Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty stands and dusts himself off, his body still stinging from the cuts, and makes his way over to the group with a small frown "So...I suppose I owe you all an appology" he mutters as he looks at them "Two of you died because of me" he says, looking to Funny and giving a nod "I hate to sound like I don't regret it, but you killed the girl I love" he says, not quite remembering that Yang is within 5 feet of his person as he says it "I couldn't exaclt let you live after that..." he turns to Frank and his eyes narrow "You took the easy way out...I see you knew what would happen" he mutters, finally looking to Kotomine as a flower was handed to him "You...if you didn't point fingers, we would get along..." he looks the three over and shakes his head "I won't act like I'm sorry for killing one of the three of you, I'm a little upset I didn't get to kill you all myself" he says with a slight growl "But...you've all died...so I suppose we're all equal now"

@Verite
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

"Ha! We'll never be equals you sad pathetic little boy." Funny remarked. "You grasped towards the sun and it burned you to ashes as a result. That's what happens when you go against the man chosen by the savior to protect his people and his country." He smiled pleasantly at Pretty Boy. "And because of that I shall be the better man and let you fester in your own self pity and worthlessness."

@DapperDogman

Reactions: BarrenThin and Mari
*Natsu sighed. He's gonna be alone with people he does not know. This is gonna suck he thought. He didn't even get to fight Yang one last time. He knew he was probably gonna be stuck in here forever so he didn't expect to see her again. He placed his hands behind his head and sighed once more* Be sure not to die again. I don't want to see you all back here again. *Though he did well to show it. He really didn't want them to go*
@york @ItsToppyTippers @People who are gonna live again

"...What?! What the hell did you just call me?!" He growled, gritting his teeth.

615354-sting_eucliffe__profile_portrait__large.png

"Look panda, I was the first damn person here. Lector was the second. And if you think I'm going to be upstaged...you're damn wrong. Which doesn't even begin to cover how wrong you are about me being a coward. Sabertooth doesn't make cowards. Far from it." He stared incensed at the bear, stomping on in. "So how about you...fuck off?" He tried gathering some magic to blast at the bear.

He sees her rushing him and tenses up, expecting an uppercut or a hook from the blonde, but instead he feels her hug him, he returns the hug with a chuckle as he tears up too "It's nothing...really" he says with a smile, even if he was crying, he was happy to actually have finally got her back "Heck, Frank already did my job for me...you're free..." he says with a sniffle "He's got you ticket out her here, and your sister too..." he smiles a little and pats her on the back "He's the one who deserves a hug" he chuckles gently and shifts a little, trying to get comfortable in her vice like hug "But er...maybe a little less...intense for him, I can handle it, but I'm not so sure he could cope with this...tightness" his words grow a little pained as he feels her starting to crush him slightly, but he doesn't care, it's the thought that counts, and if she breaks a rib,

He ignores the harsh words of the President, knowing well the man was far too overconfident
He'd killed him in a way no-one would have possibly known about had Monokuma not outed him
What's more, he was going to confess and have himself killed anyway, so the bear only made him seem less honorable as a person

@ItsToppyTippers
@BarrenThin
@york
@Jeremi

Reactions: BarrenThin
"Look panda, I was the first damn person here. Lector was the second. And if you think I'm going to be upstaged...you're damn wrong. Which doesn't even begin to cover how wrong you are about me being a coward. Sabertooth doesn't make cowards. Far from it." He stared incensed at the bear, stomping on in. "So how about you...fuck off?" He tried gathering some magic to blast at the bear.
Monokuma crosses his arms in contempt. "Attack me again and again, it won't make a single difference! If you want to prove me wrong, prove to me you're unafraid to enter the door!"

@ShadowPrime

Robin frowned at both Bayonetta and Monokuma, "You don't speak for any of us, woman, you should not presume that you can simply move our group forward without our consent. On the other hand, Bear, isn't your master quite the coward? We haven't seen them at all and they only speak through you. Seems like something a frightened mouse would do, hiding away like that."

@Atomyk @Mari

Robin frowned at both Bayonetta and Monokuma, "You don't speak for any of us, woman, you should not presume that you can simply move our group forward without our consent. On the other hand, Bear, isn't your master quite the coward? We haven't seen them at all and they only speak through you. Seems like something a frightened mouse would do, hiding away like that."

@Atomyk @Mari
Bayonetta sighedas she continued her walk to the ruins door.

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo3_250.gif

"So you need to have Parliament convene again, you say? Do wake me up when you've written your proclamation."

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo4_250.gif

"I, however, am confident this will all be resolved in good order. Even if it's just me."

The truth was, Bayonetta had no idea. Monokuma seemed to be sizing her up for a reason. But she was an Umbran Witch, and the last of her kind as far as she knew. If she were to fall, it would be while fighting.

@Atomyk @Mari
"Such a rude boy you are, Lilith." Monokuma shakes his head. "Do I have a master? I could be a sentient robot bear, for all you know! We've been to many strange places on this adventure, it would be pretty hard for a so-called 'master' to keep up with it all!"

@The Pimp Tactician

"...What is there to be afraid of if we do go?" Erika seemed to say, pondering on the choice. To stay here, or to go off to the great beyond. Well... it was a choice that held great importance, but nevertheless, she knew that something had to be done.

@Mari @The Pimp Tactician @ShadowPrime @Atomyk @anyone else I missed while tagging

"Then tell me, Monokuma, if you have no master, how were you made? How did you take control of the school? No single bear could orchestrate all these events," Robin prodded. He wanted to have answers and Monokuma needed to have a master or explain how he did all of this.

Robin sighed, "Erika, you make the choice. If you go, I'll follow. If you stay, I'll be here."

"Then tell me, Monokuma, if you have no master, how were you made? How did you take control of the school? No single bear could orchestrate all these events," Robin prodded. He wanted to have answers and Monokuma needed to have a master or explain how he did all of this.
"There are many Monokumas, as you'll recall. Still, you do have a point! How was I made? How did I take over the school? Even better, how did I bring you guys to the school? You ask me questions, when the answers lie beyond this door."

To Erika, Monokuma brandishes a claw. "To go is to face danger. It will be grueling, but answers must come as a reward, not as a gift!"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"There are many Monokumas, as you'll recall. Still, you do have a point! How was I made? How did I take over the school? Even better, how did I bring you guys to the school? You ask me questions, when the answers lie beyond this door."

To Erika, Monokuma brandishes a claw. "To go is to face danger. It will be grueling, but answers must come as a reward, not as a gift!"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
"All to find the truth, that's what I became a detective for," Erika says with a smile on her face, making it seem like it was nothing to her. Well, she was a bit anxious about the choice because technically she never made choices on her own before. She was once a piece, a piece that was controlled by another person in some games. Here, she was wondering if she were making the right choice, because she was unaware of what she would encounter out there. At least she wouldn't be alone, if they do go...

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @others

@Joellie

"And that's the problem," River mumbled. "Your mind shouldn't be the best in the universe. There's only one man who has that mind, and it's not meant to be you." She leaned forward--grabbing his hand when he observed her burns--and looked into his eyes. "I'm fine. Just let me help you and I'll treat the burns later; I promise." She gripped his hand harder, still looking in his eyes. "Trust me, all right? Please just trust me. I don't know if the part of you that's still Edward ever did care for me, but The Doctor part should both care for and trust me, right? This device..." River held up a small headpiece that looked like a bluetooth device in her shaking, burned hand. "...it will allow you to shut out the false memories for a short time so you can be yourself and make a choice fully in your right mind... and that choice is... th-that choice is..."

River groaned and touched her forehead, feeling dizzy as she took a few deep breaths. Her body was feeling weak and strained, while her mind felt scrambled. She had worked all night, exhausting herself, and now just dealt with this fire. She couldn't finish her thought even though she badly wanted to. River passed out and fell face first toward the floor--since she had been leaning slightly forward.

//Last post for the night~ Will respond to the update tomorrow. :3 Night!
Edward took the device River had made and looked at it thoroughly. He understood what it was after River explained it to him, and couldn't help but admire her. Even though she was quite arrogant and stubborn, the woman was a damn genius. It was hard for him to get what she was talking about though, for all he knew, he was actually the one and only Doctor. But then again, he did remember a man he once met that was convinced of the same thing, while it turrned out that his memories were just replaced. Also, he did trust River, more than anyone. Why would she lie?

Surprisingly, he sighed and smiled in relief. "Thank goodness, this would have been a terrible, terrible regeneration... Can you believe I'm still not gin-" And that's when she passed out. ".. River? River? Are you alright?" He asked, even though he could clearly see her lying on the ground without moving.

Apparently, a message had been playing on his ID, which he didn't even notice until now. When he directed his attention to it for a while, he managed to catch some essentials. Go to the Ancient Ruins for all your answers. It seemed pretty straightforward and very convenient, but he wasn't planning on just leaving River behind, or taking her with him in this shape. He put his arms under her, lifted her up and took her with him to find his own room. When he did, he gently placed her down on his bed, then proceeding to look around not only his room, but many surrounding rooms for anything that might help her with the burns.

He didn't manage to find much, but eventually he had applied whatever he found, hoping it would work quickly. Now he just sat down on a chair beside her, staring at the device.

"All to find the truth, that's what I became a detective for," Erika says with a smile on her face, making it seem like it was nothing to her. Well, she was a bit anxious about the choice because technically she never made choices on her own before. She was once a piece, a piece that was controlled by another person in some games. Here, she was wondering if she were making the right choice, because she was unaware of what she would encounter out there. At least she wouldn't be alone, if they do go...
"At least you can count on the detective to be nosy!" Monokuma says, paws on his hips. "If anyone objects, I'd stop her now, because now that she's made the choice, there's nothing any of you can do but follow!"

Monokuma waits, ready to start the beginning of the end in just a few seconds.

@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone

"If you want the truth, then maybe the ruins are the answer... If you're scared behind that confidence, don't be. I'll be with you," Robin began walking towards the ruins' entrance, "Now let's figure what's going on."

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @others

"Well," Bayonetta said while looking back, "choose carefully, my dear."

"But, courage. That is refreshing to see once again."

"Alright, let's break this illusion, everyone..." Erika says with Dlanor at her side, as if she were finally to open the cat-box, to see if the cat was truly dead or alive. It was a theory that she compared to this. There were many questions that she had upon being involved here, and since she had no idea what, it was put together as co-existing truths. Now that they were to open the 'catbox,' they will eliminate the false truths and bring the one single truth to light. They will break this illusion.

@Joellie

River hadn't the faintest clue someone had joined them. She was too busy trying to stifle her own screams from the pain of the fire touching her skin. She reached out to grab her work, realizing Ed had grabbed her other arm--only to be pulled back by some man who stepped forward.

"T-Told you not to be a hero. G-Get out," River hissed, hoping he would listen to that man.

She tried to struggle and move toward the door after she had what she needed, tucking it close to her chest. However, River dropped to her knees feeling weakened by the flames. She attempted to crawl and get to the door. Ed was such a pain! He never listened! She didn't want his help! She was done with any part of it or the weird way she felt with him around.
Poirot let out a gasp of horror as the woman drops to her knees. "Imbecile! What is causing people to rush to their deaths here?" He gives Edward a slight push on the arm. "She is close enough to the door - grab her! I will see if there is anything to do - I know a little first aid, here and there, but I am no expert." He looks about the hallway before hastening back to his room for the sheet off his bed and the ice bucket full of ice.

But by the time he made it back, sheet and ice bucket in hand, he had found that the fellow had deposited the lady on a bed, and was now watching over the unconscious woman from his seat on a chair nearby. "Oh, bon ami, she is in a bad way." He scowls as the tablet in his coat pocket vibrates. Setting down the sheet and bucket, he pulls out the strange device. His scowl deepens as he reads the words scrolling across the screen. "Sang Sacre, the chase seems to come to a close." He stands in the open doorway, and looks forlornly at the pair. "I do not think we should move her, yet I fear for the both of you if I leave you here alone."

@Joellie
@ Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
//ooc: @Iowan Corn We escaped the fire and moved to Edward's room. You might need to edit your post if you still would like to join us. XD

Edward took the device River had made and looked at it thoroughly. He understood what it was after River explained it to him, and couldn't help but admire her. Even though she was quite arrogant and stubborn, the woman was a damn genius. It was hard for him to get what she was talking about though, for all he knew, he was actually the one and only Doctor. But then again, he did remember a man he once met that was convinced of the same thing, while it turrned out that his memories were just replaced. Also, he did trust River, more than anyone. Why would she lie?

Surprisingly, he sighed and smiled in relief. "Thank goodness, this would have been a terrible, terrible regeneration... Can you believe I'm still not gin-" And that's when she passed out. ".. River? River? Are you alright?" He asked, even though he could clearly see her lying on the ground without moving.

Apparently, a message had been playing on his ID, which he didn't even notice until now. When he directed his attention to it for a while, he managed to catch some essentials. Go to the Ancient Ruins for all your answers. It seemed pretty straightforward and very convenient, but he wasn't planning on just leaving River behind, or taking her with him in this shape. He put his arms under her, lifted her up and took her with him to find his own room. When he did, he gently placed her down on his bed, then proceeding to look around not only his room, but many surrounding rooms for anything that might help her with the burns.

He didn't manage to find much, but eventually he had applied whatever he found, hoping it would work quickly. Now he just sat down on a chair beside her, staring at the device.

After a little while, River awoke in another room. She slowly sat up, grunting when the pain of her burns kicked in. It hurt badly, but it appeared as if they had been treated. Then, she saw Edward sitting in a chair. "God I'm so tired. I'd kill for a good massage right now," she mumbled to herself.

"How long was I out?" she asked, unsure. "And did Monokuma make an announcement before I passed out?" She asked, remembering a faint message she had heard coming from Ed's ID earlier. River wanted to make sure she hadn't missed anything important before speaking with Ed about the device she made.

Status
Not open for further replies.