Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even if I am the detective, I don't have any leads or prime suspects. However, I will admit, I actually thought Robin was one of them, but I guess I was wrong. No hard feelings, right~?" Erika shrugged, but for a moment, she seemed as if she were teasing him. Dlanor only stood there, not having any different thoughts on the matter other than the ideas shared here.

@Conrad Norwood @Verite

Robin shrugged, "After the first execution and my behavior right before it, I understand." Leaning over so only Erika could hear him, he whispered softly, "Though if Elizabeth proves innocent, I believe we both know who to vote for." Standing back to his full height, Robin sighed, "So then, how much longer do you think we need to walk?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk

"Heh, perhaps this is part of the ruse as well; mistakening the wrong people so that it'd be easier for the traitors to commit their acts. After all, it's not often that a hunter gets to witness game murdering other game," he spoke, "I am merely acting upon my suspicions though. Could you really blame me in a situation like this?" He asked with that calm smile on his face.

"Anyway, there's no use asking how much longer we have. It's not going to make this trip any faster, so we'll just have to persevere for now until something happens."

@Gummi Bunnies @Conrad Norwood

Having given the duct tape to Erika, Bayonetta pondered the next move.

She looked at the tunnels, and a small group gathering in the direction of tunnel D.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko9_250.gif

She looked at the line formed at the monomono machine.

Then, she starting walking slowly towards Tunnel B.

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

"I've an inclination to check out Tunnel B. I'm more than willing to go alone, but if anyone wants to tag along with me you are quite welcome."

@Atomyk

Last edited:
All of the anger she had felt inside slowly subsided and Yang was left breathing a bit heavily than she should have at that point. She was done with everything. Erika, Robin, the executions, all of the deaths, all the drama. . . everything. The teen just wanted to roll up into a ball, fall asleep, only to soon wake up and find out that this was all just a dream. A terrifying nightmare.

Yang soon snapped out of her thoughts when Pretty Boy had walked over to her with the bag of snacks. She of course took it, and decided to eat some - she was hungry.

"Alright. . .but if you try anything, the same thing'll happen to you," she responded hesitantly, referring to what she'd done to Robin.

@DapperDogman

Erika had decided to follow along for now, not having much to say, if that was what she would call silence. She knew that Dlanor was at her side, because she could tell that Dlanor had been quite anxious to wonder on what kind of punishment the detective had for her once she figures out on what Dlanor really said, but really, Erika had a good idea on what that was all about. For now, she decided to keep her cool and wait for a moment where she could properly punish her servant. As if to help her think, she had tan out the roll of duct tape that she had received from Bayonetta minutes earlier, it just felt right to have her greatest tool back. Maybe if they run into the suspects, she would think on taping that person's wrist to hers, kinda like makeshift handcuffs...

@Conrad Norwood @Verite @Atomyk

@Krieg
@Mari
@Atomyk
@Everyone

" Nyet Ruby! Nyet!!"

Cosmo shouted as frozen horror. As he stared, the loyal dog notice Arya being taken! Before he could react, bam! Billy and Annabeth died. Ruby died Cosmo well a sleep during the vote, and now Billy Annabeth died of that. In Dog's mind. This was his fault.The dog seemed inconsolable. As he openly wept. He turn the group his voice cracked as he talked before turning to rage.

2683324-cosmo_guardians_of_the_galaxy_15_cover.jpg

"Cosmo sleeps one round and you all lost your damn minds! She was little girl! Did you really think was the killer. Cosmo wants names! All of you step forth if you voted for Ruby! Tell Cosmo he's wrong! Cosmo dares you! This is wrong! All this wrong! "

Cosmo found to Arya during his rant.

"Cosmo failed you little one. You almost got hurt and Billy and Annabeth, they paid Cosmo's price. Bozie moi! Cosmo is so sorry."

Reactions: Kirah
He pulls her aside and manages a warm smile "What if I told you, Ruby isn't gone?" he proposes "That we can bring her back...I can bring her back?"

He could see her suffering...and somehow...the feeling of seeing someone you love die due to the say of someone else...it made him feel...almost a kindred spirit with her

"I'll need to try it...but I may be able to communicate with her...maybe even project her spirit...but my powers are weak, I'll not be able to hold her here for long if I can manage it at all"

He stops and lets her react to what he'd offered her, at best it was her sister back, at least, it was closure for her...a last chat in this place

@ItsToppyTippers

". . .Really? You can do that?" Yang was surprised to hear that. Could he actually be able to bring Ruby back for even just a few minutes if he tried hard enough with the very little power he had? Maybe Yang could have some closure with her baby sister!

Wait.
"What's the catch?"

Her brow cocked up as she realized that there was always some sort of favor that was expected to be returned once someone did something for another person. Thank God for cartoons.

@DapperDogman

Ruby frowned hearing about Rivers death, despite how gruesome her own was, she figured it wouldn't hurt telling someone about it either "I think I was picked to be executed... I don't remember much, I had my weapon, but there were too many robots... It all happened so fast and..." Ruby suddenly stopped speaking as her throat had tightened, but instead of lingering on the moment for too much, she just reverted to her cheery normal self as if nothing had happened. "Nevermind though! Let's go find some clues! Or at least see if we can find a way to escape." She said, starting to walk around, looking for any possible way to get out of here, maybe a clue at least, or something to tell them where they were, right about now, the only things she had noitced in the room with them was that fork River was holding and that strange bucket knight. Maybe if all else failed, they could ask "him" and see if they'll get a response or something?

@Atomyk
@Atomyk @york

River frowned when Ruby spoke of her own death, feeling bad for the girl. It was obviously hard for her to talk about. She knew the feeling all too well. Placing a hand on Ruby's shoulder she said, "There's no need to speak of it anymore if it's bothering you. I understand. We could talk about something else to pass the time. Tell me, do you have any friends or family? Any friends among the other survivors?" she asked.

River nodded when Ruby suggested they look for clues and stood up. "Right, that would be the plan, huh? Well, so far it looks like we're in a locked room. There is barely anything in here. Except for the bucket knight and this fork," she said, holding it up. She continued to look around with Ruby for more clues.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

Stepping outside of the elevator, Arya blankly walked out, covered to the brim in that precious liquid that flowed through the veins of every living, and in this case, undead soul. Shivering from both the notion and covered in it, Arya stood, briefly glancing at The Noob and others silently.

"Get m-me a towel..." she whispered, wiping blood of the blade of Sicle, her voice filled with guilt, letting another three souls perish.

The Noob aka "Neebs_" bowed humbly in respect to Arya Stark, "A towel? Mmk. Lemme see 'ere." Hmm. He checked his pockets, his fingers shuffling through and discovering - absolutely nothing. Well, darn. A prompt appeared via his "in-game screen" stating: "You have no in-game items. Click 'Q' to spawn an item." Oh cool. S'like Garry's Mod 2.0. Le gasp! Yes... yes, that was it! A mod within a mod! Modception! After a minute or two... or five... of waiting, The Noob finally pressed the 'Q' button. He's given a ridiculous sum of objects to spawn:

625px-Spawnlist.png

What will you spawn?

>A papertowel
>A chair
>A silver-and-gold platinum dildo
>A magazine entitled: "Scatz R' Us: The #1 Playbook for Coprophiliacs Everywhere!"
>A Robbie the Rabbit doll
>Ragdoll "Joffrey Baratheon"

The Noob 'hummed' to himself, scrolling through the list of spawnable objects. The chair caught his attention - until recalling Arya's request. Fiiiiine. *Click!* The Noob selected "spawn a papertowel." Out of nowhere, a roll of Bounty™ White Papertowels magically appeared in his left hand. It's wrapped in plastic, unopened, idly sitting in The Noob's fingers, "As requested, Champion of Battlefield, I summon thee - a roll of papertowels!"

@Krieg

"Clever girl" he remarks, standing up and smiling, a little more grimly this time
"The catch is simple...I want to kill...and you want revenge...if we find that bear...The one in charge, I get to make him suffer, you can kill him...you deserve it" he gives a cold chuckle and looks to her, reaching into the bag and taking an oilato "Ugh...not the best, but eating always calms me, I figured it'd do for now...maybe I'll buy you a meal sometime, make up for making you eat this junk"

He was pushing his luck, but he just aimed to get a chuckle out of her, lighten her mood a little

@Atomyk @york

River frowned when Ruby spoke of her own death, feeling bad for the girl. It was obviously hard for her to talk about. She knew the feeling all too well. Placing a hand on Ruby's shoulder she said, "There's no need to speak of it anymore if it's bothering you. I understand. We could talk about something else to pass the time. Tell me, do you have any friends or family? Any friends among the other survivors?" she asked.

River nodded when Ruby suggested they look for clues and stood up. "Right, that would be the plan, huh? Well, so far it looks like we're in a locked room. There is barely anything in here. Except for the bucket knight and this fork," she said, holding it up. She continued to look around with Ruby for more clues.
Ruby stopped looking around and looked towards River when she asked about friends or family "I made plenty of friends at Beacon Academy... Only Yang made it here with me though... I still feel a little bad about dying like that. There's a few others I made good friends with though!" she added, seeming to be trying to keep things from getting too gloomy. Though this was something she tended to do when she really felt bad about something, for a moment there, before that cheery look was on her face, a rather guilty and sad expression was on her face, but it didn't stay there for very long either.

Would she do it?
Of course she would. If she were to help Pretty Boy with taking out the bear, maybe they all would be able to go home. The blonde had witnessed many group members failing to kill the thing, but maybe with a little teamwork they'd finally be successful.

Yang scrunched up her face a bit at hearing his little comment, but gave a small laugh. A wicked grin was soon shown on her lips and she answered, "Deal."

@DapperDogman

Ruby stopped looking around and looked towards River when she asked about friends or family "I made plenty of friends at Beacon Academy... Only Yang made it here with me though... I still feel a little bad about dying like that. There's a few others I made good friends with though!" she added, seeming to be trying to keep things from getting too gloomy. Though this was something she tended to do when she really felt bad about something, for a moment there, before that cheery look was on her face, a rather guilty and sad expression was on her face, but it didn't stay there for very long either.
@york

"So, you went to an academy, eh? I went to a university myself. Your school sounds familiar. Perhaps I've heard about it before," she said in reply. River smiled, hearing Ruby sound so eager when she talked about her friends. "I see. Tell me more about your friends. What friends have you made among the survivors? When you come back to life I bet they'll be ecstatic to see you again when you return to life." Ruby seemed like she had a lot to return for, maybe even more than River had. She liked to see Ruby's cheerful attitude. It was better than the silence she heard before when she was along, the silence that had only brought her mood down.

He extends a hand to shake, to solidify their deal "I'm glad you see sense...I'll need somewhere...private...to work my powers, but that's not an issue, there's plenty of quiet areas aroud here where we wouldn't be interrupted, if you'll pardon the double meaning" he chuckles and smiles "Maybe when this all blows over we could meet under better circumstances...These are dire times for alliances to be formed"

@ItsToppyTippers

The brand new and improved Monokuma deftly dodges the blade! Ten points! Sorry Desmond, no matter how fast you are, you can't account for bear physics!

Monokuma wags his finger at you. "My, my. You'd think by now you'd get the idea! I'll just keep blowing you guys up and coming back, so I wouldn't bother wasting your time!" The bear places his hands on his stomach. "Time really is running out. Look at how many of you remain! If I were you, I'd want to find the nearest picnic basket! But I would also probably try to find a way out before I die! Upuhehehe!"

@Thuro Pendragon
I walked over and picked up the knife and replaced it in my pocket. "I am going to find a way to kill you." And then I kicked him in the face for good measure. Or at least tried to.

I walked over to the nearest gaming table and looked it over. "Okay. Simple enough."

@Atomyk

OOC: I thought I had posted this last night but oh well. I'm going to have Desmond move on but feel free to give him his hidden blade @Atomyk

Edward Kenway, now having the memories and knowledge of a 900+ year old time lord, just couldn't get used to the lingering headache. It seemed to grow less painful over the hours though, maybe his mind was trying to process all of the new information. But still, it was bugging him. And now he had to deal with weird creatures that looked like they were dead. As soon as he saw them though, some names popped up in his head. He knew they were zombies. He should avoid getting bit. They are undead. They can only be killed by destroying the brain. As he was thinking back to when "he" was last faced with this kind of enemy, he remembered a very specific person too. Arya Stark. Apparently the Doctor had spent a long time travelling with this girl in the future. Strange.

His head now starting to hurt a little more from all the timey-wimey thinking he was doing, he decided it would be best to just try not to think about things too much. Instead, he would focus on getting his weapons back. He'd need them in this situation. So, Captain Kenway made his way over to the Monoomonmonmnomnonmommo machine in the corner of the room. "Free spins, aye? Fantastic" He said, giving the thing a spin.
"If you see the Hidden Blade would you pass it to me? Things are getting dangerous in here."

"What did you lose anyway's?"

Just out of an idle curiosity I flicked the Eagle Vision on and looked again. Something was very very wrong with Kenway. Parts of his blue glow were interlaced with a writhing golden radiance.

"Don't freak out. But I think there's a member of the First Civilization living in your body."

@Joellie

Yang too extended her hand out towards the male and grasped his hand and shook. She laughed with him and exclaimed, "Sure! I don't mind. As long as I get to speak to my baby sis."

Then, she added in, "Once all of this ends, I'm sure we can 'meet under better circumstances'." She gave him a smile.

@DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.