Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Yang, the balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"This is really a lovely day. Congratulations!"

You also get...

Red Cloak

"A striking red cloak that gives you the impression of the Little Red Riding Hood. You feel as if this item is of great importance to someone..."

qAaRVUO.jpg

@ItsToppyTippers
This was a sick joke being played on her by Monokuma. She knew it. The machine just had to give Yang her deceased sister's most precious item. Her cloak. It was what made Ruby Ruby. The young teen usually wore it everywhere she went, even when she was wearing her school uniform. The blonde clutched onto the fabric and held it close to herself, tears forming in her eyes.

More memories of Ruby had popped into her mind.

Their first day at Beacon. . .

'I don't wanna be "the bee's knees". I don't wanna be any kind of "knees"! I just wanna be a normal girl, with normal knees.'

'But why would I need friends if I have you?'

When Ruby was selected as their team's leader.

'I'm so proud of my baby sister!'

Their first mission with Professor Oobleck. And when Ruby was captured by Torchwick.
Man did life hate her right now.

She swiped at the tears that threatened to cascade down her cheeks. Yang had to stop crying. She hadn't cried as much like she was at that moment ever since she dragged Ruby into the woods to search for clues about her mother. The teen wasn't going to let Ruby's death be in vain. She'd help capture the traitors and pummel them.

Now, all she had to do was ask one simple question. The question she had on her mind ever since her baby sister's death. Turning to face the other members of the group, she bluntly asked,
"So. Who voted for Ruby?"

Her eyes turned blood red and her hair looked like it was fire once again. She'd avenge her sister.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"Case Below"

Pushing aside boxes in the corner of the room will reveal... a monomono machine! The plaque on the front still says it's giving out free spins.

You also find an unconscious boy slowly about to wake, his name Jean Kirstein. He has no memory of how he got here. Strangely, you all will find his profile appear in your IDs along with everyone else.

From here are four tunnels, clearly marked with a large letter above them...

Tunnel A

Tunnel B

Tunnel C

Tunnel D
---
The two Battlefield Friends stepped into The Mall's Sewers. Ugh. It's filled with moss, bacteria, possibly a dead animal or two... or ten. And a horde of zombies incapable of reaching them. It was nauseatingly gross, they could swear their body was knee-deep in the stuff. The Engineer cocked his M89B Sniper Rifle back, loading in a heavy .338 Magnum round, "It's just like Left 4 Dead down here!" He gasped: The wet sewer walls, the finely detailed Frostbite 3 Engine highlighting each fleshy bit known as the zombie horde - this mod was absolutely surreal. It was Heaven! Well, to him at least, not the other players genuinely fighting for their lives...

The Noob brushed his chin, "Hey look what ah found! It's another one of 'em Monohoho machines!" He stepped toward it, fingers clenching the lever, hoping he'd attain something speci-- huh? That's when he saw it again: Her. Arya Stark managed to survive the horrors of Wilhelmette Mall, delving deep into the big fuzzy Heart of Darkness known as Monohoho, and alas- there she was...

hqdefault.jpg

The Great Colonel's Demise.
The Engineer rolled his eyes, "Move aside, pal." Aaaaand, flipped the Monohoho slot machine! What does he get?

@Atomyk
@Krieg

*Natsu himself got angry/sad at the cloak
This was a sick joke being played on her by Monokuma. She knew it. The machine just had to give Yang her deceased sister's most precious item. Her cloak. It was what made Ruby Ruby. The young teen usually wore it everywhere she went, even when she was wearing her school uniform. The blonde clutched onto the fabric and held it close to herself, tears forming in her eyes.

More memories of Ruby had popped into her mind.

Their first day at Beacon. . .

'I don't wanna be "the bee's knees". I don't wanna be any kind of "knees"! I just wanna be a normal girl, with normal knees.'

'But why would I need friends if I have you?'

When Ruby was selected as their team's leader.

'I'm so proud of my baby sister!'

Their first mission with Professor Oobleck. And when Ruby was captured by Torchwick.
Man did life hate her right now.

She swiped at the tears that threatened to cascade down her cheeks. Yang had to stop crying. She hadn't cried as much like she was at that moment ever since she dragged Ruby into the woods to search for clues about her mother. The teen wasn't going to let Ruby's death be in vain. She'd help capture the traitors and pummel them.

Now, all she had to do was ask one simple question. The question she had on her mind ever since her baby sister's death. Turning to face the other members of the group, she bluntly asked,
"So. Who voted for Ruby?"

Her eyes turned blood red and her hair looked like it was fire once again. She'd avenge her sister.
I didn't even vote. *Natsu said hoping not to get hit* I think the ID thingies can tell you.

Robin already knew Yang's question would end in a bloodbath if she wasn't calmed down, "Not I, miss, I'm done with the business of voting. However, I suggest you do not attack those who did. If you commit a murder before our eyes then we will be forced to deal with you accordingly."

@ItsToppyTippers @Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

The lone Bucket Knight in the room stays silent as you all begin to call out. You could possibly wiggle out of the bindings eventually, but all three of you manage to spot a lone fork laying on the ground...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@Reaper Jack

The only thing River could hear in the background was silence. She wiggled a little more, struggling to try and get out of her bindings. She grunted, squirming and tugging at the ropes around her wrists until she rubbed her skin raw. Thankfully, all of the effort paid off. She tugged a single hand free at first before getting her other hand out. Success!

River finally looked up, examining the area around her once her hands were free. She kept her hands behind her back for a moment to pretend she was still tied up in case her captor entered the room. However, it looked like nobody was going to come in any time soon. So she quickly went to untie her ankles before going to untie Lilia and finally Ruby. Wait a second... Ruby was here now too? She remembered the girl as one of the survivors, but never had actually spoken to her before.

"Are you all right?" she asked Ruby before moving to pick up the fork she saw on the floor. She wasn't sure why it was there.

@Atomyk @york @Reaper Jack

Robin already knew Yang's question would end in a bloodbath if she wasn't calmed down, "Not I, miss, I'm done with the business of voting. However, I suggest you do not attack those who did. If you commit a murder before our eyes then we will be forced to deal with you accordingly."

@ItsToppyTippers @Gummi Bunnies @MrDubWubs

She rolled her eyes at Robin's attempt to calm her civilly. The young woman would usually cool off when someone told her, but not this time. Vote off her baby sister and have her get executed for nothing whatsoever? They deserved to get the living daylights beaten out of them. She still held the red cloak in her hands and sneered.

"If they didn't vote for my baby sister and gotten her killed, I wouldn't be angry right now." Every word was filled with venom.

"And you have every right to be angry at our compatriots who voted for your sister. However, do you honestly think attacking the others and destroying what little group cohesion we have left is the right course of action? Do you think your sister would want that? She was friends with these people, she was trying to help them escape, and you aim to make it more difficult for them to escape by hurting them, potentially killing them, and throwing away your own life? Honestly, it's actually rather sad you would do that, spitting on what your sister hoped to achieve," Robin returned the sneer Yang had given here in his attempt to shame her. He hoped that even if she didn't stop, she would at least focus on him so as to stop the others from getting hurt.

Reactions: MarMar
While Erika was buy with something else at the moment (she really wants that duct tape back from Bayo), Dlanor was silent as she saw the anger from Yang finally show up. While she felt like she needed to tell Yang what really happened, she couldn't because that would mean many times such as the possibilities of punishment from Erika, who wouldn't want her to say anything about this. Plus, that went along with the lines of being unable to lie for Erika as lying was not possibly with the Red Truth, because the red does not lie. While she was silent, Dlanor showed an expression of concern for Yang, and hoped that this didn't end with more violence...

@Conrad Norwood @ItsToppyTippers

*Natsu sneered at the cloak as it dropped out. If he ever gets the chance to fight the bear for real he would not stop until it was nothing but a bloody pulp. He sighed watching Yang cry. He held her close while she did but stood up with her as she rose. It was none of his business to get into her conversation, so he stood by her side like like they were a couple. He stayed silent though. He did how ever shoot a growl at Robin as (it. Idk gender) got in her face*
@ItsToppyTippers @Conrad Norwood @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

"Why do you guys keep about her as if you knew her. . .," Yang said, closing her eyes and making her hands into fists. "you've never read her bedtime stories, nutured her when she was sick, you've never been there when she lost her mother, you don't even know what her hopes and dreams were."

"And you have the nerve to call them her friends after what they did to her? What kind of 'friends' vote each other off to get executed?!"
Her eyes soon opened again and she stared at Robin, her eyes full of anger.

Yang, pissed off decided that she had had enough with Robin and his little lecture. Tossing Ruby's cloak onto Natsu, she ran straight for Robin and aimed a punch straight for his head.

@Everyone

is too lazy to tag right now im soz

Erika had followed the people to what happened to be towards a secret passageway and towards what seemed to be some machine. Upon arriving, she saw that Robin had offered her a hairpin, she better just take it so she wouldn't seem suspicious and rude.

"Oh...thank you..." Erika said, trying to seem polite as she accepted the hairpin...but one sight made her completely forget about it.

"My....my...."

tumblr_mzqefdKy4o1swdfloo5_500.png

"MY DUCT TAPE!!!!!" Erika was shocked to see her greatest tool...in the hands of another. Possibly forgetting about the whole "elegant" facade she had for so long, she lunged towards Bayonetta, her sights focusing on getting her greatest tool back.

@Conrad Norwood @Mari

Noticing an anger or envy from someone:

"Oh I'm sorry," Bayonetta asked, "is this your property?"

Oop! *Natsu caught the cloak surprised by the throw. He examined it letting Yang do her thing. He rubbed it noticing at how soft it is. If it weren't for the hood part it would make a nice scarf. That brought back his memories. He stared at the cloak as if it was his own. He sighed thinking about his dad and the scarf he gave Natsu*
@ItsToppyTippers @Conrad Norwood

Noticing an anger or envy from someone:

"Oh I'm sorry," Bayonetta asked, "is this your property?"
"Of course, I bet you don't even know how to use it!" Erika said as she crossed her arms, calming a bit down to revert back to her calm self. More or less, it was a tool to be used by a detective such as herself, and not some other person that would never understand it's true use!

@Mari

~The Tunnels~

Through a process of trial and error, the pieces of this strange puzzle had been solved, and as such, the first step into getting out of this accursed mall had arose. Unable to properly hold a conversation with Robin and the others due partially to her grief and the frantic nature of the entire group as a whole, Arya could only clench the hilt of her rapier reborn, Needle now Sicle, a sword with abilities and powers beyond her wildest of dreams. Even Darth Rex's advice and acknowledgement of it was limited, so much so that Arya herself was still practicing with it as she did Needle long, long ago.

The creaking and moaning of stone caught her ears, bringing her out of conversations she was having among newcomers to the party whom she had not accompanied herself with. In the depths of her mind, she felt the more friendships she had, the more she risked giving the illusion she was some traitor. After all, judging by the previous votes, the group as a whole either had an unhealthy habit of not voting or voting foolishly. Taking in a deep sigh, Arya followed among the main pack, keeping within the center for her own protection but staying near the front just in case.

And into the darkness she went...

~Warehouse~

Blood

Never before had Arya had been drenched in so much crimson in her life.

Stepping outside of the elevator, Arya blankly walked out, covered to the brim in that precious liquid that flowed through the veins of every living, and in this case, undead soul. Shivering from both the notion and covered in it, Arya stood, briefly glancing at The Noob and others silently.

"Get m-me a towel..." she whispered, wiping blood of the blade of Sicle, her voice filled with guilt, letting another three souls perish.

The only thing River could hear in the background was silence. She wiggled a little more, struggling to try and get out of her bindings. She grunted, squirming and tugging at the ropes around her wrists until she rubbed her skin raw. Thankfully, all of the effort paid off. She tugged a single hand free at first before getting her other hand out. Success!

River finally looked up, examining the area around her once her hands were free. She kept her hands behind her back for a moment to pretend she was still tied up in case her captor entered the room. However, it looked like nobody was going to come in any time soon. So she quickly went to untie her ankles before going to untie Lilia and finally Ruby. Wait a second... Ruby was here now too? She remembered the girl as one of the survivors, but never had actually spoken to her before.

"Are you all right?" she asked Ruby before moving to pick up the fork she saw on the floor. She wasn't sure why it was there.

@Atomyk @york @Reaper Jack
Ruby was thankfull when an woman who she didn't know untied her, she wasn't sure where she was, or what she was even doing here, but this definitely wasn't wherever she had been before she'd died. Eyeing that bucket knight thingy curiously as her limbs were unbound, she sort of fell to the ground when her bindings were finally untied. Her chest hurt again, so did her hands, but despite stumbling a little, still feeling that sharp blade in her chest despite it not being there anymore, she managed to get herself up and respond to the question she was asked. "Yeah... It just hurts..." She said, gritting her teeth this time, and standing up with a serious look on her face, her childish personality seemed to have receded right now as she wasn't exactly in the best of states at the moment. With any luck though, that pain in her chest and hands should fade away sooner or later, but she wasn't so confident about it at the moment.

Ruby was thankfull when an woman who she didn't know untied her, she wasn't sure where she was, or what she was even doing here, but this definitely wasn't wherever she had been before she'd died. Eyeing that bucket knight thingy curiously as her limbs were unbound, she sort of fell to the ground when her bindings were finally untied. Her chest hurt again, so did her hands, but despite stumbling a little, still feeling that sharp blade in her chest despite it not being there anymore, she managed to get herself up and respond to the question she was asked. "Yeah... It just hurts..." She said, gritting her teeth this time, and standing up with a serious look on her face, her childish personality seemed to have receded right now as she wasn't exactly in the best of states at the moment. With any luck though, that pain in her chest and hands should fade away sooner or later, but she wasn't so confident about it at the moment.
After untying Ruby, River sat on her knees examining the fork she had found on the ground. Once she had looked at it for a moment, she looked back over at Ruby who had fallen to the ground. "It will pass," River stated with a nod. "You just... died didn't you?" She ran a hand through her curly blonde hair and sighed. Why did more of the survivors keep dying? She knew either Ruby was there because she had been killed by a traitor or voted out of the group. Those were more of the likely reasons. "Let me be the first to welcome you to the afterlife, aka, eternal frustration," she said, slightly grumbling. River didn't like this place, she didn't like it one bit.

@Atomyk @york

Goddess, this speed! Robin knew there was no hope to dodge the blow and he could only manage to put up his arms in an attempt to block the strike. However, the instance Yang struck his arms, he regretted the move as he felt the bone of his left forearm crack and potentially fracture. The tactician let out a cry of pain as he flew back and smashed against the wall, a few cracks appearing in the concrete (or whatever it's made of).

Falling to the ground in a limp pile, Robin tried to restart his normal rate of breathing as the crack had knocked the air out of him. Stronger than I thought, just like Walhart... Once he had caught his breath, Robin pushed himself up with his good arm and felt his whole body begin to scream unholy obscenities at him. Grimacing, he growled at the woman that had attacked him, "I see then, Yang, you can't be reasoned with at all. Consider this the cessation of any civil discussion between us as I prefer not to keep company with savages or animals nor with those who disrespect the memories of others who sought peace."

Turning to Dlanor, Robin almost seemed to beg, "Could you help me up, Miss, I would rather not trust my own body after that punch? My left arm bone is already cracked and I'm fairly certain that's not the only part she damaged."

@ItsToppyTippers @Gummi Bunnies

Kotomine ate imaginary popcorn as he watched everyone flip their shit watched the ordeal from behind quietly, amused at the commotion that was going on. No, he wasn't just pleased. He was practically in bliss. This was it. This was something he lived for; witnessing the pure anguish and suffering of others. Seeing Yang drown in her little pool of despair, taking it out on others like Robin, it pleased him to no end, though of course, he restrained himself from smiling. He didn't want people to direct their anger at him, after all.

Casually taking a spin on the nearby monomono machine, he had hoped that this time, he would find something, whether it be his valued Cross or his Black Keys. While he waited for the thing to work, he directed his attention back to the people.

"Ah, so you're the sister of the one that was voted off? My, how terrible it must be for you," he spoke, putting a hand to his heart, "My condolences. It appears that the survivors have made another mistake in their frenzied attempt to locate a traitor, but instead implicated an innocent victim. Do not worry, though. Your sister is in a better place now; now, she rests with God," Kotomine said to Yang, not really reacting to her going over to sock Robin right in the face.

"But do be careful. If you let your anger consume you... well, let's just say revenge is a strong emotion indeed..."

@ItsToppyTippers @Conrad Norwood @MrDubWubs @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"..." He had missed a lot. And honestly, he didn't blame Yang one bit. When he thought he had lost Lector...okay, they weren't blood brothers but that's what he considered him for all intents and purposes. And when he'd thought Lector had been obliterated...well...

Sting_attacks_Jiemma.png

Suffice it to say he knew how Yang felt. Very very familiar with the anguish, the rage... "Trust me...it does get better." He remarked quietly. "I didn't vote." He added. "Sorry for the loss."

Status
Not open for further replies.