Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man stops his attack, flipping backwards as the blast of light flies past him. Spinning, his pistol is out again, firing at you. He comes your way, rushing forward and taking shot after shot. He seems to be forcing you to concentrate on your barrier.

@The Gil @Raven

@El Presidente @John-117 @SirDerpingtonIV @Bubba Koji
Wuya smiled for that's what she wanted but then remembered her limitations. "Damn it Chase." She said then remembered Jack. "Jack your bots now." Jack heard Wuya and nodded. "Jack bots attack." He stated toward the man. They began to shoot bullets at the man in armor. She forced the barrier to stay up and began to think on how to multi task safely she wasn't sure how much she could do. But she knew as the great heylin witch she should be able to handle it.

@The Gil
@Atomyk
@Others with

Wordlessly, silently, the girl recovers from your sudden dodge, rolling back into a standing position. Her weird eyes scan you, following you without wavering. Raising her hand, she begins to shoot rounds of freezing ice magic your way.

@Verite

@Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @Mari @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione

Bayonetta observed as the girl seemed intent on only attacking Kotomine.

Why him, she wondered.

She noticed Kotomine glancing her way, as if he was drawing the girl's attention so that someone would attack the girl in return.

Bayonetta, while somewhat new to being part of a team, instinctively acted.

She aimed and fired between the girl's pupil-less eyes.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko6_250.gif

@Verite @Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione

PB watches as the man's limbs are grasped by his ghostly hands and held in place, holding him in the air as the boy reaches out and runs a hand up to Natsu's throat,, before lowering it "I could kill you, but I want answers" he says coldly

"Why would you betray Lucy like that? Did you think she'd never find out about the other blonde in your life?" he leans toward the boy's face and his smirk grows "But you killed her now...so...it makes sense why you'd keep going after Yang...but still...what would she think if she knew you meant to be unfaithful to the woman you loved?"

He chuckles coldly, a little mist forming form his breaths "You didn't think anyone would find out, that anyone would know..."

He tuts and wags his finger, the hands tightening around his wrists and ankles "And to think...you might have gotten away with it too..."

@MrDubWubs
*Natsu growls* I don't love Lucy and I don't love Yang! I don't love anyone! *Tears are in his eyes as he remembers killing Lucy and not being able to save Yang or Ruby. He could have stopped if he tried hard enough, but he just fucked up. Bad. His squirming stops as he just lets you choke him. He would retort on how you can't kill those that are in the afterlife, but his emotions are just taking over him. He can't fight now due to the fact that he has killed someone. He would never do. He would rather die first. You reminded him of his hell. He actually forgot once Ruby forgave him, but now there is no one that would help him*

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank watched the fight with a smirk. It was actually rather amusing to him to watch Kotomine get into a fight with a girl, and actually struggle. He moved to Bayonetta's side as though the fight wasn't happening. "Those guns any good? They look like they can't hurt a thing," He asked after she fired. Watching Kotomine getting beaten up might have been fun, anyways.

@Mari

@Verite
@Ryu Keiko
@Nassione
@KayThePilotChapter

Wordlessly, silently, the girl recovers from your sudden dodge, rolling back into a standing position. Her weird eyes scan you, following you without wavering. Raising her hand, she begins to shoot rounds of freezing ice magic your way.

@Verite

@Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @Mari @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione
full

Kotomine raised his Black Keys in an attempt to protect himself from the ice magic.

Black Keys. Of magic, to fight magic, and to defend from magic. This should do just the trick.

As soon as the ice magic hit one of his Black Keys, Kotomine quickly discarded the frozen blade now that the sword was useless and he didn't want to risk the ice magic spreading to him. He was now down to two swords. In an attempt to counter quickly, the priest went ahead and threw one of his Black Keys back at the girl.​

Edward didn't quite expect River's last words. They took him completely by surprise, and for some reason made him feel bad. He knew that he wasn't actually the Doctor, and he should be happy because River basically just said she loved him, but still, he felt like she was talking about someone entirely else. The silence between the two lingered on for a little more.

That is until the situation became a little more chaotic. Not only were the machines starting move more and more, but what seemed worse was the door in front of them starting to close. Maybe they could still make it if they were quick though. "Run!" He quickly called out, starting to sprint toward the door, also making sure River was with him. He wasn't going anywhere without that girl.
The silence felt so awkward, River was relieved when Ed cried for them to run. River really hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking, but Edward's cry made her focus. She looked ahead, suddenly becoming alert, and realizing what their situation was. The door was going to close on them! She was a step or two behind Edward, but when she arrived at the door she gave him a shove to get him through the crack of the door before attempting to squeeze through herself. She just barely got in. The back of her shirt, however, became trapped in the doorway. River even felt her skin pinch a little. Ouch! It pinched one of her burns! She struggled and grunted to try and get free.

"J-Just barely made it," she said, breathing heavy from running, continuing to try and get her clothing free without ripping it.

@Joellie @Atomyk @york

Wuya smiled for that's what she wanted but then remembered her limitations. "Damn it Chase." She said then remembered Jack. "Jack your bots now." Jack heard Wuya and nodded. "Jack bots attack." He stated toward the man. They began to shoot bullets at the man in armor. She forced the barrier to stay up and began to think on how to multi task safely she wasn't sure how much she could do. But she knew as the great heylin witch she should be able to handle it.
When the bullets start flying, the goat creatures move to protect the man, their bodies getting slammed every which way in the gunfire. The man takes the opportunity to rush forward, slamming his armored shoulder into Wuya's barrier. Using her barrier as a stepping stone, he kicks off, landing in the group of Jack Bots. He grabs one and aims it at the others, using their gunfire against them.

@The Gil @Raven

When the bullets start flying, the goat creatures move to protect the man, their bodies getting slammed every which way in the gunfire. The man takes the opportunity to rush forward, slamming his armored shoulder into Wuya's barrier. Using her barrier as a stepping stone, he kicks off, landing in the group of Jack Bots. He grabs one and aims it at the others, using their gunfire against them.

@The Gil @Raven

Wuya felt her feet move as the man pushed. "Damn it." She said thinking fast. Then she saw Jack's Jack Bots once more become a pile of junk as they were used against each other. Jack fell to his knees. "No my Bots my beautiful bots." He began to pick up the ruble carefully as he always did in the middle of battle. Wuya rolled her eyes but then while the man was distracted throw another lightning strike once more to try and shock him.

@Atomyk @The Gil

@Others

Chung rolled out of the way of the swinging arms and followed Ruby. He barely noticed the figure out of the corner of his eye. "Agreed."
You've all made it inside, but the factory is still alive with movement. Robot arms leave their lanes and snap at River and Edward while toy robots begin to drop off the lanes and move toward Ruby and Chung. A large monitor at the back of the factory comes to life. It illuminates the factory, showing you who's been lurking above you all this time--

k6nDZMQ.jpg

As far as you can tell from down here, his eyes lack pupils.​

'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Gil
@Atomyk
@Others with
This was the real thing, right here. Not very fun to be near death, but still.

@The Gil @Raven

I jumped behind the goat creatures to protect myself from the bullets. There was no escape from there, we had to kill that guy or else he would end up killing us. The subject wasn't open to discussion. "Hey bot boy, try to take him down. Are those bots useless?".

Wuya felt her feet move as the man pushed. "Damn it." She said thinking fast. Then she saw Jack's Jack Bots once more become a pile of junk as they were used against each other. Jack fell to his knees. "No my Bots my beautiful bots." He began to pick up the ruble carefully as he always did in the middle of battle. Wuya rolled her eyes but then while the man was distracted throw another lightning strike once more to try and shock him.

@Atomyk @The Gil

@Others
Yes, it looked like the bots were useless right now. Even that my powers were weak, I had to do something. But I needed time to think. I always need time to think. To buy time, I placed my hands against the ground and said old words to summon a warrior. A golem, to be more precise. "Take care of armoured boy right there, my spell. I summon thy to make my foes fall down". Then, I ran behind the goats, always placing one in front of me. I had to think in something better. The golem threw a fast punch against the man, but I didn't knew if he would be able to defeat him, nor how long would it last.

The silence felt so awkward, River was relieved when Ed cried for them to run. River really hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking, but Edward's cry made her focus. She looked ahead, suddenly becoming alert, and realizing what their situation was. The door was going to close on them! She was a step or two behind Edward, but when she arrived at the door she gave him a shove to get him through the crack of the door before attempting to squeeze through herself. She just barely got in. The back of her shirt, however, became trapped in the doorway. River even felt her skin pinch a little. Ouch! It pinched one of her burns! She struggled and grunted to try and get free.

"J-Just barely made it," she said, breathing heavy from running, continuing to try and get her clothing free without ripping it.

@Joellie @Atomyk @york
Panting, Edward quickly got up again when the two of them were safely inside. Looking back at River, he couldn't help but smile even though he knew that the door hurt her when shutting. "Don't let the door hit you on the way in." He jokingly said before extending a hand again to help her up. "You alright? I haven't had a run that great in a while, I should run more often."

@Everyone in the warehouse factory thing I don't even know anymore

He drops the boy with a scoff "You disgust me...trying to lie to me about love...I've seen it, you love that girl Lucy" he turns tot he girl with a sigh "So, how do I find that teddy and get out of here?"

@MrDubWubs

Wuya saw the other guy with them create something an idea in her head. 'I might be able to make just one. And one is all I need.' She looked at the ground keeping the barrier. She then smiled and called. "Rise." Wuya smiled when it rose. "Help us out and take care of the goats and there armored friend." "Ugg" The creature replied. "Good boy" Wuya said watching it go to help.
185px-83629649.jpg

@The Gil @Atomyk
@Others

He drops the boy with a scoff "You disgust me...trying to lie to me about love...I've seen it, you love that girl Lucy" he turns tot he girl with a sigh "So, how do I find that teddy and get out of here?"

@MrDubWubs
*Natsu shrivels up after he is dropped. He would do a sneak attack, but he can't right now. He just lays there in a ball with tears in his eyes and regret in his head. The asshole that was causing this really wasn't helping*

@The Gil @Raven

John saw the new adversary and suddenly, could see through his techniques. While he was skilled, he could see his moves were stuck to manipulation and flanking. He'd moved around the area taking hit and runs, spending little to no time trying to hold on to one enemy. Chief could see the armor he was wearing was MJOLNIR GEN.2 grade, but how he was using it was no better than a Marine wearing the armor. But this guy was good, and it didn't seem like he was an opponent to underestimate.

If this guy was what he seemed, a Spartan, then John would have a good fight on hand. But it seemed he wasn't much if he needed to do "cloak and dagger." John flexed every muscle in his being, then charged the attacker, ripping up the ground in his sprint and opening up the fray with a straight jab.

You've all made it inside, but the factory is still alive with movement. Robot arms leave their lanes and snap at River and Edward while toy robots begin to drop off the lanes and move toward Ruby and Chung. A large monitor at the back of the factory comes to life. It illuminates the factory, showing you who's been lurking above you all this time--

k6nDZMQ.jpg

'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas
Ruby sighed in relief seeing that River had made it safely through, but she did look worried seeing that she was hurt, before she could respond though, toy robots jumped off their lanes and moved towards her, she moved closer to her sister... Raising both of her hands, ready for a fight, she managed to glance up when a large monitor came on, finally illuminating the room, the man above them looked familiar, but not at the same time, he was holding a phone, much like the multitool device they'd been given at Beacon academy, but it looked much more primitive. He was also carrying a gun, which didn't bode well for her, she desperately looked around, hoping she could find some sort of weapon to help defend herself with.​

Frank watched the fight with a smirk. It was actually rather amusing to him to watch Kotomine get into a fight with a girl, and actually struggle. He moved to Bayonetta's side as though the fight wasn't happening. "Those guns any good? They look like they can't hurt a thing," He asked after she fired. Watching Kotomine getting beaten up might have been fun, anyways.

@Mari

@Verite
@Ryu Keiko
@Nassione
@KayThePilotChapter

"Oh, these are plenty powerful," Bayonetta replied, "and just a part of my arsenal".

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko4_250.gif

"But, as this is a public party, feel free to join in, my dear."

@BarrenThin

k6nDZMQ.jpg

'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'
'Goodbye'

Panting, Edward quickly got up again when the two of them were safely inside. Looking back at River, he couldn't help but smile even though he knew that the door hurt her when shutting. "Don't let the door hit you on the way in." He jokingly said before extending a hand again to help her up. "You alright? I haven't had a run that great in a while, I should run more often."

@Everyone in the warehouse factory thing I don't even know anymore
Smiling lightly at his comment, River took his hand to stand up. "I'm all right, you goof." She paused and looked back at her shirt that was stuck in the door. "But I'm stuck. Can you help me--"

River cut herself off, letting out a yelp when some kind of mechanical robot arms outstretched and attacked them. She cursed and started to struggle faster, trying to free herself from the door. In the distance, she could see a man with a gun who appeared to be a threat. "Ed, we're in danger. Run. I'll free myself, but I don't want you to stand here and get injured or shot," she quickly explained.

@Joellie @Atomyk @The Warehouse people

Seiker grabbed his weapon and aimed at the stranger. "You!" Seiker looked as hard as humanly possible to see the man's face, but the shadow cast from his hat shielded it. "Leg Shot!" Seiker fired the gun and the bullet instinctively found the man's ankle. Next to his head a debuff preventing him from jumping or running appeared, it counted down from 12 seconds. "That's new..." Suddenly a robot lunged at Chung and he snapped his gaze to it kicking it away in a futile attempt to hit the man on the catwalk. Chung Awakened gaining infinite ammo and a full round again. He started shooting off at the robots.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.