Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cringes as he realizes Yang had heard him, turning slowly to face her, his own face burning red at this point "Hehe" he chuckles nervously "I er...realised when you were dead...I need you" he rubs his neck shyly and chuckles "I was going all kinds of mad out there without you around...but I guess you're going back anyway...so..." he sighs softly and nods "Robin has Ember Celica, I gave them to him shortly before dying, get them from him when you go back...and...hold onto the knife he has...it's mine...on the off chance I can come back...I'd like to have it back...failing that...keep it as a trinket...I'd rather not be forgotten completely..."

@ItsToppyTippers

Frank turned to Jennifer and crouched again. "So... This'll be goodbye."

He looked away. "You've been a big help, kid. Couldn't have gotten out without you." Frank looked into her eyes once again.
"Not forever, I don't think." She looks toward the others. "I'll help the others get out, and anyone else who ends up here too. Then, once I'm ready-- I'll leave too." She lets out a deep breath, looking back to you. "I don't know when that will be, but I know it'll happen."

@BarrenThin

"Not forever, I don't think." She looks toward the others. "I'll help the others get out, and anyone else who ends up here too. Then, once I'm ready-- I'll leave too." She lets out a deep breath, looking back to you. "I don't know when that will be, but I know it'll happen."

@BarrenThin

He took a shaky breath. She reminded him more of Lisa than he liked. Without much warning, he went to pull her into a fatherly hug. "Take care of yourself, till then."

@Atomyk

Yang too felt her own face turn a bright red after hearing what Pretty Boy had to say. She smiled at how the male was acting as she had never really seen him that way until seeing him at that moment. . .it was cute. Before she knew it, she was rushing towards him, and she embraced him in her usual tight hug. No one had ever done so much for her as much as he had. Even if she was - kinda -crushing him, she didn't care. She just wanted a moment to thank him for spending all the time he had with her when she lost Ruby.

She suddenly felt tears rushing down her face, and she heard herself sobbing out, "Thank you so much. . ."

@DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
He took a shaky breath. She reminded him more of Lisa than he liked. Without much warning, he went to pull her into a fatherly hug. "Take care of yourself, till then."

@Atomyk
She's a little surprised you're hugging her-- she saw you in a much different state not that long ago. But you've shown true compassion, something Jennifer rarely received when she was growing up. She reciprocates the hug. "Until then."

@BarrenThin

Axel stood behind the group of students, listening to Monokuma drone on about the two options they head. He looked around the group, wondering what they would choose. He honestly wished he could stay on the resort, but he knew if he stayed here, he wouldn't be able to find Roxas. And her. He sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, not wanting to say anything, in fear of being the only one who would make this decision.
Frank West walks up next to you. "What are you thinking?" he asks. As one of the few non-students around, Frank doubts he's under any obligation to follow you guys, but he's wondering if he should do so anyway. "Might be more Zombrex to find."

@Ryu Keiko

She's a little surprised you're hugging her-- she saw you in a much different state not that long ago. But you've shown true compassion, something Jennifer rarely received when she was growing up. She reciprocates the hug. "Until then."

@BarrenThin

He stood and smiled the biggest smile he had in a long time. Without wasting any more time, though, Frank headed back to the council to offer the gift.

@Atomyk

Bayonetta was visibly disappointed in the others.

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo3_250.gif

They had a chance to oust a traitor, but they elected to vote on a revenge killing.

"Bugger. I guess they want to reunite the happy couple somewhere."

The rest of the group all seemed hesitant about going into the Ancient Ruins.

Bayonetta was not hesitant at all, stepping forward into the ruins.

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo5_250.gif

"Come on. Let's find out why we're here."

@Atomyk

Reactions: Atomyk
He stood and smiled the biggest smile he had in a long time. Without wasting any more time, though, Frank headed back to the council to offer the gift.
Upon placing the gift in the gift box, the door opens slightly, allowing you to enter the Club Room.

@BarrenThin

@BarrenThin

Jennifer nods. Wendy takes initiative and leads you both. You all stop by the kitchen, Wendy pausing to look at the pistol the man left on the counter. She takes it without comment, and nothing you could do or say would make her give it up.

She leads you back to the Rose Garden. ""I came, just like I promised..." Wendy says. She smiles and reaches out to take Jennifer's hand. "I'm so glad... Now, we can always be together! Say, I have a favor I wanted to ask... Will you trade your teddy bear with my broach?"

Wordlessly, Jennifer nods. She hands Wendy the doll, who presents her brooch in return.

Ekq8nKC.png

Jennifer takes the brooch. Wendy moves to hug her. "I'm so happy! ...I'll cherish him as much as I cherish you."

And then the scene changes, the Rose Garden disappearing, only to be replaced with the small confines of the Filth Room. Everyone else is here, along with Pretty Boy, who just recently arrived.

@york @ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Krieg @DapperDogman

Jennifer opens her hand to find the brooch in four pieces. She's alarmed at first, but then she nods. "There's four pieces, so four gifts." She gives them all to Frank. "Please choose for me, Frank."​

@BarrenThin
Ruby quietly turned to Jennifer and the others, Jennifer in particular, she tilted her head a little again, remembering all those time she'd been helped by her, and then there was Frank, the new guy, short tempered sure, but seeing him with Jennifer like this brought him under a new light. Then of course there was Yang, her sister, someone she was very close to, there was also Natsu, and someone Yang seemed to have become fond of too, and then there was Arya, someone she hadn't known for a long time, but had come to see her as a wonderfull friend... She'd really miss her. Looking over to Jennifer one last time, she decided it was best to give her a hug too, though she was typically not someone to do something like this. "Goodbye... Thanks for helping us!" Ruby said, it seemed she was a bit less cheerfull than usual, but nevertheless, she smiled before looking towards her sister and the others to see if they were ready to turn in their gifts too, Frank was already doing so himself.

Ruby quietly turned to Jennifer and the others, Jennifer in particular, she tilted her head a little again, remembering all those time she'd been helped by her, and then there was Frank, the new guy, short tempered sure, but seeing him with Jennifer like this brought him under a new light. Then of course there was Yang, her sister, someone she was very close to, there was also Natsu, and someone Yang seemed to have become fond of too, and then there was Arya, someone she hadn't known for a long time, but had come to see her as a wonderfull friend... She'd really miss her. Looking over to Jennifer one last time, she decided it was best to give her a hug too, though she was typically not someone to do something like this. "Goodbye... Thanks for helping us!" Ruby said, it seemed she was a bit less cheerfull than usual, but nevertheless, she smiled before looking towards her sister and the others to see if they were ready to turn in their gifts too, Frank was already doing so himself.
Jennifer just blinks. She's honestly not used to so much affection. "No... problem."

Brown enters now, licking at your hands. "Brown will miss you," Jennifer says.

@york

Jennifer just blinks. She's honestly not used to so much affection. "No... problem."

Brown enters now, licking at your hands. "Brown will miss you," Jennifer says.

@york
Ruby smiled a little, turning to Brown and petting him for a few moments, she'd really miss him and Jennifer when she returned to the world of the living, but, she realized she couldn't stay here too much longer... All she could do was wish the rest luck. "I'll miss you..." She said, her voice a bit quieter than usual.

"Come on. Let's find out why we're here."
Monokuma smiles. "I knew you would! I've got my eye on you, and not for the same reason as most of the others!"

But, then-- "Sorry to say, but you can't make this decision for them. It's the abstainers who've failed!"

@Mari

Frank warily entered the room, looking around quietly. He didn't trust anything and was looking for some sign of danger.

@Atomyk
"Acceptable," you hear a voice say. It's possibly Diana's, but you can't be sure.

You drop, falling into an abyss.

@BarrenThin

Ruby smiled a little, turning to Brown and petting him for a few moments, she'd really miss him and Jennifer when she returned to the world of the living, but, she realized she couldn't stay here too much longer... All she could do was wish the rest luck. "I'll miss you..." She said, her voice a bit quieter than usual.
"It won't be forever," Jennifer says confidently. "You'll see Brown and I again."

@york

Monokuma smiles. "I knew you would! I've got my eye on you, and not for the same reason as most of the others!"

But, then-- "Sorry to say, but you can't make this decision for them. It's the abstainers who've failed!"

@Mari
Being part of a group was something Bayonetta was not familiar with, even with her experiences here.

With Desmond. Funny. Cosmo. Kotomine.

But they were all gone.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo5_250.gif

Being alone was something she was more in touch with.

As she continued to walk forward into the ruins, she said "it is plainly seen that I'm not speaking for the group".

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo8_250.gif

"Nevertheless," she continued, "I am a part of it and shall continue to do my utmost to bring about the final outcome here."

@Atomyk

"It won't be forever," Jennifer says confidently. "You'll see Brown and I again."

@york
Ruby nodded, she seemed satisfied about this "I hope so... I'll be waiting for you when you get back!" she said enthusiastically, though soon enough, she turned to look at her sister for a moment before turning back to Jennifer, waving to her a little. "Please don't be too long!" She said, as a last farewell before she turned to look to her sister, pulling her along quietly towards the club room, not before dropping off her , waving to her newfound friend smiling a little "I'll see you soon too... Person!" she said a bit awkwardly, as she didn't know his name, she did however know that he and Yang seemed to be good friends.
@DapperDogman

"Nevertheless," she continued, "I am a part of it and shall continue to do my utmost to bring about the final outcome here."
Monokuma, for once, doesn't have much to say. He watches you, appearing to size you up. Perhaps you're impressing him in some manner, but who can really tell with this guy? "See that you do," he says, with an uncharacteristic hint of seriousness in his voice.

"Abstaining is a front for cowardice, plain and simple." He's more talking to everyone now. "I would expect those who abstained to take the easy way out-- to stay here at the resort. An acceptable choice, but also a poor one!"

@Mari
@Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.