, I'd be a pretty poor step-mother to tell the girl she couldn't come with us once in a while, right?" She hadn't realized it until she said it out loud, but if she married Edward, that would make Jennifer her step-daughter. The idea brought her another thrill. It was still her secret dream to have a child.

"Of course," River replied when Edward suggested their first trip together be to meet his daughter. "I think it's only fair the guest of honor gets to choose the first travel destination. However, I'd be delighted if I would get to pick second. If you truly intend to outshine The Doctor, I'd love to go on a honeymoon. That man never did anything like that for me." River began to tap a few buttons on her vortex manipulator to warm it up. Edward seemed eager to visit with his daughter, so she figured they could leave in a moment or two if he was ready to go.
"A honeymoon?" Edward smiled. "Perhaps you should find us a location that would do. I have a strange feeling you've seen more places than I have." Of course River had been in countless different places, while Edward never really left the West Indies. And he didn't exactly feel like making a trip as special as that boring by just staying at sea for hours.

"Let's quit this place then, aye? We've got a daughter to meet" With the same smile, he gave River's behind another gentle pat before slowly letting go of her. "It's been quite an adventure."

Pretty Boy chuckles and takes up a bowl, looking over the selection he narrows his eyes a little, he didn't really know what to pick
He got some mint choc chip, because it looked good, and he took a seat next to Ruby with a smile "So, Ruby...you're er...hungry I see" he says, looking at the mountain of ice cream in front of the young girl "That's er...quite the selection" he says in pure wonderment

Such a little girl could eat so much food!

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
Ruby nodded a little as she started eating, fortunately she had the decency not to eat like an animal though, but, she was eating at an increasingly quick rate, though eventually, she slowed down and turned to Jennifer first. "We had some crazy adventures huh..." She said after she had swallowed a mouthfull of ice-cream, she was directing this to her sister too really.
@ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman @Atomyk

"A honeymoon?" Edward smiled. "Perhaps you should find us a location that would do. I have a strange feeling you've seen more places than I have." Of course River had been in countless different places, while Edward never really left the West Indies. And he didn't exactly feel like making a trip as special as that boring by just staying at sea for hours.

"Let's quit this place then, aye? We've got a daughter to meet" With the same smile, he gave River's behind another gentle pat before slowly letting go of her. "It's been quite an adventure."
"Really? Whatever would give you that idea? Certainly not my capability to time travel?" River asked teasingly as she continued to punch away at a few buttons on her time travel device. "Indeed we do. We shall depart by your leave, Mr. Kenway," River added with a smirk. "You say it's been quite an adventure like it's over, but from this point on I hope you realize it isn't over. Our adventure is only beginning. We have that daughter to meet, and all the time in the world to do whatever the hell we want. So let's go take the world by storm, eh?" she said with a chuckle.

While waiting for her device to finish warming up River added, "It's funny, when I first met you I walked into that school store to find you rather cross about an idiotic fortune and a ring. Odd how they actually had meaning in the end." And even weirder that they met right after Edward received that fortune...

Once she was certain they were ready, River took his hand. "Don't ever let go while we're time traveling. If you do, I could lose you," she warned him. As a matter of fact, River didn't want him to ever let go, whether they were time traveling or not. She glanced at her pirate companion one last time, leaning in and whispering something in his ear before she looked back at her device. Whether it was important, unimportant, a forgotten secret, or something else, Edward didn't have time to respond before they left. She then pressed the button on her vortex manipulator and they disappeared in a flash. Time, space, and all sorts of other possibilities were left for the duo. The adventure wasn't over.

Fin~ :)​

Ruby nodded a little as she started eating, fortunately she had the decency not to eat like an animal though, but, she was eating at an increasingly quick rate, though eventually, she slowed down and turned to Jennifer first. "We had some crazy adventures huh..." She said after she had swallowed a mouthfull of ice-cream, she was directing this to her sister too really.
Jennifer - Coalition HQ - Ruby/Yang/Pretty Boy/Natsu

Jennifer, deciding she'd rather let the others dig int he most, sat quietly and only scooped out herself a single scoop of the orange juice ice cream. When Ruby spoke to her, talking of the adventure, Jennifer found herself smiling a little sadly. "It's just too bad I was stuck inside my memories for most of it..." Looking down at her bowl, she sighs. "And you all had to see that... it was quite a mess."

@york @ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs

Jennifer, deciding she'd rather let the others dig int he most, sat quietly and only scooped out herself a single scoop of the orange juice ice cream. When Ruby spoke to her, talking of the adventure, Jennifer found herself smiling a little sadly. "It's just too bad I was stuck inside my memories for most of it..." Looking down at her bowl, she sighs. "And you all had to see that... it was quite a mess."

@york @ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs
tumblr_muuj9k5Msy1rvzdzso1_500.gif
Ruby looked serious for a moment as she thought about what had happened in the afterlife before she spoke "It's ok... I guess it wasn't all that bad though... Except a few things... I mean, we got out just fine after all, Right?" she said, smiling a bit as she attempted to cheer up the moment. Thinking that might not be enough, she suddenly appeared next to Jennifer with a bit of concentration and made some hand motions, pawing at the air like a cat would in an attempt to cheer Jennifer up. @Atomyk
RubyGIF1.gif

Last edited:

"I guess..." She places a hand on her chin. "But, the few that didn't make it... It wasn't my fault, I know that, but--" But then she notices Ruby sliding up beside her, clawing at the air like a cat would. She can only stare at you confusedly for a moment, before-- "What are you-- haha! What are you doing?! You look ridiculous!" She doesn't put it in a mean way, she's just kind of surprised. She's smiling anyway, so mission succeeded on your part.

@york

"I guess..." She places a hand on her chin. "But, the few that didn't make it... It wasn't my fault, I know that, but--" But then she notices Ruby sliding up beside her, clawing at the air like a cat would. She can only stare at you confusedly for a moment, before-- "What are you-- haha! What are you doing?! You look ridiculous!" She doesn't put it in a mean way, she's just kind of surprised. She's smiling anyway, so mission succeeded on your part.

@york
Ruby smiled gleefully having succeeded at what she was going for, even giggling a little "I guess it's not just my sister who laughs at that!" she declared happily, quickly moving back to her own seat in another flurry of petals. She looked a bit more serious though after a moment "I hope we'll see each other again... Even when I'm back at Beacon Academy... You're coming back too, right Yang?" she asked her older sister curiously, she wasn't sure if Yang would have changed neough not to want to come back.

"Well, where do you want to start searching? The Coaliton can-- We can take you wherever you want!" Leia dramatically points upwards at the ceiling, for whatever reason.

"But... don't forget to share one more ice cream with Roxas when you do find him," 'Roxas' says.

@Ryu Keiko
Axel chuckled and nods as he looks at them. "Well.... First things first, where the hell are we again?" he said, with a slight blush. "That would be a bit of important information."

@Atomyk

Ruby smiled gleefully having succeeded at what she was going for, even giggling a little "I guess it's not just my sister who laughs at that!" she declared happily, quickly moving back to her own seat in another flurry of petals. She looked a bit more serious though after a moment "I hope we'll see each other again... Even when I'm back at Beacon Academy... You're coming back too, right Yang?" she asked her older sister curiously, she wasn't sure if Yang would have changed neough not to want to come back.

"We can keep in touch," Jennifer offers, trying to keep the mood up. "Maybe I can visit you if things die down..." Of course, Jennifer realizes that's not likely to happen anytime soon. "Or maybe you guys can visit here? I mean, it would be very neat if you at least stayed in contact with the Coalition!"

@york @ItsToppyTippers

Axel chuckled and nods as he looks at them. "Well.... First things first, where the hell are we again?" he said, with a slight blush. "That would be a bit of important information."

@Atomyk
JAEc6UC.jpg

"Oh, uhh... did you miss the meeting?" Leia chuckles. "Well, you're at Coalition HQ. We're a group opposed to... well, evil bad guys!" She strikes a pose. "But we can transport you to anywhere you want, really."

@Ryu Keiko

JAEc6UC.jpg

"Oh, uhh... did you miss the meeting?" Leia chuckles. "Well, you're at Coalition HQ. We're a group opposed to... well, evil bad guys!" She strikes a pose. "But we can transport you to anywhere you want, really."

@Ryu Keiko
He blinked as he thought back, remembering the vote he made, against Monokuma. "Oh yeah that's right!" he said as he laughed, hoping that was right... His memory was slipping, kinda unusual for the male, but meh, oh well. "Well then.." he said as he looked back at them. "How about... We try our hands at searching a few of my worlds, if possible." He said, smiling a bit.
@Atomyk

(I honestly forgot about everything... >.>)

"We can keep in touch," Jennifer offers, trying to keep the mood up. "Maybe I can visit you if things die down..." Of course, Jennifer realizes that's not likely to happen anytime soon. "Or maybe you guys can visit here? I mean, it would be very neat if you at least stayed in contact with the Coalition!"

@york @ItsToppyTippers
Ruby nodded eagerly, she smiled "Hey! That's a good idea, do you think we have a way, even in different worlds?" she asked curiously, she'd never seen anything that was capable of doing that, but maybe since they could travel to different places here, they had such devices around. This filled Ruby with hope as she really hoped this was the case.

He blinked as he thought back, remembering the vote he made, against Monokuma. "Oh yeah that's right!" he said as he laughed, hoping that was right... His memory was slipping, kinda unusual for the male, but meh, oh well. "Well then.." he said as he looked back at them. "How about... We try our hands at searching a few of my worlds, if possible." He said, smiling a bit.
@Atomyk

(I honestly forgot about everything... >.>)
"Good idea," says Roxas, smiling.

Leia nods. "Sure! We can get you there... just keep in touch, all right?"

@Ryu Keiko

Ruby nodded eagerly, she smiled "Hey! That's a good idea, do you think we have a way, even in different worlds?" she asked curiously, she'd never seen anything that was capable of doing that, but maybe since they could travel to different places here, they had such devices around. This filled Ruby with hope as she really hoped this was the case.

"It's fancy technology that I still don't really understand, but yes." Her face scrunches up slightly as she thinks on it. "We've got people from all kinds of universes, so the technology around here seems to be beyond most worlds. Still despite that, we still hardly know everything." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small circular device. "We've got different ones for A.I. communication, but those are weird and bulky. These are really small and easily hidden! Some people don't like potentially hurting the development of their world by introducing them to foreign technology."

@york @ItsToppyTippers

Pretty Boy chimes up with a question suddenly "So...this simulation...these events..." he says with a narrowed gaze "Our emotions were just data...everything in there was data...how did this...demon...feed on data?"
He was intrigued by the power this demon seemed to hold "If he can feed on the algorithm for fear, the string of code for sorrow...why doesn't he just use a machine to feed himself?"

@Atomyk

"It's fancy technology that I still don't really understand, but yes." Her face scrunches up slightly as she thinks on it. "We've got people from all kinds of universes, so the technology around here seems to be beyond most worlds. Still despite that, we still hardly know everything." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small circular device. "We've got different ones for A.I. communication, but those are weird and bulky. These are really small and easily hidden! Some people don't like potentially hurting the development of their world by introducing them to foreign technology."

@york @ItsToppyTippers
Pretty Boy chimes up with a question suddenly "So...this simulation...these events..." he says with a narrowed gaze "Our emotions were just data...everything in there was data...how did this...demon...feed on data?"
He was intrigued by the power this demon seemed to hold "If he can feed on the algorithm for fear, the string of code for sorrow...why doesn't he just use a machine to feed himself?"

@Atomyk
Ruby nodded,taking the circular device eagerly, "Thank you!... Come to think of it, it reminds me of..." she fumbled around in her pockets, eventually pulling out her multitool device she'd received at beacon academy "This!" she said tilting her head a little and comparing the two devices, they weren't exactly the same, but, she figured it shouldn't be too hard to learn to use this new device. However, Prettyboy's question suddenly made her think a little "We actually felt that in the machine... I don't think eating the code's the same..." Ruby said, frowning a bit, she was still eating what was left of her ice-cream as she said this.

She frowns. "Well, no, what you guys experienced was real-- Well, no, but it felt real... do you understand?" Poor Jennifer used to be from rustic Europe, it's been hard to adjust to all this. "Like, it wouldn't have worked if you were just data. It also wouldn't have worked if you knew it was fake, that's why the virus erased your memories." She peers at the second communication device. "Hmm, don't get them mixed up, okay?" 'Cause you would do that, Ruby.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.