Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poirot looks up from his walking cane at the small noises at the back of the chapel. Seeing the rats, even as they handed Robin his clothing, the elderly detective winces and draws up his feet. "Ugh, such dirty creatures, rats." He holds his cane in both hands, ready to strike if one came near him.

He stares at Robin, and shakes his head. "A brave soul." he glances up and over at Erika. "And yet, a possible piece of the puzzle. Rats who are helpful and return items, instead of stealing them as is normal." He looks back at the door they all came in, even as he keeps his feet up off the floor - resting them on the kneeler in front of him. "The Ours du Diable has twisted this as he has all else."

@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Atomky

Jack glanced and saw the creatures he gulped but then looked back to Ratchet wondering what he would say. Wuya saw the strange goats. 'Interesting I know that can't be anything good which naturally makes me curious. I'll wait to hear from the others first I guess our numbers are shrinking after all.'

@El Presidente @John-117 @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Bubba Koii
Looking at the things, I couldn't help myself but to chuckle. I had seen weird anthropomorphic creatures before, but these ones were simply ridiculous. "Oh look at that. Ain't it a perfect ray of beauty. I say we should get there fast. We wouldn't want to let the super goats waiting. And it looks fun. To tell the truth, I've always wanted to ride the back of a goat men". I walked inside the building. So far, I really wasn't scared of that.

I looked forward to being scared.

@Raven @El Presidente @John-117 @SirDerpingtonIV @Bubba Koji

@Atomyk

Reactions: Raven
Pretty Boy looks at the sewing and furrows his brow a little, looking to Natsu with a sneer "Yeah, go on, dragon boy, sniff out the traitor" his words drip with venom as he looks away from him in spite

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk
*Natsu looked over to the new person* I dare you to say that again. *He ignited his hands ready to beat the crap out of him* I would never kill some one. Something took over my mind.
@Atomyk @DapperDogman

Robin felt a certain sense of doom attach itself to his cloak at that moment, "Erika, please, if you love me, don't damage my jacket. It's one of the last things I have from when my mother was alive and before my amnesia occurred."

Ed took River's thingy out of his pocket. "Yes. Yes, I do have it. And I know what it's for, I just... Need a minute to think about it." In fact, he still wasn't really sure about everything, it seemed very surreal. But then again, he'd seen some weird crap in his life. Or, the Doctor had.

Speaking of weird crap, the place the two of them found theirselves in now was one of those things. The city looked very, very futuristic, and he had no idea what was going on. His mind was still sort of a pile of clutter. He went silent for a while, processing everything, before he spoke again. "I'd like to know... What are you going to ask... 'me' to decide when I put this on?"
For those that follow, you don't have to go too far. Down the next street appears to be a factory suspended high in the air. Catwalks just out ever which way.

One of the TVs to your right spell out the word 'Goodbye'.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas

For those that linger, you find one of the strange bird creatures coming up to you. Like the toys that bob their heads into the water, the creature leans backward, then falls forward on to its face. From out of its black gown drops your assassin outfit, Edward. Though who knows how important this is to you in your current state.

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Joellie

Edward had River's device in her pocket, and when he handed it over she took out her sonic screwdriver to examine it. She nodded to herself. Good. It was still in perfect working order. She then moved closer to Edward, scanning his head with her sonic. He was still really warm, and still had a lot of pressure in his head like a shaken soda bottle slowly getting ready to burst. She frowned, looking at him with worry.

"The decision you need to make isn't whether or not to put this device on your head. You should put this on no matter what. The second device I made is the one you need to make the decision about. And you need to make it... in your right mind."

Sure, River could make a decision for him, but she decided not to play God like The Doctor often did to others--even herself.

Without asking him, she began to put the device on him. It looked simply like a bluetooth earpiece. She put it over his right ear. "There you are. Whenever you start to have a headache, press the red button on this thing. It will relieve the pain. That's it."

River didn't want to make the explanation more complicated than it was. But what the device would really do was this: it would shut off The Doctor's memories for a moment and give his mind a break. The device would carry the weight and let him think in his right mind for a time. But he couldn't constantly use it...

"But don't use it constantly or the battery will wear out. I only have one replacement battery. Just use the thing for a little while off and on, are we clear?" She kissed his cheek. "Oh, and I want you to use it while you make your decision. You should choose how to live, die, or fix your mind as Edward, not as The Doctor. I know, this probably makes little sense. But I'll explain the second device to you soon... whenever you're ready to hear about it..."

When the strange bird creature drops the outfit, River picks it up and offers it to Ed. "I believe this is yours. This is... who you are." She paused. "We should try to catch up to the others quickly."

"My jacket, amazing! Thank you, new best friend!" Robin let out a delighted squeal as he took the dark purple cloak. He didn't care what others thought of his squeal, he was simply glad to have his precious item back. Putting it on, he quickly pulled the hood on and sighed in contentment, "I can finally do this mysterious hood look again."
The rat nods and turns away. They all begin to gather at the back of the chapel, circling around the feet of a newcomer--

dCKX4NQ.png

Oddly, her eyes have no pupils.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Iowan Corn @CrossingCassie @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055

"Castle in the air? Goodbye? If you wish to hear three words rhyme, we'll either fly or die." Chung looked for anything that could possibly release or launch the catwalks. He kept a steadfast pace walking. "Time to do something I haven't done in a while." Seiker kept walking, but started tapping the air as if there was a screen in front of him. In fact there was, but no one else could see it, they only saw buttons as he tapped them. He opened his skill tree and dragged a skill replacing Bullet Blitz, with Leg Shot. He swiped away and continued walking.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Shadow Prime @Dallas

Looking at the things, I couldn't help myself but to chuckle. I had seen weird anthropomorphic creatures before, but these ones were simply ridiculous. "Oh look at that. Ain't it a perfect ray of beauty. I say we should get there fast. We wouldn't want to let the super goats waiting. And it looks fun. To tell the truth, I've always wanted to ride the back of a goat men". I walked inside the building. So far, I really wasn't scared of that.

I looked forward to being scared.
Entering, you find the goat creatures lingering around a man in armor.

DLqu5Q4.jpg

You can't see his face beyond the visor.

@Raven @El Presidente @John-117 @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Bubba Koji

"Castle in the air? Goodbye? If you wish to hear three words rhyme, we'll either fly or die." Chung looked for anything that could possibly release or launch the catwalks. He kept a steadfast pace walking. "Time to do something I haven't done in a while." Seiker kept walking, but started tapping the air as if there was a screen in front of him. In fact there was, but no one else could see it, they only saw buttons as he tapped them. He opened his skill tree and dragged a skill replacing Bullet Blitz, with Leg Shot. He swiped away and continued walking.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Shadow Prime @Dallas
You eventually find a catwalk leading to the factory by following the birds. Inside appears to be alive with the amount of automated machinery moving about. More catwalks exist above...

Quite suddenly, one of the robot arms moving equipment stops. It lunges quickly, trying to attack Ruby!

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas

The rat nods and turns away. They all begin to gather at the back of the chapel, circling around the feet of a newcomer--

dCKX4NQ.png

Oddly, her eyes have no pupils.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Iowan Corn @CrossingCassie @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055
"Mon Dieu!" Poirot lifts his gaze to the strange girl with no pupils. "No, but Miss Erika, have we not seen this person before?" He keeps his feet on the kneeler - there was no way of knowing if any of the rat creatures were still lingering about - as he twists in the pew to study the newcomer. "But she had no pupils, Sang Sacre! If I believe in such things, this woman is possessed, if not by the Devil Himself, then by Ours du Diable!"

Which, when Poirot thought about it, could be the exact same thing.

@Atomyk
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@penguin055

@Joellie

Edward had River's device in her pocket, and when he handed it over she took out her sonic screwdriver to examine it. She nodded to herself. Good. It was still in perfect working order. She then moved closer to Edward, scanning his head with her sonic. He was still really warm, and still had a lot of pressure in his head like a shaken soda bottle slowly getting ready to burst. She frowned, looking at him with worry.

"The decision you need to make isn't whether or not to put this device on your head. You should put this on no matter what. The second device I made is the one you need to make the decision about. And you need to make it... in your right mind."

Sure, River could make a decision for him, but she decided not to play God like The Doctor often did to others--even herself.

Without asking him, she began to put the device on him. It looked simply like a bluetooth earpiece. She put it over his right ear. "There you are. Whenever you start to have a headache, press the red button on this thing. It will relieve the pain. That's it."

River didn't want to make the explanation more complicated than it was. But what the device would really do was this: it would shut off The Doctor's memories for a moment and give his mind a break. The device would carry the weight and let him think in his right mind for a time. But he couldn't constantly use it...

"But don't use it constantly or the battery will wear out. I only have one replacement battery. Just use the thing for a little while off and on, are we clear?" She kissed his cheek. "Oh, and I want you to use it while you make your decision. You should choose how to live, die, or fix your mind as Edward, not as The Doctor. I know, this probably makes little sense. But I'll explain the second device to you soon... whenever you're ready to hear about it..."

When the strange bird creature drops the outfit, River picks it up and offers it to Ed. "I believe this is yours. This is... who you are." She paused. "We should try to catch up to the others quickly."
Edward didn't resist when River started attaching the thing to his ear. He knew she could be trusted. He also knew that the device did more than just relieve pain. But it was probably for the best that he would be able to shut off false memories when he wanted to... It was just still hard to believe they were false. "Right... I'll keep that in mind." he simply replied. He wasn't feeling too well about this, knowing that he hasn't been who he thought he was all this time.

When River presented him an outfit, something sparked in his mind, and a few memories reappeared. He grabbed it and held it out in front of him, staying silent for a short while. "I know whose outfit this is. I've done research on him, but I can't remember why..." Lowering it, he gave River another serious look. "He's a killer, River. Hundreds have died because of him. The deadliest member of an already incredibly deadly group of deadly people..." And you'd choose to have him over me. He felt like saying that out loud, but decided he wouldn't.

Another short silence followed, and whatever River replied to him, it seemed like he would simply have ignored it (unless it was something important). "We should move on. Find those answers we were promised."

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

You eventually find a catwalk leading to the factory by following the birds. Inside appears to be alive with the amount of automated machinery moving about. More catwalks exist above...

Quite suddenly, one of the robot arms moving equipment stops. It lunges quickly, trying to attack Ruby!

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas
Ruby looked surprised, quickly trying to use her semblance to help dodge out of the way as she tried her best to jump out of the way of the robot arm that had suddenly started attacking her "Waah! What kind of place is this?!" she yelped as she did this.

"Um, Erika, you wouldn't happen to know this girl, would you? If you do, I say you handle the talking part of this," Robin was on guard as the blonde Witch appeared. Checking his pocket, he found his hunting knife and grinned as he drew it, "Don't worry, I'm ready for a fight if need be."

Entering, you find the goat creatures lingering around a man in armor.

DLqu5Q4.jpg

You can't see his face beyond the visor.

@Raven @El Presidente @John-117 @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Bubba Koji
Inside, there it was. Finally something that caught me off guard. A man wearing some sort of "super police robotic army" sort of suit with a helmet that didn't allowed any of us to see his face. "Okay, I didn't expect space stuff. Gotta give that to everyone. But hey, I'm not perfect. I'm just really really good. I think we can all agree that to do would be to talk with high tech guy". At that time my mind had gone blank. I had no idea of a suitable salute, so I just improvised.

"Howdy mate".

@Atomyk

Inside, there it was. Finally something that caught me off guard. A man wearing some sort of "super police robotic army" sort of suit with a helmet that didn't allowed any of us to see his face. "Okay, I didn't expect space stuff. Gotta give that to everyone. But hey, I'm not perfect. I'm just really really good. I think we can all agree that to do would be to talk with high tech guy". At that time my mind had gone blank. I had no idea of a suitable salute, so I just improvised.

"Howdy mate".

@Atomyk
Wuya saw a guy who looked like Jack might have made him. She shrugged and went over while Jack seemed to slowly follow. She then waited for the man to reply to the one who first talked.

@Everyone with Wuya and Jack's group sorry don't feel like tagging everyone @The Gil @Atomyk

He looks to Natsu and glares him in the eyes "You knew about it, you knew it was in you...and yet you let her die, you don't deserve to claim innocence, Me and Cosmo admitted to our wrongdoings, what was stopping you from admitting your inner demons?" he asks, his eyes growing white as hands started to claw their way from the ground, ready to ensnare the boy if he made a move

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk

He looks to Natsu and glares him in the eyes "You knew about it, you knew it was in you...and yet you let her die, you don't deserve to claim innocence, Me and Cosmo admitted to our wrongdoings, what was stopping you from admitting your inner demons?" he asks, his eyes growing white as hands started to claw their way from the ground, ready to ensnare the boy if he made a move

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk
I wasn't aware of it. It took over my mind. I've made up at my last moments. I did make up you bastard. *He growls at PB with deep growl that resembles a large beast*
@Atomyk @DapperDogman

"Ah, so it appears that we are truly not alone in this place," Kotomine spoke, feeling some sort of hostile intent from the girl. Perhaps it was paranoia, but he could never be sure in his line of work.

Bayonetta looked at the girl.

"Anyone you know?" she asked the others.

Despite a lack of pupils in her eyes, she seemed to be a real person as far as Bayonetta knew.

"Hello" she said to the girl, and she awaited a response.

@Ryu Keiko @Verite @BarrenThin @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.